PDA

View Full Version : CIRCLE OF KARMA .souls have been here before.

blue777
6th May 2010, 09:21
HELLO , THIS IS VERY HARD TO EXPRESS, BUT WE HAVE ALOT OF MATURE SPIRITUAL PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM..The information I seem to be receiving is, that the souls, people living , and are being put together ..on these forums are old souls who have done wrong in the past ,and and now have suffered in this life to get off "THE CIRCLE OF KARMA"...DEATH AND REBIRTH...and the idea is for people to remember who they were. I know this is difficult, can anyone on the forum shed any light on this SUBJECT.
much appreciated
lol
blue

SteveX
6th May 2010, 10:31
I'm not spiritual... well not actively but I have 2 memories of previous life’s. One off planet and one here (Iron age / Saxon period). The memory of the Saxon peasant boy was triggered when I recognized a place. Immediately upon seeing this area I had 2 things happen. 1) I had a flash of memory of myself as a boy walking along the edge of the pool I had just recognized 2) I automatically clasped my hand over my mouth like a person who had just said something they shouldn't have, as I remembered I wasn't supposed to remember that. This says to me we're not supposed to bring with us knowledge from a previous incarnation. Why or what’s going on I have no idea.

The other flash of previous life was being chased off a planet I had nearly conquered. The local rebels were mighty PO'ed with me. I remember having a muhahaha moment, as the rebels couldn't catch me. Did I get caught? Is earth a prison planet for disruptive souls? I, muhahaha, have no idea.

Anchor
6th May 2010, 12:21
You don't have to remember who you were, you have to remember who you are.

blue777
6th May 2010, 12:35
I'm not spiritual... well not actively but I have 2 memories of previous life’s. One off planet and one here (Iron age / Saxon period). The memory of the Saxon peasant boy was triggered when I recognized a place. Immediately upon seeing this area I had 2 things happen. 1) I had a flash of memory of myself as a boy walking along the edge of the pool I had just recognized 2) I automatically clasped my hand over my mouth like a person who had just said something they shouldn't have, as I remembered I wasn't supposed to remember that. This says to me we're not supposed to bring with us knowledge from a previous incarnation. Why or what’s going on I have no idea.

The other flash of previous life was being chased off a planet I had nearly conquered. The local rebels were mighty PO'ed with me. I remember having a muhahaha moment, as the rebels couldn't catch me. Did I get caught? Is earth a prison planet for disruptive souls? I, muhahaha, have no idea.

Thank you Steven , that is exactly what I am talking abour re;
quoteThe memory of the Saxon peasant boy was triggered when I recognized a place. Immediately upon seeing this area I had 2 things happen. 1
to felt like that yesterday it was as if i had been there before , not deja vu but something more profound..around the early 14 th century

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks John , I felt as if this soul had been there before...and now getting off the wheel of karma
lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I also believe you have to confront who you were...lol

kriya
6th May 2010, 17:27
HELLO , THIS IS VERY HARD TO EXPRESS, BUT WE HAVE ALOT OF MATURE SPIRITUAL PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM..The information I seem to be receiving is, that the souls, people living , and are being put together ..on these forums are old souls who have done wrong in the past ,and and now have suffered in this life to get off "THE CIRCLE OF KARMA"...DEATH AND REBIRTH...and the idea is for people to remember who they were. I know this is difficult, can anyone on the forum shed any light on this SUBJECT.
much appreciated
lol
blue

Hi Blue,

I don't think it is a question of doing wrong that makes us have to come back again and again, although bad karma is a factor. It is, I believe a question of desire. If we have unfulfilled desires at the end of our lives then we have to come back in order to try and fulfil them.

Love,

Kriya

greybeard
6th May 2010, 18:43
Strawberry cream tarts were mentioned by Yogananda if I remember correctly.
Smiling sweetly
Chris

kriya
6th May 2010, 18:51
Strawberry cream tarts were mentioned by Yogananda if I remember correctly.
Smiling sweetly
Chris

Yes absolutely, the great ones always leave some unfinished business, so they can come back and help their brothers and sisters on Earth achieve direct experience of the cosmic beloved and liberation.

Yogananda loved mangoes too!!

Love,

Kriya

Melvinnn
6th May 2010, 18:57
SteveX said "I'm not spiritual... well not actively..."

What is "actively spiritual" ?

Melvinnn ---------> Just woke up =)

"Every person is the creation of himself, the image of his own thinking and believing" - from a fortune cookie

SteveX
6th May 2010, 19:18

Like I said I don’t think we’re supposed to remember who we were but isn’t living now knowing who we are? Or are you on about remembering the times between carnation ?

Celine
6th May 2010, 19:30
Are all "soul" relationships healthy?

For those who believe in being connected.....tethered .....to other souls over time.... are they always positive relationships?

I believe most are...but some seem to be repeating, life after life and not always for the best.

greybeard
6th May 2010, 19:46
Are all "soul" relationships healthy?

For those who believe in being connected.....tethered .....to other souls over time.... are they always positive relationships?

I believe most are...but some seem to be repeating, life after life and not always for the best.

Its a good question Celine
All I can say its that I have been in three long term relationship.
Each time before I committed another woman would turn up who at least seemed to be loving respectful everything a man would want.
Seems I always chose the most testing option.
Just seemed that there was a knowing that we had been together before.
Unfinished business???

First relationship produced intense jealousy which I learned to over come -- we are still good friends.
Second taught me how to handle anger, we are good friends
Third taught me how to love unconditionally. Still friends.
Each partner I was drawn to so strongly, there was no escaping. Well yes I could have, but!!!!
Now if I had chose the "happy ever after" ones I would not have over come a lot within me.
Present relationship is demolishing my ego, gently.
I must have asked for it :eek:
Eckhart Tolle said " Relationships are not there to make you happy at this time, but to dissolve your ego"
Love
Chris