PDA

View Full Version : Closing that which should not have been opened (OIL LEAK)

Anchor
6th May 2010, 05:13
As you know there is an oil leak that has either been created by a tragic accident combined with incompetent disaster preparedness, or various acts of skulduggery at the hands of those with destructive intent.

Regardless of how it happened, I would like to think that we could combine forces to help cease and heal the damage being done and already done to the Earth.

Originally I had asked for people to ask for help from outside and while this is no doubt useful, I realised later that it is not the best focus. Obviously we ourselves, being here now and therefore implicated in what we as humans have done, we all need to act here, and we need to do it urgently.

Until the source of the contamination is sealed I think we should use our concerted focus to achieve that goal, and trust that we will get the help we ought to ask for as well.

We must act and we need to do it together and in as larger numbers as possible.

Daily, I will be envisioning the sealing and sealed state of the oil leak until such an outcome has been achieved.

I am positive this will make a difference – even if it is not immediate, it has to be better than what has been promised so far.

Please help me.

John..

greybeard
6th May 2010, 06:48
Following your lead John
It is done
Chris

lightblue
6th May 2010, 09:19
Daily, I will be envisioning the sealing and sealed state of the oil leak until such an outcome has been achieved.

i'll carry on doing it john.
about what time will you be around, EUropean time? it would be beneficial if we could coincide so to strenghten our hearts' intent...

my aspirations are high

lets be god that we are l :yes2:

http://www.glcoherence.org/

lilac
10th May 2010, 07:44
Thank you John, for the reminder. I have already had one gathering in my home, hoping to do it weekly for as long as it takes. We gathered round a map of the Gulf of Mexico, put a candle on the spill site and, using the breath, visualized the hole being stopped up.

Anchor
10th May 2010, 10:45
Don't be disheartened if we don't see instant results. The important thing is rhythm - keep doing it every day. Even if nothing comes of it, the focus and the intent to help the Earth will have good results. Personally, I am convinced that we are having an effect and that this problem will be solved, but I cant be drawn to a timeframe. For all kinds of reasons I realize that this wont sit well with the skeptics. Don't care :)

@lightblue - I cant easily co-ordinate with you sorry - I am in Australia and my day is hard to plan. During working weekdays, my meditation time will span some of the time between 06:15 and 06:30hrs UTC+10 and that's as precise as I can get. I have been aligning my intent at some point during that time.

John..