PDA

View Full Version : NSA Who Watches the Watchers

The One
8th May 2011, 14:06
http://cryptome.org/0003/nsa-watchers.pdf

TimelessDimensions
8th May 2011, 14:25
NSA is not here to stay..

They are a bunch of little kids playing in a kiddy pool, they have no idea who or what they are up against..

Even those UFO's and inter-dimensional beings are kids playing in a kiddy pool..

There is something much bigger coming to the current tyrants of mother Earth.

Watch, listen and learn.......

Flasky
8th May 2011, 14:31

Could you please elaborate more on that?

TimelessDimensions
8th May 2011, 14:36
It's not fun to spoil a surprise is it now?

Flasky
8th May 2011, 14:41
Classic. Answer a question with a question!

Whatever, thank you anyhow..

The One
8th May 2011, 14:52
Remember everyday is a new day,what comes of tomorrow we can only speculate.

Lord Sidious
8th May 2011, 14:54

They are a bunch of little kids playing in a kiddy pool, they have no idea who or what they are up against..

Even those UFO's and inter-dimensional beings are kids playing in a kiddy pool..

They are not far away now, I have the feeling their scouts are here assessing the situation already.

Calz
8th May 2011, 15:52

:ph34r: ... :ear: ... :nerd:

:pop2: :pop2: :pop2:

kersley
8th May 2011, 19:50
Yes i would also like to learn more. please alaborate...
Thank

kersley
8th May 2011, 19:56
They are not far away now, I have the feeling their scouts are here assessing the situation already.[/QUOTE]

My Lord, Please spill the nuggets. Who is not far away? what is the plan?

TimelessDimensions
9th May 2011, 14:41
Yes i would also like to learn more. please alaborate...
Thank

Oki doki kersley, as an entree - there will be no more man-made earthquakes.. Gaia now knows how to stop 'em before they manifest.
See: http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

Now is the time to process your subconscious and get rid of any hypocrisy in your mind, body and spirit.
Not much time left before The Seventh Seal..
I recommend meditation, sing songs in the valleys of the forests, plant organic fruit and vege seeds, and say hello to the sun and mother earth every day :)

TimelessDimensions
9th May 2011, 14:47

Could you please elaborate more on that?

For seven-days everyone with a heavy heart will see their own hypocrisy made manifest

kersley
9th May 2011, 18:09
@ timelessdimensions.
That is the best news i heard for months, Why? I have starting planting seed of all type recently. all my plants are doing really well. I can't wait to come home from work and water my plants.
For some odd reason. I'm just so excited about my plants. I spend as much time as possible in the garden, it's the only place i want to be.
I am at peace with mother earth. in fact i would go as far as to say I'm in love with her.
Are you saying this is the best time to manifest your true hearts desire? Do you have any meditation mp3 you'll like to share with me?

Thank you for this post, you have lifted my spirits.
Kersley

Lord Sidious
9th May 2011, 18:51
My Lord, Please spill the nuggets. Who is not far away? what is the plan?

Those who are the same as Enki.
The aryans.

loveandgratitude
10th May 2011, 00:35
Carl_Avaretard

Not weeping - laughing Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Tangri
10th May 2011, 05:52

Let me make my day

Calz
12th May 2011, 17:28

They are not far away now, I have the feeling their scouts are here assessing the situation already.

Those who are the same as Enki.
The aryans.

Enlil is yahweh/jehovah.
That being the case, Enki is satan.
Remembering that satan means the adversary.

Well alrighty then.

Jay Weidner suggests (and Kerry agreed while interviewing him) the "Aryans" have been here all along (at least some ... allegedly underground Tibet) and they are abandoning Earth to seek shelter underground in Mars. Whatever "earth changes" are heading our way ... they expect a real "show stopper" and will return to Earth in 500 years or so.

What you are suggesting is that the Enki faction is nearly here. Naturally after a long trip they will be famished :hungry: and will be inviting some of us for lunch.

Meet the new boss ... same as the old boss ... (except a helluva lot bigger and nastier).

Where might yahweh be hangin his hat these days?

Donning my carrot proof helmet :painkiller: ... aside from everyone planetwide raising their level of consciousness high enough to jump timelines to avoid them :bolt: what would you suggest us poor nuggets do???

Allegedly Native American Indians had some success against the nephilim with a certain metallic arrowhead (perhaps brass but would need to find that again) as well as smoke being effective at disorienting them.

What say you Master of Nuggets??? :laser:

Lord Sidious
12th May 2011, 18:46
Well alrighty then.

Jay Weidner suggests (and Kerry agreed while interviewing him) the "Aryans" have been here all along (at least some ... allegedly underground Tibet) and they are abandoning Earth to seek shelter underground in Mars. Whatever "earth changes" are heading our way ... they expect a real "show stopper" and will return to Earth in 500 years or so.

What you are suggesting is that the Enki faction is nearly here. Naturally after a long trip they will be famished :hungry: and will be inviting some of us for lunch.

Meet the new boss ... same as the old boss ... (except a helluva lot bigger and nastier).

Where might yahweh be hangin his hat these days?

Donning my carrot proof helmet :painkiller: ... aside from everyone planetwide raising their level of consciousness high enough to jump timelines to avoid them :bolt: what would you suggest us poor nuggets do???

Allegedly Native American Indians had some success against the nephilim with a certain metallic arrowhead (perhaps brass but would need to find that again) as well as smoke being effective at disorienting them.

What say you Master of Nuggets??? :laser:

Why do you assume they will be hostile to you?

Calz
13th May 2011, 03:19

I dunno ... I did not offer a sacrifice of my children and I am fresh outta lambs, goats or other stand ins.

:flock:

Most suggest (as you seem to have) the Enki group is the less "friendly" towards humans.

While I understand the whole "good/bad" thing is a matter of degree and relativity ... based on what information is available ... why would I assume they would *not* be hostile (to me, mine or mankind in general)?

I would read between the lines ... but m'lord ... you only gave me a "one liner" :)

Thanks for your response regardless.

Lord Sidious
13th May 2011, 03:25

I dunno ... I did not offer a sacrifice of my children and I am fresh outta lambs, goats or other stand ins.

Most suggest (as you seem to have) the Enki group is the less "friendly" towards humans.

While I understand the whole "good/bad" thing is a matter of degree and relativity ... based on what information is available ... why would I assume they would *not* be hostile (to me, mine or mankind in general)?

I would read between the lines ... but m'lord ... you only gave me a "one liner" :)

When did I suggest anything about them being friendly or not?

Carmody
13th May 2011, 03:34
Since psychic skills are 'out of time' and someone had to read a given paper or whatnot..and THINK about exactly how to redact, and what to redact..this means it is possible to get back into that moment and divine the missing text.

Normalguy31
13th May 2011, 03:34

:flock

Yeah I got the complete opposite from that. What makes you think the Enki group is coming back? To help? Or will I get no definitive answer from you?

Calz
13th May 2011, 03:54

From Anunnaki thread:

Enki and Enlil factions? According to Laurence Gardner (The Origin of God) Enlil seems to be the model of what some of us call God. That seems to be in reverse as Enki looks to have been the good guy? Comments Bill?

Enlil is yahweh/jehovah.
That being the case, Enki is satan.
Remembering that satan means the adversary.

In a literal sense I guess you are simply stating that satan (Enki) is the adversary to yahweh (Enlil).

Perhaps I made an assumption or two based on other information regarding the two factions.

A few members are strongly hinting at a major event regarding this topic is upon us.

In my simple Nuggeteese Speek I am trying to prod for something more in lines with "news you can use".

:boink:

Carmody
13th May 2011, 04:21
Sitchin and others put forward the idea that Enki created the 'god' system, and moved it into the monotheistic state for all humans....and then Enlil took it over and made it the evil thing that it is today. The gods(plural) part of the bible still shows the origins of this. Enki apprently stuck his nose into it every now and then.

Then we go down to the Sumerian layer and get into that, with the fully blown gods and annunaki considerations.

Many times I think that Islam is an attempt by Enlil to play his hand at such creations as Enki did with Judaism.

I do recall the issue of circumcising at the exact date of 8 days into the male child's life.

Calz
13th May 2011, 04:27
Sitchin and others put forward the idea that Enki created the 'god' system, and moved it into the monotheistic state for all humans....and then Enlil took it over and made it the evil thing that it is today. The gods(plural) part of the bible still shows the origins of this. Enki apprently stuck his nose into it every now and then.

Then we go down to the Sumerian layer and get into that, with the fully blown gods and annunaki considerations.

Many times I think that Islam is an attempt by Enlil to play his hand at such creations as Enki did with Judaism.

I do recall the issue of circumcising at the exact date of 8 days into the male child's life.

Okay but did not Stitchin admit to "channeling" the anunnaki for some of his material?

The victors write the "history books."

Book of Enoch paints a different picture than the tablets (and stitchin's interpretation). Not a black and white issue as no doubt there are truths and "grey matter" in each.

Thanks for your input Carmody.

TimelessDimensions
13th May 2011, 14:38

Let me make my day

Of course you are always free to jump time-lines and not experience any of the "collective karma",
Here I speak of one of the most probable time-lines within the collective subconscious at this present moment.

Mad Hatter
13th May 2011, 15:38
Sitchin and others put forward the idea that Enki created the 'god' system, and moved it into the monotheistic state for all humans....and then Enlil took it over and made it the evil thing that it is today.

So this makes Satan the nice guy.?..!!

Calz
13th May 2011, 15:42
Sitchin and others put forward the idea that Enki created the 'god' system, and moved it into the monotheistic state for all humans....and then Enlil took it over and made it the evil thing that it is today.

Jury is out for the moment ... stay tuned ...

Moved a couple of posts over to Bill's Anunnaki thread ... so we will see if some people are willing to come forward with a bit more elaboration than has been presented thus far.

Let me be clear ... I appreciate those coming forward :)

Does not mean I or anyone need to accept anything ... but we all should appreciate the opportunity to reflect on what they say ...

Lord Sidious
13th May 2011, 15:52

Who told you he was bad?
The followers of jehovah?

Carmody
13th May 2011, 16:19
Without knowing or hearing of any of this more 'modern' stuff... as an ignorant 13 year old, the conclusion that I came to is that: Satan appeared to be a semi-decent dude and was responsible for giving mankind thought, realization, and advancement (logical discourse) ..and it was right in the bible. Some other bad bits, yes. Obvious.

According to what I could understand about archeological record and attempting to correlate and fit, God and satan were probably intelligent reptiles here to teach humankind....something. This, I concluded at the age of 13 in ....1977. And that the biblical god (part uno) appeared to be more than a bit of an ass.

Don't know if that was the correct analysis, but that is what logic applied to scientific potential and record....and biblical record ...were saying to me at that time.

Lord Sidious
13th May 2011, 16:25
Without knowing or hearing of any of this more 'modern' stuff... as an ignorant 13 year old, the conclusion that I came to is that: Satan appeared to be a semi-decent dude and was responsible for giving mankind thought, realization, and advancement (logical discourse) ..and it was right in the bible. Some other bad bits, yes. Obvious.

According to what I could understand about archeological record and attempting to correlate and fit, God and satan were probably intelligent reptiles here to teach humankind....something. This, I concluded at the age of 13 in ....1977. And that the biblical god (part uno) appeared to be more than a bit of an ass.

Don't know if that was the correct analysis, but that is what logic applied to scientific potential and record....and biblical record ...were saying to me at that time.

Yours is a better extrapolation than the religions will give.

Calz
13th May 2011, 16:30

Well this is gettin pretty damn interesting :)

1977 ... wow ... way ahead of me my friend as at the time all I was interested in was the ol' "drugs, sex and rock n roll".

(... light on the drugs ... but ... well you know ...)

Carmody
13th May 2011, 17:08

Well this is gettin pretty damn interesting :)

1977 ... wow ... way ahead of me my friend as at the time all I was interested in was the ol' "drugs, sex and rock n roll".

(... light on the drugs ... but ... well you know ...)

When I was 13, I was told by the conveyor of 'truth' ...meaning sitting down and 'reading the archeological record'.... that reptiles were here long before the conversion to a mammalian environment and occupation.

The time periods were bandied about regrading the potential time frames that are required for a mechanical edifice that is organic and capable of supporting intelligence..to come to some sort of fruition, and then move to higher levels of civilization, and onward and upward..

Within the time frames for the record... and how fast this mammalian creature called man was advancing..it seemed as if there was room for reptilians to do the same thing AND come to the point that they leave this sphere of influence..and also have the technological capacity to remove any record of their influence or existence.

Like renting a house and then cleaning up before you leave. Leave it for the next guest.

Millions of years would have been available to them, at the minimum. This is the logic that COULD be applied to the record, with regard to helping explain what was in the bible.

I was test fitting potential scenarios, and that is what I concluded was a likely or possible situation. Who knows. This, with NO spiritual or otherworldly aspects added in. Just simple atheist type mentality added in to try and explain what was in the bible according to science and the record.

I did not permanently hold that view and don't to this day. Like everyone else in this human skin, I really don't know.