PDA

View Full Version : Black President not welcome to WASP Royalty Wedding

Tangri
26th April 2011, 04:42
The big day is rapidly approaching and invitations have been sent! Well, except for one very important one. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle have not been invited to Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding. Considering the Obamas did not receive a royal fax to save the date, it’s now official: Invitations have been mailed but one will not arrive at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

The Queen invited 40 heads of state via gold-embossed invitations for the April 29 wedding at Westminster Abbey. Leaders from countries such as Australia, Canada and New Zealand were invited, along with Kings and Queens across Europe such as Spain, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Greece.

Lost Soul
26th April 2011, 05:00
It has nothing to do with color. It's that they don't want tasteless people there.

Frankly, I'm glad they're not invited. We fought a war (actually two) to get away from the HRH. Second, by not attending, we'll be saving millions of dollars that would otherwise be spent on the transportation, security, personnel, food and shopping sprees - all money that we don't have. Thank you Queen E. for snubbing us.

latte
26th April 2011, 05:19
I didnʻt get one either. Whatʻs up with that?

Wookie
26th April 2011, 05:54
Would you invite Obama to your wedding?

Carmen
26th April 2011, 06:29
Funny, I actually saw and read one of the royal invites. I have to say they were the plainest wedding invites I think I've ever seen. I was quite impressed. The elderly lady here in New Zealand who received the invite, she and her late husband were/are Kate Middletons father's Godparents. She declined the invite as she is in to poor health to travel

SteveX
26th April 2011, 08:27
The big day is rapidly approaching and invitations have been sent! Well, except for one very important one. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle have not been invited to Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding. Considering the Obamas did not receive a royal fax to save the date, it’s now official: Invitations have been mailed but one will not arrive at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

The Queen invited 40 heads of state via gold-embossed invitations for the April 29 wedding at Westminster Abbey. Leaders from countries such as Australia, Canada and New Zealand were invited, along with Kings and Queens across Europe such as Spain, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Greece.

Typical....shoot first and ask questions later. :pound:

The USA isn't in the commonwealth (what's the commonwealth? :doh: ) irrespective of who's Pres and you got no Royals. When you chucked all that tea away you chucked a lot more. Here’s a list of guests so you can spot all the other non invited.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/apr/26/royal-wedding-guest-list-invite

ps Your ambassador will be there. Read the small print at the bottom of the list.

Alien Ramone
26th April 2011, 11:53
Maybe Obama didn't want to be invited. Here is some wild speculation based on Illuminati game cards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0WuBWEVIYY

Here is some more information about the cards for some context:
http://bob-mitchell.blogspot.com/2011/03/illuminati-card-game-showed-twin-towers.html

Humble Janitor
26th April 2011, 12:00
It has nothing to do with color. It's that they don't want tasteless people there.

Frankly, I'm glad they're not invited. We fought a war (actually two) to get away from the HRH. Second, by not attending, we'll be saving millions of dollars that would otherwise be spent on the transportation, security, personnel, food and shopping sprees - all money that we don't have. Thank you Queen E. for snubbing us.

Actually, the Royal family is full of arrogant, inbred people. I could care less about their silly little wedding because the only way that the sheeple will believe that they are truly evil is if the Queen decloaks as a reptilian on national TV.

Korn96
26th April 2011, 12:16
from my point of view the royal wedding is nothing but another smoke screen for people to waste their time focusing on. its like this wedding talk is the only thing that people in england care about at the minute i can't understand why anybody would be interested in a wedding between two strangers.

Eligos
26th April 2011, 12:33
The populace will always admire royalty...in our hearts, we are still serfs.

Korn96
26th April 2011, 12:38
Eligos i think you are on to something their people are always more interested in who rules over them than they are in ruling over themselves.

Lord Sidious
26th April 2011, 13:11

Is this your opinion or that of an article?

GK76
26th April 2011, 13:43
I remember reading or hearing somewhere that this is all to do with the Elite factions (can't seem to find it now), pinch of salt time... but this is a paraphrased story of the recent unfolding, don't quote me.. it's rough:

- The US based faction already has a feud with the royals (I can't remember the reason given). Churchill's statue or bust was returned to England as a form of snub.

- The Obama - royal wedding snub is a form of retaliation.

- Obama has set an event for the date to overshadow the events - expect something funky.

There was talk of the royal wedding was set to merge two formerly 'at war' families again after many years, the US based faction disproves.

UPDATE: Aha... it was Richard C Hoagland on Coast to Coast AM, here's an article which talks about it Link (http://truthquake.com/2011/04/22/obama-nasa-use-family-space-shuttle-endeavour-launch-snub-london-banking-cartel-british-royals-overshadowing-prince-william-kate-middleton-wedding-nasa-consultant-hoagland/)

Found the actual show too: Link (http://zfirelight.blogspot.com/2011/04/04-20-11-ancient-giants-cosmic-war.html) It's about 28 minutes into hour 3.

Fred259
26th April 2011, 13:53

Well of course all the heads of state have been invited; this is quite normal and is to be expected. I’m sure they will have a great time.

It’s wrong to suggest that the colour of Obama’s skin is the reason for not receiving an invitation.

The American ambassador and his wife have received an official invitation and they will represent the good people of America, most lickley because he holds an official United States Government position, is American and has every right to attend.

The question of the Obama’s legitimacy has not yet been resolved and therefore perhaps the Royal Family wanted “clear blue water” between themselves and this acute embarrassment.

I do agree however it’s unprecedented, every previous President and First Lady have attended occasions like this, I’m sure it’s an isolated incident, and I’m certain that future Presidents and the First Lady will always be most warmly welcomed.

xeon
26th April 2011, 14:00
I remember reading or hearing somewhere that this is all to do with the Elite factions (can't seem to find it now), pinch of salt time... but this is a paraphrased story of the recent unfolding, don't quote me.. it's rough:

- The US based faction already has a feud with the royals (I can't remember the reason given). Churchill's statue or bust was returned to England as a form of snub.

- Obama has set an event for the date to overshadow the events - expect something funky.

There was talk of the royal wedding was set to merge two formerly 'at war' families again after many years, the US based faction disproves.

Well, that seems to cover the bits I remember, we'll just have to see what happens. If anyone can find the story I'd be grateful, I'm almost sure it was Michael Tsarion on Truth Frequency (again not sure if accurate)... I'll update if I find it again. :)

Rothschilds do not support Obama, they supported McCain all along.

http://opinion.latimes.com/opinionla/2008/09/john-mccain-sar.html

And of course Rothschilds + Royal Family rule England and much of the world. So not surprising Obama gets the snub.

I think Obama will be attending the space shuttle Endeavor's last launch on April 29. "Coincidentally" it will be commandeered by Mark Kelly, husband of senator Gabrielle Giffords, who was the target of an assassination attempt earlier this year.

http://www.universetoday.com/85070/president-obama-to-attend-endeavours-last-launch-on-april-29/

GK76
26th April 2011, 14:11

Well, that seems to cover the bits I remember, we'll just have to see what happens. If anyone can find the story I'd be grateful, I'm almost sure it was Michael Tsarion on Truth Frequency (again not sure if accurate)... I'll update if I find it again. :)

And of course Rothschilds + Royal Family rule England and much of the world. So not surprising Obama gets the snub.

I think Obama will be attending the space shuttle Endeavor's last launch on April 29. "Coincidentally" it will be commandeered by Mark Kelly, husband of senator Gabrielle Giffords, who was the target of an assassination attempt earlier this year.

http://www.universetoday.com/85070/president-obama-to-attend-endeavours-last-launch-on-april-29/

Thanks for your efforts, much appreciated, I was running around like a headless chicken trying to find something to support my last post. :)

I found the stuff I was looking for. Updated my last post with the links to where I heard it.

Agape
26th April 2011, 14:52
Looks excellent . But if I could advice, I'd re-schedule the shuttle launch for Staurday 30th at least . Week later would do as well .

:angel:

GlassSteagallfan
26th April 2011, 19:48
....and when Obama gets drinking, he starts doing The Robot and break-dancing

rgray222
26th April 2011, 22:14
My invitation came today but I don't have enough money to fill my private jet for the trip over and back so I will stay home and ponder why food prices are soaring and the dollars is being needlessly devalued! Lots to think about!!!

Fred Steeves
26th April 2011, 22:31
I'm rather amused that anyone here even gives a rat's a**. Let's see, we have two slimy governments, one lizard, one manchurian candidate, and the inbreds murdered the last princess.

Cheers,
Fred S.

Ammit
26th April 2011, 22:33
I would rather sit on top of a pile of burning charcoal and slowly pull my nails out before wasting my Friday watching that load of ****.....
Or is it Thursday, I dunno...

Tangri
26th April 2011, 22:50

The USA isn't in the commonwealth (what's the commonwealth? :doh: ) irrespective of who's Pres and you got no Royals. When you chucked all that tea away you chucked a lot more. Here’s a list of guests so you can spot all the other non invited.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/apr/26/royal-wedding-guest-list-invite

ps Your ambassador will be there. Read the small print at the bottom of the list.

Sorry I did not know that Spain, Sweden, Norway, Denmark Greece, Turkey were Commonwealths countries.

Tangri
26th April 2011, 22:57

Well of course all the heads of state have been invited; this is quite normal and is to be expected. I’m sure they will have a great time.

It’s wrong to suggest that the colour of Obama’s skin is the reason for not receiving an invitation.

The American ambassador and his wife have received an official invitation and they will represent the good people of America, most lickley because he holds an official United States Government position, is American and has every right to attend.

The question of the Obama’s legitimacy has not yet been resolved and therefore perhaps the Royal Family wanted “clear blue water” between themselves and this acute embarrassment.

I do agree however it’s unprecedented, every previous President and First Lady have attended occasions like this, I’m sure it’s an isolated incident, and I’m certain that future Presidents and the First Lady will always be most warmly welcomed.

Last royalty wedding were Diane- Charles,, Sarah-Albert and Regan was invited those weddings.

Feren
27th April 2011, 04:04
This thread should be moved to the Humor forum. (Is there one? if not, it should be created)
I don't see why anyone would take this seriously.
If it just that I can't see it please don't give up trying to enlighten me.

But wait, seriously, I thought about it more than twice.

Arpheus
27th April 2011, 04:27
It is a known fact that the royals are racists even david icke talks about it on his lectures,they dont like obama either thats why they invited the ambassador instead,but who cares really ?I call the whole thing a royal pile of dog crap!

Lord Sidious
27th April 2011, 06:38
It is a known fact that the royals are racists even david icke talks about it on his lectures,they dont like obama either thats why they invited the ambassador instead,but who cares really ?I call the whole thing a royal pile of dog crap!

How could they be racist against obamanugget? They are related to him.

27th April 2011, 07:44
The Governors-General of Jamaica and Barbados are invited and they are both black. It has nothing to do with race.

SteveX
27th April 2011, 08:28

Sorry I did not know that Spain, Sweden, Norway, Denmark Greece, Turkey were Commonwealths countries.

I'm no expert on the matter but it goes something like this.
1) It's not the state wedding everyone seems to think it is. Prince William is not heir to the throne; he's second in line. It doesn't (the wedding) warrant a world wide invite.
2) Traditionally (Brits are big on tradition) Crowned Heads of state are invited to royal weddings.
3) Political leaders not from the 54 commonwealth countries are not invited.
4) Prince William is keen to have more friends, charity workers, soldiers and bereaved parents of soldiers than to have dignitaries attend.
5) Former PM Gordon Brown and Tony Blair are not invited. They are not Knights of the Garter, unlike John Major and Margaret <spit> Thatcher.

A little more complicated than the racist spin to the thread me thinks.:thumb:

Humble Janitor
27th April 2011, 11:06
To those who suggest Obama's "legitimacy" as a reason for the snub: Get over yourselves.

That, much like this wedding, is a distraction to keep the people from seeing the real issues in the U.S.

Fred259
27th April 2011, 11:37
The Governors-General of Jamaica and Barbados are invited and they are both black. It has nothing to do with race.

True,,

Steve X above provides the real reason...

linz2d
27th April 2011, 12:48

Well they are not part of the Commonwealth but I am sure all these countries have Royal families except for Turkey. It probably has something to do with royal etiquette which it why they were invited. Haven't got a clue why Turkey was invited maybe someone could fill that one in. Anyway I will be one of those who wont be watching, if I cant have cake I am not interested.

Fred259
27th April 2011, 13:08

Well they are not part of the Commonwealth but I am sure all these countries have Royal families except for Turkey. It probably has something to do with royal etiquette which it why they were invited. Haven't got a clue why Turkey was invited maybe someone could fill that one in. Anyway I will be one of those who wont be watching, if I cant have cake I am not interested.

Will you not be watching linz2d, come on this is quite important for us.

Princess Diana was from the House of Stuart a direct descendant from Mary Queen of Scots, and so in the future the “House of Stuart” will in part at least rule over England, so that would be a first wouldn’t it!

Lord Sidious
27th April 2011, 13:34

Princess Diana was from the House of Stuart a direct descendant from Mary Queen of Scots, and so in the future the “House of Stuart” will in part at least rule over England, so that would be a first wouldn’t it!

After the abdication of king james in 1688, parliament invited William of Orange and his wife Mary to take over the corporation.
Mary was a stuart, as was james they replaced.

linz2d
27th April 2011, 14:06

The house of Windsor can trace its line back to James VI of Scotland and I of England through Sophia of Hanover so we have the Scottish connection there... not that it makes any difference to why I should be interested in the wedding. I just find the whole royal marriage thing over the top. I hope they have a happy future but them being “Royal” and having a wedding has no real bearing on my life. Its about as interesting as my next door neighbor getting married...on that thought at least with my neighbours there would be a good chance of seeing a drunken fight at the after party.

DeBron
27th April 2011, 18:38
YEA a Wedding.

I am also getting married July 17th!!!

I would rather just go to the justice of the peace but the main thing is making her happy, and that makes me happy.

Ammit
27th April 2011, 20:30
Princess Diana, From what I remember she was a lovely lady who meant good too all with no hoods or cloaks to hide herself. To me, she was perfect and that made her an enemy of the windsors.........

Nairnia
27th April 2011, 20:51
This might shed some light on it....

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=201585

Tangri
27th April 2011, 23:42
I am very sorry and want to apologizes those UK people .
Also I do not have knowledge the history of Crown tree.
I think Ronald Regan was the member of crown tree which made him to be invited to former Royal weddings as a head of state.

Fred259
28th April 2011, 03:01
QUOTE=Nairnia;205958]This might shed some light on it....

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=201585[/QUOTE]

Oh Nairna, you have edited your post. Your previous post highlighted the Daily Telegraph article and the problems over the BP oil spill, and the poor relations between the US and the United Kingdom governments.

I agree something is wrong with UK US relations. Obama and Brown didn’t hit it off. The situation with David Cameron isn’t much better. I do think behind all this the elites are fighting like ferrets in a sack.

BP Gulf of Mexico was a false flag operation, the deliberate destruction of the rig and well was aimed at destroying BP. The American oil giants and BP have been fighting each other for years. BP is the biggest oil company in the world by far and the US oil giants don’t like this, they would like to control BP who own and operate the rich oil fields on Alaska’s North Slope. The American public is hoodwinked; they don’t tell you that ten times as many Americans are employed by BP that any other nationality including British.

Lord Browne the BP chairman was a director of Goldman Sachs, something went wrong, and the infighting started. He is also a homosexual, and was “stitched up” while in a London hotel with a very young rent boy. This was reported extensively in the press in the UK and eventually ended up in court. It’s alleged that BP responded by swindling a US Insurance company. Lord Browne later resigned.

Lord Browne was succeeded by Tony Haywood the patsy. Haywood knew something was going amiss and so sold his private shares in the company thirty days before the attack. Halliburton and those on the inside started invested in a rival clean up company. Wall Street and London arranged cat insurance bonds that would trigger huge payments and massive insurance fraud on the loss of the deepwater horizon rig. Insiders working with insiders around the globe. Schlumberger and oil Service Company withdrew key staff 24 hours before the rig was hit.

What we then witnessed was a massive media assault against BP led by Obama. This was deliberately set up. The American public was galvanized into “high octane mode” against BP, wiping billions from the company share price. BP of course knew what was going on and sold assets elsewhere strengthening its balance sheet.

Weeks into the disaster with no clear engineering solution in sight the US public were tickled again over the environmental disaster which now four weeks later was out of control and destroying much of the gulf coast.

It was around this time that Bill blogging on Project Camelot website correctly pointed out that an equally apocalyptic environmental disaster has been going on in and around the Niger Delta for the last forty (no typo) forty years. The people behind these crimes don’t care about the Niger Delta the Gulf or Mexico or the Enviroment for that matter the agenda is about destroying BP

The BP company share price which had previously taken a massive hit had now rallied. Obama meanwhile was galvanized into stirring up the congressmen. Tony Haywood was forced to appear before Congress for a very “public “dressing down”. Agenda; Destroy BP. What the congressmen and the public heard during the presentation to Congress was “I didn’t attend that meeting”. “I was unaware of that”. “I can’t recall that conversation”. The congressman wanted blood, but Haywood hopelessly out of his depth understood who was really calling the shots.

The criminal plan to destroy the company was failing. Haywood had by now gone, however the PTB were afraid that he may spill the beans. He couldn’t remain CEO of BP so he was appointed Managing Director of BP’s Russian operation and Haywood was effectively moved to Siberia along with a reported $12 million under the zip lip policy. Haywood has now effectively been bought, a pawn for the criminals and may be used again.

The European and North American PTB continue infighting when Prince William and Catherine Middleton announce their engagement. When is the wedding? It’s April 2011, which was months away meanwhile what about BP?

The company still immensely strong and hostile to takeover needs to be damaged and destroyed. The criminals then moved and played trick number two. They attempted to link Tony Blair, and his talks with Gadaffi as a “big oil relationship” involving BP and the Libyan oil and gas fields. Libyan oil and gas exploration and production had been closed to western organisations following sanctions imposed by the UN on Libya over the destruction of Pan Am Clipper 103 over Lockerbie Scotland.

Factions within the fighting PTB launched this second onslaught attempting to discredit Gadaffi the British government and BP over the release of the Lockerbie bomber. At all costs BP must be destroyed.

Meanwhile in Scotland defence lawyers representing the Lockerbie bomber closed the file and submitted further appeal papers in court proving and providing a “cast iron case” that the incarceration of Abdelbaset al Megrahi the “Lockerbie Bomber” was a gross miscarriage of justice.

Had this case been brought before the court of appeal Al Megrahi would have left the court a free man. This would have caused extreme embarrassment to both the British and American governments along with reverberations and consequences involving much of the middle east and above all Israel.

Pan Am 103 “Clipper Maid of the Seas” a B747 en route from London Heathrow to New York JFK was lost over Lockerbie by accident.

Al Magrahi was essentially the patsy. This is very common knowledge within practically every law firm in Scotland, the Scottish government and media.

It should be noted that Scotland has a different legal system and its own parliament and that Al Magrahi had been convicted under Scots Law. However the Scottish parliament does not have jurisdiction over UK Foreign policy and so the heavy hand from London took control of the case. The heavy hand was that of David Milliband the Zionist British Foreign Secretary in both Tony Blair and Gordon Browns government.

Milliband placed “D orders” on the press imposing a media blackout and reporting restrictions under the guise of national security and a plan was hatched to release Al Magrahi before his defence lawyers in Scotland exposed the British and American governments of monstrous crimes.

The plan involved false medical assessments and an examination of Al Magrahi while still in prison. They decided that he was suffering from prostate cancer and only had weeks to live. London then instructed the Scottish Government that it was right and proper that given his terminal illness he should be released on compassionate grounds.

On Friday 21st August 2009 the Libyan government sent an aircraft to Scotland to collect Al Magrahi. Gadaffi son an educated man and friend of Zionist Lord Peter Mandelson and Zionist Nathanial “Nat” Rothschild accompanied the flight welcoming home the now free Al Magrahi.

When the aircraft returned and landed in Tripoli to triumphant scenes British US relations hit rock bottom. Obama and Secretary Clinton together with many congressmen openly criticised the release of the Lockerbie Bomber. This criticism reached fever pitch and attempts to smear and destroy BP, by associating them with the release of the “Lockerbie bomber” It should be noted that Al Magrahi medical diagnosis indicated that his prostate cancer was terminal and that three months life expectancy was anticipated. Nearly two year later Al Magrahi is alive and well and living peacefully with his family in Libya.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8213352.stm

Meanwhile Prince William who was training to fly search and rescue helicopters returned from a short vacation with Catherine his bride to be. It’s fair to say that during the vacation the wedding guest list was at least discussed. Lords and Ladies, Kings and Queens, Presidents and the First Lady were all included. However the list at some point must have been submitted to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth for consideration. We must therefore assume that at some point during this process the red pen was taken from the drawer and appropriate amendments made.

The press make much about a visit to Washington by prime minister Gordon Brown. It’s considered polite for gifts to be exchanged during these visits. The British press reported that the British gift exchanged with President Obama was a carved wooden letter knife (I think), but the significance is that the wood came from a Royal Naval vessel responsible for the elimination and eradicating of the slave convoys between British Africa and the New America all those years ago. (Appreciate the ship was a wooden sail ship)

Many in the UK consider this very poor taste particularly so given the colour of the president’s skin. In return Obama gave Gordon Brown some DVD’s which I understand were manufactured for the US market and as such are not compatible with systems in the UK. These gifts demonstrate the poor relations that existed at the time in US Anglo relations.

Strained relations on both sides of the Atlantic continued largely due to the release of the Libyan Al Magrahi. Congressman and senior politicians continued to associate the Libyan’s release with the activities of BP.

Then it all stopped. This indicated that the infighting must have taken a new course. Men in gray suits were taking charge of the situation. This is the PTB at its finest.

The reason for this is that Pan AM 103 the aircraft destroyed over Lockerbie was caused as a consequence, of illegal cargo being carried in its forward number one cargo hold.

The cargo is question was artillery pieces, of advanced design that were en route from Israel to the United States. The cargo was probably loaded in London a commercial airport. Pan Am 103 operated as a commercial passenger flight and this cargo’s for obvious reasons are strictly prohibited under the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation) convention.

Two hundred and seventy people died including eleven on the ground when the cockpit and front first class cabin situated above the number one cargo hold was blown from the remainder of the aircraft by explosive force. The cockpit section landed largely intact in open farmland. The remainder of the destroyed aircraft fell on the town of Lockerbie.

The reason for the destruction of flight 103 has obviously never been properly determined largely due to cover up and the possibility indeed probability of massive litigation against both the British and American governments.

However it reasonable to conclude given the aircrafts position that while over Lockerbie a regular transatlantic route and reporting point, both pilots were preparing for the oceanic crossing.

It’s assumed indeed this is standard procedure that around this point of the journey the captain would be speaking on VHF (very high frequency) radio box one with Scottish oceanic control. This is situated at Prestwick airport which is approximately forty miles from Lockerbie. The captain is effectively asking for the handover to Shanwick oceanic control centre situated in Southern Ireland circa 400 miles away and that the first officer was also talking with Shanwick on radio box two but on HF (High frequency). HF radio waves refract against the ionosphere giving much greater range.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanwick_Oceanic_Control

Much debate has taken place regarding these transmission and it’s considered that the VHF and HF radio waves which are considerably different interfered with the timing devices of the cargo contained on the number one forward hold and that this was the cause of the loss of the aircraft and all soles.

US Anglo relations, doing good I would say, it just depends what level you are talking about.

Yesterday I watched the Bill and Inelia video. I haven’t really had time to digest it all but really Bill was saying, why are they doing this to us? and what is it they don’t want us to know about, what exists that it’s so special that we are treated I the way we are….

As for Catherine Middleton.. god bless her...

mosquito
28th April 2011, 04:43
I personally couldn't give a flying f**k about it, nor do I care if that off-white charlatan doesn't get invited. What DOES intrigue me though, is that I have learned (via the ozzie thread) that the bride is a commoner !! Is this true ? This is unprecedented and, I may be wrong, but to me it implies the powers that be know full well that William will never get to be king ! Thoughts anyone ???????

DoubleHelix
28th April 2011, 04:53
....wow lol

Tangri
28th April 2011, 06:55
Well, my intention was the find out, if royalist are trying to wake up. No hope so ever.
Funerals and weddings are officially unscheduled thready meetings. It could be Peace or Business.

Fred Steeves
28th April 2011, 10:11
What DOES intrigue me though, is that I have learned (via the ozzie thread) that the bride is a commoner !! Is this true ? This is unprecedented and, I may be wrong, but to me it implies the powers that be know full well that William will never get to be king ! Thoughts anyone ???????

I wouldn't get to wrapped up in the commoner propaganda, her bloodline is what's important. As David Icke says "these people are like horse breeders."

Cheers,
Fred S.

SteveX
28th April 2011, 11:16
What DOES intrigue me though, is that I have learned (via the ozzie thread) that the bride is a commoner !! Is this true ? This is unprecedented and, I may be wrong, but to me it implies the powers that be know full well that William will never get to be king ! Thoughts anyone ???????

I wouldn't get to wrapped up in the commoner propaganda, her bloodline is what's important. As David Icke says "these people are like horse breeders."

Cheers,
Fred S.

Check out this link. http://www.itv.com/royalwedding/familytree/

There's a mixture of old money and old families. Also consider Princess Di (Spencer family) was more British than our present royals which makes Prince William more British than Prince Charles. Meanwhile the Royals of Europe are marrying away from the Queen Victoria / Albert bloodline as they are all distant cousins.

As a side bar. There are certain private schools in the UK that the royals go to. These schools are expensive and you'll find the other pupils come from rich and influential families with long rich and influential bloodlines. An old boys network stretching back centuries.

As for me and mine. I've checked back to 1801 and my family have been laboures for 200 years...typical. :ohwell: An off shoot of my family was very famous and three of them were megga ranking masons muhahaha

HURRITT ENYETO
28th April 2011, 12:08
*Xeon wrote*

http://www.universetoday.com/85070/president-obama-to-attend-endeavours-last-launch-on-april-29/[/QUOTE]

*Hurritt wrote*
Yes thats quite the snub from Obamarama,
All the major US networks will be covering the shuttle launch now and not the wedding *the nerve of it*
Would be the ideal time for a show for the world to see, a false flag maybe?

HURRITT ENYETO
28th April 2011, 12:15

The house of Windsor can trace its line back to James VI of Scotland and I of England through Sophia of Hanover so we have the Scottish connection there... not that it makes any difference to why I should be interested in the wedding. I just find the whole royal marriage thing over the top. I hope they have a happy future but them being “Royal” and having a wedding has no real bearing on my life. Its about as interesting as my next door neighbor getting married...on that thought at least with my neighbours there would be a good chance of seeing a drunken fight at the after party.

I think you'll find if you look at the small print on wedding invitations that a drunken fight after the wedding is obligatory :) *here in UK anyway*

28th April 2011, 12:30
Life is a stage. Modern day translation: Life is staged and we are not the actors, we are the audience. The actors are bred for purpose, tickets are always on sale.

You either go to the show or you don't....... I know where I'll be (probably studying it for fraternal symbolism!)

l3ol3o
29th April 2011, 02:15
I really hate when people always blame things on race when it has nothing to do with it. The Chapel they are getting married in is pretty small. First they have to have the Royal Family plus Kate's Family. Then they invite other Royal Families from other countries. Then they invite Diplomats from countries that the Queen still reigns over. There aren't many seats left after that. Obama wasn't invited for the same reason many others weren't invited like Tony Blair and other important British people. There wasn't room. But no, is must be because hes half black!

DianeKJ
29th April 2011, 03:49
....and when Obama gets drinking, he starts doing The Robot and break-dancing

sooo funny, now I have the image swimming around my head. thanks
:moony:

Agape
29th April 2011, 22:48
Looks excellent . But if I could advice, I'd re-schedule the shuttle launch for Staurday 30th at least . Week later would do as well .

:angel:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttle/main/index.html

Shuttle launch director Mike Leinbach stated that Endeavour's launch will be no earlier than Monday at 2:33 p.m. EDT. Engineers need that time to troubleshoot an issue that resulted in today’s launch scrub.

During today’s countdown, engineers detected a failure in one of two heater circuits associated with Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) 1. Heaters are required to keep the APUs’ hydrazine from freezing on orbit. Attempts to activate the heater were not successful and engineers now believe the problem might be associated with a Load Control Assembly, which is a switchbox, located in the aft end of Endeavour, or an electrical short in the wires leading into or out of the switchbox.

Endeavour’s external tank will be drained, technicians will enter Endeavour’s aft compartment overnight and by tomorrow afternoon, will put in a platform to gain access to the avionics bay where the Load Control Assembly is located. Once there, they will assess whether they need to remove and replace the switchbox, or fix an electrical wiring short.

Because of this, Leinbach said there will be a minimum 72-hour scrub turnaround.

Engineers and managers will meet this afternoon to further refine their troubleshooting plan. NASA has scheduled a news conference at no earlier than 4:30 p.m. to discuss today’s scrub and the plan and will be aired on NASA TV (www.nasa.gov/ntv).

Well done :clap2:

Those people have ears and conscience :becky:

Davidallany
29th April 2011, 23:13
Seyi Obakin,the Crown Prince of Morocco and King of Swazi were the only three Africans invited. Please don't make things up with a distorted perception. What's really going on isn't about colour, it's just politics. I don't buy the victim mentality anymore. If black people are not welcome, why is there a black president sitting in the white house today? You just need to say the US is coming and see how everybody say their prayers, packs up and leave, it's the mightiest nation on Earth and it's president is black.