PDA

View Full Version : What happens when we ascend? Are we still going to be in an illusionary world?

Jan Rodrigo
5th May 2010, 11:45
What happens when we ascend? Are we still going to be in an illusionary world?

A question that has been bothering me for a long time is where are we going to when we ascend? A lot of people talk about shifting into 4th or 5th dimension or our frequencies are going to become so high that we no longer need our physical bodies. But Iím sure this is still the matrix. Also, the higher we go into these dimensions the more we start to lose the very thing that makes us special here on earth Ė our free will. Then Iíve been told we are made to come back! Sounds like one big trap to me!

I really have had all I can take of these illusionary worlds and would like to go back and submerge into Oneness (stillness) even if itís just to have a complete knowing. Iím sure that in these illusionary worlds you can never truly get everything for it is beyond our minds, we can only have a glimmer of knowing. I really would love to hear what people think about this and whether anyone has any idea of what I mean cos to me itís very confusing. The last thing I want is to lose my free will for then I will be in the last trap of the matrix. As a friend has just pointed out. By the way, if you want to go into oneness then you won't need free will cos that's for individuality whilst oneness is for all and therefore does not need free will. but i realy do not want to be court out before i get there .

love to you all jan

greybeard
5th May 2010, 12:53
Jan you echo my thoughts.

I dont grudge anyone their belief but its all hypothetical.
Ascending means so many things to so many people.

I have never seen any convincing evidence of 4th 5th or any other dimension.
I do however believe that there are other realms.
People used to believe in elves and faeries, now we have moved on first to angelic realms, that I believe, and now its aliens aliens aliens.
Even if all these things are true for me the bottom line is "God is".
When I leave this body all knowledge is redundant and the question is. Have I tried to align myself to the Will of God?
No alien or outside energy will be there to help me, though I can ask Jesus to intercede for me.
(Im not of any religion.)
I will face God alone.

How do I realize God within me? Is it possible? Is it true that there is a state called enlightenment a true oneness merging with God?

I believe there is a weight of evidence to support the path of enlightenment, many 1000s of years of evidence.
All the way back to the most ancient of written teaching in the Vedas and Upanisheds and up to our present time there have been mystics all saying the same thing.
God is within.
We have mystics alive on this planet now. Eckhart Tolle and Dr David Hawkins in the English speaking culture and Im sure many others else where.
All pointing to eternal Truth.
I listen to the teaching that flows through them.

Like you Jan I have a desire to merge with God. Awareness is always present.
The mystic lives in an ego-less, desireless state of non-duality- a non locality state, they live in the formless and our world of form too at the same time.
The non enlightened cant understand this.
It seems to me that all the fascination with dimensions is linked with a desire to maintain a separate state from God even though oneness is spoken of.
All these dimensions imply a degree of form even if it is light body, Im not saying this is untue, everyone entitled to their belief and yes it my be true.
I coming only from the path of enlightenment and to one committed to the path of truly knowing God as in the state of enlightenment, everything else, fascinating as it might be, is a distraction.
Time is short and the path to enlightenment is straight and narrow.

Chris
Namaste

Jacqui D
5th May 2010, 15:37
Jan you may move in to oneness with source but i feel you would be to overwhelmed and once in the pool of consciousness there you will stay a choice to become one with the almighty energy within.
Ascension is nothing to fear this is a god given right to all, sadly our teachings of this has been lost because of controlling ones who did not wish this earth to evolve because of agendas they wish to see be implemented for there own use.
Once one planet has ascended it will join higher frequencies and each planet in their ascension will give the higher one the chance to move on.
We are currently in harmonic universe 1 earth we will ascend up to tara harmonic universe 2.
Many distortions have been placed in earths core to slow our vibrations but with guiding alliances off planet this distortion has been re alligned so the awaited ascension is now on track.
These are the teachings of ashayana Deane i urge you to read her books.
Of course we all follow our own journeys but it is good sometimes to get gentle nudges by ones who see the bigger picture.
We will not be all following the same path so some will find her work deep some will know this is for them some not, we all have choice, and free will of course.
I have memory of my first few months here and i can tell you the hardest thing i had to cope with was density and the loss of love i felt within me, i made a contract to be here at this time but i can tell you i wanted to go back home, from the pure love i felt from a distant place.

pilotsimone
5th May 2010, 16:15
Jan -

Can you explain why you believe you would lose your free will if you ascend?

Fredkc
5th May 2010, 16:38
First of all, I would address the notion that "ascension" is something that happens TO you. Thinking in those term immediately reminds me of the old saying:
"Wherever I go, I take myself along... and that spoils everything!

So where is it you're ascending to, and why bother?

What binds us here is what we won't let go of. No power in heaven or earth can add to that, or change it for us.
The comedy in this is that letting go of something incurs no loss. You don't "stop loving", you just learn to "love more".

"No one here gets out alive"
To speak of "oneness" and other dimensions gets tricky fast. "3rd, or 4th, or 5th density" is still the essence of duality. Perhaps it needs thinking in terms of "3rd, and 4th, and 5th".

It should be self evident that if there is only oneness, then anything else that appears to exist, must have been made up. Furthermore it must have been made up for what appeared to be a very damned good reason.

Thus instead of judging the world and everything in it, perhaps it would be more helpful for you to ask what value you saw in making it up in the first place. It may also be wise to ask yourself what would be a more appropriate response to it now.

Jan Rodrigo
5th May 2010, 16:49
Sense I wrote this I got the understanding that you can never lose your free well ,un less you chose to give it away ,but as you go up in to higher frequencies , realms , dimensions there are beings there who them self’s don’t fully understand the concept of the illusion vibration worlds and have convince them self they must come back to help people and well try to convince you, that it is the same for you , but we do not and have too do any thing ,u have the write to exercise your free well. As I said in previous posts if it vibrates its an illusion for oneness us the true source is still , the whole of the vibrational illusion is in cass rated by fear and the feeling of separateness , many of these so called higher beings are only here because we are coursing a bottle neck in the push for there own evolutional process there not here through unconditional love. But my point is, the frequency illusion of the whole pitcher is there to stop consciousness from submerging with its whole and to keep all of us going around in circles

love jan

kriya
5th May 2010, 16:49
Hello Jan and everyone,

Great posts so far. OK, this is my take on it, I don't know anything about ascention, 4d, 5d 12d??? But I do know this, that you are a unique and individual spark or expression of 'source'. Source or creation, God or whatever is at one with all creation. If absorbed into that you still retain your unique individual spark within the oneness. I know it seems like a paradox, but this is what the mystics through the ages have said.

Love,

Kriya

greybeard
5th May 2010, 17:57
With respect to all.

There is no evidence that we will ascend but some evidence that we are currently in Maya an illusion.
If I want to find my way out of illusion I listen to those who have done it, not talking about it.
So many theories so many books so little evidence.
I can only speak for me.
I have no desire for another life on this planet as it is. I have enjoyed it but I feel the lesson is coming to a close for me.
My spiritual evolution is important to me so I cross check everything before I believe and trust my souls destination to a concept or teaching.
Therefore many books and teachers later. I believe in enlightenment, I believe not because its an emotional kind of heart thing, though it is too.
The belief is based on years of study on spiritual teachings because for thousands of years the teaching from so many has said the same thing.
Duality is a an illusion and when all ignorance is removed then God within us-- our true self, shines forth.
We are that which we seek.
Reading in particular Dr David Hawkins description of the state of enlightenment is breathtaking, beyond our understanding, Oneness with God described by one who is in that state ,not second hand theories but subjective experience.

Anyway it is up to the individual to search for themselves.
I can only share what has stilled my restless mind and brought freedom from fear and great peace.
With love
Chris

stardustaquarion
5th May 2010, 18:10
Hi Jan, very interesting topic. I guess the problem is that there is no one that have conscioussly ascended from Earth and has come back or no one that remembers the process first hand. From what I have researched the natural progression will be to go to higher frequencies and continue one's own progression. From that same research it appears that this is a partially fallen (distorted or service to self) matrix and yes there is a risk to go into a path that could take our free will from us. There is some information on the why and how in the Summary II the Guardian Alliance released on their website at azuritepress.com

It appears that the "underworld" or "haddes" exist in the form of black holes that are disconected from source, and some of the beings that inhabit them have access up to the 11.5 dimension. It appears that the only way to escape the matrix is to go beyond the 11.5 dimenssion. The how is explained extensibly in the Keylontic Sciences teachings

The interview made between Asha and Kerry may shed some light on this subject. I understand that is was a several hours presentation with graphics. More like a lecture

Personally, and after 30 years of research and experimentation, I have not found anyother school of thought that explains clearly the process of transfiguration and where we are going or why we can go where we are going.

:wave:

Jacqui D
5th May 2010, 18:23
I agree stardust and thank you for explaining, i just wrote a lengthy post but lost it then found you had posted this.
Jan you mention source being still, source is far from stillness in fact the well of souls has a mass of energy i would not call this still,
I too am looking forward to the interview between ashayana deane and kerry so glad your around stardust makes things a little easier as you know i am just starting out with this information.
Of course there is no proof with any teachings i will always say go with your intuition if it feels right for you then go with it. We are all on different journeys while we are here on this beautiful earth enjoy it and let the future take you where your heart is.

§=[Post Update]=§

I agree stardust and thank you for explaining, i just wrote a lengthy post but lost it then found you had posted this.
Jan you mention source being still, source is far from stillness in fact the well of souls has a mass of energy i would not call this still,
I too am looking forward to the interview between ashayana deane and kerry so glad your around stardust makes things a little easier as you know i am just starting out with this information.
Of course there is no proof with any teachings i will always say go with your intuition if it feels right for you then go with it. We are all on different journeys while we are here on this beautiful earth enjoy it and let the future take you where your heart is.

lunaflare
5th May 2010, 18:48
I can relate to the questions posed in these posts. And questions of such expansion always stir angst and confusion (alas, no certainty).
I am finding now, however, that I am becoming less interested in the asking and more focused on living life- fully grounded- here and now.
Ascension as I see it has always been happening. It seems to be speeding up now because of the position of this earth planet aligning with the Galactic Centre (receiving the "love" waves that are being emitted from the core, thus altering our dna and molecular structure. opening our heart brain cells)

Ascension can be a major distraction if one does not embody what it is to live now. was this a choice on our part, to be here now?
i think so. do i "know" so? no.....however, the writings and thoughts of Dolres Cannon speak deeply to me...

so if this was our free will, to be here on earth at this time, perhaps it is key to shift our perspective and see the spark in all and everything now.
to see the god-spark that animates and brings this life, this reality, into being.
and the more one lives and acts with the desire to connect with the heart, the more one will "see". as we are all mirrors of the one.

lunaflare
5th May 2010, 18:56
not sure why that posted twice. sorry!

Gita
5th May 2010, 19:04
Stardust and Jacqui, love your post and totally agree. Jacqui, I still would have liked to read your 'lengthy post' as I always enjoy reading your posts. Jan, things may become clearer to you when you read the Summary II the Guardian Alliance released on their website at azuritepress.com (as STD says)– I sent you the link couple months ago!:rolleyes::wink: I know it's long but you will like it.:thumb:

shiva777
5th May 2010, 19:12
I feel this coming ascension wave will be something never experienced before.The "enlightenment" that most speak of in the last few 1000's of years was a very limited form of ascension,"transcending duality" and being "free of the mind" could very well be an astral trap that many "enlightened beings" fell in to.I once saw a hypnotist get people in to those states very quickly,I have yet to see a hypnotist be able to get people to dematerialise their bodies at will,fly to their grannys house and help her lift her couch ,for example... ,,,that's beyond the Hawkins-Tolle so-called "enlightenment"We have the potential to be able to take our bodies and MINDS through multidimensional realities and even out of the dimensionalised layers of reality and that's what is hoped will happen,fully CONCIOUS,thinking and feeling creator gods...it all depends on your light quotient and your DNA activation,we won't be "judged" but we will either qualify or we won't in entering new layers of physics/realities dependingt on the physics within us,our vibration...there are a myriad of experiences we each may end up in when we "ascend" and what we do everyday determines what state our energetic bodies are in when it comes time for us to leave this particular plane of experience...no one knows yet exactly how this is going to play out,it's an experiment..

and yeah,I agree with Jacqui,Gita and stardust...the azurite press/Ashayana Deane summary resonates for me as to what this particular ascension cycle may be about...here it is again

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Comers/intro_topic_summary_2.php

greybeard
5th May 2010, 19:19
Hi Jacqui D
All the teachings say that God is still, that is the ultimate God
Gravity does not move but is exceptionally powerful.
Dr Hawkins explains it as a step down principal -- all energy of course.
God from stillness became God as creator --Male and female aspects (Shiva and Shakti) also the Trinity.
God as creator is in every atom every molecule and is on going creation and evolution.
Power vs Force by Dr Hawkins explains in a logical sequence scientifically the nonlinear (unmanifest) and linear (manifest).
It fills in any gaps in the understanding of spirituality passed down from ancient times.
With love
Chris

Jacqui D
5th May 2010, 19:35
Thank you Gita, i just wanted to say that if we had full memory of our past lives it would be so much easier for us to be able to understand the true workings of it all.
Sadly the connection to source was severed by interfering ET's who had there own agenda going causing distortions in our earths core dis alligning us and ultimately causing this loss of memory and the truth regarding the ascension cycles and how the planetary systems work.
It has always made sense to me that a planet would connect with all things living there plants/animals/beings the distortion that was put in place severed this connection causing many disruptions one being death, re birth.
because of these distortions many higher beings have made contracts to come through to help assist with the ascension cycle these are not interfering ET's these are loving beings who wish nothing more than to help, just them being here at this time their dna connecting back to earth's mechanics will heal and help, many do not understand how earth has been misused and plundered for her re sources this can not go on.
Whether you choose to stay or go it is up to the individual it is freewill, all are on different journeys the many different races here on earth now are all being contacted by their own but at some point we will all be given a choice then it will be down to you.
From a very small child i knew i did not belong here i so wished to go back home, it as hard the density of the planet and the loss of love i felt was very hard for me and this was nothing to do with my family they tried i know things were hard for them but the love i missed was the unconditional love i had felt then lost.
But i know i will go home one day this is what i am waiting for now.

§=[Post Update]=§

Thank you Gita, i just wanted to say that if we had full memory of our past lives it would be so much easier for us to be able to understand the true workings of it all.
Sadly the connection to source was severed by interfering ET's who had there own agenda going causing distortions in our earths core dis alligning us and ultimately causing this loss of memory and the truth regarding the ascension cycles and how the planetary systems work.
It has always made sense to me that a planet would connect with all things living there plants/animals/beings the distortion that was put in place severed this connection causing many disruptions one being death, re birth.
because of these distortions many higher beings have made contracts to come through to help assist with the ascension cycle these are not interfering ET's these are loving beings who wish nothing more than to help, just them being here at this time their dna connecting back to earth's mechanics will heal and help, many do not understand how earth has been misused and plundered for her re sources this can not go on.
Whether you choose to stay or go it is up to the individual it is freewill, all are on different journeys the many different races here on earth now are all being contacted by their own but at some point we will all be given a choice then it will be down to you.
From a very small child i knew i did not belong here i so wished to go back home, it as hard the density of the planet and the loss of love i felt was very hard for me and this was nothing to do with my family they tried i know things were hard for them but the love i missed was the unconditional love i had felt then lost.
But i know i will go home one day this is what i am waiting for now.

§=[Post Update]=§

sorry this has posted twice this is the second time this has happened

greybeard
5th May 2010, 20:02
Hi again
I would not want anyone to think I am rubbishing ascension, or the possibility of moving to other dimensions I am not.
It is just not within my frame of reference.
If it happens I will be just as happy.

Eckhart Tolle said that we are on the verge of the biggest step forward in the evolution of mankind since we left the sea. Thats big!!!
Hawkins says that we are in for a change in perception.
The enlightened see the world completely different from the way we miss-percieve.
So whilst I am single minded about enlightenment I am not blinkered and am open to possibilities.

What is common to the teachings of the sages and what is being discussed here is the pramount need for individuals to do what they can to release negativity and raise their consciousness. We are all in this together regardless of what we may think outcome is going to be.

Evidence of change for me is the change in the energy coming into our solar system, the lowering of magnetic shield round earth and the fact that we are heading into a solar max in 2012.
Personal evidence is change in my own body, I feel ever increasing energy flowing into my body through the crown round the body through the body also kundalini energy moving up my spine into my third eye.
The intensity of it is sometimes overwhelming accompanied by states of bliss. this is unusual in that im not meditating at the time the energy just arrives.
Im also sleeping a lot.
Signs of ascension? I dont know.
Oh and also I was different from other children. I did not feel at home, I missed love I knew. Loved trees and water and felt suicidal at times. I was probably 5-8 years old over that time.
Anyone else's input would be appreciated.
Thanks for the thread Jan, its important to get this out for discussion.
Chris

shiva777
5th May 2010, 20:12
some thoughts on ascension and at-one-ment

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Comers/ascension.php

Gita
5th May 2010, 20:19
Thank you Jacqui for deciding to post in the end. I knew I would like it. I also completely understand what you mean about how you felt as a child and continue to feel. It’s been a challenging ride!:wink:

Gita
5th May 2010, 20:31
Hi Jacqui D
All the teachings say that God is still, that is the ultimate God
Gravity does not move but is exceptionally powerful.
Dr Hawkins explains it as a step down principal -- all energy of course.
God from stillness became God as creator --Male and female aspects (Shiva and Shakti) also the Trinity.
God as creator is in every atom every molecule and is on going creation and evolution.
Power vs Force by Dr Hawkins explains in a logical sequence scientifically the nonlinear (unmanifest) and linear (manifest).
It fills in any gaps in the understanding of spirituality passed down from ancient times.
With love
Chris

Greybeard, I hear what you say and I also know what Jacqui is saying. I believe both to be true as god is both stillness and also a great movement of energy for God has to be in order to create– it’s a divine dichotomy. The void was once believed to be stillness but now the consensus is changing. It makes sense that if everything comes from the void (the so called stillness) then there must be energies moving to create the output. Our 3D minds couldn’t possibly grasp this fully but those who have got their minds adapted to dichotomies will at least get a glimpse. The consensus is also changing about gravity – it’s now being contemplated that gravity actually seeps through other dimensions and by the time it gets to us, we perceive it as week. Nassim Haramein’s award winning published papers explain this beautifully and logically.

I would also invite you to contemplate the concept of Trinity further as it was only created in the bible and was not ever mentioned in any ancient texts.:wave:

bashi
5th May 2010, 20:51
Sadly the connection to source was severed by interfering ET's

[/B]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Maybe its better so.
Do you know what you are asking for? Do you have the capacity to accept yourself committing atrocities in the past etc. ? That can be a very hard to digest, dont you think so?

greybeard
5th May 2010, 20:51
Hi Gita
I accept that the trinity is of the bible though I think the Hindu religion has three aspects of divinty as well though i cant remember to be honest.
Once English speaking sages came along I let go of reading the Indian sages and was not interested in the religious aspect though no sage is of any religion.
To be clear DH is not mention trinity or male and female aspects thats my extended understanding. Right or wrong.
Hawkins work is fascinating as he has developed a calibrated map of consciousness to help explain the evolution of consciousness on earth.
I will put a bio on him and a link for those interested.
Realize its slightly of topic but it is about developing spiritually.
Regards Chris

Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind.
http://www.veritaspub.com/

Jan Rodrigo
5th May 2010, 21:01
i do agree jacqui d on this and star ,but not on the part that god (Consciousness )is full of energy , energy has to vibrate .(oscillate betewn to pionts ) to exsist which means it is an atom , and or consciousness (god ) creats through observation , then the atoms respond , so yes in the matrix all is vibrating on all levels there is even a god which clams to be god & then he finds out that he's not god at all and there a higher vibration and so on these are all gods of the matrix illusion all so there is a point were in are atoms and every thing in creation has a point of stillness , which youn even get in black holes were there is infinite mass , all i belivie every thing is made up of black holes , creating life is like creating music u need silence ( stillness ) to cut it , any way it's getting hard to exsplain but wehen i go into my true self it is completly still and beyond the feeling of words , the only things that vibrate is my body and everthing on the out side , o my may be im going mad lol

love jan

Rocky_Shorz
5th May 2010, 21:04
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Trimurti.jpg

Early western students of Hinduism were impressed by the parallel between the Hindu trinity and that of Christianity. In fact the parallel is not very close, and the Hindu trinity, unlike the Holy Trinity of Christianity, never really "caught on". All Hindu trinitarianism tended to favor one god of the three; thus, from the context it is clear that Kālidāsa's hymn to the Trimūrti is really addressed to Brahmā, here looked on as the high god. The Trimūrti was in fact an artificial growth, and had little real influence.

Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimurti)

Jan Rodrigo
5th May 2010, 21:09

§=[Post Update]=§

i do agree jacqui d on this and star ,but not on the part that god (Consciousness )is full of energy , energy has to vibrate .(oscillate betewn to pionts ) to exsist which means it is an atom , and or consciousness (god ) creats through observation , then the atoms respond , so yes in the matrix all is vibrating on all levels there is even a god which clams to be god & then he finds out that he's not god at all and there a higher vibration and so on these are all gods of the matrix illusion all so there is a point were in are atoms and every thing in creation has a point of stillness , which youn even get in black holes were there is infinite mass , all i belivie every thing is made up of black holes , creating life is like creating music u need silence ( stillness ) to cut it ,and i the balance part is the radiating part of still ness or may be this is just 3d thinking and it just can't be comperhended by are minds any way it's getting hard to exsplain but wehen i go into my true self it is completly still and beyond the feeling of words , the only things that vibrate is my body and everthing on the out side , o my may be im going mad lol sorry about spelling

love jan

greybeard
5th May 2010, 21:09
Thanks Rocky
Chris

SteveX
5th May 2010, 21:16
Dimension ascension…I just don’t know. Perhaps I should rephrase that to I don’t think so. The only ascension I’m aware of is commonly known as death. From my minute or so experience it’s very groovy. Now I ain’t shoving this across as right or the way or the only thing just that that’s all I’ve got to go off.

Rocky_Shorz
5th May 2010, 21:16
I have mentioned many times that my Spirit guide is Tara, which has had many names through many religions...

She is the Holy Sprit that connects me to the one, and all of us are connected the same way, her presence is strong again right now on earth and many are being touched by her without knowing it...

http://www.mother-god.com/images/goddess-tara-bronze.jpg

This isn't how she looks to me in my dreams but I think our sub conscience gives us the image we ceate...

The Goddess Tara, in the form we know Her, is first found in early Hinduism and later made the transition to Tibetan Buddhism. She is believed to be the most ancient form of Dea still worshipped today.

The Goddess Tara is by far the most popular deity in the Tibetan pantheon: so much so that some have suggested that Tibetan Buddhism should be called Taraism. She is worshipped throughout Tibet, Nepal and much of South-East Asia. She is less known in China and Japan, but in those areas the closely-related Quan Yin (Japanese Kannon) takes Her place.

Her Name means "star", and she is said to have been born from the water, like Aphrodite. Thus her iconography may be related to that of Mary, who is called Stella Maris (Star of the Sea) and foam-born Venus/Aphrodite who is represented by the Morning/Evening Star, Venus.

Not only is Aphrodite connected by scholars with Ishtar and Astarte, but some have linked these names etymologically with the name of the Goddess Tara.

What we have here is clearly a very fundamental symbolic - and probably linguistic - matrix of iconography related to the very earliest worship of Our Mother God, which yet remains in continuous practice through the worship of the Goddess Tara, the Bodhisattwa Kuan Yin and, in the West, the officially non-Divine Mary

For those with a bible handy, in revelation she is the one standing next to God with the 12 pointed crown...

Gita
5th May 2010, 21:30
Hi Gita
I accept that the trinity is of the bible though I think the Hindu religion has three aspects of divinty as well though i cant remember to be honest.
Once English speaking sages came along I let go of reading the Indian sages and was not interested in the religious aspect though no sage is of any religion.
To be clear DH is not mention trinity or male and female aspects thats my extended understanding. Right or wrong.
Hawkins work is fascinating as he has developed a calibrated map of consciousness to help explain the evolution of consciousness on earth.
I will put a bio on him and a link for those interested.
Realize its slightly of topic but it is about developing spiritually.
Regards Chris

Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind.
http://www.veritaspub.com/

yes the Hindu religion also has three aspects of divinity which goes back to and derived from the original trinity of ancient Egyptian gods, Osirus-Isis-Horus.

http://www.piney.com/TrinityEgypt.jpg

Thanks for the link btw, I'll check it out later.:thumb:

bashi
5th May 2010, 21:30
I have mentioned many times that my Spirit guide is Tara, which has had many names through many religions...

This isn't how she looks to me in my dreams but I think our sub conscience gives us the image we ceate...

There are other pictures as well...

http://www.google.de/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/images/kali_large.jpg&ei=c-LhS5H7Ccr__QbIhLyiAg&sa=X&oi=image_landing_page_redirect&ct=legacy&usg=AFQjCNGxIJUbvVpV597m-DgNUj4mKnd32g

Rocky_Shorz
5th May 2010, 21:47
LOL... no she definitely doesn't look like that...

http://www.google.de/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/images/kali_large.jpg&ei=c-LhS5H7Ccr__QbIhLyiAg&sa=X&oi=image_landing_page_redirect&ct=legacy&usg=AFQjCNGxIJUbvVpV597m-DgNUj4mKnd32g

what I see is much more like the Virgin Mary...

http://www.mother-god.com/images/mary-creatrix.jpg

I wanted to know everything about religion and through my dreams she brought me back through 100s of thousands of years...

This planet has been wiped clean and restarted a few different times...

what we know of is only modern religions since the last cleansing...

greybeard
5th May 2010, 21:53
Think the picture is Kali Rocky.
A some what frightening Die---ty.
C

Jacqui D
5th May 2010, 21:58
Maybe its better so.
Do you know what you are asking for? Do you have the capacity to accept yourself committing atrocities in the past etc. ? That can be a very hard to digest, dont you think so?

.But why would i have to have committed atrocities Bashi this is a strange thing to say! Why say this to someone when you have no proof or any idea what a person has done in past lives etc, this is unfair to say.
I understand that you are trying to say some may find it difficult to admit such things if it was done in a past life yes i see this. and if i did i would have to deal with that yes. each life has a learning curve if a wrong was done then it must be put right this is the cycle for some, for others it is experience in all things.
You have touched on a delicate matter here which some will contemplate on i am sure.
But i still stand by my words and say if we had been left to evolve as we should have done things would be very different now.

Not all beings who are here today have even incarnated her before.

§=[Post Update]=§

Maybe its better so.

.But why would i have to have committed atrocities Bashi this is a strange thing to say! Why say this to someone when you have no proof or any idea what a person has done in past lives etc, this is unfair to say.
I understand that you are trying to say some may find it difficult to admit such things if it was done in a past life yes i see this. and if i did i would have to deal with that yes. each life has a learning curve if a wrong was done then it must be put right this is the cycle for some, for others it is experience in all things.
You have touched on a delicate matter here which some will contemplate on i am sure.
But i still stand by my words and say if we had been left to evolve as we should have done things would be very different now.

Not all beings who are here today have even incarnated her before.

Jacqui D
5th May 2010, 22:34
No you are not going mad Jan, we are all picking up on many levels.
I will not disagree with what you have said here but i have my own views i respect what you are saying but i can only say no one has the real proof of all things we only know that when we become one with the source once again.
So many different views this is why if we had total recall things would be easier, when we connect back to source all past lives will be given to us. whether good or bad, all has to return to source, that choice will be yours to make no one can make it for you. The illusion we live in on this world is the illusion of distortion our next world will not be a false world but our true existance.

Rocky_Shorz
5th May 2010, 23:06
one little note, you don't need to wait to pass to be connected to the source....

What many don't realize is it is our conscious mind that holds us back, we've been trained not to reach higher...

Many spend their whole life seeking just to learn they are already there...

I've been to Nirvana and looked around and saw beings from many different worlds, all come and go to the very same source...

Your subconscious takes over when you sleep and if you learn to push aside your restrictions before closing your eyes you are free to explore all of the unknown...

Jan Rodrigo
5th May 2010, 23:43
No you are not going mad Jan, we are all picking up on many levels.
I will not disagree with what you have said here but i have my own views i respect what you are saying but i can only say no one has the real proof of all things we only know that when we become one with the source once again.
So many different views this is why if we had total recall things would be easier, when we connect back to source all past lives will be given to us. whether good or bad, all has to return to source, that choice will be yours to make no one can make it for you. The illusion we live in on this world is the illusion of distortion our next world will not be a false world but our true existance.

So true maybe itís infinite possible and we are all right. This feeling has been coming up a lot in many things s.
thats why so many of us sound true but yet it's all contradicting lol

tone3jaguar
6th May 2010, 02:44
What happens when we ascend? Are we still going to be in an illusionary world?

What other kind of world is there? I focused on the anticipation of this ascension stuff for almost two years. My conclusion is that being aware that something strange might happen in the near future is valuable. On the other hand, trying to conceive of what it will be like from the frame of reference of your current condition may be an act of futility.

The whole concept of no longer needing a physical body is an unintentional misdirect by the new age community. If you have ever gone out of body, you know from experience that the "physical" body we have now is no more real than the "non physical" astral body. When some people die, the astral world and their "non physical" body is so real that they go on for decades not even knowing that they are dead (earthbound spirits).

So, you already do not have a physical body, the physical and material are already not what they seem.

Dougall
6th May 2010, 09:36
Ascension could be purely a spiritual event, and on that turn I would add , many of us ascribe a highly developed spiritual level to some ETs.
The Nordics for instance.
I'm sure people can transcend this world through prayer and meditation. I also think large numbers of people will ascend into the Heavens soon and very soon. I tend to see Elijah ascending in a Chariot of Fire. Right! A flying Saucer. That story may be 10,000 years or older. I think this is something that repeats over and over again and mass ascensions occur every 3600 years.
I think during the "Time" people who are outside looking up in the sky will ascend. After this "Time" a 7 year period will follow and many here on Earth will be hopeful of their second chance to ascend.
Things will be very difficult for everyone left here on earth because a significant number of people will have vanished, some earth changes will occur, and rumors will abound regarding what just happened.

This is just my melding the Second Coming of Jesus with some UFO, Planet X and 2012 info. I am sure other people have thought about it or maybe written about it. I am making it up, however don't claim to be original.

It fits for me, I keep an open mind to something like this really happening.

Jacqui D
6th May 2010, 14:44
I agree with you here Dougall,about the mass ascending and how those left behind will perceive this. If this is all true regarding this ascension and how past ascension has been thwarted by ET races then this one is very important to all who are being given the chance to do so.
I believe all are in there rightful place at this time nothing has been left to chance. And if nothing happens and nothing changes then we will all look pretty stupid.
But we would then know how easily we can be manipulated by forces who wish to deceive and mess with our minds.
There will be a few interesting years i feel and what will be will be.

stardustaquarion
6th May 2010, 14:50
Just a side note. In my KS studies I learned that the Chariot of fire is also called "flame body" it is not a craft, it is something that we all can activate.

Got a note today and I can comfirm that Asha's interview is easy to understand for everybody, it was described "as if one was sitting with her in her living room", so thumbs up and can not wait!

:wave:

Jacqui D
6th May 2010, 15:00
Well i have been waiting for this interview to listen to the lady herself, as all previous videos seem to have been taken of the sites. any ideas when this takes place stardust?
I have been reading a lot of dis info about this lady although her work has resonated with me. Still looking in to it all have never found anything else which explains all things to me the way her work does.
When you look at it scientifically which a lot of her work is and i would not call it new age as some has suggested on many sites it has a form of it's own. You can still be spiritual and scientific in fact the two go hand in hand. We are so young in our understandings of space time.

stardustaquarion
6th May 2010, 15:29
Well i have been waiting for this interview to listen to the lady herself, as all previous videos seem to have been taken of the sites. any ideas when this takes place stardust?
I have been reading a lot of dis info about this lady although her work has resonated with me. Still looking in to it all have never found anything else which explains all things to me the way her work does.
When you look at it scientifically which a lot of her work is and i would not call it new age as some has suggested on many sites it has a form of it's own. You can still be spiritual and scientific in fact the two go hand in hand. We are so young in our understandings of space time.

It depends on how fast Kerry puts is out as far as I understand

Love

Dougall
13th May 2010, 03:44
I agree with you here Dougall,about the mass ascending and how those left behind will perceive this. If this is all true regarding this ascension and how past ascension has been thwarted by ET races then this one is very important to all who are being given the chance to do so.
I believe all are in there rightful place at this time nothing has been left to chance. And if nothing happens and nothing changes then we will all look pretty stupid.
But we would then know how easily we can be manipulated by forces who wish to deceive and mess with our minds.
There will be a few interesting years i feel and what will be will be.

Needs will be met for Humans and ETs alike.
If they indeed live among us they will know the way.
People who see the ships and images will make a choice, run and hide, or make ready.
Many will not see and remain skeptics. I expect most will try to ignore ascension.
Remember that as a whole, we are the ones who are hiding, not the ETs

Thank you for responding to my post Jacqui D
See you on board :plane: