PDA

View Full Version : Does Bill read our posts ?

Rimbaud
11th May 2010, 23:35
I don't expect an answer to individual posts but don't see much interraction between us guys and Bill these days. We can't hang around forever as we have lives to lead and our own paths to journey down. Bill, I'll be glad to journey with you but if you want to "surf solo"..then please let us know in order for us to reflect on our own paths.

Rimbaud

SteveX
11th May 2010, 23:46
Yes he does read posts outside his own threads area. I can only speculate that he would be over tasked, as he was on PA1, if he were to reply to other threads outside his threads area.

Edit if you go to someones profile friends page thingy when they are on line, you can see which thread they are reading.

Rimbaud
12th May 2010, 00:17
Thanks SteveX...I'm sure that you're right.

Rimbaud

Ahkenaten
15th May 2010, 04:47
I know everyone is very busy and frankly so am I, but I sent Bill and e-mail directly earlier this week (not that I expect an immediate response) and I tried to post a general question to members under the Klaus Dona section of Bill's threads concerning the "luddite" metallic material some of the objects Dona referred to and showed in his slide show on the 13th. I am simply up against a brick wall trying to research this material any further, folks. I had hoped someone could help me, for example if I misspelled or misheard the word ("ludite," "leudite," "luddite" etc.) - I cannot find ANY materials by that name. For some reason it appears that in his role as moderator for his thread, Bill didn't allow my question to be posted - however maybe he didn't get my post or e-mail. Anyway, if anyone can help me with more information about this material, I would be most appreciative. I just can't find anything on the web about the stuff and I am very very interested in it for several reasons. Thanks! Ahkenaten.

Bill Ryan
15th May 2010, 08:04
I don't expect an answer to individual posts but don't see much interraction between us guys and Bill these days. We can't hang around forever as we have lives to lead and our own paths to journey down. Bill, I'll be glad to journey with you but if you want to "surf solo"..then please let us know in order for us to reflect on our own paths.

Rimbaud

H there -

I appreciate the question! At my end, I check my own thread section (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?9-Bill-Ryan-s-Threads) every day and answer there whenever I have the time. I'm pretty focused on that, as I do understand that it's important.

The problem on other threads is that it's practically unrealistic to trawl through every new thread, and all the new posts, to see if someone might have placed a question to me somewhere where I'm not looking. So it's easy to miss things, and I do ask for your understanding there. Dialog with members is essentially what my own thread section is for.

I do read other threads (like this one!) when it looks like the thread title might be interesting... :)

I am pretty busy - did you read my update (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2010-Project-Avalon-YouTube-channel-now-live) posted on the announcement about my YouTube channel? Lots going on - and finally I'm able to post an update on the What's New page (http://projectavalon.net) of the Avalon site after intransigent and continual server problems, as many of you will know. That'll be up later today.

What I'll be talking about is having recently returned from the Vatican with Jordan Maxwell. Jordan is in Europe at the moment and I've spent the last 30 days with him. I'll be posting a little teaser trailer of the trip which is sure to get Jordan into big trouble :)

I seriously welcome suggestions about how best to meet your wish to 'journey with me' - a nice thought, which I very much appreciate, and this is absolutely my purpose to journey with you and also with many others.

I know everyone is very busy and frankly so am I, but I sent Bill and e-mail directly earlier this week (not that I expect an immediate response) and I tried to post a general question to members under the Klaus Dona section of Bill's threads concerning the "luddite" metallic material some of the objects Dona referred to and showed in his slide show on the 13th. I am simply up against a brick wall trying to research this material any further, folks. I had hoped someone could help me, for example if I misspelled or misheard the word ("ludite," "leudite," "luddite" etc.) - I cannot find ANY materials by that name. For some reason it appears that in his role as moderator for his thread, Bill didn't allow my question to be posted - however maybe he didn't get my post or e-mail. Anyway, if anyone can help me with more information about this material, I would be most appreciative. I just can't find anything on the web about the stuff and I am very very interested in it for several reasons. Thanks! Ahkenaten.

Hi there - it's LYDITE (http://www.mindat.org/min-9177.html), also known as BASANITE. Klaus had trouble pronouncing the word in English. I really (seriously!) should have added a caption on the video. A lot of people have asked that question.

I certainly never prevented you from posting your question on the Klaus Dona thread... I'll re-post this response, with your question, there now. (There have been many server problems recently, which has been a major inconvenience to members, mods and myself. I can only think that was the reason.) Regarding e-mails. I've been away since Tuesday, with no e-mail access - with Jordan Maxwell (see above).

Very best wishes to all, Bill

Rimbaud
20th May 2010, 23:11
Thanks Bill,

You just proved your point to me...Well done Sir!!

Rimbaud

Rimbaud
7th June 2010, 23:41
Bill,
I've just re-read your post and thankyou very much for posting your response. As other folk here know..I only get to go online when my partner and kids go to bed...hence I'm always a bit pooped when online. Bill I know it won't mean anything particular to you..but carry on doing what you do!..I will try to support you and Kerry as soon as funds become available...what do I do? 50/50 split?..well I'll do what I've always done..a secret donation.

Bill, will you talk to Tommy Hanson?, if you aren't already. He's a proud boy and I don't think that the fact that he took a side should not be held against him..I think that he's doing superb work on Avelon and I honestly think that he hates the division between you and Kerry. I guess we must all make space for those who've affronted us...we're supposed to be grown ups after all.

Love

Rimbaud