PDA

View Full Version : Trapped inside an economic Prison - Chapter I, II and III - Nigel Farage

Gustav
14th May 2011, 14:04
Good afternoon,

As some or much of you know Nigel Farage has been spot on in term of predictions. Just as other 'idiots who nobody wants to listen to' like Ron Paul and Peter Schiff. This video gives a very good insight in what every politician could have known and, at least partly, could have prevented everything. So, if you want to be confirmed in what you think about Europe in terms of how awful it is, is getting or is going to become than do watch this video. So, if you don't know anything about what is, also, going on in Europe in terms of trying to create one state over the backs of the peoples of Europe do watch this:

2YcgACl1Sr8

And of course I would like to hear your thoughts on the matter If you like to share it.

Gustav

delaware
14th May 2011, 17:24
thank you for this post, Gustav, I think Mr. Frange is quite right and I wish there were more politicans like him in Europe, personally I am disappointed by the way the EU has developped, much too much control, no democracy, people left out of important decisions, it became a game of power and getting as much money as possible on the cost of everybody and everything else ...

sunnyrap
14th May 2011, 18:11
I'm wondering what is happening that there are not more political 'whistleblowers' in our own Congress. Elites have to have their cooperation to keep the farce going. I have written my representatives and gotten NOTHING pertinent to my questions or comments about these things at all., ever. Seems to me we need to seriously get to these folks and heard THEM into the light--and get the inside info on how they are being manipulated to get to those who do the manipulating. Just musing out loud, here.

By the way, some years ago when Ron Paul was first getting a lot of attention, there was a lot of videos and pics circulating that implicated him as being a kind of elite trojan horse (pics of him flashing the hand signal they all use, etc.).

Tony
14th May 2011, 18:52
Good afternoon,

As some or much of you know Nigel Farage has been spot on in term of predictions. Just as other 'idiots who nobody wants to listen to' like Ron Paul and Peter Schiff. This video gives a very good insight in what every politician could have known and, at least partly, could have prevented everything. So, if you want to be confirmed in what you think about Europe in terms of how awful it is, is getting or is going to become than do watch this video. So, if you don't know anything about what is, also, going on in Europe in terms of trying to create one state over the backs of the peoples of Europe do watch this:

2YcgACl1Sr8

And of course I would like to hear your thoughts on the matter If you like to share it.

Gustav

Thanks Gustav,

It seems it's violence is what they what.

pie'n'eal

gabbahh
14th May 2011, 19:06
Dear Nigel is one of the few politicans with the guts to tell the truth. I don't know if he has an agenda, and I don't care. He puts the finger on the sore spots. They sold us the EU and the Euro as something good which would bring progress. They got me fooled, and many with me.

Didn't take long for a lot of people to wake up to the developing reality: rampant inflation and an even biger distance between the peoples and those in power. Democracy in Europe is long gone. We vote no, they still follow through with their laws. The EU government, corporations are working with central bankers and other power groups. They call the shots, we are their resources.

I do not know what to think of the current crisis. It looks like the house of cards is crashing. Both in EU and the US and coming soon in China too it seems. I do not know if this current crisis is engineered. If it is, I do not know if the effects are as intented. Does anyone know? History has tought us that most of these crashes were engineered, and very profitable for those on the inside. The same seems to be true for this crisis.

The European government is using the crisis, to impose austerity and are trying to use it to centralise more control. The purpose of the EU appears to be the abolishment of the Nation State. It is a pillar of the NWO. People in Greece and other European countries have woken up to the realities: Your politicians sold you out, the bankers lie and rob us blind, and it is only getting worse. So a power struggle seems to going on.

I think the crisis of the monetary and financial system was both engineered and unavoidable. I believe they want to collapse the Euro and USD to introduce a new and very different EU and USA. Not really different, we will just be poorer and more dependend on the system. More controls to protect our economic freedoms. This is what the EU government wants it seems. More control, less freedom, better servants. The people in Greece seem to disagree, and want their freedom back. There is hope.

For all those in Greece, I thank you for standing up to the bankers, fascist Europe, and the politicans! Refuse, Resist. Fight the system.

Love, Ton

gabbahh
14th May 2011, 19:15
Thanks Gustav,

It seems it's violence is what they what.

pie'n'eal
And violence they are getting. Resulting in more rules to protect us from ourselves. Endless circle of violence, fear, more control.

Lost Soul
14th May 2011, 19:51
Totalitarianism is on the rise as the end nears.

Gustav
14th May 2011, 21:29
@ Delaware, You're welcome. And you are quite right that it has become a game of power. But in my opinion, let not ourselves be fooled and see that this has been the goal from the start of the European Coal and Steel Community onward.

@ Sunnyrap. You have a point about getting everything into the light as well as Ron Paul. As much as I support his stance on almost everything, which is not much because he seems to represent liberty and the constitution only, there is always a voice in the back of my back that holds me back to go for it completely. I don't know why, even having seen the pictures you refer to.

@ Pie'n'eal. I think you are right in a certain way. Especially with the Lisbon treaty in force there is much that can be taken over from the nations in a 'state of emergency'. Getting masses angry is one thing, the other thing is how to control them. I have a feeling they will need a lot more chemicals in the air, in our water, in our food and vaccins before we are completely docile ;)

@ Gabbahh. Engineered or not (most likely yes) plans indeed were in the making before the crisis hit Europe. But that's how they always done that. For example when they wanted a European Court there was already talk of that before there was officially any inquiry into those possibilities. Amongst others the father of secretary Donner wrote an article in French only (under scholars in the Netherlands one of the least used languages, especially in legal sciences mind you!) in which he urged the establishment of a European Court with or without the consent of the nations expecting the nations to hand over their sovereignity on that part and if they would not co-operate the new established court would have to proclaim itself above those highest court of the european nations. And thus exactly they did with the 'van gend en loos'- 'costa-enel'- and 'commission vs italyt 68- cases. Really scary stuff if you dive into it.
And even what I just described is only the material outcome of discussions going at least a few decades back..

Oh and I fully agree that it is based on fear and control as their main force. Disorganization and fun than seem to be the best 'weapons' here :jester:

Darla Ken Pearce
14th May 2011, 22:03
Thanks for this thread, it's very interesting. We always love to pick over the bones until the last morsel is gone and then, after that, we must continue knawing on the bones until they disintegrate into dust or our jaws get tired. Here we gather to do this with great relish and fervor. Isn't it time for some new ideas not these old worn ones?

The problem, in fact, with Ron Paul and Nigel Farage is that they flog a very dead horse and it just doesn't matter anymore. It can't get up anymore. It's over-extended and falls from the weight of it's own excesses. The BBQ's over, the honored guests have fled to safe houses and palaces in other countries, and the people remain very hungry indeed. Oh, and in America most of the people are armed to the teeth and they've had endless wars to sharpen up their killing skills. What could possible go wrong with this picture?

I used to tell everyone ~ we should pay them to stay home and then, we could have saved our country and stopped endless wars because no one would be there to fund them. The greed and bribes are so far out of sight, no one will believe the scope of their corruption.

There is absolutely nothing new to see. Ron Paul has been talking for so long, he's not a spring chicken anymore. Like others in Congress, he's gotten richer while we've gotten poorer. The last time he ran, he cared so little about his supporters, he didn't have enough courtesy to tell them when he got out of the race, they got the bulletin off Fox news as they labored on his behalf.

Well, keeping knawing...

No good can come until we arrest, ask to resign, and clean out the all the corrupt ~ parts and systems. At present these systems are being propped up, like a dead potted plant in some hallway; and that's okay for reasons of sentimental value. I suggest we, stop beating this dead horse. Let us bring into existence the dawn of an entirely new day where wars, violence, and bloodshed, is a quaint thing of the past. So, how about it? xoxoxox

GlassSteagallfan
15th May 2011, 00:06
Nigel Farage may as well have been talking about the United States - the Fed buying all the Treasury paper rather than the ECB buying the bad debt. The Euro Central Bank is now a bad debt bank, whereas the Fed is Americas bad bank. Both bankrupt and no assets.

Here in the United States, we still have a chance to end Wall St and the Fed with H.R. 1489: Return to Prudent Banking Act of 2011:

"To repeal certain provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and revive the separation between commercial banking and the securities business, in the manner provided in the Banking Act of 1933, the so-called "Glass-Steagall Act", and for other purposes."

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h112-1489

Gustav
15th May 2011, 11:57
Thanks for this thread, it's very interesting. We always love to pick over the bones until the last morsel is gone and then, after that, we must continue knawing on the bones until they disintegrate into dust or our jaws get tired. Here we gather to do this with great relish and fervor. Isn't it time for some new ideas not these old worn ones?

The problem, in fact, with Ron Paul and Nigel Farage is that they flog a very dead horse and it just doesn't matter anymore. It can't get up anymore. It's over-extended and falls from the weight of it's own excesses. The BBQ's over, the honored guests have fled to safe houses and palaces in other countries, and the people remain very hungry indeed. Oh, and in America most of the people are armed to the teeth and they've had endless wars to sharpen up their killing skills. What could possible go wrong with this picture?

I used to tell everyone ~ we should pay them to stay home and then, we could have saved our country and stopped endless wars because no one would be there to fund them. The greed and bribes are so far out of sight, no one will believe the scope of their corruption.

There is absolutely nothing new to see. Ron Paul has been talking for so long, he's not a spring chicken anymore. Like others in Congress, he's gotten richer while we've gotten poorer. The last time he ran, he cared so little about his supporters, he didn't have enough courtesy to tell them when he got out of the race, they got the bulletin off Fox news as they labored on his behalf.

Well, keeping knawing...

No good can come until we arrest, ask to resign, and clean out the all the corrupt ~ parts and systems. At present these systems are being propped up, like a dead potted plant in some hallway; and that's okay for reasons of sentimental value. I suggest we, stop beating this dead horse. Let us bring into existence the dawn of an entirely new day where wars, violence, and bloodshed, is a quaint thing of the past. So, how about it? xoxoxox

I don't see the EU or USA being a dead horse. The financial systems are in my opinion. Because there are still thousands of people in the EU and the USA (or worldwide for that matter) that will be clinging on to the power they have reached now. Even when or if the forces behind all of this are resigning, have moved on or focussed their attention elsewhere, parts of the institutions in the msm world will try to maintain their power. And those are the ones to watch in the EU, USA or anywhere in the world. They could be the precursors or lynchpins to implement further strategies without the puppets formerly used.

As for Ron Paul, in my memory it was more that newsoutlets were pumping up the drum that he was stopping in the hours/days before he would make that announcement. If I remember incorrectly than I share your view.

I am wondering, since you brought it up, you are talking about bringing that into existence that we want to see namely a world without wars, violence and bloodshed. If every individual has the power to decide to opt out, is than not just that enough to do? And when a person has decided to do so he or she will not/be less affected by the implosion of this system that is ultimately doomed to fail anyway? Maybe I see it more as not the rising of a new consciousness, but just the removal of the bars. So it is not us who make a decision that moves or changes, but it is the restrictional system that vanishes that is the change while we stay 'the same'. anyway just my thoughts, although not completely on topic ;). would love to hear from you all

Gustav