PDA

View Full Version : Good questions

aranuk
10th May 2011, 01:24
As far as I am concerned with what is going on in this world today, it is extremely important to be able to ask the right questions that can or possibly gain the answers to our present situation, and facilitate the correct positioning to the pieces of the jig-saw picture of the truth. There are so many different whistle-blowers describing what they know, think or assume to be the truth, as they see it, from wherever they were or are now, and in my mind and understanding, they don't seem to be part of the same picture puzzle. I really do think that we can indeed get a better view of the picture if we can, in the words of J.Krishnamurti "inquire together" and put our minds in focus of the matter before us.
May I start this off by asking this question: If the PTB are trying and conspiring to reduce the population of this planet to 500million why then are they imposing smoking bans everywhere. Surely if they want to exterminate the population of this planet to their desired level, why then make it against the law to smoke in public places? Big Pharma obviously will gain more profits if we continue to smoke. Maybe if we stop smoking we will live longer and be of more value per head if they can convince us to buy more drugs for other "diseases" they can conjure up. I really dont know but that is my best guess. Anyone able to offer a better answer? I hope so.

Stan

Karma Ninja
10th May 2011, 01:42
I think within the different governments the majority of politicians are not a part of or aware of, the big plan. Most politicians are actually trying to better their territory and people's lives. So a smoking ban is simply the will of the people. Here in Ottawa, Canada we are not allowed to smoke indoors, in our cars (if children under 16 are present) or even at the entrances of public gathering places. This was the will of the majority of people. (at the very least the most vocal people) If it affects just one person let them go ahead and kill themselves but if that persons bad decision is endangering other people's lives than take that decision away from them.

While I believe you are referring to the writings on the Georgia Guidestones when you talk about population reduction to the 500M level, I am not even sure if that is the plan in place. I believe there are factions fighting over which plan will be enforced.

At the same time if the PTB wanted us to be healthy they would ban smoking altogether and move to ban salty, sugary and fatty junk foods that also contribute to our poor health. (As I eat a bowl of popcorn) And also the chemicals, pesticides, in all of our everyday products that contribute to disease and poor health. The majority of the drugs we take to feel better would be banned too as they are killing us as well. So I wouldn't say politicians care enough to make us all a healthier society but they sure don't want to smell smoke while they sit in a restaurant.

This is my best guess but I don't claim to know the truth.

HORIZONS
10th May 2011, 01:46
The way I see it is - if people will ban together and work together for something to change it can get done despite the PTB. This is one of those instances - many more people are sick and tired of cigaret smoke in their face than not, and they have banded together to change this old paradigm. Just think of what might happen if we could all band together on the Big Issues - we could move mountains.

HORIZONS
10th May 2011, 01:51
I think within the different governments the majority of politicians are not a part of or aware of, the big plan. Most politicians are actually trying to better their territory and people's lives. So a smoking ban is simply the will of the people. Here in Ottawa, Canada we are not allowed to smoke indoors, in our cars (if children under 16 are present) or even at the entrances of public gathering places. This was the will of the majority of people. (at the very least the most vocal people) If it affects just one person let them go ahead and kill themselves but if that persons bad decision is endangering other people's lives than take that decision away from them.

While I believe you are referring to the writings on the Georgia Guidestones when you talk about population reduction to the 500M level, I am not even sure if the that is the plan in place. I believe there are factions fighting over which plan will be enforced.

At the same time if the PTB wanted us to be healthy they would ban smoking altogether and move to ban salty, sugary and fatty junk foods that also contribute to our poor health. (As I eat a bowl of popcorn) And also the chemicals, pesticides, in all of our everyday products that contribute to disease and poor health. The majority of the drugs we take to feel better would be banned too as they are killing us as well. So I wouldn't say politicians care enough to make us all a healthier society but they sure don't want to smell smoke while they sit in a restaurant.

This is my best guess but I don't claim to know the truth.

That is a good guess in my humble opinion

ponda
10th May 2011, 02:56
At the same time as the governments are making it harder and harder for smokers they are also introducing GMO foods,some without any labeling.They continue to fluoridate the populations drinking water supply.They allow the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides on food crops.They fight wars under false pretenses in which hundreds of thousands are killed and where depleted uranium is used.They allow nuclear bombs to be made and nuclear energy to be used.

The question might be why do they do all of these things.On the one hand they make it harder for people to smoke cigarettes but at the same time they poison those same people with fluoride in water and GMO foods.

Something doesn't add up here.My guess is that they do all of this because they 'think' that they are doing the right thing.That and the pressure and influence of corporations etc.

IMHO i believe that the establishment is influenced into this mindset of doing the wrong thing but 'thinking' that it is the right thing.In other words...mind control.

Lost Soul
10th May 2011, 03:05
It's all about control. Even if thing controlled actually works in your favor, for instance, no driving while under the influence of alcohol, it's to pre-condition all subjects to accept control and that mean mother of a big brother can control every aspect of every subject being's life. So, when they give the order, all subjects happily or more accurately, comply unflinchingly.

Stop asking so many questions and learn to accept the control like the good work unit you are. You'll be mindlessly happier that way.

aranuk
10th May 2011, 15:25
Thank you for your replies. I do think that any laws which are passed which impair our freedom are another wedge under us to make us more obedient towards them. The British government at least did not respond to any public pressure to impose a smoking ban in pubs. They could have easily given the pubs a choice to be either smoking or non smoking. I have been in Spain where, although an across the board ban was imposed, the pubs defied this law and allowed smoking. In fact the busiest pubs are the ones where smoking IZ allowed. The non smoking pubs are usually near empty. I know many many people who ONLY smoke when they have a drink. At other times they are essentially non-smokers. But people just do nothing but obey the law like sheep. We must stand up and not be cowardly slaves, and say to these politicians NO we will not comply. The politicians will say anything to us in order to win our vote and when in power do what the **** they want. This country (UK) is fast becoming a fascist state whilst we sleep. We ought to wake up.

Stan :smokin:

aranuk
10th May 2011, 15:42
And. In most warm countries a smoking ban in pubs is not such a bad thing as you can sit out in the open air and enjoy a drink with a ciggy. However in Scotland where the climate is mostly cold especially in the evening we cannot sit out and do the same thing, we would be either soaked or blown away or both. Our drinks would be diluted with rainwater. In my local I have seen many a time where there are three bar staff who smoke and dozens of customers who smoke and we ALL have to go outside for a smoke. It feels like we are doing a dance for the PTB who are laughing up their sleeves at us while probably snorting cocaine up their lofty noses. So, there is me and Laura Knight Kadjyck and Joe Jackson. Google "Joe Jackson smoking".

Stan:smokin:

TimelessDimensions
10th May 2011, 15:51
Two questions I always ask myself:

1. What am I doing?
2. Why am I doing it?

;)

Dragonfly
10th May 2011, 15:58
Another question: why do human beings often need leaders or leadership?

TimelessDimensions
10th May 2011, 16:14
Another question: why do human beings often need leaders or leadership?

In the natural world where survival instincts come naturally, people generally feel a much smaller inclination towards leaders and leadership.

However, most of us live in the artificial world (cities) and survival here works on understanding the complex parts of the system matrix, full of all it's illogical man-made laws and customs.

Peace of Mind
10th May 2011, 16:16
As far as I am concerned with what is going on in this world today, it is extremely important to be able to ask the right questions that can or possibly gain the answers to our present situation, and facilitate the correct positioning to the pieces of the jig-saw picture of the truth. There are so many different whistle-blowers describing what they know, think or assume to be the truth, as they see it, from wherever they were or are now, and in my mind and understanding, they don't seem to be part of the same picture puzzle. I really do think that we can indeed get a better view of the picture if we can, in the words of J.Krishnamurti "inquire together" and put our minds in focus of the matter before us.
May I start this off by asking this question: If the PTB are trying and conspiring to reduce the population of this planet to 500million why then are they imposing smoking bans everywhere. Surely if they want to exterminate the population of this planet to their desired level, why then make it against the law to smoke in public places? Big Pharma obviously will gain more profits if we continue to smoke. Maybe if we stop smoking we will live longer and be of more value per head if they can convince us to buy more drugs for other "diseases" they can conjure up. I really dont know but that is my best guess. Anyone able to offer a better answer? I hope so.

Stan

IMHO, the ruling elite want to create as much pandemonium as possible. They want the masses confused and frightened. One moment theyíll tell you something is good for you, the next they say itís badÖthen renege on that statement later on. They gain this dependency by having the populace so disoriented to the point where they are questioning them selves. If they get you to question your selfÖyou are at their mercy. Go within to find the answers, raise your consciousness so the signs, obstacles, and opportunities will easily be recognizable. What you see on the outside (life) is a done deal already; itís a manifestation of our collective intent. Itís merely the results of our labor. Nothing can harm you unless you allow it. The body heals itself but needs the mind to remember and cooperate.

Selling an addictive product, then have you convince yourself that it will kill you is a clever and effective strategy. Natives have been smoking tobacco for generationsÖwell into their ancient years without the controversial health risks. Why? Maybe, it's because they donít have people (they look up to) telling them they will die if they continue.

Peace

aranuk
10th May 2011, 16:24
POM I agree with all you said! Couldn't have said it any better.

Stan

Dragonfly
10th May 2011, 18:21
How does the evil develop?

Mike
10th May 2011, 18:34

Stan

hi aranuk,

good question.

i don't think the world is quite as black and white as some of us think it is. there's nuances, grey areas. what i mean is, there are still some very good, well-intentioned people in government. therefore, using your example, we'll occasionally see things like smoking bans in public places, or certain laws enacted to protect state parks, and so on.

its a nice reminder that there are a few folks in high places that are still on our team;)

nomadguy
10th May 2011, 18:52
http://www.newsreview.com/reno/words-from-the-planet/content?oid=1982628

Words from the planet:

By Bruce Van Dyke
brucev@newsreview.com

"Hi there. Earth here. Planet Earth. First off, Iíd like to say thanks for my Day every April 22. I appreciate it. I really do. Itís nice.

Second, I just want to clear something up. When you folks yackety yak about saving the planet and saving the Earth, letís just acknowledge the obviousówhat you really mean is ďLetís save our cute little system so our kids can be strung out on oil, too.Ē You know, your little money game, with its system of goods and stuff all circulating about in the mad frenzy of busy-ness that takes place every day. Thatís what youíre lookiní to save, right? Your impressive if somewhat messy Golden Age of Oil. I can see why you want to save it. All the luxuries and lifestyles that have been made possible since that first oil well was tapped in Pennsylvania in 1859. I can see why youíd want to preserve it for as long as you can.

But by recycling, by riding a bike, by growing your own food and all that, youíre not ďsaving the planet.Ē I mean, puh-leez. Iím cool, ya know? Iím covered. I certainly donít need your hubris-sotted monkey asses to ďsaveĒ me. If your entertaining little G.A.O.O. runs out of gas (pun intended), and the game breaks downs and falls apart, well, who survives? Your Chrysler 300 or me? Your McMansion or weeds? Your Blackberry or rain?

I will say this. Enjoy your G.A.O.O., because it doesnít have that much longer to roll. Like maybe another 50 years. Ballpark figure. But by the time the oil is pretty much kaput, youíll have new energy production going on. Something you canít even imagine right now. Trust me. Itíll be awesome, and it hasnít even been invented yet. Hell, it hasnít even been thought of yet. So you got that goiní for ya.

Unfortunately, this will all happen at about the same time that I finally take steps to thin the herd. The herd of humanity, to be specific. Actually, I donít think itís fortunate or unfortunate. Itís just the way itís gotta be. Letís face it, you guys are out of your minds with all this itchy sex madness. I canít expect you to control it. So Iím gonna have to do it.

I canít tell you whatís gonna happen, exactly, but I can say it will be viral, and itíll be a virus brought into existence by global warming. How cool is that? Itís really just a deluxe piece of work, if I do say so myself. Will it wipe out humanity? Of course not. Like I say, itíll just thin the herd a bit. Well, OK, a lot. In fact, future folks wonít be talking about saving the planet. Theyíll be much more concerned with saving their ass.

OK, thatís about it. Have a nice day. Really. Have one. Today. Later."

Fred259
10th May 2011, 18:53
You mention smoking aranuk, actually I think the real problem is the growing of tobacco in the developing world. They want the farmers to grow food instead.

Tobacco needs to be dry cured, and in Africa they do this by cutting down trees, which is obviously not what we want. Then the price the farmer gets for her labour is a pittance. The word her is not a mistake.

On the other hand tobacco brings in big foreign exchange for developing nations, which of course they need. Its best left to larger big commercial farms who are geared for this type of agriculture. These larger organisations plant forests and plan the business, while the smaller farmers really struggle I would suggest.

Fred259
10th May 2011, 19:31

Stan

hi aranuk,

good question.

i don't think the world is quite as black and white as some of us think it is. there's nuances, grey areas. what i mean is, there are still some very good, well-intentioned people in government. therefore, using your example, we'll occasionally see things like smoking bans in public places, or certain laws enacted to protect state parks, and so on.

its a nice reminder that there are a few folks in high places that are still on our team;)

Chinaski, I think your post is bang on the money. If fact I would go further and say the vast majority of people in government are well intended.

I have a feeling that things are not as bad as are made out. Some of the posts on this forum are irresponsible scaremongering in my view.

I travel a lot and I have to say things are great outside the western English speaking world. Itís only when arriving back in the UK that all the problems seem to start.

I do agree though we have a problem with some very pure evil people who are totally out of control. Sovereignty is key.

Hereís a solution. We engineer a false flag situation that will drive tptb in the underground bunkers that they have created for themselves. Then between us we must have enough brains to be able to work out how to seal the bunkers permanently. Thatís it, problem solved.

Or.

An abandoned mine shaft still exists doesnít it in Chile.

aranuk
10th May 2011, 19:57
Fred259 said above " Tobacco needs to be dry cured, and in Africa they do this by cutting down trees,"
Why do they cut down trees? I am sorry sir, I don't quite get your point.
The other thing is: The people of Britain did not elect the Government to attack Iraq. They didn't elect them to make law a smoking ban either. They tell us they are preventing non smokers from inhaling secondary smoke but continue to allow us to fill our cities with carbon monoxide which we know for sure it definitely kills. They told us they were attacking Iraq to find WOMD. To my knowledge no one has ever had on their death certificate for cause of death "inhalation of secondary smoke" and I am sure there have been many cases of suicide where the cause of death had "inhalation of carbon monoxide" These inconsistencies are intolerable. The leading governments are poluting the Earths' atmosphere and while they say they will agree to do something to control it they never do. The people that smoke in the world are contributing to about .0000000000000000000000000001% of the pollution problem. We the smokers get most of the blame.

Stan

PS if you check on all of the heroes of the modern ages who were smokers the list is endless. Churchill, Roosevelt were smokers and Hitler was a non smoker.

g.k.r
10th May 2011, 20:04
they ban smoking so it doesnt cost them so much in hospital care, for instancew in near future you will be refused operations if you smoke etc,
also if it was down to our health and not money, they wouldnt put fluoride in water too and whatever else ,, anti psychotics next i hear
also maybe the tobacco industry not part of thier monopoly? tho i think they used the money from that in past to build the empire they have now, introduced nicotine to the plant to make it addictive etc, maybe they have to be seen like they doing something too.,

aranuk
10th May 2011, 20:21
The amount of anti psychotic drugs prescribed in Britain today I forget the exact amount but it is already enormous. Who gains? Big Pharma of course.

Stan

Fred259
10th May 2011, 20:39
[QUOTE]Fred259 said above " Tobacco needs to be dry cured, and in Africa they do this by cutting down trees,"
Why do they cut down trees? I am sorry sir, I don't quite get your point.

Sorry, I didnít explain this well at all.

Subsistence farmers in Africa for example grow tobacco for western markets on perhaps a couple of acres of land rather than food. Yes they are paid for the tobacco, but if they dry the tobacco leaves or flu cured as itís called they get a much better price.

The subsistence farmers build drying racks and hang the tobacco leaves from the racks. They then build small fires under the racks, and the heat and smoke from the fires peculates amongst the leaves earning the farmer a much better price. The problem is they cut down trees to build these racks and wood fires leading to mass deforestation. Then the rainy season comes and washes away all the top soil leading creating more problems.

[

Growing tobacco for export in Africa.

The larger commercial farms on the other hand grow vast forests and harvest the timber in strict rotation thus preventing the problem.

The United Nations are attempting to encourage developing nations away from Tobacco farming suggesting they grow food instead. The problem however is that poorer nations in the world need foreign exchange from exports to pay for the products they have to import, like medical supplies for example so tobacco is a very good export earner, and positive for the country, but has a negative effect on the enviroment.

fox.mulder
10th May 2011, 20:40
The average human has become nothing more than a slightly more thinking animal, motivated by urges and a nature that is the complete opposite of love and humbleness. The recent thread that involved the star wars guy and mr ryan just shows the bickering that can come even from the so called "awake"......that self focussed desire to prove ones point and to teach the other person a lesson.....the desire to get one up on them. This is very indicative of the Ickian theology of the reactive side of the reptilian brain.

So bring on the control, humans need it........just like the sheep that needs the sheepdog to round them up. If the cliche "TPTB" were removed, immediately the whole world would move into utter chaos.....

I'm sure that even the most evolved enlightened member of this forum would find it hard to turn down an offer of wealth and easy living should it be offered......

As far as population reduction......can we vote to reduce it to say 5000? .........500 million bickering souls is still just too many.........ha

Ha ...... keep it in ur pants.....

The Truth Is Out There........

Fred259
10th May 2011, 20:51
Herewith my question,

Members on the forum talk about Being Awake or Awakened

What does that really mean?

mondaze
10th May 2011, 21:16
re: smoking, here's a wacky idea... maybe tabacco smoke has some effect on the brain chemistry which enables the smoker to reject mind control.... just an idea... ;)

g.k.r
10th May 2011, 22:39
re: smoking, here's a wacky idea... maybe tabacco smoke has some effect on the brain chemistry which enables the smoker to reject mind control.... just an idea... ;)

maybe thats why cannabis is illegal too even tho it has lot of medical uses, even destroys some cancer cells too.lol,,

http://www.qmul.ac.uk/qmul/news/newsrelease.php?news_id=175

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMxc1f3gWJY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iakdy5YzqMg

interesting:)

janus
10th May 2011, 23:25
About 10 years ago in a discussion with several people about smoking, the question of why so many non-smokers get lung cancer came up. During the course of the conversation, a retired physician mentioned that all the nuclear testing of the 1940's and 1950's had left a lot of radiation in the air...lung cancer appeared to be the most common malady among the general public that came as a result of such testing. In order to distract attention from the true cause, a campaign against smoking was begun...smoking caused lung cancer. When the question of so many non-smokers getting the dreaded disease kept coming up, second hand smoke became the answer. Prior to the 1960's, there were very few cases of lung cancer even though the majority of the population smoked. As the number of smokers has fallen, no one questions why the rate of lung cancer is continuing to rise...the propaganda runs deep.

We've kept in touch since then. His concern at this time is the radiation leak from Fukishima. It will take 10 to 20 years before record numbers of people get cancer...he wondered what kind of a campaign they would come up with to sidetrack any possibility of people remembering Fukishima and making the connection. Cancer takes a long time to grow, and people have short memories.

I personally don't know enough about any of this to form a considered opinion one way or another, but found his theory interesting.

Davidallany
11th May 2011, 02:02
How does the evil develop?
Evil, is harmful and unwholesome thoughts, solidified by speech and action. It is rooted in ignorance of the existence of a separate and permanent self as the 5 senses, their consciousness, mind and its consciousness, namely the ego. The ego's goal is to keep body and mind comfortable, it will do anything to keep comfortable at the expense of everyone and everything.
Nice to meet you :I

aranuk
11th May 2011, 03:39
Mondaze, GKR and Belle I think we may be getting a wee bit closer:p Check out Joe Jackson's letter to the washington post here www.joejackson.com/smoking.php

Stan

g.k.r
11th May 2011, 13:08
Mondaze, GKR and Belle I think we may be getting a wee bit closer:p Check out Joe Jackson's letter to the washington post here www.joejackson.com/smoking.php

Stan

just wondering if they need something to blame for the cancers we getting to take people off things like fluoride which causes cancer too. and other toxins they put in food too like what they inject into processed meats etc,

Jendayi
11th May 2011, 14:04
when presented with any challenge i ask one question: "what would love do?"