PDA

View Full Version : Omniverse, OnyxKnight, Rocky_Shorz, Inelia, Sepia

thunder24
22nd April 2011, 19:40
I would love to have you guys do a roundtable discussion to integrate all the information into a "synthesis" of your paticular subjects you all have shared.
Alien, A.I., History, Religion, Dimensions, etc... Its wonderful to see all your posts, but seem like a concentrated thread would help keep all of it focused.
Maybe have a question thread, which could start here, and then a Answer thread where only you all can post.
Not trying to leave anyone out, so please no one get feelings hurt. But this way Avalon could all participate by haveing Question and Answer time.
what say you?:rapture: :alien: :juggle: :cool:

Rocky_Shorz
22nd April 2011, 19:58
I wouldn't mind having discussions on some of the things we are sharing in different threads, I know most are watching and not posting to keep from disrupting the flow... but some questions I can't answer I could post over here for all the Avalon experts to step in and help with...

maybe this would be a good place to ask the off the wall questions for all of us to answer...

sandy
22nd April 2011, 20:20
Hello to Everyone,

As there are so many reporting what is out there in the Cosmos, I less experienced in these realms (to say the least) would like your insights into:

What is the reason for so many differing directions for what humanity needs to do regrading personal soul evolution?

Who's knowledge, experience and projections are to be believed if you resonate with more than one?

Might we individually be evolving to different dimensions thus all the different experiences?

Rocky_Shorz
22nd April 2011, 23:57
well, your subconscious is your Spirit and anything you do consciously affects it...

I'm not one to meditate but through dreams can travel through space, time and dimensions...

what used to only happen through dreams are now happening when awake, I can set my subconscious on a task and forget it to do what is going on around me that is important and get an interrupt if it is something needing attention.

I guess understanding how I am doing what I am isn't as important as the task, so have never spent much time thinking about it.

Lately I see a glimpse of what is coming and in a thought, knowing it is unacceptable, can change the outcome...

I like to think of it as changing the world, one day at a time...

thunder24
23rd April 2011, 03:16
In physical conception it takes the seed to penetrate the egg, and the seed grows.
Whats up with the virgin birth stories?
It seems like its possible for a creator even though it seems to us to break the "laws" of science as we've been taught it, and i'm sure some of them could have been alien impregnations but what about inter-dimensional impregnations and is this possibly or probably what happened with the story of Jesus?
Do ET's meditate or do yoga?
If there are light workers, dark workers, and Jokers, was this the way its always been in 3d?
If we are all from the creator is prayer and meditation the same thing?
If there has been Artificial Intelligence from the beginning, How are they different from us or inter-dimensional Angels?

Rocky_Shorz, can the people that find the things acceptable that you find unacceptable able to shift timelines in the same manner but in opposite directions(for lack of better word)?
Petals on the Flower all radiating from the Center!
peace

sepia
23rd April 2011, 14:13
----

Dear thunder

I'm honored by your kind invitation -

and I'm sorry to tell you that I cannot take it.
My thread 'Enlightenment: Practicle Steps' takes actually more time than I can afford...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17056-Enlightenment-Practical-steps

I'm a rather slow writer - and there are some more steps to go...

Best wishes to all of you, Sepia

Inelia
26th April 2011, 01:02
This is an interesting thread, and I think that everyone should share their insights into it :)

The whole evolution thing, to me, is, at the moment, about liberating human body and soul into his/her full potential... something that the powers that be are very afraid of.

ulli
26th April 2011, 02:37
This is an interesting thread, and I think that everyone should share their insights into it :)

The whole evolution thing, to me, is, at the moment, about liberating human body and soul into his/her full potential... something that the powers that be are very afraid of.

...if only they knew how great it feels...
if they found out they would all disband at once...
All those protocols and rituals and restrictions ....how claustrophobic!

Their main fear is anarchy, and societal collapse, I think.

The great unwashed

let's give them power

but first they need to

take a shower.

sandy
26th April 2011, 03:21
Hello to Everyone,

As there are so many reporting what is out there in the Cosmos, I less experienced in these realms (to say the least) would like your insights into:

What is the reason for so many differing directions for what humanity needs to do regrading personal soul evolution?

Who's knowledge, experience and projections are to be believed if you resonate with more than one?

Might we individually be evolving to different dimensions thus all the different experiences?

Hello all,

Thank you for indicating that you are too busy Sepia to address this thread, so just wanted to let you know I heard you

I have an interest in the unknown and unseen and thus asked with sincerity the following questions again.

1. What is the reason for so many differing opinions, experiences and directions for what humanity needs to do regrading personal soul evolution?

2. Who's knowledge, 4D experience and projections are to be believed if you resonate with more than one?

3. Might we individually be evolving to different dimensions thus all the different 4D experiences reported by others?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your time and attention in advance:)

Heartsong
26th April 2011, 04:32
What or who is threatening the position of the Powers that Be - the ones who control governments and finances - and why now especially? I hear it mentioned on Avalon and other threads but there's no discussion of "why now".

thunder24
3rd May 2011, 12:24
What percentage of humans on earth have an alien father?
what percentage of Aliens have an earthling father?
peace

White Phoenix
3rd May 2011, 13:56
Hello sandy,
I'm perhaps less qualified than many others here, but I believe your answers lay within your questions. Everything you as an individual needs for "evolution" will be presented to you within your own experience. We are all one, but our perceived separateness is how we at this level of manifestation are able to learn without becoming too overwhelmed. Everything you do as an individual eventually returns to the wholeness of human experience, which is why we all have different things to learn throughout our lifetimes. Collectively we are working toward the same goal, but in order to get there we must each take on a specific role and do the work that is required for that particular aspect of ourselves.
If you resonate with something, acknowledge it within yourself. Sometimes these pieces don't seem to fit together, but this doesn't mean that they won't eventually. If we already understood everything completely, we wouldn't be here. We are a process.

Omni
3rd May 2011, 17:21
Sorry for my tardy reply in this thread. I reached my 1,000th thank you today. I take pride in that. Thank you for the thank yous. they mean something to me.

I will list all the threads I have made I feel have potential value to people:

Good discussion here on mind control and programming:
Why you wont find an end game whistleblower (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19616-Why-you-wont-ever-find-a-whistleblower-of-the-highest-echelons)

An interesting theory of evolution I was told:
The first musical instrument speculation, an interesting bit on evolution, and sound's role in evolution (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19266-Sound-the-first-human-musical-instrument-and-a-bit-on-Evolution)

My contact thread:
My contact situation thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15026-My-ET-contact-situation%28unlike-any-I-ve-heard-of%29)

How ET experience music thread(highly recommended). Also my music for free download:
How advanced ETs experience music(first hand testimony) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14854-A-glimpse-How-extraterrestrials-experience-music.-And-my-music-for-free-download)

AI QnA thread(be careful for disinfo):
The AI QnA thread we did (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15467-Advanced-AI-is-taking-questions%28the-machine-possibly...%29)

Mind Control testimony thread:
Advanced Mind control testimony (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16434-Advanced-Mind-Control.-First-hand-experience-and-testimony.)

Imagination, chakras, and sound:
Imagination excercises, meditation, and chakra enhancement with sound (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15613-Imagination-Exercises-Meditation-and-Chakra-enhancing-with-sound)

My meeting of an agent of TPTB:
Rulers of the World ranking system(Pyramid/House/Body) + bit on mind control (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13097-The-RULERS-OF-THE-WORLD-ranking-system-and-what-they-are-capable%28insider-info%29)

A website idea I strongly wish someone would capitalize on:
A website idea I wish someone would do (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14715-A-book-website-idea-extraterrestrials-gave-me-I-do-not-have-the-funds-to-do)

sandy
3rd May 2011, 17:55
Hello sandy,
I'm perhaps less qualified than many others here, but I believe your answers lay within your questions. Everything you as an individual needs for "evolution" will be presented to you within your own experience. We are all one, but our perceived separateness is how we at this level of manifestation are able to learn without becoming too overwhelmed. Everything you do as an individual eventually returns to the wholeness of human experience, which is why we all have different things to learn throughout our lifetimes. Collectively we are working toward the same goal, but in order to get there we must each take on a specific role and do the work that is required for that particular aspect of ourselves.
If you resonate with something, acknowledge it within yourself. Sometimes these pieces don't seem to fit together, but this doesn't mean that they won't eventually. If we already understood everything completely, we wouldn't be here. We are a process.

Thank you White Phoenix,

Your understanding resonates with me so I will hang onto it and see where it goes eventually :)

Lettherebelight
3rd May 2011, 18:18
Hello sandy,

Amen, White Phoenix. How wonderfully put.

Your words bring to mind the adage:

True eloquence.... is the truth, stated concisely, for the benefit of all.

thunder24
4th May 2011, 22:17
what is karma and reincarnation? Were these concepts stripped out of bible?

Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Who was Jesus saying this to?
peace

Lettherebelight
4th May 2011, 23:01
what is karma and reincarnation? Were these concepts stripped out of bible?

Hi Thunder 24...

'Karma' is a Sanskrit word that literally means action. It is often used in the context of the natural law that states for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Reincarnation means literally to 're-enter the flesh' (Latin). It refers to the concept of transmigration of the soul, from one body to another. To gain an
authoritative understanding of this science, the Vedas provide a great amount of
information, particularly the Srimad Bhagavatam.

In regards to changes to the Bible...someone from the Gnostic school of thought would be well- equipped to answer that. They are familiar with the teachings of Jesus in the original Aramaic, which were largely eradicated after the first council of Nicaea, during the reign of Constantine.

Sorry I'm not one of the members mentioned in the thread title, but I hope this helps. :yo:

thunder24
4th May 2011, 23:33
Lettherebelight, no problems about the names in thread title. I had noticed these people and thought their info could be integrated. I much appreciate information like this. Its the sillyness and petty comments that I do not want. Straight indepth conversation is always approved.
Thankyou and
peace

thunder24
5th May 2011, 00:21
So is the gnostic view similar to Drunvalo Melchizedek, in that He says "Lucifer"(I don't know what other term to use) decided to try something different in creation and split from what was to create this reality.Is this dealing with the Archons? And if so doesn't this coincide with Ashayan Dean in that we are part of I think she said M31. And got blasted here?
peace

Meadowlark
5th May 2011, 19:19
Thunder24, I think this is a great idea for a thread! I've kept up with a lot of these people myself and have trouble tracking down the posts of all the important information they provide.

I just posted some of the things I would have liked to hear Inelia talk more about in the Sacramento seminar thread, and I saw this thread right after I did that, so I'll post the questions again here for any of those people you mentioned to answer.

What ET races have played historically with the human race and what role they’re playing now?
How exactly do the PTB, Illuminati and other secret societies work to control humanity? What is their structure and how do they interact?
Inelia and others have said humans are viewed by ETs as a unique species. Could anyone provide more information on why they feel that way?

Thanks

thunder24
6th May 2011, 12:56
Does the UFO sighting around the Dome of the Rock have any connection with the building of the Temple for the third time?
peace

Meadowlark
6th May 2011, 18:49
I'd also like to hear what people think about the ETs that Miriam Delicado has been in contact with. I've been impressed with her.

Even though those ETs she works with weren't saying they were going to save everyone in a disaster, they did seem to respect our sovereignty and promote a message of us being powerful beings more than capable of caring for ourselves.

But I think she also described these beings as Pleiadians at one point, but OnyxKnight seems to have said recently he thinks the Pleiadians are more self-interested. I'd like to here his comments in particular about the ETs working with Miriam Delicado, but I'd appreciate the comments of Inelia and others as well.

Thanks

kstorm777
11th May 2011, 05:28

Yes, As I have come to understand it, there are many dimensions and an infinite sea of universes. Each universe vibrates at a certain vibration which causes thoses who reside in it to experience certain lives and pathways. A great majority of kids coming into the world today come from another planet in our universe and some from other universes entirely. All of us play an integral part to awakening the rest of humanity and making sure Earth is a safe and propserous place for beings to live. The eventual goal being to become a space faring civilazation again and having Earth become a hub for culture and adventure for travelers from across the universe, a key destination for vacationers and researchers if you will.

Ken

kstorm777
12th May 2011, 02:21
In physical conception it takes the seed to penetrate the egg, and the seed grows.
Whats up with the virgin birth stories?

In the petri dish experiment two petri dishes filled with microbes were put on top of one another. The top petri dish had a given disease running rampant within it, and the lower petri dish was completely normal and unaffected. Then light-sunlight was shown through a magnifying glass and miraculously the disease was caught by the light and traveled from the top petri dish to the other resulting in both petri dishes carrying the disease. I deem It foto-transmission, the transport of coded dna from one cell to another via light. So it is very possible for life to transfer through sunlight or otherwise to a mother in the right conditions.

thunder24
12th May 2011, 02:35
:attention:wow,
the thankyou button is not enough kstorm. THANKS
peace

kstorm777
12th May 2011, 02:50
Your most welcome thunder24 ^_^

OnyxKnight
4th July 2014, 18:03
Thunder24, I'd like to take a bit of time here to actually express a proper 'Thank You' for this thread, which I strangely didn't do 3 years ago even though I was aware of this thread's existence?!? Go figure. This is a very interesting idea - a Roundtable of Contactees & Experiencers! :D

Rocky is active, and now that we know Omni is alive and kicking, this thread could get its proper treatment I guess? I tried to make some points in other threads but the posts seem heavy off-topic to the subject matters somehow. Its not on purpose, but its still deviating the topic. I found this by searching more about the Pleiadians on Avalon, since I talked about them recently. I guess this thread could serve well for those things that are 'off-topic' for other threads.

On the subject of Pleiadians:

I'd also like to hear what people think about the ETs that Miriam Delicado has been in contact with. I've been impressed with her.

Even though those ETs she works with weren't saying they were going to save everyone in a disaster, they did seem to respect our sovereignty and promote a message of us being powerful beings more than capable of caring for ourselves.

But I think she also described these beings as Pleiadians at one point, but OnyxKnight seems to have said recently he thinks the Pleiadians are more self-interested. I'd like to here his comments in particular about the ETs working with Miriam Delicado, but I'd appreciate the comments of Inelia and others as well.

Thanks

Sorry to answer this so late.

I haven't really gone heads deep in the material of Miriam Delicado (just dipped my toes in it per say), so I can't say much. I remember her old Camelot video a little. I believe she said the Nordic looking humanoids were also accompanied by 'Grey' variants (and that she got bad vibe from them). I don't know what to make of it. There are short stature humanoids on Alpha Centauri (where the most likely culprits behind the Pleiadian propaganda IMO stem from), but they are not of the 'Gray' variant per say. Some could find similarities but its like comparing a mouse and a rat. She also said they had strange faces, but never went in detail, so I'm assuming there was something about their facial looks that gave away their otherworldly nature. They also allegedly worked with the natives. This even more heavily suggests the Alpha Centauri factor. The only others could be from Procyon or one of the human-looking member civilizations of the Orion Consortium. To my knowledge, the inhabitants of the Procyon system only have tall, human-like beings, so its less likely its them.

I guess I'd have to read her stuff for more information/clarity.

A lot of civs respect our sovereignty and difference from them as well as promote peace and tolerance. The problem is a lot of these have previously either been involved in the downfall of ancient civilizations or are currently involved in the geopolitical machinery globally and setting up the tables slowly. So, you can say something, but how much do you mean it?