PDA

View Full Version : Dna

lightwalker
12th May 2010, 00:07
Well, I have a question (s) about DNA that I'd love to get opinions and viewpoints on.

Over the years I have listened to channelled messages and have pretty much stuck with a few that always resonate with me and are self-empowering. I am sure that some of the info that I am discussing comes from different sources as well.

One of the things that I have been told is that our DNA was tampered with by the so called "Dark Hats" and that our "junk" DNA isn't really junk it has just been 'disconnected' for a better use of the word. Also of late, I have read that our DNA is changing.

My question is HOW was our DNA tampered, fixed, altered etc, etc, and if it is now changing what am I doing that I cannot "feel" that my DNA is changing ?

I believe and have experienced that my thoughts create my experiences. I also know beyond a doubt that I am not the same person I was a year ago or even a month ago. I sense that working with energy and my emotions have something to do with this but would love to have more info on HOW someone else changed my DNA.

What ever input is welcome and I don't care if it is "proven" or not because I can just follow my intuitive feelings on weather something is for me or not.

So, has anyone here experimented with using thought or energy or whatever to change their DNA ? And has anyone had first hand experience on someone changing their DNA ? (and knowing it has
changed)

I just get this feeling that this DNA thing, on a personal level, is important .......and besides I just want to know more.

lightwalker

bluestflame
12th May 2010, 04:54
i agree is important ,

Tuza
12th May 2010, 05:17
That's a good question Lightworker, and BTW I love your cat avatar, your kitty?

Anyway other members please come on and correct me because I am bound to stuff up a bit here, but from what I have read it was when the Annunaki (or whoever came down here and started this off) took some strands of our DNA so we were less empowered or forgot what we could do or where we were from.........................I think..................the trouble is I read so much here, there and everywhere I am not sure if it was them (the annunaki) or the darn repie's.

Now I know there are a few members who know the truth of it so please come on and answer this good person's question.

Your discernment is good lightwalker because you always should follow your own intuition which is your truth and your path. I have worried about this DNA thing myself, having read that the solfeggio frequencies can attune your DNA etc.

Okay we are both waiting where are the geniuses, answers please.

Waiting............................waiting................anyone?

lightwalker
12th May 2010, 10:56
Hi
I found this answer on Yahoo when I typed in my search engine "How do I alter my DNA ?"

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

There's a number of ways. Start smoking, hang out in a nuclear reactor, lay out on the beach with no sunscreen for a few days, pretty much anything that causes cancer is essentially altering your DNA. Good luck on your quest for carcinogens
3 years ago
75% 3 Votes

lightwalker

lightwalker
12th May 2010, 11:02
t
This is kind of funny......you have to read them all

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070104092349AAmjZpM

stardustaquarion
12th May 2010, 11:41
Ashayana Deane thorugh out her lectures have explained that the DNA has been manipulated at a Universal, Solar System and Planetary level with the use of photo sonic technology. There were also genetic experiments made by Anunaki and Reptilian races on animals that produced a race of beings (mixed animal and Anunaki or Reptilian) aimed as workers which later on interbreed with Humans which created further mutations on human DNA. Michael Tsarion also explains this theory in the Irish origin of civilization. At this point, all people in this planet, including the ruling elites, have mutations on their DNA so there are no beings better than others or purer

DNA can be healed, as it heals there is increased physical, mental and emotional health additional to the awakening of ESP and interdimensional communication and re-conection . The method I use that worked for me is the Freedom Teachings from the Azuritepress. It is progressive and takes time and effort.

One of the most important things that one can do and Ashayana Deane has repeatedly said on healing the DNA is aligning with the laws of the Cosmos and adopting attitudes that are aligned with those laws. There is a very good website that explains these attitudes and more http://www.synocracy.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=57

:wave:

Jacqui D
12th May 2010, 13:42
Also if i have it right is that the part we call "JUNK DNA" is the severed part which before all distortions were made was THE connection back to our natural state of being and ultimately to earth's once again natural pattern of all things manifest here.
If this is correct then it is important that we all need to heal the dna and reconnect back as stardust has mentioned here above.

lightwalker
12th May 2010, 20:31
Thanks stardustaquarian
I had the opportunity to read all of Ashana's books many years ago and though I have forgotten a lot I got a lot out of them. I had the original books with all the pictures. At the time I was more interested in her info in Earth, Gaia, And Terra. The biggest message I got from reading her material was that after a gazillion, trillion zillion whatever years we were still killing one another off...amazing.

And thanks for the link.

Majorion
12th May 2010, 21:18
Ashayana Deane thorugh out her lectures have explained that the DNA has been manipulated at a Universal, Solar System and Planetary level with the use of photo sonic technology. There were also genetic experiments made by Anunaki and Reptilian races on animals that produced a race of beings (mixed animal and Anunaki or Reptilian) aimed as workers which later on interbreed with Humans which created further mutations on human DNA...

I've looked at the evidence, and while it is deeply suggestive that DNA experimentations were probably happening, and they were sophisticated with many other things, advanced knowledge and technology, that would rival our own today, I still think Ashayana Deane's conclusions here are too-big-a-leap.

Lets take a hypothetical scenario, now imagine our age comes to end by some natural cataclysm, very few of us survive, and then the next human civilization starts all over again. And thousands of years later, say they get to the level we are at today, and they discover some evidence that 'we' the prior epoch of civilization, had knowledge of genetics and performed genetic experimentations. Now should they leap to the same conclusions as Deane?

Operator
12th May 2010, 23:00
Ok, here's is a very out-of-the box thought ... after having heard so many views on this:

In genesis it says that adam and eve are afraid of God after the encounter with the snake/reptile (reptilian ?). They even have consciousness now
because they are 'afraid' and are 'aware' that they are naked.

It looks like God (or rather the Gods, Annunaki ?) took something away and that the reptile somehow restored it (partly). I know this sounds completely
reverse but maybe that's the great deception ... somehow it appears more logical to me.

Tom
12th May 2010, 23:16
Hi, new to the forums and this is my first post!

Personally, I can respect that there are those who believe that our DNA was tampered with by some force to "disconnect" certain skills, but it's always seemed a bit of a leap to me to jump from that to claiming that we can channel our energies to somehow change how our cells are replicated... or rather, turn junk DNA "on" - I tend to go with established science on this one, although I may be wrong.

MorningSong
13th May 2010, 00:14
Operator, I think that you are on the right path. Partaking of the Fruit of Knowledge most certainly did "awaken" their conciousness and may very well have, in the presence of the "serpent", altered their DNA. But it is also stated that, when they were cast from Eden, God placed a seal on them, which changed their existance/form. This may as well be DNA modification.

An interesting ancient piece of literature narating the life of Adam and Eve after the expulsion from Eden is "The First Book of Adam and Eve" as well as "The Second Book of Adam and Eve" found in the collection called "The Lost Books of Eden" translated from ancient Ethiopian-Egyptian texts. I found it very interesting, related to the discussion of DNA modification, how Adam could remember "being" different and having special powers/capabilites before and being different afterwards. Satan and the Angels, who pressured him with numerous trials and tricks, continually reminded him of these lost capabilities, the seal placed on him. Another source to check out would be "The Kolbrin Bible" as well.

My own personal, scientific-backgrounded-conditioned opinion is that "we" cannot change our DNA, but that change will be induced by some external force, maybe galactic or solar radiation. I think that this "healing" energy will also purify and make our DNA whole again. I do feel that we can prepare for the transition, which I feel is coming, maybe just by being aware that it can/will happen.

conk
14th May 2010, 17:29
Google Dr. Bruce Lipton. Find his website and read his essays. A cellular biologist, he's concluded that our DNA is directed and influenced by our thoughts and intentions! Very interesting body of work. His books are great.

stardustaquarion
14th May 2010, 17:46
I've looked at the evidence, and while it is deeply suggestive that DNA experimentations were probably happening, and they were sophisticated with many other things, advanced knowledge and technology, that would rival our own today, I still think Ashayana Deane's conclusions here are too-big-a-leap.

Lets take a hypothetical scenario, now imagine our age comes to end by some natural cataclysm, very few of us survive, and then the next human civilization starts all over again. And thousands of years later, say they get to the level we are at today, and they discover some evidence that 'we' the prior epoch of civilization, had knowledge of genetics and performed genetic experimentations. Now should they leap to the same conclusions as Deane?

As I said in my post I can only talk about my personal experience and the personal results that I have experienced. The material is quite extensive, it comprises 3 books and about 50 lectures which have an average of 15 hours each. I have personally studied a good chunk of the material but not all. The material has an enormity of graphics that explain creation from the very first "partiki" to the maps of the cosmos, stargates, history, cosmology etc

All of the material is related in one way or another to what is the DNA and what happened with it, how it normally works and why it is not working here and how to progresively fix the anomalies that have been placed in this universe

The interview Kerry did with Ashayana will come soon as anounced in Kerry's blog and it will give a cross section about the Guardian Alliance perspective. I don't think I am able to make justice to the material by explaining it myself yet

Majorion
14th May 2010, 21:43
I can only talk about my personal experience and the personal results that I have experienced. The material is quite extensive, it comprises 3 books and about 50 lectures which have an average of 15 hours each. I have personally studied a good chunk of the material but not all.
I know you're the expert on Keylontic Sciences, its very evident, that's why I always address you with these queries. Thanks for keeping me interested. :wave:

SkepticSoul
15th May 2010, 20:29
Hi does anyone have a copy of the books voyager vol 1 & 2 perhaps in pdf format?

I can't seem to find them in the library here in my neighbourhood nor on pdf on in the internet.

I'd like to read them.

Straydog
16th May 2010, 15:06
A very interesting subject indeed.
When it comes to having your own DNA altered in your living time I don’t know.
The possibility is there for sure.
What you could be experiencing is a development of your conciseness. That you literally started using dormant parts of your consciousness because you have allowed it, ore requested it in a way.
Maybe this will eventually alter your DNA? Who knows?

Recent researches have launched a theory that the DNA molecule which is an almost magic thing by it self, stores a lot of “information” that is not “visible” at the living “owner”.
And that these hidden codes may suddenly “come to life” if the environment changes dramatically.
You know, a chicken have DNA codes to develop teeth’s, a tail, etc etc . . . which will make it look like a dinosaur.
So, if all living creatures on earth got bombarded with gamma rays ore similar etc from space, then there is a huge possibility that the next generation will have some different qualities than their parents.
As we know, we humans have 46 chromosomes, but all primates have 48.
Some say that the Anunaki “welded” together two of our chromosomes to be able to change us to be what we are to day. From 24x2 to 23 x2
Then look at the ones having “Downs syndrome” They have 47 chromosomes!!!
And I’ve read that this is because the female X chromosome desperately tries to replicate it self to “bring order to nature(48)”. Well this never ends in success as we know. But this is supposed to be the reason why some of us have 47 chromosomes according to some research.
Note. What I’ve been writing in this post is merely my own thoughts over the subject based on info I read over time . . .

bluestflame
16th May 2010, 18:06
adamantine particles the smallest purest ....activational
some call em sparkles cos of how they look and feel