PDA

View Full Version : I'm so happy :)

1st May 2011, 14:08
a change is coming and i'm feeling good..

1st May 2011, 14:11

here's a song from my friend Shelley who has overcome huge personal challenge and is now feeling good...

7_cHCKmtjZ8

1st May 2011, 14:12

Shine brother!

1st May 2011, 14:15

Shine brother!

I'm shining brightly.... Anyone else shining? Sign up for happy if you are...

PHARAOH
2nd May 2011, 14:14
me too.... :bounce:

2nd May 2011, 14:29
me too.... :bounce:

thats reason enough to celebrate...

rw1P7gdtAeY

elysian
2nd May 2011, 14:32
Gratitude is the attitude! :dance3:

finally there!!!
2nd May 2011, 14:55
Im going with the flow and loving it!!!

love and respect

Peace of Mind
2nd May 2011, 15:05
Glad to hear that.
I feel the same way, I'm just a little worried about the focus of certain people. Their minds are still tuned into negativity...the sad thing is they are tricked into staying that way and are non the wiser.

Peace

2nd May 2011, 15:08
Glad to hear that.
I feel the same way, I'm just a little worried about the focus of certain people. Their minds are still tuned into negativity...the sad thing is they are tricked into staying that way and are non the wiser.

Peace

Worry is a non-productive emotion... try shining - we need all the light we can generate.

2nd May 2011, 15:17
...try shining - we need all the light we can generate.

How to shine: Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths...Try to imagine yourself standing outside on a cold crisp day, snow on the ground and a beautiful blue sky. Imagine you can see your breath as you breathe out, now visualize your breath vapours as actual light that you breath out. The light cloaks your body and becomes a shining aura. Now carry that with you for the whole day and enjoy the feeling of shining...

Peace of Mind
2nd May 2011, 15:27
Glad to hear that.

Peace

Worry is a non-productive emotion... try shining - we need all the light we can generate.

Thanks, perhaps the wrong word was used. But You might be right, thou. I probably shouldn't worry about others because that also requires energy. I just want people to give themselves every opportunity to get it right this time around. I just don't see the focus...but maybe this is how it's supposed to be, talkers and walkers. Very few will have the courage to strap on the boots, or show restraint in the presence of instigators.

Peace

2nd May 2011, 15:40
Be compassionate to others, take action where you can, but don't feel the need to worry. Worry is just another expression of fear. Shine on..

TimelessDimensions
3rd May 2011, 17:54
ch ch ch ch changing!!

3rd May 2011, 18:05
ch ch ch ch changing!!

"Turn and face the strain" with a positive attitude of course. Shine on....

Koyaanisqatsi
3rd May 2011, 18:05
Only worry 5 minutes a day. I'm feeling the positive energy. I'm radiating it today, especially after reading this. I want to emit this wonderful energy to all in my proximity, I feel strong and whole. Hugs anybody?

3rd May 2011, 19:20
Only worry 5 minutes a day. I'm feeling the positive energy. I'm radiating it today, especially after reading this. I want to emit this wonderful energy to all in my proximity, I feel strong and whole. Hugs anybody?

I have three very important themes in my life: Light, Water and Love.... They all sustain us. They all have memory. They all shine.

Inelia
3rd May 2011, 19:33
I love it :)

ulli
3rd May 2011, 19:35
Mother eagle and baby eagles are happy too right now....

watching live

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

iota
11th December 2021, 20:55
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/14/8c/4b/148c4b3a4482b4cf2eac9965c5a63aac--sassy-sayings-to-be-happy.jpg

the other day at the grocery store ... one of my ladies that gives out samples commented:

"i see you and you always seem so happy! and i think, i wish i had a carefree life like her, so i could be happy ALL the time too!"

and i thought ... "OMG!!! are you kidding me?"

and said "what? ... that's NOT why i'm happy! ... have no clue what "carefree life" would even look like ...

i literally have no choice but to CREATE happiness ... generate it myself in order to have it!

you can do that too!! just CHOOSE it!! don't ask permission! it's YOUR life! YOU choose!!""

we had a good talk and i shared some of my ideas with her ...

the truth is? there is hardly a day in my life now or for the last few decades that opportunities to be REALLY upset or angry or depressed or enticements to feel absolutely powerless have NOT presented themselves.

right now, i'm trying to think of a day that hasn't had at least one of these, and i honestly can't!

the good thing? they've given me LOTS of practice to make a CHOICE

allow the external circumstances of my life to dictate and govern my life?

or take the steering wheel myself and steer the ship in the direction that I ALONE determine!

i am NOT "happy" because nice things "happen" to me

i AM happy because i CHOOSE to be, irrespective of what the world presents me or some fool has decided for me!

we just CAN'T let someone else continuously "steer" and then just kinda "hope" THEY will CHOOSE happiness for us!

its up to each and every one of us to make the choice to just BE happy! just CHOOSE it! CREATE it! ... cus honestly? fat chance someone else will do it for you!

so ... yea ... turns out WE are the ones in charge of our lives ... not someone else

there are years and years ... not just days ... of happiness i would NOT have had if i had lived my life another way ...

the other reason i do this, is because i know that once a moment is gone? i'll just never get it back ... i may or may not have tons of others .. but THAT moment? once gone? is gone for good ... and that's just the truth of it ...

:flower:

Satori
12th December 2021, 02:00
Nice post iota.

If I may say; I am happy about many things. But there are things I am not happy about at all. The things I am not happy about are many fold fewer in number, but their total weight in terms of the effect on me and my loved ones can on occasion be quite substantial. But not so substantial as to outweigh what I am happy about.

My outlook over all is positive and optimistic. I may at times seem pessimistic, but as the saying goes: a pessimist is an optimist who knows the facts. (Or thinks he does. Which is good enough.)