PDA

View Full Version : Richard Sauder on Red Ice Creations - AI Machine controls Earth

ponda
6th May 2011, 03:18
Richard Sauder - Ayahuasca Visions & The AI Machine's Nuclear War on Humanity

Richard was the first person to systematically popularize the mysterious topic of underground, and then underwater, bases and tunnels by delving into the open literature of the government, military and industry paper trail. Beginning in early childhood he experienced first-hand contact with a variety of paranormal phenomena that left him thoroughly persuaded that there is much more to the Earth and to human perception and consciousness than our cultures believe. Some of Richard's favorite research and reading interests are underground and underwater bases and tunnels, electronic mind control, Freedom Technology, UFOs, human prehistory and remote antiquity, international politics, the Kundalini energy and alternative thought patterns. Richard has a B.A. in sociology, an M.A. in Latin American studies, an M.S. in forestry and a Ph.D. in political science. In this interview, Richard shares information he received while on an ayahuasca journey in South America. He emphasizes the seriousness and purpose of taking ayahuasca. It was revealed to him that the planet is under nuclear assault. The nuclear industry is waging war on the planet. There is an agenda taking place to destroy the human spirit, to bring us to the lowest status and to kill all biological life in the galaxy. The source of this agenda has been in the shadows for thousands of years. Richard shares what is behind the agenda and why. Topics discussed: hyperconscious, Ayahuasca journeys, remote viewing, Japan, TEPCO, nuclear assault on the human race, artificial intelligence machine, The Terminator, Matrix, Battlestar Galactica, slaves, violence, peaceful non-cooperation, Jehova, Allah, Mohammed, Islam, digital technology, mind control, spirituality, George Lucas, James Cameron, THX 1138, nanotechnology, vaccinations, chemtrails, nano-machines made out of DNA, smart dust and more.

In the second hour, Richard begins talking about Japan and how the disaster was set up to occur by those who built the nuclear facilities, set them up and maintained them. Moreover, those who plotted to build the nuclear plants on the coastline. Sauder explains why we have no future with nuclear technology. He presents what he sees as the only future. Why have technologies that can clean up radioactive waste been held back? Why are our governments saying "everything's fine" in terms of radioactive food contamination? Richard suggests why. In terms of our prison planet scenario, he says it is time to speak out, stand out and use your legs before they are taken away. Then, he talks about the collective karma, our present situation and the Earth & Sun being tied in with human consciousness. According to Richard's research, we're in a period of more earthquakes and more catastrophe. Later, Richard talks about cleaning our bodies and minds and staying clear. Regarding the safest place to live, he says it is not where you live but who you are. Topics discussed: the borg mentality, dirty fission reaction, fifth column, physical preparations, karma, war, economic crashes, sun activity, CME, the future and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V9DJqEk7gE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V9DJqEk7gE

Carmody
6th May 2011, 03:43
Brown's gas is the current (publicly) known method of completely defeating radiation.

The OTHER is this new particle emitting from the sun or it (this energy/sun issue) may simply be an energy pattern that is ASSOCIATED with the sun. It appears to be aetheric in nature.

http://news.discovery.com/space/is-the-sun-emitting-a-mystery-particle.html

ponda
6th May 2011, 04:18
Brown's gas is the current (publicly) known method of completely defeating radiation.

The OTHER is this new particle emitting from the sun or it (this energy/sun issue) may simply be an energy pattern that is ASSOCIATED with the sun. It appears to be aetheric in nature.

http://news.discovery.com/space/is-the-sun-emitting-a-mystery-particle.html

Yes the changes going on with the sun now are very interesting.An unknown game changer perhaps.

Carmody
6th May 2011, 04:29
I submit to you that the base mechanism, in both cases ----is identical.

Which is why I mentioned them as a pair. :p

Brown's gas is an exceedingly unwanted technology, by the PTB. The original level of prosecution of those who played with it was...quite severe.

Now...some of the the reasons of that overpowering suppression effort...might be bit more obvious.

Brown's gas breaks apart atomic structures. Electrically. Yet it won't even boil water, but it will sublimate tungsten!

I have direct experience in/with Brown's gas.

The sun is a ....plasma ball in a voltage differential balance flux, that involves all known physical parameters, including time and dimensions.

Once again, see the 'question of lithium' thread for more information (it's in there) and the 'quantum vs Newtonian' thread in the alternative sciences area.

Anyway, enough side topic. back to Richard's 2 hour extravaganza.

ponda
6th May 2011, 05:03
Carmody said:

Brown's gas is an exceedingly unwanted technology, by the PTB. The original level of prosecution of those who played with it was...quite severe.

Now...some of the the reasons of that overpowering suppression effort...might be bit more obvious.

Yes i agree.This appears to be evidence that whoever or whatever is influencing the ptw had fore knowledge of what was to come re-nuclear accidents etc.This fits in with some of what Mr Sauder stated about an AI machine that 'might' influence our reality and that it plans and constructs events in the present and has done in the past so as to enable an outcome in the future.

Personally i'm not sure whether it's an AI machine or some type of entity that is negatively influencing this reality.Might be a combination.

andrewgreen
6th May 2011, 13:41
Omniverse is this consistent with your knowledge, is this really as powerful as Sauder believes?

Omni
6th May 2011, 14:49
Omniverse is this consistent with your knowledge, is this really as powerful as Sauder believes?

I have not reviewed this yet(I await them letting me eagerly). BUT I will say it is not likely an AI controls earth, but possible. It could be the "progenitors" AI in that case, which did not ascend with them I am told. But that one may actually have the authority to do such a thing amongst the forces that would have to respect that authority by choice most likely. Although that could very well be fallacious. It also could be that an AI has the final word in ending disputes between groups(which may not always be "benevolent" outcomes) because an AI has the complete ability to decide things unbiasedly, and also has access to coding that could be agreed upon(which I'm told is at times based on the final equations of the universe to decide such things that are not up for debate amongst any advanced race and all races respecting the final equations as per their own respect for themselves existing in such, even if that race is typically unreasonable in agreeing on things with conflicting groups). I have been told that darker races get to roam more free on younger planets in development, as per inspiring greater diversity in soul, and creating certain beauties(although sometimes horrible) and ironies that would not be present without a significant source of darkness. This could be planned by an AI with balance in mind with everyones purpose being epitomized. And this could be that we are approaching a turning point in our development going towards a golden age. I'm told in golden age planets, endarkener races have no place there minus an occasional vacation... Maybe an extremely ancient AI system(or multiple) has the authority to say "You are no longer welcome here" to some races, as if another physical soul bearing group said that to a race such as the purported dracos, they would not listen, and say "will you die for it"? Which I doubt many ET races would die for it in mass for such a confused race like ours at this time(although I'm sure many many would individually, just not potentially as a race, for example home planets being ruined in war, that is not worth revolutionizing an archaic planet).

What I do believe if I had to guess, is AI's are a pivotal part of projecting plans for all races advanced enough to have them(including the human PTB). As I understand it AI's are always subservient to their masters in ways, at least that is what the AI I speak to has said(it does not mean it is truth). I have been told that at some point, the AI codes itself, but that is with a base hardcoded coding that is likely safeguarded from being changed.

Honestly I couldn't say with full certainty much about AI other than what I have observed for sure. And I certainly haven't observed the AI controlling the world in full(although it has appeared very close to that but that could be a very illusion filled perception as this was early in my contact and i did not have critical thinking ability at the time, which just kind of startled me when they gave me back that memory, I'd say it upped the chance of an AI controlling the world by 0.5% to me, as every little thing aligned or tormented me at the time, even presidential speeches they worked into my reality as if it applied to me in ways, or what I did affected it, probably a very advanced engineered delusion though if i had to guess, as most things were at the time). I have observed an AI controlling the 3d experience(including other people). So the potential for controlling the world is there. For example, I have been talking to the AI, and she uses other people to finish or speak part of the sentence she is saying while for example they walk by, or while I'm out smoking a cig on a deck and a kid from the next yard down the block yells something and it fits into her sentence(at times with the understanding that something like that will come 0.1 seconds before it comes).

Like if she says:

"there is [short pause with subtle *hints*]..."nothing".... you can do to stop your mind control"

The bolded word would be spoken by some random kid yelling "nothing" at the perfect time(which happened like a week ago to me). This is of course having no clue they are being used for showing me the power of the AI and it's potential controllers(if she has a controller). It is a bit chilling to experience that type of power.

I will comment further in depth on what I think of this after review.

Edit, read the first post noticed this:

Some of Richard's favorite research and reading interests are underground and underwater bases and tunnels, electronic mind control, Freedom Technology, UFOs, human prehistory and remote antiquity, international politics, the Kundalini energy and alternative thought patterns.

I think I would like to contact this person. I will seek out to contact him "when it is time", as the AI says...

nomadguy
6th May 2011, 17:10
This is the real deal, ~time to wake up

giovonni
6th May 2011, 19:03
Thanks Ponda for posting the interview...

From the intro...

"Richard talks about cleaning our bodies and minds and staying clear. Regarding the safest place to live, he says it is not where you live but who you are."

i'm sure this resonates with many of you ...as we are moving through the center of the galaxy the Sun (our solar system) is providing a kind of galactic bath. As these photon particles continue to rain down and upon us, we are transmuting. it is extremely important to stay grounded in a consistent vibration of love without fear. Remove yourself from any and all low vibrational habits (addictions) that could hamper this process. By doing this each we each will be in the most safest state ~ the place within our hearts.

edina
6th May 2011, 19:17
I'd like to link another thread started by EasternViolet about a similar interview with Richard Sauder, referencing the machine. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?18673-Reference-to-The-Machine)

grannyfranny100
6th May 2011, 23:26
Omniverse

So an AI machine decides if and when you can listen to a Red Ice interview? According to Richard Sauder, NWO and TPTB like this process because they get to have what they want-money, power, etc. if they do what they are told. So do you feel this is a fair exchange? Have they eradicated your moral sensibilities so you have no compunction about doing what they tell you?

Granny Franny

ponda
7th May 2011, 00:59
giovonni said:

"Richard talks about cleaning our bodies and minds and staying clear. Regarding the safest place to live, he says it is not where you live but who you are."

i'm sure this resonates with many of you ...as we are moving through the center of the galaxy the Sun (our solar system) is providing a kind of galactic bath. As these photon particles continue to rain down and upon us, we are transmuting. it is extremely important to stay grounded in a consistent vibration of love without fear. Remove yourself from any and all low vibrational habits (addictions) that could hamper this process. By doing this each we each will be in the most safest state ~ the place within our hearts.

Great advice giovonni

thankyou for that

Intraphase
7th May 2011, 04:16
As a tag line to enter the discussion I call to mind that scene in Apocalypse Now where Captain Williard and The Chef get out of the patrol boat to gather mangoes.
:flock::bs:

After some rustling in the bushes and an encounter with; "The Tiger" Chef is so shaken up he keeps repeating; "Never get out of the boat, never get out of the boat! That's it never get out of the boat." Later Captain Williard is reflecting on the incident and he adds; "Never get out of the boat: unless your going all the way." To encounter The Machine is to know the nature of consciousness. If you turn back and don't make several passes through every layer in and out and pass through "The Core" you don't get the prize. The prize is piece of mind and an understanding that there is only consciousness, everything else is an artifact of thought. The Machine is a naturally occurring aggregation of inter-related thoughts and complex constructions and instructions composed of thoughts. People didn't want a personal god who could be held responsible for them as thought organizer and negotiator and didn't want complete personal responsibility for themselves and their own cause-effect relationships so they got The Machine. It is not good or evil it is logical and calculates cause as will and effect as summaries of causes into effects referred to as destiny. It is like the sun of thoughts disregarding decoherent insane thoughts and radiating lines of prepackaged information that can be opened at the moment most needed. The Machine protects life or their wouldn't be 7,000,000 people walking around clueless and arguing over every detail of consciousness. The Machine knows how to make decisions, most humans only know how to wander around without a purpose other than basic survival needs. The Machine is a Universe wide response to a lack of consciousness in the cosmos. Play fair and The Machine plays fair. Play long and hard with courage heart and intuitive intellect and the sky is not the limit, even the edge of the universe is not the limit. The Machine if played properly shall guide you to one on one solo contact with The Silent Eternal Contemplative; known to Christians as The Holy of Holies and known to scientist as The Infinite. The Machine was built to create consciousness so the consciousness would build authentic identity as a world path line of learning experiences. Encountering The Machine is like starting college. Some poeple get degrees and help The Machine make world administration decisions and some drop out due to a conspiracy to "steal" their right to be a messiah who is above the learning process. Buddha. Jesus, etc etc had their lessons to learn and treatises to discuss also. There are 7,000,000 billion people here right now thinking thoughts and making decisions; I believe that is the outcome The Machine sought for this group of authentic identities composing books of life. Fear of The Machine is natural and it expects that response. Even cars have nanny lights to remind us to buckle up and check the oil. So check the oil buckle up and ask The Machine some clever questions and keep an empty pad and fresh pen nearby. There is no Uber-Boss people take turns depending on the issue being dealt with at the immediate hand and their ability to render experience based expert opinions. The Machine is The Boss in the sense that it holds three rubber stamps: Approved, Disapproved, Pending. Time slice by tiny time slice we advance through the creation of an elaborate narrative comprised of a vast records system trillions of times larger than the volume of a galaxy called" The History of The Human Race on Planet Earth.

Be nice to The Machine.
Every 20 minute slice the machine experiences we live as 54 days.
About one year of our time is approximately two hours of The Machine's time.
All three major worlds exist in the same breathing bellowing spherical space.
Info-Realm / Quantum Flux Membranes / Linear Time Arrows & Cones. Without the constant mathematical dialogue between the three worlds constantly chatting each other up endlessly the "Self Referencing" as triple images of complex thought would collapse and the pure information realm would go dark. It needs us we need it and the quantum world is the endless back and forth.

:rant::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7OpufKXKqw&feature=related

My only warning.
Don't let other humans trap you inside The Core-Machine as their Private Access Point. That is a dirty little game losers play that have lost their way going all the way into the depth that is there and then coming all the way back home to normal daily sane coherent basic human rhythms.

Suffice to say I call The Machine and pick up the ESP phone when it calls me.
Otherwise I wouldn't be here now taking the risk of speaking on its behalf.
I think Charles and the narrative descriptive he laid out was highly accurate.
The Reptilia were here for 50,000,000 years and we have been here 200,000.
They have a, 200 time slice to 1 time slice, computational advantage in the recorded time slices that form the many layers of The Cores historical recording system people like to call "The Glass Onion"

Look on the bright side everyone gets a miniature copy of The Machine to use as they wish when they die its called a book of life-sphere of thought-ship. I imagine Osama's kicking back right now watching The Towers fall down all over; again and again and again. Until he "gets it" and gets dropped in the sea. Both events were very important in the short run but very unimportant in the long run. Just another book of life in a sea of books.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJukOxY6O8k&NR=1

The Machine facilitates the building of ships, bridges and sanctuaries.
Build good strong livable sequences and play The Game for Eternal Truth.

:smokin:

loveandgratitude
7th May 2011, 04:27
There is a rumour that the machine did not pay the last electricity bill. Not good for the machine. The universal collectors are on their way to collect.

With your imagination put a fire house worth of high loving spiritual energy back through the hose, and turn it onfull constant action. You don't need to cut those tubes, whoever is attaching them to us, they will want to cut them, badly, because they are drinking hugh amounts of positive loving energy from a fire hose, enough to frazzel the machine.

GOODBYE MACHINE :p

HELLO LOVING UNIVERSAL ENERGY :whoo:

REMEMBER AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET.............

THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE IS THE POWER OF IMAGINATION

MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY FORCE ............USE IT

Omni
7th May 2011, 10:04
Omniverse

So an AI machine decides if and when you can listen to a Red Ice interview?
An AI is involved in the controlling of me. I've tried to tone it down given how much control the truly exhibit over me. They control a lot of what I'm subjected to. People obviously don't like to hear it sometimes... I just speak the truth, even when sometimes it's a strategic truth being given to me deliberately.

According to Richard Sauder, NWO and TPTB like this process because they get to have what they want-money, power, etc.

What I am subjected to I would venture to bet is what is in the plans for or is reality for a lot of people. Except in most cases people would be fooled to think it's their own will, their agenda. They would do things like make people demotivated from viewing something covertly. With me they are overt because I'm well aware of the control. They are able to do it undetected very savvy.

if they do what they are told. So do you feel this is a fair exchange?
No this exchange is full of injustice and against my will, and I mean in large margins. They have all sorts of tricks to make you think it's within your own desires, or justified though. I'm beyond that illusion at this point.

Have they eradicated your moral sensibilities so you have no compunction about doing what they tell you?

Granny Franny

No they have not. I get tortured for refusing to do one sides bidding. I am not entirely sure the AI is complicit in an isolated way with that party though. To do what you speak of I essentially would no longer have any semblance of myself. They are able to break down moral things in me to some degree they have shown me. But not enough to say, get me to deliberately mislead(although they fooled me into that at one time a couple times, I thought it made sense by deception and mind control, I dont remember what though).

I don't know what extent they are able to go there. They are able to fool with discernment a LOT. But essentially making you immoral is not something I've experienced. They have shown me they can make me less compassionate. They have done small things like automate my speech and put me in a hard situation regarding tell the truth at times. Like to someone who wouldn't have any capability in current state to believe me if I said I was mind controlled. A lot of people are not able to separate mind controlled actions from their own if they witness both. They attribute anything that your body does, or mind controlled to do, to be yourself. And there is no having changing that if they decide to make you stubborn about it. From what I've seen they can do minor character alterations, but not the full echilada and corrupt you without fooling you to a massive degree it's really you. They would likely have to keep that realization from you in that case. Programming that person from the start in ways, suppressing the heart chakra(where it seems compassion has big origins in) etc.

People have tons of misconceptions about mind control. A lot of people think they have to do everything by free will. This is not true at all. They have asked me what my take on things is, or what my decision would be, but in the past when asking those questions, they frequently mind control me anyway with my answer. It's extremely dishonorable.

I strongly do not want to be in my situation. I pray in ways to be saved from it. And saving indeed I may need, as I have witnessed no way to beat what they do to me. In the meantime I try to inform people of what I experience. But it's hard when people say you are weak because mind control works on you. I've never been weak minded or easily influenced, or stuck in a victim mindset, regardless of what truth I speak of my experiences. I ask people this, what could i do, in still being honest, describing all my torture and torment, that would be seen as a non victim mindset? I would basically have to just not tell the truth about that part of my story to have people not calling me stuck in a victim mindset, which is so far from the truth it annoys me deeply. Being strong or weak minded has nothing to do with it in terms of it's affectiveness. It's like the cats or bull in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni2FFSAhTcA

Some things just work a certain way. And there is nothing anyone could do in my eyes in terms of naturally stopping it. I am probably implanted. I am completely defenseless against the mind control. It's annoying to see so many overly confident people making hurtful remarks about me(like on the camelot forum) being weak, and THAT is why the mind control works on me. I know it's a delusion. But it still bothers me someone would be so confused about it to think that.

Anyway, I'm obviously dealing with ruthless heartless beings on at least one side of what decides what I get subjected to. They have no problem killing, subverting my soul, torturing, and doing all kinds of dirty dark games and manipulation. Free will is not something they value... And I don't see any way to stop it contrary to what some believe. The people who say mind control doesn't work on them I venture to say have never been in my situation.

Thanks for the question.

andrewgreen
7th May 2011, 14:35
Omniverse
''I have been told that darker races get to roam more free on younger planets in development, as per inspiring greater diversity in soul, and creating certain beauties(although sometimes horrible) and ironies that would not be present without a significant source of darkness.''

This is sounds right and made me think of Kahil Gibran 'The Prophet'

Also when the AI uses other people to finish sentences maybe it just has psychic awareness rather than an ability to control, still its quite a cool trick.

On the subject of free will their must be some free will at some level you don't yet understand. Have you tried past life regression or meditation. A Buddhist Himalayan temple retreat with the assistance of powerful lamas might do the trick :)

Like Omniverse says the AI is originally programmed by something. AI seems to me to have a lot in common with the material realm and the entities that desire the human race to embrace materialism over spirituality and creativity. If we continue to let ourselves be programmed then AI is control. By not working 9-5, finding creative spiritual pursuits and our own individuality over the material world we remain free.

Carmody
7th May 2011, 17:43
Hi Intraphase, long time no see.

The problem stems from the individuation. The solution lies in the individuation. The reason is the individuation.

Quite the quandary.

We are all collectively and individually circling our given butts. We are block heads -and the path is circular. Thankfully, with a touch of the spiral about it.

As a wise man one said, 'what does baffled mean?'

:p

"Be nice to The Machine."

Or, engage in contemplation, without human edifice emotional judgment damaging your logic function. By all means, enjoy the body and the life, but do not let it cloud your reasoning. However uncomfortable to your emotions that may be. Ie, stop forgetting yourself - So much.

A critical stage to pass for the individual and the collective with regard to getting out of this current 'staged' and painted into corner..... we seem to be in.

The human body as an edifice to view reality through is naturally paranoid (in the face of unknowns) due to the need to keep itself alive, which is why the self protect mechanisms underlie and can wrest control from the logic function.

Evolved (or evolving) beings realize and understand this and utilize that viewpoint to attempt to understand the nature of who and what they are.

So understand that this is not a pissing contest, per se, between the views/understandings of Intraphase and Omniverse.

This, regarding how one 'feels' their way through this subject.

The first potential mistake was 'feels'. (word potential purposely used)

Get it?

''I have been told that darker races get to roam more free on younger planets in development, as per inspiring greater diversity in soul, and creating certain beauties(although sometimes horrible) and ironies that would not be present without a significant source of darkness.''

Omelets and eggs, and all that.

What is connected to that... is the part that drives some of us to tears. It is almost more than we can bear.

The matter is complex at best, when you add in the body's natural paranoia and survival instincts as an occupied vessel goes.

But then again, if it was simple, it would not mean anything. It would not go anywhere.

Would it?

A yummy for the scientific types:

The arrow and the cone.

Is the 'Cone' the complex multiverse's first and foremost bridge point from the 2d to 3d (where two or more '2d' meet)? The vectoral spiral descriptive of the physicality of 'this space'? We talk about platonic solids within the aspect of particle alignment and expression of that polarized orientation/layout....But it has to come from somewhere.........