PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Cassidy discusses ‘Predictions’ with Geoff Faulkner…

jackovesk
17th April 2011, 10:03
NDE experiencer and former Navy man Geoff Faulkner shares his Predictions with Kerry for 2011 – 2018.

Some of you will find this information pure Fear-Mongering, Shocking or just Entertainment?

Please Don’t Shoot the Messenger!

With subjectivity I submit the summation of this interview for your own discernment. Take from it what you will as I have done…Thanks

Geoff is a relatively unknown intuitive who was shown by a Divine Type Being, many World-Wide Catastrophic Events i.e. 911, and publically predicted the 6.8 Seattle Earthquake four years ago and even had USGS contact him as to how he could have predicted the event.

Several years ago the Being showed him that the Monetary System would eventually collapse and the system itself is already defunct and unsustainable and we are heading for huge and total collapse of the Monetary System because people are not working, they’re not buying anything and the Greed Game is about to end!

The whole Economic System will subsequently turn into a Survival Game, for too long it has been built on a House of Cards with no foundation.

He said, “By February 2012 you are looking at a ‘Total Economic Collapse’! ”

He said, “The Illuminati/NWO Globalists are also struggling to hold onto their own ‘Greed Based Culture’ amidst a world that is Consciously Awakening!”

“Don’t horde your $money, buy the things that you need in order to survive after February 2012 next year.”

He was told the situation in Japan (Nuclear/Earthquakes) and the Middle-East (War/Bloodshed) is far from over.

The ultimate spark will be ignited in Iran in October 2012.

He lectured several Iranian Professors and told them when the United States comes knocking on your door. Do Not Shut the Door because if you do Iran will cease to exist like it has in the past.

He said, "The last rocket that was sent up into space that supposedly had a Spy Satellite attached was false, for it really contained an Upgrade for the old Star Wars System."

…but an even ‘Bigger Threat’ is coming...

He was shown in 2012 that China was going to launch a limited Nuclear Attack out of sheer desperation for their own survival towards the USA, UK, Canada & Australia!

He was shown this would be thwarted by the Star Wars Weapon over China’s airspace, thus wiping out the majority of China’s population of 1.3 billion people.

Because of the current rebellion against the ‘Old Style Govts, he was told the only thing that could prevent this was for the Chinese people to Rise-Up against and Take-Over their Govt. before the missiles were launched.

He was shown from that very action (China’s limited Nuclear Attack on the West) that a further One-Third of the World’s population will be Gone!

And over the next 4 years another Third of the World’s population will be Gone, because of the fallout e.g. ‘Nuclear Winter’ causing mass hunger and starvation. Africa will suffer the worst and ultimately be inhabitable ‘Dead Zone’ by 2018.

By 2018 there will only be One-Third of the population left…

He was told from his Divine Celestial Source to not buy into the ‘New Age Hype’ e.g. “Let’s Harmonise the 4th Dimension into the Back-Pocket of Life and Everything will be alright”!

He was told its more about Humans working with and evolving out of the obstacles that are being thrown up against us. “We are being Tested and you had better start becoming Self-Subsistent (Start Living off the Grid) in order to survive the up-coming events.

He was told that the “Ascension” we are all now experiencing, is people are now coming out of a ‘Servitude’ mentality!

His Definition of Ascension as told to him is the "Expansion of Human Consciousness ability to Take on the Change!”

He was told Suicides will increase and was shown, devistating scenes of people wandering around the streets in total shock.

Geoff has also had ET Contact with the Paleidians…

They have told him this time next year (2012) there will be ‘Full ET/UFO Disclosure’.

The shift in Consciousness/Ascension Humanity is currently experiencing is one of Expansion and this is what the ET’s are helping us facilitate.

Geoff told of he and his wife witnessing a huge Black Triangular UFO the size of a Football Field hovering silently in the night’s sky, similar to the one from Santiago Chile as seen in the You-Tube Video below…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI2UNq9xM8U

The reason the Santiago Chile Triangular UFO was witnessed hovering for such a long period of time over a certain area in Chile was because it was endeavouring to repair and harmonise the energy of the shifting tectonic plates in order to prevent further earthquakes. He was told the energy within the core of the earth was starting to de-stabilise due to subtle Poll-Shifts.

Geoff said, “The Earth is literally straining at the seams and there will be a further increase in seismic activity beyond what we have already experienced recently.

Basically the Earth is trying to correct itself, as it has always done throughout its existence!” He said, we are going to see huge Continental shifts and increase in Volcanic activity before 2018”.

“Govts, are already aware of this and have been making preparations”.

Geoff also had a Vision the Pacific Shelf of the Baja California Peninsular will split and there will be a 60 Ft Tsunami that will hit Vancouver within the next 18 months together with increase earthquake and volcanic activity in and around Alaska.

He said, “We need to start thinking that we too are of ET origin and are Spiritual Beings living in a body that was created on Earth. i.e. Because of this we never die, we just move onto/into a new Plain of Existence/Dimension and are inhabiting our bodies here on Earth for a learning experience.

The only ‘True Value’ you have in the world today is not monetary, it is your ability to sustain your living body with food, water and shelter in order to survive.

He also said that “China has been purposedly poisoning the West with ‘Lead’ throughout their manufacturing sector, but there strategy had failed.

The mass Bird die-offs are part natural and some are caused by birds flying in to the increasing number of cloaked UFO’s &/or interrupted by the energy field they give off.

The Fish die-offs have been caused by underwater release of toxic gases, sulphurs, etc…

Between now and the end of 2011, you are going to see a Massive Collapse of the Religious Institutions. This will be pre-empted by even Bigger Disclosures of how the world really operates and what these institutions have really been up to!

ET Intervention – “Will begin around 2018, the survivors will have a choice to stay on earth or to move Off-Planet.” He does not believe in the 2nd Earth Theory, he thinks it’s just more New Age hocus-pocus!

Please find a link to Kerry’s interview with Geoff Faulkner below…

April 6, 2011

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-040611.mp3

PS – You may agree with ‘Some of it’ or ‘None of it’? That is for no-one to judge.

Please feel free to discuss what Did or Did Not reasonate with you?

Take out of it what you will and ‘Don’t Shoot the Messenger’.

Thanking those of you who took the time to read this post.

Kind Regards,

Jack

Wiremu2011
17th April 2011, 10:44
The Triangle video was good, as for the rest, well come what may. "Damned if you freaking do and damned if you freaking don't" Any suggestions out there how we overcome these proposed calamities soon to come upon us? Could we put these suggestions in the orders of:
1. then 2. then 3 etc ..lol

Jayke
17th April 2011, 11:04
Isn't information shown to a person from 'a divine type being' usually referred to as channeling...and as such should always be taken with a pinch of salt.

He does present some interesting information but my intuition tells me this would be a worst case scenario and the events laid out are just 1 timeline out of many that could easily be averted or never come into fruition.

I think for every person who's in contact with a divine type being who predicts war and death...there's always another person who's divine type contact is predicting love and evolution. Could it just be the difference between a person who's in contact with a 4d negative being or someone who's in contact with a 4d positive being as David Wilcock would call them.

Mr Faulkners vision isn't a reality i'll be buying into any time soon although like the old saying goes "prepare for the worst, expect the best", it's always good to learn a few survival basics in case we do end up on a sinking ship.

The Truth Is In There
17th April 2011, 12:06
some of it surely resonates with me but there's a major point where i beg to differ. i do believe that the massive blast of energy that's to be expected from the sun in 2012 (let alone the wave from the galactic center) will have a serious effect on everything, including us humans. i believe this magnetic energy is what facilitates ascension, like a massive kundalini experience, and so i do not agree with his idea that the earth will be affected but humanity will basically stay the same, just getting out of the box, as it were.

the whole point about "raising your vibration" and all that stuff is to get ready for this kundalini awakening. if people are full of energy blocks, fear, negative thoughts and feelings and so on, all this will be brought to light and give those people a very hard time. it may go so far as to drive them crazy or kill them outright by burning their wiring, just as it will most likely burn the electrical grid and electrical devices. at the time of that blast the earth's magnetic field may be all but gone and when that happens the only magnetic field that's left is your own, your aura, and the weaker that is the more likely you'll be affected by the incoming wave of energy.

on a side note, that's why it is said that during the three days of darkness you'll be facing demons and be terrorized by all manner of evil things. that is what remained hidden inside you so far, what you haven't dealt with yet.

so, if that indeed drives a lot of people crazy and the electrical grid is gone too, it suddenly makes sense that the usa want to use the guillotine again as a means of execution and that thousands of these things are already being stored on american soil (georgia & montana i believe) for future use, along with hundreds of thousands of large plastic coffins. talk about brain dead zombies walking around, haha...just an idea, though not as far out as a nuclear war started by china. make of it what you will.

K626
17th April 2011, 12:42
Gosh that was doom overload. :p

Completely made up.

cheers

K

Odah
17th April 2011, 17:46
i am listening to this interview .. and this guys seems a little off to me.. As he gives the real doom and gloom predictions.. Kerry is basically saying "what come on now "..

The whole china nuclear weapon thing does make a whole lot of sense. there is nothing limites in fireing enough nukes to wipe out china. And If anything i will remain under the beliefe that the Et's are allowed to step in and neutralize that many nukes.

DawgBone
17th April 2011, 17:50
Eat dessert first!

Omni
17th April 2011, 18:58
Safe to say by Jan 2013 a lot of people will be wrong about things no matter what happens. I will pay this more attention later on though. Have some stuff to do for now. Only scanned the first post real quick.

Arpheus
17th April 2011, 19:00
Gosh that was doom overload. :p

Completely made up.

cheers

K

Lol i hear ya thats doomsday of the highest quality its oscar material for sure!Well i am just going to wait and see what really comes,since right now there are far too many people out there claiming to know whats going to happen when in fact imo most have no clue of whats to come because it all depends on the collective from all of us and all may change very suddenly so its more of a question mark then anything else really.

beyondmyctrl
17th April 2011, 20:04
what irritates me the most about all this is that when none of this sh*t comes true, all they'll say is that we averted it and now are in another timeline :) convenient uh ? but if any of this does happen to pass, I'll be the first to aplogize and say I was wrong......... I doubt I'll be apologizing anytime soon :)

DawgBone
17th April 2011, 20:42
what irritates me the most about all this is that when none of this sh*t comes true, all they'll say is that we averted it and now are in another timeline :) convenient uh ? but if any of this does happen to pass, I'll be the first to aplogize and say I was wrong......... I doubt I'll be apologizing anytime soon :)

Absolutely.

'Predictors' should be held accountable. We should give them batting averages like baseball players.

Odah
17th April 2011, 22:14
what jack was nice about when he posted this.. is that at first he called the devine type being .. Jesus..

beyondmyctrl
18th April 2011, 03:09
hmmm I think he lived too long in BC , you know , with the good BC bud and all :) so he says he's been going and giving lectures all over Canada and the world for like 4 years now, yet there is nothing to be found on the web about him, am I the only one who thinks this is really weird ?

beyondmyctrl
18th April 2011, 03:20
so I'm halfway through it and my bullsh*t detector just came up to me and actually slapped me in the face and kicked me in the nuts and told me to stop listening to this nonsense :) My bullsh*t detector is not as tolerant as I am apparently :) I tried .....

K626
18th April 2011, 15:24
There are major problems with it ie China has many satellites and a very good idea of any space based american weapons that might hamper their own pre-emptive launch. They also have a very good idea of all of the US land based anti-missile defences so they know it would be MAD (Mutually assured destruction).

And Jesus was never a white man with blue eyes...ever. ;)

love

K

JoeNashville
18th April 2011, 16:22
WOW, I'm tempted, but don't know if I'll listen to the interview. I always question people who have 'off world' or 'out of body' sources rather than just good analysis from a well informed and aware position.

I don't know what to think. Most of it seems out there. I don't see China doing anything in desparation, they are in a very good position, certainly compared to the USA. Anything with nuclear weapons, that was sketchy anyway, but with current events, I don't think anyone is that stupid.

The physical stuff with earthquakes, etc, I could see that happening easily and I would say much sooner rather than later.

The advice on preparing and investing in yourself for survival was really good advice for anyone in any situation, so props for that.

Odah
18th April 2011, 16:55
Yesterday i found it hard to listen past the two near death experiences .. then the part about the canadian Cia just out of no where wiping out his work record and his credit records . then when he got to seeing jesus..

yeah yeah i have a huge amount of sceptisism.. but even someone without much would have to shake their head and chuckles.. It funny It almost sounded like Kerry wanted to say i don't believe any of this ..

beyondmyctrl
18th April 2011, 17:47
And Jesus was never a white man with blue eyes...ever. ;)

K

Ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha I know right ?......... thanks for that, it totally brought a smile to my face :)