PDA

View Full Version : You are a Creator

Celine
3rd May 2010, 17:08
Look around you

Can you see the miracle of creation?

Can you see the touch of life and death, that flows through each humans fingers?

WE ARE CREATORS.

http://www.catherinemccartney.co.uk/resources/Sai+Leilus+urania+and+the+creators+dream.jpg

greybeard
3rd May 2010, 20:56
Hi Celine
I think our ability to create as individuals is some what limited.
An individual can imagine a beautiful building but it will take many to bring the project to fruition.
I create music in my amateur way but am dependent on the instrument I play through and therefore in part who ever designed and made the instrument I play helps me to create.
I did not create me or the air that I breath or many other things I need to survive but I "create" my unique world through my perception and that is why its an illusion.
Ask three or four witnesses of a car accident and you may well get different points of view as to what happened and therefore who the culprit is.
My belief is that God/Creator uses all of our unique skills and talents to create through us.
We are the hands and fingers of That which created us.
When we are willful and not aligned to Gods will we create negatively, ie War, friction, weapons of mass destruction.
With love
Chris

K626
3rd May 2010, 21:15
Creation is really us just remembering what we used to do very easily. Karma is in reverse in the sense we are now working backwards through notions of 'time'. As the universe moves outward we move inward. We are in the 'time' where we are only really interested in stuff we don't understand (forgot).

Kverse.

xbusymom
3rd May 2010, 23:48
Hi Celine
I think our ability to create as individuals is some what limited.

I disagree, in that we have unlimited imaginations... yes it may take other skills that someone else may have to help you with but I believe that when you imagine a new product, or service, you almost always envision the finished product... a new something out of 'nothing'.

rosie
4th May 2010, 16:45
I feel also that we are creators, as we are a piece of the original creator, along with all consciousness, we create life. Man, given the form he has, can create many wonders, through physical, and spiritual means. I believe life is not here just to be sub-servant to a creator, but to become creators in this form to "feel" and "love" what can be created, and to be humbled by it, and ourselves.

If we are limited in our creations, or feel we do not have the power to create, then the powers to be have done a fantastic job in brainwashing us all.

Source does not monopolize creation, source in love shares all, including creation. Source does give one heck of an inspiration though! :clap2:

This, of course, in my humble opinion. :humble:

Peace of Mind
4th May 2010, 17:32
A calcified Pineal gland can hinder creativity, but our species (collectively and individually) will always be creators. When inspiration is near the possibilities are endless…we just need to stop letting others instill limits in us. Just imagine if our learning institutions and governments limited their restraints…

Peace

Anchor
5th May 2010, 10:05
I disagree, in that we have unlimited imaginations... yes it may take other skills that someone else may have to help you with but I believe that when you imagine a new product, or service, you almost always envision the finished product... a new something out of 'nothing'.

Yes, it is a matter of perspective and who you actually identify the "I" as, and how important, and where the delineations are between "I" and "other than I" are. These boundaries can change - and probably will as the veil of forgetting is pierced and we see ourselves in our true perspective as consciously part of everything. Of course, one can, with some determination and practice do that now.

Samarkis
5th May 2010, 14:30
Hello all.....

Almost every religion says we humans were created in the image of God......these are no idle words.......as we are Fractals of God......when we align an intention with true heart within Creator's plan for the cosmos and put energies of highest good.....seemingly miracles occur!!! That is because the energy of the cosmos pushes it along in the fast stream.....When that happens.....even one voice is heard thru out the cosmos......

I strongly suggest that one read the free e-books at www.michaelsharp.org (one doesn't have to register to read them & are in pdf form) They explain what humanity REALLY is and the purpose of our trek on Earth and one will find an overwhelming understanding of their own personal mission on Earth at this time......we are more than our physical ......

In Light!

bluestflame
5th May 2010, 14:37
sparks of a sparkle, veiled in a persona ...seedlight ....~☼~

Celine
7th June 2010, 19:36
SeedLight...

Mmmm what a powerful word.

Thank you.

Beren
7th June 2010, 21:51
As we are of God , we are made according to his image. We`re given same ability to create. Full extent of that ability will be in the future when we as mankind grow up fully in him, in our Father. When the circle of learning is done and when we take our true form as spirits and souls before Father, then we `ll be given the most important creating ability- to create life.
So far in this body we`re just carriers either of semen or womb, but neither we created.

Tomorrow when we become as Christ is -fully perfect in body and spirit ,then we will be creators before Father.

Celine
7th June 2010, 21:57
Tomorow Is here my friend.

Change is here.

You create life.

greybeard
7th June 2010, 22:15
It seems to me that our higher self creates so much beauty in this world but the lower self creates havoc.
NOW we have choice more so than ever before to be higher self and create wisely.
One teacher explained it well.
When we opperate at a lower vibration it takes ages for our thought to manifest into reality, that gives us a chance to cancel the cosmic order so to speak.
When we come from a high vibration the power of thought is immense and thoughts manifest into reality very rapidly.
Christ consciousness is en-route.
Thats my feelings on the matter.
C

Beren
7th June 2010, 22:25
Tomorow Is here my friend.

Change is here.

You create life.

...by everything you do... we are not even aware that we give energy to things that bother or upgrade us.
Change has to come first in our heart, then mind and thought pattern and finally to physicality .
And the beauty is that change for me or you is always here at the very grasp of my or your hand. We just have to reach.

Mind you that "we"... Nothing will happen unless "we" do a first step. Then, as greybeard would say, cosmos will follow. That`s the will of God.
That`s why people are not getting Jesus`s message... it`s all about heart and that "we" do a first step.To change within.

Until we do that, all else is just an illusion...

Celine
7th June 2010, 23:15
We are doing it.

greybeard
7th June 2010, 23:28
We are doing it.

YES we are
C

frank samuel
8th June 2010, 03:39
You are the creator of beauty of joy of peace it all comes from your heart as it connects to the source, the message is simple but very powerful. The most important weapon of change you posses is your heart this is the key to unlock the door of heaven.
For you are a creator of love.:wub:

truthseekerdan
8th June 2010, 04:03
Thank you Frank, nicely described :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYfRr_slWJE

Hope this video helps...:wub:

Dan

Celine
10th June 2010, 15:08
We are Creators...love is the creation.

LindyLou22
13th June 2010, 20:09
David Icke talks about people creating their own reality, about 12 minutes into the video of the conversation with Gordon Maxwell and Bill. Very interesting!

Celine, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out you are involved with the Hawaiian philosophy of taking complete responsibility for what we have created. I believe Dolores Cannon, the hypnotherapist, has that same philosophy, too, since she mentions it several times during her interview with Kerry. She even mentions the subconscious as a child, which is right in keeping with the teachings of Dr. Hew Len. I think the Huna guys do the same thing.

Samarkis
13th June 2010, 21:18
Hello all!!!!!

I think it important to remember as co-creators, we also ,at any given point can change the pattern of our life to bring in things or people that are more harmonious with our inner selves....We only need to make a choice and release or allow what ever the case maybe......

That goes for any level of life....any career move,any home situation,friend or relationship situation......It does take time to work out the changes and it does take time until the right thing manifests.......in the right time & right way.....: )

Someone once said, If you don't have something you want right now, you don't need it right now..... I do believe that has some awesome deepness to it......: ) So do not be too down about manifestations that take a while.......there is usually a good reason!!!

In Light!

Holly Lindin
14th June 2010, 00:07
Celine, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out you are involved with the Hawaiian philosophy of taking complete responsibility for what we have created. I believe Dolores Cannon, the hypnotherapist, has that same philosophy, too, since she mentions it several times during her interview with Kerry. She even mentions the subconscious as a child, which is right in keeping with the teachings of Dr. Hew Len. I think the Huna guys do the same thing.

Yes - Ho'oponopono! The belief that everything that's going on in the world right now is of our own individual creating . . . I've believed this for a long time, but it wasn't until I found an article about this practice that I could put it into descriptive word. I wrote about it on my Lightworkers blog, copying from another source to get the word out. You can read it at http://lightworkers.org/blog/71651/hooponopono (Lightworkers is another beautiful site - centered more towards ascension and Love and Light then conspiracy, but most people there know what the deal is with the man behind the proverbial curtain).

I'm so glad to read this thread today - this reminder came exactly when I needed it. Thank you SO much, Céline, for starting this thing of beauty. Lately, all I've seen on Project Avalon has been a lot of ego and destructive conversations, so I haven't been posting, but when I see something like this, I have to join in! :) Thank you, all, for making this thread so incredible.

<3

Holly Lindin
14th June 2010, 00:36
Oh! I actually just remembered that, if you DO check out the article I posted on my Lightworkers page, unless you're a member of the site, you won't be able to see comments. So I'll write here what I wrote there:

"When you think about it, it's generally just like the law of attraction - like when you think about Love and happy things and happy things are drawn to you, so happens it that when you think loving things about yourself, it will be drawn like magnets to yourself and everyone around you. I absolutely love the logic and spirit behind this method and have started it myself - I expect bountiful results! :)

Just to further explain, a friend of mine on Facebook mentioned that the 'correct' order for practising this Ho'oponopono method is: 'I love you . . . I'm sorry . . . Will you forgive me? . . . Thank you.'

I suppose the breaks in between are so you can visualize/hear the other person - or yourself - responding in kind, with love and compassion. I've been practising that on myself today, and a day that started out tired and having me feel a little helpless because of some drama from last night is almost completely gone! So there's no way I'm quitting. :P

Of course, you can figure out your own method. As far as Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len is considered, saying, 'I love you, I love you, I love you', over and over again is probably more than enough to getting the proverbial wheels turning."

<3

Celine
25th June 2010, 16:07
No method is needed.

Just know YOU are a Creator.

Holly Lindin
25th June 2010, 17:21
No method is needed.

Just know YOU are a Creator.

Well, OF COURSE. But methods like these are helpful, especially for those who haven't quite begun their journey. It's always wonderful when we begin to have some kind of guidance until we find out what works best for us.

<3

Celine
25th June 2010, 17:54
I understand your point and can see your perspective but i belive that is part of an old way of thinking..

We have the answers and the way...

Together we awaken, together we rise, together we change.

Highwhistler
26th June 2010, 10:10
No method is needed for a person
who thinks that no method is needed.

A method is needed for a person
who thinks that a method is needed.

Following a path or not following a path --
both are valid choices, as all Creators are equal.

There is no being more spiritual than another
and each particle of the Creator has her own
understanding, perception and awakening.

The identity, abilities and foundational harmony
of the immortal soul exists behind, underneath
and at the center of all paths and no paths
that one experiences.

Highwhistler
26th June 2010, 10:51
There are thoughts, feelings, worlds of imagination
and energies of consciousness that keep the immortal
souls imprisoned within the fear-based world systems.

These limiting thoughts and feelings are hosted by the
2-strand DNA physical body-mind-emotional vehicles
that we (as immortal souls) inhabit as we experience
this world.

However, behind the thoughts and feelings
mentioned above, is another realm of consciousness
that is free and immortal. When fully oriented to this
realm, you know yourself to be an eternal soul, an
offspring of the Creator of the Universe, and that no
matter how long you have been cycling through the
evolutionary situations of this world ... you are just
a temporary visitor.

As we awaken to our true identities as immortal
spiritual beings, we begin to identify which thoughts,
feelings, dreams and impulses of imagination come
from the channels of consciousness that are connected
to the limiting 2-strand DNA physical body-mind-emotional
vehicles that we are temporarily inhabiting ... and the
expansive impulses of awareness and harmonies
that originate from our center-most identity:
the immortal soul.

Celine
28th June 2010, 13:46
Thank you for that perspective, HighWhistler.

Clarity...requires simplicity...

K.I.S.S

:lol:

Celine
29th June 2010, 14:22
http://centeronaging.med.miami.edu/Images/CREATE%20logo.GIF

Celine
30th September 2010, 21:30
http://files.myopera.com/canhquy/blog/god-detail2.jpg

truthseekerdan
7th October 2010, 04:05
Time to GET IT!!! WE are the creators of our world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUaeJdGjYGo

Celine
7th October 2010, 12:17
Great video Dan!

Most people "know" this...but saying it is not easy.

Try saying it out loud "I am a creator"

Now try saying it out loud where other people can hear you.

We have been drilled to believe that we are inferior.

We are not.

Why do you think ...they...*celine looks up * ...are here?

truthseekerdan
8th October 2010, 15:37
David Icke - We Create Our Own Reality (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4OPqmLrFxA)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4OPqmLrFxA

shadowstalker
8th October 2010, 16:15
Yes we are creators and co-creators

We create and co-create harmony and disharmony.
We create and co-create love and hate.
We create and co-create peace and war
We create and co-create flowers and nukes.
We create and co-create friends and enemies.
We create and co-create family and outcasts.

And everything in between.

We also co-created this forum together before it was made manifest.

truthseekerdan
8th October 2010, 16:25
Good one, shadowstalker :thumb:

Celine
9th October 2010, 02:25
http://rlv.zcache.com/i_am_a_creator_hat-p148958643276296555tdto_210.jpg

Hats arent only for MODS it seems hehe

Beth
9th October 2010, 04:44
Celine, I have a feeling that hat would look much better on you than I.

Celine
9th October 2010, 13:29
Hmmm...

Why?

:)

THIRDEYE
9th October 2010, 14:17
celine ty for this post....i am a true believer that we can create what ever it is that we want not only as individuals but as a collective...we are being called to anchor the love and light vibration as we speak(grouundcrew)...i was reading a post yesterday that was so fear based i nearly vomited cause thats what the establishment wants us to do....sometimes thru intention we vreate what we invision it may not manifest itself right away but it will come to fruition ......love light and abundance ...thirdeye

Celine
9th October 2010, 14:31
Truth might be complex..but it is never complicated.

Called to anchor the love..<--I like that mind if I use it?

:)

rgray222
9th October 2010, 14:34
I am not the author of this just the messenger! I wish I knew who did write this so that I could give them credit! It resonated with me and hopefully it will with you as well!

I AM EVERY MAN
You were on your way home when you died.
It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.
And that’s when you met me.
“What… what happened?” You asked. “Where am I?”
“You died,” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.
“There was a… a truck and it was skidding…”
“Yup,” I said.
“I… I died?”
“Yup. But don’t feel bad about it. Everyone dies,” I said.
You looked around. There was nothingness. Just you and me. “What is this place?” You asked. “Is this the afterlife?”
“More or less,” I said.
“Are you god?” You asked.
“Yup,” I replied. “I’m God.”
“My kids… my wife,” you said.
“What about them?”
“Will they be all right?”
“That’s what I like to see,” I said. “You just died and your main concern is for your family. That’s good stuff right there.”
You looked at me with fascination. To you, I didn’t look like God. I just looked like some man. Or possibly a woman. Some vague authority figure, maybe. More of a grammar school teacher than the almighty.
“Don’t worry,” I said. “They’ll be fine. Your kids will remember you as perfect in every way. They didn’t have time to grow contempt for you. Your wife will cry on the outside, but will be secretly relieved. To be fair, your marriage was falling apart. If it’s any consolation, she’ll feel very guilty for feeling relieved.”
“Oh,” you said. “So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?”
“Neither,” I said. “You’ll be reincarnated.”
“Ah,” you said. “So the Hindus were right,”
“All religions are right in their own way,” I said. “Walk with me.”
You followed along as we strode through the void. “Where are we going?”
“Nowhere in particular,” I said. “It’s just nice to walk while we talk.”
“So what’s the point, then?” You asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”
“Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”
I stopped walking and took you by the shoulders. “Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic than you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s hot or cold. You put a tiny part of yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.
“You’ve been in a human for the last 48 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for long enough, you’d start remembering everything. But there’s no point to doing that between each life.”
“How many times have I been reincarnated, then?”
“Oh lots. Lots and lots. An in to lots of different lives.” I said. “This time around, you’ll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD.”
“Wait, what?” You stammered. “You’re sending me back in time?”
“Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your universe. Things are different where I come from.”
“Where you come from?” You said.
“Oh sure,” I explained “I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there are others like me. I know you’ll want to know what it’s like there, but honestly you wouldn’t understand.”
“Oh,” you said, a little let down. “But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, I could have interacted with myself at some point.”
“Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own lifespan you don’t even know it’s happening.”
“So what’s the point of it all?”
“Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You’re asking me for the meaning of life? Isn’t that a little stereotypical?”
“Well it’s a reasonable question,” you persisted.
I looked you in the eye. “The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.”
“You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”
“No, just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”
“Just me? What about everyone else?”
“There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”
You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”
“All you. Different incarnations of you.”
“Wait. I’m everyone!?”
“Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.
“I’m every human being who ever lived?”
“Or who will ever live, yes.”
“I’m Abraham Lincoln?”
“And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.
“I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.
“And you’re the millions he killed.”
“I’m Jesus?”
“And you’re everyone who followed him.”
You fell silent.
“Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you.”
You thought for a long time.
“Why?” You asked me. “Why do all this?”
“Because someday, you will become like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”
“Whoa,” you said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a god?”
“No. Not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born.”
“So the whole universe,” you said, “it’s just…”
“An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on to your next life.”
And I sent you on your way

Celine
9th October 2010, 14:43
*celine stands up an claps!!!*

Fabulous story , thank you for sharing it with us gray :)

Wish I knew the author as well..

as i said before... complex..but not complicated

Ba-ba-Ra
9th October 2010, 17:35
Lots of interesting thoughts. Here are mine.

Whatever we are saying, thinking, feeling, dreaming and believing - all of these things together - are the tools we're using (consciously or unconsciously) to plan future events in our lives. The quantum field is always listening to the sum total of what we are offering. Then it reflects it back to us as the experiences we draw into our lives.

When we are worrying - we are planning future events. When we are fearful - we are planning. When we are doubting - we are planning. We are also planning our futures when we're joyful, trusting and playful.

This is why it is so important to stay in the Now. Staying in the Now means that you are conscious of what you are thinking or doing in the moment, so that you are aware of what type of experiences you are planning for yourself.

I suspect there are other components in creating our futures. Karma plays a role, and then there is our higher self, who many of the great teachers believe has the ability to override the wants and desires of the ego. And maybe that's a good thing. I believe it was Oscar Wilde who said: When the gods want to punish us, they answer our prayers.

Not all of us were meant to have everything the ego wants, but all of us have the ability to create a happier, more peaceful existence.

* * We are the key to our own dilemma!* *

Victoria Tintagel
9th October 2010, 20:57
Hey Celine, great thread....thanks.
I agree with you, here, Frank Samuel:
Frank Samuel's words
You are the creator of beauty of joy of peace it all comes from your heart as it connects to the source, the message is simple but very powerful. The most important weapon of change you posses is your heart this is the key to unlock the door of heaven.
For you are a creator of love.

It's fascinating to feel the difference in saying "We are creators" or "I am a creator" or "I am the creator of my reality" Just some food for thoughts....I thought....:)

Think of Charley Chaplin's speech, "The grandest speech of all", in the movie Dictator, posted in the "video department". He ends his speech by turning 180 degrees around, from dictating to speaking from the heart. It's a great performance and a teaching, as I see it. Chaplin creates his reality in that powerful statement of brotherhood and unity consciousness, being cheered at by the soldiers in the end.

I know I am a creator and I think it's obvious when we pay attention to every moment we're in: our motives and intention. I think it's a fine tuning of those two, that brings about the realisation of being a creator. This is quite a firm statement, but Phoenix is trying her wings.....almost flying against the windowpane.....:) When I go out for work and find my neighbours are cutting the plants along the wall of the flat. I know I have little time....I can't leave them because I think I have a say in this, these are plants that grow of the seeds in my garden at my frontdoor. I don't want them to cut mine too, when I am away. I am very fast searching for a way to handle this in as less time as possible, without anger :) although I feel a little bloody animal rising.....
I take a deep breath, walk calmly to them and I ask "Why do you do that?" The woman turns around and replies "It's all rubbish, look at it, it starts to grow all over the place" (These plants are "Danish stokroses" long stalks with red teinted flowers and they are passed flowering now) I leave that comment with her and I say "It's okay when you do this, but I don't want you to start at those" pointing at my gardens near the frontdoor. "Hmmmm...Hmmmm...Uhh....." she says and turns around to cut the plants. That was it. No big deal. I could have chosen 5 different approaches or scenarios. I observed and witnessed at the same time, reflecting on my reactions when I stepped out of my home and had to be quick. That helped!
No time to argue and quarrel. But most of all I center in my heart, the neutral place where silence is. It's the sort of place where the overview is clear....or so it seems to me.
It's the place where I am behind the steering wheel of my life and what a ride.....it is, here I come...Phoenix rising from her ashes.....queek queek :)
She's my creation too, you see? But that's besides the point here, I think the best way to discuss this thread is to look at our actions of daily life....creation is such a vast subject!
Hmmmm? Selfmade Tint.

Celine
17th January 2011, 16:54
Yes Tint..

Saying it out loud , is difficult for many.

i am Creator

happyexpat
24th January 2011, 03:03
I just want to share a bit from Organ Regeneration...

I am in Spirit. I see and act like the Creator does. Rescue and harmonious development of all mankind and the world....

And it's as simple as saying it whether the conscious mind gets it or not.

Celine
24th January 2011, 03:07
Hmm no..

For me it is not "the" Creator.

I AM CREATOR

as are you and all Terrans watching..

DeDukshyn
24th January 2011, 03:52
"You are the creator of all you survey" is one of my favourite quotes. I believe we are constantly creating our environment but we tend to experience it as "reacting" to it because we don't understand or perceive time in the correct aspect. A reflection of what we believe certain probabilities based on our fears tends to be what we get; my experiences anyway. Great thread.