PDA

View Full Version : kerry cassidy concerns

derek
3rd May 2010, 02:04
Ive had several suspicions lately about kerry cassidy that have been bothering me.

First of all,

Look what she does with her hand at 4:08 http://www.youtube.com/user/islandonlinenews#p/u/5/A2ma1spYAiA

She named her interview with bob dean "bringing in the light"

Shes been interviewing increasingly far out disinfo (in my opinion) people such as ashayana dean, laura knight jz, and the "heather material"

Ive sensed a really bad vibe from her latley

What are your thoughts?

Teakai
3rd May 2010, 02:23
What did she do with her hand at 4:08?

I didn't see her hand at that time.

K626
3rd May 2010, 02:25
What did she do with her hand at 4:08?

I didn't see her hand at that time.

I think he means in the 4th vid...Where she does move her hands upto her face etc...

K

derek
3rd May 2010, 02:30
No its the third. I fixed it now the link should be the correct one, she does it when shes asked "to what extent have we been manipulated"

norman
3rd May 2010, 02:30
hello derek,

I'm really not sure who's a disinfo type or who's not. It's very mysteriously confusing. I'm very sure that a proportion of the errr.... witnesses/whistleblowers are.

As far as Kerry Cassidy is concerned I'll just say that now she's got a free reign to go her own way, we shall really see who she is. So far it's beginning to look like she'll end up confirming my original hunch about her. It's not that I think she's wrong or bad, I just think she's all attitude and not much else. As there is an extreemely large constituency for her to somehow appear to represent, I'm sure it would be unwise to dismiss her relevance in the coming times. Quite the contrary, I suspect she will actually be a big player. I'm just not quite sure who's asset she will turn out to be. I have a weary feeling that she won't be mine though.

Redtailhawk
3rd May 2010, 02:52
Ive had several suspicions lately about kerry cassidy that have been bothering me.

First of all,

Look what she does with her hand at 4:08 http://www.youtube.com/user/islandonlinenews#p/u/5/A2ma1spYAiA

Shes been interviewing increasingly far out disinfo (in my opinion) people such as ashayana dean, laura knight jz, and the "heather material"

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are that I get a really bad vibe from YOU for creating a thread like this.

What is the problem with naming the interview with Bob Dean "bringing in the light"? I love Bob Dean's interviews and he has contributed a heck of a lot to shedding light on matters of high importance....seems an appropriate title to me.

Who are you to claim she is interviewing disinformation agents? What is your criteria for breaking down information/disinformation?

And, the hand motion appears to me to be innocent and unintended.

derek
3rd May 2010, 02:57
it sounds very similar to "the light bringer" and I'm not accusing Bob Dean of anything. I too think he is a great witness.

Those three particular people I mentioned have not in any way correlated with anything else Ive read. Things about them really don't add up and I get bad vibes from them too. This is just my opinion though, keep that in mind.

perfectresonance
3rd May 2010, 03:15
I have my feelings about Kerry. However, I think it's best to avoid these sort of discussions - especially in this forum. They inevitably just cause more negativity. Nobody benefits.

Honestly... what is she doing with her hand? Can we please elevate ourselves to higher discourse?

(tongue in cheek) What's with Bill's hat? What aren't we allowed to see? Don't you think that's suspicious?

Ross
3rd May 2010, 03:25
I have my feelings about Kerry. However, I think it's best to avoid these sort of discussions - especially in this forum. They inevitably just cause more negativity. Nobody benefits.

Honestly... what is she doing with her hand? Can we please elevate ourselves to higher discourse?

(tongue in cheek) What's with Bill's hat? What aren't we allowed to see? Don't you think that's suspicious?

well said...

Strat
3rd May 2010, 03:35
I still like Kerry and her videos.

derek
3rd May 2010, 03:41
I'm just looking for answers. This is really bothering me. It's not just with kerry that ive noticed these things. Ive noticed for example that the coast to coast symbol looks much like the illmuniati symbol and the project camelot symbol is a single eye. Weve really got to start asking ourselves these questions.

And just as an aside, Ive experienced an incredible amount of synchronicities when starting this thread.

Connecting with Sauce
3rd May 2010, 04:56
I think her comments on chemtrails were misguided or incorrect from my research... hence me investigating orgonite and chembusters...

shiva777
3rd May 2010, 05:47
both Bill and Kerry are seekers of truth just like us ,their discernment isn't necessarily any better than most of us, as can be seen by the credibility they give to many of their so-called "whistleblowers"....what I don't get is how people expect Bill and Kerry to be wiser than themselves,THINK for YOURSELF,INTUIT FOR YOURSELF......they just feel called to do this particular job and I appreciate them for that.

It's always up to US to use and fine-tune OUR discernment abilities and proj camelot/Avalon is a good way to fine-tune our discernment abilities...stop expecting them to discern for you

Lucrum
3rd May 2010, 07:09
What shiva777 said!

If you don't like it, don't use it. ;)

Victoria Tintagel
3rd May 2010, 08:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJJnVCtYy5Y Oprah Winfrey and Eckhart Tolle talking about the book The New Earth

Hi Derek, I too think that this thread is not really contributing to value of communications. Let's please stop polarising and food for bad mood. Although I respect your opinion, I think we should let it be, as it's Kerry's choice to go her way like she does. I don't think at all that she means something with her hand gesture. It looks very innocent. I remember her saying once that she's a very wild personality and who knows what's coming out of the Pandora box that she seems to love? I am fond of walking on the wild side myself, learned a lot from that. This whole terrain of topics within Camelot and Avalon is tricky business, on a level that almost forcibly accelerates spiritual growth and responsability, to be able to really discern. Before we really can do that we stumble and fall, that's part of the game here, isn't that true? Enjoy the journey and appreciate the facets of the crystal that life is, it's meant to be like this......I can admit after long struggles with this......( ;

lunaflare
3rd May 2010, 08:58
I appreciated the 8 part video/skype interview from the alien conference.
Kerry knows she is a major player in Illuminati schemings and makes an insightful and eloquent case of why she has "not been killed".
She follows her passion and is bold with her views. I respect her greatly for this...and who she chooses to interview is, of course, her choice.
And what we choose to listen to is, of course, our choice.
As many have already posted, discernment is key in EVERY matter. This is our responsibility not hers.
I may not agree with some of Kerry's views (for example, her Sitchinesque take on Enlil, Enki, Anu being "real" Annunaki beings still alive and warring it out..), but that is not the point.
The point, as I see it, is to develop our own radar so that we may inform and guide ourselves to deeper places of discovery. Project Camelot has provided 100s n 1000s of people access to a large cauldron of varying views and varying theories...

Lyricus
3rd May 2010, 10:23
There is a danger here that we find ourselves flying off in a direction we should avoid. I spotted that hand shape as mentioned at 4:08 in the first vid but honestly she's merely resting her head on her fingers and nothing more.
I like Kerry but as always see the distinct differences in Bill and Kerry's approaches. I personally resonate much much more with Bill and his methods. Kerry can be brash and forthright where as Bill's methodical calm objective approach is far more measured.

irishspirit
3rd May 2010, 10:36
Hey folks,

another dead end thread I see. You have your views of Kerry and I have mine. I neither respect nor trust the woman. That is my views and I will stick with it. However, we need to stop these threads coming up every day of the week. They are old and nasty and not worth the time of this forum. This forum was, if I remember correctly, set up for people to discuss bringing themselves to a higher level of spiritual and mental ability. This type of thread does nothing for that.

Moreover, could you please stop blowing this womans Ego higher? It is large enough without PA having this constant raw over her.

PS: I would not call Kerry a major player in anything. When she produces info of her own, and not second hand info (and large amounts of disinfo) maybe then people can review her in a different light. Now away and click that Donate link of hers.

Be Safe

Irishspitir

Stargazer
3rd May 2010, 11:46
Kerry is doing fine....She is human like the rest of us. I'm pretty good at reading folks and I don't see any kind of lie.

PC has been off track for a while but it will come back around OR someone else will take up the torch and throw some more light on the truth.

Are you brave enough to pick it up and run with it??

All said...I personally owe Kerry and Bill a lot...Peace Y'all

stardustaquarion
3rd May 2010, 12:30
Kerry is doing fine....She is human like the rest of us. I'm pretty good at reading folks and I don't see any kind of lie.

PC has been off track for a while but it will come back around OR someone else will take up the torch and throw some more light on the truth.

Are you brave enough to pick it up and run with it??

All said...I personally owe Kerry and Bill a lot...Peace Y'all

I agree with you. We are all human, no one of us has the whole picture and Bill and Kerry info and forums have sent me on the ride of a lifetime, I am truly grateful to both

It takes a lot of courage to stand up and be counted!

Love to all

Baelsfire
3rd May 2010, 14:00
I find it insulting that the insinuation here is that if one is a spiritual light bringer or identifies with the esoteric properties of light, than they are some kind of evil. That's akin to some kind of medieval dark age Christian bull****.

ITT: cyber "witch hunt". Stoke up the fires; there's going to be a burning.

Solphilos
3rd May 2010, 14:34
Derek,

It is good that you have taken notice of such things, but always remember balance, and try not to jump to conclusions so easily when you do notice these things. I'm not saying that you are, but just reminding you, because we all find ourselves coming to all sorts of conclusion at one time or another on this long road to truth. We all need a reminder every now and then.

That being said, you are not in the wrong in any way. You are asking critical questions, which is imperative to discernment. There is a lot of disinfo out there, a lot of bull****, a lot of hidden agendas, and we have to always remain a skeptic until we can prove to ourselves that truth has been found. I'm not even going to mention my feelings about certain individuals in question; to he who can see, they are transparent in their intentions. Trust your feelings.

When you notice such things that rouse your suspicion, let your intuition guide you; if you are genuinely seeking knowledge and wisdom, you will always discover it. Your inner star will always illuminate your path and no B.S will stand in your way.
However, bringing up such questions on a public forum can only complicate things further, as since there are no facts, people are only going to be able to voice their opinions and possibly corrupt what you have come to realize. There are no better guides than the SELF that is you.

LVX

Grizzom
3rd May 2010, 14:47
Kerry sings better then she can do an interview.

"And we all know how good she sings"

tone3jaguar
3rd May 2010, 14:48
If you run across information that does not resonate with you then leave it and move on. Judging the information, whether justified or not, accomplishes nothing towards an individuals path.

Solphilos
3rd May 2010, 14:53
Kerry sings better then she can do an interview.

"And we all know how good she sings"

I am quite content with the fact I shall never have to hear "he's a jag, he's a jag, he's a jag-u-ar" again :whoo:

SteveX
3rd May 2010, 14:58
Want I wanna know is ....who was the nob that told her she could sing?

Solphilos
3rd May 2010, 15:13
Want I wanna know is ....who was the nob that told her she could sing?

The same one that told David Wilcock :drum:

Baelsfire
3rd May 2010, 15:26
People tell me [I]dance like a bear, doesnt stop me. Kerry has some good music (http://www.reverbnation.com/projectcamelot), I dont think Jaguar is one of the best though (IMO)

SteveX
3rd May 2010, 15:27
I find it insulting that the insinuation here is that if one is a spiritual light bringer or identifies with the esoteric properties of light, than they are some kind of evil. That's akin to some kind of medieval dark age Christian bull****.

ITT: cyber "witch hunt". Stoke up the fires; there's going to be a burning.

Bringing my bail of kindling to the fire I’m not concerned about an innocuous finger gesture. I’m not concerned about aliens that control aliens that control the illuminati that controls the world. I’m not concerned about the world destroying itself in 200 years. I’m concerned about the Heather fuss. In the last video that the OP linked to, Kerry asks for screen play writers for the movie she wants to punt to Hollywood, about the Heather material. Does the whistleblower have to step forward for a piece of the $$$$$$ ?

:pound:

Celine
3rd May 2010, 15:29
I agree with SteveX..

this is a complete farce..

Not sure which "player" is the biggest fool yet..

but..

something is about to "pop"

should be fun.

Baelsfire
3rd May 2010, 15:32
LOL SteveX, i suspect the author of the "material" might get sued for plagiarism?

pyrangello
3rd May 2010, 16:13
JUst like in any family there will always be something that ruffles someones feathers, minor or major. Just like in any family it's time to move on to more important stuff. If you can't put your faith in the founding members here ,then being here maybe should be a pause for reflection . Time to move past this rabbit hole as it doesn't exist.

Fredkc
3rd May 2010, 16:19
Ya know what...
Kerry has a website (http://projectcamelotportal.com/).
She has a joomla site called Project Light Warrior, (http://projectlightwarrior.com/) where you can register, post, and wonder about all this to your heart's content.
She even has a forum, (http://projectlightwarrior.com/index.php?option=com_agora&Itemid=41) You can register and ask all these silly questions, directly.
In fact, I believe Kerry has an email address, (kerry@projectcamelot.org) too.
So there you have at least 4 publicly available means of asking her all this directly.

Kerry's concerns, are Kerry's !

I don't know of an authoritative source on: What's in Kerry's head,
What she is doing,
Who she's going to interview, and why, connected with this site.

The answers ain't here. Ain't gonna be either, far as I know. The people holding Avalon together, are busy enough doing that.

Talking about what people think Kerry is doing here isn't really information, either. So far, it's looks a lot more like gossip, and not the kind that is going to inspire anyone who does know to drop by and talk.

Bill Ryan has done a hell of a job "taking the high road" during the last few months, in my opinion. Seems to me the best way to "celebrate" and encourage that would be to respond in kind. So far, this thread ain't it.

There must be many better ways to help Bill, and Avalon build something. This site needs to build reliable content. Thoughtful commentary, and links to other sites with similar goals, and connections.

Surely we can do better than this.

Fred

mike1414
3rd May 2010, 16:51
Ya know what...
She has a joomla site called Project Light Warrior, (http://projectlightwarrior.com/) where you can register, post, and wonder about all this to your heart's content.
She even has a forum, (http://projectlightwarrior.com/index.php?option=com_agora&Itemid=41) You can register and ask all these silly questions, directly.
So there you have at least 4 publicly available means of asking her all this directly.

What she is doing,

The answers ain't here. Ain't gonna be either, far as I know. The people holding Avalon together, are busy enough doing that.

Talking about what people think Kerry is doing here isn't really information, either. So far, it's looks a lot more like gossip, and not the kind that is going to inspire anyone who does know to drop by and talk.

Bill Ryan has done a hell of a job "taking the high road" during the last few months, in my opinion. Seems to me the best way to "celebrate" and encourage that would be to respond in kind. So far, this thread ain't it.

There must be many better ways to help Bill, and Avalon build something. This site needs to build reliable content. Thoughtful commentary, and links to other sites with similar goals, and connections.

Fred

best quote on this whole topic imo.....many thanks, fred

peace always
mike

SteveX
3rd May 2010, 20:27
Ya know what...[list]
SNIPPED

Fred

Your post is eloquent and concise with its meaning. The majority of us concur with it. I mean who really cares how Kerry rests her face on 2 fingers. However, having spent time watching every video in that link, I feel there is poignant missed issue here. One that has a potential to impact Bills site.

In the last video 8 of 8 http://www.youtube.com/user/islandonlinenews#p/u/0/Qkudg365dDw at about 5 min to 7 min there is talk of a film. It’s an unclear and vague request for a screenplay about the Heather material. Kerry’s intention is to “find a screen writer” and punt it around Hollywood, as it would make a “great movie.” A field Kerry has some practise in.

Ignoring previous issues with confidentially. Ignoring the hypocrisy and gossip. Think about the implications to whistleblowers...to drop by and talk. There’s the chance no one will come forward because they don’t want their story turned into a movie because a) they don’t want to be exposed b) they won’t be used for the $ story. I just hope Bill understands these implications. If not, I hope he gets an all expenses paid ticket to the opening night.

ArtyCarl
3rd May 2010, 21:26
I have voiced a few concerns myself on another thread and I agree with a lot of people that it is very easy to concentrate on the negatives but all the same I think that every person here should feel comfortable enough in this forum to be able to raise issues which might not be popular.

I enjoy most of the videos from both Bill and Kerry and use my own judgement as to what I feel is plausible and what is not. I dont really mind who asks the questions as long as they do their utmost to get the answers we need out of the interviewee.

But saying that I have had a suspicion (rightly or wrongly) for some time that Kerry is more interested in what Camelot can do for her and not what Camelot can do for us. Now i'm sorry if that offends some people and I accept that I may be way off the mark but that is my opinion.

Rimbaud
3rd May 2010, 21:31
Depite loving some of Kerrys style, there is alot about her that worries me. I've always been concerned that if one was not on on her side then we were her spiritual enemies and therefore not enlightened. I once sent her an email expressing my concerns and she basicaly sent me an Arimaic curse in return. I was a bit surprised considering I'd just sent Kerry and Bill three hundred bucks to help with their research.

I suspect that Bill never saw a single Cent of the money that I sent to Camelot...I don't specifically want thanks for donating money, but an acknowledgement would have been nice. I was mortified by kerrys disgraceful treatment of Dr. Greer..Bill supported her to his detriment, but that is water under the bridge now.

Rimbaud

derek
3rd May 2010, 21:43
Fredkc your right, I should have contacted her more directly than starting this thread. I didn't email her because I didn't think she would email me back. I thought this might be a more open disscusion.

I really love project camelot and Kerry, they have changed my life. I'm not trying to attack her or any of her witnesses. Ive noticed a few things that have REALLY bothered me lately. I have not had anyone to discuss this with. That is why I started this thread.

If it was just her resting her head on her hands in that position I would have looked past it. I am very good at reading peoples energy and I very strongly sensed she was being sly and sneaking that hand sign in on purpose. Ive gotten used to the idea that nothing happens by coincidence, so when I see her name her interview "bringing in the light" which sounds much like "the light bringer" it raises major red flags.

I absolutely agree that we need to excersise our own discernment and don't take what resonates with us. For me, Kerry is very much matching that description. I started watching the interview however genuinely wanting to hear what she had to say.

morguana
3rd May 2010, 21:52
Ya know what...

What she is doing,

Fred

fred well said!!! thank you :) this folks is why we do what we do
love to you all
m x

Enlightenment101
4th May 2010, 01:29
Well Personally and this is what I think, I find it childish and Ive listened to alot of the current audio's from the radio show, that no matter who she speaks to in an interview she brings up what happened, and I havent heard Bill say much about it at all. and for those of you that have followed PC now for along time, listen closely to what she says and how she says it, hand movements aside, I also understand how people who paid money to be apart of that would somehow feel alittle testy, and I love Mr Dean and all his interviews and this last interview left me somewhat dumbfounded, because I couldnt figure out why all the info wasnt brought out sooner,

norman
4th May 2010, 06:13
On the original AV forum I posted my rather elaborate 'opinion' ( very early on ) that what we we were all dealing with here was the building of a 'roster' of 'stars' much like the way hollywood and the music buisness does it. From what I've seen of the way things are playing out, I don't see any reason to retract that statement at all. I DO, however, respect and acknowledge Bill's reapraisal of that phenomenon. I have'nt ruled out Kerry's possible reapraisal of it too, I just don't have the same original 'faith' in her judgement yet. Time will tell. I hope there is enough of it.

norman.

Humble Janitor
4th May 2010, 07:19
She seems to be using an illuminati symbol when it looks like she's doing the longhorn with her hands but against her face.

3optic
4th May 2010, 08:40
And I've got a few links to videos of TV reporters turning into lizards..

mcrose
4th May 2010, 13:14
The interview w/ Delores Cannon, look at 57.43, I thought Kerry did something strange there, looks odd to me, what do you all think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihH0L_bffAA

Celine
4th May 2010, 14:07
Depite loving some of Kerrys style, there is alot about her that worries me. I've always been concerned that if one was not on on her side then we were her spiritual enemies and therefore not enlightened. I once sent her an email expressing my concerns and she basicaly sent me an Arimaic curse in return. I was a bit surprised considering I'd just sent Kerry and Bill three hundred bucks to help with their research.

I suspect that Bill never saw a single Cent of the money that I sent to Camelot...I don't specifically want thanks for donating money, but an acknowledgement would have been nice. I was mortified by kerrys disgraceful treatment of Dr. Greer..Bill supported her to his detriment, but that is water under the bridge now.

Rimbaud

I am very sorry to hear this happened Rimbaud.

How very disgraceful and incompetent..and terribly unprofessional.

Redtailhawk
4th May 2010, 14:32
The interview w/ Delores Cannon, look at 57.43, I thought Kerry did something strange there, looks odd to me, what do you all think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihH0L_bffAA

I think she got up to change the tape which she thought had run out.

I find it really sad that some people on this forum are making such judgmental and speculative comments. There is an energy behind certain comments here that borders on real cruelty. I am not saying that about this comment Mcrose....I wondered what she was doing too...but it was the tape.

grace
4th May 2010, 14:39
is anyone else embarrassed by this thread?

Celine
4th May 2010, 14:40
Only one person should be.

mike1414
4th May 2010, 14:40
is anyone else embarrassed by this thread?

:wave: moi

peace always
mike

Redtailhawk
4th May 2010, 14:49
Only one person should be.

Perhaps that is the intention behind some of these posts....to humiliate, shame and embarrass? I find threads like this very unsettling. By attacking another person who has contributed so much to getting confidential whistle blower testimony out there, you are sabotaging future testimonies....Many people will NOT come forward now that they have discovered just how cruel, disparaging and bullying certain people can be. How unfortunate for the folks trying to get to the heart of the truth.

mcrose
4th May 2010, 15:00
well, I have always liked Kerry, I just hope and pray that she is ok. I can just imagine what this kind of work could eventualy do to a person, stay strong Kerry, sending love and support your way. I am glad to here is was just the tape, I really thought for a moment there that she got really upset over something.

Celine
4th May 2010, 15:11
Perhaps that is the intention behind some of these posts....to humiliate, shame and embarrass? I find threads like this very unsettling. By attacking another person who has contributed so much to getting confidential whistle blower testimony out there, you are sabotaging future testimonies....Many people will NOT come forward now that they have discovered just how cruel, disparaging and bullying certain people can be. How unfortunate for the folks trying to get to the heart of the truth.

I agree with you..to an extent.

This is a HARSH world...and all of us need to be better prepared .

We can fill our world with love , light and peace.. Johns thread "keep riding the wave" is a great example of how to protect ourselves...and therefore be ready to confront the negative backlash that is the result (many times) of this kind of life style.

We all take it...on the forum...from our friends...from strangers.

Some take on more... because they put themselves out there, in the line of fire.

In Love and Light we try to help the ones that do this...

Rimbaud
5th May 2010, 22:07
I really think that we all wish that Bill and Kerry could patch things up so that we can all get on with things without this internal bickering.! it hasn't just divided them, it's divided us as well and sort of makes a mockery of all we've all striven for over the last few years. For example...last weekend I was asked by a neighbour to reminnd him of the Camelot addy (as I'd been mentioning the site for so long.) I had to tell him not to bother looking at it as I felt so embarrassed.

It seems that we're in two camps now, and it's a bloody shame that this has come to pass.

Rimbaud

Poly Hedra
5th May 2010, 22:16
rediculous

Rimbaud
5th May 2010, 22:18
Dear Celine,

Thanks for your concern but please don't worry, as I had a bit of money to spare that month and my children wanted to donate as well...(they made me donate their pocket money) Bill and kerry call them "Indego Children"..I'm afraid I have to agree. Maybe Bill and Kerry were too busy to respond, but it would have been nice for my kids to hear thanks from their heros...For me, I didn't worry too much.

Love

Rimbaud.

Rimbaud
5th May 2010, 22:22
conec, what's rediculous? please explain.

Rimbaud

Tommy
5th May 2010, 22:42
Ya know what...

What she is doing,

Fred

Thank you! That is the work of a proper moderator Fred :)

The only thing I don't agree with you upon is the "Bill has taken the high road", but that is a non-issue, only my opinion. Regarding Bill's interviews I think they were all pretty good :)

I agree it is time to stop this "gossip" threads, I also agree with all who says to discern their own info, that is half the point of PC anyways.

Keep focus on producing good material people, there are surely enough gifted people here to make this forum more than worth while!

All the best,

Tommy

Poly Hedra
5th May 2010, 23:22
Urgh! Is this why we are really here on this forum?
Just seems to me to plain and simple pointless s**t stirring!
I never even bother to write in a thread like this but this is absolutely turning my stomach.

Eastenders? hello magazine? tattler? Emmerdale? They all come to mind. :rolleyes:

All my best wishes to Bill and Kerry.

SteveX
5th May 2010, 23:35
I take it you'll forego your bit part in the movie.

Tommy
5th May 2010, 23:38
Urgh! Is this why we are really here on this forum?
Just seems to me to plain and simple pointless s**t stirring!
I never even bother to write in a thread like this but this is absolutely turning my stomach.

Eastenders? hello magazine? tattler? Emmerdale? They all come to mind. :rolleyes:

All my best wishes to Bill and Kerry.

I agree with you fully.. I just liked how Fred handled the thread as a moderator, good example I think.

Last post in this thread for me I think, got better things to do as well as you all ;)

Perhaps this forum needs a new category called "Soap"? Lol :p

I take it you'll forego your bit part in the movie.

Just to make it clear, she was talking about a screenplay for a movie, not making the actual movie herself, rather big difference.. And why not actually?

Northern Boy
5th May 2010, 23:54
By attacking another person who has contributed so much to getting confidential whistle blower testimony out there, you are sabotaging future testimoniesLOL Have you ever publicly written to her for her unkind remarks she makes towards Bill ? She is no angel and remember what she has put out she has got back .... she does a good enough job of sabotaging future testimonies on her own don`t blame the people here

SteveX
6th May 2010, 00:19
SNIPPED

Just to make it clear, she was talking about a screenplay for a movie, not making the actual movie herself, rather big difference.. And why not actually?

To clarify a point of contention. In the link provided http://www.youtube.com/user/islandonlinenews#p/u/1/Qkudg365dDw at 5.30 minutes to 6.30, verbatim "I'm interested in making a movie." Prior to that she had alluded to looking at other testimony.

She wants to punt the movie script around hollywood. We know Kerry hasn't the know how or funds to make the darn thing herself. She wants to sell the RIGHTS to the movie....ffs.

Rocky_Shorz
6th May 2010, 00:33
ahhh a movie...

boy meets girl...

boy and girl uncover exciting truths... dangerous conspiracies and deceptions...

Boy and girl part...

Sadness... hurt from chasing a dream...

Knight in shiny armor races in right before the damsel jumps from the cliff...

They live happily ever after...

In the final moments of the movie they show a huge dwarf planet approaching threatening to destroy the earth and spaceships filled with Lizards racing towards the planet...

to be continued...

yep it'd sell

SteveX
6th May 2010, 00:37
Very true lol

jacody
6th May 2010, 02:29
How about we just forget this nonsense? I mean, I was tired of it on Av1, and now It's surfacing on Av2. It's pointless, negative, childish, and really has no place in a public forum meant to enlighten people.Isn't everyone tired of it by now?

Rimbaud
6th May 2010, 03:11
Jacody and SteveX...I'm a bit tired of the sniping too even though I haven't been on here long. I was with "Light Warrior" but quit due to the wackyness of it all...I joined AV2 before I even knew of Bill and Kerrys split. I've been watching and paying for camelot since almost the begining. I don't suppose they'll get together again as I thought that they were a good team, although that would be the ideal scenario.

I think that Tommy could be a brilliant link between them as I admire his work and his efforts on behalf of all of us (we're all amongst friends are we not?) However in order to achieve that, I think that ther are some bridges to be crossed. We can't spent our lives being partisan; I thought we'd all grown beyond that. I'm actually gutted that Kerry and Bill have split up ,despite my reservations. I suspected that it might happen one day, but not so soon.

Tommy is there nothing you can do at all? or is this a forlorne hope? I know that you've "cast your eggs" with Kerry, but you could do a service to us all. Can i help? I would if I could if only to knock their heads together...not very spiritual sure..but I've found that remedy to have worked in the past.

Rimbaud (ps please excuse typos)

concerned square
6th May 2010, 03:24
jeez rimbaud you're up late

Tommy
6th May 2010, 12:31
Jacody and SteveX...I'm a bit tired of the sniping too even though I haven't been on here long. I was with "Light Warrior" but quit due to the wackyness of it all...I joined AV2 before I even knew of Bill and Kerrys split. I've been watching and paying for camelot since almost the begining. I don't suppose they'll get together again as I thought that they were a good team, although that would be the ideal scenario.

I think that Tommy could be a brilliant link between them as I admire his work and his efforts on behalf of all of us (we're all amongst friends are we not?) However in order to achieve that, I think that ther are some bridges to be crossed. We can't spent our lives being partisan; I thought we'd all grown beyond that. I'm actually gutted that Kerry and Bill have split up ,despite my reservations. I suspected that it might happen one day, but not so soon.

Tommy is there nothing you can do at all? or is this a forlorne hope? I know that you've "cast your eggs" with Kerry, but you could do a service to us all. Can i help? I would if I could if only to knock their heads together...not very spiritual sure..but I've found that remedy to have worked in the past.

Rimbaud (ps please excuse typos)

First SteveX: You are right, I missed you reference, sorry. However, I still see nothing wrong with her wanting to make a movie off it, regardless if it is true or not. If she has the know how to do so, why not? I don't know about you all, but I know Kerry well enough that I know she won't sell out if she suddenly came upon a project like this, quite the opposite actually. However, this is also a non-issue in my mind.

Rimbaud:

I try my best to function as a catalyst in all off this, however, many here know that I have taken a rather strong public stance in all of this in the not so distant past, but Bill seem to know that I only flipped the coin on him, so as far as I am aware there is no bad blood between us, at least I have no bad intentions with regard to Bill himself.

In fact there is not anything going on behind the scenes right now, things are quiet and it's great!

Kerry is producing like never before, many of the recent interviews released was shoot in Europe some time after new year this year. She made a good effort in getting as many interviews as possible on her trip to make the best of her time overseas. So all is good :)

I am sure Bill is having the same experience himself in regard to more energy for doing actual work.

We still miss the links from the avalon site over to the portal, productions and light warrior like Bill agreed upon earlier, but we take it as he withdrew from that agreement and that is in fact also a non-issue for us, so we don't hassle about it anymore.

Sure there are still some things that needs to be sorted out, but I am confident that we can achieve this without any conflicts in time.

I'll keep doing my best efforts for them both, I guess the thing all of you can consider doing is ignoring or at least not creating new threads like these ones, the only consequence of these discussions in my mind are confusion and general disbelief in the entire PC and PA endeavour.

PS: Sorry I did not keep my word on the previous post being the last in this thread, things change :p

All the best wishes for everyone,

Tommy

Joslin
9th May 2010, 09:59
I find this thread to be utterly pointless, unless the one who made the thread actually has genuine evidence, other than look at her hands.

My opinion of Kerry is, i find her opinionated, egotistical, dominant, impatient, and a little tiny bit of the bully when interviewing.

But i love her!!! and i dont believe for a second that she has any intentions against you, or the foundation she has spent a difinitive part of her life to elevate. With the responceabillity she has taken on in here life for other including you, i would not expect her to be any other way.

Regards
Joslin

Zabernism'ER
9th May 2010, 12:56
I think its this the treadstarter are refering too.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r90/krakilsk/kerry2.jpg

Rimbaud
9th May 2010, 20:48
Concerned Square,

You're right I am up late! it's being self employed that allows it..there are also a factors that you haven't considered...Firstly a partner who hoggs my p.c. half the day doing shopping and so on and kids who hogg it later!..I only get anywhere near it after they've all gone to bed!

I hope that clarifies my position...but to conclude don't ever try to do an online blog when you've got a shopaholic partner and nutty kids!!!,

Sante

Rimbaud

Rimbaud
9th May 2010, 21:17
Dear Tommy,

Personally I'm glad you didn't keep your word over this issue and thankyou for responding to me. To be honest if you hadn't I probably wouldn't have left at AV2 again if it wasn't for you. Yes I know that you "Had a go" at Bill recently..yes it was a bit public but so what?, surely we're all grown ups and can debate?... I want to extend an offer ..come to my home in the Haute Pyrennees in SW France with Bill and Kerry and you can thrash things out. Be my guests around October if you want to come. Bring your partner Tommy...This Bill vs Kerry thing needs to be defeated

Love

Rimbaud

concerned square
9th May 2010, 23:05
...but to conclude don't ever try to do an online blog when you've got a shopaholic partner and nutty kids!!!,

Just take a scissors to her credit card and blame it on the kids;)

Tuza
9th May 2010, 23:21
My thoughts are that I get a really bad vibe from YOU for creating a thread like this.

What is the problem with naming the interview with Bob Dean "bringing in the light"? I love Bob Dean's interviews and he has contributed a heck of a lot to shedding light on matters of high importance....seems an appropriate title to me.

Who are you to claim she is interviewing disinformation agents? What is your criteria for breaking down information/disinformation?

And, the hand motion appears to me to be innocent and unintended.

I have not read all the posts on this thread I stopped when I saw the one above, well good for you, you stated your truth against possible retaliation, admiration goes to you for that hawk.

Isn't it amazing how the villagers come out and pick up their wooden torches readying themselves for another burning in the square.

Kerry and Bill brought P/C and P/A to you in the first place and then you have decided to separate camps (mmmh) wonder how that happened, and most of the fence sitters go with the biggest camp thinkers because they cannot come up with an original thought themselves.

You can make this thread over 100 pages and it still won't make an iota of difference to what most people think about Kerry Cassidy.:rolleyes::p

I agree 110% with what she said on her blog, you cannot divulge your sources, no matter what, if they don't want to be for some reason you can't take it upon yourself to just willy nilly do something like this. You have to let the people make them own minds up and just present it.:p

I'm sure I met a lot of you around those middle ages English villages during the witch hunts; I hope to God I wasn't one of you.

Humble Janitor
11th May 2010, 04:03

But hey, isn't this place devoted to finding and exposing the TRUTH?

As ugly as the truth can get, do you really want to hide and pretend it's not what it is?

blue777
11th May 2010, 08:37
But hey, isn't this place devoted to finding and exposing the TRUTH?

As ugly as the truth can get, do you really want to hide and pretend it's not what it is?

yes I agree , this place is devoted to finding and exposing the truth, the only problem now is who do we trust, intuition does not seem to be enough knowing who is telling the truth or who is peddling snake oil.......we all need to get down the rabbit hole and find a snake there......therefore we should have a vote and a list to see which people are truthful and others who are speaking falsehoods......I think Bob Dean is genuine and truthful..do you want to add another one?

Celine
11th May 2010, 13:48
Did i hear Kerry is looking for an adevertising agent for PC?? Are there going to be adds now?

SteveX
11th May 2010, 14:23
Did i hear Kerry is looking for an adevertising agent for PC?? Are there going to be adds now?

There are adverts already. Go to home page and scroll to the bottom.

Tommy
11th May 2010, 14:27

Yes, we need to have some ad's in order too pay for the servers and etc. Plus we are creating a mirror site and that adds quite the cost in itself.

However there will only be ad's from like minded sites\organizations. (like eg. gizamap.com and etc...)

It will not interfere or be placed in the middle of materials or anything though.

All the best,

Tommy

Celine
11th May 2010, 14:29
Hmmm seems quite mainstream to me.

Though i do understand the costs involved.

Good luck with that

Tommy
11th May 2010, 14:33
Hmmm seems quite mainstream to me.

Though i do understand the costs involved.

Good luck with that

Yeah, costs all the way I tell you that.

Rest assured we are not getting rich from this, lol :p Neither was it the plan, in fact we postponed this for as long as possible.

And thanks btw :)

Celine
11th May 2010, 14:40
I have had a few members ask "where does the money go"

Might be good to be ... more open about where all the donations went.

Does someone keep tract of it?

Tommy
11th May 2010, 14:54
I have had a few members ask "where does the money go"

Might be good to be ... more open about where all the donations went.

Does someone keep tract of it?

Yes, we have the paypal logg, and yes it is organized quite well actually, remember Kerry does the tax forms and all so she needs to have it 100% correct anyways.

I don't involve myself with the economics much, but I am sure Kerry can easily document where things go.

As of now it is covering Kerry's rent, internet and servers, not much else, hence why we needed the adds.

Celine
11th May 2010, 14:56
Hmm ok.

Some are concerned that theire money goes to projects they themselves dont agree or believe in

I will send an email to kerry and ask the other members who have concerns to do so..

So Kerry does not have a day job that pays the bills?

PS: 100% correct , when it comes to taxes, does not always mean 100% legit.

Rimbaud
11th May 2010, 22:01
So true concerned Square...so true! I just wish that credit cards were never invented in the first place and we just hid whatever money we had under the bed! as in my Grandparents days. I will definately buy a pair of sissors in the hope that i can "snip" in private...otherwise I'll know which part of my body they'll be heading!!

Cheers,

Rimbaud.

Tuza
11th May 2010, 22:17
Well does Bill have a day job or is he self funded. I don't think she would make that much from a few adds and she does enough of a job to get the PC vids etc etc out, she has to have money to live; we are not all master yogis who can live outside and on air you know. Sheesh. Picky.

Oh and BTW she is actually doing the Camelot vids and putting them out there for people to discern for themselves not to make up their minds for them.

Very nasty minds here I must say. :p

Rimbaud
11th May 2010, 23:01
In situations like this, audited accounts are always best. Tommy in my view is an innocent in this factor!..Like a majority of us, we trust(ed?) Cammelot to do the right thing. Yes I'd like to know where my money went to over the years; but I sure as hell don't blame Tommy...I bet he's sitting aghast right now wondering if he's being implicated in doubt..Well not me for oneTommy..As for kerry; well how could we ever know. I never donated to pay rent.. I donated any spare cash as I thought I was making a difference.

Rimbaud

Anchor
11th May 2010, 23:23
>Like a majority of us, we trust(ed?) Cammelot to do the right thing

Kerry and Bill were transparent about how the funds would be spent when the original PA site went subscription.

>I never donated to pay rent

Actually you did and you did it of your own free will. If you didn't read the background then you are as naive and innocent as you suggest Tommy is (rather ironic that).

If you had read what was said on PA at the time the donations were discussed you would have known it. Staying alive and housed (paying the rent) is an obvious precursor and means to an end - without it you cant do the other work.

Donation to a cause such as Avalon/Camelot is not some means for you to gain influence over the outcome or the manner in which that is achieved. It is done because you are fundamentally aligned with the stated goals and outcomes and are symapathetic to those aims and want to help in anyway you can.

The work done and the works produced and made available for many people FOR FREE is testament to the value of doing the work in the first place and all those that helped get it done, either by donation or other means should be proud to have helped.

I hope the new separate ventures can both carry on without all the slurs, innuendo, unreasonable requests for "details" and carry on delivering thought provoking information for people that need to hear it.

John..

Enlightenment101
11th May 2010, 23:26
Let me get this straight ! they want to make the Heather Story a Sci Fi movie?
well the details in the Heather story remind me of an audio book you can listen to on youtube call The Grays By
Whitley Striebers

¤=[Post Update]=¤

as for the rest, Frankly I dont care anymore, whatever

SteveX
11th May 2010, 23:27
It is known that neither Bill nor Kerry have jobs and have relied on donations to support themselves and the work they do. Work that they haven't charged you to see. You also have to remember Kerry put money up front to start the show... an inheritance.

Those that are sharpening knives in the directions of accounts have to consider the other edge to that blade.... Switzerland ain't cheap.

Tuza
11th May 2010, 23:28
I cannot understand what questions you have, you either donate or you don't. My donation was to support the people in their day to day activities of daily living so they could concentrate on getting this important work out; which obviously they could not do if they had to find a day job and work. Please don't say you could hold down a normal job and do something like this because that would be ludicrous. Oh unless of course your producing something like PC yourselves and holding down a job, no? okay then.

I remember when PC/PA first began Kerry had put all her mother's inheritance in getting the project off the ground.

Your nit picking now, definitely nit picking. You cannot do something on a major scale like this and hold down a job. :p:rolleyes:

Sorry Steve I should have read your post before replying. I was posting on the way back from another forum sweetheart sorry.

SteveX
11th May 2010, 23:34
Well said Tuza...have a brownie point from me.

Rimbaud
12th May 2010, 00:44
@ John,

Fair point; therefore I retract my "rent" comment but maintain that it would have been nice simply to have had a confirmation from Camelot that they recieved the money that I sent... I don't want my name in lights which is why I donate under a different name.

To conclude..I'm not sure where to send a donation to now, as both Bill and kerry are doing their own thing and I'm still sitting on the fence as it were. You comment correctly that they did their work for free..well I chose to support them financially which was my own choice. I know that kerry spent her own funds on Camelot and I've been happy to support them but what do I do now. I'm trying not to sound critical, but realise that it's exactly what I'm sounding like despite my best efforts not to

Rimbaud

Rimbaud
12th May 2010, 00:51
SteveX,

Please read my comments to John as my response encompasses both of yours really.

Sante SteveX

Rimbaud

Rimbaud
12th May 2010, 01:02
@ Tuza,

Ok I retract as you've made a fair point...please look at my earlier comments for clarification of my point of view. However I maintain that unfortunately money is an issue, and a bit of transparancy would be a good thing and if done properly, we could all decide which side of the fence we donate to...Personally I'd prefer the old way and if only we could get Kerry working with Bill again...that's the way I'd prefer to go. I'm not partisan...i want those two working together again for the greater good.

Rimbaud

Tuza
12th May 2010, 02:11
@Rimbaud,

Very cool someone who is open hearted and open minded, thank you for being here to share your thoughts Rimbaud.

Your location where you live sounds nice too. ;)

Maybe you will have to get yourself your own PC so you can get some more time on it yourself. lol

Zabernism'ER
12th May 2010, 13:24
As I see it,I have been giving donations for a cause and have full confident in that the money collected over the years have contributed to all the wonderful productions Bill & Kerry have brought us.Being a producer like both mentioned,is a full time job in it self,and therefore sees no reason to react on that the donations are providing them shelter and food on theire tables.

Maybe its jut me,but Im sensing much frustration and a bit of despair at the forum lately.

wiki :

"A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause. A donation may take various forms, including cash, services, new or used goods including clothing, toys, food, vehicles."

Rimbaud
12th May 2010, 22:58
Thanks Tuza for your kind comments...Lol yes I do need my own PC but I'm heading into my busy period now (as an Inn owner and Chef de Cuisine)...my bottom won't hit this seat till the end of October apart from some very late moments here. My kids come first of course (homework and so on)..we have very ancient internet services here right now. My wife shops online and keeps in touch with her buddies the rest of the time...i don't mind as I'm prepping my kitchen from 2 pm.

Peace Tuza..

@ Zabernism ER

I admit that that I had some doubts about Bill and Kerrys split up..(rather like your fave band busting up in my view), and yes there is some friction between the Camps. But I watched kerrys interview on her site today and unless I'm horribly mistaken; I thought I heard that She and Bill were going to work together later this year..I may be wrong but I hope not. I don't think that I'm the only one wishing that they resolve their differences.
Cheers

Rimbaud

Anchor
13th May 2010, 05:55
Rimbaud

No worries mate.

It is refreshing to see someone open - wearing thier doubts on the outside and working things out in an open and honest way.

In order to figure out where to donate - if it were me, I would ask my "heart" and follow that. There are infinite combinations of answers range from none to both through all possible proportions in between - choose one! :)

John..

Dougall
13th May 2010, 07:03
However painful or difficult the split may have been for Bill and Kerry I think it will be a good thing in the long run.
Good for business, good for interviews, and good for definition of styles.
I feel certain they will work together again, and be at the forefront of some new info discovery.

A Project Camelot Movie could be a pretty big hit IMO. When I saw the trailer for The Nazi Bell I was really moved.
Run a story line about B&Ks partnership, string interviews and rough cuts together and draw some conclusions. Mayby show the break up for the ending of the movie.
Sounds like a movie I would like to see.

As for now they grow stronger apart, and maybe down the road will find each other in some way, some time, once again my old friend.

blue777
13th May 2010, 07:55
Thanks Tuza for your kind comments...Lol yes I do need my own PC but I'm heading into my busy period now (as an Inn owner and Chef de Cuisine)...my bottom won't hit this seat till the end of October apart from some very late moments here. My kids come first of course (homework and so on)..we have very ancient internet services here right now. My wife shops online and keeps in touch with her buddies the rest of the time...i don't mind as I'm prepping my kitchen from 2 pm.

Peace Tuza..

@ Zabernism ER

I admit that that I had some doubts about Bill and Kerrys split up..(rather like your fave band busting up in my view), and yes there is some friction between the Camps. But I watched kerrys interview on her site today and unless I'm horribly mistaken; I thought I heard that She and Bill were going to work together later this year..I may be wrong but I hope not. I don't think that I'm the only one wishing that they resolve their differences.
Cheers

Rimbaud

I wonder if the split was due to Ego...and one trying to dominate the other. Bill of course is more ...joie de vivre and a great interviewing action coming from a science base..Kerry on the other hand has a totally different approach.....The question is ,what are they trying to say....and why the split?
lol

Rimbaud
15th May 2010, 01:23
John,

You're totally right, I'll donate "when" I can, which for me is a big "if" at this moment. I will give kerry and Bill a boost whenever funds crop up...Thanks for being an understanding Brother!

Rimbaud

Rimbaud
15th May 2010, 01:35
Blue777,

Your comments seem to reflect my innermost thoughts. I hate the kerry/Bill split up, and as I said (somewhere!) it's a bit like your favourite rock band breaking up. I can't believe it all happened over that blasted "Heather" stuff! In an ideal World all this nonsense would have the impact of a flea bite...but we all trusted Bill and kerry as a team and speaking for myself; I feel somewhat bereft right now. Ego?..I suspect so

Love

Rimbaud

Tommy
15th May 2010, 14:03
Hi,

I just want to say that I was positively surprised when I noticed that this discussion was going in a more constructive direction, I salute you all for that :)

Kerry and Bill will indeed be working together again rather soon, so don't loose hope in the duo just yet ;)

Other than that I would recommend reading Kerry's extended comments on the Peter Sterling interview, it reflects on some important issues I believe and I also have to say that I agree with her 100% on this statement.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/peter_sterling/peter_sterling.html
(below "Special note")

Rimbaud: I will mention the offer for a place to "mediate" between Bill and Kerry, I liked that :)
However, thing does seem to go rather smooth at our end now, no fights, endless discussions, etc.. So I suppose we are getting a lot more work done now compared to september 09 to january 2010, hopefully Bill is having the same positive experience doing his own stuff.
Edit: It was never truly about the Heather material, that was just another catalyst.

Perhaps all is good now? And as I said, you will see the inverted Mulder and Scully duo together again soon enough :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone :)

All the best,

Tommy

Rimbaud
15th May 2010, 22:41
Hi Tommy,

Many thanks for your kind mail. I always believed you to being a moderating force and I think it was difficult for you to take sides..as I sincerely believe that it was for all of us.

I think that you may be right that things between Kerry and Bill are calming somewhat; and I think that I see the same between most of us who comment on here..I hope so anyway.

kerry, Bill and you would be most welcome here..the Pyrenees are magical in some ways..I've personally seen the extraordinary effect on stressed out folk who come to my Chambre D'Hote, so if I can help it'd be a honour. Besides which I'm an awesome cook so you'll at least get good dinners!

Best regards Tommy...keep up your good work my friend.

Rimbaud

RAKMEiSTER
16th May 2010, 05:48
when i just finished the short interview of Kerry by: Fritz Stammberger ,
and when the "split" comment cameby i indeed was like hmm yes the last couple a vids/inverviews i've seen i've been missing something or someone.
being one of the other depending on whom does the interview.
B&K together are a full dynamic force that can get more out of a person than 1 on its own can do by itself.
i havent fully followed the how and why, (forum that is) i can just say its all connected , from both scientific and spiritual standpoints ( B and K ) :)
interconnected correlations go so far that the big picture/puzzle is like an 3d puzzle in a 4d world. and cause of this it can see like its worlds apart but...
life takes a turn for a reason, we just gotta wait and see the "why" from a lookingback point of view in a later stage . pff had no sleep last night so excuse my typingmanner

Dougall
16th May 2010, 07:10
Here is a pretty good interview Kerry has with Robert Morningstar
robert_moriningstar_20100507-ProjectCamelot.mp3 (audio/mpeg Object):
http://cdn1.ash1.k-srv.info/camelotproductions/robert_moriningstar_20100507-ProjectCamelot.mp3

a little info regarding the JFK hit
J. D. Tippit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Tippit

Personally I think it was a tight deal in Dallas. Ruby, Oswald, and Tippit. I have often thought Ruby may have been on the grassy knoll, now I think it could have been Tippit. I have a feeling they were 3 together when Tippit died.
I think a lot of people and factions felt the weight, because they were voting yes. But at the end of the day... a Chicago Thing.:gossip:

Moxie
17th May 2010, 16:43
re: the Peter Sterling interview... I just read Letters to Camelot that Kerry mentions in her blog posted yesterday, especially the letter from T, to whom she dedicates this new page.
Read his letter to her here: http://projectcamelotproductions.com/letters_to_camelot.html

It was so refreshing to read this young man's "take" on things and to see how keenly developed his discernment is. It's commendable that she posted this letter that, among other things, appreciates the Disclaimers she posts when presenting Sterling's interview.

Stay care full

jimmer
17th May 2010, 16:58
I watched to Kerry's interview on her side of Project Camelot.
It was interesting, but when Kerry said that she's a 'star child' she lost me.
Getting too close to the material?

Maybe this kind of thing was the breaker for Bill, as well.

starsmoonmtns
17th May 2010, 19:11
Maybe Kerry is a star child,
maybe we all are ; )
Maybe we all will eventually fit together like the pieces of one gigantic mysterious puzzle!

irishspirit
17th May 2010, 19:21
Just to make it clear, she was talking about a screenplay for a movie, not making the actual movie herself, rather big difference.. And why not actually?[/QUOTE]

yeah why not? Sure PC was set up for non profit, why not just sell the rights to a screen play and make a packet out of it. Why Bill you bad boy, you have went and talked about one of our "whilstle blower, which broke the rule. You bad boy. Now stand aside whilst I do it one by one for my screen play and person al wealth. Yeah why not?

irishspirit
17th May 2010, 19:41
Maybe Kerry is a star child,
maybe we all are ; )
Maybe we all will eventually fit together like the pieces of one gigantic mysterious puzzle!

Indeed. However, I thought that PC was about the whistle blower and not Kerry and Bill? You know, when you start to make that type of statement, I an see why people start to review their views of you.

However, that said, if Kerry is a "Star Child", then best of luck to her.

starsmoonmtns
18th May 2010, 14:55
Love and Light to you Irishspirit....
May you always walk in beauty and peace...

Baelsfire
18th May 2010, 15:13
I tell you one thing that would be damaged by selling "material", stories and whistleblower testimonies out to hollywood:

INTEGRITY

You've either got it or not and once you've lost it, its hard to get back.

SteveX
18th May 2010, 16:03
Extras wanted:director:

Must have own cam corder and shoot own scene.
We need a 5 second shot of you typing on the Camalot / Avalon website.

No fees paid but name will be on credits.
Invite to wrap party. No travel expenses paid.

e-mail film to kerrysmovie.com

jimmer
18th May 2010, 16:58
Extras wanted:director:

Must have own cam corder and shoot own scene.
We need a 5 second shot of you typing on the Camalot / Avalon website.

No fees paid but name will be on credits.
Invite to wrap party. No travel expenses paid.

e-mail film to kerrysmovie.com

harsh, but so true.
I once read kerry's first script summary.
no wonder she's looking for a script writer.

rosie
18th May 2010, 17:27
Kerry Cassidy concerns should not be ours. Whatever she did, does, or decides to do is her's and only her concern. We need to stop wasting energy on how others are living their lives, and put that energy into our own makeup.

Ego's keep getting in the way here, and I do not understand this fascination with Bill and Kerry's personal doings. The only bit of this life we can control is our own, and it seems Bill and Kerry are very much in control of theirs, let us be in control of ours, and give everyone else the blessings they deserve in this life. Hey, maybe one day we will also get blessed by someone. Wouldn't that be nice!

“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.” -Eleanor Roosevelt

in love & light :wub:

Tommy
18th May 2010, 20:02
Kerry Cassidy concerns should not be ours. Whatever she did, does, or decides to do is her's and only her concern. We need to stop wasting energy on how others are living their lives, and put that energy into our own makeup.

Ego's keep getting in the way here, and I do not understand this fascination with Bill and Kerry's personal doings. The only bit of this life we can control is our own, and it seems Bill and Kerry are very much in control of theirs, let us be in control of ours, and give everyone else the blessings they deserve in this life. Hey, maybe one day we will also get blessed by someone. Wouldn't that be nice!

“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.” -Eleanor Roosevelt

in love & light :wub:

I could not agree more wit.

Certain people here should be working for a slander magazine instead of posting on a forum which handles these serious topics.
Do you feel better with yourself after posting mostly childish main-stream slander posts?
Does Bill or Kerry ever tell you how to run your life?

Or see it like this. "Oh, someone wants to buy the rights for making a movie out of our story"
Would you do:
A: " Ok, I will see if there is anything to be made out of this, and if it is I will have more resources than ever to continue doing my work without having to concern myself with next months rent"
B: " Oh I might as well throw it in the bin right away since nothing good can ever come out of having some money for my work"

And are you all aware that selling\writing a screenplay does not necessarily mean you will be making the movie? A screenplay certainly don't make you rich.

Have some people come to such a low that they just are looking for ways to attack certain individuals out of recreation? Have you asked Kerry personally if any of this is true?
There are a number of ways to do so if you have the decency to care for the actual truth instead of trash speculation and "concerns".

Get a grip.

FYI; This is not at all directed towards the members with valid questions and comments.

Everyone is free to say and do whatever they want, but be aware that some of the posters especially in this thread is directly working against the principles of why PA and PC was founded, and many of you are polarizing not stabilizing, hence making things worse and more difficult. Do you see anyone on Kerry's forums saying negative speculation about Bill like certain posters here does towards Kerry? No, because they are not "hung up" in old paradigms like this.

Love me, hate me, whatever, this is what I see as truth, and I know many readers agree with these statements so if you reply to me (or anyone else) in any way, sure, that is great, but most of us know that people with common decency and sense already understand this.

On the plus side many here can easily get a job at E! Entertainment or something...

But don't get me wrong, it is 100% ok to have serious concerns, but I am pointing to the way that concern is directed.

SteveX
19th May 2010, 15:25
I tell you one thing that would be damaged by selling "material", stories and whistleblower testimonies out to hollywood:

INTEGRITY

You've either got it or not and once you've lost it, its hard to get back.

Succinct :bolt:

Enlightenment101
19th May 2010, 19:25
A Star Child ?? lol are you kidding me? Thank who ever is up above that what's us all to know the truth*** for Bill. not once since all this has happened has Bill changed his style or his story or who and what he stands for. this is becoming crazy.

Baelsfire
19th May 2010, 19:45
One positive slant to this, err, fork-road in ProjectCamelot, is Bill & Kerry can input up to double the amount of interviews! It looks like theres some good stuff in the pipelines :) heh

Enlightenment101
19th May 2010, 20:13
Baels. lol its all getting crazy,

OnyxKnight
27th May 2010, 22:18

First of all,

What are your thoughts?

I think you exaggerate a little bit.

thedot
27th May 2010, 22:42
I think you exaggerate a little bit.

More than "a little bit"!! One should be a hopeless GM food addict to call Bob Dean and Laura Knight-Jadszik "disinfo people"!!

Connecting with Sauce
28th May 2010, 15:56
I like to think they are both working for the same goals, enlightenment... just in different directions and views... Also you have to take into account they are in different time zones.

One thing is for sure both Bill And Kerry really need to sort out their audio quality :)

Both keep up the great work...

ps digital recorders Zoom H4n's are not too expensive and can record for many hours in good top mp3 format or a few hours in 24 Bit 96kHz sampling... as a back up to the video it could be worth having.

Rimbaud
7th June 2010, 19:38
Tommy,

I honestly think that some folk get a rise out of saying provocative things here and on several other forums that I could name. Sure it's a natural state of affairs to take sides, and throuought P/C's history there have always been "sides"..simply put; some preferred kerry and some preferred Bill...but all things considered the support for the "Team" was massive.

I think that it is ok to question finances, especially from those of us who have actually contributed to the project. for my part I have had my concerns pretty much answered to my satisfaction. I think that it's also ok to question individual motives so long as it's done in the spirit of free debate, without recourse to nastiness and barbed comments. I don't name names, but i do think that we all know if we've written unsuitable observations from time to time...me included.

I'm sort of talking over you Tommy, so please forgive me..I've been n holiday and a using your post as a general comment reply...To get back on track, I think that you're doing a fantastic job as a Diplomat in a difficult situation. Please don't lose sight of the fact that the silent majority support both Bill and Kerry, and regret very much any kind of rift. As you know...I believe that it "could" eventually be resolved and hope it will. In the meantime, I hope that other commentators can act with a bit of dignity and allow Bill and Kerry...or Kerry and Bill if you will..to sort out their differences without the constant slanging match that seems to continue even though the pair of them remain dignified.

Well done Tommy; keep up the good work!

Rimbaud

loveandgratitude
8th June 2010, 11:14
Kerry has guts and courage. Why dont you take a lead from her and go out and start interviewing people yourself rather than being critical.
SHe brings the info and it is up to you to decipher it, take what you want and leave the rest. I think we all should be grateful and thankful
that she had brought us all useful information in the past and in the future. This is an information war, it is up to us to do our own research and
keep adding or subtracting on the path to truth. Peace to all

Ailith
8th June 2010, 11:56
I love all the interviews...no matter if I totally agree or not...by listening to each other...this is how we learn ... I am so thankful to both Kerry and Bill for all they have done and continue to do. They are giving so much to so many...info...disinfo...the truth will always stand up in time. It is all about freedom, our devine right to freedom of our thoughts and conversations.

Sunny d
8th June 2010, 21:51
:confused: I can't believe this discussion is still going on...!

morguana
8th June 2010, 22:01
:confused: I can't believe this discussion is still going on...!

i cant believe you have just posted on this thread sunny............doh............so have i!!!!!! lol
guess new members like to have a chance to give their opinions and thoughts

Sunny d
9th June 2010, 11:47
i cant believe you have just posted on this thread sunny............doh............so have i!!!!!! lol
guess new members like to have a chance to give their opinions and thoughts

That was funny M :flock: LOL

Rimbaud
10th June 2010, 23:11
I don't know who has the power to close a thread down..but maybe it's time for this one to say goodnight, as I can't see its value right now

Rimbaud

SteveX
11th June 2010, 20:52
I don't know who has the power to close a thread down..but maybe it's time for this one to say goodnight, as I can't see its value right now

Rimbaud

lol.... so why did you resurrect this post after no one had posted on it for 10 days?

Celine
11th June 2010, 21:10
You wrote what i was thinking steve...

is it just me or are , they, getting more obvious?

Rimbaud
13th June 2010, 00:24
OOps sorry! I was on holiday in Italy and missed the last post..sorry everyone..I'll just shut up now! ( ashamed)

Rimbaud
13th June 2010, 00:28
Celine I am not a member of the PTB, I hope that you weren't alluding that I am.

Rimbaud