PDA

View Full Version : Problem, Reaction, Solution

Shezbeth
20th April 2011, 21:41
I apologize that this shall be short, but I wanted to get it off my mind. I'll contribute more to the idea in a few hours.

I was reading David Icke's book, particularly the section about Problem, Reaction, Solution when a thought occurred to me.

What if alternative news and communities such as this are being set up to be an up and coming problem?

What if whistleblower activity like Bob Dean and Charles are being allowed for the time being to cause individuals to identify themselves in some form or another, so that they can later be literally targeted at the request/demand of an indoctrinated public en masse as the 'reaction/solution' to a new 'threat'?

Many here are aware of false-flag operations, corporate/government classifications and outright lies, calculated and intentional economic disruption, etc. because individually have sought the truth.

How hard would it be to convince an indoctrinated public that this mentality is a problem?

What if we are being primed to be the 'fall guy' (or girl ^_~).

Food for thought.

DianeKJ
20th April 2011, 21:57
It's certainly possible in my opinion.

The only other thing that comes to mind about this is that I'm sure they have many, many ways of ferreting us out. Things I doubt we've even really though of.

There are times where I tend to pull away from forums for this reason, then I realize that there probably isn't much I could hide about myself, even if I really wanted to. Not that I'm so important to be of interest, but just in general.

Namaste,
Di

Heartsong
20th April 2011, 22:44
Remember in the '50's when people who were just interested in the Communist Party and maybe attended a meeting or two were targeted by the House (of Representative's) UnAmerican Activities Committee and "McCarthyism" as being Communists. Some were then blacklisted at work because those who associated with the supposed "Communists" were considered sympathizers.

"Are you now or have you ever been....... " was the beginning of the inquiries.

I suppose it could someday be "ET believers" or "Disclosureists", or "Anti-Reptilian". I certainly hope not but history does tend to repeat itself.

Lancelot
20th April 2011, 23:29
I apologize that this shall be short, but I wanted to get it off my mind. I'll contribute more to the idea in a few hours.

I was reading David Icke's book, particularly the section about Problem, Reaction, Solution when a thought occurred to me.

What if alternative news and communities such as this are being set up to be an up and coming problem?

What if whistleblower activity like Bob Dean and Charles are being allowed for the time being to cause individuals to identify themselves in some form or another, so that they can later be literally targeted at the request/demand of an indoctrinated public en masse as the 'reaction/solution' to a new 'threat'?

Many here are aware of false-flag operations, corporate/government classifications and outright lies, calculated and intentional economic disruption, etc. because individually have sought the truth.

How hard would it be to convince an indoctrinated public that this mentality is a problem?

Food for thought.

Thanks for this post Shezbeth.

I do agree with most of the points you raised and I have often thought this, particularly with the Charles stuff. It makes my heart heavy to think these things.
I do think the alternative community should get on with making the world a better place... someone needs to care !
I love this quote-
'Live ye not in Fear as that very Fear giveth the power to those who thrive on the fearful to keep their own power. Take the power of yourself into your own hands but use it wisely. Know that ye are the daily creator of good thoughts and goodwill and this has great effect on every being in your sphere and indeed in the world'
Together we make a difference.
I think we should choose to live not live in fear but in love.
:)]

Agape
20th April 2011, 23:54
The evolutionists themselves will do the job for you/us, they can't escape the situation now, they have to evolve and keep evolving others ..

the programs once started are to continue .

The information these people come to share tends to be 20, 30 years old, that's a lots in terms of todays science and politics .

There were several high level meetings held during past few years ..on how to handle possible 'first contact scenario' should it become of immediate importance
but the protocols are still in making I believe.

Todays scientific community and the way human powers are dispersed is extremely vast field of potentials , checks and balances .

I'm not afraid that the trees of the knowledge will die off .

:panda:

risveglio
20th April 2011, 23:58

To me, this has already happened. Yeah, it might be changing but I am not so sure it is. It is not easy to strive to far away from the norm when you are trying to make your point and talk about almost any topic that is discussed on this site.

giovonni
21st April 2011, 01:40
From Shezbeth

"What if we are being primed to be the 'fall guy' (or girl ^_~)."

can't think of a greater cause ~ nowhere i rather be than here in the now ~ so be it :)

Lord Sidious
21st April 2011, 01:52
There is the possibility that a lot of stuff is a setup, but that is like playing with fire, there is a fine line between safe and ouch.

T Smith
21st April 2011, 03:10
The truth movement is not yet a significant threat, but if it ever becomes one, it would not be difficult to target. Forget about the psyops indoctrination techniques we understand well. I'm more concerned about surveillance technology we don't understand so well, e.g. A.I. and what Jake Simpson refers to. And if Pete Peterson is right, and if mind control warfare does not work on approximately 15% of the population (likely the majority of this forum) -- and if indeed this 15% has anything to do with specific DNA sequences, as Peterson also suggests -- it would be entirely feasible to target a specific population not under the influence of mass mind control. In addition, the pentagon has been collecting DNA on every single baby born since the 90s and has already compiled a massive database. I wouldn't be surprised if every single person under the age of 20 is already profiled, based on their DNA, in a classified government database subject to AI intelligence. This generation is and will continue to be subject to unthinkable psyops. In this milieu, it would not be difficult at all to launch a narrow eugenics campaign by surgically targeting a specific group, be it those who seek the truth, or those whose are prone to psychic abilities, or what have you. More horrifying, the ones who would understand what was going on (and not indoctrinated and numbed into submission) would be those specifically targeted, per their DNA sequences. The rest of the population would likely comply and be complicit, per their conditioning, and would likely accept the program that the "targeted ones" are dangerous terrorists. This not so distant future would make George Orwell look like Dr. Seuss.

In my estimation, the only way to possibly counter this assault is to carry on and to continue to expose the truth with no fear whatsoever -- and with as little judgement as humanly possible.

Nasu
21st April 2011, 04:33
In my estimation, the only way to possibly counter this assault is to carry on and to continue to expose the truth with no fear whatsoever -- and with as little judgement as humanly possible.

Good call. We all have a mission to do, lets keep on it. Our part may be merely to pass the word on to the ones who can, the ones who will, irrespective of any ELF mind control or overt forum surveillance. Now's the time for doing. They have our number, let them call, hopefully we will all be too busy to pick up. N

Shezbeth
21st April 2011, 19:30
I really like the many perspectives. I did not mean to lower anyone's spin (vibration to me, is a misnomer - more on that later), and I am glad to see the positive responses.

I fully understand and appreciate that the people in this community are not a threat. Not to people, not to the environment, not to animals, etc. That is one of the many reasons I identify with Avalon. However, those immersed in the game of power might feel threatened by groups such as this in the future. Their fears are entirely theirs. However, by means of shenanigens, it could be made to appear that their fears are everyone's fears, and I appreciate Heartsong's example. An idea does not have to be true to be believed.

That of course, makes pursuit and expression of the truth that much more important. To share truth, as it comes to us individually, with any and all who have ears to hear.

I suppose I border on proselytization now. :loco:

Spin vs. Vibration - My inspiration for this is rather unqualified, but I have found that the phenomenon of vibration is an observance of spin at the atomic, perhaps subatomic (perhaps even smaller!) level. The vibration is a result of the frequency and velocity of the spin, but that's just my opinion. ^_^

DevilPigeon
21st April 2011, 19:58

Food for thought.

There is the possibility that a lot of stuff is a setup, but that is like playing with fire, there is a fine line between safe and ouch.

I guess anything's possible, but I agree with Lord Sid that it would be a risky manoeuvre on their part if they did...

The theory of P-R-S at least as far as David Icke is concerned, is that the 'Problem' is an engineered event that 'they' create or amplify, then the 'Reaction' is us 'mere mortals' crying to the authorities demanding 'something to be done', and finally the 'Solution' is offered by 'them' as an answer to the 'Problem' that 'they' created all along. The alternative media simply report events, and in some cases offer opinions in the form of radio interviews, videos etc, so I can't see how this would create a 'Problem' that would fit within the classic PRS framework for a 'Solution' to be required.

The only thing I can think of that comes close to fitting within this framework - as an example - would be a Wikileaks scenario, whereby supposed classified/sensitive information is leaked into the public domain by an agent that would be parroted by the MSM as being 'alternative media', and based on release of that info, people mentioned within that leaked info get killed/kidnapped etc by a 'radical group', to which the public then demand that 'alternative media' internet sites need to be vetted/subject to closure etc 'to prevent such an occurrence happening again'.

The risk, based on the above scenario, would be that instead of the public demanding that internet freedoms be removed, they see behind the lies/spin and realise it's been orchestrated all along by the 'authorities' anyway.

gardunk
21st April 2011, 20:02
and that is the miracle of the 3 the 6 and the 9 in short/ all is destined for the completion of 9 and the 3 and the 6 within all of us must meet there!