PDA

View Full Version : A thread to put your experiences of submerging with Oneness

Jan Rodrigo
11th May 2010, 16:55
A thread to put your experiences of submerging with Oneness.

I would like to start a thread on who has submerged in Oneness the source and would like them to try to explain their experiences. I know this is difficult to put into words but there are definitely a few basic feelings of knowing that stood out. It would be very interesting to see how many there are who have actually felt this and whether the feelings or knowing is different in people or the message (feeling) is generally the same.

Whenever I feel like Iím there within the source, it is full of life but yet still. The abundance of calming love is infinite. I realize all is connected on the outside including my body but I myself am not identified as my body. My body feels apart of everything else separate from this source, an illusion. I see waves and particles all around which make up energy. Also I can bring about any colour I think of and all has a different matrix feeling. I know this is a creation of my thoughts and that this is still a part of the illusion because it feels separate from myself. I feel like I could stay in this wholeness forever but I know that I cannot do this yet. I all so felt the Infinity in everything , the connection in all , oneness.
Once I tried to be half in and half out and do things I would normally do whilst still connected to this source and it worked quite well until I thought or became tense or unbalanced then I felt like I was about to throw up and the energy would become too much until I became centered again. Also when I felt I was connected to the source, I could feel the bliss radiating out through into my body and it felt like I could get this to radiate right out to the universe. It would be lovely to hear any experiences of this and to see how many there are who have felt the connection and to see if these feelings vary.

All my love
Jan

omshanti2
12th May 2010, 09:18
Hello jan,
i have written in another thread called rapture, i had been searching for answers for a long time, trying to understand what happened to me, i did reach this Source of all you call oneness, i don't know if you have visited this thread yet, but i feel a few know what you are talking about. I didn't include everything, because there was so much to remember, yes, the place where i was was still, but so alive, it was a nothingness with intellegence/consciusness, i am having trouble explaning because some of it there is no explanation, no words could be used, just feelings. I became one with this consciousness, my body disapeard, and i then become a pair of these , i call them spiritual eyes, because they were not these i have here, they were like mind eyes, i can't explain. I was shown earth separating into two, one old and one new, the one question i can remember asking was, what will happen to the people down here, i was told all will be ok. I will copy and past on the next post what i wrote in the rapture thread, some of the things i have not put here, because when you have an experience like this, you can't expect all people to understand, because most have not experienced it, it was difficult for me and i experienced it, so i am looking at it from anothers perspective.

omshanti2
12th May 2010, 09:45
This is the copy whith chris's name taken out of what i wrote in the rapture thread, please be aware i have not written everything i was given:

I will only put about the experience with the Source of all, i will try and keep the post as short as i can. Now no matter how hard i try i can't remember when/how i got up there, or how i got back ( still scratching my head lol), in space. I could see my feet dangling and lots of eyes, and as i was thinking i was being answered, very overwhelming at first, i don't know if the Nothingness/Consciousness/God/Creator Source, done something to me to ajusted me to it all, but then i was able to take the information in without the overwhelming feeling, then as i become ajusted, my body dissapeared, and i become one with this nothingness/The Source of all, i then become a pair of these eyes, only not like the physical eyes, i was turned to see earth from these eyes and i was shown it dividing, the feeling i got was an old earth and a new one. The things i can remember are, this was the Creator Source and in its presence i have never felt so loved, safe, contented, I was shown the Creator has no gender, not male or female, just was, is and always will be. I was shown through telepathy we are fragments of this Creator Source, and in truth we are one Consciousness/can't find the words to fully explain. I was shown we do not die, and down here is an illusion. the one question i can remember asking, because of the things down here that bothered me, all the doom stuff, i asked what will happen to all the people down there, i was told all will be ok. Now i know some will have a hard time with what i will say next, but i have got to say as it was given to me, i was shown all down here are, where they are supposed to be, all has its place, i was shown, there is no bad, or good, just came for the learning/experience, at this point i giggled to myself because i thought, wait till them guys down there realise. However, i was shown, something happened and we became as we are now, separate, we wasn't supposed to be like this, my explanation is not doing the experience justice to be honest. I want people to know, although i became one with this Source of all, i was still able to think individualy, but i also felt the power of this Source of all, because at the point of being in this presence, i too become everything/everywhere and was everything. Also, remember being shown we affect through thought/conscousness things down here.
At the end i was shown what looked like a snake/dragon, it had some what looked like whiskers, it looked beautiful, made from the stars and space, and it was eating its own tail. Now at that point i didn't know what it was/meant, so i did a search because i wanted to know what it was/meant, so i put in the internet snake eating its tail, and then i found a picture that looked the same as what i saw, with the whiskers, it is called the oroborus, still unsure what it means though, some say it means completion, some say it means destruction and re-birth, so i don't really know, but i will say it was very beautiful to look at.
I want to say, but i am sure most of you know, we/humanity are very powerful, more powerful than we have ever been taught, i feel priveledged to have had all these experiences, because i now know the truth about many things, and we are all loved/powerful, just got to learn to love and help one another now.

omshanti2
12th May 2010, 09:52
I would like to say jan before people get fed up of seeing me post lol, after i posted this on the rapture thread, someone kindly sent my a link to a video, i think it is a woman called Daloors Cannon, well it blew me away because she puts some people in hypnotic state and some were coming out with what i was shown about the earth!, but what really blew me away was a business man, he didn't want her to tell people his name ( understandable, people wouldn't believe him, i find it difficult to understand), but he had the same as me, he said he was in his office, then all of a suden he found himself in space like me, his discription was just like mine. I can't remember what the video was called now, but project avalon has it as one of their interviews. Hope this helps jan.

omshanti2
12th May 2010, 09:59
Talk about sychronicity, i have just logged out of here and found the video i was telling you about, it is on stardustaqarians thread, the video is called convoluted universe, hope i have spelt it right, anyway, the business man is on there, see if stardustaqarian can share it here.

greybeard
12th May 2010, 11:27
Thanks Jan for starting the thread.
omshanti2 what you have shared rings true with me.
It is in line with what the sages have tried to express since time began.
While I dont like to think of separation, I realize that it is probably the way it may happen.
People move when they are ready.
Those not so far along the path probably need more incarnations on the present earth in order to grow into their true selves and we do have free will,
so our destiny is chosen by us.

My own experiences are relatively simple.
About ten years ago.
Bliss arived, unasked for accompanied by a feeling of being loved, that everything is as it should be, also in that bliss state seeing the love in everyone, there was nothing to judge or label or compare with. The love I felt and expressed nonverbally was unconditional.
Time seemed to change it was all slow motion.
The state lasted two days but it returns regularly now for brief periods of an hour or so.

Chis

omshanti2
12th May 2010, 12:55
Hello greybeard,
you have made me fill up, this is what my heart says too, sorry, i don't know how to do a quote yet, so i hope you don't mind, i copied.

this bit is what makes my heart sing.

(there was nothing to judge or label or compare with. The love I felt and expressed nonverbally was unconditional)

love is the key, always has been.

i am not perfect,but like i say to some, there is no harm in trying.

greybeard, also looked at the sugested links you gave me from the other thread, thank you.

Jan Rodrigo
12th May 2010, 22:44
its funny the way i go to oneness, is to go inside but yet i feel the same things that are being talk about , all so iv realized im exsperencing the creative side of Consciousness were it sounds like a lot have gone to the observe side ,even though they are all one , one part observes through the other and other creates for the other if this makes sense lol

greybeard
13th May 2010, 03:49
Yes Jan it does.
There is no doubt that when we step aside creation happens through us.
I had posted much the same on "The ego what is it?" thread.
Have a look Jan and please comment there.
Chris

Thodin303
13th May 2010, 04:50
I had an amazing dream type experience that was about oneness. Before I went to sleep I said I want to know what the next step is like (meaning 4-5th dimension/density whatever you want to call it). While I was dreaming I was aware of my physical body and dream body at the same time. I felt like my physical body was emitting this energy, it was very warm and felt good. In the dream the only part I remember was walking up to a door. I was about to open it when I woke up. Most of that night is a blur, but the feeling of oneness stuck with me. It felt so amazing to be aware of everything all at once.

Jan Rodrigo
13th May 2010, 09:49
this ie true it is when your brain is just about to go into sleep ( the left side is completly relaxed) u have a window were u can drop into your self ,i and some friends were only just talking about this the other night

morguana
13th May 2010, 10:28
A thread to put your experiences of submerging with Oneness.

I would like to start a thread on who has submerged in Oneness the source and would like them to try to explain their experiences. I know this is difficult to put into words but there are definitely a few basic feelings of knowing that stood out. It would be very interesting to see how many there are who have actually felt this and whether the feelings or knowing is different in people or the message (feeling) is generally the same.

Whenever I feel like Iím there within the source, it is full of life but yet still. The abundance of calming love is infinite. I realize all is connected on the outside including my body but I myself am not identified as my body. My body feels apart of everything else separate from this source, an illusion. I see waves and particles all around which make up energy. Also I can bring about any colour I think of and all has a different matrix feeling. I know this is a creation of my thoughts and that this is still a part of the illusion because it feels separate from myself. I feel like I could stay in this wholeness forever but I know that I cannot do this yet. I all so felt the Infinity in everything , the connection in all , oneness.
Once I tried to be half in and half out and do things I would normally do whilst still connected to this source and it worked quite well until I thought or became tense or unbalanced then I felt like I was about to throw up and the energy would become too much until I became centered again. Also when I felt I was connected to the source, I could feel the bliss radiating out through into my body and it felt like I could get this to radiate right out to the universe. It would be lovely to hear any experiences of this and to see how many there are who have felt the connection and to see if these feelings vary.

All my love
Jan

totally understand this, i too do not function very well when everything spins like a vortex.......hence why i meditate every day, to connect with the divine and feel compleatly at one with all, even if its for only for a short while. i find that when imbalence occures it helps to dip into that space of calm and reconnect. when i meditate i feel light around me, inside and flowing out, i loose my body and allow my self spread out. it is such a beautifull feeling of being nothing and everything all at once