PDA

View Full Version : Holy smokes ... something new from Wilcock

Calz
6th May 2011, 08:26
Actually some quite interesting stuff ... follow the link at bottom for full article.

Official Government Disclosure Has Begun

According to insiders, official 'government' Disclosure is now underway -- and the real story behind the alleged Bin Laden incident was shockingly different than what I expected to hear. The overall news is extremely positive, though we may have to endure further disruptive events to get there.

WE LIKE IT WHEN THE MAGIC WORKS

In the last week of March, insiders from two different groups -- the European Rothschild faction and others affiliated with the Obama administration -- independently told me that major new developments towards a formal, official "government" Disclosure were imminent.

I was not told exactly what these developments would be -- only that it would be a significant step forward.

Of course, if an official announcement does finally happen, it will be the most significant event in recorded human history. This obviously makes it a fantastic opportunity to explore -- both as a journalist as well as a spiritual seeker.

No one can be sure of the scope or the magnitude of changes Disclosure will create, but it is undoubtedly vast -- and ultimately very positive, paving the way for the "Golden Age" predicted in almost every religious and spiritual tradition in recorded history.

"MAJOR NEW DEVELOPMENTS"

Every source I work with must prove their bona-fides on an ongoing basis. If I catch them lying, trying to use me to pass disinformation, or working a hidden agenda, I break off the contact. I only work with people who really want the best for humanity -- and are willing to pass along material that will help.

Both groups gave me the same approximate time window for when we would see these "major new developments." Administration sources said "two weeks" and the European sources said "within a month" -- all in the last week of March.

I was strongly advised not to say anything -- and I stayed quiet, knowing that I could ruin the whole process if I leaked any of the details.

The FBI released stunning new UFO documents almost exactly two weeks later. The NSA released nearly twice as many UFO documents a mere ten days after that. All of this happened "within a month" of when I had these conversations -- just as I had been told.

Both sources later confirmed these document releases did indeed represent the first stage of what they were talking about -- a formal, open, official 'government' Disclosure, approved at the very highest levels of the insider world.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/936-disclosurebinladen

andrewgreen
6th May 2011, 13:25
Everything Obama has done has been against humanity , yet Wilcock still supports him as working for good.

Dorok
6th May 2011, 13:29
Everything Obama has done has been against humanity , yet Wilcock still supports him as working for good.

Really?? Everything?? Fine...cite some evidence!
I guess the prohibition against ad hominem attacks only applies to PA members?
I'm not trying to defend Obama, but my goodness, what an accusation!!

Calz
6th May 2011, 14:08

Ike and JFK were the last presidents to actually assert their own authority.

There are (allegedly) what ... about 20 levels of security clearance *above* the president now???

Also (allegedly) most all in the upper levels of government are subjected to levels of mind control well beyond that which the masses endure.

Anyway ... the most interesting thing I found was he was buying into (apparently) osama being killed just this week as the gov claims.

I have a *real* hard time wrappin my head around that one.

As always ... IMHO

Artemesia
6th May 2011, 15:54
From above:

Also (allegedly) most all in the upper levels of government are subjected to levels of mind control well beyond that which the masses endure.

The mind control of government workers above where the level is at for the masses is true at all layers, I can only imagine what it is as one gets 'higher up'. Having been a Federal LEO, I can attest to it. The use of force diagram/teaching tool is even in the form of an inverted pyramid. Interesting perspective of that now for me having been working with the 'unplugging the patriarchy' material.

In regards to Wilcock, he occasionally hits on something interesting or worthwile to 'report', for instance the link to the secret airforce battalion patches. Lots of good info to 'see' in those little pictograms, including the final 'two rings of power' (royalty and religion in Lucia Rene's model) on an 'official' badge.

For the most part, however, after months of reading Wilcock's stuff it became pretty obvious that most of it is a 'feed' into the mind control machine. A nice little uplink. Let's face it, the ONLY way you're going to get sweet book deals with the creator of the 'Contact' screenplay, endless spots on the history channel, and a seemingly endlessly inflating ego about how mission-critical one's own work is (again, we are individually insignifigant, understanding that and moving on is what is mission-critical) is all a dead give away that something fishy is going on. That's not to say that those with a well-refined winnowing tool of their own wisdom might find something of use, but its worth pointing out that most of what he generates is total chaff.

Flyswim
6th May 2011, 16:00
I couldn't agree more, Artemesia. Everything is just too awesome, amazing and superlative with him. 'Total guff', as dear ol' granny used to mutter.

gabbahh
6th May 2011, 16:31
Just what we need, the gubmint and the Rothschilds disclosing more lies.

Even if their disclosure contains truth it will be tainted by their spin. They will only disclose information if it is in their own interest, i.e. another way of controlling the sheeple.

JoeNashville
6th May 2011, 17:10
Wow, I mean WOW. The aliens are coming and everything will be alright! I've always wondered about Wilcock and this doesn't help.

On the surface it seems he is just a tool for various groups. I guess he doesn't realize that this 'disclosure' is is another step in a long standing alien paradigm.

The fact that it's 'official' now doesn't change the fact that it's another trip down the yellow brick road.

It's far from a guarantee for a ticket "paving the way for the "Golden Age" and even close to the greatest even in the history or mankind.

According to the post we've already missed the time line significantly since I've heard nothing else about it in depth from other sources. This would be a huge story if it were true and would be forced to the front page by those that control the agenda.

In fact it seems painfully obvious that it would be just another step toward trying to convince the sheeple that we have to have a on world government to fight this new unseen, unknown and vastly powerful enemy.

I don't buy the bit about Bin Laden either. I've seen pictures of his dead cohorts and none of them had weapons on them or near them. Don't know what to make of that.

Can't wait to see what happens next....

9eagle9
6th May 2011, 18:04
Maybe a bit off topic.

At the end of the article a poster provided a link concerning the 'man in the brown coat'.

Post update: ALIEN IN THE BROWN COAT.

I clicked on it out of curiosity and while didn't notice a man(alien) in a brown coat ....

Tell me I'm wrong but is there or is there not something exceedingly weird... overall....about this video clip....?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I28V800cO0

ghostrider
6th May 2011, 18:12
our politicians are parrots, saying what they are told to say, the reptilians are running the show. it's their agenda, I think half the government is clone/synthetic beings and the real ones are in the underground bases already. The next couple of months, life on earth will change. by by matrix. I hope I'm wrong.

jackovesk
6th May 2011, 18:42
This comment is nothing against you Calz_Avaretard, this is my own personal opinion...

Can anyone of you unconditionally tell me you really Trust this man and hang on his every word?

http://divinecosmos.com/images/DavidWilcockFront.jpg

The Self-Confessed Reincarnation of the True Humble Prophet Edgar Cayce?

http://www.edgarcayce.org/uploadedImages/Edgar_Cayce/Edgar_Cayce/edgarcayce.jpg

Gimme-A-Break!

Disclosure is going to happen with or without the likes of the Rothschilds or the Obama Administration!

For Christ's Sake its been happening for years!

The Truth is the Truth and you aint going to find it from the likes of David Wilcock, not unless you pay for it!

Then you'll be really pissed off, paying for something you already knew!

waves
6th May 2011, 19:00
I totally agree with ARTEMESIA who said... " For the most part, however, after months of reading Wilcock's stuff it became pretty obvious that most of it is a 'feed' into the mind control machine."

I think it's worth monitoring Wilcock very carefully as an example of state-of-the-art mind control in our world. He grew up near a military base, and was an early adulthood major drug addict - i.e. - created gaping holes in his mind pattern available for insertion/manipulation. In all his writings, he has never once addressed this highly developed black ops capability and it's capability of inserting 'dreams' into people that he constantly expouses as his accurate future-telling, and it's pervasiveness in the people who are elevated to notoriety in the media. He has a very extreme messiah complex and near robotic recall of vast amounts of possibly very accurate cutting edge/scientific/archaeological/metaphysical data, but seems completely helpless to not draw rediculous conclusions, predictions, Obama support and more NWO agenda concepts, the combination of that would serve to be very convincing to many less discerning people.

Artemesia
7th May 2011, 04:00
Reading this thread makes me happy.

Not because the world isn't full of problems, or things to sort through.

But because I am at last in the company of some folks who have obviously doing a lot of challenging inner work and sorting through outer experience/input to arrive at a space of wisdom. There are real thinkers here! Analytical, creative, integrated, experienced and unyielding!

What an honor it is to be here. Thank you. Thank you all for being a glimmer of truth and hope. You don't have all the answers. Neither do I. You all have something better. The WILL and the MEANS to find them, when necessary.

Fantastic.

Now we're getting somewhere..........

andrewgreen
7th May 2011, 04:30

The general direction he has been working in is negative which is the bottom line.

Not pulling the troops out of Afgan or Iraq. Bypassing congress and the American peoples last real democratic tool to start another unjust war in Libya. Not prosecuting the the bankers and instead rewarding them. Allowing th corrupt fed to continue supporting the military industrial complex without any words to even challenge them. Not having an official inquest into September 11th. Allowing for the continued suppression of free energy. Allowing the flue vaccine. Would you like me to keep going? Anyone who allows these thing on their watch without even a public comment against them is not working for the good of the planet of humanity.

What he has done that is positive seems inconsequential against bigger issues unless you would care are to enlighten me. A tyrant with an iron fist is bad but one who wears an silk glove over it is worse.

Calz
7th May 2011, 04:43
This comment is nothing against you Calz_Avaretard, this is my own personal opinion...

Can anyone of you unconditionally tell me you really Trust this man and hang on his every word?

Thanks Jack ... no offense taken :)

I started following Wilcock a number of years ago when he was putting up his research regarding the changes happening on all the planets in the solar system.

He has done some good work pulling together scientific material from a lot of different sources (and one of the knocks people bring up he uses other's material without coming up with anything new).

He has changed a lot over the years delving into the "black op insider" world and staying in close contact with Fulford. Could be he has been "messed with" with black technology ... who knows? Perhaps he is just getting played by his "sources".

Anyway I do try to keep up with his blog even if his credibility has slipped.

No I no longer believe everything he says but still think his *intent* is good?

firstlook
7th May 2011, 05:03
I have always liked Wilcocks outlook. IMO Effectiveness is the measure of truth.

His writing inspires others to discuss things more intelligently and there is a flavor of forgiveness in his tone. I like that, because it shows that true drive to influence a positive outcome and despite claims of him having an ego, shows that David is really someone to get you out of the blame game and start looking at things from the elites point of view. Which is highly lacking IMO. There is too much "evil" talk for me to think about how to appeal to the brighter side of movers and shakers. Not all will listen but not all will ignore. This is where Davids writings really are something to force into their minds more then just pointing out that they are "evil".

Well, those are my thoughts for now.

Peace :)

Calz
7th May 2011, 05:16
From above:

The mind control of government workers above where the level is at for the masses is true at all layers, I can only imagine what it is as one gets 'higher up'. Having been a Federal LEO, I can attest to it. The use of force diagram/teaching tool is even in the form of an inverted pyramid. Interesting perspective of that now for me having been working with the 'unplugging the patriarchy' material.

In regards to Wilcock, he occasionally hits on something interesting or worthwile to 'report', for instance the link to the secret airforce battalion patches. Lots of good info to 'see' in those little pictograms, including the final 'two rings of power' (royalty and religion in Lucia Rene's model) on an 'official' badge.

For the most part, however, after months of reading Wilcock's stuff it became pretty obvious that most of it is a 'feed' into the mind control machine. A nice little uplink. Let's face it, the ONLY way you're going to get sweet book deals with the creator of the 'Contact' screenplay, endless spots on the history channel, and a seemingly endlessly inflating ego about how mission-critical one's own work is (again, we are individually insignifigant, understanding that and moving on is what is mission-critical) is all a dead give away that something fishy is going on. That's not to say that those with a well-refined winnowing tool of their own wisdom might find something of use, but its worth pointing out that most of what he generates is total chaff.

Fascinating post Artemesia!

Can you elaborate beyond what you already provide here regarding mind control and working with the Lucia material?

As for Wilcock he initially said he turned down illuminati money to fund his upcoming movie. Whether or not that turned out to be the case who knows. I agree with the jist of your thinking though.

Tangri
7th May 2011, 05:30

The Self-Confessed Reincarnation of the True Humble Prophet Edgar Cayce?

http://www.edgarcayce.org/uploadedImages/Edgar_Cayce/Edgar_Cayce/edgarcayce.jpg

Gimme-A-Break!

Disclosure is going to happen with or without the likes of the Rothschilds or the Obama Administration!

For Christ's Sake its been happening for years!

The Truth is the Truth and you aint going to find it from the likes of David Wilcock, not unless you pay for it!

Then you'll be really pissed off, paying for something you already knew!

I wouldn't more agree with you

Enquiring1
7th May 2011, 06:31
I personally do not resonate with Mr Wilcock.

As far as disclosure from the Rothchilds and associates goes............

For any source of information to be taken seriously there must be an element of credibility.

The Rothchilds and associates are criminals of the lowest order. They have zero credibility.

Information from them has about the same credibilty as drug and alcohol councilling from Lindsay Lohan.

BTW I know I am being cynical, disclosure is a super complicated subject as so eloquently pointed out by Mr Rich Dolan...........

firstlook
7th May 2011, 06:48
disclosure is a super complicated subject as so eloquently pointed out by Mr Rich Dolan...........

I think Dolan and Wilcock are the two People I would have represent my outlook on disclosure. They fit together in interesting ways that people dont realize.

:)

xeon
7th May 2011, 07:08
I have always liked Wilcocks outlook. IMO Effectiveness is the measure of truth.

His writing inspires others to discuss things more intelligently and there is a flavor of forgiveness in his tone. I like that, because it shows that true drive to influence a positive outcome and despite claims of him having an ego, shows that David is really someone to get you out of the blame game and start looking at things from the elites point of view. Which is highly lacking IMO. There is too much "evil" talk for me to think about how to appeal to the brighter side of movers and shakers. Not all will listen but not all will ignore. This is where Davids writings really are something to force into their minds more then just pointing out that they are "evil".

I have a nagging feeling that Wilcock has to please his contacts in the elite world, and therefore, his tone is always somewhat apologetic for them. Notice this? He tries to please both sides (elite and truthseekers), but that is exactly why some are beginning to distrust him.

Although many of the things he says are feel good stuff, I have major problems with his backing of the official government version of the whole Osama Bin Laden saga - just because his "insider contacts" said so, and going by his comments on his site, he is sticking with it.

And what has Obama done all this while? I could buy the Obama good guy thing even up to a year ago, but not today. Even though Obama doesn't seem as "evil" as the two Bush guys....

Obama has basically done nothing but to enforce and carry on with the old system. For example, Obama said he would close Guantanamo back in 2008; what happened to that? I don't think Obama is the devil incarnate, but he is NOT the champion Wilcock makes him out to be.

I hope with all my heart that all those who long for truth can get some measure of clarity SOON.

Enquiring1
7th May 2011, 07:38
disclosure is a super complicated subject as so eloquently pointed out by Mr Rich Dolan...........

I think Dolan and Wilcock are the two People I would have represent my outlook on disclosure. They fit together in interesting ways that people dont realize.

Whats your point of view?

oh, I just read in a previous post that he gets people talking constructivley rather than just labelling them......Yeah talking is certainly a first step.

firstlook
7th May 2011, 08:20

I have a nagging feeling that Wilcock has to please his contacts in the elite world, and therefore, his tone is always somewhat apologetic for them. Notice this? He tries to please both sides (elite and truthseekers), but that is exactly why some are beginning to distrust him.

Although many of the things he says are feel good stuff, I have major problems with his backing of the official government version of the whole Osama Bin Laden saga - just because his "insider contacts" said so, and going by his comments on his site, he is sticking with it.

And what has Obama done all this while? I could buy the Obama good guy thing even up to a year ago, but not today. Even though Obama doesn't seem as "evil" as the two Bush guys....

Obama has basically done nothing but to enforce and carry on with the old system. For example, Obama said he would close Guantanamo back in 2008; what happened to that? I don't think Obama is the devil incarnate, but he is NOT the champion Wilcock makes him out to be.

I hope with all my heart that all those who long for truth can get some measure of clarity SOON.

Ya know its an interesting concept.....praise and criticism. People have different context when looking at others. I cannot speak for David himself so I wont. :p ;) :)

As for Obama sticking to the general consensus that is "government", David has pointed out in many of his articles Why he thinks obama has been working against the more military and monetary controllers.

All I can say is he makes a valid argument.

Its all contextual though. I have no judgments about how one views another. I just think David has a way of turning the debate into something that helps us understand that we dont really have any influence in the truth community unless we can open a civil dialog.

That means understanding that none of these elite, including obama, see themselves as doing the wrong thing. I think thats what bugs people the most. Although they know they do shady stuff, they generally think they know whats best. I mean we are talking about individuals who are in the work of authority. They dont want to be in these positions because they are unsure of themselves.

So I find his words are wise in that way that doesn't paint everything as Rosy, but instead understanding that he has no real influence over the elites direct actions. So why take it personally.

I know that its not popular to say that, and I dont want to insult anyones frustrations and pain, but the truth of the matter is most people here on the forums wont really want to forgive people for their actions. Thats Understandable too, but still not Effective IMO.

firstlook
7th May 2011, 08:25

Whats your point of view?

oh, I just read in a previous post that he gets people talking constructivley rather than just labelling them......Yeah talking is certainly a first step.

I guess part of my point is in my response to xeon. Although its still in development. I'm actually pretty slow and have a difficult time trying to write what I feel and think. Bu to would like to add that his insider sources is a event horizon if you want to look at it that way. you have to trust him on his assessment or not. :)

As for the topic of Disclosure itself, if thats what you were referring too, thats something I'm still trying to refine my opinion on.

Artemesia
7th May 2011, 15:16
Fascinating post Artemesia!

Can you elaborate beyond what you already provide here regarding mind control and working with the Lucia material?

As for Wilcock he initially said he turned down illuminati money to fund his upcoming movie. Whether or not that turned out to be the case who knows. I agree with the jist of your thinking though.

I'll address the illuminati movie money thing breifly first. I was a 'union widow'. This is a term many women whose husband's/families work in the movie industry (IATSE) call themselves because the movie business wants basically every last drop of life force from your loved one. I lived like this for 5 years and then basically snapped. Almost everything is different now, thank goddess. What I learned from my husband though is that illuminati money, big money, domineering money, and personas, control the whole shebang. And its enormously wasteful. For instance, while I was at home nearly losing my mind taking care of two kids alone, no friends, no nearby family support, in deep depression, my hubby was buiding a $1.5 million set to IMITATE a burned out forest. The film had already used a real burned forest for 7 seconds of the shot, but they wanted a fake one to get it perfect. He built it, it was filmed for 1 day, about 30 seconds total of the shot got included, and the next day it was faster to rip out and throw away all the material to make room for the next big set than to recycle. Just a small story. Holographic to the whole, I feel. The bottom line of my experience, which is hard to put into words but is something felt deeply (hopefully illustrated slightly by the above tale, though I realize its no definitive proof) is that there is no such thing as money with no-strings attached in the movie biz. I survived my suicide attempt for having to live as a union widow, others are still drowning in that world. All so that 'Book of Eli' could be made. Post-apocalyptic western indeed.

Government mind control response.

Well, its subtle, and very very good. Much of it is just propagated by one's own naievete and the culture of comraderie that is part of these kinds of jobs. I was a Law Enforcement Ranger for the National Park Service. You know, wearing the funny hat and telling folks which trails are best, then racing off to do felony take downs on 'criminals' roaming through park roads, then leaving that and running up a trail with a 35lb pack of medical supplies to help someone who split their head open falling off a horse. Easy job. Got paid in sunsets and rainbows and connected with Earth in some of the most lovely places there are in this country. Top dollar for my 4-year degree, Paramedic certification, Federal LE training and Wildland fire qualifications (all obtained and financed on my own, by the way) was $17 after 5 years of work. It took me 4 1/2 years to get health insurance and a retirement pension. I'm not complaining, truly, just shedding some light on the truth of a field that is much romanticized and little understood.

Anyway, the mind control is subtle. From the ways my instructors at Ranger Academy (who were the guys who captured Eric Rudolph the Olympic Bomber deep in the Smokey Mountains) called all 'perps' "Joe BagaDonuts" or "Dirtbags" (to de-humanize them to the point where you didn't feel anything considering shooting them or beating them, etc). Also to the ways in which fellow Rangers would willingly work overtime or extra hours for free, and this created a culture where you were expected to go above and beyond all the time and not ask for adequate compensation from the government. Subtle programming to be in a sustained state of hyper-vigilance by listening to the park radio for emergencies 24/7 to be on-call even though you would NEVER be paid for this. It was expected, but never compensated. For anyone who doesn't get what living for 6-8 months with essentially no mental release from constantly waiting around/anticipating something bad to happen that you will not only have to respond to but also somehow are expected to 'solve' or 'make better' while also usually being the only one to go there with no access/poor access to backup and shoddy radio commmunications, lets just say its intense. It wears you down mentally in a way that makes any little 'trespass' set you off. I think back now to the way I conducted myself asking people to not pet the bull elk in rut or how I chastized boy scout leaders for going on camping trips with one or two extra people over the group limit, and I am stunned at how I behaved. I would NEVER do that, normally. But after months of extreme mental and physical duress, lots of difficult situations for which there was not post-incident counseling or even colleague discussion, and then just endless examples of the true ignorance of many people at how to treat our Earth, how to camp for a night without scarring their immediate environment for years, how to just get along and share things simple as camp spots, I am able to understand and forgive myself only because I can now see it was a manufactured state-of-mind that lead to all kinds of abuses of power.

Probably the wisest thing I've ever heard about law enforcement workers of any agency came from a Rainbow Family Lawyer on his way to federal court in Albuquerque, to serve as counsel for a van full of hippies each caught with cracks in their windshield, and sent to court over the matter. He said, 'just remember, they are armed, trained to be dangerous and spend most of their days on the edge of their seat, they need you to be as calm as possible so they don't turn on all their personal sirens and make YOU their next emergency." It is true. Even among Rangers (more now since 2001, where a big culture change has occured in the types of folks being hired/recruited has occurred) there are those who see everyone they meet as a 'violator', spend even their off duty hours looking at people they pass by profiling them and imagining all the 'crimes' they commit, those who are just waiting for an accident, injury or problem to arise so they can prove to themselves their force, their valor, their heroism, their badassness. Its an ugly ugly way to live, and I am grateful that every moment I spent living like that was also balanced by listening to loons call in a wild lake, watching baby wolves cross the road as I held back traffic so they could pass by freely, rolling on the strange surface, and just wake up to smelling the butterscotch of ponderosas and wet fern. I wouldn't have survived otherwise.

I'm not saying 'take it easy on cops' for their sake. I'm saying, look, they are built to be on the edge and unstable, and most are deeply unhappy and cannot live their own personal lives with much joy or love because what they do at work and that conditioning overwrites all other programming for bliss and compassion. That said, they need deep healing. If we can't heal the sickest members of our society, we cannot heal ourselves. Sometimes I feel like maybe I went down that path of dharma for a short time if only to learn how to heal such deep sickness, to know how fully hurtful it really feels, on so many layers. Knowing that is power. If only because I see the grace in overcoming it.

I don't need to be a hero, or prove my heroism to myself or my colleagues anymore. Just planting seeds of change and playing 'fire truck' with my kiddos is more than full. And so much more heroic. No mind control required.

Dorok
7th May 2011, 15:44

The general direction he has been working in is negative which is the bottom line.

Not pulling the troops out of Afgan or Iraq. Bypassing congress and the American peoples last real democratic tool to start another unjust war in Libya. Not prosecuting the the bankers and instead rewarding them. Allowing th corrupt fed to continue supporting the military industrial complex without any words to even challenge them. Not having an official inquest into September 11th. Allowing for the continued suppression of free energy. Allowing the flue vaccine. Would you like me to keep going? Anyone who allows these thing on their watch without even a public comment against them is not working for the good of the planet of humanity.

What he has done that is positive seems inconsequential against bigger issues unless you would care are to enlighten me. A tyrant with an iron fist is bad but one who wears an silk glove over it is worse.

Pardon the hijack...I will try to bring it around to topic by the end.

As I said in the first response, I'm not trying to defend Obama. I was trying to be very clear that your accusation ("Everything Obama has done has been against humanity") was a blatant attack of (IMO) the worst type and presented without any evidence (as it seems you assume we all know and agree with what's in your mind). The 'evidence' you cite in your response can only partially be associated with his term in official office, and most aren't even functions of the offices he's held. You seem to allude that he's still culpable of these offenses by the statement, "Anyone who allows these thing on their watch without even a public comment against them is not working for the good of the planet of humanity."

In my opinion, that argument still does not address even the amended, toned down version of your original thesis; to wit, "The general direction he has been working in is negative which is the bottom line."

My only rebuttal in this thread will be two points.

First, apply that same argument to anyone else. Are they still as culpable? Do you suddenly now despise half the planet? (Rhetorical questions. I do not seek actual responses.)

Second, it appears that this is another case of idolatry. Another example of the human tendency to elevate another to a position of higher power/authority/etc. in order to make the world a better place for themself, or on the obverse of the coin, to blame for all the world's perceived ills. Do you have strong feelings about accountability for people you don't know? Obama, Wilcock, Ryan, Bush, Osama?

If we don't like to see testimonials here from all spectrums, then we have the power to selectively choose. Let's have the self control that if we choose to view a thread we don't appreciate to at least engage in debate rather than attack, or if not, admit to yourself that you made a mistake in which thread you viewed today and choose another.

Whether I believe Wilcock or Obama are co-devils from the deepest reptilian hell, is of no consequence to the fact that I wouldn't be able to form that opinion myself without being able to view and share it without distractions of baseless libel.

Calz
7th May 2011, 16:02
Wow ... that is quite a follow up Artemesia.

I will go out on a limb and suggest many Avalon members would enjoy hearing what you have to contribute.

Thank you sincerely for your contributions thus far. :thumb:

Calz
7th May 2011, 16:30
Pardon the hijack...I will try to bring it around to topic by the end.

Thanks for you post Dorok.

From many of your past posts I have learned to appreciate what you have to offer.

As for thread hijacking ... if learning comes from it ... then it is not a bad thing.

I continue to offer my own humble opinion that presidents (heads of state in most other countries as well) are not "where the buck stops" when it comes to policy.

That is an important thing to consider if it not clear.

In my own case I deplored politics most of my life ... perhaps a hangover from nixon?

The first time I ever got really really worked up was as a result of the first baby bush term. Man I was one of the very few people here desperately trying to alert others that 9/11 was not what it was presented as and we had no reason whatsoever to be going into iraq. You know the results ... people considered me crazy.

The only time I ever voted for prez was to try to stop baby bush from 2nd term. I seriously considered moving to canada after he won.

During the 2nd term the deeper picture became quite obvious ... presidents are not what they appear to be (to the masses). I am not suggesting they should not be held accountable for their actions but there are multiple levels of "stuff" going on behind the curtain that lead to those sorts of decisions.

Again ... carefully consider the mind control going on. It is documented in so many threads here and confirmed by so very my insiders and whistleblowers. Higher you go ... the more control and scrutiny is applied.

After learning about what most of the illuminati children endure being brought up ... it gives cause to reflect and reconsider. Not suggesting what goes on is correct ... but try placing yourselves in a similar circumstance (which is really beyond imagination for most) and perhaps we all would be slower to make broad sweeping assumptions of people in power.

Like I did with baby bush.

As Pete Petersen mentions (paraphrasing) ... you would have to be crazy to want to be president. I concur.

Compassion is what sets "us" apart from "them" ... but if they have no oportunity to learn compassion even that should be considered.

How is that for off topic :)

Sorry to ramble on :sorry:

Darla Ken Pearce
7th May 2011, 23:23
Wilcox is an interesting fellow who has enlightened us ~ at times. He is worth listening to with an open mind. Whether anything he says is true or not only time will tell. I hope he is right! If he's not, he's still ahead of 98% of the others, so nothing is lost here by considering new ideas.

Snowbird
8th May 2011, 02:11
Maybe a bit off topic.

At the end of the article a poster provided a link concerning the 'man in the brown coat'.

Post update: ALIEN IN THE BROWN COAT.

I clicked on it out of curiosity and while didn't notice a man(alien) in a brown coat ....

I went in search of the man in the brown coat and found him...if indeed he is an alien. He appears to be one of the main photographers.

The first link is a picture. You can barely see this one, but he is on the right, behind the flag bearer. The man in the brown coat is wearing a hat and you can barely see his face. It appears he has a beard.

The second link is a video of Hu Jintao arriving at Andrews Air Force Base. At 35 seconds the brown coat man appears and again at 1.23 minutes. He's taking pictures. Biden gives him a rather strange look. But then, maybe Biden simply likes to have his picture taken.

behind and to the right of the flag bearer-photo

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/yxO4ikzv-c_/Biden+Leads+Delegation+Arrival+Ceremony+Chinese/LDyC7Sen5r-/Hu+Jintao

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/yxO4ikzv-c_/Biden+Leads+Delegation+Arrival+Ceremony+Chinese/LDyC7Sen5r-/Hu+Jintao

Chinese President Hu Jintao Arrives at Andrews Air Force Base; Greeted by VP Joe Biden Raw Video 1/18/11

http://freedomslighthouse.net/2011/01/18/chinese-president-hu-jintao-arrives-at-andrews-air-force-base-greeting-by-vp-joe-biden/

9eagle9
8th May 2011, 02:23
It was the quality of the video that struck me. It seemed CGI....like fake or staged or people were just acting. Might have been me, it just seemed artificial like I wasn't watching people..or rather humans.

9eagle9
8th May 2011, 02:31
I live in the midst of 'state' land here and our riding trails are maintained by DNR volunteers. No pay and for unpaid volunteers they do a helluva job because every week there's logs over the trails that have to be navigated or jumped and the next weekend they're gone, and 2000 acres is goodish amount of trail to maintain with just two people. I had no idea they weren't paid till today when I was crossing a creek and saw two of them setting the posts to make a new bridge across the creek. So you stop and chew the fat . They even asked us if we wanted to lend a hand next weekend when they complete the project. Of course we said yes, the least we can do. But yeah a HIGHLY romanticized job in terms of compensation but like you I noted the fringe benefits are great.

Well, its subtle, and very very good. Much of it is just propagated by one's own naievete and the culture of comraderie that is part of these kinds of jobs. I was a Law Enforcement Ranger for the National Park Service. You know, wearing the funny hat and telling folks which trails are best, then racing off to do felony take downs on 'criminals' roaming through park roads, then leaving that and running up a trail with a 35lb pack of medical supplies to help someone who split their head open falling off a horse. Easy job. Got paid in sunsets and rainbows and connected with Earth in some of the most lovely places there are in this country. Top dollar for my 4-year degree, Paramedic certification, Federal LE training and Wildland fire qualifications (all obtained and financed on my own, by the way) was $17 after 5 years of work. It took me 4 1/2 years to get health insurance and a retirement pension. I'm not complaining, truly, just shedding some light on the truth of a field that is much romanticized and little understood.

firstlook
8th May 2011, 02:33
Interesting possibility.

http://i52.tinypic.com/35cerec.jpg

Snowbird
8th May 2011, 02:37
I just have to say that I am somewhat in shock that David Wilcock would come out with the statements he wrote about Osama bin Laden in his article.

This ObL information from Wilcock reads as though he's on Washington D.C.'s payroll. WHAT, is he thinking? Unbelievable!!

Several of the commenters posted dissenting views on this subject. One of them included a link (below) of an old session by Ingo Swann...who spills the beans, but very cautiously within the first 30 seconds of the video.

Even Ingo Swann said during the Q&A portion of a lecture he gave at Bordentown, New Jersey on October 13, 2002 that "He died in October of last year." check out http://youtu.be/EyiLNVMY8XY 28 seconds into the video.

The Man Who really Stared AT Goats - Ingo Swann

EyiLNVMY8XY&feature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyiLNVMY8XY&feature=youtu.be

Operator
8th May 2011, 02:52
Yes, of course there will be official disclosure ... you can't have a fake alien attack without telling that aliens exist ... :p