PDA

View Full Version : What is the true Matrix? How do we know if we are still there?

Jan Rodrigo
10th May 2010, 15:32
What is the true Matrix? How do we know if we are still there?

Well, I was having a conversation with a friend the other day and we came to the conclusion that unless you have been to the source, it is very difficult to understand or fully know. There are only a few that I’ ve met who have been there or had full communication. When I sit in oneness and try to explain my experience people just don’t seem to get it but that is for the simple reason they have not been there which is quite odd to me because I go within on regular basis.

Really, it’s not that hard, it’s very simplistic. I also did a tread on ascension not long ago just to see the response and whether people would understand that there is a matrix shift happening as well as re-weighing of the whole. But there was a lot of confusion. I thought there was a clue in the actual name of the thread ascension which within itself is a word for the outside or going up, and considering we all talk about all being inside you this to me was a law of the matrix but I felt the thread was needed.

Anyway I’ve spoken about my feelings on the subject and found it difficult to put into words. Then I look in one of my books and found a conversation that someone had with Oneness when they visited the source. Funnily enough, most of you have probably read the book (Infinite love is the only truth, everything is an illusion by David Icke) but still did not get the message. Lol.

Maybe people have selective reading or read too fast. Here is what was communicated by the source and what I have felt since I have been going within. Maybe this post can explain it better. The message of Oneness said, ‘If it vibrates, it’s an illusion. There is no vibration in Oneness. There are no laws of physics, only scientist using illusory ‘ laws’ to measure an illusory universe. They were merely laws that we believed in. There are no laws of any kind because everything just was. Do you think Oneness needs laws through which to express itself? The voice ask.

Now this is what I feel as truth when I’m within myself, the matrix itself is designed to trap all open minded people right up to the last point of our true knowing of ourselves before all illusion vanishes of the outside vibration illusion just because we have got rid of our so called soiled bodies and swap it for a lighter one does not mean we are still not in the matrix. There are many levels in the matrix and many beings and yes it does keep going up and up til you reach a state of the highest vibration and your light bodies become lighter as the vibration shifts. But this is still the matrix. Also the key is within the idea if all is inside and Oneness, God, the true you is within – why are we all still looking on the outside? We have an opportunity to actually submerge with the true source which is within all of us and not on the outside. We do not have much time left in the matrix shift but this in itself is an illusion because time does not exist within Oneness, only on a matrix level. Remember we are creating the matrix by thought, so we are creating time itself.

Anyway, I’ve said what I’ve wanted to say but I do urge all of you to visit the source within you – then you will truly feel what the knowing means and understand a lot more of what I’m trying to say in my threads.
here is a link i found two mins ago
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1998-Infinite-Love-amp-Consciousness&p=17758#post17758
Love to you all Jan

TimeRazor
10th May 2010, 16:44
Hi Jan
Beautiful post. I think you're right about this. All the things that distract us from doing our duty as souls (to go within) can only do so if we exist here in a state of rest, running from the very thing that can liberate us; the journey to the self.

:high5:

greybeard
10th May 2010, 17:02
Jan is right but it is not given to everyone to see yet!!!
If everyone became enlightened then this play would come to an end and that may be in the process of happening.
Those who are enlightened see the world totally different from the rest of us.
They literally see and are one ness. We cant understand because we see subject and object.
The ultimate goal of the soul is merging with source.

I see it very simple. At some point in time I will leave this body and then will all my concepts thoughts ideas and knowlege be of any consequence?
I think not.
The time spent seeking God within ( thats no just meditation its an awareness) will be of utmost benefit.
Even in this world the time spent getting to know my true Self brings vast beneits.
Mind is peaceful. Life is appreciated. Im comfortable with me.

Chris

Fredkc
10th May 2010, 17:59
Couldn't resist, once I read this, "How do we know if we are still there?"

Great convo from the movie Creator (Peter O'Toole)

Two professors having a conversation on "everything" that ends with,
"How do we even know we exist at all?"
The obvious answer (beyond their grasp) comes from a waitress...

"Well, begin with the assumption you don't, and see how far your thinking takes you."

;)
Fred

Swami
10th May 2010, 18:16
Sacred Science of Carrying Memory Through Death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK-FCuM2CR4

Jan Rodrigo
10th May 2010, 19:05
thank u for vedio but this is still going on about matrix stuff , because it's full of rules and information rules and infomation only exsist with in the matrix ,oneness is beyond all rules this is another way to tell if its matrix way of thinking ,but thanks any way sporry about spelling

Jacqui D
10th May 2010, 23:51
I guess this is a hard one Jan, i do agree with your interpretation of self within becoming the one yes this is the final connection.
Not sure about the matrix you are describing on higher levels, what i would interpret as the matrix is the identity of body patterns to planetary grids etc.
As the body evolves and once we lose this body matter and the higher we evolve we become partly creators ourselves, this is how i look at it.
If we become energy beings we just exist within the space time i do not see how such a matrix would exist in this scenario.
I feel a matrix is on lower level planets not on the higher realms, but as no one has ever came back to discuss this issue we will never know, we take knowledge from books we can not make true assumptions on one persons beliefs.
The oneness of what you speak the creator source of all can be reached yes once one chooses to join the mass so to speak and when a consciousness is ready to become one with the all.
I have heard people say like yourself that you have experienced that oneness and found and felt the love within that divine presence.
When you feel at peace with yourself and love is given freely to heal and help others and fear and stress of this worlds controlling factors can be put aside then you begin to see what and how this feels then oneness can be achieved yes! It is a knowing not a learning doesn't matter how many groups you join spiritual or otherwise this comes within the knowing of your full potential of what you are a beautiful being of creation.
blessings,
jacqui

morguana
11th May 2010, 08:26
http://sololobueno.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/alex_grey1.jpg
jan i always love reading your thoughts, sometimes a picture can mean a thousand words
my love to you m x

bettye198
11th May 2010, 22:45
Every thought we have ever had is imprinted in our morphogenetic field for eternity. Consciousness taps all. So matrix or not, we have so much to experience here, next dimension or beyond reality in higher dimensions. Best to think positive thoughts.

Now I wonder about thought and its lets say negative implications. Could it possibly be the soil for miasms and disease that grow within the biologic? Problems that are created later?

Jan Rodrigo
12th May 2010, 19:18
Every thought we have ever had is imprinted in our morphogenetic field for eternity. Consciousness taps all. So matrix or not, we have so much to experience here, next dimension or beyond reality in higher dimensions. Best to think positive thoughts.

Now I wonder about thought and its lets say negative implications. Could it possibly be the soil for miasms and disease that grow within the biologic? Problems that are created later?

hi there yes throught is the creater of all that is brought into pyscal thats why it's importent to think of love

greybeard
12th May 2010, 20:19

Yes Dr David Hawkins in the book "Power vs Force" goes into great detail about every thought word and deed since the beginning of time is the field of consciouses.
The knowledge contained in this field is accessible using kinseology with certain built in safeguards.
He has also developed a calibrated map of consciousness.

Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind.
http://www.veritaspub.com/ publisher.

Positive thoughts raise spiritual vibration, the higher the consciousness the stronger the immune system.
The law of Karma is that nothing goes un-noticed, your words thoughts and deeds comes back to you sooner or later.

As for Matrix, thats of the mind. We are not the mind.

Chris

Jan Rodrigo
12th May 2010, 22:36
Yes Dr David Hawkins in the book "Power vs Force" goes into great detail about every thought word and deed since the beginning of time is the field of consciouses.
The knowledge contained in this field is accessible using kinseology with certain built in safeguards.
He has also developed a calibrated map of consciousness.

Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind.
http://www.veritaspub.com/ publisher.

Positive thoughts raise spiritual vibration, the higher the consciousness the stronger the immune system.
The law of Karma is that nothing goes un-noticed, your words thoughts and deeds comes back to you sooner or later.

As for Matrix, thats of the mind. We are not the mind.

Chris

Yes this is true Chris ,but all so consciousness its self has the ability to override any program (laws). for it is consciousness that creates this very programs (law). consciousness it self manifest through mater it is the observation that’s brings matter into realty , there have been many who have bent this so called laws as we all no ,these is bending ones self.

greybeard
13th May 2010, 03:56
Yes this is true Chris ,but all so consciousness its self has the ability to override any program (laws). for it is consciousness that creates this very programs (law). consciousness it self manifest through mater it is the observation that’s brings matter into realty , there have been many who have bent this so called laws as we all no ,these is bending ones self.

Yes Hawkins speaks of this, Its called the Heisenberg principal.
The book also uses quatum to explain the presence of God as on going evolution and creation
Thats how we manifest change.
God is in every atom
Chris

Vidya Moksha
13th May 2010, 08:35
God is in every atom
Chris

or is every atom in god?

greybeard
13th May 2010, 09:39
or is every atom in god?

God is life and in every atom. Every atom is within God, both and neither are true. Ultimately God is formless and beyond our comprehension.

In ancient Sanskrit the Vedas spoke of it as did the Gita.
Sanskrit is a very complex written language and the people who constructed that way of writing must therefore have been very intelligent.

It was even suggested that Sanskrit would be an ideal language for computers.

I know nothing

Chris

Jan Rodrigo
13th May 2010, 10:11
all so well exslain every thing to do with the connection beteewn consciousnesss and atoms (everything ) you can watch for free if you put this into google
Nassim Haramein - Field Equations and Grand Unification Theory
this guys spot on with he's information it's long but worth it

morguana
13th May 2010, 10:17
all so well exslain every thing to do with the connection beteewn consciousnesss and atoms (everything ) you can watch for free if you put this into google
Nassim Haramein - Field Equations and Grand Unification Theory
this guys spot on with he's information it's long but worth it

really love this theory jan, totally resonates within me
love m x

blue777
13th May 2010, 10:33

I agree with jan on this .....God male could also be the Goddess or a combination of both....the word God is man made....as everything oscillates at the atomic level god /goddesss could be pure positive sound, which is also infinite consciousness, consciousness it self manifest through matter it is the observation that’s brings matter into realty using the the pitutary pineal and thalmus glands......therefore god is also light as this oscillates , therefore god is a synthesis of light and sound the union of opposites...how are we going to ascend, by changing the frequencies in our blood , body and brain , linked to the soul will give us an inversion of reality with a higher spiritual plane,,this wil aslo be linked to a new Earth which has a positive frequency in the field of anti=matter and a new dimension.......i think thats clear enough

greybeard
13th May 2010, 18:51
I agree with jan on this .....God male could also be the Goddess or a combination of both....the word God is man made....as everything oscillates at the atomic level god /goddesss could be pure positive sound, which is also infinite consciousness, consciousness it self manifest through matter it is the observation that’s brings matter into realty using the the pitutary pineal and thalmus glands......therefore god is also light as this oscillates , therefore god is a synthesis of light and sound the union of opposites...how are we going to ascend, by changing the frequencies in our blood , body and brain , linked to the soul will give us an inversion of reality with a higher spiritual plane,,this wil aslo be linked to a new Earth which has a positive frequency in the field of anti=matter and a new dimension.......i think thats clear enough

I agree that our frequency is being changed but not consciously by us. Its part of our potential being realized. Its happening because the totality brings it about.
All is changing, the whole Cosmos is going through it.
As you say the word God is mans attempt to label that which is beyond labeling.
I think you've put the possibilities very well blue777.
My understanding is that beyond consciousness there is awareness of being aware of consciousness at play.
The sages through out time have said that "God" is pure love and does nothing but radiate love, it just happens.
From that love was spawned God and Goddess of creation.
Not saying im right but thats my understanding.

Chris

MargueriteBee
14th May 2010, 02:09
"just because we have got rid of our so called soiled bodies and swap it for a lighter one does not mean we are still not in the matrix. There are many levels in the matrix and many beings and yes it does keep going up and up til you reach a state of the highest vibration and your light bodies become lighter as the vibration shifts. But this is still the matrix. Also the key is within the idea if all is inside and Oneness, God, the true you is within – why are we all still looking on the outside? We have an opportunity to actually submerge with the true source which is within all of us and not on the outside. We do not have much time left in the matrix shift but this in itself is an illusion because time does not exist within Oneness, only on a matrix level. Remember we are creating the matrix by thought, so we are creating time itself."

Exactly what I have been feeling for quite some time!

Jan Rodrigo
20th May 2010, 23:01
all so its are ideas which become belivies that keep us lock into the matrix . this is a reged way of thinking because life is Infinite in all ways (ideas) (believes) all are true

frank samuel
21st May 2010, 01:55
We are all part of the source. The big question from my many experiences with the source is why did we have to leave the formless state of being and become a 3 dimensional being ? I always come up with the same answer the source has needs , he needs you and he needs me. The point here is that we where created in the image of the source so in essence we are a reflection of the source even within this matrix illusion. If that statement is true then in theory we are free to become one with the source at the highest level. The question here then becomes why don't we ? As a parent I can only speak for myself in saying Love is the ultimate expression of the source so I choose to stay within the matrix because of love. I do not know if this makes sense to anyone. The spiritual realm , the ether is real although you cannot see it you can instantly feel it just by thinking of a dear family member who have pass on, your hairs in your body will instantly stand up. The source takes on many forms to many people, I just see the source as a parent.
Being a parent is not an easy task.As I get older I begin to realize that love is very substantial and it can grow and develop within each of us, so we all must go through many levels. My heart vibrates with the energy of love every time I look at my children, my spouse, my mother and the creation around me, is a niece realm to be in. This is why I say we choose to be here at this time, no one is forcing you to stay within the matrix.It is all part of the source just like planet earth which for some is a living breathing entity.

Many many blessings to all of you and your love ones...:):crazy_pilot::wub:

Samarkis
21st May 2010, 03:39
Hello all!

From what I have learned in consciousness, the matrix is our realm of 3D....many of us percieve other dimensions of the matrix(4th,5th,6th-all fluctuating thru-out everyday).......From what I understand, It is to experience as many experiences and grow internally as we go.......some seem to learn easier than others, however, it may be their soul has had many past experiences,so this lifetime may be to spread light or to teach others......life is a many lessons everyday........how we respond to different happenings-are they our best & highest response???? Have we gained wisdom or made a beautiful creation?? Have we made a difference in someone else's journey?? I constantly ask myself.....did I somehow add to the positive or the improvement by having been in a certain place or talked to someone.......If yes....I am satisfied.....If not, I try harder......

jcocks
21st May 2010, 03:44
Hi..

I thought I'd share a dream that I had last night that I think is relevant to this discussion...

I dreamt tha I came across a door in my surroundings (a sort of middle 20-th century world) that looked out of place, and out of which futuristic looking people would occasionally appear, but they kept to themselves.

Anyway, one day I was watching this door with interest when a man came out and invited me inside. This man could be considered a sort of 'programmer'. I went inside with him and could see what was going on. There was a rack of servers and several people sitting at workstations. One female looked to be a sort of artist. Her job was to 'airbrush' unusual 'out-of-place' things out of peoples' perception.

This 'programmer' person seemed to be the "second-in-charge" in this room. He explained what was happening and said that, yes I was right that there was more to the world than meets the eye, and that people were starting to ask quiestions. I was given the impression that those questions would start to be answered. I was told that we would not be allowed out into the wider (unfiltered) world, and that this was for our own good.

I think someone else came in from outside and there was a heated argument over whether we should be allowed to know the truth or be allowed into the 'unfiltered' world. The person in charge stood up . I remember remember him saying "Life? There is no life out there. Maybe one day out there in the life of the living "..

I then "zoomed out" to see what was really out there in "the land of the living", but woke up before I got to see anything in that respect...

So what do you guys think about the dream? I must say it was very interesting....

Samarkis
24th May 2010, 02:52
Here is an interesting clip how the soul is connected to All that Is............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8AjoUb8Tq8&feature=related

Jan Rodrigo
26th May 2010, 16:07
Here is an interesting clip how the soul is connected to All that Is............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8AjoUb8Tq8&feature=related

great vedio just what iv been talking about here is alink to some stuff i wrtie in vedio

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?469-We-do-not-see-with-are-eyes-We-see-with-are-brains!

greybeard
26th May 2010, 16:22
Thanks for the video Samarkis
Chris