PDA

View Full Version : 24. The Annunaki detective.

Tony
13th May 2011, 08:14
The Annunaki detective.

We don't know all the facts, information is still being kept from us.
Anything we come up with is due to the data so far, so things will change.

What do we know about these beings called Annunaki. Well, they like gold....or they need gold! They seem experts in DNA, they have advanced technology and they like to eat ….us!

Well, they also have a weakness!

Every thing in this universe is created by three principles, attraction, aversion and inertia. It is in every atom and planetary system, and it pervades every sentient being. It's what holds this deluded system together.

One could call these principles clouded consciousness, which are based on these three poisons. Desire, aversion and ignorance. It's what drives us all. The main culprit being ignorance....ignorance of ones true nature. We all still believe things are solid and real, and what we do is a big deal!

The Annunaki are also subject to these principles. All they know is how to change matter, which is only a matter changing a frequencies.
It is still matter. Ice, water and vapour is all the same.

They are driven to find gold. I suppose the connection is that gold means infinite life...for them. So they fear death and hope to keep going.

They are coming here to pick up gold, which has been collected for them by 'you know who'. Paid for by us. I assume that 'you know who'
is hoping for bigger technology, a bigger gun to kill any 'you know who's' who didn't have a big enough pile of gold.

Put it this way, for them, someone has to be in-charge! They are suffering from hope and fear in abundance. It's all down to them thinking this is all real. I cannot believe that's this is the only fun they can think of!

So what can we do about all this.....nothing! We can let a lot of people know...if they will listen. But even then...what?

If you have a good idea, please let me know.

For me it is just a matter of un-clouding consciousness, them I'm off!
Oh, I forgot, I made a promise to keep coming back, to help.

None of this is a big deal, just find your centre.

And don't try too hard!!

your friend
pie'n'eal

Davidallany
13th May 2011, 08:25
Every thing in this universe is created by three principles, attraction, aversion and inertia
Yes according t what we Humans know about anything so far. Maybe our believes are wrong, twisted or incomplete. I think the so called Annunaki have already thought about the so called universal laws if that what they found out, and maybe have found a way to remedy the weaknesses.

Tony
13th May 2011, 08:34
Every thing in this universe is created by three principles, attraction, aversion and inertia
Yes according t what we Humans know about anything so far. Maybe our believes are wrong, twisted or incomplete. I think the so called Annunaki have already thought about the so called universal laws if that what they found out, and maybe have found a way to remedy the weaknesses.

Hello Davidallany
It's nice to chat with you again.
I'm sure you are right.

But their weakness is LACK OF COMPASSION!
The final outcome of knowledge must be unconditional love.

When you 'know' then there is nothing else to do, but help.
I'm still in ignorance, because I still think I have something to do....!?

love
pie'n'eal