PDA

View Full Version : The sensitivity of language and people when describing race-related issues

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Lord Sidious
13th May 2011, 11:10
Hi again, Special thanks to :

Sandy - You have no idea (a rhetorical device, you obviously do !) how good it feels to be heard - bless you

Rob - One of the reasons I hesitated in posting was that I also had quite a strong voice telling me you weren't bull****ting. I'd previously thought I'd understood what was going on, and I then found my emotional response was so strong, THAT was what I needed to focus on, and I still do. I'm getting there. I want you to know that I respect you for coming back on and continuing the thread, that takes an enormous amount of guts. (as it does to admit feeling like a blubbering little boy, well done me !)

Thank you to anyone else who also felt what I was feeling.
This is what being human is about, accepting and healing one's hurts and moving forward, speaking your truth in the moment it needs to be spoken, supporting others with open hearts.

You are on the journey, sit back and relax.
Enjoy the scenery, have a jack daniels or two, enjoy the conversation and most importantly, LET GO OF THE ROPE.

mosquito
13th May 2011, 11:17
Hi Mariposafe

Wherever you go, there you are.
If people have not reacted or interacted according to one"s expectations, then participating and being mindful expands the collective. "Not pointing fingers" is what one does to gain insight into missing links. All is welcome. There cannot be a right or wrong with this thread. There are no rules. It evolved. We have the privilege of choice, so I thank you for "being here", albeit a tad confused. Me three....... but that makes me happy too :)

((hugs))

P.s. Teach your children well

A big thank you for that. If someone had told me 10 years ago that I'd end up being a school teacher, I'd have laughed in their face, but here I am. All I can say is that in so many ways I've found a niche, Chinese children are utterly adorable, open, warm, loving, and very easy to love. I know, all children are, but here they're free from the paranoia that permeates British society. And As I'm sure you know, THEY are my greatest teachers. As an example - you already know how my feelings were 4 hours ago, well just now I needed to go shopping, I bumped into 2 of my students (both 16 year old girls) at the school gate, and they walked with me to the shop, the said they'd wait and walk back with me, just chatting freely, they give so so much love, and it really brightened me up. I feel so priveleged

¤=[Post Update]=¤

"You are on the journey, sit back and relax.
Enjoy the scenery, have a jack daniels or two, enjoy the conversation and most importantly, LET GO OF THE ROPE."

A bottle of wine actually !

Lord Sidious
13th May 2011, 11:25

Can I have your share then please?

Fred259
13th May 2011, 11:25
THAT (imo) is why this thread is of monumental importance. Here we have Bill publicly making an error and LS desperately and admirabley (fearing for Bill's safety) trying to get him to back track. Inelia was discussing (can't recall the word she used) crossroads or conduits where important decisions are executed, which change a timeline. I feel that has happened. !

I disagree; I don’t think Bill made an error. After all, he was generous enough to create this thread to specifically discuss how Lord Sidious had misinterpreted his words and to further explore the subject of sensitivity and language related to racism.

To me, that was a mark of respect and understanding to the offense his words may have created and worth far more than a simple ‘I’m sorry I upset you’. He brought the incident out into plain view into a thread of it’s own to use as a learning tool for us all as a community. How is that an error?

Its not.

The whole incident is a complete storm in a tea cup as the say In Yorkshire (with nowt taken out)

Or

An Australian prospective from Teaks “ Your just splashing around in puddles”

Which sums it up…

Meanwhile,

Astrid is shouting… guys …. Hello.. Is anyone keeping an eye on the situation in Japan, which of course is much more relevant.

Is this just a chit chat thread? What are you trying to achieve…what is the objective …spit it out Lord…

Lord Sidious
13th May 2011, 11:27
THAT (imo) is why this thread is of monumental importance. Here we have Bill publicly making an error and LS desperately and admirabley (fearing for Bill's safety) trying to get him to back track. Inelia was discussing (can't recall the word she used) crossroads or conduits where important decisions are executed, which change a timeline. I feel that has happened. !

I disagree; I don’t think Bill made an error. After all, he was generous enough to create this thread to specifically discuss how Lord Sidious had misinterpreted his words and to further explore the subject of sensitivity and language related to racism.

To me, that was a mark of respect and understanding to the offense his words may have created and worth far more than a simple ‘I’m sorry I upset you’. He brought the incident out into plain view into a thread of it’s own to use as a learning tool for us all as a community. How is that an error?

Its not.

The whole incident is a complete storm in a tea cup as the say In Yorkshire (with nowt taken out)

Or

An Australian prospective from Teaks “ Your just splashing around in puddles”

Which sums it up…

Meanwhile,

Astrid is shouting… guys …. Hello.. Is anyone keeping an eye on the situation in Japan, which of course is much more relevant.

Is this just a chit chat thread? What are you trying to achieve…what is the objective …spit it out Lord…

Read the WHOLE thread nugget.
I only spelt it out for you twice or so. :p

mosquito
13th May 2011, 11:39

Can I have your share then please?

You can lick the cork if you like !

loveandgratitude
13th May 2011, 11:58
I saw this journey as a Blockbuster Thriller Mystery Novel. A journey of discovery and learning. Lesson within lessons.

Thrillers and fiction are known for its ability to heighten the tension and wrack the reader with expectation and anxiety, I would say that's been achieved.

So how is our Block buster novel unraveling. So far....

There have been moments that were dark, dangerous, gripping: There were moments that were light, heart felt, possibly edging on tear jerking. There has been mystery, suspense, twist and turns, unexpected encounters. We have - Secrets, hidden clues, double speak.

So let's start look at what makes a mystery novel - a mystery? In simplest terms, it's a story about the disruption of the social order. A crime against society is being committed.
We, the viewer, want to know two things: who did it, and why.

Then we look at, what do we really want? We want order restored. We want to forgive?

Also how do the characters interact? What do they want? What is going to happen to them? Will they survive intact? What are their motives?

In most mysteries, whether a character is guilty of any crime or not, he or she invariably has a secret. Will those secrets be revealed? What else did we have. A clandestine relationship, a trauma from the past that haunts them still. Hidden spies, undercover agents, could be anyone?

Henry James famously said: "Plot = is characters under stress.

Every mystery thriller plants clues.

How? To put it simply, the best clues in a classic mystery involve misdirection. A clue usually seems to point in one direction, when actually, looked at from a different angle, it reveals something else.

The three things to keep in mind when analyzing mysteries are:
1)establishing the unique characters of the protagonist/antagonist
2)establishing empathy for the characters and their worlds
3)the planting of clues (remember there are only a few)

But now we are at the ending, and it seems this will be a thriller with no immediate ending. Lord Sid cannot reveal any more, and it looks unlikely that Atticus will tell us the secret. Some thrillers allow you to create your own ending.

Because, in the end, that's where all the best stories come from. Life itself. The greatest mystery of all.

A Name for the Book - I suggest Ho'oponopono.

13th May 2011, 12:01

Bill made an unguarded remark that could have been taken two ways. That in my view was an error. If you disagree fine, not much I can do about that.

With the hindsight we now have after reading the thread we can see it's been useful. Doesn't negate the initial error that has now been reconciled.

I accidently stubbed my toe once, I knew I should have put shoes on. Now I wear shoes all the time due to the hindsight I have, having learned from the initial error. Just because I'm in a better position now, doesn't negate my error. See what I mean?

g.k.r
13th May 2011, 12:14
you know one thing at the worst it has brought a lot of people together and not with bad intent or feelings, i quite enjoyed reading this thread although at first i didnt think was necessary statement to bill,. when the motive changed it became very interesting although we dont know what was gonna be said in the end, i can wait for the release of info, maybe thats what the site atticus is making about, bills statement about the timelines says quite a bit, maybe the fact is that if there is a catastrophe coming(few already happened and in process of happening with radiation fallout) bill dont want to panic everyone on the forum, and thats why the change of plan by atticus,those who want to know the info they have will probs have to wait for the site to be finished, then we have a choice of to know or not what they have to say, i have changed my own timeline already and sid will know what im talking about as i discussed something with him (after being on this thread), i like sid and think he has good intentions tho maybe could have gone around things in different manners, we all learn from what we do(hopefully). if we known about earthquake in japan before it happened,what could we have done anyway, only alert the people that it will effect, but how can you move millions of people to safety anyway, what country would accept that? our timelines may be able to be altered but the earth has its own one too, dont think any of us can alter that,what will happen will happen, disaters maybe will hit places, (passing of nibiru etc) maybe will affect us too(seems like it already has to me). just hope being a commuity like we are we can help each other no matter the situatiion. sorry if i offend anyone with what i put, in any post i make, as i said, has brought everyone together here and i think that is a good resolution anyway whatever happens from now,:)

Fred259
13th May 2011, 12:31

Lord I have been following, it’s all airy fairy…. where is the meat, timeline etc We are now on page 38, its just more of the same….

Lord Sidious
13th May 2011, 12:35
You can lick the cork if you like !

Sorry, I meant your share of the jack daniels.

Lord I have been following, it’s all airy fairy…. where is the meat, timeline etc We are now on page 38, its just more of the same….

Well, some get it, some don't.
That is the cycle of life.
One thing you will get from the thread, there is no wisdom in having it all put on the plate and chewed up for you.
Part of what I am trying to do is to get you guys to think outside the box or even to just think for yourselves.

Intraphase
13th May 2011, 12:38
I felt that when Burisch pulled away from Bill with accusations of racism that was a starting point that slowly launched Bill in Charles direction in terms of "The Great Game" of consciousness. Charles nudged him along the narrows, gullies, canyons and trail until the Rulers Of The World interchange/exchange.

Then Nexus tried to find traction with the "****** in the woodpile" adjective/metaphor in a statement on some matter or another regarding an overlooked detail or person. Total trivia as ammunition for conflict.

So Lord Sid played Bugs Bunny to Bill's Elmer Fudd.
I respect the honesty of the exercise and its tie to timeline discussions.

If Bill was anyone of significance in the past (life-grid parallel) he was William The Conqueror. The highest level of players in this game play for keeps and using a strategy trying to turn Bill into a relay station to burrow inwards and create post holes and stantions to build an energy structure in one of the three main realms (info-white light / quanta-membranes / linear arrows (cones & timeline braids.) could be seen as logical.

When people want to ID your life grid they put your picture in a sealed envelope with the phrase "Tell me who this person was in other lifes"
Then they have 2-15 people RV the random number written on the outside of the envelope. That is the Pandora's Box that got opened by official spookdom that still haunts them to this day right here and right now today.

:nod::boxing::boxing::boxing::nod:

People are always playing and often times getting burned by over bidding their future. So they create surrogate probes and stations similar to several computers wormed and linked into an identity warren/clutch. Maybe someones has a gambit of trying to play Bill and it is all they have left. Life is never exactly what it seems and some players and groups obsess on effect precedes cause reverse time retrocausal fetishes

I am a half breed, white-red.
In many lives I have killed many people of all colors - warrior's way.
I killed each person for a different reason and my karma checkbook is still bursting with cash. If Genghis Khan was here trust me he could tell you some stories.

Trauma Drama, that is Sid's point.
Smooth Sailing that is Bill's point.

A Seer/Time Gamer who pretends he is blind puts it like this fellas.

DOWN IN THE FLOOD

A 50 dollar double eagle gold piece from Uncle Bob.
Bob's too white so I got one my main Nigga's to step into the breach.
My Niggas call me HalfNhalf or Breed, funny though the Natives call me Appleseed an attempted racial slur: Red on the outside white on the inside.
Who gives a flying fig, when trouble starts a gun is a gun.

Derek Trucks

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/sy-16724267001/the_derek_trucks_band_down_in_the_flood_official_m usic_video/

DOWN IN TE FLOOD

Crash on the levee, mama,
Water's gonna overflow,
Swamp's gonna rise,
No boat's gonna row.
Now, you can train on down
To Williams Point
You can bust your feet,
You can rock this joint.
But oh mama, ain't you gonna miss your best friend now?
You're gonna have to find yourself
Another best friend, somehow.

Now, don't you try an' move me,
You're just gonna lose.
There's a crash on the levee
And, mama, you've been refused.
Well, it's sugar for sugar
And salt for salt,
If you go down in the flood,
It's gonna be your own fault.
Oh mama, ain't you gonna miss your best friend now?
You're gonna have to find yourself

Well, that high tide's risin',
Mama, don't you let me down.
Pack up your suitcase,
Mama, don't you make a sound.
Now, it's king for king,
Queen for queen,
It's gonna be the meanest flood
That anybody's seen.
Oh mama, ain't you gonna miss your best friend now?
Yes, you're gonna have to find yourself

OK one from an Ole Milk Toast too.
Could be a faked forgery version and misinterpreted Ole Milk Toast

TODAY IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrtv1fQOBZg

Some people say the lie is different at every level.
Some people say the truth is different at every level.
Some people say the game is different at every level.

To Mods: Adjust-modify at will, no consult necessary.

Its all good.

Donna O
13th May 2011, 12:58

Bill made an unguarded remark that could have been taken two ways. That in my view was an error. If you disagree fine, not much I can do about that.

With the hindsight we now have after reading the thread we can see it's been useful. Doesn't negate the initial error that has now been reconciled.

I accidently stubbed my toe once, I knew I should have put shoes on. Now I wear shoes all the time due to the hindsight I have, having learned from the initial error. Just because I'm in a better position now, doesn't negate my error. See what I mean?
I do see what you mean 777 and agree that “Bill made an unguarded remark that could have been taken two ways”.

An error? Yes, if you like, though unintentional but how careful do we need to be to remain politically correct these days? It all gets a bit ridiculous at times and has been blown way out of proportion here, veering off into all sorts of avenues and even to the point where Bill needs saving from himself, which is a bit OTT in my view.

I did enjoy your post for the most part though and am just making a general point about the thread:)

mosquito
13th May 2011, 13:12
"Sorry, I meant your share of the jack daniels."

Ahhhh, apologies for the misunderstanding. Not only can you have my share, I'm feeling magnanimous so you can have EVERYBODY'S share. Enjoy

This has been a tiring but rewarding day, thanks to you all, but my bed is making very tempting sounds right now (which is clever, there's no-one else in it), so that's where I'm going

edina
13th May 2011, 13:56
Rob, I want to thank you for answering my question.

I agree. And have felt this since the beginning of the Atticus Interview, on toward my own personal discoveries and insights, which are far too numerous to count, now.

This journey feels pertinent to much more than the personalities involved, and is relevant to a larger picture of reality than Avalon, or even the four forums.

As for the people who are perceiving the forgiveness portion of the thread, that led to the introduction of the H'oponono form of healing, as all love and light.

Please revisit that.

It is far more than a one sided airy/fairy type of action. It is much more like what mariposafe described for himself. It is deep self examination, and relentless truth with yourself. (BTW, thanks mariposafe for your genuine self share.)

Which is why so few people really try to use it with any authenticity.

My feeling is that if a person where to get what it was about, they would become changed.

And as I said earlier, most people won't change until the pain of the staying the same outweighs the pain of changing.

Not at all so lovey, dovey, light and airy. Cleaning out our inner debris can feel quite messy....

Keeping integrity with yourself, if you are authentic about it, can at times feel brutal. It helps when you have friends around that you trust, and can share the journey with you.

Friends are people who know everything about you, and like you anyway. Much more like a choice, than a feeling.

13th May 2011, 14:45

I do see what you mean 777 and agree that “Bill made an unguarded remark that could have been taken two ways”.

An error? Yes, if you like, though unintentional but how careful do we need to be to remain politically correct these days? It all gets a bit ridiculous at times and has been blown way out of proportion here, veering off into all sorts of avenues and even to the point where Bill needs saving from himself, which is a bit OTT in my view.

I did enjoy your post for the most part though and am just making a general point about the thread:)

Thanks Donna, yeah it's all good. Perhaps error is too firm maybe not, but you're right to not get bogged down in it. Also congrats on the moderating, you're doing great!

Lord Sidious
13th May 2011, 16:13

Part of my point was this, why is it ok for x group to be generalised about but not y group?
And bill attempted to pull a swifty, he was talking about flora and fauna in the first post, then posts a clip from a fiction drama film about people being mistreated.
He proved he knows nothing of the situation of which he spoke.
Plus, he did not react to me in honour, he threatened me.
From there on, there was never one gram of reconciliation from bill, although I did offer my hand to him many times.
To then see him make insinuations about my motivations with his post about timelines and other stuff, it should show you that I may have over reacted to his post, and I am 50/50 on that, but bill at no time showed good will to me.
Bill is a man, like me, flawed.
None of us help if we merely cover up his misbehaviour.
Now, we could say this is his forum and that is true, but if he has a rule for us and one for him, where will that type of iniquity lead us?
None of this is me pointing the finger at you Donna, I am just trying to put the other side up for you specifically to read.
I say this to you Donna, if you think some of the stuff that went on is over the top, then that is ok, I have no negative opinion of you for that.

Calz
13th May 2011, 16:45
Oh man ... not yet another popcorn moment ... time for me to go to bed.

PEACE by with you all my avalonian friends.

Hash it out ... if I can enter with a lucid dream I will come back to help :sleep:

Donna O
13th May 2011, 17:56
Part of my point was this, why is it ok for x group to be generalised about but not y group?
And bill attempted to pull a swifty, he was talking about flora and fauna in the first post, then posts a clip from a fiction drama film about people being mistreated.
He proved he knows nothing of the situation of which he spoke.
Plus, he did not react to me in honour, he threatened me.
From there on, there was never one gram of reconciliation from bill, although I did offer my hand to him many times.
To then see him make insinuations about my motivations with his post about timelines and other stuff, it should show you that I may have over reacted to his post, and I am 50/50 on that, but bill at no time showed good will to me.
Bill is a man, like me, flawed.
None of us help if we merely cover up his misbehaviour.
Now, we could say this is his forum and that is true, but if he has a rule for us and one for him, where will that type of iniquity lead us?
None of this is me pointing the finger at you Donna, I am just trying to put the other side up for you specifically to read.
I say this to you Donna, if you think some of the stuff that went on is over the top, then that is ok, I have no negative opinion of you for that.

It’s OK Lord Sidious, I’m not taking what you say to be personal as I hope you are not from me. Going over the top was a group effort but at least we can say there was a lot of good that has come out of it, H'oponono for one thing and your disclosure for another (though not so good in the end) – and, despite this, I am still no further on understanding what is going on there. :)

None of us are innocent when it comes to long, noisy threads, even posting to say you are fed up of hearing about it is simply adding more noise.

I’m not sure what to say to you about Bill other than what I have said earlier on this thread. I think your knee jerk reaction was a surprise and I am not sure I would have apologized to you if you had reacted to me in that way (as much as I love you) ;)

Leprechaun
13th May 2011, 18:15
Am I a white man or am I a beautiful immortal being of light having an experience on this beautiful planet (who just happens to have a white space suit as DI would say).
A change of perspective changes everything, are we not all trying to become awake and aware.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

That last post was a rhetorical question for us all

Leprechaun
13th May 2011, 18:57
IMHO we are all heading for a turbulent time in the near future, we should look towards species evolution as poopsed to personal ascension

indiana
13th May 2011, 20:23
I've lots of time for da Lord.
IMO, he's an all round good chap, a stand up geez.
Surprised that he was 1 of the 18, equally surprised by his dismissal.
Regardless..
I'd be happy to stand shoulder to shoulder with this man.

Lord Sidious
13th May 2011, 22:43
IMHO we are all heading for a turbulent time in the near future, we should look towards species evolution as poopsed to personal ascension

I am trying to help bill, me and you guys to learn things here.
I know I have and some tell me they have.

I've lots of time for da Lord.
IMO, he's an all round good chap, a stand up geez.
Surprised that he was 1 of the 18, equally surprised by his dismissal.
Regardless..
I'd be happy to stand shoulder to shoulder with this man.

Thanks man.
Ogliah na hEirann.
Never forget them.
I try to emulate their example. Their colors didn't run. They did the best they could with what they had.
Oh and **** the black and tans too. :p

kersley
13th May 2011, 23:00
Because I can feel that it will become important.
Not just to bill and avalon either.

@ Lord Sidious
You prompted me in doing something and I have. For that I am very grateful.
I have made a promise to keep silent until given further notice. We are not so different after all. Just know that my help is available to you and others here...
K

Lord Sidious
13th May 2011, 23:27
Because I can feel that it will become important.
Not just to bill and avalon either.

@ Lord Sidious
You prompted me in doing something and I have. For that I am very grateful.
I have made a promise to keep silent until given further notice. We are not so different after all. Just know that my help is available to you and others here...
K

We are more similar than you may imagine.
We eat, we bleed, we love, we care and I bet we both want to survive and would sacrifice ourselves for those we care about.
I am serious when I say that I don't want anyone left behind.
I have fought many foes in my life and many times it was not only risky, but it wasn't my fight, I MADE it my fight.
And now they know my colours don't run, they leave me be.
I realise that was all only to give me attributes, or sharpen them for what is coming.
We aren't going to a picnic, let me tell you.

Lord Sidious
13th May 2011, 23:54
I think we need Ofra Haza to come into this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eKx81wrTASg[
Forgiveness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVX5Dz7NV1c
You've Got A Friend.

These two are for all avalon, specifically the theme of this thread.
If I weren't your friend, I wouldn't rock the boat, as painful as it may be for some.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQcmBSoVMtc
Im Nin Alu
Im nin'alu daltei n'divim daltei marom lo nin'alu

Even if the gates of the rich will be closed, the gates of heaven will never be closed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k78jZIM3Eog
Shir Hafrecha. This is for my amusement, I always love to see this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFK9W4iK5KE
Sixth Sense.

Bear in mind also avalonuggets, I am taking you on a journey through my soul at the same time as we raise issues on this thread.
These videos are a good portrayal of my internal world.
I am blessed to have a goddess speak to you from my heart.
You realise I am showing my vulnerabilties to you all? That is a sign of trust.
The desert in the video Forgiveness screams solitude and serenity to me, part of the reason it resonates so much with me.

Lord Sidious
14th May 2011, 00:11
When you guys finish with that, could you come here
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?20462-Neep-help-Panic-attacks-while-driving-cross-country-right-now
and help out please? :help:

g.k.r
14th May 2011, 00:18
thx lord, never heard of her before, she very beautiful with an amazing voice too, very nice change for me, nice to listen to something from a different culture,

Lord Sidious
14th May 2011, 00:22
The thing is avalonuggets, we may be crossing swords in this thread, but they are only bokken, don't worry.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokken
Unlike Musashi, I won't be killing with one.

g.k.r
14th May 2011, 00:25
The thing is avalonuggets, we may be crossing swords in this thread, but they are only bokken, don't worry.

lol:). kendo? one of my friends dad was a 5th dan in aikido back in the 80's used to do shoots for magazines, you just made me remember him:). he touched his face once with his sword accidently, only soft but it cut like butter,

Lord Sidious
14th May 2011, 00:27

lol:). kendo? one of my friends dad was a 5th dan back in the 80's used to do shoots for magazines, you just made me remember him:).

There are more arts than just kendo.
Kenjutsu is more appropriate.
Just remember this, NEVER cross blades with me if they are live and it is for real. ;)

g.k.r
14th May 2011, 00:31

lol:). kendo? one of my friends dad was a 5th dan back in the 80's used to do shoots for magazines, you just made me remember him:).

Just remember this, NEVER cross blades with me if they are live and it is for real. ;)

lol i only did a bit of that, didnt get far but i did 4 years with my friend who trained me in kung fu and various stuff tho i not done any for about 6 years now, well unfit, i would rather run away and live.lol

Lord Sidious
14th May 2011, 00:33

lol i only did a bit of that, didnt get far but i did 4 years with my friend who trained me in kung fu and various stuff tho i not done any for about 6 years now, well unfit, i would rather run away and live.lol

Sensei taught me this, a fight avoided is a fight won.
The Irish and Dane in me says KILL EM ALL.
One of my internal struggles, which I managed to take for a walk in this thread.

g.k.r
14th May 2011, 00:38

One of my internal struggles, which I managed to take for a walk in this thread.

i think the training you have would have calmed you down too, seems to do that to most, sometimes you never know what knowledge someone might possess, and yes, live to fight another day is the better option:) very correct, im welsh and english mixture i think tho i have red hair which apparently means i date back to neandrathal(cant spell either) lol. well according to swedish scientists.lol. you would be a better friend than adversary(if thats how you spell it) please forgive my punctuality.lol

sepia
14th May 2011, 00:51

A peaceful warrior you truly are...

Anger gives a powerful start

but if this wild horse can be guided with power -
if we can add creativity -
we end up in loving actions.

I deeply honor your work.

Sepia

Lord Sidious
14th May 2011, 00:55

A peaceful warrior you truly are...

Anger gives a powerful start

but if this wild horse can be guided with power -
if we can add creativity -
we end up in loving actions.

I deeply honor your work.

Sepia

Thank you Sepia.
I have much power, I already know that.
It is developing and controlling it that I am working on.
I don't have a desire to harm anyone, other than the social engineer dirtbags that are ruining our existence on our beautiful home planet.

Seikou-Kishi
14th May 2011, 00:58
There's no temperance without temptation. There's no virtue in remaining peaceful without an urge to anger. No-one is virtuous who does not have a propensity to be vicious, since vice and virtue define themselves in regard to the other.

gabbahh
14th May 2011, 01:02
Hi John, thanks for the reaction.

To answer:
Q: Why did camelot split into two?
Q: Why did avalon split into two?
A: Because we are divided. Programmed to be like that. We look for differences, and create conflict. Not seeing we should be one. This One ness is not here or anywhere. Looks like TPTB are still in control, we react exactly as the dividers want.

No WE are not.

We are not what? Divided? War and conflict abound in the world around us, in ourselves in this thread. You see my words and seek an opposite stance.

What we are however are a collection of individuals, which will form groups of individuals according to the law of attractions.

I agree.

Those groups are only really groups when you start to put your mind towards measuring some "measure". In truth we are members of many groups as measured by different qualities.

Only one group. Divided currently. Just an observation.

What is happening at this time is that people are changing at rates that many people do not have much experience of, and so it looks like division.

I agree with the acceleration. I don't care what it looks like. So there is no division? So why all this war? Why not trying to understand each other viewpoints? This division is indeed a 3D illusion, yet 80% life by it. We all react to it. We are programmed/educated like this. Kept from our true selves, kept from being we we truly are. All are Unique, we all come from the same. Some call it the source, other call it God.

Certain groups express qualities and powers that are a threat to TPTB and attempts are made to deliberately split, however, with mixed results.

I agree, this forum is under attack. A spiritual battle is being fought. We are winning, slowly. Yet a lot to be learned.

Q: How far are we going to let all this go?
A: We need to unite. It will be either their world order, or Our World Order. So it is do or die time. No time to wait.

You can keep your world order thanks, I have had quite enough of attempts at this.

What? First you say the division is not real. Then you don't want to Unite. I sure don't want the NWO. I know it is a joke, it will never come. However we need to start to work tegether and see we are all the same, yet Unique. Please do not think I believe in hierarchy and control mechanism and other artificial systems. We need to work towards a natural balanced world, with natural laws. With the people of the earth free. Be who you are. Compassion for the weak. Love. Our World Order. It is Us or them. They are the dividers, we need to unite. Not attempting anything. There are 3 scripts:

1 Thier World Order. Perputal War. Where we are now
2 Our World Order. Natural, balance, compassion, love.
3 Outside intervention. Not going to wait for that, thanks.

Seen a lot of 2 in this in this thread. Thanks for that. Thanks Rob and Avalon for picking up a key, looking for and seeing the door. Open the door. We can do it. We have the key. Go your way.

Q: How do we fix these issues if we don't know what the cause is?
A: We are programmed for war, conflict. We have a false artificial ego, we believe in our own truths, instead of investigating THE truth. We are on this forum to spread truths and let our different lights shine on it.

We find methods of letting go of these artificial layers of programming. Some people take the lead and set a good example, the rest follow, occasionally extraordinary people come along and really push the process hard.

Again. I agree. More light on the Truth.

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect
Greetings Ton

If in any way I understand you wrongly, please let me know. I know I used words to get a certain reaction. I get these highly energetic reactions a lot. Afterwards we learn and grow. The fact that this thread goes on without so much mud slinging is a testament of this forum's strength. You are all amazing and beautiful souls.

sandy
14th May 2011, 02:03

Bear in mind also avalonuggets, I am taking you on a journey through my soul at the same time as we raise issues on this thread.
The desert in the video Forgiveness screams solitude and serenity to me, part of the reason it resonates so much with me.

Thank You Rob,

I'm honored by your trust and touched with your journey to date. I really resonate with the first video and love your Goddesses voice and messages.

Lord Sidious
14th May 2011, 02:40

Thank You Rob,

I'm honored by your trust and touched with your journey to date. I really resonate with the first video and love your Goddesses voice and messages.

Thank you Sandy.
It isn't easy to try and keep you lot upbeat or encourage you when I don't feel like that myself.
But I try.

Carmody
14th May 2011, 02:51

So I take it that first Metallica cover struck a chord...? (when it first came out) (or was it the second album?) (or am I thinking of the wrong group?)

Just checked. MOP was second, IIRC (got that wrong, it was RTL)

(I'm not a metal fan folks, I'm a music fan, and those boys was/is good musicians)

Returning to the subject of the thread, I'm also guilty as charged in such things. We all try to be honest but sometimes it does not work out that way.

For example, one of Charles' "claims".

About bloodlines and their tracking and USE. Specifically USE. Use as avatar bloodlines.

Each..for specific purposes, IIRC and IME (In my personal experience)

Well, mine is one of those. I understood and knew this on my own, while being outside of any system that Charles claims to be knowledgeable of. Before he mentioned it.

I hesitate to support or acknowledge that point as it puts me in the crosshairs of..something..... possibly.

My only saving point is that my position and use or 'job' as it were, is inherently neutral.

Lord Sidious
14th May 2011, 03:08
So I take it that first Metallica cover struck a chord...? (when it first came out) (or was it the second album?) (or am I thinking of the wrong group?)

(I'm not a metal fan folks, I'm a music fan, and those boys was/is good musicians)

Returning to the subject of the thread, I'm also guilty as charged in such things. We all try to be honest but sometimes it does not work out that way.

For example, oneof charles 'claims'.

About bloodlines and their tracking and USE. Specifically USE. Use as avatar bloodlines. Each..for specific purposes, IIRC and IME (In my personal experience)

Well, mine is one of those. I understood and knew this on my own, while being outside of any system that Charles claims to be knowledgeable of. Before he mentioned it.

I hesitate to support or acknowledge that point as it puts me in the crosshairs of..something..... possibly.

I prefer Master of Puppets actually.

Carmody
14th May 2011, 03:15
There's no temperance without temptation. There's no virtue in remaining peaceful without an urge to anger. No-one is virtuous who does not have a propensity to be vicious, since vice and virtue define themselves in regard to the other.

Thank you.

This is a vital point for contemplation....for those who remain motionless, frozen or actionless.. in the face of their own anger.

Understanding this relieves the pressure, thought returns.... and the path to right thought leading to right action, can thus begin.

sandy
14th May 2011, 03:16
Thank You Rob,

Thank you Sandy.
It isn't easy to try and keep you lot upbeat or encourage you when I don't feel like that myself.
But I try.

Dear Rob,

I have to say you don't try>>>>>>>>>YOU DO!!! When one encourages others even though they don't feel upbeat/encouraged themselves but still do what they can to love and help others, knowing it is the right action, one then can call themselves MR. INTEGRITY. If one where looking for a role model of someone with integrity they only have to follow your posts.:)

TWINCANS
14th May 2011, 03:26
Re: I prefer Master of Puppets actually.[/QUOTE]

Or perhaps Nugget Nudger?

gigha
14th May 2011, 03:59
some music anyone. this one is for you Lord..xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sboOfQA2rKM&feature=fvsr

sboOfQA2rKM

mondaze
14th May 2011, 07:41

Thank You Rob,

Thank you Sandy.
But I try.

This must resonate with us all. A very important impetus. I'm sure all parents have had this experience... Something awful has happened or is going to happen and all you can feel is dread....Yet you have to put on your positive head and spin reality into a more acceptable and less scary outcome to make it palatable to their innocent minds. Rob, keep your pecker up mate, the dawn will come and the sun will be glorious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6vZU8z_kjk

Mad Hatter
14th May 2011, 08:34

Seems your friend, despite whatever technique he showed you, taught you the essence of self defence...

The two teachers in my life, Dr. William Chung when I was much younger (and a Bruce Lee sycophant) and then when I was much older Kancho Bradshaw (recently departed this plane to earn his 11th Dan) both effectively instilled the same message.

Rules 1 through 3 run away, rule #4 if you are really pushed to go there then these techniques will help...

As in all things, knowledge is power but with that undersatnding comes the response-ability to use it wisely.

PS I'm still not sure my skills with Butterfly swords would be any match against Lord Sidious waving a carrot in anger!! :p

Amer
14th May 2011, 08:45

As in all things, knowledge is power but with that undersatnding comes the response-ability to use it wisely
Sorry if I'm disrupting the thread to an off-topic theme but just a question for you guys who seem to know about martial arts-
It's something I would like to get my son involved with when he becomes a bit older, someone recommended Capoeira to me - any opinions? And what's the best age to start them?
Any insight is much appreciated :)

manny
14th May 2011, 09:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQLj_JcaZcM&feature=related

Lord Sidious
14th May 2011, 09:15

As in all things, knowledge is power but with that undersatnding comes the response-ability to use it wisely
Sorry if I'm disrupting the thread to an off-topic theme but just a question for you guys who seem to know about martial arts-
It's something I would like to get my son involved with when he becomes a bit older, someone recommended Capoeira to me - any opinions? And what's the best age to start them?

Krav maga or ninjutsu.
Both are extremely brutal in the damage you can do, when you have no other options.

manny
14th May 2011, 09:31
lord sid...you need a theme tune...all heroes have them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9KMUK71l-s&feature=related

Lord Sidious
14th May 2011, 09:40
Thanks mannynugget, but I am not a hero.
I am a man like you.

sepia
14th May 2011, 09:42
lord sid...you need a theme tune...all heroes have them.

Shall I dare a prediction here?

Sid is not going to put his foot on the pedestal you're preparing here for him.

:) just 1 moment too late...

ViralSpiral
14th May 2011, 09:48
Shall I dare a prediction here?

Chuckle. You're good!

Thanks for the smile! ;)

mondaze
14th May 2011, 09:48
heroes have feet of clay... we should all aim to be heroic!

manny
14th May 2011, 10:02
heroes have feet of clay... we should all aim to be heroic!
i do but i,m fed up with washing the skidmarks out of the tights.
advice to any future hero...don,t pick light coloured tights.;)

Mad Hatter
14th May 2011, 10:50
Sorry if I'm disrupting the thread to an off-topic theme

My apologies for continuing to do so but since you asked...

I would not disagree with either of these choices

Krav maga or ninjutsu.
Both are extremely brutal in the damage you can do, when you have no other options.

But for your consideration...
Suitable from the age of five upwards and strictly as an art of self defense, Judo will teach him the skill of using an opponents strength against himself. This is a mode of thinking which can be useful in solving problems in other areas of life. Also how to fall correctly which is a skill directly transferable to say sport for example.

Should he continue the interest later in life, thus showing a propensity for the path of the warrior then of the two Lord Sidious suggested I would look seriously at Ninjustsu. It is an older more traditional art form and as such at the higher levels of these the same teachings which show how to break a body, ie chakra strikes ,are also those which give insight into healing a body, ie acupuncture pressure points etc.

Now...:focus: :popcorn:

SKAWF
14th May 2011, 11:08
anyone else noticed the first two tags for this thread?

Lord Sidious
14th May 2011, 11:13

I didn't, but now you point it out, let me be the first to do it.
AAA+

K626
14th May 2011, 11:37

AAA+

Read the first five in a row. ;)

K

Amer
14th May 2011, 11:44
Krav maga or ninjutsu.
My interest was more on the lines of his future inner development Rob not on an eventuality situation where he has to impart worst case scenario brutality!
My imagination or do you live in a world where you always have to watch your back?

DevilPigeon
14th May 2011, 11:44

AAA+

K

Also read words 1, 3, 5 & 7.... And words 2, 4, 6 & 8 (phonetically)

:)

MMA_Fan
14th May 2011, 12:12

Krav maga or ninjutsu.

Muay Thai - the science of 8 limbs. A lot of Krav is derived from it.

SKAWF
14th May 2011, 12:16
over the last few months, ive had so many alarm bells go off.......
ive had to change the sounds of them.
now each one plays a specific part from queens Bohemian rhapsody

Lord Sidious
14th May 2011, 12:34
Krav maga or ninjutsu.
My interest was more on the lines of his future inner development Rob not on an eventuality situation where he has to impart worst case scenario brutality!
My imagination or do you live in a world where you always have to watch your back?

Ninjutsu is not like other arts, jutsu meaning art of.
It is not one art, it is many under that banner.
It is many, such as iaijutsu, bojutsu, kenjutsu and others.
To get far, you MUST progress spiritually or you are going to hit a glass ceiling.
The comments about brutality is being able to take an opponent down quickly with as little risk and damage to yourself and/or those you care about.
Knowing how to is a small part, knowing when is what you develop through the spiritual path.
Teppan koppo is not possible unless you progress to a certain point for example.
I do need to watch my back, the system has me on their lists and I have had ''visits'' from interesting people.
Although, just so that you know, I welcome the visits, they don't scare or intimidate me.

You really are a DevilPigeon. :p

g.k.r
14th May 2011, 12:56
Krav maga or ninjutsu.

Ninjutsu is not like other arts, jutsu meaning art of.
It is not one art, it is many under that banner.
It is many, such as iaijutsu, bojutsu, kenjutsu and others.
To get far, you MUST progress spiritually or you are going to hit a glass ceiling.
The comments about brutality is being able to take an opponent down quickly with as little risk and damage to yourself and/or those you care about.
Knowing how to is a small part, knowing when is what you develop through the spiritual path.
Teppan koppo is not possible unless you progress to a certain point for example.
I do need to watch my back, the system has me on their lists and I have had ''visits'' from interesting people.
Although, just so that you know, I welcome the visits, they don't scare or intimidate me.

You really are a DevilPigeon. :p

you have tremendous knowledge, keep safe from the system, you are needed:)

MMA_Fan
14th May 2011, 13:02
Krav maga or ninjutsu.

If you choose a good gym / dojo then there should really be no distinction on the outcome.

If you want to instill confidence and respect in your son I would highly recommend somewhere that includes sparring under the guidance of a good instructor, that means your child may have to come home with the odd black eye and bloody nose. :eek:

It's a trite but true comment that there is no ultimate martial art. All have good aspects to them and I guess it would be a case of your son trying the different ones for himself.

All can build character but again, sparring in my opinion is one of the most valuable aspects of training,along with attitude and the right instructor.

manny
14th May 2011, 13:16
ok questions please.
who,s gonna kick off.
is it gonna be the end of the world as we know it,in the next 5 to 10 years.
either by NWO,mass destruction,disease..ect
Lord Sid what are you trying to prepare us for.
what are the big boys up to.
do you think we have a right to know what is going on.
and to prepare for our loved ones.
or we just take it on the chin when the time comes.
who has a right to deny information,
and if you do have information that maybe not too good for the population.
then you are carrying a heavy burden.
for i know you are a good man.
share it and let us all at avalon take some of your weight.
we can handle it,if we are ready.no matter what.
you said you will leave no man behind.
what is your strategy.

Revere
14th May 2011, 13:54
Bill are you out there?

Avalon loves and respects you. We want the best for you and all who are, were, and will be in this community.

There is a time to think in terms of mine and yours and then there is a time to think in terms of ours. There is a place and time for steadfastness and there is a point in time when it becomes more about ego than principle. There is a time to defend myself and there comes a time to sacrifice myself for the greater good. There is a time to care about my own timeline and a time to care about our collective time line out of love. There is a time to chastise the wrong and a time to welcome the prodigal son home and celebrate the unity of gaining back that which was once lost. There is a time for silence and a time to speak. Above all there is always time for each of us to grow. What time is it now my friend?

To those of us who much has been given much is expected in return.

In Respect and Love,
-R-

Jesus... praying to God, “Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who have trespassed against us.”

manny
14th May 2011, 14:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkCFeNeqyHk&feature=related
for you Rob

manny
14th May 2011, 14:41
are we talking months rather than years?
find it in your heart to answer this.

Lord Sidious
14th May 2011, 17:07
are we talking months rather than years?
find it in your heart to answer this.

From what I understand, no.
5 - 10 years.

manny
14th May 2011, 17:11
never mind...........

yaksuit
14th May 2011, 17:18

For example, oneof charles 'claims'.

About bloodlines and their tracking and USE. Specifically USE. Use as avatar bloodlines. Each..for specific purposes, IIRC and IME (In my personal experience)

I prefer Master of Puppets actually.

Master of Puppets is a great album as is Ride the Lightening imo.
The following song from Ride the Lightening has some interesting and perhaps apt lyrics.

"Make his fight on the hill in the early day
Constant chill deep inside
Shouting gun, on they run through the endless gray
On they fight, for they are right, yes, but who's to say?
For a hill, men would kill. Why? They do not know
Stiffend wounds test their pride
Men of five, still alive through the raging glow
Gone insane from the pain that they surely know

For whom the bell tolls
Time marches on
For whom the bell tolls

Take a look to the sky just before you die
It's the last time you will
Blackened roar, massive roar, fills the crumbling sky
Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry
Stranger now are his eyes to this mystery
He hears the silence so loud
Crack of dawn, all is gone except the will to be
Now they see what will be, blinded eyes to see

For whom the bell tolls
Time marches on
For whom the bell tolls''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk

Jendayi
14th May 2011, 17:36
no talking from me today...
i believe my latest video says enough:
TjudQU6pQEA

Jendayi
14th May 2011, 17:47

AAA+

K

thanks guys.. i needed a good laugh... freaky tagging indeed! :faint2:
hilarious... :rofl:

manny
14th May 2011, 21:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnWGjT7rTlE

manny
14th May 2011, 21:22
for me its someone who is inspirational

He who stands up and fights
Everyone is equal in their eyes
Righteousness overcomes everything
One vision for all
Everyone has the right to the truth and to prepare themselves

Same for everyone else who gives and sees life as it should be lived.

love,live,life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g

sandy
15th May 2011, 07:13
TjudQU6pQEA

Thank you so much Jendayi,

Very beautiful and much appreciated :)

mondaze
15th May 2011, 07:50
TjudQU6pQEA

good job jendayi!

litmus
15th May 2011, 11:59
Depends which forest!

For those of you in Australia, ask the Aboriginal Elders what damage the white men create when they permit themselves to do whatever they wish.

Planet Earth has been trashed by humans doing what they want and taking what they want without any regard for others.

This forum should be a reflection of the human race at its finest: not a reflection of the human race at its worst.

Thanks for reinforcing racist stereotypes about Australia Bill.
You should know better.
In fact, I would like you to apologise, thanks.

i hate to preach but on this post i can't resist.
none of us will argue that racism is vulgar. and the denial of racial differences is foolish.
racism could easily be wrongly implied on more then few of the posts on this forum.

but true racism is a weapon. its the knife in the back of your fellow man.
in this case lord sidious is useing it as a means to incite and discredit mr.ryan.
and in light of the proposed topic lord sidious's conduct is very disrespectful.
this proposed apology should be to mr.ryan,, a confirmed victim of racism.

Lord Sidious
15th May 2011, 12:01
Depends which forest!

For those of you in Australia, ask the Aboriginal Elders what damage the white men create when they permit themselves to do whatever they wish.

Planet Earth has been trashed by humans doing what they want and taking what they want without any regard for others.

This forum should be a reflection of the human race at its finest: not a reflection of the human race at its worst.

You should know better.

none of us will argue that racism is vulgar. and the denial of racial differences is foolish.
racism could easily be wrongly implied on more then few of the posts on this forum.

in this case lord sidious is useing it as a means to incite and discredit mr.ryan.
and in light of the proposed topic lord sidious's conduct is very disrespectful.

Did you read the rest of the thread or did you just comment after seeing my posts at the start?

DevilPigeon
15th May 2011, 12:05
Depends which forest!

You should know better.

Did you read the rest of the thread or did you just comment after seeing my posts at the start?

I'd suggest... not.

litmus
15th May 2011, 12:06
i read through, scaned mostly . i really paid the most attention to your posts concerning ninjas.

Lord Sidious
15th May 2011, 12:24
i read through, scaned mostly . i really paid the most attention to your posts concerning ninjas.

See, it doesn't look like you paid much attention to be honest.
No offense intended to you, but you raise a point that was disposed of earlier on before we moved on.
I know what you mean about scanning though, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong threads can be intimidating as to how much energy you have to put into digesting them.

Mad Hatter
15th May 2011, 12:32

litmus
15th May 2011, 12:32

See, it doesn't look like you paid much attention to be honest.
No offense intended to you, but you raise a point that was disposed of earlier on before we moved on.
I know what you mean about scanning though, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong threads can be intimidating as to how much energy you have to put into digesting them.

in that case i peg your pardon.
and yes i considered reading all the posts till i saw 24 pages. and since the topic changed so often i figured it had been resolved.
i feel that my post was relative to the thread none the less.

Sierra
17th May 2011, 10:56
OK ... tossing the empty popcorn aside, creaking to her feet, muttering to herself now what did I learn in the last 42 pages and 2 days ... oh yes, H'oponono with the mini trampoline. I really liked that one ... thanks Nancy. And I really liked what Agape had to say about perception and reality ... thanks Agape. Very grounding.

Sierra looking down her timeline, looking sideways all her other selves on other timelines, looking within her high self, looking at her fellow Avaloners ... well WE all want the same thing. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Fiercely with intent, it shouldn't be too difficult...

Rocking out to Izzy K's "Starting All Over Again" from N Dis Life

Daren
23rd May 2011, 18:54
I was asked to down load this by a friend some time back, I believe the two people the film was about, are still alive. very moving film very sad my country was part of this try of break up of families, even worse to see it happening right now, right under our noses right hear in the UK, Families are being split up.
I do try as I look at the many things that have been hidden all over the world to keep an eye on what is happening under my nose. I guess that is why I ask a few people to look at the Hollie Greig case for us men it can be a hard thing to look at. I say to people may be half the world believe in reincarnation, so may be we need to make sure we make our Earth a safe place to come back to as we seen to always come back as a child.

MoSh187
24th May 2011, 15:56
As far as blaming humans for the world's problems. The earth has been around a few billion years at least and has survived FAR MORE worse catastrophes than us. Keep in mind the the NWO and the other dimensional entities that influence them, have been PROVEN by the truth movement time and time again are the real ones behind this destruction... These few controlling the many are the real ones behind all this terrible stuff that humans do. I think the focus should be ridding the influence of these negative entities. dismantle the hidden controllers of mankind... and well. let mankind make a sober and informed choice and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEMSELVES. It worries me when people say things like "humans do all these terrible things," or "this group does this, and that group did all this in history," You have to be very careful with these phrases because, this is exactly what the NWO want. is a bunch of people that don't care if billions of other humans die, and use the excuse that it's mankind's fault because of all the destruction. Mark my words: At a future date, you will see millions of humans being slaughtered by any excuse, like the excuse that WE are destructive, or the excuse that some humans aren't evolved enough spiritually and are holding humanity back. Are you guys forgetting that the two main mottos of the NWO are "divide and conquer" and "order out of chaos,". If you really want to take power away from the controllers of mankind, stop fighting amongst yourself. be very WARY of any Us VS Them Mentality: this includes high vibrational people vs low vibrational people.

Bill, you can't say that you are all for bringing as many humans as possible into the "new paradigm," and then preach that it's so and so's fault that this happened, especially since you know yourself through your life's work that really. it wasn't mankind's fault, we were manipulated behind the scenes to do this. I'm not advocating the victim mentality here, I'm only saying that we should rid ourselves of the controllers influence and think very clearly just what kind of "new paradigm," we are heading for. If this is the kind of thing being taught within the truth movement, (which I see everywhere,) Then we are surely losing the battle against the NWO.

Bob_2011
25th March 2022, 18:21
It's been twenty years since my last post, im a sucker for Nostalgia ,so browsing over these old posts brought back some interesting memories of a certain guy who went by the name of "Charles" , who made some VERY big claims at the time, then there was Atticus, it all got very confusing, so i took a break, went over to NEXUS forum for a while , what happened to those guys ? Anyway love browsing these old posts,
Bob