PDA

View Full Version : TSA Scan sexual assualt former Miss USA

TheCougarandEagle
28th April 2011, 03:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmADZpqhKhQ&feature=player_embedded

John

Arpheus
28th April 2011, 03:33
It keeps getting better and better,seriously tho there is no limit to the violations and only one solution imo stop flying or deal with it.that form is a joke i bet they shred them all all anyway ,sad sad days for america :tsk:

Lord Sidious
28th April 2011, 03:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmADZpqhKhQ

John

Get out into the light, TSA communists.

It keeps getting better and better,seriously tho there is no limit to the violations and only one solution imo stop flying or deal with it.that form is a joke i bet they shred them all all anyway ,sad sad days for america :tsk:

Sorry, that isn't a solution, that is a dodge.
You want this stopped?
Then stop it.
Everytime they pull this, say the magic word, NO.
Get the sheriff involved, remind him that he is elected and still subject to the law.
What power does the congress, senate and president have to allow a crime to be committed against you?
None.
Call their bluff, up the ante.
If you are not a toilet, you don't have to take crap from anyone, at anytime, at anyplace.

jackovesk
28th April 2011, 04:04
The TSA touched her Vagina 4 times...

If this isn't Sexual Assault, I don't know what is!

America - What a Country...

When are you every going to Stand-UP for your Rights and Stop being Violated by this SCUM?

Arpheus
28th April 2011, 04:16

John

You want this stopped?
Then stop it.
Get the sheriff involved, remind him that he is elected and still subject to the law.
What power does the congress, senate and president have to allow a crime to be committed against you?
None.
If you are not a toilet, you don't have to take crap from anyone, at anytime, at anyplace.

I agree with you on short term it would be a dodge,but if everyone stopped flying for a couple of months i guarantee you they would change this crap in a heartbeat,the airlines would be going out of business by then hehe,ok maybe not but i am in a joking mood right now,i feel like smiling what can i say .

MargueriteBee
28th April 2011, 04:18
I worked at a prison for three years and this is the type of search done there. We are being treated like criminals, convicted without trial.

Calz
28th April 2011, 04:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmADZpqhKhQ&feature=player_embedded

John

Thanks for sharing this.

Not sure how it is around the world but that is the 'reality' for entering or leaving the usa.

Lord Sidious
28th April 2011, 04:24

John

You want this stopped?
Then stop it.
None.

I agree with you on short term it would be a dodge,but if everyone stopped flying for a couple of months i guarantee you they would change this crap in a heartbeat,the airlines would be going out of business by then hehe,ok maybe not but i am in a joking mood right now,i feel like smiling what can i say .

It isn't that I disagree, it is this, if you did just stop flying, they would change their tactics, but if you said no, that would shake the whole edifice.

ThePythonicCow
28th April 2011, 04:55
It isn't that I disagree, it is this, if you did just stop flying, they would change their tactics, but if you said no, that would shake the whole edifice.Also, by way of agreement, if ten percent say no, it would make a difference. If ten percent stop flying, the airlines just shrink their flights ten percent.

If ten percent say no, then almost everyone who flies will observe someone say no. If ten percent don't show up at the airport, the other ninety percent will notice nothing.

Calz
28th April 2011, 04:58
It isn't that I disagree, it is this, if you did just stop flying, they would change their tactics, but if you said no, that would shake the whole edifice.

I agree with in principle (as I oft do with you) but on a practical day to day manner it isn't so simple.

I saw your earlier response in another thread about the 6 year old girl and you suggested you would respond with violence if that were your child (going from memory ... correct me if I am wrong).

Say, for example, I am taking my family on a vacation overseas (from the usa). We have spent 10+ thousands of dollars to do so. We have saved and co-ordinated our time away from our respective jobs and planned it around the school schedule.

I enlighten my family regarding the effects of the back-scatter radiation dna destruction machines and suggest taking the "enhanced" pat down instead.

We hit LAX.

TSA goon grabs the private parts of my young children.

If I understood you correctly ... you recommend punching the offensive TSA goon.

Okay ... now I am in prison (perhaps now my family has gone on without me ... who knows).

I understand you have been "through the ropes" and experienced "the war". I respect your words greatly as well as your experience in life.

In my own situation (metaphorically) I tell my kids it is just like the doctor feeling your private parts. Not right. Of course not.

What I am saying that the airport isn't the battlefield to be fighting this sort of thing.

You will loose.

imho

Lord Sidious
28th April 2011, 05:24

I agree with in principle (as I oft do with you) but on a practical day to day manner it isn't so simple.

I saw your earlier response in another thread about the 6 year old girl and you suggested you would respond with violence if that were your child (going from memory ... correct me if I am wrong).

Say, for example, I am taking my family on a vacation overseas (from the usa). We have spent 10+ thousands of dollars to do so. We have saved and co-ordinated our time away from our respective jobs and planned it around the school schedule.

I enlighten my family regarding the effects of the back-scatter radiation dna destruction machines and suggest taking the "enhanced" pat down instead.

We hit LAX.

TSA goon grabs the private parts of my young children.

If I understood you correctly ... you recommend punching the offensive TSA goon.

Okay ... now I am in prison (perhaps now my family has gone on without me ... who knows).

I understand you have been "through the ropes" and experienced "the war". I respect your words greatly as well as your experience in life.

In my own situation (metaphorically) I tell my kids it is just like the doctor feeling your private parts. Not right. Of course not.

What I am saying that the airport isn't the battlefield to be fighting this sort of thing.

You will loose.

imho

If I recall correctly, I said to place them under arrest, not whack em.
Whacking em might be a bonus, but isn't the goal.
If any of you transit the western side of America to go anywhere, do it via San Francisco international if possible.
The new DA there has said that anyone in his county, San Mateo, who does that will have the full force of the law on them.
That would make me think that if they did pull this, you could get the sheriffs dept to come grab them.
That is one way to get your remedy, use one part of the system against the other part.
Combine that with another way, make it easier to give you the remedy than not and you are well on your way to victory.
I always view legal issues as a battle of wills.
Sun Tzu is a good guide.

Chicodoodoo
28th April 2011, 06:34
The more they can get us to silently concede to dehumanizing treatment, the further they can push us towards abject slavery. Being a slave is more acceptable when everyone around you is as much of a slave as you are. Especially when all agree that they live in the land of liberty and justice for all.

Calz
28th April 2011, 06:39
The more they can get us to silently concede to dehumanizing treatment, the further they can push us towards abject slavery. Being a slave is more acceptable when everyone around you is as much of a slave as you are. Especially when all agree that they live in the land of liberty and justice for all.

Agreed totally.

What would you suggest when traveling with a whole family overseas?

Where to draw the line and fight the fight???

I don't see a winning scenario at the airport ... do you?

Chicodoodoo
28th April 2011, 07:08

Resist whenever you have the luxury of time. Express your resistance verbally when you don't. Never make it easy for them. Always express your displeasure, even if with body language only. Your target audience should include the other travelers. They are your allies. Always try to be respectful to the individual security people but not the system.

Same goes for the IRS. Never file your taxes electronically. Always mail in paper forms. Avoid overpaying your taxes and filing for a refund (that's an interest-free loan to the government). It's better to underpay slightly and make them work to get the remainder (if only by having to go through the effort of cashing your check).

Use your imagination. Resistance is not futile. Remember that your fellow slaves are working for the enemy in order to provide for their families. Their hearts aren't really into it.

Calz
28th April 2011, 07:21

Resist whenever you have the luxury of time. Express your resistance verbally when you don't. Never make it easy for them. Always express your displeasure, even if with body language only. Your target audience should include the other travelers. They are your allies. Always try to be respectful to the individual security people but not the system.

Same goes for the IRS. Never file your taxes electronically. Always mail in paper forms. Avoid overpaying your taxes and filing for a refund (that's an interest-free loan to the government). It's better to underpay slightly and make them work to get the remainder (if only by having to go through the effort of cashing your check).

Use your imagination. Resistance is not futile. Remember that your fellow slaves are working for the enemy in order to provide for their families. Their hearts aren't really into it.

I was hoping to never travel via air again ... but I am not the only "vote" in my family.

IRS ... yep ... I set the deductions such that I can use my money all year long ... and budget such that I mail in what I owe on the last day.

I wish I could do more ... yet have to straddle both worlds and I cannot do my family any good from prison.

Always appreciate your posts chico ... you are as straight of shooter as there is :)

PHARAOH
28th April 2011, 11:58
Arpheus, could not agree more. Don't like it, don't fly. Let the planes rot and the airports become relics. Once the industry is on the verg of collapse the Airlines will demand the searches be discontinued. We must force the airlines hand to demand our rights and freedoms not be infringed upon in order for them to stay in buisness. Use thier tactics against them. Once we divide (corporations and governments) the only winners left will be we.

HURRITT ENYETO
28th April 2011, 12:52
Disgusting. Am i surprised, no.
Sad little Men/Women on a power trip (it doesn't take much)but Karma's a bitch, what goes around comes around,
One day it will be their children/wifes,sisters being assaulted!!
See how they like it :)

king anthony
28th April 2011, 15:04
I say, do not people allow these things to happen to themselves!? Do not the alleged "acts of safety" been made uncomfortable for a reason!? Are not the true terrorists those who create terror - including terror through discomfort, violation and "grief"!? Do not people see who have been the real terrorists (example 9/11) and who continue to be (example in the above video)!?

Lord Sidious
28th April 2011, 15:46
Arpheus, could not agree more. Don't like it, don't fly. Let the planes rot and the airports become relics. Once the industry is on the verg of collapse the Airlines will demand the searches be discontinued. We must force the airlines hand to demand our rights and freedoms not be infringed upon in order for them to stay in buisness. Use thier tactics against them. Once we divide (corporations and governments) the only winners left will be we.

No.
You want this to stop?
Do it yourselves.
Don't wait for someone else.
Have the operation, get the wishbone removed, get the backbone.
If you do not do this now, you will be forced into a situation where you may not be able to fix it.
Or, to put this another way, if you don't fix it, your kids may have to?
No offense to you, I am using your post as an excuse to put this into your consciousness.

Kerrigan
28th April 2011, 17:06
The comments on the youtube video are pretty disturbing. People really think that TSA is there to counter terrorisme and that everything is fine and that the girl is just making a scene...

Chicodoodoo
28th April 2011, 18:34
It wouldn't surprise me if everything used as an excuse to put these draconian airline security procedures into place turned out to be psy-ops and false-flag events. We know 9/11 started all of this, and we know 9/11 was a psy-ops false-flag event.

The root of the problem is that sociopathic criminals are running our country. Heck, if we expand our vision just a bit more, it becomes evident that they are running our world.

So when criminals run the world, what do we do?

Carmody
28th April 2011, 19:00
IMO it is a dual pronged attack. One to get you to accept and two to get people out of the air and to stop international connections and individual actions/behaviour/ thoughts in those areas.

Their control over you was best when you were completely regionalized.

So... they now, after assessing how people have conducted themselves in a globalization scenario... they want globalization with localized views. And your complete acquiescence to all things intrusive.

Seems like it's headed to an area where it will work for them.

ps: other side of the paranoid coins says that they may also be looking for non-human entities.

it's a long shot as potentials go but it is on the table as a distinct possibility, regarding the 'known knowns'.

ghostrider
28th April 2011, 22:42
another alphabet agency at it's finest, CIA FBI NSA ATF DEA and now the TSA, american's treated like possible threats to the agenda? hhmmm. this poor girl will have post tramatic stress from now on. they want to instill FEAR , watch the ripple.

Inelia
28th April 2011, 22:46
Does anyone know if there are any legal resort to action against these assaults by passengers in the USA?

king anthony
28th April 2011, 22:51
Does anyone know if there are any legal resort to action against these assaults by passengers in the USA?

Many have tried and many are trying and some are still waiting - and most cases are never heard from again - and this be so, as one cannot "win" when the "rule master" is playing the game.

Lost Soul
28th April 2011, 23:00
I truly hope that it is subtitled German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, etc. so that people will be discouraged from visiting the USA. Let the travel go down and the TSA with it.

I have a friend who is a police officer in the UK. He is world traveler and today he refuses to visit the USA because of the TSA.

Franny
28th April 2011, 23:12
I read an article months ago of an interview with an Israeli security professional that says he was part of the team that developed the security for Ben Gurion airport. He flatly said that the x-ray scanners and groping are a waste which is why he recommended the airport against them.

He said he knew the scanners and groping could be easily bypassed and the scanners were too expensive and dangerous.

So, itʻs all he above posts including the money that is made on the scanners; too lucrative for Michael Chertok and friends to pass up. And none of them or Congress ever have to pass thru them.

As far as saying "NO" goes...many if not most of them are detained till they miss their flight and questioned and groped some more or arrested. Some end up on the no fly lists. Some have been injured, at least one or two died. Some end up in court. A few even win their court case.

How do people effectively say no?

Police canʻt or wonʻt assist travelers that have been "gate raped" as a friend of mine calls it. So donʻt look to law enforcement or legislators. He had the experience of saying "NO" and the police backed up the TSA.

He was detained for 6 hours with out water or bathroom use, questioned extensively, his background searched, he luggage dumped on the floor - he had to repack it, and had to wait till the following day to get a flight home. His employer was not amused; he often flies because of his job. He now gets pulled aside, questioned, groped and searched every time he has to fly.

Does anyone have a recommendation for saying NO effectively enough to keep from getting x-rayed or groped let alone all the rest of the BS one has to go thru to get on a plane these days?

Some wonʻt fly, thatʻs their way of saying NO. Others want or need to fly saying they wonʻt let govt keep them from seeing friends and family or doing business.

If EVERYONE, even 50% stopped flying for a week, that would probably do it, but we know that wonʻt happen. So, how do individuals say NO?

Maia Gabrial
28th April 2011, 23:13
Seriously, my friend WAS anal probed in Texas just to get on Greyhound! How insulting is that? He looked ashamed and insulted when he got here; so, I can tell you he didn't like the experience. These businesses must not want to stay in business much, if they treat their customers like this. Whatever happened to "the customers are always right because they pay your wages?

king anthony
28th April 2011, 23:19
Does anyone have a recommendation for saying NO effectively enough to keep from getting x-rayed or groped let alone all the rest of the BS one has to go thru to get on a plane these days?

I say, one alone cannot - one with many can; the solution is this, spread the word for global change and "they" will let go once numbers have been reached.

Lord Sidious
29th April 2011, 02:29

I have read that the section of the US Code that contains the tsa provisions is not enacted as it should be, this would make it public policy.
That can't overcome a statute, let alone a law.
The question would be, in that case, does congress, the senate and the pres have the ability to excuse their servants from doing things that are state crimes?
If not, you have your remedy.
The states are in a period right now where some of them are taking power back from the feds.
I suggest you take advantage of that.

I read an article months ago of an interview with an Israeli security professional that says he was part of the team that developed the security for Ben Gurion airport. He flatly said that the x-ray scanners and groping are a waste which is why he recommended the airport against them.

He said he knew the scanners and groping could be easily bypassed and the scanners were too expensive and dangerous.

So, itʻs all he above posts including the money that is made on the scanners; too lucrative for Michael Chertok and friends to pass up. And none of them or Congress ever have to pass thru them.

As far as saying "NO" goes...many if not most of them are detained till they miss their flight and questioned and groped some more or arrested. Some end up on the no fly lists. Some have been injured, at least one or two died. Some end up in court. A few even win their court case.

How do people effectively say no?

Police canʻt or wonʻt assist travelers that have been "gate raped" as a friend of mine calls it. So donʻt look to law enforcement or legislators. He had the experience of saying "NO" and the police backed up the TSA.

He was detained for 6 hours with out water or bathroom use, questioned extensively, his background searched, he luggage dumped on the floor - he had to repack it, and had to wait till the following day to get a flight home. His employer was not amused; he often flies because of his job. He now gets pulled aside, questioned, groped and searched every time he has to fly.

Some wonʻt fly, thatʻs their way of saying NO. Others want or need to fly saying they wonʻt let govt keep them from seeing friends and family or doing business.

If EVERYONE, even 50% stopped flying for a week, that would probably do it, but we know that wonʻt happen. So, how do individuals say NO?

Don't take this the wrong way, but that happened because your friend allowed it.
From years of testing the authorities, I can surmise what happened.
He objected and so they came down on him in a test mode.
If he passed, they would have let him go, but he didn't, so they gave him the lot.
This is the way they work, I know from my life.
I have seen them treat people like crap, then smile at me and I have no issues.
Believe it or not, this is far easier than all of you think.
People make it hard because of fear and doubt.
I saw a blog about a guy that refused to co operate and then told them he was leaving.
They let him. I will see if I can find it again.

Calz
29th April 2011, 02:34

There are lawsuits pending ... the most high profile from Jesse Ventura:

Jesse Ventura slams TSA with lawsuit

Count Jesse Ventura among fliers who don't want their "junk" touched by Transportation Security Administration agents.

The former Minnesota governor and pro wrestler filed a lawsuit Monday in federal court in Minnesota against the Department of Homeland Security and the TSA.

The suit alleges enhanced airport security procedures, including pat-downs and full body scanning, violate Ventura's rights under the Fourth Amendment, which protects Americans from unreasonable searches and seizures.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-25/travel/jesse.ventura.tsa.lawsuit_1_pat-downs-and-full-body-tsa-lawsuit?_s=PM:TRAVEL

jackovesk
29th April 2011, 03:18

Don't take this the wrong way, but that happened because your friend allowed it.
If he passed, they would have let him go, but he didn't, so they gave him the lot.
I saw a blog about a guy that refused to co operate and then told them he was leaving.

Lord Sid,

I have noticed on a couple occassions you have mentioned there is another way of handling Airport Security Intrusions...

Can you tell us, what Strategies you have successfully used to get around the TSA type Screening &/or Pat-Downs?

Lord Sidious
29th April 2011, 03:38

Lord Sid,

I have noticed on a couple occassions you have mentioned there is another way of handling Airport Security Intrusions...

Can you tell us, what Strategies you have successfully used to get around the TSA type Screening &/or Pat-Downs?

Let me give you some advice, if you want to get a response from me, tone down your sarcasm/attitude, or I will simply ignore you.
If what I say goes over someones head because their legal knowledge is less than mine, that is an issue we can work on.
If people want to extract the michael, I am not gonna play that game.

Now, to put some info up for you.
Read it all, try to put it in perspective.
Your remedy is contained in the following.

http://static1.firedoglake.com/1/files/2010/11/KnowYourRights-full.jpg

You may notice on that chart some words that give the game away. They are

you may be asked to submit
Does that sound compulsory? If they ask and you say no, what then?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/tsa-wants-to-expand-groping-of-vaginas.html
That one contains a remedy you could use on health grounds.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/states-rebeling-against-tsa-texas-the-latest-to-legislate-for-banning-grope-downs-naked-scanners.html
This one shows you that there are state laws that do and can override this madness.

http://rutherford.org/articles_db/press_release.asp?article_id=865
This is about a case against the TSA and the result is
http://www.rutherford.org/articles_db/press_release.asp?article_id=866

Another successful case.
http://www.infowars.com/seattle-activist-wins-case-against-tsa/

And you need to keep a copy of this to read.
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1NKPsi1ofhiMmavI5hi3z_zYOEeWM9b4JSiSfeL64pd0
The easiest way to copy it is to open your word processor, go to the doc, press control -a, control - c and then on the blank word processor doc press control - v.

I am still looking for the blog that I mentioned.

Carmody
29th April 2011, 03:44
this is Israeli influence in the methodologies of population control. True sociopath behavior.

This is The Gaza strip game playing out at and on the airport travel level.

I'm sure there is a 'next stage' waiting in the wings.

One pundit described it as the sad Zionist syndrome, one where the Zionist is crying as they shoot the Palestinian in the head, as the Palestinian forced them to, you see......

Like Gaza and Israel itself, I see it as purposeful provocation.

Lord Sidious
29th April 2011, 03:51
this is Israeli influence in the methodologies of population control. True sociopath behavior.

This is The Gaza strip game playing out at and on the airport travel level.

I'm sure there is a 'next stage' waiting in the wings.

One pundit described it as the sad Zionist syndrome, one where the Zionist is crying as they shoot the Palestinian in the head, as the Palestinian forced them to, you see......

Ironically, the israeli government says that scanners and patdowns are a waste of time and innefficient.
When it comes to matters of security, they are well versed.

Ok, you lucky, lucky, avalonuggets, I found the blog post.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/man-proves-tsa-policies-are-unconstitutional.html
First is alex jones version.
http://noblasters.com/
That is the guy himself.

Let me put to all you readers that this is not a problem in and/or of itself.
This is a symptom.
The problem is this, the government thinks it is in charge and you must do as it says.
If you do NOT say no now, you may not be able to soon.
Hands up how many of you think that the us, uk, australia, nz, canada and the rest are communist corporations now?

Now, for some more angles.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/scandal-tsa-restricts-scanners-to-undermine-protest-in-crude-pr-stunt.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/030509_TSA_opt_out_day.html
If these are so vital to national security, what type of idiot would turn them off for a day to defeat people who are angry?
Is that not a huge security breach?
Or do they know something that you don't?
Many of those in the administration and some past have made money from the scanners.
This is all about getting you to consent, nothing else.
Stop the madness now, just say no to drugs.
Oops, say no to the government.
Hang on, that is the same thing. :p

jackovesk
29th April 2011, 04:00

Lord Sid,

Let me give you some advice, if you want to get a response from me, tone down your sarcasm/attitude, or I will simply ignore you.
If what I say goes over someones head because their legal knowledge is less than mine, that is an issue we can work on.

Lord Sid,

Just to let you know there was no sarcasm intended.

It was a genuine question...

Thanks for the info...

Jack

Franny
29th April 2011, 05:04
That is pretty much the answer I was looking for, thanks.

I listened to a recording of an political activist who was stopped because he had a roll of cash money on him. He kept asking what the laws were and they would not answer but kept asking how he received the cash and threatening him. Finally, he was released with his cash I as I recall.

Next up...stopping it completely. Many buy the lie that itʻs for protection because of 9/11, underwear and shoe bomber etc; this has be be openly challenged. Two major projects.

Lord Sidious
29th April 2011, 05:09

Lord Sid,

Lord Sid,

Just to let you know there was no sarcasm intended.

It was a genuine question...

Thanks for the info...

Jack

Ok, sorry for misunderstanding your words then.

dukes4monny
29th April 2011, 06:57
For me, I now don't give these things my attention. I know that I can 'fight' these things, which, when I was younger I would have done.......but this is a very 'draining' experience.
If you give these things your attention, what you are doing is giving away your energy and 'they' will gladly take it.
I have been through these scanners recently going into and out of Russia. I do genuinely feel sorry for the individuals who run these machines and also any border patrols, they are after-all the same as us, but they do live in a state of fear all of the time........please just stop and think what that must be like.
Yes, I am now 'older and wiser', and I do feel empathy for my fellow 'inmates', and I don't want to make their lives any worse than they already are.

Another recent example for me of 'not giving focus (energy)' away was with the 2011 Census. I had already done some research about the Census and I simply knew that I wasn't going to do it, and just forgot about it.
The Census collector turned up and I had a genuine discussion with her about it (not at all heated), and she left after I had confirmed that my actions would not directly affect her. The next collector that came around said that it was her 'first day on the job'......;)

My advice which is learned through experience is just: don't give these things your energy, please save your energy for the real fight that we face..........

Life is but a game.......learn to play it

mondaze
29th April 2011, 07:05
as dear old crowley's love child once said, just say no. loudly. firmly.politely. and let them look like hooligans.

king anthony
29th April 2011, 13:45
Aside from the "dangers" of full body scanning, "they" do have clear naked images of people who pass through. One such example is Shah Rukh Khan.

If people can make these types of devices at home - then what can "they" do with unlimited resources!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzHCDknFbDU

Is this where everything is leading to - maybe something to think about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar2gZiT5dDM

Aurelius
29th April 2011, 16:18
Inelia ... could you not 'focus your attention' on the TSA scanning machine initiators .. 'send the light to them' ... then we observe the change?

the initiators = as you know there are typically only a handful of people that initiate these things. follow the money. it has less to do we security and more to do with control.
the change = the units get taken out, the man handling stops, and / or the process is improved for all.

HURRITT ENYETO
30th April 2011, 04:49
Seriously, my friend WAS anal probed in Texas just to get on Greyhound! How insulting is that? He looked ashamed and insulted when he got here; so, I can tell you he didn't like the experience. These businesses must not want to stay in business much, if they treat their customers like this. Whatever happened to "the customers are always right because they pay your wages?

I think your friend got on a Flying Saucer not a Greyhound,
Easy mistake to make. We've all done it. :)

king anthony
30th April 2011, 12:20

Here is an "older" article I had posted elsewhere related to your question. The actual link to the article is no longer.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1258/5147545888_498ddc9c03_o.jpg

Calz
2nd May 2011, 02:42
Perhaps some good news (for a change) on this front.

Have to keep an eye on this to see if it goes anywhere (or is just windowdressing for when the "bad boys" get caught "being bad").

Texas Bill Would Make Invasive Pat-Downs a Felony

FORT WORTH, Texas -- A former Miss USA's claims of being groped during a pat-down at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport could be a felony under a bill gaining momentum in the Texas Legislature.

The bill would make it illegal for a security officer to intentionally touch someone's private areas -- even atop clothing -- unless they have probable cause to believe the person is carrying something illegal.

Bill sponsor State Rep. David Simpson says the searches are removing people's dignity.

Last fall the Transportation Security Administration started a new pat-down procedure.
Susie Castillo, crowned Miss USA in 2003, said she was "molested" during a pat-down last April.

TSA spokesman Nicholas Kimball says the agency doesn't comment on pending legislation. He says current security measures are the best ways to mitigate the risk of terrorism.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/29/texas-make-invasive-pat-downs-felony/

Calz
11th May 2011, 06:21
TSA at KCI checking out a 6 month old baby's bottom. :baby:

My kids are grown ... but if I was traveling with an infant I would seriously consider leaving a "dirty bomb" awaiting close inspection under the diaper ... if you smell my drift. :yuck:

TSA gets flack for baby's KC airport patdown

(CBS News)

Less than a month after a public outcry over a 6-year-old's patdown at the New Orleans airport by TSA agents, a photo showing TSA agents examining what appears to be the rear end of a baby at Kansas City International airport has gained a lot of attention.

Twitter user Jacob Jester, who describes himself as an "evangelist, founder of reaching innovations, son of god, husband to kristin, father to jude and cruz, pastor of @theremixlife", posted the photo over the weekend, with the description: "Just saw #tsa agents patting down a little baby at @KCIAirport Pretty sure that's extreme. Check the pic."

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/10/national/main20061649.shtml#ixzz1M1MPzs7u

Calz
18th May 2011, 05:02
This could end up in the supreme court ...

TSA Responds To Texas: Resistance is Futile

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
May 17, 2011

The TSA has issued a laughable response to the news that the state of Texas has passed a bill to officially make it a misdemeanor to pat-down breasts, buttocks, or genitals.

The Agency contends, via its blog, that Texas cannot do anything to restrict TSA procedures because, as a federal agency it is protected under the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution.

“Blogger Bob”, the TSA’s propaganda mouthpiece, writes:

“What’s our take on the Texas House of Representatives voting to ban the current TSA pat-down? Well, the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution (Article. VI. Clause 2) prevents states from regulating the federal government.”

How ridiculous it is for the TSA to cite the Constitution in its own defense! While citing one section, it is completely ignoring two others – namely the Fourth and Tenth Amendments.

The Fourth Amendment protects “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches” without “probable cause”.

As far as we can recollect, no where in the Constitution does it say that the federal government has the right to touch Americans’ private parts in the first instance.

Therefore, under the Tenth, States have the right to pass their own laws against this abuse of power, because:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

The TSA’s contention that the Supremacy Clause bars states from regulating the federal government is a total lie. The Supremacy Clause states:

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.

In other words, The constitution is the supreme law and any federal laws made in line with the constitution are supreme. No where does it say that states cannot regulate federal government.

But why would we expect the TSA to understand the Constitution when it violates it every hour of every day?

The Supremacy Clause, as with every other part of the Constitution, is there to protect against potential federal government abuses of power, not to effectively enable them as the TSA claims. The Constitution protects the rights of the people, not the rights of the federal government.

In addition, there is no enumerated power in the Constitution that gives the federal government the authority to regulate local airports. Under the Tenth Amendment, airport operation falls under state jurisdiction.

The TSA’s version of the US Constitution, like much of the federal government’s, is a complete perversion of it’s actual meaning.

The TSA blog goes on to state:

“We wish we lived in a world where you could just walk on a plane with no security screening, but that just isn’t the case unfortunately. Aviation security agencies worldwide have been using pat-downs long before TSA was created to prevent dangerous items from getting onto airplanes. The pat-down is a highly effective tool to resolve certain alarms and keep these dangerous items off of planes that could cause catastrophic damage.”

Again, this is a pathetic attempt at justification of full on government groping. To claim that “Other countries did it first” is just plain weak. Other countries do not have a written constitution safeguarding the privacy rights of their citizens. And besides, specifically, what other countries governments are putting their hands inside people’s pants and literally touching their genitals?

The Texas House of Representatives passed the legislation on Friday to prohibit “intrusive touching” when people are seeking access to public buildings and forms of transportation.

The bill, sponsored by Republican House member David Simpson, outlaws public servants from “intentionally, knowingly or recklessly touching anyone’s anus, sexual organ, buttocks or breasts, including touching through clothing, and any manner of touching that would be offensive to a reasonable person.”

Should the bill also pass the Senate and be signed into law, convicted TSA agents could face a $4,000 fine and up to one year in jail.

Representative Simpson appeared on the Alex Jones Show Friday to discuss the bill:

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-responds-to-texas-resistance-is-futile/

Lord Sidious
18th May 2011, 06:27
That claim is so ludicrous.
It is like saying the state police can't book a federal employee on the job for drink driving.
Pffffffffffft.
Nuggetry.

TimelessDimensions
18th May 2011, 19:26
Fear-based thinking must be transmuted..

Calz
21st May 2011, 15:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ANNK_hBVE&feature=player_embedded