PDA

View Full Version : Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

Bill Ryan
15th April 2011, 23:38
--------

Dear Friends,

Please read this thread about the proposed Vilcabamba seminar:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?18027-Bill-Ryan-will-be-in-Vilcabamba-in-July-with-Inelia-and-Brian-O-Leary

The working title of the seminar is:

--------

-- The role of spirit to transform a world in crisis --
The application of our inborn power to change reality

--------

We're looking for 20 people, donating a few dollars each to cover expenses (a small conference room for the day).

My own list of topics to cover:

* Existence - seen as the Greatest Game there is
* The generation and persistence of the Matrix Reality
* God, You, Me, and Us - who we all really are, and how we got to be that way
* Who or what has been spoiling the game, how, and why
* Why we don't know the truth, and our own responsibility in what we experience
* The past, possible futures, and parallel timelines
* The role of high technology and the control grid
* What ETs and ultradimensional beings are doing
* The role of Planet Earth
* How and why most of us lost our abilities
* The current consciousness shift
* What is possible
* What is at stake
* What we all can do.
... and Inelia will supplement this list. :)

We'll hold this event if we know we have an audience. The day would be an experimental co-creation.

The idea is to help us pilot our presentation and format, and allow us to trial-and-error a little to get things right and go through a learning process ourselves. Anyone who's there would be contributing to us as much as vice versa. It'd be value-packed day.

The group of 20 (or maybe more) would be large enough to feel like a diverse collective of good people - and small enough to feel like a group of friends. We could do a lot of work together.

Inelia and I will share our personal stories, outline our personal journey, and describe our personal missions. We'll do some exercises and demonstrations, and we'll discuss everything on the agenda list above, in depth.

Reply here if you'd be interested in attending - and also vote on the poll (which is included to provide a running tally of interest).

Many thanks to all - Bill and Inelia

Ammit
15th April 2011, 23:52
Bill.

Sadly I am in the UK and cannot make it, i think you need a " want to but cat" choice in your poll, too..
I hope it all goes well.

Blessings

Ammit

Ilie Pandia
16th April 2011, 00:02
I'll join Ammit with "want to but can't" :)

I do hope you will have enough to host this event though!

Whiskey_Mystic
16th April 2011, 00:03
I'm in.

I voted probably though, so shift one of those upwards in your calculation.

sunflower
16th April 2011, 00:14
Again location, location.....would dearly love to attend but can't.

Wiremu2011
16th April 2011, 03:06
Would definitely attend "but cant" as I too live across the other side of the world. However, if you came to Aussie, you can count me "in"

Jake
16th April 2011, 03:11
I am in, too. I live in the Seattle area. but I have family all over CA. Especially Northern CA. I will do whatever i can to help. Good Idea, Bill.

Bill Ryan
16th April 2011, 03:16
--------

[Mod Hat On]

Dear All: there's only one purpose to this thread - to express interest in (or ask questions about) the 30 April Sacramento seminar. All other posts will be deleted.

Deborah (ahamkara)
16th April 2011, 03:23
I love the topics - all the big Questions! I'm sure we would be watched rather closely :) Now is the time. Let's do it.

bennycog
16th April 2011, 07:33
And avalon said let there be video or mp3 for the rest of the world..
can i turn that into a question? hell yeah :)

Shezbeth
16th April 2011, 07:40
Sowelu and I live 20 miles from Sacramento. We're both game. ^_^

Mr.Eman
16th April 2011, 07:44
Hello Bill , somehow I have only just noticed this seminar now , I would be very interested in coming and helping in some way . I am in the SF bay area a few hours drive from Sacramento . I have a camcorder and experience if you need someone to record for you . Send me a message and let me know what you may need . Looking forward to this .

alemao
16th April 2011, 08:23
Excellent idea but too great a distance for me. Hope the event will be filmed so that we, the unlucky ones, will be able to watch it later on.

Erin
16th April 2011, 09:03
Aww man! I'd totally drive up, but I have an obligation that day.

Hope a lot of other people can make it, though. :) Sounds excellent.

g.k.r
16th April 2011, 11:52
sadly in uk too but great topic list:).

Ora Merengue
16th April 2011, 12:53

I don't know why, but I read that as "want to butt cat..."
Must be some heavy karma I'm still working through.

Yoda
16th April 2011, 13:07
--------

[Mod Hat On]

Dear All: there's only one purpose to this thread - to express interest in (or ask questions about) the 30 April Sacramento seminar. All other posts will be deleted.

Very,very interested, but I will have to watch it on video.
Pierre

shybastid
16th April 2011, 15:45
Who's going to Headline? Seriously, Anyone else going to speak? I'll go even IF it's just you Bill.

Bill Ryan
16th April 2011, 17:05
Who's going to Headline? Seriously, Anyone else going to speak? I'll go even IF it's just you Bill.

Inelia and myself. That's probably enough for at least two days (not a joke!) :)

For more on Inelia's own contribution, please see comments on the Vilcabamba thread below - and also the PM sent this morning to everyone who expressed interest.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?18027-Bill-Ryan-will-be-in-Vilcabamba-in-July-with-Inelia-and-Brian-O-Leary

The things I'll be discussing are mostly connected round this presentation here (probably the best one I've yet done on camera), which you may be aware of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic70cVN5IdQ

Click here (http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_Project_Camelot_Freedom_Central_16_Nov_2009.mp4) to download the video (MP4)
Click here (http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_Project_Camelot_Freedom_Central_16_Nov_2009.mp3) to download the audio (MP3)
Click here (http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/bill_ryan_freedom_central_interview_en.html) for the transcript

elysian
16th April 2011, 17:16
I am very interested. for me it is down to cost though. I need to know how much everything will cost on top of flying there.

Meadowlark
16th April 2011, 17:29
Based on the topics being covered, it sounds like a really interesting seminar! I'd love to attend if I lived closer, but I'm not sure I could justify the cost of flying there for just one day on fairly short notice. If there were a few more speakers and it lasted a little longer, it would be an easier decision.

Bill Ryan
16th April 2011, 17:31
I am very interested. for me it is down to cost though. I need to know how much everything will cost on top of flying there.

It's free of charge except for passing the hat round to cover the cost for the room and any ancillary expenses. We're not charging to attend the avent.

The shared costs would be (wild guess) no more than $25-30 each, depending on numbers - maybe less.

Arrowwind
16th April 2011, 17:44
Im sure you can find 20 people in Sacramento, no sweat...

I also think your topic scope it too broad, even for a 2 day seminar... would you not assume that those you would draw in are already informed on much of this?

I would like to see such a project move out into offsprings for new projects that the core 20 could take on after you have left.

I woud be more interested to see the meeting as an activation seminar on what to do to change our reality.. to form local action groups

Ultimately it would be good to see this project go to many many cities.
What if you could set up action groups around the nation to handle various issues, with individuals taking on specific topics, learning about them, then starting their own eduational series in community centers, churches, whatever venue.

Like GMO Foods
Like the militarization of the police
Like the education of children to their highest potientials
Like steady and repeated classes on awakening to the matrix

This way you open the door for such a seminar to move out of the the realm of a weekend entertainment
into developing social responsibility in action on a local basis

Just a thought.
I live far away from Sacramento

Arrowwind
16th April 2011, 17:48
I would send $30 to sponsor someone..
just tell me when and how.

Mandala
17th April 2011, 01:48
Gosh Bill, I would love to but I'll be Washington, DC with 55 middle-school kids. Please let us know of other dates and venues. Respectfully, Mandala

trenairio
17th April 2011, 02:06
At what time of day will the seminar begin? Will it be streamed online?

lem
17th April 2011, 22:27
Hello,
How much $$ do you need. I cannot attend. Do you have a paypal account.
With Love, Lorraine

General Urko
17th April 2011, 22:39
I would be honored to attend. It is only a few hours drive, and I would really like to meet Bill in person. Count me in.

Ammit
17th April 2011, 22:46

I don't know why, but I read that as "want to butt cat..."
Must be some heavy karma I'm still working through.

Was meant to read " want to but can not",, ok spelling mistake ok.

TheSwede
17th April 2011, 23:50
Hi Bill,

I'm to far away to attend so have a question; will it be on video or audio for us all that cant attend to the seminar? =)

mirrirocks
18th April 2011, 13:35
What about a livestream? it can be easily done by ustream with just a simple webcam. add a link to your paypal and we all would be able to join the event online. sounds like a win-win situation :-)

Nyce555
18th April 2011, 15:57
Wish I could be there, but I'm on the East Coast :(

Bill when will you be in the DC area? I would love to come out for an event.

Dennis Leahy
18th April 2011, 16:50

Arrowwind, that is such a lovely offer to make! I hope someone who could physically attend (close proximity) but who's a bit short of cash takes you up on your generous offer.

As the Aussies say, "good onya!" :~)

Dennis

Dennis Jonathan
18th April 2011, 16:51
I live about 90 miles south of Sacramento, my parents will be staying with us for the weekend, but I'm 99% sure I can get my mother to come as well.

So that's two :)

Count us in.

Sowelu
18th April 2011, 18:32
Count me in!

cacklingmuse
18th April 2011, 18:42
child-care may be an issue, but would love to come otherwise... 2hrs away from sac.

DevilPigeon
18th April 2011, 18:54

I too would be prepared to sponsor $30 for someone to attend if needed.... It's all for the good of the collective consciousness! :)

Arrowwind
18th April 2011, 20:02

I too would be prepared to sponsor $30 for someone to attend if needed.... It's all for the good of the collective consciousness! :)

and please, it would be best if this were done though Bill or a moderator, don't you think?
Really, Bill, just saying, if you want to pass the hat on this thread there are folks ready here
to make it happen..
then you use the money in the best way to make it happen
this way donations and where they go are private

DianeKJ
18th April 2011, 23:52
could probably attend 1 day for sure, not sure about a whole weekend. I voted probably, I would pay for whole weekend even if I could only attend 1 day. Keep us posted. :)

galilava
19th April 2011, 00:22
Hm...

Bill + Inelia = this was to be expected ;)

Good luck to you 2! :)

P.S. Re: seminar - sadly it's too far from London and I am not rich at the moment - but there is still hope to win the lottery next week - then I'll come whatever the cost

GCS1103
19th April 2011, 01:05
I would love to attend but, unfortunately, I cannot take the time off from my office this month. I would like to make a donation also to cover the $30.00 cost for those people who may need some assistance with that. Please just let me know how many people that would be and I will paypal the amount to Avalon. I'm sure it will be a wonderful seminar and I am looking forward to the one in July.

Sidney
19th April 2011, 01:09
Same here, would love to but too far away. Sounds awsome though. I will be there in thought.:roll:

silverchimes
19th April 2011, 01:21
Hi Bill:

I live about 20 miles from Sacramento and am looking forward to attending your seminar on the 30th. Natomas (a suburb of Sacramento) might be a good place to have the gathering as it's close to the I-5 and I-80 freeways as well as the Sacramento Intl. Airport. I’m sure there are meeting rooms which would adequately accommodate this event. I lived in Natomas (and still own a home there) for a number of years, but moved to “higher ground” after Katrina. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

lem
19th April 2011, 03:54
Hello,
I cannot attend, unfortunately. Do you have a paypal account where individuals might donate $$$ into?
Love lem.

Yoda
19th April 2011, 17:43
--------

[/CENTER]
We're looking for 20 people, donating a few dollars each to cover expenses (a small conference room for the day).

My own list of topics to cover:

* Existence - seen as the Greatest Game there is
* The generation and persistence of the Matrix Reality
* God, You, Me, and Us - who we all really are, and how we got to be that way
* Who or what has been spoiling the game, how, and why
* Why we don't know the truth, and our own responsibility in what we experience
* The past, possible futures, and parallel timelines
* The role of high technology and the control grid
* What ETs and ultradimensional beings are doing
* The role of Planet Earth
* How and why most of us lost our abilities
* The current consciousness shift
* What is possible
* What is at stake
* What we all can do.
... and Inelia will supplement this list. :)

We'll hold this event if we know we have an audience. The day would be an experimental co-creation.

The idea is to help us pilot our presentation and format, and allow us to trial-and-error a little to get things right and go through a learning process ourselves. Anyone who's there would be contributing to us as much as vice versa. It'd be value-packed day.

The group of 20 (or maybe more) would be large enough to feel like a diverse collective of good people - and small enough to feel like a group of friends. We could do a lot of work together.

Inelia and I will share our personal stories, outline our personal journey, and describe our personal missions. We'll do some exercises and demonstrations, and we'll discuss everything on the agenda list above, in depth.

Reply here if you'd be interested in attending - and also vote on the poll (which is included to provide a running tally of interest).

Many thanks to all - Bill and Inelia

If you really want to curl your toes, listen to Inelia's interview with Lucia Rene. It's called "Update on the global elite"

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com/teleconferences/?page_id=945
Pierre

Abhaya
19th April 2011, 22:41
I really am giving it my all to get to this conference. Givien my situation it is involving some serious efforts on alot of levels. But I think that I will be there! :)

Jake
20th April 2011, 17:09
I was inspired to record 'going to california' by Led Zeppelin. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4370-Project-Avalon-Members-music-thread&p=200799&viewfull=1#post200799

Inelia
20th April 2011, 17:30
Musical interlude at the seminar anyone?

Thanks Jake, that's totally awesome :)

Shezbeth
20th April 2011, 17:58
I have a friend who isn't on Avalon who is in the "Probably" category. ^_^

MMA_Fan
20th April 2011, 20:08
If you really want to curl your toes, listen to Inelia's interview with Lucia Rene. It's called "Update on the global elite"

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com/archived-events.htm

Broken, that link is. Work it does not. ;)

DevilPigeon
20th April 2011, 21:14
I was inspired to record 'going to california' by Led Zeppelin. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4370-Project-Avalon-Members-music-thread&p=200799&viewfull=1#post200799

Very good! I wish I could play guitar, I keep trying but it's not happening!

I was born in the same hospital as Robert Plant, that's my claim to fame! :)

MMA_Fan
20th April 2011, 21:42

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com/audio/FREE_11-02-11_Inelia_Global_Elite.mp3

Yoda
20th April 2011, 22:14

This is another way to access the interview.

Pierre

MMA_Fan
20th April 2011, 22:42

Pierre

This is a great interview. If this is indicative of Inelia's interview with Bill then I can't wait.

Those who are going to Sacremento are in for a treat I am sure.

Bill Ryan
20th April 2011, 23:03
--------

Hi, Folks -

We've created a PayPal account for donations. And here's a very temporary web page, (http://bill.inelia.com) which will be added to in the next few days.

For those who are definitely attending, don't donate yet! We don't know the costs that will need to be covered. But we're fairly confident they will not be more than $30 per head.

Here's how to make a donation - if you would like to:

MAKE A DONATION - thank you (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EP5ZBGVV6R25N)
If we do receive any donations, this will reduce the total overheads of the event - and therefore will reduce the cost for each person who attends.

Our thanks for everyone for being so positive and generous with your support and good wishes.

:)

Bill and Inelia

Many thanks - non-Avalonian friends or family are most welcome to attend. :)

Please ask them to let us know on seminars@bill.inelia.com (a new e-mail address set up for this work).

Yoda
20th April 2011, 23:07

Pierre

This is a great interview. If this is indicative of Inelia's interview with Bill then I can't wait.

Those who are going to Sacremento are in for a treat I am sure.

Now you can understand why I was asking for part two.
Pierre

Yoda
20th April 2011, 23:10
--------

Hi, Folks -

We've created a PayPal account for donations. A web page will follow in the next few days.

For those who are definitely attending, don't donate yet! We don't know the costs that will need to be covered. But we're fairly confident they will not be more than $30 per head.

Here's how to make a donation - if you would like to:

MAKE A DONATION - thank you (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EP5ZBGVV6R25N)
If we do receive any donations, this will reduce the total overheads of the event - and therefore will reduce the cost for each person who attends.

Our thanks for everyone for being so positive and generous with your support and good wishes.

Bill and Inelia

Many thanks - non-Avalonian friends or family are most welcome to attend. :)

Please ask them to let us know on seminars@bill.inelia.com (a new e-mail address set up for this work).

Bill and Inelia are gonna rock the world. Fasten your seat belts, and put your seats in an upright position.
Pierre

Deborah (ahamkara)
21st April 2011, 02:51
Do you have any idea of the location of the seminar? I am booking air and hotel and it would be nice to be fairly close. Thanks for the chance to bring so many amazing people together. Namaste.

Leon
21st April 2011, 05:46
Same here would love too, however if it were in Swiss country I can organise a small hall...

Hope you will broadcast this or make available a mp4 of this...

Bill Ryan
21st April 2011, 17:21
Do you have any idea of the location of the seminar? I am booking air and hotel and it would be nice to be fairly close. Thanks for the chance to bring so many amazing people together. Namaste.

Hi there - not yet. We've not yet chosen the venue, but as best we can possibly tell it will be close to the center of Sacramento.

We'll make a decision as soon as we can. but it's possible it might not be till the middle of next week. For flying in, the airport is Sacramento itself.

I would love to attend but, unfortunately, I cannot take the time off from my office this month. I would like to make a donation also to cover the $30.00 cost for those people who may need some assistance with that. Please just let me know how many people that would be and I will paypal the amount to Avalon. I'm sure it will be a wonderful seminar and I am looking forward to the one in July.

Hello,
I cannot attend, unfortunately. Do you have a paypal account where individuals might donate $$$ into?
Love lem.

Yes (thank you!! :) ): the new PayPal account is here:

https://paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EP5ZBGVV6R25N

Any donations we receive will go to reducing the shared costs for the participants. We're not making any $$ profit from this at all. Our 'profit' is the event itself.

Our thanks to Nortreb (Hi!) and Ilie for their exceptional generosity already.

Nortreb
21st April 2011, 18:54
Hi Bill,
All is from my "Eternal Gratitude" to your contributions for everything!

All the best to you, my Friend.

Nortreb

angel-sylph
21st April 2011, 23:54
My son and I would definitely like to attend.
Please let us know the details when they are available.
Thanks,

Laura

Sierra
22nd April 2011, 01:34
If if happens, I'll be there!

Sierra

silvervioletrubie
22nd April 2011, 17:02
I would be very interested in attending (must first confirm my availability around family events), I can bring with me one or two friends. Please let me know if and how I may be of assistance.

Alexandrian
22nd April 2011, 18:21
I will most certainly attend. I have been recently feeling an overwhelming need for some carbon based connection and Avalon , of course!, has synchronistically obliged. I live in the area, so attending is no problem, but I would be very grateful to any of the other Avalon members who have offered to cover event costs for me because I currently live on virtually nil. Thank you.

Alexandrian

Reirrac
22nd April 2011, 19:44
Both my Dad and I plan on attending.

Inelia
22nd April 2011, 19:46
I will most certainly attend. I have been recently feeling an overwhelming need for some carbon based connection and Avalon , of course!, has synchronistically obliged. I live in the area, so attending is no problem, but I would be very grateful to any of the other Avalon members who have offered to cover event costs for me because I currently live on virtually nil. Thank you.

Alexandrian

Get yourself to the seminar :) We have already received sponsoring donations for those who can't pay, and the rest of the sponsor money we receive, will be used to lower the cost for everyone else.

Whiskey_Mystic
22nd April 2011, 19:59
Get yourself to the seminar :) We have already received sponsoring donations for those who can't pay, and the rest of the sponsor money we receive, will be used to lower the cost for everyone else.

Thank you to those who have helped out.

Alexandrian
22nd April 2011, 21:17

Alexandrian

Many many thanks to generous Avalonians for seminar scholarhip.

Bill and Inelia - while I do not have federal reserve debt instruments to contribute - I would be honored to contribute good old fashioned time and labor for any needs. Alexandrian

manny
22nd April 2011, 21:29
i would love to attend but cannot.
so i will help sponser someone else.
but it will have to be in may when i make my donation .
send me details of whome i am sponsering and for how much.

ex...i would sponser greybeard,jjl,modwiz..ect
any person who cannot afford the cost but deserves to be there.
we will all learn from their experience

Whitehaze
23rd April 2011, 01:06
Will there ever be one in the Southeast portion of the states? Close to Floirda?

GCS1103
23rd April 2011, 02:13
Alexandrian-

I have sent in a donation to sponsor some people who would like to go to this seminar. I would respectfully ask Bill to please use some of my donation to cover your costs. I hope you have a wonderful time. (wish I could get away from the office for this, but I can't)

Alexandrian
23rd April 2011, 04:44
Alexandrian-

I have sent in a donation to sponsor some people who would like to go to this seminar. I would respectfully ask Bill to please use some of my donation to cover your costs. I hope you have a wonderful time. (wish I could get away from the office for this, but I can't)

Many many thanks GCS. I very much appreciate the faith shown by you and community despite my provisional-ness and despite my light posting. I was drawn down many rabbit holes (some radioactive) by the Japan incident, which drew me away (but not to other forums! - just info overloading). But, I have been drawn back as if by gravity, thanks in part to the fact that I find here the same ethos which drew me in the first place. Namely, after much fretting about all the goings on of politics, the planet etc etc etc - it was here that I found what I believe to be the group possessing the most rational, practical, and therefore legitimately hopeful approaches to it all anywhere...period. In hindsight, it is now obvious to me that I would find myself back here after being (temporarily, thank god) sucked into the negative insanity vortex that has become the daily norm.

It is very very clear that the solution to all of these problems will not be solved on the same level that they were created - one of my favorite sayings ever - and it is clear that Avalon is one of if not possibly the place for really being part of the solution.

How synchronistic, wonderful, and even convenient for me that some of the brainstorming for this will occur right where I'm at - I look forward - well frankly - very humbly and very thankfully to contributing to the best of my ability.

Thanks GCS and other donors once again.

Alexandrian

Transpacifickism
23rd April 2011, 20:20
I just voted 'probably' because it depends on how much it costs, but after reading that you don't expect prices to exceed $30/person, that's more like a 'definitely.' I'm only two hours away by car. Please count me in! I haven't posted much over here yet, but I'd love to interact with you all in person.

IndiRey
24th April 2011, 06:57
I definitely want to drive to Sacramento to attend, along with my husband, who is not currently a member. I voted "probably" because as soon as we hear the details of when and where you will be, we must then have someone cover our work shifts and secure child care. It would mean a lot to me to be able to make it.

Sierra
26th April 2011, 17:51
Bill, Inelia and everyone else coming to the seminar

I have a request to make. I'm deaf, I lipread, and I need to sit front and center facing Bill and Inelia who hopefully will sit still and face the audience.

My sister would like to come too so we'd like the two best seats in the house if you would be so kind.

Bill, Inelia, my sister would like to come too :)

I thank all you Avaloners in advance for your generosity and please believe me it makes such a difference. As an example, my sister and I went to see David Icke. I did not understand most of what he said even though we were in the fourth row front and center. David walks while speaking, facing mostly towards the wings of the stage rather than the audience. He trails off at the end of sentences. His body swings, bounces up and down and sometimes he bows so far his face disappears entirely! As for the accent with the addition of a little mumble ... <smacking forehead LOL>.

Sierra

manny
26th April 2011, 17:53
why oh why did you not show the fifteen minute trailer before.
i would of set off walking,hitchhiking,swimming a month ago.lol

Sierra
26th April 2011, 18:34
Bill, Inelia:

I just got an email from my sister that she will not be able to make it. Once I said we'd have to leave at 7:00 in the morning to get past rush hour, she realized how long the day would be and she just can't do it.

She is right. I was surprised and elated when she said yes in the first place but worried. Lupus sucks.

So I'll only need one seat front and center ...

Sierra

ThePythonicCow
26th April 2011, 19:09
She is right. I was surprised and elated when she said yes in the first place but worried. Lupus sucks.
Oh dear - your sister has lupus? My condolences. Yes, it sucks. I had a good friend once who had it.

Sierra
26th April 2011, 19:23
Oh dear - your sister has lupus? My condolences. Yes, it sucks. I had a good friend once who had it.

Yes. Another sister, not the one with an autistic child. The genetic evolution training tools are spread pretty evenly around in my family lol.

Sierra :hippie:

IndiRey
27th April 2011, 06:17
I would like to change my poll vote from "probably" to "definitely" (for 2). :yes4:

Bill Ryan
28th April 2011, 00:26
--------

Hi, All:

We've just sent confirmed, final details of Saturday's Sacramento event, by e-mail and/or PM, to everyone who will or may be there.

Please note that there is a change in venue (still in Sacramento, but a different location). There was a neat bit of 'magic' which landed an ideal location in our lap - always a good sign. :)

http://projectavalon.net/Woodlake_Center_Sacramento.jpg

We'll have over 30 people - maybe closer to 40. Taking into account generous supportive donations from those unable to attend, the cost per person will certainly be under $20.

The address, road map and parking directions have all been sent to you individually (no need to confirm).

We'll start at 10 am, and will close at 6 pm. We'll be there from 9 am to set up and greet early arrivals. We'll break for an hour for lunch: local coffee shops and restaurants are 5 minutes away by car, and we can easily organize a carshare shuttle.

We'll also have a kitchen with a fridge and cooker. If you're traveling by car, please do bring kettles and/or coffee makers (of any kind): this will greatly help the group, and saves us the cost of renting catering equipment.

There's no need to confirm attendance. We have plenty of room, and we'll look forward to meeting whoever's there. Do bring family or friends, bearing in mind that the material being discussed may be a little challenging by 'normal' standards. :)

For those who cannot attend, we'll definitely be repeating this elsewhere. After we fine tune our presentation, we'll be making a reasonable charge for the seminar. Here, we're aiming only to cover costs. It will be a good day.

Rocky_Shorz
28th April 2011, 00:31
Hey Bill,

last night I saw you handing out Avalon Waters of healing at a seminar...

You collected the water from a special healing spring in Arizona infused with light from your favorite little 99 lb spark plug... ;)

doodah
28th April 2011, 01:45
Dear Bill, Inelia, and all attending in Sacramento,

I hope all of you have a wonderful day with all that good energy zinging around and reverberating through the whole cosmos. :rolleyes: Wish I could join you in person. In some other lifetime I have a rich uncle who just handed me the plane ticket and said, "Here. Go. The car will be waiting at the airport." I'll attend telepathically this time!

Best wishes to all. Enjoy!
Doodah

DeDukshyn
28th April 2011, 04:54
What about Calgary? I may be able to help arrange things ... I have some connections. Just a thought ... I'm just not sure of the Avalonian population in the way NW ...

NinJin
28th April 2011, 05:18
Hi Bill, the timing of this is perfect so I'm in.
Normally I'd be traveling out of country for work around this time of year but by coincidence I'm hosting an extended project at my facilities which has allowed me to stay in town.
I'm also in the Bay Area (San Jose) so I'll drive up in the morning. I'll send my donation now + a little extra in appreciation for all of your efforts to date - you deserve it man

Marin
28th April 2011, 05:43
Does this include "rookie" members? If so....would love to attend (mom included). Could also bring kettle, coffee maker, coffee, tea, milk, cream, cups and of course "goodies". Digestive biscuits anyone?

Inelia
28th April 2011, 05:46
Does this include "rookie" members? If so....would love to attend (mom included). Could also bring kettle, coffee maker, coffee, tea, milk, cream, cups and of course "goodies". Digestive biscuits anyone?

Totally. The only qualification is a desire to attend, and explore our collective co-creation of a wonderful future :) ... all the goodies and items are very welcome to attend too :D

Starshowerusa
28th April 2011, 05:53
Yes! Paul and I (Mieke) will be there! This will be a very powerful day! A day of co-creation to the fullest!

Starshowerusa
28th April 2011, 05:59
Same here, will bring teas, coffee kettle and pot, alternative coffees and snacks, our own cups and whatever comes up to bring. It will be fun!

Tangri
28th April 2011, 06:24

Totally. The only qualification is a desire to attend, and explore our collective co-creation of a wonderful future :) ... all the goodies and items are very welcome to attend too :D
I will repeat my hope that you are going to come to Canada one day.

Love and Peace

Ixopoborn
28th April 2011, 06:56
I am so sorry I wont be able to attend. I can attend anywhere in Europe at very short notice. If the next venue must be USA, I can make any venue there with 2 months notice.

I sincerely hope to meet Inelia soon.

Bill Ryan
28th April 2011, 19:51
I am so sorry I wont be able to attend. I can attend anywhere in Europe at very short notice. If the next venue must be USA, I can make any venue there with 2 months notice.

I sincerely hope to meet Inelia soon.

We'll definitely be doing some events in Europe. It's too early just yet to nail down any dates or venues. We can barely see into next week at the moment! :)

Non sequitur: we've been told we have 44 definite attendees for the event on Saturday, and some of the 'probables' and 'possibles' will also no doubt make it. The energy is growing tangibly.

Hummingbird
28th April 2011, 20:21
A little late to jump on board but am definitely attending with one other person. Coming from Lake Tahoe area, will bring pans pots cups etc. Just emailed the address provided.

Thank you so much this will be amazing:grouphug:

And thanks to everyone who can't attend, for all the lovely intention, will surely brighten the day.

cloud9
29th April 2011, 00:37
I am incredible jealous, for some reason these events don't come to New York.... I live in Long Island and I'd be very happy to attend if you guys are someday in the area.

gabbahh
29th April 2011, 16:42
I am not able to attend (I live in the Netherlands) but have made a small donation for the seminar.
The moment I scrolled down to the second photo (Inelia???) in the thread "Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary" I received something which brought tears to my eyes.
Usually I am quite able of expressing what I feel or experience, but now I am lost for words. Needed that!

Love, Ton

Bill Ryan
29th April 2011, 17:02
I am not able to attend (I live in the Netherlands) but have made a small donation for the seminar.
The moment I scrolled down to the second photo (Inelia???) in the thread "Bill Ryan will be in Vilcabamba in July with Inelia and Brian O'Leary" I received something which brought tears to my eyes.
Usually I am quite able of expressing what I feel or experience, but now I am lost for words. Needed that!

Love, Ton

Would you be interested in helping to organize an event (a full one-day seminar, similar to Sacramento and Vilcabamba) in Amsterdam on Saturday 21 or 28 May? We'd be in Europe anyway at that time, but would need to fly into the Netherlands. I could send you a list of the Dutch Avalon members so that a Groundcrew could be formed for the event.

This is very tentative - I've not even discussed this with Inelia :) - but the principle is there, and this is exactly the kind of thing we'd like to do.

bigdan90
29th April 2011, 17:08
I would love 2 come but I don't have the funds to buy a Plane ticket nor a Room 2 stay in. I am hoping one of these days you guys will make it to Il or Chicago so i can Attend but other then that i am looking forward to just going to one of your seminars period!

gabbahh
29th April 2011, 17:32
Would you be interested in helping to organize an event (a full one-day seminar, similar to Sacramento and Vilcabamba) in Amsterdam on Saturday 21 or 28 May? We'd be in Europe anyway at that time, but would need to fly into the Netherlands. I could send you a list of the Dutch Avalon members so that a Groundcrew could be formed for the event.

This is very tentative - I've not even discussed this with Inelia :) - but the principle is there, and this is exactly the kind of thing we'd like to do.
The 21st is not possible for me, since I have other obligations which I can not cancel. However I would be happy to help organise the seminar, and will attend the 28st. (And will come to Amsterdam in the evening the 21st, the moment I can)

Let me know who to contact and we can start forming a Groundcrew.

One Love, Ton

David Topí
29th April 2011, 18:38

Love, Ton

If you wish to organise one in Barcelona, you can count already on me to organise it :-)

Nortreb
29th April 2011, 19:11
Peace and Joyful Blessings to all of the participants in tomorrows Seminar!

Nortreb

mirrirocks
30th April 2011, 04:25
You can count on me as groundcrew in Amsterdam! Already contacted you Ton. Bill, if you want to come to Amsterdam with Inelia we will make it happen! It's gonna be awesome, great, fantastic. I'm so excited!

Starshowerusa
30th April 2011, 04:49
We are not playing any instruments, but we can bring a very nice CD from Kirtana called "Falling Awake". Is there a cd player or shall we bring ours? Maybe we can do something together with all our voices, a groups sound, I love doing sound work with the voices of a group.

starchild
30th April 2011, 14:30
This should be very easy to do.

You know that there are enough like minded folks living down there to get 20!

Ask Brian O'Leary to spread the word in Vilca...:hippie:

Deborah (ahamkara)
1st May 2011, 02:17
Dear Bill and Inelia - thank you for a wonderful day - we are still trying to process so much information - easily enough for 2 days!! Will keep you posted as we continue on our path, with our new tools and insights you so generously shared! With gratitude - Namaste

gabbahh
1st May 2011, 02:50
You can count on me as groundcrew in Amsterdam! Already contacted you Ton. Bill, if you want to come to Amsterdam with Inelia we will make it happen! It's gonna be awesome, great, fantastic. I'm so excited!
Good to hear!

Things are moving forward. Groundcrew is shaping up.

All are welcome, see you in Amsterdam.

PLUR, Ton

Mystique
1st May 2011, 03:45
I have just finished attending the seminar here in Sacramento. It will probably take me a while to process all that I learned because it was not just the information shared but the energy I felt in the room that carries information my body will sit with and sift through and interpret for me over time.

I tend to be clairsentient - where I feel energy rather than see it. I can tell those of you that are wondering about whether Inelia is the "real deal" that from my experience she most definitely is. She is perfectly resonant and consistent - no contradictions in energetic presentation, and completely without ego, IMO. Being in the room with both Bill and Inelia raised my vibrational field considerably. (They both seemed energetically familiar to me, like I know them somehow, especially Bill - I don't know if they felt the same way.)

Their stated intention is to shift from a place of looking at what is wrong with the world to what can we do practically about it, and raising our vibration is key to that. We cannot shift a paradigm from the same energetic level of the paradigm. We need to be able to move our perceptional awareness above it so we can see what agendas are being played and how they are being played out, underneath so we can understand what motives and energy is driving it, and we need to be able to perceive the world beyond it so we can begin to organize our attention on how to live in the world once a lot of this control drama loses its grip. Doing that loosens the grip.

That is what I see Bill and Inelia doing - helping us look at the drama from all perspectives - while not giving all of our energy to it but moving past it. What is beautiful about the process is that they don't, and neither do any of us, have it all "figured out". They are working it out as they go along and are inviting us to share in the journey and dialogue about our experiences. It is truly a collective effort. That Un-nameable something that is "shining up in Us and everything around Us" is working through Us in every moment and what is emerging is spontaneous, creative and ever-changing.

Much love to Bill and Inelia for such a wonderful journey and to everyone who showed up. There were 51 of us, and we all seemed to fit together - even though we so clearly come from some divergent backgrounds. It was delicious.

I leave tomorrow and feel a bit sad. I would love for this coming together to be longer, deeper, and the connections to grow more. One day is not enough.

Starshowerusa
1st May 2011, 04:53
Back home from the Sacramento event. First I would like to thank those people who donated money but couldn't be there, that in itself was a very powerful energy that was deeply supporting the event! You might not have been there physicaly but sharing your abundance and intention created a powerful part of the energy! Thank you so much! You were definetily there!
When we came home (my husband Paul and I) we walked in the park with our dog to ground all the energies of the day in our body and spirit and that felt really good. I am very tired now and have to be at work tomorrow at 6 am. I will go to bed now, but I will share tomorrow my personal feedback and experience of the day. I took some pictures, but I think because of privacy reasons it might be better not to post them.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in some way! I think if we all share our feedback it will be beneficial for everyone here on the forum.

Good night!

Mieke

Whiskey_Mystic
1st May 2011, 05:06
This was truly a magical day. I had a hard time managing my anxiety for the first hour, because I am not used to being around so many people, but every one who attended was remarkably grounded and authentic. I made a few new friends and I am sorry that I did not get to meet everyone. (I know it's hard to believe, but I am actually quite shy)

Suggestion: Make it two days and include more community building. More interaction between Avalonions. Bill and Inelia were half the magic. Everyone else was the other half and I would have liked to enjoy that other half more. I would also like to see more experiential stuff, which Inelia gave us a little taste of.

Dennis Jonathan
1st May 2011, 05:18
What an amazing day!

I have never been so engaged on so little sleep!

I had some medical issues the night before, powered through and drove 2 hours after only having slept 2 hours the night before.

If you knew me, you would marvel that I even came ( I treasure my sleep :P)

After all that, I was more energized by the group and the speakers than I imagined possible.

The time literally flew!

Only improvement I would make would be shorter breaks :P

It was great to meet you avalonians!

Jake! I was looking forward to meeting you mang. What happened?

jcocks
1st May 2011, 05:26
Any chance of having a seminar in Australia (I'd suggest Perth - we're the closest city in the world to the 33rd parrallel and a highly energetically charged city.... but I understand most of the members of Avalon from Oz are on the east coast. I just wouldn't be able to make it at all if it were held on the east coast. :( )? How many Aussie avalonians would come if it were held in Perth?

I'd have loved to partake in the energies from yesterday.....

doodah
1st May 2011, 06:15
Thank you, those who attended in Sacramento, for sharing your thoughts and feedback -- it's great to hear your perceptions, very uplifting.

Ixopoborn
1st May 2011, 06:44

This is very tentative - I've not even discussed this with Inelia - but the principle is there, and this is exactly the kind of thing we'd like to do.

I cannot make 21st May but can make 28th May in Amsterdam or anywhere else in Europe.

Inelia
1st May 2011, 16:50
Thank you to everyone who participated directly or indirectly! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It was an awesome day. I learned tons and will be able to use this new knowing in becoming more effective in my work.

I agree that two days would have been better in many ways, precisely because there was so much information to impart, and also because I also felt that the connection and networking between the participants needs to be facilitated somehow.
Keep sending those ideas!

hugs
Inelia

Mystique
1st May 2011, 17:52
Thank you again, Bill and Inelia, for such a wonderful experience and for being so accessible to all of us. And thank you for all those that contributed to the event so generously.

Suggestions: if it were a two day event, it would be nice to spend the first part with everyone going around and saying their name, if they have an Avalon Avatar and its name, where they are from and possibly what line of work they are currently doing. It is hard to get around to all 50 people during breaks and read their name tags.

It would also be great to add near the beginning a group experiential experience so all of us single points of light can feel our interconnectedness. I think it would make taking in the information and integrating it easier when we can feel ourselves expand beyond our habitual individuated frame of reference. It may also help facilitate our working together as ground crews.

A group experience near the end may also help us to solidify our connection so we can expand it outward when we leave. Maybe learning a way to consciously ground the energy into our physical bodies would help us bring more of it back home and share it with others so it continues to ripple out.

Bill Ryan
1st May 2011, 18:17
Thank you again, Bill and Inelia, for such a wonderful experience and for being so accessible to all of us. And thank you for all those that contributed to the event so generously.

Suggestions: if it were a two day event, it would be nice to spend the first part with everyone going around and saying their name, if they have an Avalon Avatar and its name, where they are from and possibly what line of work they are currently doing. It is hard to get around to all 50 people during breaks and read their name tags.

It would also be great to add near the beginning a group experiential experience so all of us single points of light can feel our interconnectedness. I think it would make taking in the information and integrating it easier when we can feel ourselves expand beyond our habitual individuated frame of reference. It may also help facilitate our working together as ground crews.

A group experience near the end may also help us to solidify our connection so we can expand it outward when we leave. Maybe learning a way to consciously ground the energy into our physical bodies would help us bring more of it back home and share it with others so it continues to ripple out.

Yes, agreed on all counts. We could easily have continued into a second day (and filled it with a great deal more material).

My warmest thinks to everyone to helped make this happen as it did. So valuable. You know who you are.

Some photos: :)

http://projectavalon.net/Sacramento_seminar_Bill_Ryan_Inelia_Benz_30_April_2011_2.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Sacramento_seminar_Bill_Ryan_Inelia_Benz_30_April_2011_3.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Sacramento_seminar_Bill_Ryan_Inelia_Benz_30_April_2011_6.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Sacramento_seminar_Bill_Ryan_Inelia_Benz_30_April_2011_7.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Sacramento_seminar_Bill_Ryan_Inelia_Benz_30_April_2011_8.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Sacramento_seminar_Bill_Ryan_Inelia_Benz_30_April_2011_11.jpg

Bill Ryan
1st May 2011, 18:19
http://projectavalon.net/Sacramento_seminar_Bill_Ryan_Inelia_Benz_30_April_2011_10.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Sacramento_seminar_Bill_Ryan_Inelia_Benz_30_April_2011_12.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Sacramento_seminar_Bill_Ryan_Inelia_Benz_30_April_2011_13.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Sacramento_seminar_Bill_Ryan_Inelia_Benz_30_April_2011_15.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Sacramento_seminar_Bill_Ryan_Inelia_Benz_30_April_2011_17.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Sacramento_seminar_Bill_Ryan_Inelia_Benz_30_April_2011_18.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/Sacramento_seminar_Bill_Ryan_Inelia_Benz_30_April_2011_21.jpg

David Topí
1st May 2011, 18:49
I'd love to know what the picture of the Higher Self was representing/you were explaining :-), a quick explanation of that part of the meeting? :-)

Ba-ba-Ra
1st May 2011, 18:49
Lovely day. Learned some things, shared some things and made some new friends. Only sorry I didn't meet more.

Suggestions:

* 2 minute shared meditation in both beginning and end

* I like the idea of each of us identifying ourselves to the group, but then realized if everyone just took 1 minute (and some would by nature take more) that would be 50 minutes. Too long! Perhaps instead of lunch random - request bringing lunch - and then regrouping of those interested in learning more about each other while we ate - in this case it was lovely day and we were surrounded by park. Could have moved out onto grass, ate and shared a bit about ourselves while picnicing.

* While I loved the personal stories that Bill and Inelia shared (and this did seem important to many as it gave a better sense of what Inelia is about - and how to specifically apply one's abilities in life's situations) I think the personal stories could have been more compact.

* I liked that questions were taken from the group as Bill & Inelia spoke as it gave more perspectives and added a richness. Perhaps it would have been helpful when one asked a question to: identify themselves and what name they post under.

* While the breaks seemed longer than necessary, it was a time when I did get to meet people, so I'm mixed on that.

For a first time adventure, the experience was a very positive one, and while improvements to any situation can always be made this was not a bit disappointing.

Thanks to all that participated and contributed from afar.

LuzOne
1st May 2011, 19:02
Thanks to everyone who commented on their experience at the meeting. And thanks for the photos Bill - that was a nice touch. Sounds like
a great experience for all!!

Love and Blessings!

DianeKJ
1st May 2011, 19:03
Many hugs and blessings to all that attended the Sacramento event. I just got home and I'm still processing a lot of the energy. I look forward to conversing more about it really soon. :)

I agree a great deal with what Whiskey Mystic and Mystique have to say about the event and the feedback. Mystique~~~ I'm so sorry we didn't get to even chat! I can't believe we missed each other there in such a random way!

It really is amazing when a group of us get together, I'm excited to keep moving forward with that.
Namaste,
Di

Bill Ryan
1st May 2011, 19:14
I'd love to know what the picture of the Higher Self was representing/you were explaining :-), a quick explanation of that part of the meeting? :-)

We were talking about parallel personal timelines - one 'Higher Self' that collects and benefits from all the learning from multi-tracked personal existences, that occur 'simultaneously' with variations in circumstances between them.

These are a reality, but there's normally a very opaque firewall between them so that we can't look sideways into our other parallel selves. (A great movie depiction of this: SLIDING DOORS, with Gwyneth Paltrow, 1998.)

Whitley Strieber write an excellent journal entry about this here: (must read)

https://web.archive.org/web/20170418032801/http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/most-complex-encounter (https://web.archive.org/web/20170418032801/http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/most-complex-encounter)

Inelia is able to look any time she wants to into her parallel existences and communicate with 'the other Inelias' to seek advice on specific topics. I too have had that experience recently.

In the seminar, we were discussing what comprises the construct we refer to as the human identity, the "I". (i.e. you, right now, reading these words: who is that being, how extensive and powerful is it, and how much of that being are you unaware of?) :)

HORIZONS
1st May 2011, 19:20

We were talking about parallel personal timelines - one 'Higher Self' that collects and benefits from all the learning from multi-tracked personal existences, that occur 'simultaneously' with variations in circumstances between them.

These are a reality, but there's normally a very opaque firewall between them so that we can't look sideways into our other parallel selves. (A great movie depiction of this: SLIDING DOORS, with Gwyneth Paltrow, 1998.)

http://unknowncountry.com/journal/most-complex-encounter

Inelia is able to look any time she wants to into her parallel existences and communicate with 'the other Inelias' to seek advice on specific topics. I too have had that experience recently.

In the seminar, we were discussing what comprises the construct we refer to as the human identity, the "I". (i.e. you, right now, reading these words: who is that being, how extensive and powerful is it, and how much of that being are you unaware of?) :)

Reminds me of this:

Who Are You? Why Are You Here? What is Your Path? What Does It Mean?

An Introductory Primer Based On
Advanced Experiential Knowledge and Observations
Copyright © 2005 Leading Edge International Research Group. All Rights Reserved.

by Val Valerian

In truth, YOU are not your body, gender, race or the sexual orientation of the body you are using as a vehicle for experience. Your nature is that YOU are an absolutely unique living energy being of tremendous capability, which is experiencing life on 3rd density Earth. You as a unique individual are your Higher Self. You have always existed. You were never created. You are currently extending part of your energy into this dimensional frequency, connecting it with a physical body as a vehicle for experience (incarnation) .

Incarnational Experience - a developmental process of Self-realization and spiritual maturation using one or more projected threads of awareness into 3rd density organic bodies, used as vehicles in order to acquire experiences, using multiple scenarios and developmental processes, eventually yielding enough spiritual maturity in the Higher Self allowing departure from the Game, allowing more capable functioning within more expansive areas of reality.

You are not your incarnation, but you adopt an interactive Persona in the incarnation, the formation of which is based on your experience, the depth and variety of which is unique to you in that specific incarnation, as well as the limitations and control structures of the genetic DNA programming in the body you are using. Your incarnation is here on Earth for experience and learning, which will prove valuable later on when you move to experience on higher levels of reality. There is a lot to know about the whole 'body' experience too - that's also covered in Matrix V.

You are on a journey, through the use of the incarnation, to acquire different experiences and, in some of your incarnations, add the experience of seeing how far you can go to discover your true real nature. You have decided to play The Game here on Earth - just for the experience. A significant attribute of this 3rd density universe, and the galaxy in which we reside, is that experience takes place in a setting of very polarized patterns which are a behavioral function of incarnations connected to an immature Higher Self used to progressing within groups, not as an individual, and to the exclusion of others, in some fashion. This function manifests itself as 'dark' and 'light' polarity functions with a full spectrum of 3rd density experience in between. True Balance is something only a Higher Self begins to acquire when one eventually no longer needs to collect experience on the 3rd density through organic bodies. In fact, the only sense of 'balance' in the third density is in fact a 'yin/yang' type balance, which is overtly pawned as being the 'only' kind of balance' by those in group mindsets. In terms of polarities, Earth is located in a Dark Polarity section of the Galaxy. Dark polarity manipulates because it can. Light polarity manipulates because it thinks it knows what is best for you. Both sustain themselves with the energy from each other. They feed off each other.

Pre-Game Phase

Before the Higher Self chooses to participate in the 3rd density Game with its experiences (not all Higher Selves do).

Higher Self Sequential Incarnations

Experience in the 3rd density begins incarnational experiences which occur, sequentially, (the predominant mode in this density) into one organic life form after another, over and over (re-incarnation), often retaining much of their memory from 'previous' incarnational experiences. It is the mode of experiential gathering that is predominant in the 3rd density universe. Higher Selves at this early stage progress in groups (they look close together, almost like a 'carpet', on the 5th density), and operate within group mind sets, where everyone more or less thinks the same, dresses the same, and behaves the same, and certain types of experience within the group is prohibited and subject to various penalties. Every planetary society 'out there' in the galaxy operates this way, in the group mindset format. You have already 'had' hundreds of thousands of incarnational experiences over eons of time in this mode, on a great many worlds all over the galaxy.

The predominant incarnational pattern on 3rd density is, as I have said, Sequential, in which Higher Selves only experience one incarnation at a time and haven’t evolved to the point where the Higher Self chooses the simultaneous path. Incarnations are experienced one-at-a time. A Higher Self in the slower sequential mode 'reincarnates' into planetary societies that progress as a 'race', as a group or as a planet. Individualism is suppressed. Everyone thinks the same way, looks the same. Anything that doesn't support this is forbidden. Technology and Science as tools of control (to preserve the group) is the prime focus.

Sequential incarnations retain the memory of 'previous' lives, as well as all the baggage, and have continuity fears because they are very Body-ID oriented (very little Spirit-ID) . Ever seen a child prodigy who speaks like an adult, plays piano like Mozart at the age of 4, etc? A sequential incarnation. Sequentials will predominate in this Galaxy for billions of years after we are gone. If your Higher Self is in simultaneous mode, you have already experienced perhaps hundreds of thousands of sequential incarnations within this Galaxy. Group mindsets are where the concept of dualism (like 'good' vs 'evil') and polarities come from, wherein a group protects itself using technology together with the operators of security, sensation and power to achieve that objective. The Matrix III series relates many aspects of how this takes place on Earth, and Matrix II covers the exploits of sequential 'alien' interaction with 'sequentialized' planetary power structures and the abduction of humans, etc., but the why of it all, on a deep level, can really only be gleaned from the Matrix V materials. Progression and advancement of knowledge and awareness occurs over time. When I wrote the previous books, I was where I needed to be in order to write them.

Everything ‘alien’ to Earth comes from a sequential format. All the conformity, control, manipulation, racism and divisive belief system patterns and conflicts have been inculcated on Earth for to suppress the unique individuality expressed by incarnations of Higher Selves on the simultaneous path, in an ill-fated attempt to divert incarnational progress toward more advanced perspectives outside cultural boxes and to ‘protect’ sequential incarnations and societies from the ‘contamination’ of individualism and more evolved perspectives which threaten group mind sets. When you hear people say "the truth is out there", know that this is really a deception. Prejudice is a sequential concept.

The "can't say this", "can't do that" of sequential tyranny (so familiar in the USA of today) reflects sequential control through technology, using security, sensation and power to 'preserve a way of life' through the promotion of belief systems and conflicting polarities/factions. The more perceptive sequentials and their lackeys abhor the fact that Matrix V even exists at all, for it finally exposes the why behind what they do and exposes what they're really about. It was meant to be. There's a lot more to that story, but that's covered in the M5 series.

Higher Self Simultaneous Incarnations

Since progression is a function of existence, the nature of The Game on 3rd density provides for the next stage of 3rd density incarnational experience. Gradually, over eons of 'time', Higher Selves advance beyond the sequential growth stage, become more mature and individualistic, and make the choice to use the 3rd density incarnational progress not sequentially, but simultaneously, wherein more than a thousand incarnations on Earth, through different time periods, are experienced by the Higher Self, simultaneously. You have simultaneous incarnations going in every race, gender, religion and body sexual orientation.

Look at the drawing above. Out of those Earth incarnations from your Higher Self (more than a thousand at once), there are three or four that are termed 'Dominant' and one incarnation from your Higher Self, slightly out-of-phase with all the others, that is termed your 'Final' 3rd density incarnation. Once your 'Final' incarnation is complete (where/whenever it is in the time stream on Earth), all the energy streams which interpenetrate the 3rd and 4th densities are drawn in to your Higher Self, and your Higher Self moves upward into another density to begin another level of experiences. Your Higher Self has always existed, has no limitations and can create anything. This is basic information.

Since all incarnations from your Higher Self are essentially YOU (experiencing through different bodies and persona), enjoy being 'who you are' and make the most out of the incarnational experiences you have. Incarnational experiences of your Higher Self (first sequential, then simultaneous) comprise a very small part of your total experience as a Higher Self. Experiences on this level of reality (through the use of organic incarnational vehicles) prepare us for experiences on higher levels of reality, within which most of our experiences and creations occur.

Earth is the current incarnation point in this galaxy for Higher Selves using simultaneous incarnational mode. There are a series of planets, each with their own EndGame scenario, that function as a location for 3rd density experience for those Higher Selves who have simultaneous incarnations. In our Galaxy, there is already another planet designated to fill this role when EndGame comes to a conclusion on Earth. There are many more to go after experiences end on this planet. After that, all Games on a Galactic level will end. The Game was ultimately created by Higher Selves. Each Galaxy is ultimately created by Higher Selves as a place to house Galactic experiential games. Each Galaxy has a unique variation of The Game. You chose this one.

If your Higher Self is on the simultaneous path, experience is accumulated through a great many different unique incarnational points (more than a thousand, all YOU, experiencing) simultaneously throughout the phased space-time continuum on Earth in order to gain experience, maturity, knowledge and wisdom for use as a basis on which to further expand your experience at more refined density levels.

In order to effectively maintain multiple incarnations simultaneously, memory on the incarnational level of pre-incarnational knowledge is blocked, in order to eliminate interference in the experiential process. The Higher Self retains memory of all experience. No, you don't really need to take pictures, except as an incarnational exercise. You can relive any experience that you have accumulated, anytime, once your awareness is withdrawn from the body, when it no longer functions, and is refocused on a higher density.

manny
1st May 2011, 19:27
Bill: In the seminar, we were discussing what comprises the construct we refer to as the human identity, the "I". (i.e. you, right now, reading these words: who is that being, how extensive and powerful is it, and how much of that being are you unaware of?)
sorry if i seem ignorant but this is really what i have been trying to resolve for the last few weeks.
the I is me.
mind ,body and soul.
but i see many references to seeing the higher self as a seperate entity.
or i am reading it wrong.
a host,a sepeperate being observing the psysical being.
Consciousness,is that the higher self,the soul,the I...?

now if someone may take the time to explain it..
i am all to ready to listen..
thank you

David Topí
1st May 2011, 19:30

ok thanks Bill! Yes, I understand, I have seen myself in a few lucid dreams in parallel timelines. There was one of them specially interesting, there was a point in my life in which I had to choose between a more business-style life or my actual one, and I saw myself on the timeline where I was travelling first class, attending meetings worldwide, earning big money, etc :-). I know that was the continuation of the life I did not choose, but still continued on its own. Specially during our dream time, we can and we visit many of those parallel realities we still exist in, and I enjoy them a lot when I am lucid enough to realise what is happening :-)

My question came because I though you were talking about simultaneous incarnations (i.e One HS projecting dozens of "souls" at the same time, each of them alive, with their silver cord, etc) . I have had some experiences around this concept and this is what I thought you guys explained.

manny
1st May 2011, 19:34
if their are many of us living in different timelines.
living different lifes.
and we are not aware of each other.
then what is the point.
i don,t get it.
unless their is one higher self collecting all the information.and if there is then do we actually controll our own lifes.

David Topí
1st May 2011, 19:42
living different lifes.
then what is the point.
i don,t get it.
unless their is one higher self collecting all the information.and if there is then do we actually controll our own lifes.

Hi Manny,
my understanding as I see it so far. We all are born into a concrete dimension/base reality. You chose to incarnate in one single timeline and your HS attaches his "projection" (our soul) to that reality, so even if you drift or move into dimensions, you are always able to come back to your base timeline.

As time and life goes on, we are confronted with several forks on the road, each main decission, turning point, is able to create a parallel reality, where you go into one direction in your current timeline, and the other direction, that you have not chosen, becomes a paralel reality, manifesting itself, in which, "You", again, are now living/existing in two parallel worlds at the same time, but the YOU in your basereality is not able to see the YOU in your parallel one.

Your Higher self is able to control, monitor and support all our parallel realities, s/he is out of time-space, and so can monitor the hundreds of YOU co-existing in the same historical periods (for instance in 2011) but in different timelines (while a different density level would be a change of frecuency and parallel dimension would be just a change of phase on the same base frecuency).
This way, your HS not only learns from what you are doing in your base reality, but also for what you are doing in the hundreds of parallel ones you exist now. The more you move on in life, the more choices and parallels YOUs can be created.

In dreams, your consciouness is able to escape the physical limitations of the body, and thus, being attached to a base reality, can visit those other "you's" somewhere else.

Raven
1st May 2011, 19:43
Yes, thank you to everyone who commented and to Bill for the Pictures - I 'thanked' David Topi of Spain above for his request for an explanation of the higher self picture - if Carl Calleman is correct about the Universal Wave increasing in frequency 20 times every 18 days until late October - it would be good to have whatever tools are useful to help us 'create' while riding this wave - I look forward to learning more
Namaste

David Topí
1st May 2011, 19:50

Reminds me of this:

Who Are You? Why Are You Here? What is Your Path? What Does It Mean?

An Introductory Primer Based On
Advanced Experiential Knowledge and Observations
Copyright © 2005 Leading Edge International Research Group. All Rights Reserved.

by Val Valerian

In truth, YOU are not your body, gender, race or the sexual orientation of the body you are using as a vehicle for experience. Your nature is that YOU are an absolutely unique living energy being of tremendous capability, which is experiencing life on 3rd density Earth. You as a unique individual are your Higher Self. You have always existed. You were never created. You are currently extending part of your energy into this dimensional frequency, connecting it with a physical body as a vehicle for experience (incarnation) .

Incarnational Experience - a developmental process of Self-realization and spiritual maturation using one or more projected threads of awareness into 3rd density organic bodies, used as vehicles in order to acquire experiences, using multiple scenarios and developmental processes, eventually yielding enough spiritual maturity in the Higher Self allowing departure from the Game, allowing more capable functioning within more expansive areas of reality.

You are not your incarnation, but you adopt an interactive Persona in the incarnation, the formation of which is based on your experience, the depth and variety of which is unique to you in that specific incarnation, as well as the limitations and control structures of the genetic DNA programming in the body you are using. Your incarnation is here on Earth for experience and learning, which will prove valuable later on when you move to experience on higher levels of reality. There is a lot to know about the whole 'body' experience too - that's also covered in Matrix V.

You are on a journey, through the use of the incarnation, to acquire different experiences and, in some of your incarnations, add the experience of seeing how far you can go to discover your true real nature. You have decided to play The Game here on Earth - just for the experience. A significant attribute of this 3rd density universe, and the galaxy in which we reside, is that experience takes place in a setting of very polarized patterns which are a behavioral function of incarnations connected to an immature Higher Self used to progressing within groups, not as an individual, and to the exclusion of others, in some fashion. This function manifests itself as 'dark' and 'light' polarity functions with a full spectrum of 3rd density experience in between. True Balance is something only a Higher Self begins to acquire when one eventually no longer needs to collect experience on the 3rd density through organic bodies. In fact, the only sense of 'balance' in the third density is in fact a 'yin/yang' type balance, which is overtly pawned as being the 'only' kind of balance' by those in group mindsets. In terms of polarities, Earth is located in a Dark Polarity section of the Galaxy. Dark polarity manipulates because it can. Light polarity manipulates because it thinks it knows what is best for you. Both sustain themselves with the energy from each other. They feed off each other.

Pre-Game Phase

Before the Higher Self chooses to participate in the 3rd density Game with its experiences (not all Higher Selves do).

Higher Self Sequential Incarnations

Experience in the 3rd density begins incarnational experiences which occur, sequentially, (the predominant mode in this density) into one organic life form after another, over and over (re-incarnation), often retaining much of their memory from 'previous' incarnational experiences. It is the mode of experiential gathering that is predominant in the 3rd density universe. Higher Selves at this early stage progress in groups (they look close together, almost like a 'carpet', on the 5th density), and operate within group mind sets, where everyone more or less thinks the same, dresses the same, and behaves the same, and certain types of experience within the group is prohibited and subject to various penalties. Every planetary society 'out there' in the galaxy operates this way, in the group mindset format. You have already 'had' hundreds of thousands of incarnational experiences over eons of time in this mode, on a great many worlds all over the galaxy.

The predominant incarnational pattern on 3rd density is, as I have said, Sequential, in which Higher Selves only experience one incarnation at a time and haven’t evolved to the point where the Higher Self chooses the simultaneous path. Incarnations are experienced one-at-a time. A Higher Self in the slower sequential mode 'reincarnates' into planetary societies that progress as a 'race', as a group or as a planet. Individualism is suppressed. Everyone thinks the same way, looks the same. Anything that doesn't support this is forbidden. Technology and Science as tools of control (to preserve the group) is the prime focus.

Sequential incarnations retain the memory of 'previous' lives, as well as all the baggage, and have continuity fears because they are very Body-ID oriented (very little Spirit-ID) . Ever seen a child prodigy who speaks like an adult, plays piano like Mozart at the age of 4, etc? A sequential incarnation. Sequentials will predominate in this Galaxy for billions of years after we are gone. If your Higher Self is in simultaneous mode, you have already experienced perhaps hundreds of thousands of sequential incarnations within this Galaxy. Group mindsets are where the concept of dualism (like 'good' vs 'evil') and polarities come from, wherein a group protects itself using technology together with the operators of security, sensation and power to achieve that objective. The Matrix III series relates many aspects of how this takes place on Earth, and Matrix II covers the exploits of sequential 'alien' interaction with 'sequentialized' planetary power structures and the abduction of humans, etc., but the why of it all, on a deep level, can really only be gleaned from the Matrix V materials. Progression and advancement of knowledge and awareness occurs over time. When I wrote the previous books, I was where I needed to be in order to write them.

Everything ‘alien’ to Earth comes from a sequential format. All the conformity, control, manipulation, racism and divisive belief system patterns and conflicts have been inculcated on Earth for to suppress the unique individuality expressed by incarnations of Higher Selves on the simultaneous path, in an ill-fated attempt to divert incarnational progress toward more advanced perspectives outside cultural boxes and to ‘protect’ sequential incarnations and societies from the ‘contamination’ of individualism and more evolved perspectives which threaten group mind sets. When you hear people say "the truth is out there", know that this is really a deception. Prejudice is a sequential concept.

The "can't say this", "can't do that" of sequential tyranny (so familiar in the USA of today) reflects sequential control through technology, using security, sensation and power to 'preserve a way of life' through the promotion of belief systems and conflicting polarities/factions. The more perceptive sequentials and their lackeys abhor the fact that Matrix V even exists at all, for it finally exposes the why behind what they do and exposes what they're really about. It was meant to be. There's a lot more to that story, but that's covered in the M5 series.

Higher Self Simultaneous Incarnations

Since progression is a function of existence, the nature of The Game on 3rd density provides for the next stage of 3rd density incarnational experience. Gradually, over eons of 'time', Higher Selves advance beyond the sequential growth stage, become more mature and individualistic, and make the choice to use the 3rd density incarnational progress not sequentially, but simultaneously, wherein more than a thousand incarnations on Earth, through different time periods, are experienced by the Higher Self, simultaneously. You have simultaneous incarnations going in every race, gender, religion and body sexual orientation.

Look at the drawing above. Out of those Earth incarnations from your Higher Self (more than a thousand at once), there are three or four that are termed 'Dominant' and one incarnation from your Higher Self, slightly out-of-phase with all the others, that is termed your 'Final' 3rd density incarnation. Once your 'Final' incarnation is complete (where/whenever it is in the time stream on Earth), all the energy streams which interpenetrate the 3rd and 4th densities are drawn in to your Higher Self, and your Higher Self moves upward into another density to begin another level of experiences. Your Higher Self has always existed, has no limitations and can create anything. This is basic information.

Since all incarnations from your Higher Self are essentially YOU (experiencing through different bodies and persona), enjoy being 'who you are' and make the most out of the incarnational experiences you have. Incarnational experiences of your Higher Self (first sequential, then simultaneous) comprise a very small part of your total experience as a Higher Self. Experiences on this level of reality (through the use of organic incarnational vehicles) prepare us for experiences on higher levels of reality, within which most of our experiences and creations occur.

Earth is the current incarnation point in this galaxy for Higher Selves using simultaneous incarnational mode. There are a series of planets, each with their own EndGame scenario, that function as a location for 3rd density experience for those Higher Selves who have simultaneous incarnations. In our Galaxy, there is already another planet designated to fill this role when EndGame comes to a conclusion on Earth. There are many more to go after experiences end on this planet. After that, all Games on a Galactic level will end. The Game was ultimately created by Higher Selves. Each Galaxy is ultimately created by Higher Selves as a place to house Galactic experiential games. Each Galaxy has a unique variation of The Game. You chose this one.

If your Higher Self is on the simultaneous path, experience is accumulated through a great many different unique incarnational points (more than a thousand, all YOU, experiencing) simultaneously throughout the phased space-time continuum on Earth in order to gain experience, maturity, knowledge and wisdom for use as a basis on which to further expand your experience at more refined density levels.

In order to effectively maintain multiple incarnations simultaneously, memory on the incarnational level of pre-incarnational knowledge is blocked, in order to eliminate interference in the experiential process. The Higher Self retains memory of all experience. No, you don't really need to take pictures, except as an incarnational exercise. You can relive any experience that you have accumulated, anytime, once your awareness is withdrawn from the body, when it no longer functions, and is refocused on a higher density.

Hi Horizon,
exactly, I have read also those books from Val Valerian and found plenty of simultaneous incarnating HS eager to explain this in detail while in meditation or physic readings, but then, few people seem to have this kind of knowledge/experience, so one wonders if this is really "true" or if I was imagining all... :-(

manny
1st May 2011, 19:53

living different lifes.
then what is the point.
i don,t get it.

Hi Manny,
my understanding as I see it so far. We all are born into a concrete dimension/base reality. You chose to incarnate in one single timeline and your HS attaches his "projection" (our soul) to that reality, so even if you drift or move into dimensions, you are always able to come back to your base timeline.

As time and life goes on, we are confronted with several forks on the road, each main decission, turning point, is able to create a parallel reality, where you go into one direction in your current timeline, and the other direction, that you have not chosen, becomes a paralel reality, manifesting itself, in which, "You", again, are now living/existing in two parallel worlds at the same time, but the YOU in your basereality is not able to see the YOU in your parallel one.

Your Higher self is able to control, monitor and support all our parallel realities, s/he is out of time-space, and so can monitor the hundreds of YOU co-existing in the same historical periods (for instance in 2011) but in different timelines (while a different density level would be a change of frecuency and parallel dimension would be just a change of phase on the same base frecuency).
This way, your HS not only learns from what you are doing in your base reality, but also for what you are doing in the hundreds of parallel ones you exist now. The more you move on in life, the more choices and parallels YOUs can be created.

In dreams, your consciouness is able to escape the physical limitations of the body, and thus, being attached to a base reality, can visit those other "you's" somewhere else.
so in effect we will experience everything that life has to offer.
you will do good and you will do bad ,every fork in the road that you choose on this baseline,the other self will choosee the other.
so imo everything will be experienced.
now the question is who or what is the HS.and why are we not aware of it.
what is its cause.
am i on the right track.

HORIZONS
1st May 2011, 20:06
Hi David - What is "true" to one may not be true to another, so we continue to search out truth that we may "know" as we are known. This has been my experience anyway. The only Truth I know is that which is within me - but sometimes that which is within me changes, or seems too, so I keep a plowing, and I keep my eyes and ears open. Ah yes, that which I am seeking I am.

David Topí
1st May 2011, 20:14
so in effect we will experience everything that life has to offer.
you will do good and you will do bad ,every fork in the road that you choose on this baseline,the other self will choosee the other.
so imo everything will be experienced.
now the question is who or what is the HS.and why are we not aware of it.
what is its cause.
am i on the right track.

The HS is the real YOU. Imagine you are created from source as a "baby" entity (just trying to picture concepts), this baby entity is now on space floating around, has a concrete level of awareness and has just a certain "knowledge". Let's say you are only aware of very basic things in whatever dimension/density/space-time continuum you are.
As "time" goes on, you learn and get experiences, and one "day", you realise you can learn by incarnating in one vehicle that on planet Earth is called "human body" (in other places it will be called a reptilian body, or whatever). So you, the consciousness you are, "sends" a part of himself into that body (creates a soul and makes the soul fit into a human body).

The HS is the "part of you" that is still floating in space, while a part of it is inhabiting a human body. The silver cord is the connection between the human soul (the part of the HS wihtin the body) and the rest of the real you, your HS.

We are pretty much aware of it, at least I am and many other people are. You can "communicate" with your HS, ask for directions. Why the hell did he chose to project himself into a body that was born in Spain and became known as David? Well, my HS will tell you that in that place, within the time you are allowed to exist in that body, you have to learn this and that, and accomplish this or that mission.
The more you are aware of your HS, the more "conscious" you are that this tiny peace of energy that I call my soul is nothing but a part of a wonderful and powerful being.

Not sure if I explained properly the way I perceive it, maybe for others is different, so far this picture works for me pretty well. :-)

David Topí
1st May 2011, 20:17
Hi David - What is "true" to one may not be true to another, so we continue to search out truth that we may "know" as we are known. This has been my experience anyway. The only Truth I know is that which is within me - but sometimes that which is within me changes, or seems too, so I keep a plowing, and I keep my eyes and ears open. Ah yes, that which I am seeking I am.

yes, agree, this is why I always try to put before my opinions something like "the way I see it", because it is "true" that each one has their own "true" :-)

Bill Ryan
1st May 2011, 20:25
My question came because I though you were talking about simultaneous incarnations (i.e One HS projecting dozens of "souls" at the same time, each of them alive, with their silver cord, etc) . I have had some experiences around this concept and this is what I thought you guys explained.

Yes, this can happen as well: we didn't touch on that. To paraphrase what you're saying here, this is when two 'singular' beings (like you and me) have the same Higher Self.

The Higher Self is a very powerful entity (I usually call it the Source Being, but nomenclature is always a problem in these areas!), and can manifest many 'singularity' aspects of itself in any number of timelines.

As I explained yesterday, there's plenty of room in all of existence for all this interesting complexity. :)

Whiskey_Mystic
1st May 2011, 20:34
Yes, this can happen as well: we didn't touch on that. To paraphrase what you're saying here, this is when two 'singular' beings (like you and me) have the same Higher Self.

I'm personally convinced that one aspect of me is here now as a famous rock musician. I won't say who, but when I was younger I would be mistaken for this person when travelling. This makes it fun to watch this person's famous life.

Seikou-Kishi
1st May 2011, 20:34

The Higher Self is a very powerful entity (I usually call it the Source Being, but nomenclature is always a problem in these areas!), and can manifest many 'singularity' aspects of itself in any number of timelines.

As I explained yesterday, there's plenty of room in all of existence for all this interesting complexity. :)

I wonder Bill, how would to such people regard themselves? Would there be an automatic sense of kinship, or a sense of 'soul mates' between them, or would they just feel like two ordinary people?

Edit: And as this forum prohibits people to sign up with multiple personae, I think it would be a lot simpler if each soul had only one character in the novel at a time :D

Bill Ryan
1st May 2011, 20:38
--------

I promised that I'd give the link for the astonishing documentary which shows how the first attempt to take back the planet was countered, infiltrated and defeated.

This is one of the best (and most important) hour's video I've ever seen.

Century of the Self (2002 BBC documentary by Adam Curtis) - Part 3 of 4 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6111922724894802811)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6111922724894802811

Ilie Pandia
1st May 2011, 20:41
--------

I promised that I'd give the link for the astonishing documentary which shows how the first attempt to take back the planet was countered, infiltrated and defeated.

This is one of the best (and most important) hour's video I've ever seen.

Century of the Self (2002 BBC documentary by Adam Curtis) - Part 3 of 4 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6111922724894802811)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6111922724894802811

Thank you Bill for this confirmation! I was almost sure that this was the previous attempt to take back the planet, and now you have confirmed.

We are in better shape at this second attempt, aren't we? :)

David Topí
1st May 2011, 20:43

I wonder Bill, how would to such people regard themselves? Would there be an automatic sense of kinship, or a sense of 'soul mates' between them, or would they just feel like two ordinary people?

Edit: And as this forum prohibits people to sign up with multiple personae, I think it would be a lot simpler if each soul had only one character in the novel at a time :D

Your HS will normally not "permit" this interaction, it simply wants to learn "faster" in different settings, and therefore, there are several you in different parts of the planet (or even in different historical periods, but this is another history).

I was able to "meet" in a lucid dream another "me" in the UK, co-existing now, was quite an experience (but again, because normally in these new-age spiritual forums out there nobody talks about this, sometimes you wonder if you are the only one experiencing this or what).

nomadguy
1st May 2011, 21:08
In our discussions, someone mentioned a great point of how we set ourselves up for failure.
In that we often say things like, "If I only..." "If I had only been" this or that, or "had one thing or another" it would be a better outcome for me...
This is very true we all do this self defeating ritual now and again.
However an idea came to me and it stuck.

If<<< we can decide to change our point of view, or our ~attitude towards this idea, IN so much as ~to present a different focus.

Instead of "IF we only...", We could think, something like this when faced with this paradigm.

Instead we could say,
~Well that's not quite right, I am going to alter my mode here and do it in another way. And doing this will change the outcome to a better one than I had planned.
And is likely to blow my expectations away.

IF we can only >Hold this energetic inside you as a modus operandi, we can change all things that don't work for us.
So in a sense you take a couple steps right or left and then a new angle is present ~to consciousness, and then forms a new picture to our eyes ~ And we let it be pure untainted possibility or creative force.

quench
1st May 2011, 21:14
What is a dream? Is it your imagination or stuff happening on another "plane" (not sure which word to use)?

Sorry that should have been in the Inelia thread :eek:

manny
1st May 2011, 22:26
so in effect we are all connected.
and we experience and upload to source.
so we are not individuals but a hive species.
living many lives to experience and report.
are we the elite that control us.are we the ones wanting to break free.
if we experience each others lifes,then we all know the answers.
within us.

are you the bully that threw the punch.
are you the victim who received it.
are you the person who stopped it.
or
are you the person who received the first kiss.
are you the person who gave it.
are you the person who was jealous.

and if that is so who are we battleing for freedom ,indepandance.
the source?

manny
1st May 2011, 23:18
there is no proof of sliding doors.
its just fantasic imagination. of different realities.
there is proof of a controlling goverment that has dumbed us down and we need to break free.
we are all seeking ,learning searching for something.
go with what feels right for you.

we can only experience what we know now.

please proove me wrong.

Whiskey_Mystic
1st May 2011, 23:31
there is no proof of sliding doors.
its just fantasic imagination. of different realities.
there is proof of a controlling goverment that has dumbed us down and we need to break free.
we are all seeking ,learning searching for something.
go with what feels right for you.

we can only experience what we know now.

please proove me wrong.

If you do not know something, that does not mean that it cannot be known.

manny
1st May 2011, 23:39
i want so much for inelia and bill to be right.
but there are always these nagging questions.

manny
1st May 2011, 23:47
who are you.
the dinosaur.
the caveman.
leonardo da vinci.
albert einstien.
adolf hitler.
the president.
a visiting alien.
a flower.
a hedgehog.

for me the time is now and I am Manny
:confused:

nomadguy
2nd May 2011, 00:23
hmm, if you think you are wrong or are asking to be proven wrong are you not asking to be judged and thus judging yourself?

Dennis Leahy
2nd May 2011, 00:26
:focus: Please.

Dennis

bearcow
2nd May 2011, 01:43

I liken the cultural revolution in the 60's to society going through a mass version of teenage rebellion, where in which, they find the need to rebel and assert their autonomy against the father/mother figures who instill strict censure upon their lives.

In the current age the teenager is still rebelling for the sake of rebellion. However its mind/intent has been clouded/diluted and partially co-opted by those who would have the free expression of the creative principle be used to strengthen their own ends.

The ten commandments were given by a entity who had our best interests at heart, and realized what form of teaching would be most effective for the limited level of consciousness mankind had sunk to at that time. The doors to the next world were shut not by the shadow, but by the light, realizing that mankind was not currently up to the task.

It must be noted that we as a people had greater awareness/ability in pre-history and lacked the self control and foresight to maintain equilibrium within and without. It is true that the shadow enticed/deceived us to destroy ourselves, but in the end the path we tread came about not because of a small number of black magicians, but in the ill fated choices we made and the unwillingness to take responsibility for our own destiny. The same issue is still being dealt with today.

Regarding the video bill recommended, Alexander Lowen's books (he is quickly featured in the video) are quite good and not as clinically written as Reich's works. It is a good place to start if people are interested in body based psychotherapy

Ba-ba-Ra
2nd May 2011, 02:23
Back to topic:

Okay, to all that attended Bill & Inelia's Sacramento seminar: A proposal

I believe Bill and Inelia's purpose was to jump start us towards expanding consciousness for these coming times - to help accelerate the good that is/can be happening on our planet.

Would any of you be interested to meet as a study group online to keep this going? I think we should keep it to only those that attended this meeting (so we start with the same info - and also to keep it manageable). We could be a little cell of light that eventually spreads out. If you're interested, please send me a personal message.

I will try to send each of you a personal message about the same, but I'm not sure if I have everyone's name who attended, so if you attended and don't get a PM, consider this your invite. All good things, Barbara

craig mitchell
2nd May 2011, 02:31
Bill and Inelia,

A quick note to both of you. MUCH appreciation for the seminar in Sacramento Martha and I got a great deal out of your uplifting efforts and the focus you were able to maintain while applying yourselves to deep discussions that are hard to communicate The fluidity of your style and candid "Oh, I see, I'm getting this on a deeper level right now as I speak" kind of sharing was so unpompous that I just loved it!

More later in greater detail as I am tired out

Best Regards, Craig Mitchell

Bill Ryan
2nd May 2011, 03:45
Hi, All:

Here are the Avalonians who attended. (Many of you brought also friends, partners or family, of course).

Others who came were on Inelia's contact database, and won't be mentioned here as they only have real names. :)

ahamkara
Alexandrian
angel-sylph
Ba-ba-Ra
craig mitchell
Dennis Jonathan
DianeKJ
General Urko
Heather2012
Hummingbird
IndiRey
Intraphase
malk
Meadowlark
Mystique
NinJin
nomadguy
Otho
Reirrac
Shezbeth
Sierra
silvervioletrubie
Sowelu
Starshowerusa
transitionalman
trenairio
Whiskey_Mystic

Starshowerusa
2nd May 2011, 03:47
Feedback about the workshop for Bill and Inelia.

Thanks again for playing like this and creating this very powerful event.
This is my personal feedback.

The event was very powerful! The way it came together, following your guidance, playing it in the moment, sharing your experiences and ideas while creating this is power in itself!
The day went very well. The information was very supportive and empowering on different levels. It was very interesting to see the level of consciousness that was in the group. Very grounded and conscious group! Hardly any drama was brought up what in itself shows the power of the group.

A few practical point of feedback.
I would mention that people can bring their own chair, cushions, blankets etc. To sit and make themselves as comfortable as possible. The chairs were not comfortable to me. I tried the mats, and then found a better spot on the table, leaning against the wall what felt really good!

I would set up certain times for breaks and make the blocks of time smaller. Some blocks were a little to long and it started to feel a little uncomfortable, before the lunch break and before the next break. Shorter blocks and more smaller breaks would be great.

Potluck style food was great. Maybe mention for people to bring their own cup and utensils, of course this will depend on the place. There was nothing in this kitchen besides what people brought. Having a kitchen with fridge and stove was amazing! Lots of people were amazed by how we all mingled in the kitchen, not knowing each other and having fun putting it all together as we have know each other for years. (Probably lifetimes!)

At the end leaving some time for clean up and sharing personal info would be good, maybe leaving about an hour between end of the event and leaving the building.

Pre-made nametags were great! Thanks for who put that together! Maybe adding the town where we were from on the tag would be fun also, easy to see who lives nearby.

That is about my feedback. The energy was amazing, the people were amazing, and we were not alone! Lots of dimensions were present! Very cool! Thanks for doing this!

Mieke Benton

Starshowerusa
2nd May 2011, 05:13
My own personal story experience at the event.

We drove about 2 hours to get to the event, wonderful Napa Valley! My husband Paul was driving, I had some time to meditate and ground myself and us while on the road. At a certain point about an hour out of the event place I felt a higher vibration. Very interesting. A lighter, good feeling zone, very sweet! I mentioned it to my husband. He said excitement? Because that was what he thought he was feeling. I said no, no excitement, a higher frequency. It was neutral and balanced, very beautiful and peaceful. Then he said he had felt that to, but wasn’t sure what it was so he recognized it as excitement.

We arrived at the event, parked in front of the building so we could bring in the food from the car to the kitchen. Bill was standing at the door. I walked up to him to say hi and asked him a question about the kitchen. We looked in each other’s eyes; I saw a wonderful pool of star blue light! Beautiful eyes! He looked at me and said I really see you! And I had the same experience! We looked into each other’s eyes and I felt really deeply seen into my soul and star being. That was a very beautiful moment for me and an internal sign that we definitely where at the right place at the right time. To look at each other and see each other in your core essence feels so good! Thanks Bill for this wonderful welcome!

I was in the kitchen prepping some stuff and there came Inelia. I felt an amazing excitement to be together in this time space. I do not really remember that we said anything with words, but we were happy to see each other some how and I remember us jumping up with joy and hugging each other.

At that moment I knew why everything lined up in our lives to be there, we all needed to be there, we are on a mission and we are doing it!

(How and when I met Inelia and Bill)
I met Lucia Renee half a year ago, did her workshop Woman Standing in their power in Portland, Oregon. Met Inelia by listening to the interview about Lucia’s dying. Checked out Bill’s Avalon website last Monday because Lucia mentioned it and then Inelia send the email. I watched Inelia’s interview, found it extremely powerful and in alignment with the work we are doing. I was on the schedule to work that Saturday. I showed my husband the movie; he immediate knew he wanted to be there. I was immediately able to switch a shift with someone at work and there we were…4 days after signing up for the Project Avalon website and forum.

I do feel so aligned with Inelia’s energy, intention and higher frequency I feel a happiness that says YES!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!! We are getting to the point of life! I am only 40 years old but I have been waiting for these 40 long years and of course how many hundreds of thousand lifetimes!

Paul and I came together to do the work; it has to do with bringing back the balance in ourselves and in the world. We are doing it! This weekend was a very nice confirmation.
All the topics of the event were in alignment with what we have been working with.
Walk-ins, ET’s, frequencies, world control, self empowerment, following your guidance, connecting and communicating with your guidance, using your intuition to navigate through life in a very practical and organic way. Past lives and recollecting information. Using your intuition to move to that place that feels right. We just moved from Oregon to California on pure intuition, no house, no job, no idea where we would end up, just feeling around what feels right and follow that feeling. Trust the unfolding. Not easy especially when nothing is there yet. And you have to stay out of the fear and trust the universe! Powerful adventures!

Most of the information was validation and confirmation of what we have been experiencing. What was really new, or at least the info got more practical and useful is the subject of body intelligence. Paul teaches tai chi and does very powerful bodywork, zero balancing and other healing modalities. We both have been working in the energetic realms and the body has been a major part of this. It gave is so much more clarity knowing about the body’s intelligence and that it has it’s own timeline! Powerful!

Especially the healing I have to do for myself. I started to realize that I carry so many traumas from the past in my body. I see that I was being confused about what is me and what is not me, what is my body’s information and what is my soul’s information. Now I can start communicating with my body, feel and look what I see and find balance in the relationship between my body and my soul. How this will go, I have no idea, but I started the process and will probably experience some incredible stuff!

I would love to share a movie here that has been for me very powerful in relationship to this subject and I thought it might be for others as well.

http://blip.tv/play/hIE9gqqoPwI

http://www.williamlinville.com/realigingthebody.html

Thanks again for those who have sponsored the event! That was part of the magic! And very cool!

Mieke

markoid
2nd May 2011, 05:52
Wow! I am totally surprised at the effect that this thread is having on me. I have tears rolling down my cheeks and rushes of goosebumps. I can't help but wonder what I would have experienced had I actually been there :)

transitionalman
2nd May 2011, 05:54
I'm extremely glad I made it out to this seminar in Sacramento. It was quite a spectacular experience for me! After the event I felt inspired to go home and practice everything I just learned. Although this was Bill and Inelia's first event together, I thought they did a great job! I just wish we could have some more time together in the future dates to come.

Heather2017
2nd May 2011, 14:06
Many thanks to Inelia, Bill, everyone who participated in the workshop, and the generous souls who contributed without attending. :grouphug: It was a beautiful day on many levels, and I enjoyed meeting Diane, Martha, Wolf and other wonderful people.

Until a week before the event, I had decided I probably wouldn't go. I've been troubled by some of the conflict and how it's been handled on the forum over the past few months. While I don't have the full picture, I'm unclear why there hasn't been more resolution of conflict, healing of relationships, and retention of valued members. A parting of ways can be loving and respectful, even if the travelers are choosing very different paths. (BTW, I highly recommend Crucial Conversations--book and training. It goes beyond conflict resolution and has helped me practically and spiritually.)

I was also hesitant because of the cost involved. Then I checked in with my higher self on whether I should go and got a loud and clear YES! :)

Mark/Meadowlark, a friend I'd met at the UFO conference, also decided to go and kindly offered to take me to the event since I hadn't rented a car. (Thanks again for driving me all over Sacramento, Mark!)

It was a powerful event, and I'm very glad I was there. Inelia has a special place in my heart, and it was great to see her and give her a big hug. Even better, at the end of the day she said we'd see each other again. Looking forward to that. :)

Inelia and Bill shared a lot of information, some of which I'll be processing for quite a while. Topics included infinite timelines; body intelligence; working with guides; identifying and clearing energy blocks (a biggie for me); Annunaki, walk-ins and ETs; what we can expect over the next few years; and much more.

I appreciate that Inelia emphasizes each person's sovereignty. While others can assist and accompany us, we heal ourselves and find a direct connection with Source.

Have to get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Love,
Heather

angel-sylph
2nd May 2011, 14:55
Thank you Bill and Inelia for a great, great day!!!

I loved that you spent so much time on the importance of being in the body. So often people spend so much time looking for something "out there" that they forget that they already have everything they need inside of them.

My son's also enjoyed the day and Brandon was sad to leave - but I will let them share their own thoughts...

Thank you again and it was great meeting both of you.
And it was great being around everyone else that was there.

manny
2nd May 2011, 14:59
can someone please explain what a walk-in is.
thanks

Starshowerusa
2nd May 2011, 15:12
Hi Manny,

In these two clips, William who is a walk-in himself shares about it. You can hear what he says and you can feel his energy and frequency while watching it.

Video Part 1:

http://www.liloumace.com/Part-1-2-Conversation-with-a-walk-in-William-Linville_a1206.html

Video Part 2:

http://www.liloumace.com/Part-2-2-Positive-outcomes-of-disasters-Dimensions-body-communication-William-Linville_a1208.html

Mieke

General Urko
2nd May 2011, 16:16
Hello all. I would first like to thank Bill, Inelia, and everyone that was in Sacramento. I personally liked the "ad hoc" energy of the event. It was obvious the info was so expansive that Bill and Inelia themselves were still trying to work out exactly how to present it. It was a joy to see Bill thoughtfully listening to a question being presented to Inelia or another participant . Often his eyes would light up as if a piece of a puzzle suddenly fell into place and would begin drawing a diagram , or ask Inelia for clarification on a hitherto undiscussed facet of the info. Everyone I met was wonderful and positive. I especially liked the after lunch session when Bill and Inelia ditched the horrible Mic's and everyone moved their chairs to the middle of the room to listen. I know this would not be possible with a larger group but in this instance it seemed really bring a kind of intimate focus to the discussion. A personal highlight for me was when Inelia was discussing how to receive guidance from your spiritual "entourage" simply by asking them to manifest and the door to the room suddenly flew open on it's own accord. Inelia,completely nonplussed, remarked "Oh, heres one now,welcome",to the delight and amusement of everyone present(it was a blustery day,the door opening was just the wind........right?). On a more personal note, to all that are new to Avalon or have never met Bill, I try to be as open minded as possible,but I am not what you would call especially enlightened or "new age". I am just here trying to figure things out like everyone else. I also tend to stay away from large groups, so it was with some little trepidation that I walked into the seminar. I grabbed my name tag and went to find a seat and was stopped by Bill, who looked me directly in the eyes,and with a smile and a firm handshake welcomed me like an old friend. A few minutes later as I was sitting down Inelia literally crossed the room and gave me a hug without even knowing my name.Everyone I met had this incredibly positive,welcoming energy that really blew me away. A single word could never adequately describe the feelings I experienced while attending this event but if forced,the word I would chose would be...........Honesty.

Bill Ryan
2nd May 2011, 16:17
Hi, All:

Here are the Avalonians who attended. (Many of you brought also friends, partners or family, of course).

Others who came were on Inelia's contact database, and won't be mentioned here as they only have real names. :)

ahamkara
Alexandrian
angel-sylph
Ba-ba-Ra
craig mitchell
Dennis Jonathan
DianeKJ
General Urko
Heather2012
Hummingbird
IndiRey
Intraphase
malk
Meadowlark
Mystique
NinJin
nomadguy
Otho
Reirrac
Shezbeth
Sierra
silvervioletrubie
Sowelu
Starshowerusa
transitionalman
trenairio
Whiskey_Mystic

Two new Avalonians (who attended the seminar) will be joining us today, I believe. I'll add them when I know the new usernames.

Ilie Pandia from the Avalon moderators team has set up a private group for discussion of this event (and other seminars which will follow).

The idea is that topics and conversation which will be of benefit to the broader community (including many non-members who read these threads every day) can continue to be visible here.

We welcome publicly visible comments and contributions as this then ripples out to thousands of others, including many who would have loved to have attended if their logistics and resources would have permitted them.

Meanwhile, the private group is for personal conversations, more detailed references and questions, and for the support and nurturing of new friendships and alliances.

Warmest wishes to all - Bill

Champion the Wonderhorse
2nd May 2011, 16:27
Bill, It would be great if an event like this could be in the UK. Any plans?

Bill Ryan
2nd May 2011, 16:36
--------

I'd like to thank all those who have taken time to add their comments and feedback here. So valuable for others to read, and very much appreciated.

The day was a co-creation. Inasmuch as we were generating it all spontaneously as we went along (we really did have no plan at all!), you all helped us to do that.

General Urko (two posts above) mentioned the very funny incident when the door suddenly opened as Inelia was talking about inviting guides to manifest - but he forgot to add that a moment later it closed again, all on its own, as if an invisible person had just walked in and pulled the door shut behind them. Perfect. :)

Next time we'll do some interactive exercises, demonstrations and meditations, and will compress some of the presentations and personal stories just a little. It could easily be a two day event, but we're aware there would be additional costs for those traveling and staying overnight.

Inelia and I have yet to discuss this, but it's entirely possible that we'll hold an event in Portland in the first half of June: a loyal friend has offered us the use of a center that would be ideal for the purpose.

If we can nail the technology (assistance needed!), we would stream this live on video to a wider audience. Portland may be too early for this, but we'll certainly do this as soon as we can. Traveling long haul is an expensive hassle, is very rough on the body, and if we can assist the information (and the connections) to travel, rather than us, then we'll do it that way as a high quality substitute: but only if it works well and can meet professional standards.

In the meantime, the Vilcabamba event looks like it will be either 18 or 25 June (more likely the latter). We'll keep you all posted about this.

Regarding Amsterdam in May, we might not be able to make this happen this month - and we'll be in touch with Ton and the Dutch groundcrew separately.

Hummingbird
2nd May 2011, 17:24
It is hard to express how powerful the event was for myself and my partner. Everyone had beautiful energy and the vibration in the room was aligned in the intention to stay on the topic of self betterment and everyone contributed to that.. I believe there was shift a going on that was non verbal and happening on a vibrational level by the amount of aligned intention.

Can't thank Bill , Inelia and everyone who attended enough, It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. :grouphug:

nomadguy
2nd May 2011, 18:40
Here is the tale I have to tell about my trip getting to the Sacramento event,
It was truly special for my Mother and I.
A note ~
"Sacramento County, California (From the Sacramento River, itself named for the Santisimo Sacramento (Spanish for Most Holy Sacrament) a reference to the Eucharist)"

We had agreed the night before after mulling over the available funds and time to make it down there. And we really barely had enough to do it.
However the evening prior I could personally tell that I needed to go. The next day I had a particular swing in my step, extra forces helped me and I got up early and assembled all the traveling essentials. Then I had to take a look at my vehicle which had -I kid you not, had only One half quart of oil in the pan. Whoa, somehow we missed this over the past few months. So we made off to town, got gas, oil for the car and it was 9am that I was making my way around Lake Tahoe. My mom, whom had not been feeling well for months, had an extra swing in her step as well. We were equally excited and had really no idea what we were walking into. The trip down the HWY was smooth and incredibly beautiful, the southern slopes from Lake Tahoe to Sacramento were in bloom, the rainbows of nature were in full prominence in the Sierra's. We finally got the the flatlands near Rancho Cordoba and began to look for the streets I had mapped out. And we made our way into Arden then Arden way.... Only to get completely lost! We must have passed by the Arden/Expo area twice, then we decided we did not go far enough, a little panic in the energy was beginning to stir. Yet a small quite voice of guidance kept sort of speaking to me and I had a calm disposition that was a little off-putting and my mother began to get a little frantic with the Man-not-stopping_for-directions. So I gave in an began quizing the locals, one sent us past the woodlake park as we did not see the sign as it is hidden from view due to the railway. So I drove on for another 10 mins or so in the western wrong direction on Garden HWY, until I felt I was too far out and turned around. On the way back I saw to a bus driver and limo driver chatting outside a boat dock. We pulled off the road and they said, "you lost"? I replied, "that obvious eh"? we all chuckled and right then I noticed the women whom began to assist us with our direction was spitting image of my moms sister Mary-Lou only in her prime. I mean wow, we were speechless! She spoke like her, her attitude was the same, and she had that same comical sparks and slang that both remember from my late aunt that we both we adore so so much. And we often say she is hangin around us in the ether. This women gave us directions to go back and look again with better markers. Stunned by the resemblance we headed East again and came to the Railway. Immediately I realized the women had given us the wrong directions. And as I passed the center of the small rail station I saw a door swing open and 16 yr old kid pops out with a name tag. I though, wow that has to be it, and at a glance of the corner of my eye I finally saw the Woodlake Park sign. So in a sense I felt like we had wandered and spent some time to find that women, she did not help us with information. She helped us become settled and comfortable and the energy led us immediately to the event, even with the wrong info!
So we pulled in, I let out my mom and I went and parked. We can around through the doors, I spotted Bill in the back chatting with folks on what appeared to be break time. And there was the same youthful kid, whom had Bill in a congress of intrigue and conversation. In short, what got us there was a women whom had the energy of a loved one, and a spark of youth. Both of these two things had drawn us in.

The first thing that caught my attention was Bill had wonderful blue eyes, they had no lies in them.
This gave me a great deal of comfort. I had not recognized who Inelia was yet. Except that I noticed there was a quite and calm women wandering about with no name tag. I figured oh that must be her! Her essence was ever so gentle. I felt immediately that I should check my own resonance. Like a guitar, do the sound check, get the feedback out of the tone. So I settled myself and we began to introduce and chat with Bill. The whole room was a quite sparkle. Many bright eyes and warm hearts, it was noticeable. I felt a great deal of familiarity with the group.
Like I could speak freely, I am a bit of an outlandish thinker so I do not feel this way often. My mom whom I had been watching closely seemed to be in great health and this also gave me a great sense of ease. I felt I could really be in the moment, something I have not had a lot of in the last year or so, we have been through a hectic summer and winter of 2010. So we truly came in draggin our feet both in the physical sense and in spirit. Tired or weary these words described us at the time. Finally after some interesting mingling we all gathered around and Bill asked everyone to come closer and that they were ditching the mics. And so it quickly became a close eye to eye event for everyone involved. What unfolded for me was so far beyond my expectations. Validation and cohesion of thought and the most helpful of topics were unfolding upon our ears. Like the quenching of a years long thirst. More later as I recall it :) ... I truly have a lot to say about it all ~ For now I will end my story with this, today, I see my mother as person whom is revived. And as I am now, being her caretaker. I feel too ~reinvigorated, and for this as I write (with a few tears to hold), I thank you all from the bottom and top of my heart. ~ Namaste

And a Note to a man with a name tag - Wolf - "base-line" Thanks man! very helpful! you have no idea!
feel free to elaborate in this forum, I think we do have a baseline as souls too. like our base-line harmonic, a fingerprint tone that is you.

silvervioletrubie
2nd May 2011, 18:58
So many great posts! So much great feedback! It was truly a gift to be able to attend (and add my energy, what ever it may be...), and I echo the sentiment of many when I say thank you Bill and Inelia!

The exploration of my self had brought me to a place much different in appearance than the topic of the seminar. I spent allot of energy preparing myself to come to the meeting trying to be as non judgmental as possible (thank you Inelia). And I was greatly awarded for my approach... Much to my surprise the truths and directions that I have manifested in my life currently were in complete alignment with Bill and Inelias discussion. This is no easy task to accomplish arbitrarily! Unless.....

I know there were at least a couple others who felt the same as myself...I could/can feel them, just as I know they could/can feel me....
Being in a place of concentrated individuals "honestly" searching and open (thank you General Urko), in itself was a great experience, then add Bill and Inelias great direction,,,and BAM we did it! (dont ask me what "it" is, but I know "it" was done).

I have spent two days now sifting thru the info, both presented through words, and downloaded to my subconscious (I believe many of the attendees will resonate with this...."download"). There were so many great tools shared by Bill and Inelia that to list them would take all day! Not to mention the connections made with other attendees (not necessarily in the traditional way).

I really enjoyed the personal stories of Bill and Inelia the most out of all the content shared. The personal examples clearly showed me how to manifest some of the things brought to the table by Bill and Inelia, and it gave insight to the two individuals and the growth they are experiencing (very positive!). I felt like I got to share in the excitement they have in their journey. Thank you for the privilege!

Bill and Inelia are more than teachers, guides, masters..., they are human. At least right now :)

I look forward to the next "event", "download", "vibrational uplift", laugh, smile, wink, where ever and with whomever and when ever it may be.

Deborah (ahamkara)
2nd May 2011, 19:02
How wonderful to read about this day from different perspectives! Again, I want to thank you all.

Today I spoke to some of my students (I teach 4/5th grade) about how their body (Body Intelligence) can react with fear and they can use their mind (Big Self/Oversoul)to calm it down. They responded immediately with examples of their own life, and we had quite a conversation. I used Bill's example of a rider calming a horse, and they could easily apply that concept. They were very empowered with this idea... a good example of "spreading the sparks".... :)

On a personal level, my daughter was helped enormously by Inelia's simple advice regarding holding boundaries with disincarnate entities and the right to question ET's who appear to offer "gifts". This seminar was not just about discussion, but about practical skills and abilities that we can begin to use immediately. Namaste!

Ba-ba-Ra
2nd May 2011, 19:45
How wonderful to read about this day from different perspectives! Again, I want to thank you all.

Today I spoke to some of my students (I teach 4/5th grade) about how their body (Body Intelligence) can react with fear and they can use their mind (Big Self/Oversoul)to calm it down. They responded immediately with examples of their own life, and we had quite a conversation. I used Bill's example of a rider calming a horse, and they could easily apply that concept. They were very empowered with this idea... a good example of "spreading the sparks".... :)

Namaste!

I love that you are a teacher of young minds and have the wisdom to share this info with them. Keep the torch going! Barbara

Seikou-Kishi
2nd May 2011, 23:23
Bill, It would be great if an event like this could be in the UK. Any plans?

I echo your sentiments, Champion

NinJin
3rd May 2011, 04:16
Hello All, per request from B&I here's my comments for how the event was & notes:
1st of course is to give thanks to B&I for putting this together & having it, 2nd is to my higher self for allowing me to attend & experience it.

The sound equipment: Well as Bill said it was a loner & not in the best of shape (a few bad cables, etc...) so in the later session B&I ditched using it, pulled everyone in & in actuality (as others have already commented) it made the session better 4 everyone. We were close, it was personal & it was exactly what needed to happen - in the size of the group this might be the way to go.

Seating: again as everyone commented, they weren't the most comfortable chairs but for myself, I was on such a high plain of thought & energy I didn't even notice until others mentioned it.
I agree that for upcoming gatherings to ask everyone to bring their own (whatever makes them the most comfortable) & this will also help B&I to not have to lug so much gear themselves.
having everyone together, on the practice mat, blankets, & pillows made things better than having more comfortable chairs - it became a pow-wow.

The Walk-in: I saw Bill already told the full story but to reiterate, Inelia was discussing spirit helper manifestations & with absolute perfect timing the door opens up by itself & a few seconds afterwards closes itself - now that's a spirit with manners (not born in a barn - hehh). - It was actually a highlight for me to have witnessed it - really was too perfect.

The format & content: I think B&I should include a disclaimer for the next event that the purpose is not for attendees to show up & receive answers to everything that they are seeking but that the purpose is that B&I have put in the time & effort for everyone to have a place & time to physically gather & discuss all these ideas. It's one thing to talk, discuss, debate, etc...over the internet it's completely another thing to be in person, to feel the energy in the room where everyone is participating & collectively learning from the experience - for this I can't thank Bill enough.
You see people on the internet will talk about getting together, etc.. but there's all the details & logistics to actually be done to make it happen - B&I (plus others) made it happen & we all benefited.
Now that this 1st event is under the belt, I agree with everyone's comments about arranging the subjects in segments with breaks staged a little better - hey they were winging it, it will get better but what a start <smile>.
I would like to propose that in preparation for the next event that B&I put together an enhanced version of some of the illustrations that Bill drew on-the-fly & I myself am willing to help (ex: the braided cable drawing for discussing a person's set of paths to be able to jump back-n-forth on while still moving along the overall or master path)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braid , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimension

Also, I was the one who mentioned checking out information & teachings from Bashar (concerning how to start helping yourself to get a new perception & being able to make real changes as a result) - that website is: http://www.bashar.org/ once you arrive at his site, go to the Video Gallery link & you will find the actual discussion I brought up about how the universe works as well as a wealth of others discussions which are all so profound that I strongly urge you to watch them all - for everyone that attended the seminar, you will immediately see the tie-ins to what B&I covered & you will get the light bulb over the head, instant Wow effect - I promise you.
I also agree that perhaps at the end or on breaks to have an opportunity for everyone to meet/greet exchange contact info. if desired. For everyone that received my business card, once you've emailed me the 1st time, I will immediately send a response w/my personal email & not use the work email - it was just easier to hand out cards - Thanks
This covers the main points I wanted to convey to B&I for going forward with their efforts, I'd like to share a few personal comments & notes from the event from my perspective:

As an engineer & musician, during the discussions the terms that popped in my head for description & references were: Reference signal or vibration (that a person is resonating at) & then what is Harmonic & in-harmonic to me versus the reference signal or vibration. Also, I agree with many others that & perceive the universe as 1 big Standing Wave
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_wave) which includes all the micro-frequencies that make up every object (person, thing) there are many you tube videos you can check out showing this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQj5Fh_550&feature=related) This is the reason that everyone no matter what can relate to Music - A gift direct from the Source to have & use as we travel on our journeys of spiritual growth.
Some of the best 1-liners mentioned during the discussion:
"I am a Hu-man becoming, I only allow benevolent beings in my presence"
"The agreement to engage other beings is ours, but be careful in your thoughts & requests as there are many powerful beings among us"
& the last 1 from me (I've posted it in some of my other responses here in PA: "Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Truth, .. you know it when you see it, no-one has to point it out to you (Harmonic).
Thanks All :)

eaglespirit
4th May 2011, 01:17
--------

Next time we'll do some interactive exercises, demonstrations and meditations, and will compress some of the presentations and personal stories just a little. It could easily be a two day event, but we're aware there would be additional costs for those traveling and staying overnight.

Inelia and I have yet to discuss this, but it's entirely possible that we'll hold an event in Portland in the first half of June: a loyal friend has offered us the use of a center that would be ideal for the purpose.

If we can nail the technology (assistance needed!), we would stream this live on video to a wider audience. Portland may be too early for this, but we'll certainly do this as soon as we can. Traveling long haul is an expensive hassle, is very rough on the body, and if we can assist the information (and the connections) to travel, rather than us, then we'll do it that way as a high quality substitute: but only if it works well and can meet professional standards.

Hi Bill,
If Portland does happen...maybe You and Inelia can find a way to get to ECETI Ranch and visit...just an hour away. SonTouc(at the ranch) does the filming You mention, a possibility for filming there if it is at all feasible to make the time happen for Yourselves and there is an interest. I will check with the Ranch and see what Their schedule is like next month and will probably pm You also. James and the Folks at the Ranch would Love to experience what You are doing...I'm sure!
Wonderful Things You are Doing! : )

Shezbeth
4th May 2011, 01:19
Sorry for the delay, I am still processing and filtering all that occurred on Saturday.

Observers, rest assured - The experience was a most useful expenditure of time. Additionally, I found nothing but sincerety emanating from both Bill and Inelia.

I observed many things over the course of the day. The conference was very informative. I disagree with some of the information that was conveyed but found much of it consistent with my own findings. While I do not know if any disagreement was in terminology or of ideology, I recognize it wasn't my show ^_^. Bill and Inelia did an effective job of communicating their concepts throughout. I agree with previous statements that the closer situated horseshoe group formation sans sound amplification was preferrable. I find future groups would both appreciate and benefit from this arrangement, though one might consider a dry-erase overhead projector for illustrations.

The group seemed to respond more favorably to sections where they had more ability to contribute/interact. In particular, the section where Inelia directed the few people pertaining to 'firewalls' caused an exponential increase in awareness and energy, though I also got the impression that one of the participants questions were not satisfactorily answered.

The group seemed to effectively stay on task throughout, and on the rare occasion that the topic began to diverge from it's focus Bill did an excellent job of kindly but firmly redirecting it back to center. There was much that was only moderately covered, and I also agree that future groups would benefit either from a longer conference, or a multiple-day event so as to allow a more comprehensive explaination and increased mingling with participants and Bill and Inelia.

Sidenotes -

Bill has really blue eyes. I'd not expected that.

To the spirit guide who made an entrance, you're welcome. ^_^ (that's a bit of an inside joke that I don't think anyone will get except maybe Alexandrian)

Thank you for allowing me to be one of your Guinea Pigs, I hope you benefitted as I did.

Marin
4th May 2011, 03:13
A warm thank you to both Bill and Inelia. They're a great team.

I wanted to post earlier but just flew home the other day. Needed time to process my thoughts. For those of you who don't know, members traveled a great distance to attend: Texas, Idaho, Arizona, Oregon, Nevada and Southern California. The group environment made this experience both rich and thoughtful. A great opportunity to share ideas and ask questions. There were many "ah-ha" moments along the way.

One of the things I enjoyed about the event was the feeling of a small group. By design, it gave those, that were interested, an opportunity to meet other members as well as individual time with both Bill and Inelia. When we arrived we had a bit of time to meet other members and peruse the kitchen. Nothing like a good watering hole and a counter full of goodies to start us off. An absolutely delicious spread. Beautiful to see how such a diverse group of people could pull together and make this happen.

Bill led the discussion and highlighted some general concepts. Some familiar and some new. Many of them were supported by Inelia's personal experiences. She's remarkable. Together, they described, in a sort of tag team fashion, a number of different concepts: The relationship of the "Big Being" (Spirit/soul) and our "Body Intelligence" (physical components/DNA) and how they relate to our "Higher Self" and ultimately to "Source". Bill touched upon the human construct and how our "self" can lead parallel lives simultaneously. Inelia is able to tap into these different selves. As an example, if there was a skill set that she needed but didn't have in her current life, she could tap into another one of her "selves" and download the desired information. Skills that all of us have but have currently forgotten (well, most of us). Imagine what we can do on an individual and a collective level when we tap into this. Pretty powerful stuff.

My favorite part? When they both shared stories about recent experiences unfolding in their lives and how they helped to create these events by tapping into this as well as listening to their own inner guidance (their "entourage"/higher self).

I was thrilled to be part of a group that spent time discussing what we could achieve and create. A brief reprieve from "service to self" topics. I'm excited about this new direction. My own take home message: personal responsibility. Imagine what each of us could do if we rose above the drama that surrounds our current reality.

I'm truly looking forward to where this all goes and grateful that I could be a part of this process. I understand this was the first seminar and there are certainly things that could be improved upon but the general direction is one that I whole heartily support.

Many thanks to Bill, Inelia and all of the Project Avalon members that attended. I also want to thank those who could not attend but supported us in spirit and those that donated to the event just to ensure others could attend. Well Done.

4th May 2011, 13:03
If needed I can help 100% for the possible Amsterdam event.

4th May 2011, 13:06
Please come back to the UK for one of these Bill/Inelia. So many of us would love this! Is it likely at all, or have you any plans to do a seminar here?

craig mitchell
4th May 2011, 17:58
I must express,and not to beat a dead horse,(semi-inside joke about Bill's use of this metaphore!) but the siminar was great and uplifting! For those who were not able to attend: if you get the opportunity, attend their workshop near, or not so near you, when it comes around The info, the feeling of community, the intimacy created by all who were present, the putting actual faces to the sprinkling of Avalonians who could attend, very much created for me a bond: as in, yes, this is a real, not virtual, unity/happening co-creation of us who represent the wave, the fuzz on the fringes of concensus reality who are helping others to shift out of the megelomanic third density timeline to one of incredible joyfull change

Regards, Craig

Susan
5th May 2011, 06:27
Dear Bill and Inelia,

Thank you Bill for posting the photos. Attending your Bill & Inelia experimental seminar was wonderful to say the least.

My experience was that you both were amazingly synchronistic together. Your presentation, to me, was smooth, authentic, captivating and funny. We laughed lots!!

Bill, I appreciated your refined and polished manner, organized, clear, and at the same time, you somehow connected some very complicated dots into a simple foundation for clear understanding with great real life examples. You kept the material on track yet flowing in a relaxed way. You seem quite gifted in making the presentation understandable. ~A true gentleman as well. And with all that, having such a fun time doing it.

And Inelia, thank you for giving YOU to US. You gave yourself, authentically, openly, and with humor. At least from my experience, you were pure Oneness, sharing your truth, your journey, your authentic self. It was fascinating to me to learn even more what it has been like for you to be here on the planet for the first time. I got many ha-haaas from what you shared. It helped me to see on an even deeper level how some of the rest of us get so over-identified with physical form, so over-identified with who we are not. By contrast, I understood that you are clear about who you are. The contrast brought me awareness, awakening.

It was a fantastic one day event. I would love to have had more time with you both. Yet, you covered a lot of material very well in a one day event. Thank you both for the contributions you are making on the planet. I know sometimes it might be a thankless job at times, so I thank you for doing it anyway. Thank you both for truly role modeling fearlessness.

Blessings, Susan

Meadowlark
5th May 2011, 19:05
I really enjoyed this seminar!

The location was beautiful, there was great food in the back when we got hungry, and the discussion covered lots of interesting information in depth. I thought both Bill and Inelia both did a good job presenting their information for their first time speaking together.

I know it’s tough to cover everything in only one day, but my only slight disappointment was that there were some topics we weren’t able to cover as much as I would have liked.

My biggest suggestion would be to have an agenda that listed what topics would be covered during different speaking segments. This would help people know when it they should pose a question on a topic and when they might wait for it to be addressed later.

I also agree with some people’s desire to have more interaction among Avalon members because getting to know each other better in person can be a valuable, but I’m divided about what would be the best way to accomplish that in a short time period.

Because of their background and experience, Inelia & Bill just know more about a lot of these topics than others and have some unique insights. So at least for me, I want hear their ideas on some specific topics if I’m going to travel to see them. Maybe it would just be easier if it was a longer conference, or there was at least that option, so people could attend days that best fit in with their schedule.

Some of the topics I would have liked to hear more about if we had more time were:

What ET races have played historically with the human race and what role they’re playing now. There’s a lot of information floating around out there and there are all kinds of theories about what different ETs are doing, but Inelia is in a fairly unique position because she is both highly psychic and has known a number of contactees and even hybrids. She provided some interesting information about this at the end of the day, but I would have liked to hear more from her about this.
I also would have liked for Inelia to explain more about how exactly the PTB, Illuminati and other secret societies work to control humanity, because I feel like she has a lot of insight into this.
Inelia also talked at the end about humans being a fairly unique species. I’ve heard this a lot from different sources, but I’d like to understand why we are viewed this way. So I’d like to hear her speak more on that.

The last suggestion I’d make is for Inelia to have some of her books available for people to look at and buy. I know Inelia is not a big self-promoter, and that’s one of the things I like about her, but I think promoting her message and ideas a little more wouldn’t hurt.

I still have some other questions about information covered at the conference, but I’ll save that for another post.

Overall, it was a great day and a good performance for Bill and Inelia’s first time speaking together!

Starshowerusa
5th May 2011, 22:39
Bill wrote:
[QUOTE=Bill Ryan;209408]--------
:frusty::closed:

General Urko (two posts above) mentioned the very funny incident when the door suddenly opened as Inelia was talking about inviting guides to manifest - but he forgot to add that a moment later it closed again, all on its own, as if an invisible person had just walked in and pulled the door shut behind them. Perfect. :)

I remember the moment very clearly, but I thought I didn't get the whole point because when the door opened, I saw a skinny man quickly coming in the door, we were all looking at the door, he just came in walked fast to the back of the room. I hadn't seen him before so it was interesting to see he just came in like that. I wondered a little bit but then let it go. Now I think I might have seen the "unvisable" one? Interesting! Or maybe it was one of the group. Not sure.

Reirrac
6th May 2011, 17:18
Hi all. It's taken me a while to process the experience and I expect to be processing for quite sometime to come. To sum it up the whole experience in one word: AWESOME. Both my Dad and I traveled from Idaho and the 20 hour roundtrip car ride was well worth it. First off, when walking into the room that morning, the energy was incredible. I remember standing in group talking with Bill Ryan and feeling a buzzing of enengy in the middle of my head, focused around my forhead, as well as, in the center of my chest. It felt wonderful. I found that over the course of the day that my body was overwhelmed by the energy (I still need to find a better way to shield).

I loved the ideas, the concepts that were introduced. They weren't all new per se, but most were expansions. All of it was wonderful. For me, I have greatly enjoyed being able to take these ideas/concepts and explore them at home through the use of my Naturalopath and muscle testing. In the past we did some testing on my past lives and it was interesting then. With this remembering of of the Body Intelligence and the Soul (Big Being via Bill Ryan) interactions, I was able to distinguish between some of my past lives that I had thought were all soul related and are appartently not now. For example, I was told at a young age that I was an old soul. This felt right at the time, "I" felt really old, that I had been around a while. This is not the case. My body has been reincarnating for a really really long time. My soul on the other hand is on its 7th incarnation in a physical body, the 4th incarnation as a single entity. Why I mention this, is that I wouldn't have been able to separate out this information if I didn't attend the seminar. Perhaps I would have come across this information another way, perhaps not. These concepts presented in the seminar have helped me evolve my own thinking/understanding (Remembering).

Inelia also mentioned that she has been in the process of communicating with her body now. I feel like I am having a somewhat similiar situation. This body and my soul have not worked together in the past and we have been having "challenges" communicating. I just realized the purpose of going to my naturalpath is to help the communication between my body and soul grow. This has been quite the journey from 4 years ago and while I've made great progress. I feel that I can now focus my energy more directly on the communication with my body. I think in the past the process was to just open up the channels.

I highly recommend attending this seminar. It has been extremely useful to me (body and soul) and our growth.

Thank you to everyone. For those who attended and for those that sent energy in support of. You made it for what it was, AWESOME. I greatly appreciate you.

Bill Ryan
7th May 2011, 00:20
--------

Dear Friends,

We'll be holding a two-day seminar workshop at Dr Brian O'Leary's beautiful retreat (http://montesuenos.org/) in Vilcabamba, Ecuador, on 25-26 June. Brian O'Leary (Camelot witness, NASA astronaut, Free Energy activist, and tireless proponent of the role of personal responsibility in manifesting the necessary new paradigm) will be joining Inelia and myself as a presenter. We'll be incorporating all the valuable feedback we received from the first event.

All details here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19966-Bill-Inelia-and-Brian-O-Leary-in-Vilcabamba-25-26-June-2011

Our warm thanks again to everyone who attended in Sacramento, and to everyone who offered such very generous and thoughtful feedback.

Whiskey_Mystic
7th May 2011, 06:23
The last suggestion I’d make is for Inelia to have some of her books available for people to look at and buy. I know Inelia is not a big self-promoter, and that’s one of the things I like about her, but I think promoting her message and ideas a little more wouldn’t hurt.

I think this is a GREAT suggestion and it would be totally appropriate for this kind of venue.

7th May 2011, 12:45
Hi Bill, Any news on the possible Amsterdam event? I'd be more than happy to help put this up =]

Bill Ryan
8th May 2011, 07:13
A question for Inelia,
how would you recommend communicating with a body intelligence which had a VERY violent past?
~one that has been a warrior, assassin, captain etc many times before. Yet in this current life, nearly a pacifist.
So when trying to remember, it can be pretty traumatic.

Any tips for dealing with a BI that has a gnarly past history?

I'd very much like to hear Inelia's answer to this. Sepia also has a great deal of experience working with the Body Intelligence (the term I use for it was invented by her, since it's a perfect description).

My own answer is that talking to your body is (or should be!) like talking to a friend. That friend might have had a traumatic past. How would you approach the subject?

This helps you to answer the question. Here are my own guidelines:

Be genuinely open, interested and non-judgmental. (The key word is genuinely - this cannot be faked!)
Listen carefully - without interruption, rejection or denial - when you sense a communication.
Acknowledge whatever you're told (which may be in the form of graphic images or feelings, rather than words).
Empathize with and have compassion for past suffering. (Many bodies have been forced to do things to other bodies which they do not like to do.)
Tell your body that you are willing to listen and help in any way.
Tell your body that there are techniques for relieving deeply held stress, and ask your body whether it would appreciate your support.
Ask your body if it needs anything right now (could be food, or water, or sleep, or a long walk, or a cuddle from another body).
Close by telling your body that you deeply appreciate all the work it does to support you in your mission.

Important note. If anyone reading this feels emotion when reading the above, this is your body's emotion, not yours. This is a direct indication that, like a person who has suffered abuse, there's someone listening at long last.

butcherman
8th May 2011, 09:49
Thank you Bill i thought my inappropriate thoughts were mine and at 50 only just under control i have worked in a slaughter yard and rendering plant in the past and come quite a custom to dark thoughts. { cancer brought me back to the light many years ago}

Arrowwind
10th May 2011, 22:51
Sorry I didn't make a donation until today due to banking difficulties and a broken computer while traveling in Mexico. Hope the donation moves you towards the next seminar.

I noticed that someone who attended the seminar lives in Idaho.. if you would like to make a connect PM me. Im in Idaho too.

Darla Ken Pearce
10th May 2011, 22:54
Although I was not able to attend, it was great to hear about it and see pictures and the smiles and laughter on Bill's face.

I loved getting to know Inelia better through pictures. She looks like a mixture of Angelina Jolie and Mother Theresa, what a combo and pure dynamite! She has the power to brighten everyone's day. The sense of fun is obvious and enduring to any of those who see the pictures, that's a real bonus to all of us. Thanks to whoever took them.

In addition, I was wondering if I have missed any video interview between Bill and Inelia and if there is one made earlier than this conference ~ would someone kindly direct me to it? Thanks! I am looking forward to attending one of the next ones, if you have one anywhere in my vicinity. Videos would be fabulous! Much love and thanks for sharing! xoxoxoxo

Bill Ryan
10th May 2011, 23:28
Although I was not able to attend, it was great to hear about it and see pictures and the smiles and laughter on Bill's face.

I loved getting to know Inelia better through pictures. She looks like a mixture of Angelina Jolie and Mother Theresa, what a combo and pure dynamite! She has the power to brighten everyone's day. The sense of fun is obvious and enduring to any of those who see the pictures, that's a real bonus to all of us. Thanks to whoever took them.

In addition, I was wondering if I have missed any video interview between Bill and Inelia and if there is one made earlier than this conference ~ would someone kindly direct me to it? Thanks! I am looking forward to attending one of the next ones, if you have one anywhere in my vicinity. Videos would be fabulous! Much love and thanks for sharing! xoxoxoxo

Made me laugh! :)

Here's the 15 minute interview trailer... http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.mp4

Meadowlark
12th May 2011, 03:16
Hey Bill,

I enjoyed the seminar so much that I'm looking forward to Inelia's longer interview!

Do you have a general idea of when it will be posted?

tonton
27th October 2011, 12:00
I know you are in the us but would Europe be a possibility in the near future?.

Limor Wolf
27th October 2011, 12:25
Hello tonton,Bill is currently settled in Vilcabamba,but knowing that the future holds every posiibility ...my guess is that nothing can be ruled out :)

jessamy99
27th October 2011, 14:43
I am commenting briefly on some of the topics in the list above. They all sound fascinating. The first, application of our inborn power to change reality is a very useful skill. There are many ways to achieve this. One of the simplest is to draw a picture of the dream and put it under your pillow so you literally sleep on it. It might take a few months, but it always happens. Since matter is not solid, thoughts and wishes create on a higher vibrational level and as the vibrations slow down, they solidify. What an amazing topic to begin with! The second, existence, the greatest game, yes it is a game of God finding himself! I see people as a whole being like the fingertips of God, in the garden. It is as if God sees out of all our eyes at the same time - like the pixels on the tv. I feel that many people choose their challenges before they are born. I wish I could come, but I am UK based too! Love and best wishes for your conference!
Jessamy.

Daren
8th November 2011, 16:46
I live in the Old world the being closed down. But where spirit is growing, it must be the balancing way the world works, the land where every house has a pyramid on top of it England one has to be careful of travling the world to find the great wisdom when all along it might just be right at the centre of middle earth, the place where the last none violent revolution took place will be where the new one will begin. Birmingham the spite is rising, the industry is gone that turned in every corner of the world. Reborn to shine the path out of industry into spiritualovedustry. when are you bringing home a seminar to middle earth. be nice to travel and see you bill but I have the age old thing that goes with searching for truth. pot less saying that I have put in the pot of a few researchers a few pennies via some one else bank of course, as I do not have a bank account. love all your work Bill wish you safe travel and wise words. Keep Thinking Birmingham a proven place to start a revolution.

Yheraluna
16th February 2012, 03:28
Awww. I thought it was this year!!! =(

eileenrose
16th February 2012, 04:22
I believe the seminar was last year already. But please, anyone, correct me if I am wrong.

ViralSpiral
16th February 2012, 04:26
Fro the op's post

16th April 2011 00:38

Rantaak
16th February 2012, 06:38
Musical interlude at the seminar anyone?

Thanks Jake, that's totally awesome :)

I will be there and I will bring my partner, Kelsey, with me. Should only be a two hour drive. I look forward to meeting everyone who is attending.

I have musical abilities and play the piano and guitar. If a live musical interlude is desired, I would be more than willing to perform a song or two. Music is the bulk of my work here on planet Earth during end-game.

Edit:

Oops, this was last year. Ah, well. I was there in spirit.

trenairio
5th December 2012, 12:30
[edit][edit][edit]