PDA

View Full Version : Appreciation for Bill and Project Avalon

loveandgratitude
20th April 2011, 00:04
A THANK YOU THREAD.

This Thread is dedicted to BIll for all the positive work done here at Avalon. I hope that many join in taking the time to say thank you in whatever way you feel you want to express yourselves.

Having a sense of appreciation and gratitude is a positive emotional state. It shows that you are thankful and grateful. Cultivating these emotions provide peace of mind and positively affect your spiritual well being.

There are many ways to show your appreciation and express your gratefulness. A gift, a hug, kind words, and a smile are some of the ways you can give back what you have received. Giving before you receive is very gracious. And one of the easiest ways to show your appreciation is saying "thank you."

I Wish to say THANK YOU BILL for creating this wonderful site. You have been a teacher, a mentor, guide, and philosopher, an inquirer, to many who have visited this site. I have left a couple of poems for you to express my gratitude.

Even after all this time,
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe me."
Look what happens with
A love like that.
It lights the whole sky.

- Hafiz of Persia

SUCCESS

To laugh often and much;

To win the respect of intelligent people,

To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;

To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others;

To leave the world a bit better, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;

To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.

This is to have succeeded.

Fellow Avalonians please take the time to show your appreciation, respect and love. Post a written post expressing your thanks and appreciations for avalon.

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS A SPECIAL PLACE TO BE

vasquez
20th April 2011, 01:27
I feel love and light on this forum.

Thank you... all :)

DouglasDanger
20th April 2011, 01:35
Thanks Bill, I love you man! *Sends Bill the brotherly Mojo*
Thanks everyone for being the people you are!..:cool:

Isthatso
20th April 2011, 01:40
I also really appreciate the work Bill has done in his efforts as a truth seeker to help people awaken. I admire that quality in people. Such a thick skin I do not have and respect those that put themselves out there. It seems to me he is someone with a real purpose and I guess even single-mindedness to stay the track. How people like Bill and Kerry navigate their path astounds me - what a ride. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Mel interview Bill and Kerry.

Each day more and more people question what the hell is going on???

Thankfully here's a place for them to come and research, find some answers, some kindred spirits and a huge amount of accumulated knowledge on many subjects.

For that I say a heartfelt Thank You to Bill Ryan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc

Warm wishes to all....

Calz
20th April 2011, 01:56
:clap2::clap2::first::clap2::clap2:

Njord
20th April 2011, 01:57
After discovering Project Camelot I went from a lifetime serving the darkside, to start allowing the light back inside.
Not a small undertaking, considering my choices and beliefs for the last 20+ years.

Thanks to Bill and Kerry. You helped me see the road again.

:spy:

Cottage Rose
20th April 2011, 07:01
Thank you, to Bill Ryan......

a brave explorer into the realm of alternative paradigms

whose diligent work has provided truth to many searchers.

May you find the path that leads safely

to the summit of your greatest destiny.

:yo:

butcherman
20th April 2011, 07:34
thank you bill and thank you avelonians,

butcherman

Miller
20th April 2011, 08:28
Thank you Bill - thank you Avalon - and I send you all my favourite poem - Song of the Rain by Khalil Gibran:

I am dotted silver threads dropped from heaven
By the gods. Nature then takes me, to adorn
Her fields and valleys.

I am beautiful pearls, plucked from the
Crown of Ishtar by the daughter of Dawn
To embellish the gardens.

When I cry the hills laugh;
When I humble myself the flowers rejoice;
When I bow, all things are elated.

The field and the cloud are lovers
And between them I am a messenger of mercy.
I quench the thirst of one;
I cure the ailment of the other.

The voice of thunder declares my arrival;
The rainbow announces my departure.
I am like earthly life, which begins at
The feet of the mad elements and ends
Under the upraised wings of death.

I emerge from the heard of the sea
Soar with the breeze. When I see a field in
Need, I descend and embrace the flowers and
The trees in a million little ways.

I touch gently at the windows with my
Soft fingers, and my announcement is a
Welcome song. All can hear, but only
The sensitive can understand.

The heat in the air gives birth to me,
But in turn I kill it,
As woman overcomes man with
The strength she takes from him.

I am the sigh of the sea;
The laughter of the field;
The tears of heaven.

So with love—
Sighs from the deep sea of affection;
Laughter from the colorful field of the spirit;
Tears from the endless heaven of memories.

Ross
20th April 2011, 08:32
Thank you Bill, your creation and efforts have brought many good folk together and some wonderful life long friendships ;)

Sincerely

Ross

Davidallany
20th April 2011, 08:45
Thank you Bill, you and Kerry have such a great impact on my life and spiritual progress. I love you guys.

Anchor
20th April 2011, 10:05
Thanks Bill!

Thanks for keep getting up again.

Life is a bit of a bitch sometimes, but I hope you get the help to keep soldiering on.

John..

ndroock1
20th April 2011, 10:28
I have no problem with confirming my appreciation for Bill Ryan. - Thank you for guiding me ( us ) through the mist, Bill. - Taking the opportunity of this invite to thank Bill to ask Bill to write a book. For us buying his book would be the most natural way to support his work and for Bill, Avalon it could become the vehicle for a richer ( in every sense of the word ) future of Avalon. I would very much like to read a book about Bill's life anyway.

Lost Soul
20th April 2011, 10:58
Thank you Bill and staff.

bennycog
20th April 2011, 11:11
We are here mate and will keep here because the integrity and passion you have, helps us maintain our own understanding of the world around us.
hanging out for those new interviews too... especially the one with our questions for you..
cheers mate

Yoda
20th April 2011, 11:40
A THANK YOU THREAD.
THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS A SPECIAL PLACE TO BE

Bill, you always surprise me everytime, you overcome adversity, and rise up to attract a new dispensation of energy. Now you have upped the ante, with these powerful female energies to usher in the feminine side of the species.
Pierre

Lifesong
20th April 2011, 11:57
Thank you, Bill. I've only been an Avalon member for a few months, but already I can see that the arrows come sharp and often, so to speak... I'm glad to know they can only take you off your horse if you wish it to be so.

My Dad enjoyed the writing of Dr. Heartsill Wilson, kept his poem The Challenge tucked into his wallet all of his adult life. Here's another piece of Dr. Wilson's that felt appropriate to me this morning.

THE DIMENSIONS OF GREATNESS
Dr. Heartsill Wilson

No one can know the potential,
Of a life that is committed to win;
With courage – the challenge it faces,
To achieve great success in the end!

So, explore the dimensions of greatness,
And, BELIEVE that the world CAN be won;
By a mind that is fully committed,
KNOWING the task can be done!

Your world has no place for the skeptic,
No room for the DOUBTER to stand;
To weaken your firm resolution
That you CAN EXCEL in this land!

We must have VISION to SEE our potential,
And, FAITH TO BELIEVE what we see;
Then COURAGE TO ACT with conviction,
To become what God MEANT us to be!

So, possess the strength and courage,
To conquer WHATEVER you choose;
It’s the person WHO NEVER GETS STARTED,
That is destined FOREVER to lose!

http://www.improve-results.com/downloads/Poems/Greatness.pdf

GK76
20th April 2011, 12:40
To Bill and Hat,

I'm a man of few words but:

You are an inspiration to many, and appreciated by many more.

Although this thread would boost many a man's ego, I believe you will instead accept the words here to drive your life path, also to know your work and that of the whistleblowers hasn't gone unnoticed. This is why you stand out from the crowd (the hat helps too).

Thanks also to all Avalonians (past and present) who have aided the Avalon vision. Maybe there is hope for the world. :)

Wiremu2011
20th April 2011, 12:59
I'm much indebted to both Bill & Kerry. Love them or loathe them, but for me, the videos I watched from the original Camelot lead me the the first Avalon Forum where I met people I'd never known before who've now become my best friends - as a result of the Ground Crews.
We share our homes, families and quality time towards one another regularly sharing this amazing "ride" of discovery and "awakening". The relationships forged out of it would not have happened if not for the vision of Bill & Kerry. Thank you both so much. You are well appreciated.

crosby
20th April 2011, 13:23
i would like too say that if not for Bill, i would still be asleep. my journey of awakening started by watching a video on youtube, and then somehow finding my way to Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy. i will always keep a strong light burning in my soul for what this man has given too our world. how he has put himself in the line of fire to get the truth out, for us. i'm not sure that the words "thank you", are strong enough or go deep enough, too express the gratitude that i and all other avalonians feel. however, i do thank him and i am proud to be here on this forum, too have met so many people that all have the same ambition. an ambition brought to our attention by a man who has seen what the world really is. thank you Bill Ryan. may your journeys be more enlightening and your wisdom never failing.
warmest regards, corson

Ivanhoe
20th April 2011, 15:16
Bill,
Thank you for a job well done.
Keep your chin up.

Bill Ryan
20th April 2011, 15:24
--------

Wow! Thank you, guys and gals - I wasn't expecting to read this this morning when I woke up.

Appreciation makes a real difference. It's a form of energy that really helps the recipient.

In my seminars and workshop presentations (nothing new, incidentally: I've been leading personal development seminars since 1984) - I always tell people that life is often a choice between two things that are easy.

Like this:

It's easy to eat an apple for a quick snack: and it's easy to eat a chocolate bar.
It's easy to give someone a hug: it's easy not to.
It's easy to pick up the phone and ask someone how they are: it's easy not to.
It's easy to smile: it's easy not to.
It's easy to give a tip at a restaurant: it's easy not to.
It's easy to say sorry when you've goofed: it's easy not to.
It's easy to tell someone they look good: it's easy not to.
It's easy to say thanks: it's easy not to.

If we want to be the change we want to see in the world, we need to make the best choices between all these 'two easies'.

A quick story. I was discussing this with a group I was working with, back in 1985. In the middle of the conversation, one of the guys in the team left the room, as if to go to the bathroom. But time passed, and he didn't return.

After 20 minutes, the other group members expressed concern. Was he okay?

Something told me that he was fine and that we should not chase after him. But I had no idea what was happening.

After half an hour, he came back in, looking a little spaced out. I asked him if he was all right.

"Yes," he said. "I'm really all right. I thought about what you were saying about just picking up the phone."

He paused for a moment. "I just went and called my father. I hadn't spoken to him for 13 years. And it was so easy."

:)

Gajanana
20th April 2011, 15:40
Great thread... yes Bill, many thanks for being the core of this forum. As for the rest of you: my acedemic skills are not top of the range, being here allows me extra special insight into some highky intelligent conversation, some totally off the wall opinions, complicated physics, wonderful art, amazing stories of personal experience and an understanding and acceptance not found in everyday life. In here I can mingle with law experts, medical experts, survival experts etc... not to mention the constant striving by all for spiritual awareness and truth. This would be impossible in everyday life. And perhaps most importantly, despite not understanding a lot of stuff and having to have things explained in painful detail, never once have I felt judged or looked down upon for lack of understanding.
I tip my hat to you all - Anthony

Jake
20th April 2011, 15:50
I am inspired to put in my 2cents. I came to Avalon to further my understanding of the world around me. Bills interview style is 'spot on'. His sincerity comes through. Bill picks and chooses his words like a 'master word-smith'. And I feel like a better person, just knowing that folks like him are out there. Honestly, the information and knowledge gained is amazing, yet it still takes a backseat to the level of INSPIRATION that I receive from him. Inspiration to think for myself, and to take responsibility for my human life, and to never give up, NEVER. Inspiration to be a good learner, and a good teacher. Isn't that what mentorship is about? Isn't that what Avalon is about. I am proud to be a part of it... Thank you Bill.

Andrew
20th April 2011, 16:06
Cheers Bill x Hope the weather is as nice as it is here in England wherever you are right now :playball:

hettleman
20th April 2011, 18:01
Bill, not only have you and Kerry opened up Pandora's Box and enlightened us with a bigger picture in which to view the "game of life", you do it with passion, intelligence, integrity and class! You have made the field of "seeking more truth" credible. We are better equipped to be proactive and to make a difference, thanks to you two. As a result of your work in creating Project Camelot and Project Avalon, I personally have no fear, live my life with love, passion and a "peace in knowing".

Much Love and Gratitude,
Kerry Hettleman

sandy
20th April 2011, 19:37
Dear Bill,

Thank you for being on this earth and for inviting me along with you on your journey. Your invite to share your world through Camelot and Avalon has birthed a new perspective for me which is enlightening and disconcerting at the same time...thanks for all the confusion :-D>>>>> Damned duality :-{ Love and appreciate you very much!

MorningSong
20th April 2011, 19:50
I just want to say thank goodness I found Camelot and Avalon back in 2008. I was getting a bit rabid thinking I was the craziest and most rare critter on the face of this Earth. I soon found out that I wasn't alone, not so rare nor so crazy; and things started making more sense for me.

Thank you Bill, Kerry, whistleblowers one and all, and all of the wonderful forum members who have graced these halls.

Spica
20th April 2011, 20:56
Thanks for the proverbial wake up call Bill, you and a few others helped to open my eyes and for that alone i owe you a great deal of gratitude, but i'd also like to thank you and all the crew here on the forum for allowing me to continue my awakening.

Shine on,
Spica

hohoemi
20th April 2011, 21:13
thank you so much bill for being here,
for all that you do,
and, as jake said,
for all the inspiration that you give us to grow ourselves.

thank you also avalon team,
and all the wonderful people on this forum :)

the old project camelot, and now project avalon and this forum, have been among the most essential places to help me go further on my journey.

here's a lighthearted short film (5 min) by pixar about bouncing back up when you're down: boundin'
http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/38424/Boundin-Pixar-HD-Short-Film-Walt-Disney/

Spirithorse
20th April 2011, 21:27
I also would like to express my appeciation for you and your work, dear Bill. I really like your interview style; your honesty, integrety and your genuine goodwill is what resonates so strongly with me.
In joined interviews with Kerry I would love to see a bit more balance, she's actually doing about 85% of the talking and seems, at times, still to be annoyed when you also want to say something ... but that's my perception.

I really hope that you can do some of your seminar work in the UK, I would love to be part of that, let's get practical with things and create networks of people working for the new paradigm.

It has been hard for me to see your person and your work being attacked but I know that the purity of your intentions will always protect you.

Thank you for your service to the planet and to humanity.

MariaDine
20th April 2011, 21:50
http://www.jpprufino.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/creativity_cartoon.jpg

Yes, keep the GREAT work Bill. It's a huge task to get people thinking outside the «box» !

Namasté

dAkapacity
20th April 2011, 21:59
Thank you and Kerry for all you have done! You're reaching a bigger and bigger community (quantity), but at the same time you helped us open our hearts (quality :-)

Love to you!!!

Daniel

giovonni
20th April 2011, 22:11
Thanks my Friend ;)

On the Way to Avalon

Yet it may be I shall sleep sound,
And nothing shall mar my rest.
Though I have no bed, like others,
Deep down in the earth's soft breast.

If Merlin spake true, I shall wait there,
With nought to disturb my sleep,
As calmly in Avalon lying
As though my grave were deep.

Till the day I return to my people,
Ere all things have passed away;
For after the night has vanished,
He spoke of an earthly day.

Is it the truth; must I slumber?
Or watch through the changing years,
Till that which must be is ended--
The toil, the sorrow, the tears.

There are dreams in the soundest sleep, though,
And I may be back once more,
With the Knights of the Table round me,
In the glorious days of yore.

The days ere a stain had fallen
On the lily clasped close to my breast,
Ere ever he stopped to dishonour,
The friend whom I loved best.

Pray God that Merlin has lied,
And I may awake no more,
Till, all earthly sins forgiven,
We meet on the heavenly shore.

Yes; let me sleep quiet and silent,
Till the day I awake in that land,
Where all the dark past is forgotten,
And I may clasp Lancelot's hand.

by Florence Peacock

loveandgratitude
23rd April 2011, 00:39
The Mists Of Avalon

Enya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIRY_nj3NOw

loveandgratitude
23rd April 2011, 00:43
VOYAGE TO AVALON

Somebody stated that this is the last voice you would want to hear on this planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C8s1ANMK6k

jookyle
23rd April 2011, 05:42
Yeah, avalon is great. It's opened a lot of minds and exposed a lot of open minds to a lot of new information. It's fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Davidallany
23rd April 2011, 06:28
X1_RmTiDC4I&feature=related

Hi Bill, take some time enjoying a cup of tea, relax and enjoy this music. :)

Tony
23rd April 2011, 06:37
Dear Bill,
I have been made to feel stupid all my life, because I never saw things the way others did.
It was truly difficult to express the way I felt. Being on spiritual paths for forty years made it even worse.
People are too ready to condemn. People are too ready to put their hands together.

This site had set me free....................Thanks to you Bill and the rest of you........Thank you

pie'n'eal

Davidallany
26th September 2011, 02:54
Dear Loveandgratitude, thank you for all your energy on Avalon, may you return safely to your friends and family here at Avalon. This is a little something for you to say thank you.
Your friend always David.

VLVzvv1atwc

markoid
26th September 2011, 06:14
After a very strange and confusing period about 12 yrs ago I gave up on spirituality and lived a very pragmatic and somewhat colorless life until about 6 months ago when I started to try to find my way out of the haze that had surrounded me. I was essentially guided/led to Camelot and Avalon and have become reinvigorated and reinspired to start to truly live again. I owe a huge shout out of gratitude to all who participate here for the gift of sanity, love, information and empowerment that all of you have given me. Avalon is like an oasis in a largely mad and corrupt world.
The quality of people that frequent this place is a testament to the fearless integrity and huge heart of Bill and ( to Bill) I thank you for that mate. It is truly an honor and a blessing to have found this place to heal, to learn, and to grow.
Tearful, heartfelt thanks to you all.

Buck
26th September 2011, 06:38
Dear Loveandgratitude, thank you for all your energy on Avalon, may you return safely to your friends and family here at Avalon. This is a little something for you to say thank you.

VLVzvv1atwc

Dear Love and Gratitude, I am new enough here to only see your reflection in others, and from what I see, it is beautiful. I too hope you will return here. We are, all of us, busy cooking off the ego, the endless purification. It is so critical to bring Love, and Gratitude.

ktlight
26th September 2011, 09:03

Dear Love and Gratitude, I am new enough here to only see your reflection in others, and from what I see, it is beautiful. I too hope you will return here. We are, all of us, busy cooking off the ego, the endless purification. It is so critical to bring Love, and Gratitude.

I agree with all of this. I hope that Goldie and Oliver come forward in support.