PDA

View Full Version : New Sub-Forum Category Suggestions for Project Avalon

TimelessDimensions
18th April 2011, 06:47
Project Avalon (PA) has much wisdom and potential. I love the discussions we have and I love all of you.

I suggest the following sub-forum categories to be considered for addition to the current list of categories:

* Breathing & Air
* Water & Hydration
* Food, Nutrition and Energy
* Physical Exercise & Movement
* Sleep & Relaxation
* Relationships & Sexuality
* Emotions & Balance
* Intellect & Learning
* Spirituality -> Philosophy & Wisdom
* Spirituality -> Prayer & Meditation

Please feel free to debate these suggestions if you strongly believe any of them are not important. It has taken many months to write this list and I have contemplated the potential of each category deeply. So please only reply with constructive criticism, any nonconstructive comments might be deleted. But a sense of humor is always welcome as long as you stick to the PA forum guidelines.

P.S. If these categories are not desired by project avalon I will suggest them to other forums, or create my own forum website. So it depends on whether PA members want to talk about these things or if they are they happy and content with the current categories? Not sure what you all really want so that's why I thought I should ask.

Enjoy your day :bounce:

Thank you :thank_you2:

:tea:

TimelessDimensions
18th April 2011, 07:04
Here's a challenge: Can you think of any topic that doesn't fall into these categories?

TimelessDimensions
19th April 2011, 09:36
I guess everyone here is too obsessed with UFO's and conspiracies to bother to think about what really matters

Lord Sidious
19th April 2011, 09:50
I don't have an opinion on the ideas you put forward, but damn, that teepee looks very inviting.
I could just see one of those out in the bush in the solitude.
Mmmmmmmmmm.

Ammit
19th April 2011, 09:57
Timelessdimentions, not wanting or trying to piss on your idea. Many may find it a very good one. I however like to find information easily and putting more sub-forums onto PA will make finding stuff harder and maybe even get peoples asses kicked for not posting in the right places.

TimelessDimensions
19th April 2011, 19:25
Ammit i understand your concern, but my concern is that the "General Discussion" section hasn't moved far beyond UFO's and conspiracy theories, both of which have little or no consequence for improving your life.