PDA

View Full Version : Alex Collier and the Holographic Social Structure

Peacelovinman
25th April 2011, 18:12
I am ashamed to admit that I have only just come across Alex Collier and his testimony. Two ideas of his have impressed me; mentoring and the holographic social structure.

Alex, in his speech to the Camelot Conference in 2009, talked a lot about having a focus on the future and the change we wanted to see, as opposed to having a focus on the present pyramidal power structure which is doomed to fail.

Are there any interested individuals in the UK who would be interested in exploring the creation of a discussion group, with the intention of planning and executing a new social structure which reflects Collier's holographic ideas? Does one already exist?

All ideas/perspectives welcome.

Tweakzz
29th June 2011, 19:41
Hi Peacelovinman, just to say your idea is a good start. Focus on what you want and amplify it with other like minded souls.
And as you say - that would be a definite plus as opposed to "only" lurking around ye old pyramid(s). lol
Well, sad actually as i am sure many perhaps don't realize the power of thinking oneself into a reality [as opposed to droning around prescribed topics]

Good luck and i hope you get your group together, and remember - you are already a power of one!
Keep the template alive.
cheers

Ria
29th June 2011, 22:20
Well why not, how would you like to go about?
Just to say I am an Alex collier fan, have you read his free e book?

Muzz
29th June 2011, 22:38
Hi Peacelovinman

Hope this helps.

Amayea Rae-
Benefits of using the Holographic Living Model:
• It defines all of the energetic components, from Creation to Completion, that need
to be activated to insure success.
• It reminds us that the nature of an individual or group is not a collection of isolated
parts, but an inherent whole in which the parts are dynamically and inseparably
interrelated.
• It is simultaneously diagnostic and prescriptive, providing both a way to quickly
and easily assess something, and a guide for making the changes that make a difference.
• It insures balance by assessing the whole of the available power in an individual
or group—their internal desires and natural gifts, as well as their external skills
and competencies.
• It supports optimal performance by the individuals who are cells in the collective
body by insuring placement into positions where the full spectrum of their gifts
can realized.
• It provides an infrastructure that supports cooperation and collaboration and
maximizes the benefits to both individual participants and the whole.
• It is a guide for creating a field of energy that only attracts to itself individuals
and resources that are aligned.
• It provides an infrastructure of layered wheels, that increases mobility and scalability
beyond what is possible with a pyramid structure.

Source - http://www.ultimatedestinyuniversity.org/SC/_Intro%20to%20a%20Holographic%20Org%200810.pdf

I am no expert on this but it keeps popping into my head. Id like to hear your thoughts on it.

Further reading-
http://www.collectivewisdominitiative.org/papers/levi_holograph.htm

http://www.ultimatedestinyuniversity.org/SC/Introduction%20to%20the%20Evolutionary%20Holographic%20Organization%20Model.pdf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXBnrLPVTVY&feature=player_embedded

from an old thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13659-The-Holographic-Organization&highlight=holographic)

cheers
Muzz

pyriel
29th June 2011, 23:17
Just to say I am an Alex collier fan, have you read his free e book?

Where is alex's free e-book might I ask? I'm sure I'll find it tho.

apokalypse
30th June 2011, 02:12
i'm big fan of alex collier and he's only one contactee that i really believe because most of his stuff that he talked about always in my head since high school and before i'm into et's/universe/humanity lifestyle for the last 2-3 months until now. once i researched on resource based economy combine with Alex Collier talked about andromania lifestyles everything just clicked and answer alot of question all of these years like why are we working to survive? there's technology out there like solar power or electric cars, why politician doesn't push those technology? i'm fully awake right now have different perspective on life and politician they are nothing but the devil doing goods for group of people not for whole country.

Davidallany
30th June 2011, 02:17
mentoring and the holographic social structure.
That's just the tip of the iceberg, the whole thing is a hologram like manifestation.

WhiteFeather
26th July 2011, 03:18
Big Fan Of Alex Collier, heres one of his ebooks.
http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf

apokalypse
26th July 2011, 04:30
any new stuff from alex?

Etherios
26th July 2011, 09:38
any new stuff from alex?

nothing. He has gone silent after the last presentation he did for camelot 1 year ago i think...

Davidallany
2nd August 2011, 05:45
Alex Collier explains the forming of universes, ascension, and Black holes.

clnDA-wYGsg

etheric underground
2nd August 2011, 07:02
For validation, Id just like to say Alex is a legend.
I have had a one on one with this man and he is the real
deal. If you research not just what he talks about but
what kind of life and situations he has come up against,
for no financial gain or noteriety but to provide us with
expanded ideas and a better look at whats possible.
You too will get the feeling of this guy .

Chucky
2nd August 2011, 13:34
Must say etheric that I have wanted to be able to email alex for years with questions. His first interview I watched blew me away and it wasn't so much him saying he is in cohoots with the Big A's but he has always been independant with his views and always conveyed the message as was requested by his friends. He has an amasing collective understanding of our history and says it in a short version approach that connects the dots so to speak brilliantly. I too am a fan but a fan with respect for I have seen the effect in me that it is important to take my own responsibility in life and decisions. They are after all the key for us to unite naturally and powerfully as a race here. My hat goes off to him and you met him and this must have been a real treat. I really do wish I would wake up one morning to see a big tall Blue guy or girl saying we are friends and are you ready to listen. That'd be cool and I wouldn't look at them as gods because alex made it clear when we as a person, and a race let go of dogmas and reach for our true independance with in ourselves then we will be equal to all in our eyes for a change. No gods looking down on us just us looking at eachother side by side... He is a true messenger I feel.. Chucky

For validation, Id just like to say Alex is a legend.
I have had a one on one with this man and he is the real
deal. If you research not just what he talks about but
what kind of life and situations he has come up against,
for no financial gain or noteriety but to provide us with
expanded ideas and a better look at whats possible.
You too will get the feeling of this guy .

Simone
2nd September 2011, 12:56
Hello Guys, ALEX COLLIER VOLUME FOUR!!!

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this yet?!! I have been looking for new Alex Collier material and just stumbled across this 4 part series filmed in 2009 and only released 30th August 2011. Looks interesting!! :)

ssSKoQmI_iU

jUA0HTC5jKE

iO4MtGcL1so

2BvXSr1zQAs

Rodrigo
7th September 2011, 15:32
This volume 4 has very important issues for me:

1. the place where the andromedan ship appears. It´s correct for me, are unpopulated or depopulated places.
2. New for me: I receive a telepathic message before they appear.
3. New too: I see a blue light in which I enter and upload
With points 2 and 3 I think they are benevolent beings
4. You see a ship of 30 feets, but inside you see 7 levels. This means they can modify our reality, the matter around us.
Again an amazing testimony.

truth4me
7th September 2011, 15:48
Just to say I am an Alex collier fan, have you read his free e book? I like Alex Collier also and his free e-book,Defending Sacred Ground, is a very good read......

mattymoto
7th September 2011, 16:32
Many thanks for posting this. When I hear Alex talk it's like hearing an old friend. Although I have not met him or had the chance to speak with him personally I believe he knows me. I don't know how or why, but I feel as though I have known him forever.

Bless you Alex....

Bless you Mother Earth....

Bless you Avalon.........