PDA

View Full Version : Possible Alien artifact discovered in the Indian jungle

D-Day
1st May 2011, 10:47
Hi all,

I'm really not too sure what to make of this video, as always it could be a hoax.

Nonetheless, I found it to be very intriguing so I'm posting it here on Avalon for others to view and discuss.

Anyone have any thoughts or opinions about this??

GFx7r2N_IUc

bilko
1st May 2011, 11:04
The object obviously fits onto a pole and has a hot shoe attachment point on the top of it there.
The object looks crudely made as opposed to a precision instrument.

The balls on the chair appear to jiggle through magnetic force but the video shows no correlation between that and the 'device'
Without a proper video or examination it is hard to say either way what it is. It reminds me of one of those poles the beings in stargate held.

The author is young and inexperienced at trying to draw people in as the text shows on the video and he only has one uploaded video. I kind of expect this was done in his bedroom with his mums rattan dining chairs and table candles. It would be nice if it wasn't though. At least then he wouldn't be hounded by the government and black ops lol.

The One
1st May 2011, 11:11
Great find D.DAY

Until disproven then its not a hoax,doing some reasearch on it now

D-Day
1st May 2011, 11:12
Hi Bilko,

I agree, there really isn't enough information in the video to allow for any real discernment of its authenticity.

I have to admit, the chair he has the stones sitting on looks more like something you would buy from a 'Western' discount furniture outlet than something you would find in a villagers' dwelling somewhere in a remote region of India.

Still, I don't think it can be completely discounted either...

tkh123186
1st May 2011, 11:22
Hi Bilko,

I agree, there really isn't enough information in the video to allow for any real discernment of its authenticity.

I have to admit, the chair he has the stones sitting on looks more like something you would buy from a 'Western' discount furniture outlet than something you would find in a villagers' dwelling somewhere in a remote region of India.

Still, I don't think it can be completely discounted either...

Perhaps when used properly it is one of the devices that helped to build the pyramids; possibly uses vibrations and magnetics to move objects? My intuition tells me this is not a hoax but a great find, hopefully it does not get suppressed and more information will be available soon.

phillipbbg
1st May 2011, 11:26
I would have liked to see the object in the same shot as the moving stones to see what sort of distance the effect was working at, also to remove an obvious doubt...

D-Day
1st May 2011, 11:33
Perhaps when used properly it is one of the devices that helped to build the pyramids; possibly uses vibrations and magnetics to move objects? My intuition tells me this is not a hoax but a great find, hopefully it does not get suppressed and more information will be available soon.

Hi tkh123186,

I like your 'pyramid-building device' hypothesis. Honestly, that was one of the first things that popped into my mind when watching this video.

I really hope this wasn't fabricated by some smart-@rsed teenager in his basement just to mess with people who take an interest in this sort of stuff... I tried to access the website that he quoted at the end of the video but the domain didn't even exist... not a good sign!

kersley
1st May 2011, 11:36
Be careful they don't take it away from you never to be seen again. I urge you to document it thoroughly, even replicate it.

tkh123186
1st May 2011, 11:37

Hi tkh123186,

I like your 'pyramid-building device' hypothesis. Honestly, that was one of the first things that popped into my mind when watching this video.

I really hope this wasn't fabricated by some smart-@rsed teenager in his basement just to mess with people who take an interest in this sort of stuff... I tried to access the website that he quoted at the end of the video but the domain didn't even exist... not a good sign!

I was able to access the website although it did not have much on it yet. Try this link.... http://messageforzubi.webs.com/

http://messageforzubi.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=11480192 - this album has some clearer pictures with better lighting to get a better view of the artifact. Just by looking at the detail on the artifact and some of the precision instruments necessary to create something like this it must be of significant importance. The degree of decay on the object seems to be about right at face value so it could indeed be 3000 yrs old if it was preserved in a decent place. Hopefully more information on it soon as this video was posted only a few days ago. Only time will tell!

White Phoenix
1st May 2011, 11:39
What makes him so sure that it's over three thousand years old?
Why not just film during the day?

This doesn't look genuine to me.

D-Day
1st May 2011, 11:51
I was able to access the website although it did not have much on it yet. Try this link.... http://messageforzubi.webs.com/

http://messageforzubi.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=11480192 - this album has some clearer pictures with better lighting to get a better view of the artifact. Just by looking at the detail on the artifact and some of the precision instruments necessary to create something like this it must be of significant importance. The degree of decay on the object seems to be about right at face value so it could indeed be 3000 yrs old if it was preserved in a decent place. Hopefully more information on it soon as this video was posted only a few days ago. Only time will tell!

Thanks kh123186,

I must have typed that URL incorrectly twice in a row... time to go to bed me thinks ;)

bilko
1st May 2011, 11:51
Looking at the link it appears that the object was made from a mould as there don't appear to be any welds for the wings.
On picture 5 of 7 there is some green copper oxidation on one of the wings which helps rule out plastic injection moulding.

phillipbbg
1st May 2011, 11:52
Here is a quote from this connected page....
http://dreamandtruth.webs.com/

"Declaration
I have created the content of the website "messageforzubi.webs.com". Some one told me that I can not tell a story and my script was also rejected. I decided to bring it to all of you through the pages of my website.

The story, photos, videos, incidents and characters narrated in the website "messageforzubi.webs.com" are completely fictious and are a creation of my imagination. I would be glad if you liked it. You can always send me an Email (click here) if you wish to get in touch.

I love science fiction and I felt that there is a scope of new story to be told. I refuse to accept that my story will not find a reader. It is for you to decide whether you like it or not and no one else."

D-Day
1st May 2011, 12:03
What makes him so sure that it's over three thousand years old?
Why not just film during the day?

This doesn't look genuine to me.

Hi White Phoenix,

You make a very good point there about why he didn't just film it during the daytime... very strange indeed!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here is a quote from this connected page....
http://dreamandtruth.webs.com/

"Declaration
I have created the content of the website "messageforzubi.webs.com". Some one told me that I can not tell a story and my script was also rejected. I decided to bring it to all of you through the pages of my website.

The story, photos, videos, incidents and characters narrated in the website "messageforzubi.webs.com" are completely fictious and are a creation of my imagination. I would be glad if you liked it. You can always send me an Email (click here) if you wish to get in touch.

I love science fiction and I felt that there is a scope of new story to be told. I refuse to accept that my story will not find a reader. It is for you to decide whether you like it or not and no one else."

Well there you have it... mystery solved!

Thanks phillipbbg ;)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Mods - any chance we could get this thread closed so as not to lead any more member "up the garden path"??

phillipbbg
1st May 2011, 12:04
Sorry guys, however it could be a ploy to keep the powers that be away.....
I like to try to keep the glass half full if possible......;)

Agape
1st May 2011, 13:29
Very interesting...I don't think it's exactly 'alien' but it's certainly 'quite old' .

I do have an idea what it is for but it would require expert examination , of course ..

Dennis Leahy
1st May 2011, 15:36
"Declaration
I have created the content of the website "messageforzubi.webs.com". ...

The story, photos, videos, incidents and characters narrated in the website "messageforzubi.webs.com" are completely fictious and are a creation of my imagination."

Well there you have it... mystery solved!

Thanks phillipbbg ;)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Mods - any chance we could get this thread closed so as not to lead any more member "up the garden path"??

I understand your sentiment, asking for the thread to be closed so people won't have to read through a number of posts before they find out it is deliberate fiction, but people will find out when they read phillipbbg's post carefully.

Also, remember carbon-14 dating is done on organic items (items that contain carbon) and cannot be done on metals, so that was a good early clue (by the author of the fiction) that he had not done enough research to write a good sci-fi script. If he had said, "carbon-14 dating on splinters of wood still attached" or something like that, he could have held the audience longer. :~)

Dennis

Pagan
1st May 2011, 16:27
Ha ha ha ha!

the_flyingboy
2nd May 2011, 05:06
it could be an ancient craft model like the little golden planes they found...