PDA

View Full Version : The Circle Of Karma.......it hurts!!!

blue777
12th May 2010, 08:19
Is anyone going through the circle of Karma where you are paying back all the distrust hate, bad eeperiences ,on the rough road of life?.....We know we have to forgive and forget.. and love our fellowman/woman..it is not that easy...how do you feel about these experiences?Is it easy to forgive?

Tuza
12th May 2010, 09:36
In a word no, it's one of the hardest things I think I have to face not only for myself but other people; it probably has to do with the nasty ego thing.

blue777
12th May 2010, 09:40
In a word no, it's one of the hardest things I think I have to face not only for myself but other people; it probably has to do with the nasty ego thing.

yes but we have to forgive and forget all the past hurts ...and people we did not get on with....not easy

Tuza
12th May 2010, 09:53
I know, there were people I have come across that were so cold and nasty to a lot of people and I felt very yukky just being around them; it's one of the hardest lessons this one to learn. I really am trying to do this because I know it's not going to do me an ounce of good and probably a lot of bad not forgiving people, all I can do is try I suppose. I do ask for help everyday with this.

The other thing I think I have to work on, don't know about anyone else is that line that was given to Collier........"the love that you withhold is the pain you take with you", is that right. I am trying to forego my ego and let people know I love them when I do love them.

lightwalker
12th May 2010, 12:00
I have come to the belief that forgiveness is NOT something that you DO. It is a beingness (not sure if that is the right wording) that comes when you see the bigger picture and realize that the other person is you. And when you realize that then, there is no right or wrong doing because it is all you. An easier gradient would be to see the other(s) as an aspect of yourself that you are integrating.

We are so much more than we can possibly imagine and yet it is time to start imagining that.

I think POGO once said "I found the enemy and they is US"

When you know that it is just you.....it may be easier to start loving ALL of you.....even when you don't.

lightwalker

stardustaquarion
12th May 2010, 12:19
I have come to the belief that forgiveness is NOT something that you DO. It is a beingness (not sure if that is the right wording) that comes when you see the bigger picture and realize that the other person is you. And when you realize that then, there is no right or wrong doing because it is all you. An easier gradient would be to see the other(s) as an aspect of yourself that you are integrating.

We are so much more than we can possibly imagine and yet it is time to start imagining that.

I think POGO once said "I found the enemy and they is US"

When you know that it is just you.....it may be easier to start loving ALL of you.....even when you don't.

lightwalker

I think the same as you, seeing the bigger picture and realizing that we are all made of source, the same raw material that is consciouss, makes a big difference when comfronted with situations that do not look favourable to oneself

If we push it a bit further and think that maybe in some timeline one is doing the same to others as it is being done to oneself it takes that edge of righteoussness and "I am better than you" "I am a lightworker" etc

I see it as we are all source, some of us have chosen the path of opposite expression and that is ok too. It is not the prefered choice of source or even oneself but it is a valid expression

Then peace can be found by realizing that one does not have the right to change others and it is better that people experience their lessons sooner rather than later

Rather than thinking, how dare they do this to me, it is more productive to think how did I get myself into this situation? What did I do or allowed, where did I forgot to respect my own boundaries, how did I participate in this event, etc

Accepting that one's creation is perfect (not ideal) for what one put out there and moving on having learning the lesson or part of the lesson so maybe the next time it is perfect

By being self responsible and accepting that we are manifesting one's own reality directly or indirectly, forgiveness is possible

Tuza
12th May 2010, 12:31
Thank you for this lightworker and staquarian, I'm learning here :thumb:

Thodin303
12th May 2010, 12:54
Thank you for this lightworker and staquarian, I'm learning here :thumb:

Agreed. :amen: Reminds me of a line on the Native American Prayer.

"I seek strength, not to be greater than my brother,
but to fight my greatest enemy - myself."

I have the hardest time forgiving myself, but I continue to work on it.

blue777
12th May 2010, 12:56
I think the same as you, seeing the bigger picture and realizing that we are all made of source, the same raw material that is consciouss, makes a big difference when comfronted with situations that do not look favourable to oneself

If we push it a bit further and think that maybe in some timeline one is doing the same to others as it is being done to oneself it takes that edge of righteoussness and "I am better than you" "I am a lightworker" etc

I see it as we are all source, some of us have chosen the path of opposite expression and that is ok too. It is not the prefered choice of source or even oneself but it is a valid expression

Then peace can be found by realizing that one does not have the right to change others and it is better that people experience their lessons sooner rather than later

Rather than thinking, how dare they do this to me, it is more productive to think how did I get myself into this situation? What did I do or allowed, where did I forgot to respect my own boundaries, how did I participate in this event, etc

Accepting that one's creation is perfect (not ideal) for what one put out there and moving on having learning the lesson or part of the lesson so maybe the next time it is perfect

By being self responsible and accepting that we are manifesting one's own reality directly or indirectly, forgiveness is possible

I agree with both of you , you have to see the bigger picture...therefore we are hurting ourselves
lol

rosie
12th May 2010, 16:33
http://i40.tinypic.com/iyprh5.jpg

Great Thread!
I agree that forgiveness is so much more then just forgiving.

It is very easy to say you forgive someone, but much harder understanding why you are going through this process of having to forgive.

On a personal level, I have had to learn this way of forgiveness at a very young age in life, so that I could move on. Without forgiving certain people, I would have spent my life living in a broken shell, without knowing my true potential.

When the "true" forgiveness came through me, it was from source guiding me and allowing me to see these people in a new light. Empathy and compassion took over, forgiveness was given, and I was set free from all the shadows and negativity that was surrounding my inner self.

During the time I spent with "source" during my forgiveness, I was told that we are all lovers, haters, givers, takers, killers, rapists, angels, and the list went on. It only takes a split second to change from a loving caring person into a murderous raging maniac. With that in mind, if we cannot forgive our greatest enemy, we will never truly be able to forgive our "true" selves.

in love & light :love: