PDA

View Full Version : Keep Riding The Wave

Anchor
4th May 2010, 13:06
This is a slightly updated copy of a post originally written on the former version of Project Avalon. Hope you like it still...

Smile!

Relax!

Breath!

Radiate Love and Peace!

Exist in Love and Peace!

Resonate as one, a harmony. Sing as one, a harmony. Be harmony.

Take a look around you... have boundless compassion for those you see that don't yet understand what is really going on.

The energetic environment continues to change at an increasing rate and it is not going to stop in this mode of existence. Ever increasing catalyst is being unleashed on the world. In the endless stream of reflections presented to us in the world around each of us, opportunities are offered to heal our imperfections and blockages and to be transformed. If we can take the time to look carefully at ourselves in these mirrors - pay attention to nature, the planet, fellow humans, and animals we can easily know what to do and what needs to be done. The universe is a kind teacher, but ignore it and the mechanisms of our mode of existence will ensure that you are "catalysed" into action. This is often harsh and the suffering is proportional to the urgency of the situation - you have to shape up - we all have to. Harmony must be restored.

For our bodies to tolerate the powerful energetic environments of our near futures, they have to change. If we impede this natural process, ultimately the body will become nonviable and perish, taking away the opportunity to directly experience the rare events in play at this time. The way we conduct our thoughts has a direct bearing on this kind of health. The vanguard of the changes are always within each of us, and it is manifest in and by our conscious intent. It is the way we choose to live, the mode of our thoughts, words, actions and deeds, it is the care we take of our bodies and the care we take of each other - in short loving ourselves and each other unconditionally.

The stakes are raised with each passing day and each passing moment - our progress towards the apex of our cycle comes and as it does the class moves on; remedial opportunities fade.

It is perfectly acceptable to ask for help.

I am human becoming, help me to become.
We are humans becoming, help us to become.
They are humans becoming, help them to become.

We are all in this together, let us live in harmony with ourselves and each-other, and also with nature, the Earth and all her creatures and kingdoms and finally the universe.

We must forgive those that have and continue to trespass against us. They have no place in our future - but we must forgive while we still have the chance, to put the brakes on the wheel of karma and so that we can learn, enable healing, and ultimately find the high places where our perspective is of bliss and perfection.

See each and everything as a component of yourself. You are as one, as light, as love.

May the love and the light of the one infinite creator, bless us, protect us and guide us.

Thanks for reading this.

John..

mike1414
4th May 2010, 13:10
i love this...many thanks for sharing, john

love and peace always
mike

greybeard
4th May 2010, 13:43
You have a beautiful way with words John.
It is good to see you posting here.
Chris

truthseekerdan
4th May 2010, 13:50
Thank you for this thread John. :thumb:
May I ask you to also post it on the Oasis forum, please :)

With love and respect, ~ Dan

greybeard
4th May 2010, 16:08
I know that a lot of people who are avid readers of conspiracy theories and some of it may well be true, wont necessarily agree with me but!!!
When I read about the possible involvement of North Korea as a cause of the oil disaster in the Gulf, and its not good news, it is all the clearer to me that the only answer is the spiritual one.
It might seem naive on my part but if consciousness is raised sufficiently acts of terrorism will no longer be possible.
This may seem off thread but people on the spiritual path are riding the wave and counter balancing the destructive tendencies of those not awakening as yet.
The situation in the world would be even worse if it were not for those committed to raising there own consciousness, it is not a a waste of time, quite the reverse.
I suggest that anyone who is open minded reads the book "Power vs Force " by Dr David Hawkins. The book fully explains the evolution of consciousness in a scientific way and how the raising of ones personal consiousness lifts all others.
A rising tide lifts all boats.
Chris

yiolas
4th May 2010, 20:35
Hi John,
I've been trying to figure out a way to deal with difficult people in my life. As you say "loving ourselves and each other unconditionally". But, I disappoint myself daily by not being able to stay calm and collected.
When I get frustrated with others and myself I will try what you suggest:

I am human becoming, help me to become.
We are humans becoming, help us to become.
They are humans becoming, help them to become.

The situation in the world would be even worse if it were not for those committed to raising there own consciousness, it is not a a waste of time, quite the reverse.
I suggest that anyone who is open minded reads the book "Power vs Force " by Dr David Hawkins. The book fully explains the evolution of consciousness in a scientific way and how the raising of ones personal consciousness lifts all others.
A rising tide lifts all boats.
Chris
Hi Chris,
I love the metaphor
"A rising tide lifts all boats."
It's a great inspirational tool.

Thank-you both.

Niobe
4th May 2010, 20:43
I love this- thank you so much.

Peace,
Niobe

Wood
6th May 2010, 14:07
I missed the PA1 post but I am glad to read it now. Thank you :)