PDA

View Full Version : to All Americans: Illuminati insider...

viking
9th May 2010, 10:35
I have been trying to find out if there is and substance to this story. It is floating around on GLP and a few others...what caught my attention is it states if possible go to HIGH ground!! Anyway have a read...see what you think...

quote....
I am going to advise you to leave the United States of America if you can because things have happened and consequences will be dire. I myself am going to be leaving within the next four months, if there is enough time left. Even I am concerned about my safety now. If you want to know where you should be thinking about going: Anywhere in the Southern Hemisphere near the Equator but away from Volcanoes, Fault Lines, The Sea etc. Try to stay inland, if you are going that is.

full article here...
http://multiverse.wespenre.com/leave-america-now.htm

and here
http://battleofearth.wordpress.com/2010/05/07/letter-from-the-editor-extremely-important-a-dire-warning-to-all-americans-leave-the-country-now-or-you-may-not-survive/

and video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2vqJBycqDk&playnext_from=TL&videos=cPUzLutRcL8&feature=sub

viking

stardustaquarion
9th May 2010, 10:46
Hi Viking, I have not read the articles but I have information from a very good source that have told me that because what the Illuminati are doing with their ET bosses safe places are related to the state of the electromagnetic grids that one is in. It is a bit like a lottery in this moment and the world looks like a swiss cheese. Even going to mountains there is no guarantee of survival because there can be a thrust that will trash the mountains like it happened in Peru many thousands of years ago

If you feel like relocating, by all means, but if you are doing it out of fear you may be jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Follow your intuition on this one

I have not heard anything from my regular sources and we were told that if something major will happen, we will be notified 3 months before should we need to evacuate

The problem on the following months may come from the sun as far as I understand but none of my contacts are expecting a catastrophe in the inmediate future

:wave:

viking
9th May 2010, 11:01
Yes I am also checking with one of my insiders as well...I keep you all posted...

Relocate....naaaaaa I'll be ready when TSHTF...no worries... ;-)

viking

lightblue
9th May 2010, 11:40
Re: A Dire Warning to All Americans: Illuminati insider...

Yes I am also checking with one of my insiders as well...I keep you all posted...

Relocate....naaaaaa I'll be ready when TSHTF...no worries... ;-)

viking

viking,
what do you mean by your 'insider'? :fie:

where do you think the stream of refugees would fit? are you in a position to home up a family from the usa as they arrive to europe, for instance? bw l

viking
9th May 2010, 12:08
Some one who has close connections to 'illuminati' ...

I haven't heard yet ... but I have noticed the story seems to creeping out all over the place... Still not sure if there is any 'substance' so to speak...anyone heard elsewhere?

viking

lightblue
9th May 2010, 12:33
viking is on a distinguished road viking's Avatar

Default Re: A Dire Warning to All Americans: Illuminati insider...

Some one who has close connections to 'illuminati' ...

I haven't heard yet ... but I have noticed the story seems to creeping out all over the place..

hi again

where else is all over the place? the links you give are by a single source - a very alarmed single source... bw l :unsure:

HORIZONS
9th May 2010, 12:43
This message is TOTAL FEAR!!! all because he wants to save lives - by having us go to a rain forest and live like a scavenger, hoping to survive - for what? Sounds like more BS to me.

Etherios
9th May 2010, 12:47
Well if this is true and the USA economy collapse then they will declare martial law and below has a lot of info of what will come next...

Police State 4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bibliotecapleyades.net %2Fsociopolitica%2Fesp_sociopol_FEMA20.htm&v=Klqv9t1zVww&feature=player_embedded)

lightblue
9th May 2010, 12:50
This message is TOTAL FEAR!!! all because he wants to save lives - by having us go to a rain forest and live like a scavenger, hoping to survive - for what? Sounds like more BS to me.

sure it makes no sense...it would benefit us all if members took more personal responisibility prior to posting...bw l :thank_you2:

greybeard
9th May 2010, 12:51
Dear Viking
I accept that you are coming from heart and are therefore passing on what you believe to be probable or at least possible.
The difficulty for readers of such post and speaking for myself, there has been Wolf cried so often and nothing has happened as forecast.
Now that might be part of a plan so that when there is a valid warning it is ignored.
One whom I met (Sol) was very convinced on inside info that something big as going to happen last October in UK and advised heading underground.
He was even approached by Bill to give info on possibil whistle blowers but declined.

Sol was very impressive to meet and contemplated joining Scottish Ground Crew.
He was S.A.S trained according to himself and various other things he said added up.
He had obviously researched diligently.
Very believable.
Not a thing happened.
Forecasts of future events are suppositions and whilst perhaps based on valid information rarely come into being.
All that can be said from personal experience is that the climate is changing here in Scotland.
The Gulf Stream is slowing down, we have had 6month of temp mainly below 10c. We might be heading for another mini ice age.
There seems also to be changes going on in our solar system.
We are heading for a period of intense sun activity if the predicted cycle holds true.
It makes sense to prepare to have a loss of electricity for an indefinite period. That would have impact on many things including the money and food supply, no convenient hole in the wall bank machine.
So having extra food etc makes sense.
For myself I do what I can and leave the rest to God.
I have no fear of death.

I would rather die in my sleep like my daddy who was driving a bus at the time.

Sorry only joking.

Where would we be without humor?

Chris

viking
9th May 2010, 12:58
My last post today...takes me about 5 mins to post !!! gggrrrrrr

Anyway seems to be floating around GLP... ATS ICKE's forum

And here ...

http://the-universal-mind.blogspot.com/2010/05/extremely-important-dire-warning-to-all.html

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1058873025

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-e7eVCOTFA

http://battleofearth.wordpress.com/

Lets hope its a load of balloney hey!!!

viking

Solace
9th May 2010, 13:20
Viking,
Excuse me, but you often post the most ridiculous things (for example: "Mercury disappeared", "Venus broke in two"..and so on)...
This was posted on ATS a few days ago, btw... http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread569166/pg1

The background music in this video is just sickening. If you want to be serious, would you post the message with this music?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2vqJ...L8&feature=sub

How much percent of the people can afford to move thousands of miles?? I'd say max. 1%. So there is absolutely no point in this "warning".
I think we need to be prepared (I mean the whole Earth, not just America), but there is no need for these fear mongering messages. The Illuminati's goal to scare the people. Don't help them.

lightblue
9th May 2010, 13:21
viking:

http://the-universal-mind.blogspot.c...ng-to-all.html

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...p?p=1058873025

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-e7eVCOTFA

http://battleofearth.wordpress.com/

with respect,

but the first three links (of the four) masticate the single very alarmed saurce i mention earlier on in response to your title thread.

the fourth link relies on a 6th density being's information...
here:

To get the most out of this article, you need to know who “Illuminator13″ is. I have posted a previous article where he had a dialogue with the members on the ATS (Above Top Secret) forum.

Illuminator13 is a “Wanderer” and a “Walk-In”, which in simplified terms means that he is a “6th Density Spirit” who made an agreement with another spirit inhabiting a body here on Earth to, at some point in that person’s life, take over the body from the previous spirit to do some light work here on this planet to help us through these hard times.

this you can hardly call: "all over the place"...believe it if you will...what else can one say.. best wishes l :yu:

viking
9th May 2010, 13:50
Thank you Greybeard for your intelligent reply it is very much appreciated.

Solace I would say that your post is an over reaction to what I posted ... If you read the original post you can see by the content it it was neither 'scaremongering' or 'warning' it was simply seeking further advise and info!!!... If you dont resonate with my threads then please don't visit them!!!

Lightblue again a over tthe top reaction to the Post in question!! Before you start 'waffling off' get your facts right!! Did I say 'All over the place' !!! If you check the original post you will see I stated ... 'It is floating around on GLP and a few others' ... which is not what you have stated above and does not give off the same energy as 'ALL OVER THE PLACE' ... !!

Jeeeeeze talk about over reaction Get a friggin life!!!!

viking

lightblue
9th May 2010, 13:59
Lightblue again a over tthe top reaction to the Post in question!! Before you start 'waffling off' get your facts right!! Did I say 'All over the place' !!! If you check the original post you will see I stated ... 'It is floating around on GLP and a few others' ... which is not what you have stated above and does not give off the same energy as 'ALL OVER THE PLACE' ... !!

Jeeeeeze talk about over reaction Get a friggin life!!!!

viking

i haven't heard yet ... but I have noticed the story seems to creeping out all over the place... Still not sure if there is any 'substance' so to speak...anyone heard elsewhere?

viking

i have checked..before i waffled on..

many apologies if fact finding offended you

best wishes l :)

Solphilos
9th May 2010, 14:03
All "insiders" and "whistleblowers" should be regarded with extreme scrutiny. Me personally, all such material is bull**** until it can be proven otherwise, which it never can.

How many of these "insider" predictions have come true? None. How many have a core message of fear surrounding them? Most.

What good can become of even reading or listening to such claims? If a story cannot be supported by any real evidence, then it should be cast aside, as it has no real use to anyone. There is no shortage such nonsense on the internet; one must be wise in the search for knowledge and understanding.

Instead of listening to the ramblings of internet fear mongerers, why not look at the evidence for a true disaster scenario, like the oil disaster in the gulf? This thing is big, and is the immediate threat at hand. With the terrifying scope of this leak, all other scenarios take the backseat. We can verify this, we can look at the evidence and draw conclusions, and we can fortell a more clear picture of what could come to be as this situation escalates.

At the moment, this is a real threat, as not only are the oceans in this area doomed, this may further destroy the american economy, heat up the gulf, interfear with the gulf-stream, and even has the potential to bring about a new ice age. If it can't be capped, the worlds oceans are at dire risk, and remember, the majority (80-90%) of the worlds oxygen comes from plankton in the ocean. I'm not even going to get started on the large amount of methane that is being released, a very effective, explosive, greenhouse gas.

Shairia
9th May 2010, 19:08
Don't take this personally but if I wanted to follow GLP or ATS I'd be reading over there. I thought this new forum was going to be different somehow, I guess it's heading back to the old ways.

viking
9th May 2010, 19:52
Ok, after a little research, apparantly the guy is a dis-info agent and has been cought out in the past...

So lets nip this in the bud... GLP and ATS can chase the rabbit!!!

And yes you are right Solphilos we have a huge problem with the OIL scenario!!!

viking

bashi
9th May 2010, 20:56
When the guy mentioned that he will cut his evac execution plan period down from 4 months to two weeks because of the oil-spill, thats when i lost interest.

yiolas
9th May 2010, 22:19
Hi Viking,
I don't care what the ney sayers are saying. You are giving us as much information as you can . Thank-you for that.
The rest is up to us as to what we do with it. Taking into consideration all the weird things that are going on and everything that is predicted to happen, I think that it would be wise to PREPARE both physically in terms of being self sufficient and having a quick escape route planned as well as prepare spiritually. Indeed it is difficult to pick up one's family and take leave to a 'safer' place, but if one is at the very least mentally prepared for such events it will better their odds of survival.
So yes, I do what to know about all the rumours, predictions and what not.

sunflower
9th May 2010, 22:35
I agree wholeheartedly with Yiolas!

lightblue
9th May 2010, 23:15
Ok, after a little research, apparantly the guy is a dis-info agent and has been cought out in the past...

So lets nip this in the bud... GLP and ATS can chase the rabbit!!!

And yes you are right Solphilos we have a huge problem with the OIL scenario!!!

viking

according to viking's a posteriori post #19 this has been an information about the dis-information...

enjoy it if youi will.. best wishes l :)

Decibellistics
10th May 2010, 00:13
Inner Calm.....the wicked won't become.....Transcend.

If people move to the southern hemisphere you better research the hell out of survival techniques in that environment. Ever seen "into the wild" that guy was an idiot.

Secondly 39-50% of Americans already own a gun...there's gonna be a lot of blown out brains if they try to take them away from them. But I guess that'll happen regardless if this all comes to fruition.

Thirdly, As of May 2009 there are about 1,450,000 people enlisted in the military as a whole (Army, Marines, Air Force etc.) So cut that into 3/4 or a half of people that actually see live action. If martial Law were put into effect that would mean that (check the 2008 Census and the populations of the major cities) the military would be spread so thin throughout every major city in the United States that it would be far more effective to just bomb each of them. Why would we bomb our own cities if China would want to do it for us. New York alone outnumbers the total military service by damn near 8:1.

Read the top of the post again please. Their god is green.

P.S. I forgot to take into account the police forces of the cities...........that kinda puts a damper on my theory if they do decide to all act accordingly to martial law

Oh yea just for turds and grins, if the reason the oil spill happened was due to extremely high pressure and is spewing out 210,000 gallons a day.....I wonder how long the 100 ton plug on the hole is going to last. It defies physics. The world is run by a bunch of retarded people.....don't let them scare you. It's all a farce

CHAOS INDUCES ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that's the way they'll try to keep it. Stop looking for third parties to fix the problems and do it yourselves in whatever way you see fit. There is no such thing as death.
shazam That's just my two cents....kill the cynic.

Thank you for sharing viking.

Anchor
10th May 2010, 00:50
It never hurts to be as physically prepared as your heart dictates it necessary. The things you need to do are just that, things YOU need to do. However you are informed of this it doesnt matter, because when it comes down to it what you will need to do is different from what I or any other person needs to do.

You can choose to be alarmed or P.O. by the stories on web sites like this, or not. I they do serve a purpose in the greater scheme of things.

John..

Snowbird
10th May 2010, 02:27
Viking, you did the right thing by posting this info.

There are times when this type of thing is running truth. Its better to check in with others and get their opinion than to hold back this type of info and be worried about it.

Rocky_Shorz
10th May 2010, 03:01
well it sounds like the same story that was being told in 08 before the financial melt down....

The grass is always Greener on the other side of the fence...

George Green was the one saying it which seemed to be regurgitation of a story from 98...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

is anyone starting to wonder if now we have heard it all?

There is no new news...

the same promises hopes and fears again and again from everyone with a slightly different angle...

kinsuemei2
10th May 2010, 03:27
note to self.. need to eat more cheese!

Celine
10th May 2010, 18:33
The title of this thread should be changed IMO

Humble Janitor
11th May 2010, 03:43
I'm not going anywhere.

Why would anyone want to? Are you really that naive to think that something bad's going to happen because a so-called "illuminati insider" told you?

lightblue
12th May 2010, 14:43
#
Default Re: A Dire Warning to All Americans: Illuminati insider...

kinsumliel2: note to self.. need to eat more cheese!

nice response ben!

i take it you are in the states.....and you may be a conceptual artist..bw l :yes2:

Starsail0r
13th May 2010, 22:32
Viking,
a bottle of Budweiser for every exclamation mark you have posted here, is what I would recommend.
(Doomsday will then seem as far away as it did two years ago, when the same BS was posted on PC and nothing ever happened... )
all best -
Sailor

Ruis
13th May 2010, 23:06
I wish someone would make a factually based statement, regarding future events. Is it too much to ask for some verifiable empirical evidence?

The lack of real research is getting me down. :pout: Critical thinking has been thrown out of the forum, in place of blind faith and opinions told as fact.

America has had financial crashes before and so have most countries, yet we are all still here. When opinions and ideas are turned into immutable fact, no amount of persuasion can make them change however unfounded. But you can always change your opinions and rethink an idea.

Of course if in the allotted time scope you have provided nothing happens how will you explain it. :o And if it dose well done, you were right :rolleyes:

thedot
14th May 2010, 00:30
I am an integral part of this planet and of the universe. My only purpose here is to experience life, with all her ups and downs, all her tests, however hard and painful they may by. What sense does it make to move and hide from them? If those are the tests I have to pass, they will find me anywhere anyway. I accept in advance, and gratefully, anything that may happen to me. I could move, of course, in result of my own free choice, or if I just felt like moving. But certainly not because of any kind of fear. It's my planet and my universe, why should I fear them?

Enlightenment101
14th May 2010, 03:55
Forget about going anywhere, it wont matter, those of us awake and aware will understand what is happening , those who are clueless with freak out,

bluestflame
14th May 2010, 04:01
intent is intent until acted upon , then they are accountable for thier action, that moment , intentions known and observed

bluestflame
14th May 2010, 04:05
part of why they are trying so hard to trick us into inviting it and creating it though fearing it , by giving our power to it what they intend , that's where the freewill aspect comes in choosing what you want to create , what you want to give power to, is all ok to be aware of thier intentions and thier plans but to also be aware that we can choose to create something better in our future not to feed energy into a fear based one, to make a conscious choice not founded in fear , collective consciousness-collective intent

East Sun
15th May 2010, 12:08
part of why they are trying so hard to trick us into inviting it and creating it though fearing it , by giving our power to it what they intend , that's where the freewill aspect comes in choosing what you want to create , what you want to give power to, is all ok to be aware of thier intentions and thier plans but to also be aware that we can choose to create something better in our future not to feed energy into a fear based one, to make a conscious choice not founded in fear , collective consciousness-collective intent

Well said, bluestflame,
It really matters what we think or believe. Fear spreads fear. And intention for good, causes good to come about. I'd rather stay positive in my outlook and whatever happens, happens.

Swami
15th May 2010, 14:10
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=986

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojUa332pcoY

http://zenbuoyfilter.blogspot.com/2010/05/new-world-order-illuminated-lavatory.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ZenbuoyFilter+%28Zenbuoy+FILT ER%29