PDA

View Full Version : A little help from one of the gifted please!

CurEus
2nd May 2011, 23:46
I am at my wits end :( If anyone would please consider helping me I would really appreciate it!! I have lost my orthodontic retainers recently. They are clear plastic. The upper set is in a bright orange case and I have no idea where the lower set is. They are quite expensive and I would not like to have to purchase another set without exhausting every option.

Thanks to anyone who may be able to help!
CurEuS

Nat_Lee
3rd May 2011, 00:12
I wish you will find it !
xx

SteveX
3rd May 2011, 00:13
you've kicked em under the couch.

Teakai
3rd May 2011, 00:25
Hi CurEus - whenever I lose something and need help locating it I ask the universe for help - and I put a time on it. "Could you help me find blah blah before 2 pm today. Or, within the hour, or whatever - but give a time.That's important.

My favourite experience of doing this - I was sewing in my bedroom and went off to do something. When I went back the needle was missing - I looked and looked and looked and eventually I asked for help (I usually give it my best shot before asking for help). Within 2 minutes, no more my daughter walked into the room and I asked her if she's seen it and she told me she'd picked it up and put it somewhere else.

Good luck with it - and try to be open to the cues you get after you ask for help.
Let us know if you find them :)

sheddie
3rd May 2011, 00:38
Hiya

Have you tried dowsing to find it or using switchwords?

Switchwords are trigger words that you use to activate your subconsious...........sorry can't give a better explanation as I am just out the door so hopefully someone else can help with more info/detail but for now.............REACH for my....******....insert what your are looking for and keep repeating REACH for my...******..and give up to the universe and see what happens

When I do this I still actively look for the item whilst saying REACH for the ....*****. then I let it go and bingo most times :p if I fully focus and set my heart centred intention the item will turn up

Hope this helps

much love x

CurEus
3rd May 2011, 00:39
Thanks everyone! I'm looking under the couch! I lost BOTH sets BUT in different places. One set is in an orange box/case somewhere in my city and the other is......well actually I don't know where it is! I'll appeal to the universe next

PurpleLama
3rd May 2011, 01:55
try asking very nicely, if there are any faeries around, if they know where they are at would they please return them, pretty please. Not a joke. Also, praying to saint anthony works even if you are not catholic. Good luck.

noxon medem
3rd May 2011, 02:49
A personal note:

I used to mislay mine also.
And finaly did not find it .

Turned out later I actualy
never realy needed it ...

It is now about 32 years later,
and my teeth are fine.

Of course all individual situation
is a bit, or a lot, different .

:)

PS.
If you realy need to find them, then sit down,
relax, and think of the last time, situation,
when you remember and know you had them.
Hold that image, and start visualising further.

Then you have established an anchorpoint
between that situation, and where you are.

Did you travel lately, and packed it in a bag ?
( and, Have you looked in your mouth ? :- )

all well

loveandgratitude
3rd May 2011, 03:11
Pray to St. Anthony. Really I am not joking. I have seen people do this before and it is amazing.

A STORY.

One day long ago we were having an after party at the beach. It was a beautiful day on the beach, we had music, food but a few of the crowd wanted alcohol. We raised the necessary funds and someone went off to town and brought back supplies.

The crowd was happy as the messenger brought back a bottle of tequila. For some unknown reason one of the party crowd grabbed the bottle and thu it into the ocean. To the disappointment of many, people searched for hours, diving and diving to no avail.

Then along came a beautiful young woman who did not drink alcohol and said to the crowd
"Wait, when I loose anything, I pray to St. Anthony." Everyone laughed. Then we watched as she stood on the shoreline saying a little prayer and then dived into the water.

Within 30 seconds, she emerged with the bottle of Tequila in hand. She said St. Anthony always finds lost things if you ask.

Worth a try if not, I hope you enjoyed the story.

bluestflame
3rd May 2011, 04:12
so you took them out so you could have something to eat ....

CurEus
3rd May 2011, 04:23
so you took them out so you could have something to eat ....
I take them out to eat, drink coffee, smoke and talk if I don't want to lisp

bluestflame
3rd May 2011, 04:25
was thinking if we knew why you took them out it might put you back in the timeframe where you put them somewhere ( have been known to put things in the fridge that were not built for it meself lol)

Nasu
3rd May 2011, 04:44
here's a good technique for remembering things. Put as much ice as you can in a either the sink or bath tub, depending on how mush ice you have. Fill up with cold water and mix. Leave for a moment or two as you take off your top and kneel down ready for the next bit. Dunk your head in and hold your breath. Count to ten, slowly, getting used to the pain of the cold water. By the time you get to one, focus on the last time you had the thing or can remember. 9 times out of 10 you will remember using this technique. Good luck..N

w1ndmill
3rd May 2011, 04:50
I am at my wits end :( If anyone would please consider helping me I would really appreciate it!! I have lost my orthodontic retainers recently. They are clear plastic. The upper set is in a bright orange case and I have no idea where the lower set is. They are quite expensive and I would not like to have to purchase another set without exhausting every option.

CurEuS

Why not ask St Anthony, the patron saint of lost objects. You don't have to be Catholic and it's worth a try ....? :)

CurEus
3rd May 2011, 05:03
I'll ask St. Anthony before I go to sleep!!

Tane Mahuta
3rd May 2011, 11:04
Maybe the cat got them, or the dog! Don't worry you'll find them, they'll turn up. Just stop thinking about it, that's what I do.

Teakai
3rd May 2011, 11:14
I'll ask St. Anthony before I go to sleep!!

You don't even have to call him St. Anthony. St. Jude works, too. That's what I used to use. (I'm not Catholic either, which is probably why I have no idea about what saint does what.)

These days I just put it out there. Signaling the intent to the greater reality.

Good luck :)

w1ndmill
3rd May 2011, 12:59
.... Let us know when you find them .... and where they were ! :) x

Er ... Happy Birthday btw!;):llama::mullet:

Jendayi
3rd May 2011, 13:10
i always ask for St. Anthony (Antonius) to help me find what i have lost... works every time!

ulli
3rd May 2011, 13:19

CurEuS

is it possible that you took them out the last time you ate in a fast food place, and put them on the food tray?
then when you finished your meal you dumped the trayload in their large garbage can, that's where they went...
I could be wrong....

CurEus
3rd May 2011, 23:15
We're 1/2 way there!!!!!!!! Last night I said a little prayer to St Jude. This afternoon I was meditating on the retainer case and praying in between and lo and behold it showed up in a bag I searched the night before!! I had thoroughly searched the bag but somehow it was in a side pocket ...and searched through yesterday. All we have to do now is find the bottom retainer!!! Thanks so much for all of your help and advice and kudos to Noxom for the bag advice. I have mot stuck my head in ice water as yet...that may come tomorrow!

Teakai
3rd May 2011, 23:53
That's great news, CurEus! :)

Good luck on the other half.

QueenKat
4th May 2011, 06:55
Was the bottom retainer in the side pocket with the top one? If so, it probably got pushed out and fell. Look wherever you went with that bag or had that bag. Good Luck!

Rocky_Shorz
4th May 2011, 21:43
you'll find it in the last place that you look...

of course if you kept looking after finding it you would most likely be a birther... ;)

just kidding I hope you find it...

Teakai
4th May 2011, 22:33
We're 1/2 way there!!!!!!!! Last night I said a little prayer to St Jude. This afternoon I was meditating on the retainer case and praying in between and lo and behold it showed up in a bag I searched the night before!! I had thoroughly searched the bag but somehow it was in a side pocket ...and searched through yesterday. All we have to do now is find the bottom retainer!!! Thanks so much for all of your help and advice and kudos to Noxom for the bag advice. I have mot stuck my head in ice water as yet...that may come tomorrow!

Forgot to say in my first reply to this, CurEus - remember to give thanks to the Universe/or whoever, it doesn't matter what term you choose to use so long as you take the time to feel it. It makes for open mental pathways and a higher frequency connection.

Eikoor21
4th May 2011, 22:49
Maybe if you don't find them it was meant to be.
For a greater reason you lost them in the first place.
Maybe to learn something from yourself or others
Everything either big or small good or bad has a purpose so in time if it is required for you to find it, then you naturally will and if you don't it is for a greater reason beyond regular perspective
This has happened to me many times in many different occasions but with time i came to realize that everything has a very good purpose.
Hope that helps : )

-Great love :o

Darla Ken Pearce
5th May 2011, 02:18
First, make sure you ask that your axiatonal lines be reconnected ~ this brings your higher power and 144 yin and yang connections to you as it was prior to your birth. I have just had a similar experience and found that I did not need what was lost. I went out and replaced it, anyway, only to find, again, it was not needed. Sometimes our angels, guides, and higher power know better than we do and are prompting us by not "remembering" what needs to be forgotten. Sometimes our will/ego says we need something we don't really need down the line.

I, too, had to replace mine anyway but it was a waste of time and money. A new requirement seems to be paying more attention to our intuition, promptings, and guidance but it's always easier said than done. Keep listening ~ with the intent to consider all alternatives, all possibilities and potentialities ~ new technologies will be available soon to regrow limbs and teeth for instance. This within the next few months ; ) xoxoxox

Deedee
5th May 2011, 03:00

CurEuS

How do you suggest we help you?

ketturah
5th May 2011, 03:48
wrapped in napkin or tissue, maybe in your trash? Try St Jude again. Good luck!

CurEus
6th May 2011, 23:23
Hmmmmmmm bottom one is still not showing up. Tomorrow I will try again with gathered and centred thoughts!

noxon medem
6th May 2011, 23:41
CurEus :
I am curious of why you keep the upper and lower retainer
on separate locations, and containers ?

Smile, anyway
:)

- and thank you .
This is a good distraction
from the daily newspaper
and crossword-puzzle ..

:fish2: