PDA

View Full Version : what is your mission

manny
30th April 2011, 15:57
many a time i hear the words we chose to come here.
we are on a mission.
we will make a difference.

have you found your calling.
if so please respond.
because i,m sure my mission is not to wake up in the morning popping zits in the mirror.
so any advice will be welcome.;)

Lord Sidious
30th April 2011, 16:06
many a time i hear the words we chose to come here.
we are on a mission.
we will make a difference.

have you found your calling.
if so please respond.
because i,m sure my mission is not to wake up in the morning popping zits in the mirror.
so any advice will be welcome.;)
Clean the mirror when you finish. :cool:

manny
30th April 2011, 16:09
lmao;)........

SteveX
30th April 2011, 16:09
Ever since I was a very very young boy 've had it in me head, hard wired if you like, that i"m here (planet earth) to do something for mankind. At 50 years of age I still ain't got a freakin clue what it is and the clocks running dude

:pout:

manny
30th April 2011, 16:12
Ever since I was a very very young boy 've had it in me head, hard wired if you like, that in here (planet earth) to do something for mankind. At 50 years of age I still ain't got a freakin clue what it is and the clocks running dude

maybe,just maybe the time ain,t right for you yet.
but ditto i feel the same.

Lost Soul
30th April 2011, 16:14
I haven't figured it out. That said, do what Hay-Seuss told us to do: be kind to one another. That's good enough for a lifetime.

DeDukshyn
30th April 2011, 16:16
Well I know my mission is to raise my frequency and influence others to do the same. That's about all the detail I could get though... I wish there was a manual or some training or something ;)

(the reason there's no manual because we all have the "manual" inside us - once we learn to really dig inside ourselves, more is revealed - it's part of the process.)

Lord Sidious
30th April 2011, 16:19
My mission is to provoke people to think.
For themselves is a good thing, but think full stop is ok too.
Being an enemy of the crown also means it is my mission to mess with them at every opportunity I get and to disrupt the system in whatever way I can.

manny
30th April 2011, 16:23
Well I know my mission is to raise my frequency and influence others to do the same. That's about all the detail I could get though... I wish there was a manual or some training or something ;)

(the reason there's no manual because we all have the "manual" inside us - once we learn to really dig inside ourselves, more is revealed - it's part of the process.)
you,ve just answered your own questions.cooool.

Jake
30th April 2011, 16:24
I have heard it said that it could take several lifetimes to fulfill your 'mission'. Also, I am sure many souls are here to experience and report. Which is a brave mission, considering that we do not realize that we will forget, when we agree to the 'mission'.
I have the same burning question. Certainly we are all relevant in the big picture. We all have a piece of the 'puzzle'. IMO. I feel that my life experiences has paved the way for me to help others with the trauma and/or confusion (if any) of their initial fully consciouse OBEs. I have alot of experience there. But how can I be sure? I don't think I can. Most peoples 'missions' simplify into one or two catagories; to teach people and to heal people. We all have our different sets of built in skills for this purpose. I suspect that most of us are doing our 'jobs' by just existing and being ourselves. of course, this is my opinion. Excellent topic, manny. and do remember to wash the mirror... Jake.

gabbahh
30th April 2011, 16:27
Be who I am, do what I can.

To recreate paradise for One and all of Us.

Peace Love Unity Respect, Ton

DeDukshyn
30th April 2011, 16:29

you,ve just answered your own questions.cooool.

I'm overly empathic at times ... but I caught myself this time LOL.

manny
30th April 2011, 16:29
I have heard it said that it could take several lifetimes to fulfill your 'mission'. Also, I am sure many souls are here to experience and report. Which is a brave mission, considering that we do not realize that we will forget, when we agree to the 'mission'.
I have the same burning question. Certainly we are all relevant in the big picture. We all have a piece of the 'puzzle'. IMO. I feel that my life experiences has paved the way for me to help others with the trauma and/or confusion (if any) of their initial fully consciouse OBEs. I have alot of experience there. But how can I be sure? I don't think I can. Most peoples 'missions' simplify into one or two catagories; to teach people and to heal people. We all have our different sets of built in skills for this purpose. I suspect that most of us are doing our 'jobs' by just existing and being ourselves. of course, this is my opinion. Excellent topic, manny. and do remember to wash the mirror... Jake.
no disrepect.
i heard is not good enough.
i want you to remember your mission.
whether it be full on or trivial,but means something to either self or to someone else.
now please try and remem;)ber

jjl
30th April 2011, 16:34
my mission is to sit and listen. I fail at it miserbly

manny
30th April 2011, 16:43
no its not.
stop.
being.self demoting.
raise your awareness.you are here for a reason.
seek it.
we all learn from each other.
not the normal class room (you will learn this and accept it)
find the light within yourself.
whatever life has thrown at you,you are better.

now stop it .
please advance from all the negativity......when you are ready.;)

manny
30th April 2011, 16:51
we have all had negative experiences in our lifes.
now imo we either can hold on to them or learn from them and move on.
so is the negative experience controlling you.
or are you gonna take charge of your life and experience.
it,s up to you.;)

Mike Gorman
30th April 2011, 16:53
To have a "Mission" implies an overarching authority, or source of quests-we awaken to this life
and we go through the social institutions created by others-usually at this point we either go along with it all,
or become very aware that something is not right-we may not be able to fully articulate what that is,
but this awareness of intangible incongruity, the researches we make of information available, spurs us on
and colours our actions. It is a tough Gig whatever your choices-I get suspicious of people when they speak of absolutes I know
do not exist. My mission is to get to the other side of 'this' and find out as much as possible.

manny
30th April 2011, 16:59
To have a "Mission" implies an overarching authority, or source of quests-we awaken to this life
and we go through the social institutions created by others-usually at this point we either go along with it all,
or become very aware that something is not right-we may not be able to fully articulate what that is,
but this awareness of intangible incongruity, the researches we make of information available, spurs us on
and colours our actions. It is a tough Gig whatever your choices-I get suspicious of people when they speak of absolutes I know
do not exist. My mission is to get to the other side of 'this' and find out as much as possible.
breaking it down to find out as much as possible....to what ends.
this implies you or moving on.
so do you already know your mission.

manny
30th April 2011, 17:25
Be who I am, do what I can.

To recreate paradise for One and all of Us.

Peace Love Unity Respect, Ton
so if thats your mission.
are you actually achieving it.
if so please send us details so i,we, may help you with your venture.

manny
30th April 2011, 17:29
as yet not one person can recall their mission,chosing to live this life.
dig deeper within yourselfs guys and gals.;)

Jayke
30th April 2011, 17:30
I do enjoy your threads Manny, maybe it's your mission to ask the questions which really matter, inspire peoples minds to start thinking in more meaningful directions.

I was lucky enough to discover my mission relatively early, ever since school i had the idea that it was my mission to catalyse the evolution of humanity on this planet...wasn't till i read the deepest fear quote that I understood how to go about doing it.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Be the change you want to see in the world...My mission has since been to bring bliss and harmony to the world by helping people to connect with the greatest aspects of themselves and then learning how to share that greatness with others...still a work in progress but after 7 years i'm making some steady progress.

Jake, I had my first and only OBE about 8 years ago before I knew anything about the spiritual side of life...I read online about pulling yourself out of your body using an imagined golden rope...I tried it thinking it was just ridiculous nonsense, to my surprise it actually worked and I felt my energy rise about a foot above the bed. Only problem was I got so scared it shocked me right back into my physical body...i've never been able to have an OBE since no matter how much meditation I've done, any tips would definately be appreciated

jcocks
30th April 2011, 17:38
At this time, I am speaking my own truth and standing tall, OWNING it. I figure that is part of my mission. I also figure part of my mission is to be a "mirror" for people - expose their meanness by being as nice and kind as I can at all times without resorting to the downright mean and hurtful behaviour that I have been subject to at times. (To be honest, it's more the case that that is the only explanation I have for what I do in those situations that makes it bearable). But I think a lot of us are here to help humanity when the **** really hits the fan and the shift is occurring thick and fast, and we're almost there :)

MariaDine
30th April 2011, 17:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esW78JMT-EM

An example ...but it can happen to, anyone, to help find their OWN MISSION !

Namasté

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFJkhV5l5JU&feature=related

manny
30th April 2011, 17:41
no tips my friend.we all experience what we need to know when we are ready.
i cannot give any advice on anything,just ask the questions.
though i do believe ...
through your experience i shall learn.
and through mine you will also learn.
imo we are all interconnected.

manny
30th April 2011, 17:51
i enjoyed the kung fu series whilste growing up.
but the question in the thread is...
what is your mission.
i don,t look up to any superstars or gurus.
you have to answer this.

KosmicKat
30th April 2011, 20:16
My mission statement is disappointingly simple:

Go where you're sent
Do what you're told
Don't ask irrelevant questions

I've never been reprimanded for asking too many questions but I don't get too many answers.

Nasu
30th April 2011, 20:29
I feel my personal mission is to either survive, or if not then for those who follow to benefit from my diligence and store-keeping. Of all the technologies, weapons and food that can be hidden, my most valued treasure is books, knowledge. My mission, if at all possible, is to pass the ball on to the next generation, dead or alive. One way or another this is a suicide mission, no-one gets out alive, so it is my belief to do all I can, while I can, the reason may never present itself to me, but I do have faith that there is a reason..N

Heartsong
30th April 2011, 21:37
My mission was to resolve issues with my childhood (possibly karmic, I don't really know) and have a very special son. He's a near genius, very sensitive with a strong sense of justice.

As I dealt with my childhood issues I learned how to respond to him, to guide him in living with his gifts. My part is mostly done. He's in law school now and has a girl friend he'll likely marry. He'll go on to effect many people. I wouldn't discount a possibility of his going into public office.

My Mom who was the center of the abuse I suffered is now 91 and I can enjoy her for what she is and not resent her for what she was.

With missions nearly complete, for the rest of my life, I will sing and enjoy my husband of 40 years.

I feel whole now.

the_flyingboy
30th April 2011, 22:24
From a very young boy i can remember a dream i have,i say have because i still have it the same exact dream and when i say young imean from an age before i knew about ufo's and aliens and some of the species of aliens that exist...well my dream is to kill a leader draconian and with no modern weapon but with a cross-bow which the arrow will be deeped in some special water.I say draconian because at the time when i first saw the dream i thought it would be the devil or satan but now since i have an idea how a very high status draconian would look like (with horns and wings) i know its a draconian i should be finishing off and i can feel its getting close,the reason why? its the first time in my life that inside me a voice has been telling me that its time to get the cross-bow and i'm close to the process of ordering a TAC 15i cross-bow they say its one of the best so hope things go well.
Something else that i forgot to say is that i have a friend which works in N.A.S.A and he says things to me like PLF's (progrmming life forms) as Dr Greer has said about secret tecnologies about how time travel works and speed of like and speed of thought...and he feels the same to that the time is getting close,
and guys becareful what yous say in youtube and other channels cause they are monitored by N.A.S.A and M.I 6 with my friend we developed a of talking by comments on different videos on each answer or question said so its hard to trace a whole conversation.

Nasu
30th April 2011, 22:38
and guys becareful what yous say in youtube and other channels cause they are monitored by N.A.S.A and M.I 6 with my friend we developed a of talking by comments on different videos on each answer or question said so its hard to trace a whole conversation.

As is Avalon, as are your bank accounts, as is your IP address, as is your choice of self medication, as is your friends, as is your life. I would urge caution, who or what could have been influencing your dreams? Be careful, you may be an unwitting pawn against your own race. Who would gain by your actions? Who could potentially lose if you assassinated such a high up individual? I think, we are all parts of the same game, part of our mission is to deduce which part we are in and for whom do we operate?

As a parting thought, if you will not heed my warning, I would suggest a knife, though it requires you being closer, the outcome is more controllable and decisive. N

manny
30th April 2011, 23:37
My mission statement is disappointingly simple:

Go where you're sent
Do what you're told
Don't ask irrelevant questions

I've never been reprimanded for asking too many questions but I don't get too many answers.
so you are not a free will thinker.
you have been taught and will obey.

i am not a number i am a free man....

stay on this forum your thoughts may change;)

manny
30th April 2011, 23:45
please don,t censor your comments,for the fear of tptb watching.
where else are you going to express your true feelings.
and maybe learn a thing or two.
you are who you are.
express yourself.

Romanna
1st May 2011, 00:12
After recalling a couple of previous lives in which I lived alone because of profound distrust of myself and others I realized that I came to transform that distrust to an ability to love, live and work with others. As I look around the world at all the junk that is coming to the surface, like pus being released from a deep abscess, I see that as an external manifestation of what we all are doing in our own individual, and often unassuming way, bringing our own personal negative emotions to the surface and transforming them into something of a higher order. When a larger minority do that the whole level of consciousness on the planet rises. You may be living your mission without realizing it.

gabbahh
1st May 2011, 00:40
Hi manny, thanks for the tough questions.

Let me try to expand on what I meant...

so if thats your mission.

My mission is to try and create a paradise for myself and the ones around me. I try and do this daily, and I also have a vision for my future which I am trying to realise: a small scale self sustaining community. Starting out small and growing naturally. How we are (going) to realise this is, is kinda a big subject so I won't to go into full details here. To give you an idea of the building blocks of this community and what needs to be accounted for when realising this community: property, food and water, shelter, energy, connectivity, sustainability, health, education, commerce, balance with nature, natural law, wealth preservation, growth, etc etc. I have started with this idea years ago and am currently saving up to be able to buy a piece of property (abroad) so I can start building, and all who join will join.
But this eventual vision is not really important to me, it is the road which I travel NOW which is important, this paradise of me, is like a sort of "camelot" (a beacon in the night). I see it in the distance, I talk about it, I dream about it, (I realise it), and together we all walk, but all on our own paths. This is our true mission: to walk our own paths and being who we are. And maybe I/you/we reach this "paradise" or "camelot", maybe I/you/we will realise our dreams. My dream is a paradise on this world, for all these spirits, so that we can live in love, without war, famine and other forms of senseless destruction.

are you actually achieving it.

I understand this in two ways.
1: Yes I am walking the path I should be walking, I am who I am, so therefore I have "achieved" all I want.
2: The world currently doesn't look like paradise, so no, currently not achieving the paradise part. Therefore I have this "vission", an alternative to the retarded system which we have now. And I don't kid myself that I am able to recreate paradise on this earth for all, alone. But together (as in all of us) can do this ( very easily).

if so please send us details so i,we, may help you with your venture.
So you want the details of creating this paradise for the world. Kinda like a big question. I have answered it for my self, I can't answer for others.
If you would like to discuss ideas about creating alternatives to current systems and communities, let me know. I might find time in my busy life to write out my thoughts about those matters, and start a discussion about our thoughts. (The job of writing out my thoughts about these matters scare me, since I have been discussing these things and thinking constructively about it for well over 20 years...)

If you have further questions, or want me to clarify what I just said further please shoot.

Boom shiva, gabbahh.

the_flyingboy
1st May 2011, 03:26
the high being at the time in my dream was advising a hand full of humans on how to take out the resistance and at the front of them there were high tec machines and tanks ready for a battle against the rest of free humanity this dream has been going on for 26 yrs..and i do get warned if something is not from me i mean if i'm being influenced i get very bad headaches like the one i'm having right now as i'm typing this..

58andfixed
1st May 2011, 07:45

Being an enemy of the crown also means it is my mission to mess with them at every opportunity I get and to disrupt the system in whatever way I can.

I prefer to include a greater degree of understanding, so I evoke rather than provoke.

I demonstrate the best critical thinking I can muster, and am willing to be honest about when I have been duped. I think it is easier for my brothers to mimic what I do, rather than what I say I would like them to do.

I am willing to question, and would rather avoid being an enemy or creating an enemy.

Dropping to the mind set of those that are more selfish, greedy, angry or simply reactive isn't the best example I can think of.

MariaDine
1st May 2011, 10:00
http://sangrea.net/free-cartoons/phil_wisdom-lost.jpg

The point is that no one is going to tell you what your mission his. All you can do is devellop your own talents and feel what makes you happy.

Other people are the reflexion of your own search. They mirror the «search». Your search is (also )their search.

So, it's not from outside that the answer will come, but from within you. Stop worrying and go ....go and try new things ... :)

Namasté

Lord Sidious
1st May 2011, 10:13
I prefer to include a greater degree of understanding, so I evoke rather than provoke.

I demonstrate the best critical thinking I can muster, and am willing to be honest about when I have been duped. I think it is easier for my brothers to mimic what I do, rather than what I say I would like them to do.

There are many different paths to the top of the mountain, you and I are using different ones.
Is yours better than mine? Maybe.
But if they all get to the top, there is no better, only a degree.

I am willing to question, and would rather avoid being an enemy or creating an enemy.

Dropping to the mind set of those that are more selfish, greedy, angry or simply reactive isn't the best example I can think of.

It wasn't my choice to be an enemy of the crown, they started it on me.
It is nice to be a pacifist, but when someone who isn't kicks in your front door, then you have a couple of choices, no?

katewilliams79
1st May 2011, 10:19
How can one *re-member*? That's what i'd like to know. Having a foggy (negative) unconscious doesn't exactly help in the conscious world in which we live.

no disrepect.
whether it be full on or trivial,but means something to either self or to someone else.

Lord Sidious
1st May 2011, 10:23
How can one *re-member*? That's what i'd like to know. Having a foggy (negative) unconscious doesn't exactly help in the conscious world in which we live.

no disrepect.

I think you could say that this is what the aquisition of wisdom actually is.

shijo
1st May 2011, 10:28
My mission came to me in 1978 due to a long chat with someone i disliked, its to invoke the mystic law of Nam Myo Ho Renge Kyo and help others do the same, i belong to no faction, no organisation and have no "guru, no teacher and no method". ( to quote Van the Man.) My spirit just relies on these characters and theyve carried me through unfailingly across the sea of suffering and this world of endurance.I dont believe in people having to pay a penny to open themselves up to their true reality and manifest from their. Regards to all.

Tahi
1st May 2011, 10:34
To be me, a free spirit. Learning as much as I can while I'm here.

Chelle
1st May 2011, 10:58
My mission:

To be here on planet earth right NOW at this time, and to LIVE, LOVE, LEARN and ENJOY.

It's that simple.

Chelle

KosmicKat
1st May 2011, 11:04

Thank you for prompting me to question whether or not I think for myself! Never a bad thing.

Often I wonder why I am here. Sometimes I think maybe I catch a glimpse of part of the answer, but it is never quite that simple. Like a web of reasons.

Lord Sidious
1st May 2011, 11:10

Thank you for prompting me to question whether or not I think for myself! Never a bad thing.

Often I wonder why I am here. Sometimes I think maybe I catch a glimpse of part of the answer, but it is never quite that simple. Like a web of reasons.

More often than not, the answer to a question opens up more questions.
I hope it does for you, that means you are on the path and not out beating around in the bushes.

1st May 2011, 11:13
Love and happiness are the most powerful and infectious emotions I've ever experienced. My mission is to experience them as much as I can, thus radiating it to all I meet.

Easier said than done! But it's a war I'm fully involved in. Forgive my violently tinged words but I have a warrior spirit. I'm positive I've died many times in battles and wars, which is the gorgeous irony of the being I now am, still morbidly fascinated by war, yet actively avoiding it at all costs.

My favourite buzz in this form is connecting polar opposite points of view and morphing them into a compromise. Meditation and mediation.

MariaDine
1st May 2011, 11:32
http://sangrea.net/free-cartoons/phil_wisdom-lost.jpg

Namasté

The point is that no one is going to tell you what your mission his. All you can do is devellop your own talents and feel what makes you happy.

Other people are the reflexion of your own search. They mirror the «search». Your search is (also )their search.

So, it's not from outside that the answer will come, but from within you. Stop worrying and go ....go and try new things ...

Namasté

Ps - ...I forgot to tell what my mission was... LOL

This might give you a clue ... :)

Kin 232: Yellow Solar Human is: “I Dissolve in order to Influence. Realizing Wisdom, I seal the process of Free Will with the Spectral tone of Liberation. I am guided by my own power doubled.”

Seal 12, Human, a.k.a. “Sage” and “Wise Judge“ “exemplifies Wisdom as the source of Prophecy, and Prophecy as the enactment of Wisdom.” Sage corresponds to Earth (B# 10) on the Critical 3rd Circuit (Telektonon Earth Spirit Speaking Tube) with Uranus. Human is a member of the Core Family who guard the Equatorial Tropics and the Heart Chakra of Earth.

SteveX
1st May 2011, 11:44
Ever since I was a very very young boy 've had it in me head, hard wired if you like, that i"m here (planet earth) to do something for mankind. At 50 years of age I still ain't got a freakin clue what it is and the clocks running dude

I have an urge to add to my post. It needs a deeper explanation. Either that or I like, like a lot of people, to talk about myself. :) Besides these things are kind of cathartic.

The mainstream would perhaps say that I am confusing “Mission” for the philosophical term “The meaning of life.” To be fair they are partly right but they lack the experiences I have. Now here’s the rub…. the scratch of the head….the finger on the chin.
Many of us can’t remember what the bleedin hell we’re supposed to do. Man! What a confusing bummer that is and it leads us into a kind of pointless trap when we get into thinking about it. The types of questions we ask our selves are “Did I ask to be here, right now in this time, in this body with these parents?” OR “Was I put here to learn something?” Or “Is this is a prison planet”

What I do remember is what I draw upon. When I was 3…that’s right 3… in 1965… and think about that when I you read the following…I was in nursery school and the teacher, a bit to my annoyance, put me on her lap to learn to read for the first time. It went something like “the black cat sat on the mat”. Straight off the bat I thought that was easy. These people are stupid. I’m going to rule this planet. Then I had a flash back memory of myself in my mid 20’s fleeing a different planet. A planet that I had once concurred ¾ of until the rebels, the rightful owners fought back. Then my conscience reluctantly said to me NO you have to be good this time then my conscience said in a kind of Smegol way, play it good till the time is right”… muhahaha.

Weird for a three year old to think don’t you think? The concept of war and conquest, the concept of other planets, the concept of life on other planets and the memory flash back of fleeing. I’ve kept that memory of a memory all my life. I’ve also been lyxdesic all my life but I clearly remember reading at the age of three…. Weird!

From that you may assume I’m getting at a prison planet. It may well be but that’s not what I make of it. I have the essence of a memory, the mission, to better things for mankind like inventing or building great structures and that I don’t need to work at it, it will just happen. I have other imbedded hard-wired thoughts. My body is to be buried intact and not cremated and I am not to commit suicide.

What ever it is I’m to do I’m waiting to do. How on earth… I’ve no idea as I’m not academic or an engineering brain box. Maybe…just maybe I’ll figure out the meaning of life and I’ll tell everyone. :pound:

peter67
1st May 2011, 12:17
your on the right path and you are here. well done..

Billy
1st May 2011, 12:41
Darkness is only a place that Light has never shone, My mission is to shine my light into the darkness

MariaDine
1st May 2011, 13:50
http://www.tarot-karten.com/9-der-eremit/9-der-eremit.gif

http://www.topnews.in/files/Energy-saving.jpg

That's a lot of work bilyji ! ...got you some «long duration» one's ... LOL

Namasté

butcherman
1st May 2011, 14:18
Showing your age now many poping zits !! My god man, theirs more to life than custard driping off your bathroom mirror ,
pop round mine ive got a fence to fix if ur up for it.

Billy
1st May 2011, 16:27
http://www.tarot-karten.com/9-der-eremit/9-der-eremit.gif

http://www.topnews.in/files/Energy-saving.jpg

That's a lot of wokk bilyji ! ...got you some «long duration» one's ... LOL

Namasté

Not long duration Maria, Infinite :victory:

Whitehaze
1st May 2011, 16:42

manny
1st May 2011, 18:05
wow.thank you all for your responses,
so much diversity .
to each his own.
enjoy.

enfoldedblue
1st May 2011, 21:58
The most important part of my mission is to remember that I HAVE NO MISSION. I went through many lifetimes with the weight of an important mission on my shoulders. This time I made sure that I remembered that I am FREE, there is no big important thing I have to do. Knowing that there is nothing I HAVE to do, I am free to do what I WANT. I consciously choose to play, enjoy and love as deeply and as widely as possible. I choose to spread love and beauty wherever I am able as this raises the frequency of my surrounds and gives me great joy.

LOVE ALLways, c

ulli
1st May 2011, 22:12
To help people get freed from dogma.
To understand the meaning of BOTH.
To fight racism.
To get beyond paradox.
To be a world bridger.
To show the difference between unity and uniformity.
To stay awake and help others wake up and find Source in every atom.
To help people understand their uniqueness.

Wookie
2nd May 2011, 06:04
My mission is to make mistakes, pay for them, and learn from them. I play the devils advocate. I can see both sides of the story and argue for either regardless of how I really feel or what I actually believe. I have come to learn to live in balance and to see the usefulness in all that there is. I have come to learn to love all that I dislike, to hate all that I hold dear. I have come to marvel at the perfection of chaos, and anarchy of order. To be honest I find new reasons why i chose to be here everyday, good and bad and in the end I am glad life is a mystery. his-story is written by the winner and I want my life to be new exciting and honest for as long as I remain attached to it. my-story. A work in progress.

Peaceful Journeys with Love Wookie

Fred Steeves
2nd May 2011, 13:42
To demonstrate to the people the power of the people; in the fashion of an unexpected sidewinding ocean wave rocking a ship that disappears as quickly as it arose.

Cheers,
Fred S.

buffski
2nd May 2011, 13:56
The most important part of my mission is to remember that I HAVE NO MISSION. I went through many lifetimes with the weight of an important mission on my shoulders. This time I made sure that I remembered that I am FREE, there is no big important thing I have to do. Knowing that there is nothing I HAVE to do, I am free to do what I WANT. I consciously choose to play, enjoy and love as deeply and as widely as possible. I choose to spread love and beauty wherever I am able as this raises the frequency of my surrounds and gives me great joy.

LOVE ALLways, c

Thanks for explaining my stance too enfoldedblue :)

Love n Hugs

Buffski xx

MariaDine
2nd May 2011, 22:41
Your Mission in Life, Souls Purpose, Mission Statement - Edgar Cayce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G216Anxmze4

DeDukshyn
2nd May 2011, 23:15

Ya that's my style too, even more generally perhaps -- in fact I love causing turmoil and chaos sometimes - why? because your (no, not you Sidious, but the masses in general) feelings are based on lies so I have no respect for them (I don't even respect my own while my ego is around), and turmoil teaches - peace, to experience is nice but it doesn't teach you much. I've been through some nasty **** in my life -- loved it all ;-)

(no I don't have many friends, lol - but I do this because I love you all (again, the masses)).

Teakai
2nd May 2011, 23:18
Be here now.

Can't tell you the details. They're on a need to know basis :)

Flash
2nd May 2011, 23:25

Ya that's my style too, even more generally perhaps -- in fact I love causing turmoil and chaos sometimes - why? because your (no, not you Sidious, but the masses in general) feelings are based on lies so I have no respect for them (I don't even respect my own while my ego is around), and turmoil teaches - peace, to experience is nice but it doesn't teach you much. I've been through some nasty **** in my life -- loved it all ;-)

(no I don't have many friends, lol - but I do this because I love you all (again, the masses)).

The worst part of your posts is that I believe you. I know some nice nasty people that are in fact delightful, even if not many think my way about them. Although I do not like to shake people upside down, sometimes I will do it, whenever it seems purposeful towards evolution (I did today at work). However, it is not my basic style, so not much enjoyment in it for me.

To tell you the truth, I prefer to be shaken when adequate, when truth is at stake, than to be politically correct. So, DeDukshyn, and Lord Sidious, thanks for being as you are.

Flash
2nd May 2011, 23:39
My mission????
I think I touch to my mission when passion carries me, passion coming from the heart, supported by the head intelligence.

I truly have passion for communicating new ideas, or transformative methods. For sharing what I learned or learning what I share (the best trainers will tell you that they become masters in their field because they integrate at a quite high level, within themselves, while training others, the content of their own training). Although sometimes quiet and a bit withdrawn in my private life, when it is time to share information or passion or knowledge or .... I become very lively and radiant, passion overtakes me. I love to write as well when I know it might be shared by a lot of people. I love to write material that may have in impact on others beliefs, values, knowledge. And then to communicate it.

I have been told that I really loved what I do because passion shows up when I am working. And that I was quite good at it.

I think that I felt in Obelix potion when I started in this field of expertise. I had been trained to work with individuals, ended up working in business most of my life, to finally share knowledge, know how and heart.

I was speaking wth a friend this week end about what I foresee that could really impact people and how it could be done, and all of a sudden, I started listening to myself at the same time that I was speaking, and it became obvious that I was in the right field. My voice, words, non verbal were all synchornised and energised, with passion.

lightwalker
3rd May 2011, 00:11
....my mission, vision, intent.....to love and be loved and to make a better world. The first I have manifested and the 2nd is getting closer by the minute.

lightwalker

My Mom who lived to be 94 and was sharp till the end, many times stated her purpose in life and that was to have sons and daughters that would make a better world. Well, I believe she did accomplish that goal and I am forever thankful for being a part of her "mission".

Belle
3rd May 2011, 00:55
This forum has revealed my mission...I have found myself posting the basics of Ho'oponopono (which means to make right) over and over on different threads. The basics are: "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you." Just posted it once again on the "Messages of the Healing Choir" thread.

In looking back over my life, I've always wanted to make things right. Being empathic is probably the "why" of it. The following "prayer" (which I have also posted before) has resonated with me since I was very young...

"The prayer of St. Francis
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life."

I don't know how successful I am in this "mission" or is it just who I am? Is our "mission" who we really are? Is it revealed by "remembering" who we are and consciously living it? Or is it something else?

DeDukshyn
3rd May 2011, 01:42

The worst part of your posts is that I believe you. I know some nice nasty people that are in fact delightful, even if not many think my way about them. Although I do not like to shake people upside down, sometimes I will do it, whenever it seems purposeful towards evolution (I did today at work). However, it is not my basic style, so not much enjoyment in it for me.

To tell you the truth, I prefer to be shaken when adequate, when truth is at stake, than to be politically correct. So, DeDukshyn, and Lord Sidious, thanks for being as you are.

LOL --Oh I'm not too bad; I do it all with no judgements attached and a smile on my face ;)

TimelessDimensions
3rd May 2011, 17:23
"To be King of Heaven and Earth".

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Listening is the most important discipline to practice, you're not alone ;)