PDA

View Full Version : MSM - Osama Bin Laden reportedly dead..!

jackovesk
2nd May 2011, 02:49
Un-Bloody Believable, we all know he's been Dead for years!

But now it looks like the MSM is finally ready to come clean?

Osama Bin Laden reportedly dead

Herald Sun May 02, 2011 12:41PM

THE world's most wanted terrorist is reportedly dead according to news reports in the US.

CBS news Capitol Hill producer Jill Jackson tweeted a short time ago "House Intelligence committee aide confirms that Osama Bin Laden is dead. U.S. has the body."

US President Barack Obama has called a press conference in the White House, which will begin shortly.

More to come...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/osama-bin-laden-reportedly-dead/story-e6frf7jo-1226048336052

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/osama-bin-laden-dead-reports/story-e6frg6so-1226048340687

The MSM are just Laughable...!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-TtuuNjRyw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFQEWp3vmhk

PS - This will be good..! I'm interested in how the MSM is going to SPIN-IT?

Have a Look at this article in The Australian 'Only 6 Days Ago' spouting how AL-QA'IDA has threatened to unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" if its leader Osama bin Laden is captured or killed...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/wikileaks/threat-to-stage-nuke-hellstorm/story-fn775xjq-1226044716503

...as found on my previous 'False Flag' thead below...with some excellent posts/research from my Fellow Avalonians...

"What Utter CRAP! Al-Qa'ida threat to stage Nuke Hellstorm! 'False Flag' on its way!"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19177-What-Utter-CRAP!-Al-Qa-ida-threat-to-stage-Nuke-Hellstorm!-False-Flag-on-its-way!

Connecting..The..Dots Yet? I think so..!

Calz
2nd May 2011, 02:54
Lol

Now the *REAL* news would be if the announcement admitted the CIA has faked the many osama videos that have come out since then :)

HURRITT ENYETO
2nd May 2011, 03:01
God your quick Jackovesk :)
You just beat me to it !
The big question is why now?
Maybe they have a new public enemy number 1 we all need to be focusing on?
A massive day for the Obama administration apparently.......they have a bulge up their sleeve and i don't like it :spy:

Cheers
Hurritt

T Smith
2nd May 2011, 03:04
Hmmm. Wonder what the angle is. OBL's been dead for a long time now. The White House wouldn't be making this move via the media without some strategy. Every now and then a news event will spontaneously release itself and the MSM has to cover it -- I don't think this is one of those times.

Little Ishta
2nd May 2011, 03:04
This is crazy! Why bring it up again??? Just what are they trying to prove here? That Osama was never dead? Really makes you wonder about governments... yeeesh.

Lost Soul
2nd May 2011, 03:08
I thought he's been dead for years. So, is this an attempt to boost Obama's presidential ratings?

Betcha anything that Homeland Security and TSA and the Patriot Act won't go away any time soon. Facism has a habit of sticking around.

oceanz
2nd May 2011, 03:09
I'd say the real reason to release this information now is to justify the trillions of dollars spent looking for said "enemy" at a time when the budget/federal reserve is having a critical eye cast over them by a previously sleeping populous.

Next time, buy a mirror.

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the most corrupt of them all?

HURRITT ENYETO
2nd May 2011, 03:09
CNN saying he was killed by U.S in a mansion outside of Islamabad.
This could significantly 'sour' relations between US and Pakistan.
People outside the White House chanting USA, USA hahaha

World leaders have already been put on a 'heightened state of alert' for retaliation.
Oh dear.....i don't like the sound of that.

divine_moments_of_truth
2nd May 2011, 03:17
Hahaha this is the most bull**** propaganda I've seen in my life and the US public is eating it up

karelia
2nd May 2011, 03:20
I wonder what nasty new rules they're introducing while the sheople are busy celebrating the world's worst terrorist's demise...

9eagle9
2nd May 2011, 03:21
I couldn't find the resurrection, Lazurus, Elvis, or reincarnation thread forum so I'm putting it here. Feel free to move mods...

Osama is dead (again) but this time the US has his body...

Will it be an actual body of evidence or more like tabloid-ish blurry grainy photo alien body.

Is it really true this time? Did the cave he live in finally become inhospitable to his dialysis machine....? you decide. Comments? Or are the PTB dragging up his old tired, kidney failed hide to use for yet another gambit? Bin Ladin has been relegated to the relams of 'old' news these days, retired evil ...soooooooo

From your typical MSM burp up...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42852700/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/?gt1=43001

9eagle9
2nd May 2011, 03:24
You! Quick on the draw aren't you. I just posted this! Mods can remove my post if they like....

T Smith
2nd May 2011, 03:25
Oh, boy. Just connecting the dots between this tread and this one:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19177-What-Utter-CRAP%21-Al-Qa-ida-threat-to-stage-Nuke-Hellstorm%21-False-Flag-on-its-way%21

It's all starting to make sense. Looks like we're in for another big false-flag folks. This staged news event will be the catalyst.

Flash
2nd May 2011, 03:25

World leaders have already been put on a 'heightened state of alert' for retaliation.

You might have gotten it. You might have hit right on. After Irak and Lybia, Egypt having taken care of itself, US people are still there, now Pakistan. Make the Pakistani angry so US may get in because Pakistani people will want to fight US (attacking embassies, etc) - or fight the Pakistani government for not protecting Osama, and crank up the Americans mood with Pakistan having given asylum to Osama supposedly - this will be the story to get in I bet (give it 2 years).

This could mean that Iran is out for a while. Why, ..... anyone's guess.

9eagle9
2nd May 2011, 03:28
Guess? They've done it all before so we just have to look back and see what they did with the last dead/ undead bad guy.

Lost Soul
2nd May 2011, 03:29
Back to our regular programming.

Dollar continues slipping as the Chinese continue to sell off T-bills and the only buyer is the Federal Reserve. NATO aggression against Libya continues. Radiation from Fukishima continues spreading throughout the Northern Hemisphere. Poisoned waters off the Gulf of Mexico is still unsafe to fish or swim in. Most Americans forget about the birth certificate issue. Treasury Secretary Tommy Geitner asks for raise in the debt ceiling. Central banks in Europe continue driving European nations into debt with resulting imposition of heavy tax burden on citizens of the member nations of the European Union. Oh, never mind, that's boring stuff. American Idol or Dancing With the Stars should be starting soon.

2nd May 2011, 03:34
rHJoj9IqeKg

HURRITT ENYETO
2nd May 2011, 03:35
Lets just hope that a Nuclear bomb is not hidden somewhere in Europe to be detonated if Osama is killed as stated in Jackovesk's thread here http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19177-What-Utter-CRAP!-Al-Qa-ida-threat-to-stage-Nuke-Hellstorm!-False-Flag-on-its-way! My guess would be either UK or France possibly Germany.
I sure hope not.

9eagle9
2nd May 2011, 03:35
I want to post what you said to my Facebook ....can I?

Dollar continues slipping as the Chinese continue to sell off T-bills and the only buyer is the Federal Reserve. NATO aggression against Libya continues. Radiation from Fukishima continues spreading throughout the Northern Hemisphere. Poisoned waters off the Gulf of Mexico is still unsafe to fish or swim in. Most Americans forget about the birth certificate issue. Treasury Secretary Tommy Geitner asks for raise in the debt ceiling. Central banks in Europe continue driving European nations into debt with resulting imposition of heavy tax burden on citizens of the member nations of the European Union. Oh, never mind, that's boring stuff. American Idol or Dancing With the Stars should be starting soon.

oceanz
2nd May 2011, 03:39
CNN Reporter "Everyone will remember where they were when they heard the news that Osama Bin Laden is dead".

No, sorry. I can't remember that far back :p

Teakai
2nd May 2011, 03:46
Un-Bloody Believable, we all know he's been Dead for years!

They must mean the other Osama. The one the CIA use in their videos.
;)

toothpick
2nd May 2011, 03:56
I wonder what is really going on here.
Another classic "WAG THE DOG", situation .
I don,t trust the regular news programs, they are all bought and paid for.
Really don,t trust U.S. or any other government.
Now there, is a really good reason to be looking for the real story.
The biggest military super power on the planet hunts down and kills an old man in the pakistan back water, ten years or more after the fact.
They could have done a decade ago.
What is really going down here.
Keep your antena, up.

toothpick.

Lost Soul
2nd May 2011, 04:02
Lets just hope that a Nuclear bomb is not hidden somewhere in Europe to be detonated if Osama is killed as stated in Jackovesk's thread here http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19177-What-Utter-CRAP!-Al-Qa-ida-threat-to-stage-Nuke-Hellstorm!-False-Flag-on-its-way! My guess would be either UK or France possibly Germany.
I sure hope not.

There is supposed to be some Russian backpack nukes missing. However, they require a lot of maintenance. More likely is a dirty bomb. Even the Germans in WW II were contemplating a dirty bomb over New York City. It's easier than a glow em in the dark nuke.

Calz
Could be as "mundane" as to sweep the "birther" issue under the carpet now that the white house has "released" the ... *ahem* .... birth certificate from hawaii (guess the 3 trips to the supreme court wasn't enough incentive and it took trump).

So much going on it could be lots of things (likely multiple motives) and nothing positive.

Tell that to all the zombies surrounding the white house ground waving flags and chanting "USA ... USA".

Right out of the matrix movie ... (pans crowd looking for the "lady in the red dress").

Totally surreal.

Aquai
Hes been dead for years.

9eagle9
2nd May 2011, 04:03
Yeah you got to wonder why they dredge him up after all this time when our last administration (US)lost in interest in him so readily, and our current one never really made any acknowledgment he ever existed in the first place.

And since he's dead now for the umpteenth time did us US taxpayers have to foot the bill for flying his extended family to any where in particular?

2nd May 2011, 04:13
Someone on Twitter just said Hitler was confirmed dead on May 1st also.

Calz
2nd May 2011, 04:16
Someone on Twitter just said Hitler was confirmed dead on May 1st also.

No way!

Just saw a tabloid photo of him smiling and waving from his ufo above anarctica. :alien:

Lost Soul
2nd May 2011, 04:20
I want to post what you said to my Facebook ....can I?

Yes and you don't have to credit it to me either.

Siberia9
2nd May 2011, 04:20
Why do I get the feeling that this new Osama story is just the beggining, like the pin being removed from a granade.

Lord Sidious
2nd May 2011, 04:21
Always, always, always, watch the money markets when this crap goes down.
Check back over the last week and keep watching.

ThePythonicCow
2nd May 2011, 04:21
You! Quick on the draw aren't you. I just posted this! Mods can remove my post if they like....

I merged the two threads.

9eagle9
2nd May 2011, 04:23

I merged the two threads.

Thank you , Paul

Siberia9
2nd May 2011, 04:29
Lord Sidious is right, I have been thinking about this too. Bin Ladden trades... now how to copy what they do, that would be better than the lotto.

9eagle9
2nd May 2011, 04:32
It's easy to copy what they do. They never do anything different. We'd just do it for better, well meaning reasons....

Flash
2nd May 2011, 04:33

You might have gotten it. You might have hit right on. After Irak and Lybia, Egypt having taken care of itself, US people are still there, now Pakistan. Make the Pakistani angry so US may get in because Pakistani people will want to fight US (attacking embassies, etc) - or fight the Pakistani government for not protecting Osama, and crank up the Americans mood with Pakistan having given asylum to Osama supposedly - this will be the story to get in I bet (give it 2 years).

This could mean that Iran is out for a while. Why, ..... anyone's guess.

It will be the first time i use my own writings to quote.

I really think US will manipulate it on both side (Pakistan and US citizens views) to enter with militaries to Pakistan, with a strategy similar to the one described above. Why? Because the incredible lithium deposit in Afghanisatan is on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. I bet anything there is more on the Pakistan side than on the Afghanistan side, but they are not telling. They need as well to eradicate the Taliban on the Pakistani side in order to mine the lithium. And, they have to keep the Chinese and Indian away from the mines and from agreements with Pakistan.

This time it is not oil, it is lithium. And lithium is related to future energy, for cars amongst others, as well as low vibrations and reptiles needs following Carmody. He is really onto something with his thread on lithium. Here the information on video format

http://www.viddler.com/explore/CleanSkiesNews/videos/601/

http://www.viddler.com/explore/CleanSkiesNews/videos/601/

Well I cannot load this video, first time it happens to me.

loveandgratitude
2nd May 2011, 04:41
Wow. Obama is dead again. Alive, risen from the dead. Then dead again. Hard to keep up. He has more lives than Elvis.

Remember - Osama Bin Laden came out in a video interview in which he was against “climate change.” Yes you heard it right; Osama Bin Laden is against climate change. Apart from all the things he has to do to keep himself alive/dead, he now worries about climate change and global warming.

Looking forward to his autobigraphy - I WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS BUT NOBODY BELIEVES ME.

Calz
2nd May 2011, 04:42
Lord Sidious is right, I have been thinking about this too. Bin Ladden trades... now how to copy what they do, that would be better than the lotto.

All I can say is if you make any money get it outta paper just as fast as you can and into something tangible, edible or somehow useful :)

The timing of the "announcement" was "interesting" (late Sunday night when most world markets were closed).

Siberia9
2nd May 2011, 04:42
Osama has left the building.

fox.mulder
2nd May 2011, 04:44
Note the date .... May 1....another one of those estoric dates that those obsessive bastards are obsessed with......

Chicodoodoo
2nd May 2011, 04:51
The same people that ran the last con-game (9/11) are at it again. Like most sequels, this one promises to be a real pain. Sure, there will be lots of suspense, explosions, chases, drama, blood, and gore, but the dialogue will be ridiculous, the acting laughable, and the plot one-dimensional. Personally, I recommend that you don't buy the ticket. The profits will just encourage them to make another.

loveandgratitude
2nd May 2011, 04:58
WAIT FOR IT..........Osama bin Laden, A.K.A. CIA Asset "Tim Osman"

Tim Osman (Ossman) has recently become better known as Osama Bin Ladin. "Tim Osman" was the name assigned to him by the CIA for his tour of the U.S. and U.S. military bases, in search of political support and armaments. [...] There is some evidence that Tim Osman ... visited the White House. There is certainty that Tim Osman toured some U.S. military bases, even receiving special demonstrations of the latest equipment. Why hasn't this been reported in the major media?

Maybe this is the reason they cannot find him. They forget his code name????? May be the mystery solved.
http://www.hidden-truth.org/conspiracies/osama-bin-laden-aka-cia-asset-tim-osman.htm

Wiremu2011
2nd May 2011, 05:07
This rat smells like it's time for the NEXT Big Red Flag operation. If we're all lucky we might finally get our long awaited Blue Beam movie at a sky theatre next to you. :)

Siberia9
2nd May 2011, 05:08
Lets not forget that Osama and his band of merry men were also funded and trained by the CIA to take on the Russians etc.

2nd May 2011, 05:18
Maybe they shorted Gold.

Robstar
2nd May 2011, 05:38
Make no mistake about it.
This will be the perfect cover for the next false flag event on the U.S.
The retaliation propaganda has already begun.
This time it will involve that nasty little weapon that begins with a capitol N.
Perfect.
When will the US public wake up? When the place goes boom.:doh:

oceanz
2nd May 2011, 05:40
No wonder I had a craving for and made Afghan biscuits (cookies today) before I heard the news.

BTW: Afghan biscuits made from cocoa, sugar, cornflakes, spread some chocolate icing on the top and decorate with a walnut. This really could be a metaphor for this whole b/s - one big Afghan biscuit.

jackovesk
2nd May 2011, 05:48
Red Alert: Government Had Osama bin Laden Frozen for Years

Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones Infowars.com May 1, 2011

CNN and the corporate media report this evening that purported CIA asset Osama bin Laden has been killed by the U.S. military in a mansion outside the Pakistani capital of Islamabad along with other family members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-N3dJvhgPg&feature=player_embedded

In an address to the nation, Obama said he ordered the strike that allegedly killed Osama. The remainder of his speech followed the standard war on terror propaganda script.

A small team of Americans killed bin Laden in a firefight at a compound in Pakistan, the president said in a dramatic late-night statement at the White House, the Associated Press reported following Obama’s address.

Obama said the military took custody of his remains. It remains to be seen if the government will attempt to provide evidence that the remains are indeed those of Osama bin Laden.

“The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done,” said former president Bush. In 2006, Bush admitted that capturing Osama was not a top priority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o&feature=player_embedded

In February, 2004, Iranian state radio claimed Osama bin Laden had been captured in Pakistan’s border region with Afghanistan “a long time ago.” Pentagon and Pakistani officials denied the report. “Osama bin Laden has been arrested a long time ago, but Bush is intending to use it for propaganda maneuvering in the presidential election,” the radio report said.

Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure soon after the September 11, 2001, attacks. In 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said bin Laden had kidney disease, and that he had required a dialysis machine when he lived in Afghanistan. That same year, the FBI’s top counterterrorism official, Dale Watson, said, “I personally think he is probably not with us anymore.”

A Taliban leader told the Pakistan Observer on December 21, 2002, that Bin Laden was suffering from a serious lung complication and died in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief, according to Fox News.

Alex Jones was told live on the radio in 2002 by high-level Council on Foreign Relations members that Osama Bin Laden had died of kidney failure in early 2002.

“I have it from high level [sources] from inside the Bush administration…that bin Laden died of natural causes and that his family has given the body to the CIA, that they’re gonna roll him out right before the election, that he’s on ice right now. They will claim they killed him right before the election,” Alex said at the time.

http://static.infowars.com/2011/05/i/general/osamabed.jpg

“Jones gave a caution that the intelligence could be disinformation but claimed that his base in Austin was extremely close to the Bush administration and similar information received in the past had been credible,” Paul Joseph Watson wrote in August of 2002.

During the 2004 election, CNN reported that Democratic insiders had been told that George W. Bush was going to use the Bin Laden body as an ace-in-the-hole if he thought he was in danger of losing the 2004 election. This confirmed the evidence that Jones had been given by the CFR and others.

In 2003, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke she suspected Bush knew the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0GEX61tgbI&feature=player_embedded

Benazir Bhutto, who was killed in a suicide attack at the end of 2007, stated that Osama bin Laden had been killed by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a man convicted of kidnapping and killing journalist Daniel Pearl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg&feature=player_embedded

Obama’s announcement follows the release of a highly suspicious birth certificate last week. Both events represent psychological operations that possibly portend more significant events in the days ahead as the U.S. dollar continues to lose its reserve status, the economy fails to recover as promised, and wars expand in Libya, Pakistan, and Afghanistan.

Obama’s propaganda stunt arrives as the Democrats kick off their leader’s presidential reelection bid against a number of Republicans contenders who have been highly critical of not only his perceived handling of the economy, but also his management of the manufactured war on terror.

http://www.infowars.com/red-alert-government-had-osama-bin-laden-frozen-for-years/

2nd May 2011, 06:04
This says that "human sacrifice" is required on April 30 to May 1, 2011. When I read it I didn't believe it but now I'm really wondering.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal20.htm

jackovesk
2nd May 2011, 06:19
More than anything else so far, this picture dissapoints me the most...

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20110502/capt.21193f95e89b4d7186efa82998ed5188-21193f95e89b4d7186efa82998ed5188-0.jpg

We all know the MSM and Politicians are all Decievers & Liers!

But the Rent-A-Crowd of Sheeple makes me feel Sick-in-the-Guts!

If they only knew what's coming down the turnpike!

Calz
2nd May 2011, 07:17
And the hits just keeping getting better. :haha:

Just heard from Noory on C2C that CNN is reporting osama was ... wait for it ...

BURIED AT SEA!!!

From CNN site (breaking news headline):

Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea, a U.S. official says.

*** adding links ***

It has been added to the text in the main story:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/02/bin.laden.dead/index.html?hpt=T1

2nd source spotted by one of our friends on nexus:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/05/osama-bin-laden-body-headed-for-burial-at-sea-officials-say.html

And lastly (won't bother adding any more):

Osama bin Laden's body buried at sea

U.S. moves quickly to bury slain al Qaeda leader in accordance with Muslim tradition

(CBS/AP) Osama bin Laden, the long-time figurehead of the al Qaeda terrorist network, has been buried at sea after being killed in a U.S. raid in Pakistan.

U.S. officials told CBS News that bin Laden's body would be handled in accordance with Muslim traditions, which include strict rules on burial taking place within 24 hours after death.

Bin Laden was a Saudi national, but officials tell CBS News that the Kingdom was unwilling to have his remains repatriated.

He was killed in a U.S. raid launched early Monday in the relatively-well-heeled town of Abbottabad, near the Pakistani capital of Islamabad.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/02/501364/main20058795.shtml?tag=stack

Kamikaze
2nd May 2011, 07:22
Obviously a political agenda to be played at this time.

Looking at the happenings in the middle east is almost seems like the perfect time to unravel this theater for the masses.
With the final closure of his official death we enter a new phase of planning. Obama with Osama has played his part now and the terrorism will fade away from public focus to new other matters.
Obama has been basically guaranteed 4 more years with this unless something horrible happens to be blamed on him, or he does wrong(unlikely). Or more will happen to make people stand behind him.
What was is? Asteroids next?
Recalling "Battle LA" with it's timeline it's end of summer 2011 about the time when Elenin will be coming about closing in. ELE-nin... Maybe really expect a scare and drumming for this?
Aliens be part of it or not I can't say but what was the next after asteroids? Yeah you know it! :o

To other matters there is the following in line with various "prophecies" concerning the marsh for WW3. Seems we are on a real good match concerning the up build and soon to be kicked of with a little more stuff to make it tip over. But it could be building for a year or more(but it seems to go much faster than expected). The next turn of events will take the time they take to pass through their pre-'destined' phases of planning.

I've read and looked into many things and just felt like taking up a little short summary of what to expect and look for in the near future.

Another thing I think is good to look for is the "Phoenix rising". Just the other day found hints to Wyoming and sunrise through a recent episode of popular tv series.
Otherwise California/Nevada area seems to have some heat building up as of late.

Phoenix
2nd May 2011, 07:45
Friends:

Use this event for our purpose. Talk about it with everyone you come in contact with. People are seeing right through this, at an accelerating rate.

If the powers that be want to use events like this to gain approval for their agenda, how about we counter them and use it for our agenda.

Just tonight, two of my closest friends have opened up to me about society and its issues - because of this catalyzing event. Don't let this grand opportunity go to waste. I surely won't, and I hope you'll join me.

In Peace,

-Phoenix

Aquai
2nd May 2011, 07:48
Buried at sea.... wow.

strawberry
2nd May 2011, 07:56
Hmmmm I smell a bit fat rat here. The death photo looks as though it could be real, but is the timing real??? http://iwillinformyou.blogspot.com/2011/05/death-of-osamas-photo-old-footage.html

Robstar
2nd May 2011, 08:03
HA HA!
CNN" A U.S. official told CNN that bin Laden was buried at sea. The official said his body was handled in the Islamic tradition, but did not elaborate."

They must be using out of work comedy writers for the cover story. This is getting better by the minute.
Aliens from space have to be on their way because they want to wrap this up as quickly as possible.
Please America wake the f@%k UP!!!!!!!!!

heyokah
2nd May 2011, 08:03
I think this is .... well, sad,... disappointing,.... scary?

http://youtu.be/gKlL3_GjYLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjONCubIQv0

crosby
2nd May 2011, 08:09
my take is that he has indeed been dead for several years now already. to release this information now, in conjunction with the threat of a "nuclear holocaust" from the al-cia-da, leaves me to believe that things are going to get interesting very quickly from this point on. it is their way of stepping up the terror storm upon the people. take cover. you never know what will actually be coming.
regards, corson

Phoenix
2nd May 2011, 08:11
I think this is .... well, sad,... disappointing,.... scary?

http://youtu.be/gKlL3_GjYLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjONCubIQv0

It's amazing. They don't even know why they're celebrating..

I think what you said is all true... that crowd supposedly has some of the brightest young people in the country, yet they can't see what's going on - it should be a stark reminder to us that we need to step our game up and band together:grouphug: if we're going to turn this game around..

-Phoenix

Möbius
2nd May 2011, 08:13
I just heard the same on the BBC. What a load of BS. Arabs do not bury people at sea.. That was a tradition for the Western Navies. How convienient for TPTB! They do bury their dead very quickly though.

Islamabad is 1200km (750miles) from the nearest sea!

Now Osama is dead (again!) they can start pulling troops out of Afganistan and then use them somewhere else (Libia / Syria / Iran etc etc....)

Just heard from Noory on C2C that CNN is reporting osama was ... wait for it ...

BURIED AT SEA!!!

*** adding links ***

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/05/osama-bin-laden-body-headed-for-burial-at-sea-officials-say.html

bennycog
2nd May 2011, 08:20
Got to refeed the lie every now and then to keep the unaware in their grasp and on their side.. Give up you poor degenerate human beings.. I am over feeling sorry for you now. Not only will avalon bring you down, but it will be the exceedingly growing number of awake and aware individuals who will shake up your pitiful low acts and vibrations.

Lord Sidious
2nd May 2011, 08:25
my take is that he has indeed been dead for several years now already. to release this information now, in conjunction with the threat of a "nuclear holocaust" from the al-cia-da, leaves me to believe that things are going to get interesting very quickly from this point on. it is their way of stepping up the terror storm upon the people. take cover. you never know what will actually be coming.
regards, corson

If you are good at searching around the net, you might find he died no later than mid - 2002.

Phoenix
2nd May 2011, 08:28
Got to refeed the lie every now and then to keep the unaware in their grasp and on their side.. Give up you poor degenerate human beings.. I am over feeling sorry for you now. Not only will avalon bring you down, but it will be the exceedingly growing number of awake and aware individuals who will shake up your pitiful low acts and vibrations.

Woah, easy there. I'm angry too, I'm sure most of us are.

But why so much hatred towards us humans?

And why do you speak like you are above being human?

Please explain yourself, maybe we can all learn something from you.

-Phoenix

phillipbbg
2nd May 2011, 08:28
It amazes me that the media etc are all cheering and condoning an assassination on foreign soil supposedly without the Pakistan gov knowledge. What would we all cheer about if a military force landed in the UK last night and assassinated a person of there choice....

The part that makes me laugh is the fire from the US chopper that went down with mechanical failure..... they even know to include military equipment failure into the spin..
As for burying at sea within hours...come on ??????????

A sad day for the human race yet again...... and before some are offended I do not condone terrorism from any group of humans....

Calz
2nd May 2011, 08:29
Richard Hoagland is now on C2C adding his 2 cents worth.

The sea burial has him so dumbfounded (as well as host Noory) he is now speculating that Obama was set up from within and he did not know about the burial while making his announcement.

Goes on about May 1st ritual symbolism etc etc :blah: :blah: :blah:

Getting more surreal every passing day now ...

2nd May 2011, 08:33
Beltane May 1st. The first spirit night of the year (second being Samhain/Halloween). On this day night pagans celebrate and honour the dead. The veil between worlds is at its' thinnest on this night.

Seems like an apt event to honour this. Wonder if he was buried at sea with full military honours for his years serving the American flag.......

steve_a
2nd May 2011, 08:36
Wasn't it some years ago when Benazir Bhutto told David Frost that Osama Bin Laden was murdered?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

I was probably doing some research about it.....

CNN Reporter "Everyone will remember where they were when they heard the news that Osama Bin Laden is dead".

bennycog
2nd May 2011, 08:42

-Phoenix

:) i was aiming it at "The powers that be/were/?". There is no hatred but pure frustration and over it attitude. ( I still have not learnt to meditate).
Believe me when i say i know i am nowhere near being above human, but i feel i am at least a little awake to see through this stunt they are pulling.
It is just me telling the elite that we are here and awake and we here at avalon and other people of the world are not going to take their masquerade. I am sure they are scouring our threads and seeing how we react and reading what we say.

My first part of my post was to show them what i know in my heart is their agenda.

HURRITT ENYETO
HA HA!
CNN" A U.S. official told CNN that bin Laden was buried at sea. The official said his body was handled in the Islamic tradition, but did not elaborate."

They must be using out of work comedy writers for the cover story. This is getting better by the minute.
Aliens from space have to be on their way because they want to wrap this up as quickly as possible.
Please America wake the f@%k UP!!!!!!!!!

Now thats funny hahaha,
All i can say is................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJmBPCYt5LY&feature=player_embedded

ponda
Well what an interesting development.

They claim to have killed OBL and then go and dump the evidence at sea in a hurry.

So what's their end game here ?

They now have motivated many terrorists like never before.

The stage is set for a rapid increase in terrorist events and or a possible major false flag event.The question is 'then what'.What have they got planned for 'after' whatever happens next ?

HURRITT ENYETO
2nd May 2011, 08:48
[

Well what an interesting development.

They claim to have killed OBL and then go and dump the evidence at sea in a hurry.

So what's their end game here ?

They now have motivated many terrorists like never before.

The stage is set for a rapid increase in terrorist events and or a possible major false flag event.The question is 'then what'.What have they got planned for 'after' whatever happens next ?

It seems to me they couldn't of desecrated his body any more if they tried, and throw in insulting the whole of Islam for good measure.
All but assures a vicious reprisal dont ya think.....

ponda
2nd May 2011, 08:57
HURRITT ENYETO said:

It seems to me they couldn't of desecrated his body any more if they tried, and throw in insulting the whole of Islam for good measure.

Yes it's almost like they are trying to provoke something into happening so that they can then react in a predetermined way for a specific reason.

crosby
2nd May 2011, 08:59
regards, corson

If you are good at searching around the net, you might find he died no later than mid - 2002.

if i'm remembering correctly, that is what is lurking in the back of my mind. i remember reading something about 2 years ago that stated this. i can't remember where or whom the source was though. will have to retrace my brain...... thanks m'lord.
warmest, corson

Robstar
2nd May 2011, 09:01
HURRITT ENYETO It seems to me they couldn't of desecrated his body any more if they tried, and throw in insulting the whole of Islam for good measure.

Calz_Avaretard said it. I think he may be right.
Now I'm thinking false flag along with discrediting a president who said he gave the orders on tv. So that means he gave the order for burial at sea, with huge political implications. So now, when the brown stuff hits the fan guess who will be left looking like a fool with all the blame.
Lets wait and see but this is getting VEEERY interesting.

HURRITT ENYETO
2nd May 2011, 09:03
HURRITT ENYETO said:

Yes it's almost like they are trying to provoke something into happening so that they can then react in a predetermined way for a specific reason.

Maybe.
Possibly they already have the retaliation in place?

ponda
2nd May 2011, 09:21
HURRIETT ENYETO said:

Maybe.

If there is a big terrorist event somewhere in the not too distant future then that will give the establishment the opportunity to go and do something bigger....and on it goes.Possibly one outcome might be more big brother surveillance and less personal freedoms and the masses will welcome it.

I just watched Obama making the announcement on tv.He says "I gave the order for the operation..blah blah blah".Then the coverage shows the crowds at the white house cheering and chanting etc.

It looked like a big reinforcement of the matrix conditioning.Trust the government.The government will protect you.

Calz
2nd May 2011, 09:25
HURRITT ENYETO said:

Maybe.

Worst case scenario ... yes that is a very real possibility.

Certainly at the very least it is another step in the drumbeat of unrest being pushed upon the middle east.

toothpick
2nd May 2011, 09:26
tptb- "Lets get that royal wedding out of the way.
It will allow us a chance to take out Mr, Kadaffi, and it will make all the sheeple very happy.
Oops, we missed Kadaffi and got his son and some grandchildren. Oh well, our bad.
Ok, lets bring Bin Laden back to life an kill him again.
They,ll forget about the middle east and our little mistake, and the sheeple will all be happy again."

Man, when I think that not to long ago, i too, was a news hound and took all this crap in, hook line and sinker.
When I see all the crowds cheering and yelling at the white house I cannot be angry, just sad.

toothpick

HURRITT ENYETO
2nd May 2011, 09:32
If there is a big terrorist event somewhere in the not too distant future then that will give the establishment the opportunity to go and do something bigger....and on it goes.Possibly one outcome might be more big brother surveillance and less personal freedoms and the masses will welcome it.
Oh thats already happening as we speak, Heightened security, higher risk of terrorist attack, higher FEAR.
Jobs a gud un either way.

jackovesk
2nd May 2011, 09:42
Buried at sea.... wow.

I just heard the same on the BBC. What a load of BS. Arabs do not bury people at sea.. That was a tradition for the Western Navies. How convienient for TPTB! They do bury their dead very quickly though.

Islamabad is 1200km (750miles) from the nearest sea!

Now Osama is dead (again!) they can start pulling troops out of Afganistan and then use them somewhere else (Libia / Syria / Iran etc etc....)

BURIED AT SEA!!!

*** adding links ***

I hate to push this point home but "BURIED AT SEA"??? :bump:

Just saw this aswell on the News in Australia with an American Reporter trying to convince the Australian Public that Yes Indeedy "Osama was Buried at Sea"!

Is that the best excuse for not being able to produce a body, the 'World's Highest Paid Pentagon/Whitehouse Propaganda SPIN MIESTERS' could come up with??? :pound:

Even an 8 month old Baby would'nt believe this story and would be laughing in their face!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc

HURRITT ENYETO
2nd May 2011, 09:52
I defy anybody not to laugh while watching that clip above.:)
Sorry :focus:

dukes4monny
2nd May 2011, 09:52
Ordo ab chao

Korn96
2nd May 2011, 09:53
well the main thing i take from this is the sad reactions from people first we have children and grandchildren murdered in Lybia now people are partying and celebrating over the fact a person (no matter how evil they think he is) is dead. it sure is great to be part of the civilised west.

jackovesk
2nd May 2011, 10:01
Buried at sea.... wow.

-Phoenix

:) i was aiming it at "The powers that be/were/?". There is no hatred but pure frustration and over it attitude. ( I still have not learnt to meditate).
Believe me when i say i know i am nowhere near being above human, but i feel i am at least a little awake to see through this stunt they are pulling.
It is just me telling the elite that we are here and awake and we here at avalon and other people of the world are not going to take their masquerade. I am sure they are scouring our threads and seeing how we react and reading what we say.

My first part of my post was to show them what i know in my heart is their agenda.

That's right BennyC,

The Propaganda & Agenda, planned years in Advance is so easy to spot and so frustrating to realise that its all LIES.

Sometimes I too get so frustrated at the Madness and the general public who does'nt 'Have a Clue' and Lap-Up all the MSM/Political Propaganda :bs: like pigs in a trough!

I have trained myself to just shake off the frustration and just 'Piss Myself Laughing'! :pound:

I found it is an effective method of not letting it all - way you down too much!

ponda
2nd May 2011, 10:03
HURRIETT ENYETO said:

Oh thats already happening as we speak, Heightened security, higher risk of terrorist attack, higher FEAR.
Jobs a gud un either way.

True but things could be happening a lot faster if something big happened also what would tptb want censored if they could manage it....the internet.

Calz_Avaretard said:

Certainly at the very least it is another step in the drumbeat of unrest being pushed upon the middle east.

Yes Calz the ME is a powder keg at the moment.

Sapphire
2nd May 2011, 10:07
there are over 3000 useful satellites orbiting earth and they just now found and killed him?

mosquito
2nd May 2011, 10:07
Well, I reckon that American citizens need to start worrying - Bin Laden is apparently dead WITHOUT HAVING BEEN REPLACED AS BOGEYMAN ! I predict one of two things will now happen : 1) There will be a fresh false flag event, and some previously unheard of man will become the focus of US paranoia; 2) They feel so safe in the extent of their control over the American citizens that they're no longer worried about Americans waking up, and therefore the next enemy will be YOU !
Stay alert folks

yiolas
2nd May 2011, 10:10
I'm just frickin disgusted !! They are getting ready to pull out all the stops.
First b.o.'s birth certificate and now o.b.'s 'supposed death'.
What are they going to spring on us next ?

Tahi
2nd May 2011, 10:21

No I dont get that 9/11 feeling either... ?

Eric J (Viking)
2nd May 2011, 10:44
Mmmm...

I wondered why William and Kate postponed their honeymoon...

Fun and games ahead folks...

viking

jackovesk
2nd May 2011, 11:04
Media Runs Fake Photo To Illustrate Bin Laden Death Propaganda

Everything about the Bin Laden myth is fake, so why worry about illustrating his “death” with another contrived hoax?

http://static.prisonplanet.com/p/images/may2011/020511top.jpg

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, May 2, 2011

Killing Osama bin Laden is a pretty big deal. You’d think that it would be in the interests of US forces to take a snapshot of the elusive terror leader to milk the propaganda value of such a momentous turn of events, and yet the corporate media has given us nothing but a years old fake picture. This makes little sense, unless of course, somebody is trying to hide something, namely the fact that Osama’s dead corpse has been on ice for the best part of a decade.

According to some reports, Bin Laden’s body has already been hastily “buried at sea,” meaning that the comic book story of his dramatic killing is based solely on the less than credible word of the U.S. government.

Of course, it’s probable that we’ll be treated to seeing all the gory details in due course once Osama’s corpse has been properly thawed and suitably presented for public consumption.

But the fake photo, which is still being used by the likes of the Daily Mail and the London Telegraph even after it was proven to be a contrived hoax that has been circulating on the Internet for years, fits perfectly with everything surrounding the Bin Laden myth – the fake video tapes, the fake audio tapes, the fake claim of responsibility for 9/11.

Everything about the Bin Laden myth that has been rapaciously whipped up by the establishment over the last 10 years has been fake, so why worry about putting out a fake photo and claiming it represents the freshly dead remains of the world’s most wanted?

We don’t need MSNC to tell us, “We think that bin Laden ‘death photo’ is a fake,” because we know it’s a fake. It’s been knocking around on the web since before Obama even took office. Here it is featured in a story released over a year ago. As Stokes Young illustrates, the bloodied face of Bin Laden is an obviously contrived composite image created from an image of Osama that dates back over 10 years.

But that didn’t stop TV news stations across the Middle East, as well as major newspapers in Britain like the Daily Mail and the London Telegraph, amongst a host of others, from passing the fraud off as evidence of Bin Laden’s death.

http://static.prisonplanet.com/p/images/may2011/020511top2.jpg

Despite the fact that Bin Laden’s corpse has almost undoubtedly been safely stored in a highly secure U.S. government morgue since at least 2002, the political grist to be enjoyed by an administration that has plummeted to the depths of unpopularity knows no bounds, which is why Obama victoriously proclaimed Osama’s “death ” during a speech last night almost as if the president himself had pulled the trigger.

The birther controversy and NATO’s indiscriminate murder of children in their pursuit of Colonel Gaddafi will now be swept under the rug and Obama can build his campaign for 2012 on the lie that he was the president who finally brought the evil boogeyman to justice.

Never mind the fact that numerous public officials went on the record to plainly state that Bin Laden has been dead for years and that the announcement of his demise was being kept back until the most politically expedient time.

As Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones document, from FBI counterterrorism official Dale Watson, to former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, to Pakistani icon Benazir Bhutto, to CFR members, to Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, all voiced publicly what the evidence clearly indicated, which is that Bin Laden died in late 2001.

The fact that a deluge of provably fake video and audio tapes were released by an organization with direct ties to the Pentagon in the years that followed illustrated how the military-industrial complex was keen to prolong the Bin Laden boogeyman myth as a backdrop against which to launch their takeover of the middle east under the umbrella of the “war on terror”.

But don’t think for a minute that final “confirmation” of Osama’s death will mean an end to the “war on terror” and U.S. troops pulling out of Afghanistan, just as the capture of Saddam Hussein did absolutely nothing to speed a U.S. exit out of Iraq.

If anything, the announcement of Osama’s death will only lead to more warfare and bloodshed in the region. Whether genuine or contrived, terrorist retaliation plots are already in the works and when they are unleashed, the establishment will point to them as a justification for more air strikes, more invasions and more regime change plots disguised as humanitarian aid.

In life, Bin Laden’s propaganda value as an Emmanuel Goldstein hate figure was immense, but in death his usefulness to the US military-industrial complex will, for a time at least, only increase.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/media-runs-fake-photo-to-illustrate-bin-laden-death-propaganda.html

Mad Hatter
2nd May 2011, 11:18
A decade, a trillion plus dollars, thousands of lives destroyed, multiple broken countries, just to take down one man (albeit multiple times )..../sarc WELL DONE!! Now all ya gotta do is catch the real 911 crooks /sarcSeems we really are living in interesting times.

Kindred
2nd May 2011, 11:24
My take, FWIW...(and I may be wrong!!!)

This event will be the lead up to a further 'discussion' and demonization by the lame-stream media about all the alternative news outlets, and the proponents of the known cover-ups re: 9-11, etc. A call will be made for 'shutting down' these outlets of 'lies', and the internet kill switch will be implemented. Alternative news will be shut down, along with any site that provides instant communication to friends, unless it has controls that the gov'mt can monitor and control.

Next will be the financial meltdown, and the implementation in the US of the universal ID card to allow further monitoring and control of the masses. Then, will come the world-level 'false flag' event. Oh - and throw in some war distractions along the way.

TPTB (were) had to implement this 'take-down' as the boogie-man ObL had worn out his usefulness, and the masses needed a further distraction. We'll have a period of 'normalcy' with some celebration thrown in, then... Wham!.. the next event will be implemented, with a subsequent ramping-up to the next level of deceit and control.

only my take...

Humble Janitor
2nd May 2011, 11:42
It makes me feel ill to see people out "celebrating" this.

Osama's death did not change a thing. We have the Patriot Act and 2.5 wars. Do you think all three are magically going to go away?

Boy, are the sheeple going to be in for a mass rude awakening.

What's even worse is the amount of gov't backed trolls that are flooding ATS and possibly this place as well, trying to hush-hush anyone that doesn't toe the official line. Maddening. Sickening. Absolutely rotten!

randles
2nd May 2011, 11:44
No doubt Obama will hold his trophy of disinformation above his head...perhaps the Bushes could turn out and do a bit of breakdancing in the background with pompoms just to jazz it up a little...
Me wonders if he will also disclose the 600 trillion yen that the Feds took off Japan in exchange for not turning back on the 'wonders' of Haarp...
Oh what a web we weave...and oh what a brave tongue lashing he gave old Trumpy at the White House Correspondennts Annual Dinner..."No one is prouder to put this birth certificate matter to rest than The Donald. And that's because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter, like, 'Did we fake the moon landing', and 'What really happened in Roswell' ".... ---Don't know Mr President. YOU were there last week, so perhaps you could enlighten us...
One things for sure...We are a new generation of Humanity whom refuse to accept the mind games and economic manipulations...We are interested in Love, Harmony and respect for mankind to left and to the right of us. And we are fighting for it on a higher level than the goddam Cabal are willing to accept that we have achieved.....
Carry on...we are stronger than you think..

Humble Janitor
2nd May 2011, 11:47
I sure hope not.

My guess is that nothing will happen.

I'm absolutely sick of the doom and gloom.

Thoughts have power, people!

Tahi
2nd May 2011, 11:48
I was told by someone who watches mainstream news in Australia that Bin Laden was caught because he used an iPhone .... why would he be so stupid?

He lasted 10years... but had to have the latest iPhone?

Not corroboratated... personally dont believe.

ktlight
2nd May 2011, 11:48
A fairy story by David Icke

Now children, are you sitting comfortably? Then your government will begin. Once upon a time there were three little pigs and they all sprouted wings. One little pig did not have a birth certificate so they faked one very badly so he could say he was the Big Pig and live with his snout in a trough in his little, well, not so little, white house.

One day Big Pig, who was really only doing what he was told to save his bacon, announced that a naughty man who had died a long time ago had died again. The naughty man was very clever to do this, but he was well known for his little tricks. For years after he died the first time he still managed to speak on new videos and tell the people just how naughty he was.

Then another little pig said that the naughty man had been thrown into the sea and so the people could not see his face and know that the Big Pig was telling the truth. But everyone with a brain knew that the Big Pig never told the truth and so they knew that Big Pig was telling more porkies.

Big Pig and the little pigs showed the people a picture that was made up to fool lots of them, and, unfortunately, children, this was usually not very difficult to do.

The End.

Ricker
2nd May 2011, 11:58
I,m thinking this is an attempt to bolster the presidents approval rating. Look at the events of the last few weeks. His ratings have been stagnating or slumping to say the least. All of a sudden he produces a birth certificate. Then the stage performance with Donald Trump now this! Looks like someone is getting a little desperate. MSM is swallowing it hook, line and sinker.

Ricker

Jendayi
2nd May 2011, 12:01
re post from nexus (http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?1968-Obama-to-make-important-message-Bin-Laden-dead&p=14065#post14065) due to relevance:

April 28:
- U.S. Government release Obama's birth certificate, immediately critics voice their doubts about the certificate being "photoshopped"
http://www.naturalnews.com/032217_Obama_birth_certificate.html
April 29:
- The planets Neptune, Uranus, Venus, Mercury, Mars & Jupiter align in our night sky and will remain aligned for approximately 2 weeks, the first four days they will be accompanied by our Moon.
this alignment (whether we are conscious of it or not) has an enormous astrological implications on both the collective and individual consciousness...
http://i.space.com/images/i/9324/i02/110427-gaherty-6-planets.jpg?1304017325
http://www.space.com/11509-skywatching-tips-6-planets-visible-dawn.html
- William and Kate get married.. millions upon millions of people focusing their intent by watching the same picture.. Also the day of "Beltane", an ancient pagan day of ceremony and celebration
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5AoDGTO7rU12Nt32RaIHkJp_j3b2nwWIo-VTGrm9hJC_FStl2

30 april:
- Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands (a very powerful lady in the higher echelons of world government, always present at Bilderberg Meetings which were founded by her Father) celebrates her birthday... dutch streets turn orange because of more than 10 million dutch people go mad with "Orange fever" and party in her name for more than 24 hrs... connectied with many thousands of dutch people spread out over the globe.. who in turn affect their local friends and relatives with the orange fever, organizing events in their respective countries of residence, all in name of Queen Beatrix.. hmmmm

more info about this event: http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/netherlands/queen-birthday

May 1:
- Supposedly the start of "Codex Alimentarius" banning many natural herbs and medicine. an event that also has many, many people's attention and draws in a huge amount of "intent"
(No link, there is a lot of info about this, just search Google, browse through Nexus or Avalon and you will find all you need to know about codex)

May 2:
- Obama announces death of Osama, again millions, perhaps billions of humans celebrating and focusing their intent on one event or person.. everywhere people start calling for a second 4 year term of being president at a time that Obama's popularity was at an all time low.. The cosmic joke that is played on us still blows me away sometimes.. (see the video and understand why i say "joke". If you have not connected these synchronous dots of metaphysical "magic" yet, please allow Robin Williams to lay it out for you )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYRsceTuIZE

all of the above events are simply highlighted out of a huge amount of events taking place worldwide... i believe there is a pattern... a common purpose connecting many events.. sequenced in a certain way and at certain intervals in time and space to influence our collective will and intentions..

And during all of these "worldly" events we have of course the many threads on both Nexus and Avalon regarding the breaches of trust and integrity now in play, having many of us distracted and spending our time and energy which, imho, could be better spent doing something more fun and in celebration of our lives and time here..

now, i respectfully ask, which of the above pieces of info do you feel is the most important to deal with?

Namaste and in friendship,
Jendayi

oceanz
2nd May 2011, 12:14
Mmmm...

I wondered why William and Kate postponed their honeymoon...

Fun and games ahead folks...

viking

Viking that was exactly what I was thinking today - why would Prince William who surely of all people could get time of work for his honeymoon go back to work? What was more important that was happening/going to happen at work? Perhaps were given the heads up on something about to happen (or alternatively quickly sailed their ship to bury Osama Bin Laden out to sea :p).

I didn't like the comment Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard said "I welcome the death of Osama Bin Laden"...No, he should've been taken alive, gone to trial, it should not be a life for a life, an arm for an arm or rape for a rape etc.

tkh123186
2nd May 2011, 12:19
Yeah I love how they already buried him in the sea.... its like gee thanks... the government got confirmation that it was him but thats like saying we confirmed that we captured bigfoot however in the process of capture he was blown to pieces by a rocket; just believe us ok!

JoshERTW
2nd May 2011, 12:53
That's a neat trick, resurrecting then killing a dead man. Oh well, zombie's are more dangerous than terrorist's anyhow.

ace
2nd May 2011, 12:54
Total Fake.....

http://twitpic.com/4s9c5z

Ace

perfectresonance
2nd May 2011, 12:58
http://i56.tinypic.com/amejk1.jpg

Tahi
2nd May 2011, 13:18
Its so obvious, just like a forged Birth certificate... are we seeing the big picture???

Or are WE just putting our own spin on things. Getting excited, ready to say i told you so?

Reality check... for ME! Help me out

tkh123186
2nd May 2011, 13:26
Its so obvious, just like a forged Birth certificate... are we seeing the big picture???

Or are WE just putting our own spin on things. Getting excited, ready to say i told you so?

Reality check... for ME! Help me out

I love how everyone at work tells me im crazy when I say he's either been dead or he has been released to live in exile we definitely did not kill last night. If they only knew =(

TimelessDimensions
2nd May 2011, 13:34
Don't worry, us Aussies will be safe from any false-flag terror attempts..

I'm at least 7-times the warlock Charlie Sheen is ;)

9eagle9
2nd May 2011, 13:59

Princess Diana resurrected via Project Blue Beam.

manny
2nd May 2011, 14:05

Princess Diana resurrected via Project Blue Beam.
i,ve noticed over the last four days there have been no chem trails.
just wonderful blue skys.
now that could be due the wedding.
or they have finished doing what they need to do.
so on to the next stage.....

granny
2nd May 2011, 14:17
Osama bin Laden's body buried at sea

U.S. moves quickly to bury slain al Qaeda leader in accordance with Muslim tradition

Yeah ... just like they rushed to bury Sadam's sons after they were killed in Iraq. Not. They put them on display ... definitely not in accordance with Islamic tradition.

This is total horse hockey ... and we are correct to be on guard for another false flag. I am embarrassed for the US and humanity ... it is just snore, snore ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for the general public. MSM = lies, lies and more lies. I cannot believe they are showing that fake picture of dead Ossama ... check Red Ice for view of photo and story.

ponda
2nd May 2011, 14:27
I've just been watching a bit of the bbc and cnn 'saturation' coverage of the bin laden 'death'.They are interviewing various analysts and even people down at ground zero in NY and the thing that strikes me is that 'everyone' automatically believes the spin without question.One bbc interviewer asked an analyst if the lack of proof/pics of the death might be a problem and he replied "yes it might...some people might think that he is still alive".

Amazing how easy it is to fool the majority with some msm spin....asuming that he did in fact die years ago .

granny
2nd May 2011, 14:36
HURRITT ENYETO said:

We also must remember ... we cannot bring home the troops from Afghanistan .... no jobs. Unemployment would skyrocket ... much higher than the fake number they are reporting.

ponda
2nd May 2011, 14:47
granny said:

We also must remember ... we cannot bring home the troops from Afghanistan .... no jobs. Unemployment would skyrocket ... much higher than the fake number they are reporting.

The taliban are going to be focused now so they will probably have to put even more troops into action and there will probably be repercussions in other ME countries for western interests.

granny
2nd May 2011, 14:49
well the main thing i take from this is the sad reactions from people first we have children and grandchildren murdered in Lybia now people are partying and celebrating over the fact a person (no matter how evil they think he is) is dead. it sure is great to be part of the civilised west.

I agree ... it is completely pathetic that humans celebrate over another human's death ... all must return to source ... no matter what their purpose was in this go-round in Earth school.

Peace of Mind
2nd May 2011, 14:58
It's all lies, that will surely manifest due to the large amount of attention giving to them. So don't complain later when the elite are able to put their plans into motion. All this energy can be used on something way more productive ( for the masses). It amazes me when people so easily forget this. Just when I was starting to see us surge a head... we get tricked into spending our energy on this trickery. smh

Peace

dukes4monny
2nd May 2011, 15:07
It's all lies, that will surely manifest due to the large amount of attention giving to them. So don't complain later when the elite are able to put their plans into motion. All this energy can be used on something way more productive ( for the masses). It amazes me when people so easily forget this. Just when I was starting to see us surge a head... we get tricked into spending our energy on this trickery. smh

Peace

Wise words indeed.......

yaksuit
2nd May 2011, 15:10
The two letters that Obama and Osama don't share sums up what the MSM likes to provide "us", b... s... .

9eagle9
2nd May 2011, 15:20
It really doesn't matter if he was dead then or not.

If he's been dead for a decade then they are pulling out a diversionary and inflammatory trump card.

As someone implicated earlier up thread , with all our technology, our means to control the weather, manipulation, influence, Alien Spec, do they mean to tell us with all those resources at hand over all these years they couldn't find an old man dragging a dialysis machine through the wastes of Afghanistan? And NOW suddenly they've 'found' him and presented him thus to the public at an opportune time.

Everyone in the alternative media has suggested that Osama would be 'found' during a time that would most serve TPTB.

Pagan
2nd May 2011, 15:29
The logical evolvement should have been that they killed Bin Laden quite early on, as dead men usually speaks sparsely or not at all. However they did not want to anounce the death because they wantet the war on terror go on and on, and or avoiding creating a muslim marthyr... Now they most likely have a reason to announce it, wich might be the "hellstrorm threat from AQ", or some other reason, like just feeding the popula som good news and promote Obama for next period. As Osama was a member of that family, that was the friends of Bush's, they gave him an "honorable funeral at sea"(although the whole thing is fake) instead of burning the body in a pityful sorry ditch in the mountains somewhere in the nowhere, wich he would have deserved.(if the accusation would have been true)

Something fishy might be going on, we live in interesting times.

Calz
2nd May 2011, 15:36
Even an 8 month old Baby would'nt believe this story and would be laughing in their face!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc

That absolutely has to be the sound of sanity ripping up the "birth certificate".

What else could induce such histerical laughter???

DianeKJ
2nd May 2011, 15:38
It really doesn't matter if he was dead then or not.

If he's been dead for a decade then they are pulling out a diversionary and inflammatory trump card.

As someone implicated earlier up thread , with all our technology, our means to control the weather, manipulation, influence, Alien Spec, do they mean to tell us with all those resources at hand over all these years they couldn't find an old man dragging a dialysis machine through the wastes of Afghanistan? And NOW suddenly they've 'found' him and presented him thus to the public at an opportune time.

Everyone in the alternative media has suggested that Osama would be 'found' during a time that would most serve TPTB.

Yes, this is spot on. Wonder what's next in their bag of tricks? I was actually thinking they would "find" him a little closer to re-election time, hmmm.

AlexanderLight
2nd May 2011, 15:46
Proof that Osama bin Laden Was CIA and Died in 2001! Osama - Bush - CIA Connections (+fake dead body pictures) (http://humansarefree.com/2011/05/proof-that-osama-bin-laden-was-cia-and.html)

hao
2nd May 2011, 16:35
Well, I reckon that American citizens need to start worrying - Bin Laden is apparently dead WITHOUT HAVING BEEN REPLACED AS BOGEYMAN ! I predict one of two things will now happen : 1) There will be a fresh false flag event, and some previously unheard of man will become the focus of US paranoia; 2) They feel so safe in the extent of their control over the American citizens that they're no longer worried about Americans waking up, and therefore the next enemy will be YOU !
Stay alert folks

Pakistan's Musharraf: Bin Laden probably dead
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/01/18/gen.musharraf.binladen/

Karzai: bin Laden 'probably' dead
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/central/10/06/karzai.binladen/

Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (long version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPTwsMEiI0g

Fake bin laden confession tape
http://i54.tinypic.com/1z65m6q.jpg

It seems they will use bin laden whether he’s alive or dead. The last time this "monster" caught the world's attention, it was really a psychological warfare on the public as a pretext for "war on terror", so what objective they want to achieve this time by bring this "monster" to world's attention again?

CCTV4 report says armed soldiers are now patrolling tornado torn towns like Tuscaloosa in Alabama,
http://news.cntv.cn/world/20110502/100571.shtml

This development is remindful of several things

"USARNORTH Conplans"
Secret 'Trigger' & blueprint for emergency domestic military crackdown plan revealed
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/273/720/Secret_Trigger_blueprint_for_emergency_domestic_military_crackdown_plan_revealed.html
New Madrid Fault Line Ear quake... FEMA Plans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA2VyGNKg6k

Possible man-made tornado
HAARP Rings and Scalar Squares Caused MASSIVE Tornado Outbreak
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/tag/weather/

Immediately after the Japanese quake, Benjamin Fulford warned about New Madrid fault line attack.
Major Ed Dames also warned about New Madrid fault line on 'Coast to Coast AM'
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/03/16

And corroborating reports
Potential Catastrophe: Earthquake Could Devastate Parts of US
http://masoncountydailynews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2629:potential-catastrophe-earthquake-could-devastate-parts-of-us&catid=41:top-headlines&Itemid=131

Quake Along New Madrid Fault Line Could Devastate Central U.S.
http://abcnewsradioonline.com/knoxville/quake-along-new-madrid-fault-line-could-devastate-central-us.html

Whatever it is, obviously Bin Laden is not the problem if anyone has learned the lesson from 911

hao
2nd May 2011, 18:07
Don't worry, us Aussies will be safe from any false-flag terror attempts..

I'm at least 7-times the warlock Charlie Sheen is ;)

I became aware of the phenomenon of cattle mutilation from reading the "Mystery magazine" when i was in primary school, the cases presented by the magazine were from Australia.
http://puggle.byethost14.com/mutilations.htm
Cattle mutilation in America are often associated with the presence of UFOs and the military, if cattle mutilation in Australia is the same phenomenon then one would detect the presence of secret military underground bases and UFOs in Australia
http://antinuclear.net/2010/04/08/video-pine-gap-usas-secret-spy-base-in-australia/

The above ground portion is nothing more than a superficial – almost movie set – decoration. The real base has a concentric arrangement in which the central area is set on a massive set of springs for shock absorbtion in case of nuclear attack or earthquake.

The R&D which has been done below ground at the real base site is truly remarkable…. The base has had an average of 1200 employees over the years since 1964 when it was first commissioned. These have been divided into three work areas concentric to the core platform. Each area is tightly controlled by security systems.

Persons working in one area must wear a certain color of ID meant to match the color ribbon running along the walls everywhere. Persons working in the outer area “C” never get into the areas “B” and “A”. Australian personnel at the base never get past area “C” and usually have menial jobs. Former prime Minister Gough Whitlam was deposed because he was going to try to get the base closed. He was mainly angered because he couldn’t find out what was really going on inside the base.
http://www.getxnews.com/tag/military-base/

No wonder, 'former leader says Australia a US colony'
http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid=113703

As long as there are them hidding in the backyard
http://i51.tinypic.com/11m5icg.jpg

@7:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyKdSWB_BQM

the warning of the crop formation should not be unheeded

bennycog
2nd May 2011, 23:45
That's a neat trick, resurrecting then killing a dead man. Oh well, zombie's are more dangerous than terrorist's anyhow.

We really need a LOL button :)

bennycog
2nd May 2011, 23:58
Jendayi,
The mass gatherings and mutual projections of that mass gathering is a good start to focus on from your post.. What is the one true thing they want the crowded people to see and focus on, in each of the events that you posted? and how can we connect that to a future false flag operation.
How many more stops can the deranged elite pull before they have to kneel before the world and confess?

And robin williams is number one with mr bean and that guy from the "it crowd" as the the funniest dudes alive..

jackovesk
3rd May 2011, 02:21
The 'Best Actors' Money Can Buy!!!

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2011/05/03/1226048/978687-situation-room.jpg

Serve-It-Up MSM, who needs Commercial TV when you've got Entertainment like this..!

Healthy Skeptic
3rd May 2011, 02:44
-------------------------------------------------------------

A Fairy Story by David Icke

Now children, are you sitting comfortably? Then your government will begin. Once upon a time there were three little pigs and they all sprouted wings. One little pig did not have a birth certificate so they faked one very badly so he could say he was the Big Pig and live with his snout in a trough in his little, well, not so little, white house.

One day Big Pig, who was really only doing what he was told to save his bacon, announced that a naughty man who had died a long time ago had died again. The naughty man was very clever to do this, but he was well known for his little tricks. For years after he died the first time he still managed to speak on new videos and tell the people just how naughty he was.

Then another little pig said that the naughty man had been thrown into the sea and so the people could not see his face and know that the Big Pig was telling the truth. But everyone with a brain knew that the Big Pig never told the truth and so they knew that Big Pig was telling more porkies.

Big Pig and the little pigs showed the people a picture that was made up to fool lots of them, and, unfortunately, children, this was usually not very difficult to do.

The End.

'Let's bomb Syria ...'

Snowbird
3rd May 2011, 02:57
Those in the know are beginning to speak up.

Osama bin Laden’s Second Death

by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

If today were April 1 and not May 2, we could dismiss as an April fool’s joke this morning’s headline that Osama bin Laden was killed in a firefight in Pakistan and quickly buried at sea. As it is, we must take it as more evidence that the US government has unlimited belief in the gullibility of Americans.

This morning’s headline has the odor of a staged event. The smell reeks from the triumphalist news reports loaded with exaggerations, from celebrants waving flags and chanting “USA USA.” Could something else be going on?

No doubt President Obama is in desperate need of a victory. He committed the fool’s error or restarting the war in Afghanistan, and now after a decade of fighting the US faces stalemate, if not defeat. The wars of the Bush/Obama regimes have bankrupted the US, leaving huge deficits and a declining dollar in their wake. And re-election time is approaching.

.....Osama bin Laden, who many experts believe to have been dead for years, was a useful bogyman to use to feed the profits of the US military/security complex.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=24587

strawberry
3rd May 2011, 03:00
http://iwillinformyou.blogspot.com/2011/05/proof-of-offical-photo-faked-after-all.htmlThe photo of Osama Bin Laden is a complete Fake and complete fraud, please send far and wide, this is a massive deception see link!!!!!

Honestly I mean who would photoshop a famous picture such as the original...two and two make four.

http://iwillinformyou.blogspot.com/2011/05/proof-of-offical-photo-faked-after-all.html

Tahi
3rd May 2011, 03:41

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2011/05/03/1226048/978687-situation-room.jpg

Serve-It-Up MSM, who needs Commercial TV when you've got Entertainment like this..!

Photo looks staged, normally those Laptops would be logged into Facebook... they are turned off. They have all been networked, so where is microsoft Outlook?

:rolleyes:

giovonni
3rd May 2011, 03:58
So what's going to happen next week ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtB6zwzXjp0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtB6zwzXjp0

Also ~

Obama Killed Osama
By Thomas Barrett
5-2-11
I have spent 20 minutes this morning watching the insanity play out on MSM via my computer screen.
The vast hordes of the chemically and sociologically dumbed down, playing their part in the psy op worthy of a soap-opera Emmy. With crowds in front of the White House chanting "OBAMA!" This is a production that would make Edward Bernays proud.
It is a propaganda show, produced and choreographed to the delight of the masses.
Lke a virtual Roman Colosseum, this time POTUS handed the head to the masses, coming across as more Presidential and in charge than he has in far too many months, evidencing his emperor qualities.
I was astounded by the MSM preparation (except a few FOX affiliates) and spin that proceeded his well prepared, and almost MK trance induced delivered speech. Constantly reminding people 911*911*911 and how many people died. Osama was to blame. Al-Qaeda was to blame.

Strangely absent was any reference to Tower 7..... Nor the fact that the U.S government admitted on numerous times, bin Laden had nothing to do with the 9/11/01 op.
Now, also strangely absent, there will be no bona fide evidence that Osama bin Laden is dead. No body, no proof, nor even that the operation ever was conducted. Just unsubstantiated words from a President and government who desire the people to believe them. And so many will.
Despite the fact that they are unworthy and have not earned such trust.
As I watch the death, not of Osama bin Laden, ... yet again, but of critical thinking and the ability to cognitively discern, my disgust and sadness for the citizens ever increases.
As the sounds of re-election ratings and chants of approval echo from the mouths of media whores into the brains of the fluoridated masses.
"Obama Killed Osama"
This is all a game. Each has their part.
When I remember this it helps me digest what is happening to the social structure of America.
All has meaning, even the mundane. It's all in the numbers.
This is multi-level psy op regurgitating someone who may have been long dead.
It helps boost Obama in the ratings, and gives him the strongest campaign hook in years.
In fact, his re-election is almost a give in now.
It allows the govt to declare heightened security levels because "Al-Qaeda threats".
It guarantees renewal of the patriot act, and possibly increasing it's powers.
And surely will result in beefed up and increased NSA/TSA/DHS police state.
And unfortunately, lays the perfect foundational preparation for a false flag op, in the event that all the fear mongering doesn't bring the citizens into line.
This is sad, truly sad to me the people are still incapable of seeing this production.
If they think that now because the 'boogie man' is gone they are going back to magnetic wands at the airports and no invasive pat-downs; That the Police State will chill out a little; That the government intrusion into the privacy of citizens will cease, they are dreaming.
This is the start of the next round of vice tightening on the cajones of the citizens, all for the aforementioned reasons.
It is all the perfect scenario, timed perfectly, in so many ways.
As with the Wizard of Oz... Let us all keep the curtain pulled back and watch the smoke as those in control spin the big wheels, saying 'pay no attention to the men behind the curtain'.
At first we did look in awe at the 'Wizard' and his lies, but now we know he has no power.
Once the game and lies have been exposed, it really matters little how the others act, for we know the truth, and the truth has set us free, in mind at least, ... if nothing else.
We are in for so much more shock and awe.
Stay aware, prepared and informed. Good luck to the citizens of the U.S.A. and the World.
(I condensed this down from a few posts and musings of mine, and I have nothing more to say on the matter)

From rense.com
http://www.rense.com/general93/os.htm

applecrusher1992
3rd May 2011, 04:06
Whether Osama was dead or alive 10 years ago, it doesn't matter either way because he was never important in the end game. He was just a mind controlled zealot being used like they are trying to use the rest of us. What matters is why they are doing this now? A question only TPTB can answer so we have to be prepared for any signs of upcoming false flag events and not get distracted. Lets move forward on another topic keeping the possibility of these events in mind. If we feed into this too much they win. If we use this energy against them and actually get some people to realize something is up with this story or we get them realize that they are celebrating the murder of other person and get them to stop chanting "USA ,USA" then we win. ;)

jackovesk
3rd May 2011, 05:02
Your going to Love this one...

The Herald Sun - May 3, 2011

US deciding whether or not to release images of dead bin Laden

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2011/05/02/1226048/489493-home.jpg

THE US administration must move quickly and make a considered value judgment as to whether it will show the world photos of the dead Osama Bin Laden.

Former secretary of state, Colin Powell, told CNN that releasing a photo of dead Bin Laden - who was reportedly shot through the eye - had to be evaluated on taste grounds.

But General Powell added that even if the US did release the photo, it would do nothing to appease Conspiracy Theorists who were already saying that Bin Laden’s swift at-sea burial was proof the US had not killed the terror leader and was engaging in a massive PR stunt. (Correct)

President Barack Obama’s head of Homeland Security, John Brennan, said the US was still weighing up whether to release the photos.

“We are going to do everything we can to ensure that nobody has any basis to try to deny that we got Osama Bin Laden,” Mr Brennan said.

Conspiracy theorists aside, a photo is what the world wants to see, just as it demanded images of Saddam Hussein being pulled out of his “spider hole”.

The CIA and Navy SEALS who shot Bin Laden - who was being shielded by one of his wives, who was also shot - used biometric facial imaging, DNA, and general observations on his height and appearance to make the call that they had killed Bin Laden.

The fear is that releasing photos of Bin Laden could cause grave offence in Muslim countries; however, the reality is that media consumers in Muslim areas are far more acquainted with seeing images of dead people than in secular countries, which are more inclined to censor images of the dead on taste grounds.

After suicide bomber struck restaurants in Bali in 2005, Indonesian newspapers published photos of the decapitated, grossly distorted heads of the three bombers.

Fake photos showing Bin Laden dead and bloodied were already in circulation well before the Abbottabad raid, and some media outlets ran them in the immediate aftermath.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/us-deciding-whether-or-not-to-release-images-of-dead-bin-laden/story-e6frf7lf-1226048921484

PS - The very inferrence to the term 'Conspiracy Theorist' in this article Proves we are winning the 'Information War'! and they are Sh#t Scared of their Terror Scam being exposed even futher!

Jay
3rd May 2011, 05:40
South African MSM & public also eating this B*propaganda up :(

Calz
3rd May 2011, 06:15
Allegedly another OBL tape on the way.

Who knows what "they" hope to accomplish. Perhaps the elite are sitting around the table having a few stiff ones, puffing on cigars and placing small gentleman type wagers as to just how rediculous they can get away with their social programming nonsense:

Final Fake Bin Laden Tape "In The Pipeline"

The Obama administration may have announced the demise of Osama Bin Laden last night, years after every other intelligence analyst worth their salt voiced the open secret that Osama has been dead for the best part of a decade, but there’s still time for one more hokey terror tape that will allow the boogeyman to frighten Americans into giving up more of their rights one last time.

“It is unclear whether the tape is audio or video, but a U.S. official says that intelligence indicates it is already working its way through al-Qaida’s media pipeline. The official said the timing was coincidental and there is no indication he knew U.S. forces were bearing down on him,” reports the Associated Press.

Then again, it would be difficult for a frozen corpse to display much anticipation for anything given the fact that Osama has been a stiff since December 2001.

But that hasn’t stopped dubious Pentagon-linked intelligence fronts from releasing fake audio and video tapes as political grist for the last decade. Presumably, the likes of the IntelCenter and SITE greeted Sunday’s news of Bin Laden’s “assassination” with a tinge of sadness – because the CIA will no longer be requiring their video editing services.

The reason this U.S. intelligence official knows that the video is “working its way through al-Qaida’s media pipeline,” is because Al-Qaeda is a U.S. intelligence front. But don’t just take our word for it – last year the CIA admitted to creating a fake video in which intelligence officers dressed up as Osama Bin Laden and his cronies in an effort to defame the terrorist leader throughout the middle east. The Washington Post reported the story in May 2010.

http://www.infowars.com/final-fake-bin-laden-tape-%e2%80%9cin-the-pipeline%e2%80%9d/

Calz
3rd May 2011, 06:21

Photo looks staged, normally those Laptops would be logged into Facebook... they are turned off. They have all been networked, so where is microsoft Outlook?

:rolleyes:

If it were to be realistic the laptops would have Solitaire games going (as some were caught in photos in congress a while back) :haha:

jackovesk
3rd May 2011, 07:38
Final Fake Bin Laden Tape "In The Pipeline"

“It is unclear whether the tape is audio or video, but a U.S. official says that intelligence indicates it is already working its way through al-Qaida’s media pipeline. The official said the timing was coincidental and there is no indication he knew U.S. forces were bearing down on him,” reports the Associated Press.

http://thumb11.shutterstock.com/photos/thumb_small/232843/232843,1216907065,5.jpg Audio or Video?

Calz, thats because they have'nt made it yet! :pound:

ktlight
3rd May 2011, 07:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dri09dM348

Leprechaun
3rd May 2011, 08:11
Official confirmation from a now deceased (assasinated) former Pakistan high official that OBL was murdered years ?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/osama-bin-laden-has-been-dead-for-years.html

The real question as asked earlier in this thread is why now. Those with a modicum of intelligence will know that this smells of a huge misdirect, there is definitely something happening (or about to happen) in the background. Is it related to, as some have suggested the imminent collapse of the dollar, is it interconnected with the unrest in the middle east (Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Syria), I don't know, but there's more to this fabricated story than is apparent at first glance, of that I'm sure. Watch out for the veloceripator that you aren't seeing he's waiting in the wings to pounce........

Corncrake
3rd May 2011, 08:29
In case you missed it Helvetic has posted an interesting take on this - Post 600 on The Continuing Search for the Truth.

Tahi
3rd May 2011, 08:56

Why isnt there any video footage of the operation. With helmet cam (ie night vision) available to ground troops, Special ops would have the latest tech???

I have seen supposed footage of the aftermath on MSM in Oz, taken at the scene, showing bloodied clothing and such. Not asking to see the actual shooting of the man, where is that vision.

WTF are these people watching...???

phillipbbg
3rd May 2011, 09:02
Strange how all the lap tops facing us are switched off..... no way of confirming the time.... they could have been watching "Home and Away" for all we know

TigaHawk
3rd May 2011, 09:29
My mum send this in responce to me talking about how i felt the Osama death was a shamm. I thought you wuold all find this interesting.

------------------------

How 'bout this theory ....

CIA Agent captured in Pakistan after shooting & killing 2 Pakistani secret service agents who were following min. During this process CIA agent called back to base for help .... help arrived but drove hummer van down crowded market street 'n killed a couple of innocent bystanders.

US Embassy in Pakistan demand release of CIA Agent (Raymond Allan Campbell) stating he woz a diplomat in Pakistan on Diplomatic Passport & Pakistan MUST release him from prison because he has Diplomatic Immunity.

Pakistn police argue that he is CIA because they found he had "material" critical in making of a dirty bomb & woz seen associating with a known alquedia operative in Islamabad (same place Binladen woz stayin in !!) & haven't released him ... US threatened all sorts of uglies if they didn't give him back the families of dead pakistanis want him tried & punished ... no blood-money payment.

I listened to life TV broadcast from US Obama yesterday .... immediately had gut feeling that something just doesn't fit properly ... Binladen buried @ sea .... convinces my gut feeling that I'm right .... stay tuned to this one !!

Fred259
3rd May 2011, 09:46
Your going to Love this one...

The Herald Sun - May 3, 2011

US deciding whether or not to release images of dead bin Laden

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2011/05/02/1226048/489493-home.jpg

THE US administration must move quickly and make a considered value judgment as to whether it will show the world photos of the dead Osama Bin Laden.

Former secretary of state, Colin Powell, told CNN that releasing a photo of dead Bin Laden - who was reportedly shot through the eye - had to be evaluated on taste grounds.

But General Powell added that even if the US did release the photo, it would do nothing to appease Conspiracy Theorists who were already saying that Bin Laden’s swift at-sea burial was proof the US had not killed the terror leader and was engaging in a massive PR stunt. (Correct)

President Barack Obama’s head of Homeland Security, John Brennan, said the US was still weighing up whether to release the photos.

“We are going to do everything we can to ensure that nobody has any basis to try to deny that we got Osama Bin Laden,” Mr Brennan said.

Conspiracy theorists aside, a photo is what the world wants to see, just as it demanded images of Saddam Hussein being pulled out of his “spider hole”.

The CIA and Navy SEALS who shot Bin Laden - who was being shielded by one of his wives, who was also shot - used biometric facial imaging, DNA, and general observations on his height and appearance to make the call that they had killed Bin Laden.

The fear is that releasing photos of Bin Laden could cause grave offence in Muslim countries; however, the reality is that media consumers in Muslim areas are far more acquainted with seeing images of dead people than in secular countries, which are more inclined to censor images of the dead on taste grounds.

After suicide bomber struck restaurants in Bali in 2005, Indonesian newspapers published photos of the decapitated, grossly distorted heads of the three bombers.

Fake photos showing Bin Laden dead and bloodied were already in circulation well before the Abbottabad raid, and some media outlets ran them in the immediate aftermath.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/us-deciding-whether-or-not-to-release-images-of-dead-bin-laden/story-e6frf7lf-1226048921484

PS - The very inferrence to the term 'Conspiracy Theorist' in this article Proves we are winning the 'Information War'! and they are Sh#t Scared of their Terror Scam being exposed even futher!

It just gets worse, I don’t want to go into details but it must be obvious that if he was shot through the eye, a significant proportion of his head would be missing……

oceanz
3rd May 2011, 10:15
I'm sure I've read somewhere (which may or may not be correct) that Pakistan is allies/has connections with Iran? I would be interested to learn how Iran feel about the US covert operation in Pakistan and whether Iran could be blamed for any potential future retailiation terrorist attacks.

yaksuit
3rd May 2011, 10:31
Strange how all the lap tops facing us are switched off..... no way of confirming the time.... they could have been watching "Home and Away" for all we know

The "photo" also has a photoshop feel to it.

Lord Sidious
3rd May 2011, 11:46
I'm sure I've read somewhere (which may or may not be correct) that Pakistan is allies/has connections with Iran? I would be interested to learn how Iran feel about the US covert operation in Pakistan and whether Iran could be blamed for any potential future retailiation terrorist attacks.

I would find that hard to believe.
Iran is shia and pakistan is sunni. Both of them seem to be at the extreme level of their particular flavour too.

Tahi
3rd May 2011, 11:57
It just gets worse, I don’t want to go into details but it must be obvious that if he was shot through the eye, a significant proportion of his head would be missing……

Yes, I agree.

Looks like he got nailed in a Paintball game. No dispespect intended.

Phoenix
3rd May 2011, 19:44
Friends, enemies, loved ones, hated ones, and all who are sentient:

So what to do we do?

-Phoenix

divine_moments_of_truth
3rd May 2011, 20:34
Apparently the administration is currently debating whether or not to realease a picture of Osama's "body", this excuse will be epic.

yiolas
3rd May 2011, 20:41
I think what should be concerning us most about all of this, is the question why after supposedly hunting him down for 10 years and in the process bringing the world to the brink of world war III, they gun him down and dump his body into the sea.

That is the most preposterous thing I have ever heard !

If there wasn't something to hide, they would have been more than happy to show the world real proof of what they claim happened.

What is this all about ? How stupid and gullible do they think people are ?
But I guess if you're still drinking the kool aid you would have been among the crowds in front of the White House cheering a couple of nights ago.

hohoemi
3rd May 2011, 21:53
i read the headline as "oBama dead" at first, which had me really worried for a moment (any better excuse to get the population to accept something really stupid than by having the president assisinated by a supposed terrorist?)

anyway, apparently many papers & official sources typed the name wrong in their articles :) see http://derstandard.at/1303950692690/International-Blog-Fail-Osama-Obama for some examples, most of them german.

why i'm posting this is because one of the quotes on the page really struck me:
"#Kanzlerin: Obama verantwortlich für Tod tausender Unschuldiger, hat Grundwerte des Islam und aller Religionen verhöhnt."
translates as

#Chancellor: Obama responsible for death of thousands of innocents, ridiculed fundamental values of the Islam and all religions.

isn't it kind of sad that it's probably more true with the mistaken "Obama" in the quote than with the intended "Osama"?

(sorry if this is too much off topic, please delete if it is)

Pagan
3rd May 2011, 21:59
Both Osama and Obama are terrorist assets I guess, whats the difference in the end?

oceanz
3rd May 2011, 22:29
I read a comment on a newspaper website that they thought Osama was a coward for sitting in his "cave" (in)directing the murder of thousands of people in the name of his interpretation of his religion.

Yet when I read this comment I was thinking Obama sits in his "house" (in)directing the murder of thousands of people through his interpretation on the war on terror.

What ever the currency they fight for: religion/money, one day I hope everyone puts as much focus in helping each other to make a positive difference in each others lives and nobody has to live in fear.

I think when humans first evolved our greatest enemy was animal predators and natural disaters - I wonder what it is now...

jackovesk
4th May 2011, 02:53
I think what should be concerning us most about all of this, is the question why after supposedly hunting him down for 10 years and in the process bringing the world to the brink of world war III, they gun him down and dump his body into the sea.

That is the most preposterous thing I have ever heard !

If there wasn't something to hide, they would have been more than happy to show the world real proof of what they claim happened.

What is this all about ? How stupid and gullible do they think people are ?
But I guess if you're still drinking the kool aid you would have been among the crowds in front of the White House cheering a couple of nights ago.

Exactly yiolas,

This new Dees photo + video sums it all up...

http://rense.com/1.imagesH/osam_des.jpg

CBS News Report On bin Laden Sick, Near Death In 2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OW4A-yd9BI

jackovesk
4th May 2011, 04:21
Unarmed, and not hiding behind a woman

The story changes Again:

OSAMA Bin Laden was unarmed when he was shot dead by Navy SEAL commandos, even though the White House maintains they were prepared to take him alive.

White House press secretary Jay Carney said Bin Laden resisted arrest but did not outline what resistance he offered. He said Bin Laden’s unarmed wife was in a room with him and rushed a commando, but she as well was unarmed.

She was shot in the leg and survived.

So the mission really was to kill, not capture, the 'Already Dead' bin Laden.

...and bin Laden did not hide behind a woman.

I think it would have been better to say all this at the start. This way looks sneaky, even apologetic.

The Fumbling & Lies Continue...

Check out the video...

http://video.dailytelegraph.com.au/1907543221/Bin-Laden-not-armed-in-US-raid

PS - Geez I hope they bring out the pictures!

Flasky
5th May 2011, 04:40
Hello guys,

I wanted to bring out your thoughts and consideration on the following clip.

It features a one-to-one glimpse interview with President Obama and a 60 min reporter regarding the release of Osama's picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b8qBIPhVl8

Look closely at him. Analyze the body/facial signals. This is the most 'un-Abama-nesque' way of speaking I've ever seen the President.

I was wondering if we have any professional or with keen eye to such details who could share their thoughts with us about this portray of Obama.

I also think it would be very interesting to get this interview under a reverse speech analysis and see what his 'subconscious' is really saying.

jackovesk
5th May 2011, 05:49
Hello guys,

I wanted to bring out your thoughts and consideration on the following clip.

It features a one-to-one glimpse interview with President Obama and a 60 min reporter regarding the release of Osama's picture.

Look closely at him. Analyze the body/facial signals. This is the most 'un-Abama-nesque' way of speaking I've ever seen the President.

I was wondering if we have any professional or with keen eye to such details who could share their thoughts with us about this portray of Obama.

I also think it would be very interesting to get this interview under a reverse speech analysis and see what his 'subconscious' is really saying.

Great find Flasky thanks,

Video 'Body Language' Analysis...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b8qBIPhVl8&feature=player_embedded

Steve Kroft: Did you see the pictures?

Obama: Yes

Analysis: Watch for the Blank look Stare that Obama gives (He then Blinks Twice), Watch his Lips turn down, Jaw tighten & Nods...(Lying)

Steve Kroft: What was your reaction when you saw them?

Obama: It was him

Analysis: Bows his head in shame with the same Blank Stare and Nods (Lying)

Steve Kroft: Why would'nt you release them?

Obama: Keep in mind we are absolutely certain this was him, blah blah blah...

Analysis: Professional Liers are trained to lie and look to right, not to the left which is the norm, gentlly shakes his head (signalling futher Deception), voice shallow in response, Head slanted down to the right again then stutters with delivery (Lying)!

Obama then quotes "Very graphic photos of somebody that was shot in the head" Head slanted down to the right again then stutters with delivery (Lying)

But watch his hands pointed inwards towards himself! Telling us he feels the same way and is only a Puppet delivering his Controllers Message! Again that Bowing of his head down to the right and Continually blinking throughout the interview without giving solid eye contact to the interviewer is a (Dead-Giveaway he is being Untruthful)..!

In Summary Obama is an "OUT 'n' OUT LIER"!

Please refer to a New Thread I started yesterday that Proves he is a Lier!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19801-Bombshell-Top-US-Government-Insider-Bin-Laden-Died-In-2001-9-11-A-False-Flag!

Seikou-Kishi
5th May 2011, 06:04
Then Obama is a victim too, but, not content with the one, wants also to be a perpetrator. It is the height of foolery to propagate one's one hardship.

oceanz
5th May 2011, 11:35

WTF are these people watching...???

I can answer that question for you Tahi

They are staring in shock with audible gasps of horror as someone forgot to push the "on" button on the T.V and they were staring at their reflections on the blank screen...

bennycog
5th May 2011, 13:11
If we can find a higher resolution shot we might be able do a CSI and see what they are really looking at by their eyes or glasses..

SKIBADABOMSKI
5th May 2011, 13:19
Hey Paul or mods .. you should merge the Osama threads. Anyway I posted this on another thread but then noticed this ones more juicy so I'll post here also but please feel free to delete if you merge them.

Rolled his body into the ocean... ? Not worth commenting on.

Oh and the photo's is just a show of respect to his family and a way of saying thanks for helping us out and like a public way of saying we'll never forget the help from you for letting us blame your crazed child. They stormed an empty house that they had occupied for ages. Made it look like some secret guy lived there. (plants) and called Obama and told him " It's time for the photo shoot " he knew what it was about so rushes away from his golf game thinking 'it's Osama being killed time' bless his cottons he feels like he's in the know.. like he knows that Bin Laden was dead ages ago and confides his info to his misses and she strokes his head and says " it's for the best that the people find out this way " he feels proud to be the president and to be in the know.

Personally I think even the presidents don't know anything of whats really going on and just sign into the puppetry job. They can find out info if they dig deep enough but have obviously been advised against it or it's a Kennedy for you.

Anyway regardless of the pathetic media it's certainly an ace of spades card that was either past it's sell by date or is vital for the upcoming events. I highly doubt it was just for the small reasons that are obvious unless they were just happy to kill 25 little birds with one stone as they blew the dust of their Ace card.

I see an ending and a whole new thing. Nuclear fear will keep everyone distracted for a while and then they'll use another distraction and if nothing big happens then the actual big one will be huge. So basically the longer we have to wait then the bigger this thing will be.

The question really is " whats the big plan? "

OK thats my 2 yens on this manga situation.

Ski-

Pagan
5th May 2011, 17:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWXitiZyDto

Some Information that was new to me, Libya was the first nation to report Osama Bin Laden for terrorism and that within Libya.

Calz
6th May 2011, 07:42
I always enjoy reading/listening to perspective from overseas.

Sure ... all msm (as well as alternative) needs to be viewed with discernment ... but looking at multiple sources helps to seperate the "wheat from the chaff"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOpzAxSnc1M&feature=player_embedded#at=149

oceanz
6th May 2011, 10:54
Okay, so the news broke here in Australia 02 May 2011 but for the Northern Hemisphere (sp?) the news broke 01 May 2011.

After do some reading which one thing leads to another (and yes, there are no coincidences), I just read about 33 Conspiracy's that turned out to be true. This stood out for me:

The Illuminati:The Order of the Illuminati was an Enlightenment-age secret society founded on May 1st, 1776

That's a bit of an anniversary present to oneself isn't it?