PDA

View Full Version : Gaddafi gold-for-oil, dollar-doom plans behind Libya 'mission'?

Muzz
6th May 2011, 09:00
Gaddafi gold-for-oil, dollar-doom plans behind Libya 'mission'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc

Etherios
6th May 2011, 12:05
But still people in USA believe its a "fair" battle to fight off tyrants...

p.s. this is actually one of the few wars that might benefit the USA public cause if the dollor dies they die also... the planets economy is soo messed up cause of the dollar that ...

Lost Soul
7th May 2011, 01:25
The people who buy the White House line that it's in the best interest of the U.S. and its Allies aren't awake. Where are the left wing protesters now that we've got one of the most war mongering (but Nobel Peace Prize winning) president in the White House? Too many Americans are asleep to the fact that the government works for the corporations and not for the public. If it were up to me, I'd leave Libya alone.

Tane Mahuta
7th May 2011, 01:51
If it were up to me, I'd leave Libya alone.

If it were up to me, I'd ask the USA to go home & leave us ALL alone, let the world live in peace.

But still people in USA believe its a "fair" battle to fight off tyrants...

The only tyrants are the US government. Bully all other governments in submission.
Do as we say.......or else!!!.....expect a visit from our secret bankers.....and our soldiers.
(not the will of the American people, I believe)

nuff said

andrewgreen
7th May 2011, 02:32
We havve started another war the worlds being poisoned by radio activity and all people care about it a fake OBL. People minds are not their own , the media has effectively brainwashed the masses and the few with any sense left can't believe this bull **** its like banging your head on a brick wall.

Lost Soul
14th May 2011, 19:34
The only tyrants are the US government. Bully all other governments in submission. Do as we say.......or else!!!.....expect a visit from our secret bankers.....and our soldiers.
(not the will of the American people, I believe)

Suggested reading including John Perkins' Confessions of an Economic Hitman. While Perkins discusses how multi-national corporations run foreign governments, his lessons also apply to the U.S. government. In short, the Federal Reserve and international bankers, along with the multi-national corporations run the U.S. government. So, even if the U.S. government were to dissolve itself, the infrastructure will remain to control other nations. This is what makes Iceland so important to the rest of us. It's telling the IMF to pound sand.

I'm hoping the Irish and Ireland do the same thing.