PDA

View Full Version : Chemtrail airplane hologram?

Nagual
6th May 2010, 07:44
weird...

j7D2AKNrkcM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7D2AKNrkcM

Gita
6th May 2010, 07:54
Nice find Nagual. That is weird!:eek: Wonder if it’s military or ET?!

Lucid Jia
6th May 2010, 08:02
Mabey a glimpse of project blue beam preperations?

Martin
6th May 2010, 11:39
Who knows what kind of airplane is acutally to see/ not to see there. The video itself really is wierd, but I do not have a hard time imagining that some advanced holographic technology is used here. The question would be why? Don't they have enought regular planes to do that kind of "stuff"?

DoctorWho
8th May 2010, 19:03
I think it's just so high up in the atmosphere that the color of the plane is reflecting back the color of the sky in the upper atmosphere.
Bill "the Doctor"

ArtyCarl
18th May 2010, 19:18
If you watch very carefully there are two engines on the other wing also, it is just an effect of high magnification.

SteveX
19th May 2010, 16:48
This sort of rubbish really annoys me.

The utuber thatís touting this as holographic planes needs kicking in the nuts....for 30 minutes. I have to say some of you poster could use the same treatment. Abso-bloody-lutely ridicules.

3optic
20th May 2010, 06:42
Heehee! I just came to read Steve's post because I knew it would be angry given the thread title. Thanks for the levity, Steve.

Peace of Mind
20th May 2010, 15:45
Hey fellas,
I didn't want to make another thread, so...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpx8Mp-Y1AA

Peace

Gita
20th May 2010, 15:52
Hey fellas,
I didn't want to make another thread, so...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpx8Mp-Y1AA

Peace

Ladies and girlies also present!:rolleyes:

Peace of Mind
20th May 2010, 18:15
My bad Gita, I usually address everyone as fellas/guys. I forgot some still see a difference in some words. My apologies if I offended anyone…

Peace

Gita
20th May 2010, 21:29
My bad Gita, I usually address everyone as fellas/guys. I forgot some still see a difference in some words. My apologies if I offended anyone…

Peace

Guys I'm cool with but fellas I draw the line at! I was not offended at all POM - I found it quite humorous and I love humour – it’s the kind of fella I am.:laugh:

Jan Rodrigo
20th May 2010, 22:30
hi fellas & fairys lol, may be its a Glec in the matrix and every thing we see is a hologram ,I feel that the thing s that use to solid are starting to show there true forms

§=[Post Update]=§

or a fear tatic

SteveX
21st May 2010, 20:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgcicDGWp18&feature=related

Nagual
22nd May 2010, 04:45
I just came to read Steve's post because I knew it would be angry given the thread title.

What's wrong with the thread title?:confused:

SteveX
5th June 2010, 22:46
What's wrong with the thread title?:confused:

Nagual, itís not the title itís the contents. You havenít appreciated that the contentsÖthe video is flawed, let alone completely false. You have bought this hook line and sinker. The engines are there even in the Vids still. It is just the point of view that you are viewing it from that has obscures the engines by the light

Did you watch this in full screen? I suspect not otherwise you would have seen those engines. Are you aware that there are knob heads on the inTARDnet? Keep a closer eye in the future pleaseÖ. This is scare mongering, paranoid, and drama seeking CRAP.

noxon medem
18th June 2010, 00:48
Toxic oilspill, chemical waste and dispersants cause animal mutations !

- Or is it a new terror unleashed from the mad scientists at pentagon ?
Anyway it makes for a juicy and raw version of Hitchcocks movie "The Birds"

zurx
21st June 2010, 07:01
The other wing actually does have engines. I could see them. Why in the heck would they use holographic planes? I suppose they are also holographic chem trails? What is the point of that? There's plenty of military fly space to test stuff like this. It just doesn't add up.

This is a very simple test I put stuff like this up to. Just ask... "What is the point of that??" Help you see through a lot of muck and MISinformation.