PDA

View Full Version : Resistance is futile ? Jordan Maxwell - Jeff Rense Interview 03-28-11

Gaia
25th April 2011, 12:03
I'm listening to Jeff Rense interview Jordan Maxwell and at about the 15:00 minute mark or so they begin to philosophize on the absolute pointlessness of doing anything other than accept our fate as fodder for the elite...And they really made an airtight case for their view.

AV7ELXJKvQQ

Tahi
25th April 2011, 12:37
Best we dont listen to it then... ;) unless u feel that way of course.

skippy
25th April 2011, 12:49
What are your thoughts on this Gaia?

Gaia
25th April 2011, 13:03
What are your thoughts on this Gaia?

Well Skippy, mind creates reality I'm sure you know that.... If you want to believe their defeatist attitude then that will be your reality.

skippy
25th April 2011, 13:09
This is an interesting subject Gaia. Thanks for bringing it up. I'll posts my thoughts on this when I'll be back from searching eastern eggs with the kids!

Skip.

Fred259
25th April 2011, 13:44
I'm listening to Jeff Rense interview Jordan Maxwell and at about the 15:00 minute mark or so they begin to philosophize on the absolute pointlessness of doing anything other than accept our fate as fodder for the elite...And they really made an airtight case for their view.

AV7ELXJKvQQ
It speaks volumes,

Good Gaia, we keep steering the steady compass course.

History shows the absolute pointlessness of the elites containing along this path.

andrewgreen
25th April 2011, 13:46
Jordan Maxwell absolute sucks the energy out of me just listening to his monotonous almost hypnotic robotic like voice. I think he contradicts himself saying how he is doing all this great research for the goodness of mankind yet telling everyone humanity has no hope.

With result of his work ultimately negative why does he continue to do what he does? If your going to work for the goodness of man kind especially when your such an influential supposedly intelligent figure you have to be aware of the consequences of your actions. The worrying point about Jordan is, I believe he is aware but has a hidden agenda.

Gaia
25th April 2011, 15:06
I believe he is aware but has a hidden agenda.

I'm not afraid to take a stand !

Jordan Maxwell is a great man ! Many people have using the work of Jordan but never mentions his name The Illuminati ... For example, David Icke uses all works of Jordan Maxwell, David Icke and never talks about him, and he certainly never did talk ... Jordan introduced David Icke USA and he even funded, as our friend David Icke has an English name which was pronounced like "Hickey" in the U.S., while Jordan told him, okay if you want I'll to become a star like that people pronounce your name instead of Icke Hickey ... And as a result Icke used Jordan and returned to England to do his "Messiah" because that is what David Icke thinks (The messiah ) Yes David Icke probably has a screw loose, but he is smarter than us.

skippy
25th April 2011, 15:20
Gaia, but what could be their hidden agenda? Is it possible to get more specific?

Gaia
25th April 2011, 15:30
Gaia, but what could be their hidden agenda? Is it possible to get more specific?

For my part, there is indeed a conspiracy and the so-called Illuminati (Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, UN, Vatican, NATO, European royal families ...) Are real and extremely negative impact on our lives. Jordan Maxwell has no agenda is a researcher David Icke has the advantage of Maxwell's research.

Fred Steeves
25th April 2011, 15:57
I've learned a great deal from Jordan Maxwell, and have even corrospended with him via e-mail a few times. I listen to all of his interviews(there have been 3 or 4 this month) but am now not so anxious to listen to him and Rense together. They seem to feed off of each other's dour outlook. In Jordan's defense though, atleast he does comment often on the attainment of individual freedom.

What happened with jordan's outlook seems to go back to being incredulous that 9-11 woke so few up. I was one of them. I listened to one of his interviews from back in the early or mid 90's and his outlook was much different. I tend to get the impression that he has gotten worn down through the friction of a very difficult and frustrating life, but god bless em, he's a trooper. I would love to meet him and have a long conversation. That would truly be an honor and an unforgettable experience.

Who knows, maybe we can gift him a very pleasant and unexpected surprise. Me thinks we will, a little bird told me...

Cheers,
Fred s.

christian
25th April 2011, 16:31
There is a huge variety of wake up calls.

"resistance is futile" is a call for some, I'm thankful that there are people, who entertain this thought

For those already awake it is a lesson in discernment.

Calz
25th April 2011, 16:38

For my part, there is indeed a conspiracy and the so-called Illuminati (Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, UN, Vatican, NATO, European royal families ...) Are real and extremely negative impact on our lives. Jordan Maxwell has no agenda is a researcher David Icke has the advantage of Maxwell's research.

I appreciate both Maxwell and Icke. Both have devoted their lives to bringing out what they believed to be "the truth".

Everyone on this path (or any path) starts somewhere. Maxwell encountered an "et" who suggested he study the writings of Fort. That started the ball rolling for him and he eventually helped Icke with much of the material he later uncovered. Granted ... Jordan gave credit (at least later in life) to his source whereas David could have done a better job of acknowledging Jordan.

Anyway ... where does one come up with "ground breaking" information? You either follow along someone elses path (and build on it), use psychic information (which was the also the case with David) or else channel/download information yourself.

Bottom line they both put themselves out there so that you and I could later learn and discern whether or not what that brought forth was useful to us in our own quest for "the truth".

I have not listened to the rense interview (likely will not) but Jordan's tone was quite clear in the camleot video interview (and I bought his later dvd "dawning of a new day" etc). He does seem to have lost all hope (which as wilcock pointed out in the interview rather flies in the face of what the "et" was hoping to accomplish by nudging Jordan along his path).

Icke, on the other hand, has a much more optimistic "tone" to his message and goes into the holographic universe etc and tries to offer possible keys to break out of "the box" we have been in.

Both men have shown amazing courage in putting out what they have to a hostile world. I don't think anyone has a "complete picture" but these guys have helped those with ears to hear.

imho.

wynderer
25th April 2011, 17:01
I believe he is aware but has a hidden agenda.

I'm not afraid to take a stand !

Jordan Maxwell is a great man ! Many people have using the work of Jordan but never mentions his name The Illuminati ... For example, David Icke uses all works of Jordan Maxwell, David Icke and never talks about him, and he certainly never did talk ... Jordan introduced David Icke USA and he even funded, as our friend David Icke has an English name which was pronounced like "Hickey" in the U.S., while Jordan told him, okay if you want I'll to become a star like that people pronounce your name instead of Icke Hickey ... And as a result Icke used Jordan and returned to England to do his "Messiah" because that is what David Icke thinks (The messiah ) Yes David Icke probably has a screw loose, but he is smarter than us.

Hi Gaia -- are you aware that Bill Ryan did an interview w/both Jordan Maxwell & David Icke talking together? they seemed to get along OK

re being doomed : i think of Chet Snow's book 'Mass Dreams of the Future' -- according to these dreams, there are 3 distinct timelines/futures ahead for Humanity {& Earth, too, i think] -- & according to Chet Snow's work, & of some others who have done similar work following his, it seems that most Humans are doomed to not get free of the NWO Matrix at this time

but, it ain't over till the fat lady sings, & tho i also fall into despair at times, we can't give up