PDA

View Full Version : Secrets Of The Royal Wedding...Exposed!

jackovesk
27th April 2011, 06:55
Modern British Royalty: Eugenicists, Nazis and Neo-Feudalists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I3l7wYmUyU&feature=player_embedded

The upcoming royal Wedding of William Mountbatten-Windsor, heir in waiting to the British throne has the UK media in a frenzy of vomit inducing worship and stomach churning sycophantic fawning. Even the US media is pouring over the royals to such an extent that commentators have pointed out that had the modern day corporate media covered the Revolutionary War, it would have firmly supported the British.

The US fought a bloody war of independence against British control of its government and economy, yet the American media has fast become fascinated with an institution that represents everything America is not. This despite the fact that in a recent poll only 6% of Americans said they were at all interested in the event.
.................................................. .......

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9c/Nazi_Swastika.svg/180px-Nazi_Swastika.svg.png

It is well documented that Prince Philip’s sister, Sophia, was married to Christopher of Hesse-Cassel, an SS colonel who named his eldest son Karl Adolf in Hitler’s honour. Indeed, all four of Philip’s sisters married high-ranking Nazis. The prospect of the former Nazis and Nazi sympathisers attending his 1947 wedding to the future Queen of England meant he was allowed to invite only two guests.

Two years ago, more revelations of Philip’s Nazi links emerged in a book that featured never before published photographs of Philip aged 16 at the 1937 funeral of his elder sister Cecile, flanked by relatives in SS and Brownshirt uniforms.

http://infowars.net/pictures/february2008/180208philipfuneral.jpg

Another picture shows his youngest sister, Sophia, sitting opposite Hitler at the wedding of Hermann and Emmy Goering. Philip was forced to concede that his family found Hitler’s attempts to restore Germany’s power and prestige ‘attractive’ and admitted they had ‘inhibitions about the Jews’.

Philip also helped start the World Wildlife Fund in 1961 with former Nazi SS Officer Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, who is closely affiliated with the founders of the Bilderberg international power group, and Sir Julian Huxley, Aldous Huxley’s brother, who was also the President of the British Eugenics Society.

In the past, Philip has also attended the ultra secretive ritualistic meeting of elites at Bohemian Grove, where he “stole the show” with an “amusing but salty speech” in 1962, according to the Grove’s own literature (pictured below).

http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pictures/jan06/220106Philip.jpg

Philip was also trained in the Hilter Youth. His belief in Nazi ideology is clear when one looks atwhat he has said on the subject of overpopulation.

In the foreword to his 1986 book If I Were an Animal, Prince Philip wrote, “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”

Read rest of the article here...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/modern-british-royalty-eugenicists-nazis-and-neo-feudalists.html

PS - Alex Jones Quote: "The very essence of July 4th and 1776 is the Resistence to 'The Disgusting House of Wndsor A.K.A 'The Saxe-Coburg Gothas'!

Well said Alex! Disgusting about sums it up..!

Lord Sidious
27th April 2011, 07:39
Some historical facts mixed in with a big load of rubbish.
Jones is good, but has certain filters in place.
If you want to know the real origins of this dirtbag family, before they married into the Saxe Coburg Gotha line, google the name guelph.

jackovesk
27th April 2011, 07:51
Some historical facts mixed in with a big load of rubbish.
Jones is good, but has certain filters in place.
If you want to know the real origins of this dirtbag family, before they married into the Saxe Coburg Gotha line, google the name guelph.

Just did a search on "guelph" Lord Sid...could'nt find much

Please elaborate and furnish us with your discovery...

Thanks
Jack

Lord Sidious
27th April 2011, 08:03
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guelphs_and_Ghibellines
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Welf
Read those.

loveandgratitude
27th April 2011, 08:16
Rehersal of Royal Wedding Exclusive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kav0FEhtLug

loveandgratitude
27th April 2011, 08:56
The Satanic Seige of London Has Been Broken

A Foggy Day (In London Town) (lyrics by Ira Gershwin)

A foggy day in London Town,
Had me low, had me down.
I viewed the morning with such alarm,
British museum had lost its charm.

How long, I wonder, could this thing last?
But the age of miracles hadn't past,
For suddenly i saw you there.
And through foggy London town the sun was shining everywhere.

A Sunny Day in London Town

I was just given a most remarkable account from the Etheric Resistance Team which will have a profound effect on the citizens of Great Britain and especially upon the people who live in London.

On a fourth dimensional level, a heavily entrenched, interlaced network of black magic demon infestations, shields, spells, curses, hexes, and sigils (and a huge assortment of demonic entities who oversaw these activities) which allowed the British elites to keep their iron clad grip upon the land and the populace of London, was suddenly lifted in the past 24 hours. Even more remarkable is the fact that this transformation took place more due to the power of persuasion rather than the power of force.

Even demons, it seems, when faced with the prospect of eradication, will find it wiser to switch sides rather than 'go down with the ship'. And so it was that roughly 20,000 fourth dimensional servants of the Dark Side took an 'offer they couldn't refuse' and switched their allegiance to another "House" controlled by the Etheric Resistance, and promptly left the British elite, NWO crowd high and dry.

In the past weeks and months, the Etheric Resistance team has been steadily dismantling the demonic power base and sub-structures upon which the Illuminated Ones depend upon to install (and maintain) their nefarious control agendas. After all, they derive their power from their demonic deities -such as Baphomet- to whom they offer human ritual sacrifice by murdering babies. But what if the demonic deity itself, was eliminated and was no longer there to either receive or grant any sort of black magic ''power'? I'm quite sure that the Dark Siders never would expect it possible that their demonic rug underpinnings could be pulled out from under them. Yet, as we learned in Don Ameche's very last movie, "Things Change".

You may think that words like "Britannica" are merely fanciful names invented to represent mythical beings of yore whose image is seen on British monuments, flags and coins, but there is a greater reality beyond the one which we can see in the mirror and within that dimensional realm (which surrounds, imbues, and directly impacts the third dimension), she is as real as the nose on your face. Britannica is a sort of motherly, caretaker deity over the land of England, thus the allusion to her name in the national anthem.

The Etheric team recently released Britannica from an abduction and black magic captivity that had spanned many centuries. She was awakened, as it were, from a very long sleep and it took some time for her to adjust to her new surroundings and to become acquainted with the facts surrounding her captivity, and her binding. Once she realized WHO was responsible for her captivity, she was quite angry and anxious to settle accounts, but the Etheric team brought in representatives of wiser council to show her that long range planning and carefully-thought-out-decisions -for the benefit of all concerned- was the wiser course to tack.

I learned from the team that the Royal families of England have long used black magic rituals to "marry" their souls to the land, and in so doing, consolidate their power over both land and the people who work and live upon that land. Britannica, on the other hand, was more interested in spreading the land's wealth and bounty among ALL Englishmen and not just for the benefit of the Swells.

The upcoming marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton, beyond the splendid pomp and circumstance that will be seen on TV, is the Royals next big opportunity to "marry" William's soul to the land - as he is likely destined to become king- and re-bind Britannica to their captivity-control agenda, but unforeseen 'forces' have, unfortunately, been impinging on the their hegemony and control in this arena for a couple of years now, and it looks like things may not out exactly as planned. .

We'll see. Never overlook the possibility of the best laid plans going awry. Things have a way of working out for the better. It seems like the pendulum is beginning to swing the other way.

Stay tuned.

Ken Adachi

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/londontownsun26apr11.shtml

Humble Janitor
27th April 2011, 11:14
The only secret they have is that they're a bunch of inbred vermin scum.

I feel sorry for the people who are enamored by this pathetic display of elitism.

The Truth Is In There
27th April 2011, 11:15
[B]The Etheric team recently released Britannica from an abduction and black magic captivity that had spanned many centuries. She was awakened, as it were, from a very long sleep and it took some time for her to adjust to her new surroundings and to become acquainted with the facts surrounding her captivity, and her binding.

let me guess, she was awakened with a kiss, right?