PDA

View Full Version : People Of Walmart

Etherios
24th April 2011, 14:13
Hello all. I dont know if its ok to post this so i would love a moderator to delete this asap if its not good.

I was given this link ... People Of Walmart (http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/).

i am still not conviced these are real and that these are somehow human beings. The worst part of this site is the replies and the "fun" these ppl have laughing over the walmart ppl.

It took me a few minutes browsing to even realize what i was looking at. these are not actors - they are not paid - they are in public like that...

I am still in a state of shock ... how can ... how should i react to these images? After afew pages i lost the will to look, just an overwelming sadness and disapointment in humanity... Can i even call them humans? Do they still have their Spirits or are they just shells ??

I mean no offense to anyone but i am shocked and wanted to ... i am sorry.

Lost Soul
25th April 2011, 04:25
How to react? With love. That's what Christ and the Creator would react.

Mike Gorman
25th April 2011, 06:24
You could regard some of these as being individuals responding to their Urban existence,
some of them just have dietary issues others are of the modern 'Homo-Suburbiana' group.
Regardless, the site as a whole seems to be rather mean-spirited and unkind.

Alien Ramone
25th April 2011, 07:15
If one doesn't fit in or want to do things the same as everyone else, they might as well be happy and do things the way they want.

I understand some of those pictures. I often wish there were a lot of bike paths here so I could ride my bike and haul groceries and other things on a bike trailer instead of driving so much and using up gas:
http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/2510.jpg

I put out 2 or 3 cans of cat food a day for some wild cats on the "Stay and Spay" program, so I can see how someone with more cats could end up buying a lot of cat food at once:
http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/2528.jpg

yiolas
25th April 2011, 07:58
I guess dressing as spirit moves you is one of the last freedoms left to these people. These pictures shout out " I want to be me and I want to free !"
Can you blame them, these people's lives are regualted by the State and corporations from cradle to grave.

While others are a sorry example of becoming a captive to " toxic processed food syndrome".

bitworm
25th April 2011, 08:26
I put out 2 or 3 cans of cat food a day for some wild cats on the "Stay and Spay" program, so I can see how someone with more cats could end up buying a lot of cat food at once:
http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/2528.jpg

What makes you so sure they're for the cats?;)

On a related note;
I know of a store where the embedded gas station has signs on the pumps that read something to the effect of,"No need to prepay - go ahead and pump - we trust you!"

Above the pumps on a lightpole there is another sign, "This location monitored by video surveillance, ... violators will be prosecuted."

Carmen
25th April 2011, 09:33
You must live a sheltered life Etherious, it's a weird and wacky world out there and everyone's 'allowed'! It's called tolerance.

Etherios
25th April 2011, 09:38
I guess dressing as spirit moves you is one of the last freedoms left to these people. These pictures shout out " I want to be me and I want to free !"
Can you blame them, these people's lives are regualted by the State and corporations from cradle to grave.

While others are a sorry example of becoming a captive to " toxic processed food syndrome".

Well i can understand some weird cloths or extreme looks as being an effort to be free ... but no pants? whats that a new fashion? i mean why move around with just your underwear? Also wearing cloths that are 5 numbers smaller than you can fit and moving around with your extra body hanging ... well i am fat also and i really try to loose weight but i cant explain it ... dont they think?

I dont say its bad that they got fat ... yes its health issues but there are many many reason to loose track of your weight i know... but at least wear something that will cover your body.

Anway that site is mean and the vibes are just black/ugly... i wont go there again it just makes me feel bad. Nontheless ppl are enjoying making fun of others ...

And they call us useless eaters ... really !!!!

Etherios
25th April 2011, 09:42
You must live a sheltered life Etherious, it's a weird and wacky world out there and everyone's 'allowed'! It's called tolerance.

Did i say i am not allowing them? Personally i think they lost their humanity their spirit. I dont condemn them who am i to do that...

Its not tolerance its "who cares about others" - its self ego and the rest let them do what ever.

I dont agree with you about the "it's a weird and wacky world out there and everyone's allowed" ... THIS isnt a human society ... this is a sick twisted corporate reality that uses humans as meat and as consuming units... If you think its ok to be like this then i just disagree with you.

I wish you the best and may you find happiness in your life that is full of tolerance.