PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something, Dennis?

blake
3rd May 2011, 01:28
Re: Healing Choir
Wow, this is wonderful, and I really hope this is sincere. Can you please remove all of the poisonous things that have been said about Project Avalon, Bill Ryan, and Inelia Benz from the Nexus forum, and then let's pass the peace pipe around.

(I'll close the thread at this point.)

Dennis

Hello Dennis,

I am probably going out on a limb here, but did I misunderstand something or are your words here just a little flippant? I am confused as to why you closed the thread? Did you judge it to be insulting? I am wondering if your attitude here was helpful or perhaps did your choosen words just add to the problem? I am truely confused. It sounded like a peace offering was in an embryonic stage and you just lanced it?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Flash
3rd May 2011, 01:38
Please Dennis, re-open the healing choir thread. This is a peace demand, are we here going to be the imperialists refusing a healing hand and imposing only one way of doing. This thread is an extended hand for peace, how come one could miss this?

Seikou-Kishi
3rd May 2011, 01:43
I'm sure it's unintended, but it seems to me there's something inherently contradictory about a 'peace demand'.

Carmody
3rd May 2011, 01:43
I don't know why he closed the thread and I will not, in any case, automatically think it is or was a rotten or ill intended act.

That is the mindset and road I won't go down, as there is no point or reason for it. (thinking that way) :)

Essentially: Wait.

ThePythonicCow
3rd May 2011, 02:03
Apologies are essential, but they must be firmly based in action.

There presently resides, in public view, on the nexus.2012info.ca website, defamation (slander and libel) of Bill Ryan, Inelia Benz, and Project Avalon.

These individuals and this website value their public reputation, and rightfully so.

This defamation needs to be removed from public view.

Apologies without remedy of the ongoing and underlying injustice are not meaningful. Instead they serve best as a distraction, so as to enable the underlying injustice to continue (in this case, the defamation to remain in public view in perpetuity.)

Once such defamation has been removed from public view, then it will make sense to re-open these threads of apology.

Meanwhile, this and any other such threads on this site are closed.