PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary Here - no charge

NinJin
26th April 2011, 08:56
Hello All, I don't post a lot but I'm always listening.

I'm not online as much as a lot of other members & so when I do log in it takes me quite a while to look through all the new posts, threads, etc... & get a feeling as to what's going on - I've always been good at sensing things.

We all knew this was going to be a bumpy ride getting on the plane & having the captain announce there will be some slight turbulence ahead is proving to be quite an understatement.
It seems there's been so much energy spent on all sides of the fence in a negative way lately just when everyone & mother earth need help the most.

There are changes going on, we can all sense it now (no special tools required) & it is putting a strain on everyone.
As I continue on my journey & remembering why I'm here (& I mean that in all senses - why this dimension, this universe, this planet, this forum, this moment) I'm finding myself closer to the center than I've ever been.
The eye of the storm is always so calm & peaceful & if you've been through 1 or 2 in your life you know that temporary feeling of relief you get when you've come in from the edge - & so my point for starting this, my 1st thread ever on PA

I'm a helper, it's what I do & it brings me the most pleasure in life - although it took a long time for me to admit it

Are you tired, feel like all your energy is being drained lately & no end in site for relief ?

Here's my hand, here's my heart, here's as much energy as you need straight from the source & limitless - take it & rest my friends if only 4 a moment, catch your breath (as others have said - see I was listening).

Let me take the brunt of the storm for you while you get your strength back.
Let me be the target until there's no more stones to be thrown at anyone anymore.
Let these thoughts serve as your Sanctuary for as long as you need it

We still have a long way to go & at this pace it's easy to loose one's footing from time to time - we all need a little help

Integrity, kindness, compassion, respect, Truth - u know it when u see it, no one has to point it out to you & doesn't it feel good when you've seen it
Let the Healing Begin ..

Heart-2-Heart
26th April 2011, 09:19
Very nice ..Nin Jin....I am a.. helper ..it resonates with my heart..and it is very good for identification..and purpose in life..
Helping hands are better than lips that pray...:yo:
H2H.

The One
26th April 2011, 09:28
Very well said NinJin

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important then the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important then appearance, giftedness, or skill. The remarkable thing is, we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we embrace for that day. We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people may act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is ten percent what happens to me and ninety percent how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes.

Henry Ford said it another way, If you think you can or you think you can't, you are probably right

We fool ourselves with what we call knowledge. For what really do we know. We see from one view only, from our eyes only out. We cannot see from other perspectives and we cannot think with others' minds.

We do not truly know what brought us into existence. Nor do we know about what truly happens after when our bodies perish. We know not why we must age. We know not what truly exists beyond our own life form. We know not truly what it is like to live as another life form. We know not truly what really happened as per recorded in our history books. We know not what another thinks in silence. We know not what tomorrow offers us.Some people will say they do know but without proof what do we know

Its the not knowing thats keeps us searching

loveandgratitude
26th April 2011, 09:34
Beautiful words everyone........like a breathe of fresh air