PDA

View Full Version : The amazing light ufo

The One
7th May 2011, 18:25
As I watched this video ... and listen to this man pour out conversation of love to those points of lights in the distant space ... whom he felt could communicate with him .. I didn't really know what to expect ..

I listened and I watched .. I watched and I listened .. then there about the clip time frame of 3:30 ... an amazing thing happens ...

Now I will always wonder which star point of Positive Light will be so kind as to communicate with me ..

All the Experts Agreed the video was “Authentic”(you can’t fake this kind of thing) you decide

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/617/928/UFO_Signals_Observer_..._just_a_wave_to_say_hello_ ..._EYE_Report.html

http://youtu.be/-WTK9Zk45g0

linz2d
7th May 2011, 18:47
"Heck, that guy is at it again Bob, hurry up and flash him so we can shut him up!!"

Its a very interesting clip though and I have to agree it looks authentic. Nice find.

seko
7th May 2011, 18:48
I've seen them many times before. I honestly don't know what they are. I just stare at the sky at night very often, sometimes it takes a while to see them, other times just a couple of minutes. Sometimes they flash the light and disappear.....anybody know what they are??? Would love to know. No need to question if real or not. I've seen them.

DeDukshyn
7th May 2011, 21:32
Satelites can be seen traveling across the sky like that - the majority of similar sightings are likely satelites. It would also be possible in the early morning or late evening that a satelite could reflect light from the sun causing it to appear brighter for a few moments, but that said, I can't help but feel this video is authentic.

rgray222
8th May 2011, 02:47
I've seen them many times before. I honestly don't know what they are. I just stare at the sky at night very often, sometimes it takes a while to see them, other times just a couple of minutes. Sometimes they flash the light and disappear.....anybody know what they are??? Would love to know. No need to question if real or not. I've seen them.

The debunker's always amaze me, they come on the radio or TV an tell us why something is not what it seems to be. They tell us why we are wrong in our layman's analysis without ever seeing what you have seen.

I witnessed an actual UFO fly or I should say move overhead only several hundred feet off the ground, it was the size of three or four football fields and I could make out virtually every detail. I no longer need proof, I no longer need science and I certainly no longer believe the debunker's. Once you have seen something like this you have all the proof you need!