PDA

View Full Version : White Powder Gold/Monoatomic Gold

core2011
13th May 2011, 02:51
I have been looking into White Powder Gold/Monoatomic Gold and I am keen to learn more about these things. Has anyone had any experiences with these and can they recommend a supplier etc? I just watched Jim Marrs lecture on these and it was fascinating.

Has anyone been taking it?

Carmody
13th May 2011, 02:59
is the lecture from Jim on line or was it in person? oh. I should read more carefully. 'watched lecture'.

Check out the alternative science and medicine section of the forum.

davyj0nes
13th May 2011, 03:33
i have purchased some aquagold and aquasilver from a company called ZP.Tech (http://www.zptech.net/aquagold.html).

I first purchased the aquagold/silver when the H1N1 scare was kicking off. You are not supposed to drink it straight from the bottle. the directions say to mix it with water and drink it like that. But, silly me i just had to get adventurous so i took some aquagold and immediately experienced a 'high' nothing trippy or anything i want to use the term dissociative, followed by a headache.

I haven't taken the powders yet, but i think there are some videos on youtube where a guy is making healthy fruit smoothies and he puts some powder in the mix, which really helps boost immune system and other things.

core2011
13th May 2011, 04:08
It all sounds ok, I really wanted something to increase my positive energy and mood. Is it an hallucinogen? from what I have read which isnt a great deal it sounds really good and alot of people mention it works with the pineal gland etc but i have also read an article on "educate yourself" that says its not a good to take...

Carmody
13th May 2011, 04:14
The real thing has to be properly made and even 'charged' so it is in the right 'electrical potential' state of energy.

I can't say I agree with some of his stands or positions, but Nicholas' site 'alchemy illuminated' is a great place to start.

You are stepping into an area where there are no easy rides and no short cuts.

witchy1
13th May 2011, 05:27
Hi Core2011, I take WPG, but have to say it really doesnt do much for me.....I think I am one of the weird people that it does not effect greatly. Others have an amazing experience. I continue to take it because I paid for it! It does look straight forward to make yourself as well. Yahoo forums has some great stuff on it
W

Mad Hatter
13th May 2011, 05:57
Hi core2011,

I was researching room temperature supconducting material thus was fascinated by David Hudson and his story, which gave me the cross link to alchemy, manna, etc. It definitely seems to have exploded in the alt. arena since then.

I do believe that an all natural source is grape juice from really old vines (20+ years) since the roots purportedly go deep enough to pick up what is required....

cheerts

Nortreb
13th May 2011, 06:05
IME, it is an interesting experimental tool to experience an expanded sense of awareness with the understanding that after a while it is no longer needed.

Peace

Carmody
13th May 2011, 06:16
Hi core2011,

I was researching room temperature supconducting material thus was fascinated by David Hudson and his story, which gave me the cross link to alchemy, manna, etc. It definitely seems to have exploded in the alt. arena since then.

I do believe that an all natural source is grape juice from really old vines (20+ years) since the roots purportedly go deep enough to pick up what is required....

cheerts

It is a monatomic soil depletion issue.

This is the best known solution:

With the radiation the way it is, this may be the best solution to achieving good health, radiation free, while growing indoors. With the full compliment of needed minerals, etc. It is actually approved as animal feed.

http://www.azomite.com/

TimelessDimensions
13th May 2011, 14:24
You are what you eat..