PDA

View Full Version : That bottom of the rabbit hole...

Teakai
18th April 2011, 00:15
The battle between good and evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMi_PdE2e_I

Seems the guy has been onto something for a while. They already closed his channel down once, now he's being threatened and so for the sake of his family is laying off posting for the time being

Chicodoodoo
18th April 2011, 00:27
After a lifetime of study, I've concluded we live in Nazi Amerika. The guy that made the video has come to the same conclusion. Gerald Celente, a no-nonsense, straight-talking New Yorker, would agree. Naomi Wolf, another ordinary American, wrote a simple book that lays it all out (The End of America). More and more Americans are waking up, and they don't want to be a cog in this cursed Nazi machine of world domination.

Don't give in. Don't let them buy your cooperation or your silent consent. Resist.

ponda
18th April 2011, 00:37
Interesting Teakai.

Here's the transcript below:

The NWO has been ruling since 1904

There is a global currency...it is DIGITAL

America has NEVER elected a president

EVERY President has had a FALSE identity

Mind control is NOW and has been....GOVERN-RULE MENT-MIND

There are not 13 families of power there is 1

There is no such thing as money

ALL history is False

The Secret Service is the SS

The one and only Political Party 'Not See'

Churches fund wars

There is now and always will be one World War - a blood sacrifice to satan

The Bushes are the Crowleys the only family of power

The World will not end in 2012 only your freewill - forever

UNLESS WE STOP IT ONCE AND FOR ALL

Omni
18th April 2011, 00:51
All history is false?

Bushes and Crowleys the only families in power?

I think this person has some errors along with truths.

ponda
18th April 2011, 02:14
All history is false?

Bushes and Crowleys the only families in power?

I think this person has some errors along with truths.

I think he probably means that our perceived mainstream history has been shaped to keep us from knowing who we really are and what we are capable of.To make us easy to control and manipulate.Also the reasons we are given for the cause of some historical events are probably false.eg the official reasons given for the cause of major wars as against the possibility that false flag events were the real cause.

I suspect that the Bush/Crowley reference means that all of the ruling elite are controlled by the same influence.

jorr lundstrom
18th April 2011, 02:56
Do you think this can continue if we dont cooperate by lying to ourself?:horn:

ponda
18th April 2011, 03:08

Well i can't blame anyone for being asleep.Most are just trying to get by the best they can and we are surrounded by an overwhelming number of distractions.We have been conditioned from birth to accept this reality as being true.

I guess that what's coming over the next 1-2 years is going to give everyone the chance to wake up and see things from a different perspective.

jorr lundstrom
18th April 2011, 03:26

Well i can't blame anyone for being asleep.Most are just trying to get by the best they can and we are surrounded by an overwhelming number of distractions.We have been conditioned from birth to accept this reality as being true.

I guess that what's coming over the next 1-2 years is going to give everyone the chance to wake up and see things from a different perspective.

Yes, I think its about time that we decide for ourself whats actually happening

and why its happening. We have bought in to others explanations for far too

long and that has taken us to this mess:playball:. I dont think we will get more astray by

handling the world we percieve from our own point of view.:ranger:

loveandgratitude
18th April 2011, 03:40
World Meditation...........The First Sunday of the Month 7pm to 8pm your time. Time to collectively do something. You are powerful, together we are a very powerful force for change.

Hughe
18th April 2011, 04:44
long and that has taken us to this mess. I dont think we will get more astray by

handling the world we percieve from our own point of view.

Takes big challenge to break free the collective point of view they put us in since we were born.
Or
big event occurs that takes everything one has one day.

It happened me on 1997. When South Korea went bankrupt one day, at that time my company was making big profit and suddenly its cash flow all gone. I had worked hard and small hope for bright future like twenty millions of workers. All gone. The financial gangsters - IMF - moved in, destroyed entire economy.

People' life in these days is just survival. And, they still can't figure out what the real reality is.

My own way of resist against the TPTB, I say I have a hope.

Ross
18th April 2011, 05:18
You are free to checks these out, Excellent info:

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?1428-The-Real-Rulers-of-The-World-The-Olympians&p=10448&viewfull=1#post10448

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?1429-Meet-your-Powers-That-Be&p=10451&viewfull=1#post10451

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?1441-The-Jesuits-and-the-Vatican&p=10519&viewfull=1#post10519

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?1436-The-Goals-of-the-Committee-of-300&p=10507&viewfull=1#post10507

TimelessDimensions
18th April 2011, 07:06
If you want to be good you need courage

jorr lundstrom
18th April 2011, 07:32

Me think that if you want to be good, you have bought into an idea that says you

can be something you are not and never can become. And then you can just turn

against the wall and snore.If you want to be true to yourself, you dont need courage.

You just need to face yourself and the false beliefs occupying your mind.

Courage is the force needed to put a brake on fear. Without fear, no need for courage.:faint:

Teakai
18th April 2011, 08:55
I dont think we will get more astray by

Hi Jorr - by that, do you mean humanity in general? Only it seems that's how we got so astray to begin with.
Or are you saying we got this far astray already because we have been following a point of view that isn't really our own - and that we need to find our own point of view?

greybeard
18th April 2011, 09:24

Me think that if you want to be good, you have bought into an idea that says you

against the wall and snore.If you want to be true to yourself, you dont need courage.

Courage is the force needed to put a brake on fear. Without fear, no need for courage.:faint:

Agree
I just am -- neither good nor bad -- I just have to release all that is not I.

When clouds are removed the sun shines forth.

When obstacles that you mention are identified and let go off,,,, the Self, is Self revealing.

We are that which we are looking for and have all the time.

Your signature is in my opinion correct --- only the mind thinks it is not free --- it is not possible to enslave what we truly are.

On leaving the body -- this incarnation -- our fears are found to be completely groundless ---- all those who have had near death experience say that.

Regards Chris

pickle
18th April 2011, 09:52
Agree

When obstacles that you mention are identified and let go off,,,, the Self, is Self revealing.

Your signature is in my opinion correct --- only the mind thinks it is not free --- it is not possible to enslave what we truly are.

On leaving the body -- this incarnation -- our fears are found to be completely groundless ---- all those who have had near death experience say that.

Regards Chris
Thanks for this Chris,

I was just about to post that, if the majority of people 'out there' that have little experience of trying to find the 'who and what' of what we are/should be/are her for, then how can we progress, how do we find this person that is just 'us', the 'I'?

I hope I'm not alone in thinking (knowing!) there's so much more to learn, so much more to put into place, that feeling helpless can prevail when I/we don't even know where to start.......... only that a reasonable starting point(?) might be to recognise that something is wrong and that we need to question everything - especially to encourage our children to question, search for themselves, and live from the heart. So here, in this forum full of lovely people, I wonder how 'the word' can be spread to the majority.....?

Hey, I could be wrong! The majority might be awakened and I'm a slow learner!! :o

Peace,

Pickle

greybeard
18th April 2011, 10:06
Agree

Regards Chris
Thanks for this Chris,

I was just about to post that, if the majority of people 'out there' that have little experience of trying to find the 'who and what' of what we are/should be/are her for, then how can we progress, how do we find this person that is just 'us', the 'I'?

I hope I'm not alone in thinking (knowing!) there's so much more to learn, so much more to put into place, that feeling helpless can prevail when I/we don't even know where to start.......... only that a reasonable starting point(?) might be to recognise that something is wrong and that we need to question everything - especially to encourage our children to question, search for themselves, and live from the heart. So here, in this forum full of lovely people, I wonder how 'the word' can be spread to the majority.....?

Hey, I could be wrong! The majority might be awakened and I'm a slow learner!! :o

Peace,

Pickle

Strange thing its not accumulating more information as such, its more a case of releasing all that we dont actually need.

The thread Enlightenment: Ego what is it? How to transcend has practical advice shared by quite a few contibutors.
Just posted an Eckhart Tolle video there which may help to get people out of the "rabbit hole".

Regards Chris

jorr lundstrom
18th April 2011, 10:11
I dont think we will get more astray by

Hi Jorr - by that, do you mean humanity in general? Only it seems that's how we got so astray to begin with.
Or are you saying we got this far astray already because we have been following a point of view that isn't really our own - and that we need to find our own point of view?

Yes Teakai, you are your own light. If each of us just listen to our own hearts,

its just might work. :kiss3:

greybeard
18th April 2011, 10:19
There are three kinds of business.
Our business.
Other peoples business
Gods business

The more time we spend minding our own business the better.

If everyone got their own act together then all would be well.

Be the change you want to see.

Simple but not that easy because of conditioning.

Chris

Teakai
18th April 2011, 23:13

Peace,

Pickle

Hi Pickle - my take is: by shedding that which we are not.

This, I think it what will move us out of 'their' timeline. 'They' can only reach a particular frequency.

Shezbeth
19th April 2011, 06:11
Remember that part in "They Live", where the supporting actor's character had to be beaten senseless before he no longer had the strength to avoid seeing the truth?

Aquai
19th April 2011, 07:39
Video was "removed by user" >_>

TimelessDimensions
19th April 2011, 09:42

If you are truly fearless then you won't mind reading my thread "88 Questions?"
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?18660-88-Questions

I'm 50% "good", 50% "bad", half creative and half destructive. If you try to force light onto others you will attract challenges from the dark. If you are balanced, both light and dark, then there is nothing to fear.

Enjoy my threads ;)

jorr lundstrom
19th April 2011, 13:48
I have read your questions. LOL

I once was in an interview about a job. The interviewer wanted me to tell her how I

would react to some situations I had not been in. I refused, but was willing to discuss

how I had handled situations I had been in. Needless to say, I didnt get the job.

The woman who got the job had nothing against fantasising about thoose situations.

She told me afterwards all about the interview. It was rather amuzing.

My life is not a game, sometimes I play games in my life. But my life as such is no game.

I refer to my thread on the subject.:ranger:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16185-Life-is-not-a-game

TimelessDimensions:

I'm 50% "good", 50% "bad", half creative and half destructive.

If you try to force light onto others you will attract challenges from the dark.

If you are balanced, both light and dark, then there is nothing to fear.

Is this grounded in some kind of experiences or is it a bunch of ideas you

have collcted along the road and have choosen to buy into?:playball: