Celine
11th May 2010, 14:21
Is this like "Where's Waldo?" ?

Or..

are you concerned about him?

Operator
11th May 2010, 17:11
More info on Bill here:

Project-Avalon-YouTube-channel-now-live (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2010)

For everyone who missed the new thread ....

Rimbaud
20th May 2010, 23:20
Celine,

When I started the thread it was like a "where's Waldo" kind of question...however in my experience, I don't usually come out with this stuff without reason..I'm worried about Bill and kerry too at this moment in time..it doesn't take a genius to recognise their problems, however I feel that they are under some kind of spiritual attack!

Love

Rimbaud

Dougall
21st May 2010, 00:53
I think Bill enjoys himself quite a bit, he doesn't strike me as the fearful type. The thing is he probably moves around to keep things cool and breezy.
I know thats what I would do, nothing dramatic, just trade cars often, and enjoy the countryside.
Not that I think anyone is after him, It's just one of those things you don't need to find out about.

So what I'm saying is that in my imagination, Bill goes a few days without checking in because he doesn't care to give away his location.
Seems reasonable to me.

thedot
21st May 2010, 01:04
Hi Rimbaud,

I think you are right about "some kind of spiritual attack". Though I'd rather call it a targeted microwave attack. It's a rather old technique. Over 25 years ago, I have seen with my own eyes in Moscow how a then experimental matchbox-size box had been used to make any dog run away in panic. Don't know exactly how it worked; all they said was that it generated some very low frequency EM waves. They also said it could be used against groups of people - they suddenly start to fear each other and can't bear to stay together. This technology has certainly evolved since then. There were some reports of it being used in France against manifestations. Then there was a U.S. military report, quoting a Russian scientist, saying those EM waves could be sent through telephone and electricity wires, and even using radio waves as support. Having the DNA sample of a certain person, the frequency of these waves can be adjusted to target that person only. If so, no surprise that there are more and more unexpected and otherwise unexplainable conflicts between some well-known alternative researchers, especially in the last couple of years. Sorry to use myself as example, but in the very beginning I wasn't alone to start the Dot Connector but in a tandem with a wonderful guy from David Icke's team. All was OK until the magazine was in PDF only. But when the time had come to start print editions, he had suddenly sent me a series of very arrogant emails saying he doesn't trust me anymore and doesn't want to work with me anymore. Later he had admitted that there was no reason at all for that, just some strange "feeling" or something. As far as I know, many teams have split about the same way - with no visible reasons. Many had to either stop their activity or continue alone...

Richard
21st May 2010, 01:19
Where's Bill?
He's fine and has been traveling a lot. He's currently working on his next interview.