PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Zahi Hawass, Fake Chamber Scandal

Muzz
20th April 2011, 07:34
Dr. Zahi Hawass, Fake Chamber Scandal

Dr. Zahi Hawass could be in trouble yet again, as evidence has emerged that he has been lying to the Egyptian Public, and the world! What will happen when this gets out?
http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2011/04/17/zahi372_1.jpg

Only days after being sentenced to a year’s jail sentence, former Egyptian Minister of Antiquities “Zahi Hawass” could be in trouble yet again, evidence has emerged that he may have staged a false project, live on T.V. to fool the people of Egypt, and the world!

In 2002 a robot was sent to explore a shaft within the Great Pyramid, it was aired on the National Geographic Channel on September the 17th. Millions of viewers watched as the robot entered the shaft, at the end of which was a mysterious door, with two protruding copper handles (pictures below).

The robot which was aptly named The Robot Explorer, and was built at the University of Leeds, England, was to work its way through the shaft, via soft brace pads that grip the walls, much like the technique that rock climbers use for ascending chimneys, The robot had a fibre optic camera to navigate and film its journey through the shaft. Once it reached the end of the shaft, it was assigned the job of drilling a small hole through the door that sealed the chamber, literally giving it means to poke its fibre optic camera through the hole, and view what lies beyond.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2011/04/17/robotnoshaft1_1.jpg

So whats so controversial about this you may ask? Well it appears that Zahi Hawass may have deceived us all, pictures taken of the chamber show something out of the ordinary, at first glance it is’nt all that apparent, upon second glance something suddenly does’nt look quite right.

Like a game of “Spot the Difference” your eyes soon pick up the problem, or “problems” so to speak, there are numerous photos, and videos of the shaft before and after the robot was deployed.

Now the problem is, if you take a photo of the shaft before the robot was deployed, and a photo whilst the robot is being deployed, you’ll see that something is’nt quite right. The shaft has seemed to have taken on a surprisingly different quality. The walls appear smoother, the door is a different shape, and the copper handles are nothing like the ones shown in the previous photograph.

Below is some pictures, see for yourself.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2011/04/17/tunnelcomparison_1.jpg

Photo 1. Before the robot was deployed, notice the rough textured walls, and the elongated copper handles.

Photo 2. Whilst the robot is deployed, notice the smooth walls and the short, stumpy copper handles.

It appears that there is’nt just one shaft, there is in fact two shafts, one original, and a second counterfeit shaft.

So the original shaft was filmed prior to the robot being deployed, then with a switch of the cameras, the second and fake shaft was filmed whilst the robot was sent in to drill.

But why would that be the case? what would that achieve?

Well its a slight of hand trick, the old swap the card while the eye is’nt looking game, Zahi Hawass had us believe that the chamber was going to be drilled, and its secrets would be revealed, live on t.v., before the world. When in actually fact he used a fake chamber, a fake door, which was drilled, revealing nothing but a coarse slab, fooling the world into believing that nothing of any interest lay behind the mysterious door, thus keeping the original and real chamber for himself, and also the secrets that lay beyond it.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2011/04/17/slab_1.jpg

Photo 3. The coarse slab that lay beyond the fake chamber.

Now just to show and highlight the inconsistencies of the chambers when under scrutiny, i have posted a photo pointing out the differences for you, for those who could’nt see them before, you can not really miss them now.

Photo 3. The Inconsistencies are apparent.

So surely this is evidence of a conspiracy? Proof that the real truth has been kept and hidden from us?

Surely the people of Egypt deserve to know the truth of their heritage?

Surely the people of the World deserve to know the truth of our past?

Why is Zahi Hawass lying to us? what is he keeping from us all?

Are we going to let Mr Hawass get away with his lies and deception?

What really was discovered beyond that mysterious door in the shaft?

Why had a duplicate tunnel been made, and introduced to the world under the guise of the original tunnel in the Great Pyramid?

How many other secrets of the pyramid’s have been kept from the world?

Why are’nt we allowed to know the truth?

What are the people of Egypt going to do about this?

What are we, the people of the world going to do about this?

How many more lies?

When is enough enough?

We’ve been lied to for far too long, NOW is the time to find out the real TRUTH, Now is the time to find out about our real past, lets take back what is ours!. We owe it to the Egyptian people, and we owe it to the entire human race! Mr Hawass needs to be held accountable for his lies!.

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/world/middle-east/dr-zahi-hawass-fake-chamber-scandal/#ixzz1K2vxVeAP

Source - http://newsflavor.com/world/middle-east/dr-zahi-hawass-fake-chamber-scandal/

Kamikaze
20th April 2011, 23:06
If I recall I read a theory like this way back and it's making rounds again?

The same thought still missing maybe the one image is of the one tunnel and the other from the other tunnel. There were after all 2 shafts to explore in the queens chamber. They drilled and live feed only one while photos were produced of the other as well.
I don't think there is much to see up behind these two shafts, probably only more shafts leading elsewhere to where they would have poured in, or pushed in whatever liquid the two queen's chamber shafts had from both sides seeping slowly through in controlled manner through the walls in calculated amount to create a reaction inside the chamber resulting in the salt deposits was it? that were there.
Then the whole water pump ordeal down in the bottom room underneath the pyramid. (proven and replicated)

The whole thing was a machine/power station/ off the sorts and all you will find will be parts to it's function in mundane or critical fashion worn down through the ages.
So advanced but so simple if you know the secrets of it's sciences who ever might have that solved.

The possibility they went to the trouble to fake the thing is unlikely to me. There was just nothing to be found as they thought as they were looking completely wrong in what function the place had. Wishing to find secrets and intrigue but finding none as they look in the wrong places.

Dig up the bottom tunnel at the chamber underneath where the water would have flowed down and out through. Look and explore the pits at the base of the pyramid. And for gods sake look at the proven function and replication of the bottom chamber as a water vortex pump! Working in unknown to today physics manner.

The riches and fame they seek is to be found outside the pyramid in the smaller temples and whatnot still unexplored, some hiding, some neglected, some in plain sight but not recognized, bah... There is much more to dig and explore than that machine.

DouglasDanger
20th April 2011, 23:17
the second shaft looks like poured concrete...IMHO, Hawass has always seamed like a PTB Spokes person for thier version of the past..

humanalien
20th April 2011, 23:30
I think that Dr. Zahi Hawass has been stealing artifacts for many years
and selling or giving them to the PTB people. Maybe even hiding them
at the vactican.

The elite are going though a lot of trouble to make sure we humans know
nothing of our true past.

KosmicKat
21st April 2011, 00:23
The least damaging explanation (for Hawass and those of us who suspect he is not wholly truthful) would be that he did not want to damage irreparably a historic site. But am I the only person who thinks that there must be some alternative means to explore what lies behind that block with the handles?

And if he was (as I would like to think) simply concerned for the integrity of the site, why did he not express his concern?

The variance between the two sets of images suggests something underhanded and clumsily faked.

Davidallany
21st April 2011, 01:31
If brother Hawass really does know about some secrets "he most likely does" that were kept purposely undercover from the masses, then maybe it's in "their" interest to imprison him and try to destroy him" financially, psychologically and Credentials-wise. That way "they" don't have to worry about paying him or watching him all the time lest he goes public with undesirable leaks. Not that he would do it and lose everything worldly, still better keep the lid on things and avoid all possible headaches.
I wish him a beautiful awakening, peace and happiness.

toothpick
21st April 2011, 03:10
They already know what is behind the block wall with the little copper handles, man.
I don,t see them sharing it with us any time soon.
It would seem that I get a very funny feeling everytime I see Hawass on the tube.
I can,t explain it but I never trusted this man since the first interview I seen hi do, and I felt it physically.
Had this feeling a few times before, but, with Hawass it was an overwhelming feeling of uneasiness.
Never trusted him for one second.
Hawss is connected to ptb for sure.