PDA

View Full Version : kerry's latest interview: Peter Sterling... who is this guy?

Vidya Moksha
12th May 2010, 11:19
Had to laugh at the latest offering from kerry. Think all the latest new age buzz words were in there. During a ayahausca trip (sorry , medicine :P ) Peter Sterling (who he?) was taken aboard a ship containing 'good' greys and told the earth was doomed, but we could all follow drunvalo into our merkaba and make the 5th density to watch events unfold from above?

It didnt resonate with me at all... am I missing something here? maybe i need dna version 5.0.16 to get this stuff?

john.d
12th May 2010, 12:51
No no , you need to upgrade to at least version 5.1.2.2 to watch those channels . Subscribe now to get your free fully adjustable aluminium faraday hat :)

theguardian
12th May 2010, 14:13
lol, Can't digest the interview too.

stardustaquarion
12th May 2010, 14:24
In fairness to Kerry she had released an advisory and is asking that people uses their discernment http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/peter_sterling/peter_sterling.html

But my question will be why release it if she does not endorse it?

kinsuemei2
12th May 2010, 14:28
I dunno the interview was very retro lol the guy reminded me of a werry wogan, chris deberg / cat stevens hybrid, all I know is I want to ride the wave, forget ascension I am not ready

Operator
12th May 2010, 14:33
Apparently there is a tremendous backlog in Kerry's video vault ...

It is mentioned that the interview is about 4 months after June ... so last year. And then it is also mentioned (again) that Obama and the Pope
would announce ET presence in this world at the end of the year. We all know by now that it did not happen.

The only interesting thing remaining from this interview (to me) are the questions:

1. Was there really an intention to disclose or not ?
2. If there was ... what prevented it from happening ?

And related to the subject (not the interview): if there is any future disclosure how close will it be to the real deal ?
My current view is that it probably will rather be distraction than disclosure ...

lightblue
12th May 2010, 16:04
he had this experience on board grays' spaceship while under the influence of hallucionogenic drugs? there'll be many similar accounts i bet if you looked for those...except stirling is handsome..it may be that kerry wants to glam up her content..

i did like the wind harp very much...l

yiolas
12th May 2010, 17:36
I'm in favor of hearing all points of view and experiences. Besides his harp music is beautiful . Check out the free download.

http://harpmagic.com/albums/the-sands-of-time

What was that bell shaped instrument that he used towards the end to produce those beautiful harmonic sounds ?

Another thing, here's another person who says that we need to work on our merkaba inorder to ascend and not have to get onto those darn ships.

shiva777
12th May 2010, 18:13
yeah,I've taken Ayahuasca ,as have many of my friends and one of the most obvious effects is that our own beliefs get put in to the mix of what visions we have...a LOT of subconcious material gets brought up also...and also what needs to be considered is that when you use any drug to altar your state of conciousness it opens a door for astral entities to manipulate your experience.That guy seems to be pretty naive and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the zeta's stepped in and manipulated his experience

K626
12th May 2010, 18:20
He's right about the lightbody stuff. It is the holding pattern for our everness.

blue777
12th May 2010, 18:37
I dunno the interview was very retro lol the guy reminded me of a werry wogan, chris deberg / cat stevens hybrid, all I know is I want to ride the wave, forget ascension I am not ready

What a load of rubbish...here we go again snake oil salesmen selling a load of tosh...I agree with light blue on this one,if people take hallucionogenic drugs they are bound to experience odd thing it f.........s their brain up

cloud9
13th May 2010, 03:28
Well, I absolutely disagree with the nasty comments.... First of all, if any person has an experience like this and feel compelled to talk about it it's the listener who can accept it or rejected but that doesn't make it less real to the person who experienced it. I see a lot of people here who reject the idea of going into the ships if they ever arrive and they laugh about it but I always wonder what if... imagine that somehow we know or are let to know something very bad it's going to happen in a very short time and the whole world is in danger and then you see those ships offering you to take you up and survive, I bet they'll be begging to go into the ships.
Now, I really don't know if it's ever going to happen or if we should go with them, I'll keep the information on the back of my mind just in case.
I've had a few experiences myself, not with Ets but kind of seeing or experiencing another time line or dimension and I know nobody can't understand it, just me because of what I saw. More often than not when I tell the story most people just say Oh, by the way, I had a dream once..... and discard it as a dream too but it wasn't a dream, I wasn't in bed and it was during the day.
People attittud towards this issue and others reminds me of the tv news people every time they are going to report some ufo sighting, they always tell it with sarcasm and implying something like: we don't believe this s***t but we need to entertain you so here it goes the story, however informed people like avalonians believe this stuff even though the vast mayority hasn't seen one yet (like me).
Ayahuasca it's very powerful and it does have the effect of taking you to other dimensions, I'm 100% sure people making fun of it have never tried it so they really don't know but want to look as that they know.

Vidya Moksha
13th May 2010, 08:11
My question was who is he? Im still none the wiser. I dont understand why Kerry posted this. I dont buy into spaceships or merkabas, we are on our own here. And whos to say anything will happen anyway? I dont believe anything will happen in 2012. I am not anti ayahausca in any way, but to report your trip like that? crazy... lets start a 'what i dreamed while i was tripping site eh?' who need proof or logic or even common sense?
Im tired of 5th dimensions, planet disasters and ascension. Maybe i need away from this forum then? seems to be heading that way.

Ascension is nothing new, the Buddhists have been teaching the bardos for many many years, we all get a chance to ascend WHEN WE DIE! Dont people realise there is no ascension without death?

Peter stirling is full of new age gobbldigook, and kerry is heading the same way. It is just peddling fear.

Whatever happened to the reason PC was set up in the first place?

I can think of nothing positive to say about that interview. The music is good, but mazlyn jones is better at that style, without the new age rubbish.

BOOOO say I. go away.

blue777
13th May 2010, 08:23
My question was who is he? Im still none the wiser. I dont understand why Kerry posted this. I dont buy into spaceships or merkabas, we are on our own here. And whos to say anything will happen anyway? I dont believe anything will happen in 2012. I am not anti ayahausca in any way, but to report your trip like that? crazy... lets start a 'what i dreamed while i was tripping site eh?' who need proof or logic or even common sense?
Im tired of 5th dimensions, planet disasters and ascension. Maybe i need away from this forum then? seems to be heading that way.

Ascension is nothing new, the Buddhists have been teaching the bardos for many many years, we all get a chance to ascend WHEN WE DIE! Dont people realise there is no ascension without death?

Peter stirling is full of new age gobbldigook, and kerry is heading the same way. It is just peddling fear.

Whatever happened to the reason PC was set up in the first place?

I can think of nothing positive to say about that interview. The music is good, but mazlyn jones is better at that style, without the new age rubbish.

BOOOO say I. go away.

Flippig heck Vidya we actually agree we need proof or logic or even common sense?who is he anyway , a shaman?
quote:
Peter stirling is full of new age gobbldigook, and kerry is heading the same way. It is just peddling fear. ..he is a snake oil salesman,taking hallucionogenic drugs..that speaks for itself...it is all coming from his imagination....................lol

yiolas
13th May 2010, 11:01
Well, I absolutely disagree with the nasty comments.... First of all, if any person has an experience like this and feel compelled to talk about it it's the listener who can accept it or rejected but that doesn't make it less real to the person who experienced it. I see a lot of people here who reject the idea of going into the ships if they ever arrive and they laugh about it but I always wonder what if... imagine that somehow we know or are let to know something very bad it's going to happen in a very short time and the whole world is in danger and then you see those ships offering you to take you up and survive, I bet they'll be begging to go into the ships..
I have to agree with cloud9 on this one. We can laugh and make fun of the possibility of et's and their ships, but I've said this before and I will say it again, I'm not sure what I would do if faced between an impeding 1,000 foot wave and getting onto an alien ship. Would I cling to mother earth and hope that I will pop through to the 5th dimension or will I get on the ship ?
'To be or not to be' that is the question

Now, I really don't know if it's ever going to happen or if we should go with them, I'll keep the information on the back of my mind just in case.
I've had a few experiences myself, not with Et's but kind of seeing or experiencing another time line or dimension and I know nobody can't understand it, just me because of what I saw. More often than not when I tell the story most people just say Oh, by the way, I had a dream once..... and discard it as a dream too but it wasn't a dream, I wasn't in bed and it was during the day.
People attitude towards this issue and others reminds me of the tv news people every time they are going to report some ufo sighting, they always tell it with sarcasm and implying something like: we don't believe this s***t but we need to entertain you so here it goes the story, however informed people like avalonians believe this stuff even though the vast majority hasn't seen one yet (like me).
Ayahuasca it's very powerful and it does have the effect of taking you to other dimensions, I'm 100% sure people making fun of it have never tried it so they really don't know but want to look as that they know...

How is anyone going to get up the nerve to share their experiences, if we feel that our only reaction can be to agree or disagree. I personally welcome all shades of the human experience.
Kerry is following her truth. take it or leave it. All of us are infact searchers of the TRUTH. Aren't we ?
Besides I found Peter Sterling to be articulate in sharing his message. About the 'new age 'stuff this I think is what Avalon-Camelot is all about. (The great shift in human consciousness, ascension, ufo's , the matrix , the illuminati......etc.)

Swami
13th May 2010, 11:51
Mathew 24:23-25

23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

morguana
13th May 2010, 12:21

exactly vidya, and we can all ascend when we die, just as we can all become living buddhas in this life, it is a matter of choice (and hard self work) thats all.
my guess is that humans are so attached to their bodies that they find it hard to think of ascention without them.

i hope you are ok, and you know what we all need a break from things now and again.
love to you m x
ps you know where i am if you need to chat

Decibellistics
13th May 2010, 20:00
Anyone who has dicscounted this man I would like to inquire about this subject. Have any of you had an experience with ayahuasca??????

The difference between ayahuasca, mushrooms, datura, etc....compared to the synthetics is that IT IS REAL. Why do you think there is such an intense ritualistic endeavor in preparing and taking these teaching tools?

Consider this, maybe he wasn't speaking to aliens, instead he was communicating with the spirit of the plant. Maybe the only reason he saw aliens was because that was what his subconcious would allow to be materialized due to it's regularity within his mind.

Also for all the end of the world consideration, maybe the end of the world is a metaphor.

When you take these you enter the spirit world and you are then experiencing two separate realities one which is here and the other which is there. The trick is to be able to do this without drugs. If you can take into account the PROBABILITY of the world ending and forgive the ones that have perpetrated it and know that you yourself are in good hands and do your own spiritual work in whatever way you see fit whether with hallucinogens or group meditations in order to transcend past these obstructions of what the world truly is.

If our intent is creation and we continue to focus on the uglies of the world then our intent will strengthen the uglies simply for focusing upon them. If we can separate ourselves from this form of reality and accept other forms of reality as being real then we may find ourselves in a position where our own individual truths and realizations present themselves in this reality. Thought manifestation in other words.

I'll probably get grief for this but ya'll should read Castenada's work.....some of you remind me of Carlos!

When you come down and you feel the essence of everything surrounding you and communicating with you, you realize the interconnectedness of every aspect that makes up the three dimensional reality. You will realize that everything else in the world has absolutely no importance compared to the divine realization.

We will all return to what we came from, and everything that we experience right now is just a stepping stone on the path out of the bush. The question is does your path have heart. One will make you joyous, the other will make you dread the world you live in. You can choose to leave this paths whenever you decide. But ask yourself this before you do, Does this path have heart?

Operator
13th May 2010, 21:07
Anyone who has dicscounted this man I would like to inquire about this subject. Have any of you had an experience with ayahuasca??????
The difference between ayahuasca, mushrooms, datura, etc....compared to the synthetics is that IT IS REAL. Why do you think there is such an intense ritualistic endeavor in preparing and taking these teaching tools?

I think that you are right and his experiences should not be discounted. The word hallucination has a negative sound to it but who will testify that what we see is the only true perception.

E.g. (experience without drugs) look at the video of Jill Bolte Tailor: my stroke of insight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU)
In her case she experiences a different reality because of a stroke. Could it be that if we eliminate blockages in our brain we start seeing (real !) reality ?

Another example ... I've seen a British documentary (can't remember where so I don't have a link) that showed that John wrote Revelation while he was banned to Patmos.
Patmos is all covered with mushrooms and it's very well possible he consumed the stuff. What he wrote was his experience in the words understandable for his time.

In some versions of the bible it will even tell you that he was taken up in the third (?) heaven and that he didn't know if he was IN or OUT of his body !
I think that is a revelation by itself !

How much I would like to talk with and ask some questions to shamanic indigenous people. When we picture tribes communicating by drums, smoke signals ... the perception is most probably wrong.

Drumming and smoke is probably used to get in a trance state ... how about that to be able to 'communicate' !?!
Als when smoking a peace pipe ... what are they smoking ... especially if it is for peace making ? How about reach unity in spirit ?

I am not an expert at all ... but I think there is much more to this than we can imagine

yiolas
13th May 2010, 22:52
Has anyone read Kerry's updated explanation the Peter Sterling interview. Without having read it first, Kerry's comments coincide with my previous one above. Here is an excerpt of what she has to say, there's a link to the rest.

We chose our witnesses with care and use a lot of our own intuition in bringing any particular story forward for consideration by our viewers. We are not going to tell you what is true and what is false. We will not put ourselves in the paternal position of telling you how to think, what to think or what conclusions to draw. On the contrary. I have a profound conviction in the abilities innate within each and every spiritual being to be able to discern and decide for themselves what they choose to believe as truth. And I have an even greater dedication to the freedom and sovereignty of each person to make their own choices as to what resonates and what does not.

We are not here to spoon feed you "the truth" about the nature of reality or what it means to be human. That is for you to decide. What we will do is present what we find to be worth considering. Both the positive and negative aspects of our realities... We want to open the dialog not close it down.

Project Camelot encourages you to think and consider all sides of every question. We do not learn only from seeing the positive... in fact in this dimension the lessons are most concerned with seeing the polarities and attaining the mastery to discern how to balance the light and dark.. How to love with wisdom. How to see with the heart and go beyond the illusion of opposites into the unity of one. No one can do this for you. Nor should they.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/peter_sterling/peter_sterling.html

Dougall
14th May 2010, 07:36
Remember that when you meet a man who is playing the harp on the beach, he is likely to tell you a story such as this.
Take it with as many grains of salt as you like. Ramblings at the midnight bus station.

However, Kerry finds redemption in the Andy Lloyd interview. Planets orbiting the dark star, Brilliant!

RAKMEiSTER
14th May 2010, 14:59
i think it was a good decision to post this video
and like he said himself some parts what he talks about will with some resonate and with some not, thats just how it is, and differs person a person cause indeed not everybody is as spiritualized awaken or at an *level as the other. jeah there were parts where i also had things were i was thinking hmm of his view on it but in the bigger picture/aspect most of it does makes sense for both scientific viewpoints and spiritual viewpoints

in the end all live is a vibration :)
Live: its all connected

Decibellistics
14th May 2010, 21:34
I think that you are right and his experiences should not be discounted. The word hallucination has a negative sound to it but who will testify that what we see is the only true perception.

E.g. (experience without drugs) look at the video of Jill Bolte Tailor: my stroke of insight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU)
In her case she experiences a different reality because of a stroke. Could it be that if we eliminate blockages in our brain we start seeing (real !) reality ?

Another example ... I've seen a British documentary (can't remember where so I don't have a link) that showed that John wrote Revelation while he was banned to Patmos.
Patmos is all covered with mushrooms and it's very well possible he consumed the stuff. What he wrote was his experience in the words understandable for his time.

In some versions of the bible it will even tell you that he was taken up in the third (?) heaven and that he didn't know if he was IN or OUT of his body !
I think that is a revelation by itself !

How much I would like to talk with and ask some questions to shamanic indigenous people. When we picture tribes communicating by drums, smoke signals ... the perception is most probably wrong.

Drumming and smoke is probably used to get in a trance state ... how about that to be able to 'communicate' !?!
Als when smoking a peace pipe ... what are they smoking ... especially if it is for peace making ? How about reach unity in spirit ?

I am not an expert at all ... but I think there is much more to this than we can imagine

Thanks Op,
I appreciate your insight. I too am no self proclaimed medicine man by any means, but to discount the use of the substances as teachers is just silly.
You hit the nail on the head though, people have been using these substances for thousands upon thousands of years and it has been documented to certain extents.
And near death experiences or strokes etc are just as much of a hallucinogen as anything else....you just don't have to ingest a substance to have the experience. Ever wonder why people have the experience reports where they die in the middle of their experience and then are reborn.......same thing. Death is the otherworld.....you just stay there.
Is it possible to get stuck in the otherworld, absolutely....so if people imply that is what ****ing up their brains is then sure.....but that is why the shamans use these as tools and not for recreation.
Also considering that they are stuck in the otherworld....maybe their brains aren't really messed up, they are just experiencing that reality exclusively. I'm not going to get into the pros and cons of that scenario but I don't think anyone should think less of what would be scientifically classified as a schizophrenic, they are seeing and communicating with aspects that none of us could ever imagine and most will never experience.

I would imagine that the peace pipe offerings consisted of tobacco, sage, other medicinal herbs, and probably marijuana. Sage is often used in smudging (cleansing) ceremonies.

I recommend that anyone interested in this subject read the books by Carlos Casteneda, Daniel Pinchbeck's 2012 return of Quetzocoatl, and his Cosmic Serpent book (can't remember the name) Basically Pinchback states that when under the influence of DMT and Ayahuasca in particularly you are actually communicating with your DNA. Mckenna's stuff is alright but a little bit hard to read due to his ate upness (a fine example of why you shouldn't have prolonged use on massive dosages of hallucinogens.)

This next part is my disclaimer to all interested in this subject:
I once was a psychonaut and realized that you can only go so far with the substances as teachers until you can summon your allies without taking the actual plant. The use of the drugs causes more negative side effects in the long run compared to the positive. But the substances in teaching are necessary to break people out of their comfortable Western Logic/Reason viewpoints and perspective of the world and how it is functioning. It allows us to break the ongoing socialization that we have been forced into since a child.
Though the fact is, not everyone needs to take the drugs at all, or very very very few times because as don juan puts its. He isn't as dumb as you are Carlos, that's why he didn't practice with Mescalito as many times as you did.
I also have to say that the synthetics are extremely harmful to your mind and body and contain no spirit or essence within them compared to the natural entheogens, and that if one were to practice you should do so under the care and supervision of a loved one that you trust and that the repercussions of your experience may be the fact that the spirit you have ingested is not willing to be your ally.

This stuff isn't something to take lightly and is not recreational, this is full blown sorcery, esoteric magic that ancients have practiced for many many years, so if you don't want to be involved with devoting your lives to being on the path of a warrior, and eventually becoming a man of knowledge, I do not recommend anyone to try these things.

I'm not saying it's wrong to have a single experience or even one or two, but if you truly decide to go balls to the walls in this subject, you better tread light as hell on your feet and in your spirit.

PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO TELL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHEN YOU BEGIN TO BE UNABLE TO PHRASE YOUR SENTENCES TOGETHER COHERENTLY!!!!!! Therefore, be respectful to yourself, the spirits in the plants, and the people around you!
Peace and love.
Oh, and as my own personal f the statistics. I have ingested far more than I probably should have of many things both synthetic and natural, and I am a fully functional sane human being. I get damn near straight A's on the college level, I have held jobs for multiple year intervals, and I love to live. Statistics are wrong, and you get to decide whether or not you want to be stupid and destroy your brain or if you want to be respectful and take on an alternate form of a teacher/learner scenario and be smart about it, then you can!!!!!! You get to create your own reality, and your actions allow the intent to manifest!!!!!!!

It is an ancient form of Toltec knowledge and magic, according to Theun Mares the Toltec people consisted of the Atlanteans, the Yaqui, the Tibetans, among many many many others. In fact he states that the reason Atlantis fell was because the Atlanteans were so fargone in this form of magic that they ultimately became to greedy and too powerful and that they caused their own demise due to the fact that they were practicing this and many other forms of magic which was their ultimate downfall....They decided to be disrespectful to the spirits and knowledge that is provided to all of us from the otherworld, 5th dimension, heaven.....whatever the hell ya wanna call it.

starsmoonmtns
16th May 2010, 06:16
Mind over Matter
Free Expression, You decide...
Imagination is Key

Balance

Peace

Love

I do not resonate my beloved ones....
Nor would I ever charge a fee for anything,
as if I have anything that you do not have to pay for!!!!
Look inside yourself and hopefully, one day, it will arrive.........and so will you.

HUGS 2 ALL