PDA

View Full Version : Question about ascension process everyone talk about

SkepticSoul
13th May 2010, 10:15
Hi all

I hope you are all doing very good this time of year xD and i want to say to you all that I love you very much.

Now here's my question:

There are alot of indications that an ascension process is going on right now and this consists of energy/light waves that raise our vibration to a higher frequency.
Now can this ascension process be stopped or be dramaticaly slowed down by for instance smoking, drinking alcohol, taking drugs etc.. ??

Appreciate feedback

Vidya Moksha
13th May 2010, 10:28
you have to die to ascend. why dont people get this? you leave your physical body.

Read The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, by Sogyal Rinpoche for the old buddhist teachings, well worth a look

or read this forum for new age nonsense ;)

blue777
13th May 2010, 10:41
you have to die to ascend. why dont people get this? you leave your physical body.

Read The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, by Sogyal Rinpoche for the old buddhist teachings, well worth a look

no , i do not agree with you on this one ...you do not have to die, that is why we have been through all this suffering to pay back the karma....the way it will be done is to change the sound frequencies in your blood body and brain , by conquering the Ego, assisted by people giving you a higher level of consciousness .Once these frequencies are changed to a 2 nd inversion we become more spiritual . but still posses a body..the next stage of Mankinds Evolution and transmutation...you did not understand it before....

Vidya Moksha
13th May 2010, 10:47
i'll bite just once. this wont take a quick answer on your part.

describe this process, how you know, what your source material is, where the proof is, where the theory is even. why you posted this info.....

i stand by my original post until such time as i have something sensible and coherent to work with and which may enable me to change my mind. i doubt it will happen, but am open minded enough.

i realise there are many open minded people in here, but some are so open minded their brains fell out.

Swami
13th May 2010, 10:54
I think its got something to do with an energywave coming to Earth opening/changing our DNA.......

Just a thought thoo......

Vidya Moksha
13th May 2010, 11:02
I think its got something to do with an energywave coming to Earth opening/changing our DNA.......

a nuclear bomb would change our dna, microwaves might also... and?... we die..

i can believe energy waves have hit, and caused planetary upheavels before, why do we suppose suddenly we start vibrating at higher frequencies?

i know we endure into spirit, i have played with spirits for real.. but they are dead in the sense of leaving this physical body, but they still exist, and it could be suggested they operate on a different frequency.. would they have dna? interesting one, i would doubt it....

i still dont see ascension without loss of the physical body = death... so care to enlighten me further ?

im not negative to this thru dogma, i simply dont buy it.. i see it as new age bu ll shi t

blue777
13th May 2010, 11:04
i'll bite just once. this wont take a quick answer on your part.

describe this process, how you know, what your source material is, where the proof is, where the theory is even. why you posted this info.....

i stand by my original post until such time as i have something sensible and coherent to work with and which may enable me to change my mind. i doubt it will happen, but am open minded enough.

i realise there are many open minded people in here, but some are so open minded their brains fell out.

o.k miss skeptical..firstly everything oscillates at the atomic level ....therefore matter anti=matter consciousness is linked to sound. You would like to keep everything earthly which is a shame....to raise the levels of consciousness , one has to conquer their EGO andfear which creates negative spiritual, emotional, intellectual and metaphysical thoughts patterns of UNREALITY, HATE , FALSEHOOD, and DISORDERED REASON=INSANITY
If you use LOVE POSITIVE emotional thought with positive spiritual.emotional ,intellectual and metaphysical thought you get REALITY, LOVE , TRUTH , AND REASON=SANITY.
A lot of the ego is conquered through suffering, and the consciousness is raised by learning from people who have suffered and raised their consciousness......therefore ASCENSION ..LINKED TO DOLORES CANNON is done by changing the frequency in the blood body and brain by conquering FEAR and the ego.....this will co-incide with the frequency of the Earth going higher as well.
PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL NEGATIVE when we go through the precession of the equinoxes will goto the wheel of Death and Reincarnation..the wheel of karma...so they will learn all about negativism all over again...Once you called me a 15 year old person.......that was due to your pride and arrogance/////

Vidya Moksha
13th May 2010, 11:08
...Once you called me a 15 year old person.......that was due to your pride and arrogance/////

no it was due to posts like the one u just made.

oops, there's another cycle on the samskaric wheel for my neagativity eh? :P

blue777
13th May 2010, 11:11
no it was due to posts like the one u just made.

oops, there's another cycle on the samskaric wheel for my neagativity eh? :P
make the deaf hear and the blind see......read the post again....

SkepticSoul
13th May 2010, 11:39
Hi all, thx for the replies very intresting!

Here's my tought, I'm talking about the ascension process as 'a process' and basicly 'life' is that process no?
Some people like David Wilcock and think alikes from the interviews and articles talk about 'waves' coming in from the center of the universe or galaxy (not sure) that react with our vibrational state, our DNA or RNA, our consciousness, maybe even physical changes (like the planets right now are heating up resulting also going into an ascension process), etc.

What i'm asking is, is this process being slowed down or sumhow affected by smoking, taking drugs, drinking alcohol, etc.

I believe when we reach ascension is when we can fully connect to the highest dimension hence highest frequency = highest vibration? The so-called highest consciousness or intelligence. I have read an article about 'the electrical universe' and pretty much makes sence to me. It states the universe is an electrical body more than it is of 'matter' as we know it. As our tought processes and feelings and so on in our body is electrical. Couldn't the universe in 'matter-state' be the body of the higher consciousness as our body is the matter-state of our consiousness.

Think about that yo!

Peace

tone3jaguar
13th May 2010, 11:54
Now here's my question:

There are alot of indications that an ascension process is going on right now and this consists of energy/light waves that raise our vibration to a higher frequency.
Now can this ascension process be stopped or be dramaticaly slowed down by for instance smoking, drinking alcohol, taking drugs etc.. ??

Appreciate feedback

Depends on the frequency (how often) an individual does these things. Also depends on what you refer to as drugs. Pharmaceuticals yes, psychedelics no. I have been doing research on this for quite some time. What I have turned up is that the changes that are happening right now are mostly happening in the subtle energy bodies. There are 14 subtle energy bodies that emanate out around each of us and extend out about 13 feet. These energy bodies have what you might refer to as energetic DNA in them. As this subtle energy DNA is being changed by the higher frequency of consciousness that our solar system is moving into now we will begin to experience our perceived vibrational frequency increasing. Regardless of personal habbit, the subtle energy DNA will be upgraded or geometrically changed for the better, or how ever you want to think of it. If we allow our flesh, or the illusion we call flesh, to vibrate at these new higher frequencies then eventually the material DNA will be changed to match up with the energetic DNA in the subtle energies. If we hold the frequency of our flesh down then it will not.

Swami
13th May 2010, 12:06
a nuclear bomb would change our dna, microwaves might also... and?... we die..

i can believe energy waves have hit, and caused planetary upheavels before, why do we suppose suddenly we start vibrating at higher frequencies?

i know we endure into spirit, i have played with spirits for real.. but they are dead in the sense of leaving this physical body, but they still exist, and it could be suggested they operate on a different frequency.. would they have dna? interesting one, i would doubt it....

i still dont see ascension without loss of the physical body = death... so care to enlighten me further ?

im not negative to this thru dogma, i simply dont buy it.. i see it as new age bu ll shi t

I meant this DUDE..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oURVtGKW420

rosie
13th May 2010, 14:02
SkepticSoul,
I see many types of ascension articles going around. I believe the earth right now is ascending in her own cycle. She is entering the center of the Milky Way in 2012 and will be blasted with much more magnetic energy then she has had for over 26,000 years.

I see everyday people ascending from being self centered, to becoming loving, giving souls in this lifetime. For me, that is ascension, growing for the better of all mankind.

I have had some experiences due to being "forced" out of my body (from shock) and have been to a place where I knew instantly that I needed to become more spiritual here on earth, if I ever wanted to be able to come back to where I was taken for comfort and knowledge. There are many dimensions once we die. These dimensions are shared with other light beings from other races who have also ascended. This is where I was shown that we are one in the same, with every E.T out there. We are all looking for source, and we do work together in these dimensions.

You can ascend in these dimension. Each dimension gets you closer to the "source" of all creation, as we are all (our energy) part of source and will all eventually go back there.

If you have chosen ascension, all it means is that you have made the choice not to be
re-incarnated into a biological body once you have become energy (after the death of the body).

I know if I did not have those OBE's, I would not even be thinking of ascension, because I would not know what I could be missing. But because I have been there, and was shown this other type of "life", I could not fathom coming back here again. So I must do my work here, so that I will ascend once again to that dimension. Material gain is not the game here for me, it is the relationship with my spirituality that counts 100%.

in love & light :wub:

blue777
13th May 2010, 14:10

yes I totally agree
the superwave is that last piece of the puzzle to change the frequency in our blood body and brain...make it all positive
lol

SkepticSoul
13th May 2010, 14:17
Rosie

If you don't want to reďncarnate what is the point? Aren't we here in the 3D to experience??
U don't need to necessarely reincarnate to planet earth.. u could choose to reincarnate sumwhere else in the universe no? To experience stuff there u couldn't experience elsewhere..
isn't experience the reason why we are here?

I know alot of people are talking about purpose and destiny to fullfill by raising the frequency on this planet to help humanity move along but when once ascended to a higher frequency when u die, are u able to experience as u can in the 3d world? or are these experiences shared with other entities that have had the experience? would u experience it the same as the other entity did?

rosie
13th May 2010, 14:43
Rosie

If you don't want to reďncarnate what is the point? Aren't we here in the 3D to experience??
U don't need to necessarely reincarnate to planet earth.. u could choose to reincarnate sumwhere else in the universe no? To experience stuff there u couldn't experience elsewhere..
isn't experience the reason why we are here?

I know alot of people are talking about purpose and destiny to fullfill by raising the frequency on this planet to help humanity move along but when once ascended to a higher frequency when u die, are u able to experience as u can in the 3d world? or are these experiences shared with other entities that have had the experience? would u experience it the same as the other entity did?

In the realm I experienced, all the experiences of all entities was shared instantly, it is a "knowing" that happens, instant and very compassionate towards all who are experiencing the 3D worlds. Our own 3D experiences are joined with all 3D experiences, from all creations. This is part of the "universal knowledge". More knowledge is gained as we ascend to higher dimensions (closer to source.)

We are here for experience, but most forget, the reason most of us came back here, was not for material gain, but to experience the worldly gift of love and giving. We are then caught up in just having to survive, and most do not remember their reasons for the 3D rebirth.

I find is frustrating that not all people can experience the other realms while living 3D. It is like a jump start to our memories of past. Even though I was "forced" by someone else to get there, and I would not want anyone to have to experience that, I am thankful that it did happen, for I know we are never truly alone, and never will be.

Hope this helps some,
in love & light :wub:

SkepticSoul
13th May 2010, 14:51
thank you very much rosie that was a complete and very good answer to my question thx alot for this

i gotta note, i'm highly and i mean truly highly philosofical in thinking and i must say this intrests me the most out of all things that's out there.
but 1 more question

wouldn't u rather experience the thing like 'first-hand' urself rather than sharing the experience that just pops up like a memory?
wouldn't u want to like 'relive' an experience that u got from another entity that had this experience?

Let me give u an example

Let's say there was a world where humans could fly without planes, but rather like use an energy to propel itself into the air.
lets say sum1 had this experience of flying in the air. wouldn't u want to relive that experience even tough it is shared to u? even if u first-handedly experienced the flying in the air, after u reincarnated wouldn't u want to re-experience it?

OR

If you have shared experience does it FEEL real so that u could re-experience it over and over again? Cause i don't think you could actually 'feel' in the higher dimension the same way u'd feel in this 3d no?

Chrononaut
13th May 2010, 15:07
thank you very much rosie that was a complete and very good answer to my question thx alot for this

i gotta note, i'm highly and i mean truly highly philosofical in thinking and i must say this intrests me the most out of all things that's out there.
but 1 more question

wouldn't u rather experience the thing like 'first-hand' urself rather than sharing the experience that just pops up like a memory?
wouldn't u want to like 'relive' an experience that u got from another entity that had this experience?

Let me give u an example

Let's say there was a world where humans could fly without planes, but rather like use an energy to propel itself into the air.
lets say sum1 had this experience of flying in the air. wouldn't u want to relive that experience even tough it is shared to u? even if u first-handedly experienced the flying in the air, after u reincarnated wouldn't u want to re-experience it?

OR

If you have shared experience does it FEEL real so that u could re-experience it over and over again? Cause i don't think you could actually 'feel' in the higher dimension the same way u'd feel in this 3d no?

SkepticSoul,

I found something that would be interesting for this topic,

The Universe
Darkness, also known as "Satan" or "The Devil," created the universe (and, this includes the higher, non-physical dimensions, too). He is holding all of us captive inside of it. The true creator of existence lives in a different realm--the True Realm. The universe is indeed a crude pseudo-creation, and everything in it is based upon programming (e.g., DNA). There is no programming in the True Realm, because it is not a virtual reality, it is simply reality. In the True Realm, crude concepts such as time, biological life, karma, and physics do not exist. Only Darkness, who is a pseudo-creator, would create a realm that is based on such things. Anything that is "technical" or governed by rules or restrictions (which, by the way, is everything in this universe, with the concept of "karma" being just one example) is crude. The True Creator does not need to rely on any rules. That is why this universe is the Matrix--it has rules. It is a virtual reality, as opposed to reality.

When one dies, then goes on to the astral world (the fourth dimension), in between physical incarnations, they are still inside of Darkness's universe. And, even if one "ascends" beyond the fourth dimension, into a higher dimension, they are still inside of Darkness's universe. The only way to get out of the universe and into the True Realm is for the universe to be destroyed. One cannot "ascend" into the True Realm.

The False Realm
The False Realm that Darkness created is made up of 12 universes. What we call "the universe"--the universe in which we live--is merely 1 of the 12 universes. Each of the 12 universes is shaped like a flat, 5-sided pentagon (the universes are flat relative to each other). The 12 pentagons (universes) are connected together, forming the 12 faces of a dodecahedron (a dodecahedron is a polyhedron with 12 faces, where each face is a pentagon).

"The largest of the pieces used by Darkness in creating Its Virtual Reality are universes. Universes are relatively flat pentagons. Every universe has its own multitude of dimensions contained within its borders. There are only twelve universes. Darkness connected these twelve universes together and formed the Universal Dodecahedron. The 'parallel' universes are those that are on opposite positions of the Universal Dodecahedron. The Universal Dodecahedron was set into motion and also spins 'perpetually.' It also appears to be a sphere because of its rapid motion" (Amitakh Stanford, "The Twelve Universes Are Pentagons").

Our Spirits
The spirits of real human beings (not organic portals) exist in a higher dimension, within this universe, and thus still under the control of Darkness. Our spirits originally came from the True Realm, but, now that they are in the False Realm, they are imprisoned inside of spirit encasements that were created by Darkness. These encasements are what we call a "soul."

Rules
Human beings erroneously assume that rules originated from a benevolent god, when in reality, the original source of rules is an evil, false god--Darkness. False gods are non-omnipotent, and therefore need to impose rules on their creations in order to control them. Moreover, this is why Earth religions, which were invented by the Reptilians in order to control human beings, have so many damn rules. Rules = Evil.

However, humanity, Earth, the solar system, the universe, etc., obviously could not function without rules. But, that does not mean that rules are "good" or that rules are an inherent aspect of existence. Rather, that simply means that we are indeed inside of the False Realm--a rules-based, false creation.

Pretty much everything that is inherent in the False Realm (for example, rules) is, in fact, not inherent in the True Realm. Moreover, anything that is not inherent in the True Realm is, therefore, not truly inherent, and thus, should not be truly respected by you.

Your Values vs. The Truth
You should base your values on the truth, instead of basing the truth on your values.

And, as for what you are currently basing your values on, that would simply be: 1.) Your childhood indoctrination (e.g., the fake religion that you were taught when growing up); and 2.) Your social conditioning--both of which are not the truth.

Also, make sure not to base your values on other people's values, because they are YOUR OWN values!

Source: http://www.truthism.com

If u agree with this pass it on to all..

Etherios
13th May 2010, 15:08
Well David Wilcock has a very nice and positive way of thinking take the time to read this...

cEyqT2_ricA&feature=player_embedded#!

SkepticSoul
13th May 2010, 15:27
SkepticSoul,

I know where ur coming from, again u have opened a new possibility to my view of things this is very intresting i'm so glad i opened this thread!

And basicly what you're saying is that every living thing in no matter what dimension it's in... is born in sin by evil as we are here in evil and even if we die physically we ascend to another dimension but are still in this evil. So when do we get out of this evil? how do u accomplish this? u say the universe must be destroyed in ordre to be with the real realm instead of the darkness realm. What i'm saying is how does a 'soul' or consciousness exit this darkness realm. People talk they have reached true enlightenment and reached to the highest dimension the ultimate thing u might call it.. but even the highest dimension exists in this darkness realm hence u are still trapped inside.

Ruis
13th May 2010, 17:03
It’s all allegorical
;)

Peace of Mind
13th May 2010, 17:49
IMO, This life is a hugh classroom set up to test your free will. Everyday there are lessons to be learned. Most of the ideas of ascension sound very inviting but without some type of logical proof or some form of reference to base these theories on… they will only be ideas. I wouldn’t worry too much on it either way…just follow your heart and contribute to humanity to the best of your ability. It makes no sense becoming an ascended master if you haven’t learned how to love unconditionally. I find it hard to believe an ascended soul will have fear to fight against all that places barriers in front of salvation. Everything in life is earned thru intent not just wishful thinking…thinking others will come to the rescue, or waiting for others to wake up while you stay idle is not part of the process, but part of the process to self righteousness. We all have choices to make in everything we come across. Your mental and emotional characteristics will decide where your soul belongs. I doubt ascended souls know what is wrong and not know how to fix it; a problem can not exist without a solution. And the most obvious issues we have (as a whole) are easy to fix, but people lack courage and the love to assist in making the changes that are needed. We rather believe in fairy tales hoping they come true before doing what we already know needs to be done. This is just pure laziness and fearful denial.
Well, It isn’t going to be long before the truth surfaces…so be careful where you put your trust.

Peace

kriya
13th May 2010, 17:59
It’s all allegorical
;):thumb:

Love,

Kriya

rosie
13th May 2010, 18:56
It’s all allegorical
;)

Yes it is! It is within all our own uniqueness, that which makes our own world go around, to our own beat of the drum.

What I enjoy watching is the dance between the "old" souls,(many, many incarnations) and the "young" souls(not too many incarnations). :juggle:

love & light :wub:

greybeard
13th May 2010, 20:47

Hi Viyda
You may well be right about the death of the body to ascend.
However the sages talk about the death of the ego.
Jesus said that the greatest service you could do for your fellow man is to die for him.
Could it be that he meant becoming enlightened (death of the ego) is the greatest service?
Every soul that raise its vibration raises the vibration of all.
There seems to be one thing in common about all the "theories" of this time and that is it is essential to do what one can to raise ones own vibration.
as for the rest of the theories, who know?

Chris

lunaflare
13th May 2010, 21:50
even "science" is able to measure frequency and wave lengths in relation to love and fear, yes?
love, compassion, joy, fearlessness resound at higher frequencies........

i believe we are on this plane to experience.
as we gain greater understanding (soul memory) that we are spirit beings in the body-vehicle, we can (perhaps) see more clearly that our thinking leads to choices that create certain experiences.

ascension, for me, means being fully accountable and responsible for ourselves in this life-experience.
i feel more in alignment with my whole being (body, mind, spirit) when my actions are governed by my heart (more brain cells in the heart!)-
i feel more connected to this planet. to all upon it. all that is.
it is a loving, accepting energy. not passive...but very active and creative.
is this easy? no way!
but this is what "rings" true for me.
the life long process of forgiving factors in too. towards self. others....
and hence comes a greater lightness of being. a more loving perspective and understanding.
hope this helps a wee

Ruis
13th May 2010, 22:47
There is no Buddha,
no spiritual path to follow,
no training and no realisation.
What are you feverishly running after
Lin-chi/Rinzi (d.867)
To ascend or not, you talk as if you have some control. There is none.

The Master does his job
and then stops.
He understands that the universe
is forever out of control,
and that trying to dominate events
goes against the current of the Tao...

Karma is not currency.
It is not for sale.

bettye198
14th May 2010, 03:06
Vidya believes we must die to Ascend. Do we know if that is 100%? No we do not. Ashayana Deane in her Voyagers books emphatically state that we are here to ascend but not until we re-assemble our 5th strand DNA in order to move through the portal ( Stellar Activation Cycle) that is set to open 2012-2017. The goal is to make the jump to 5th D where we can become immortal. That is not saying it is our last stop. 3rd and 4th D have been under quaranteen by the TPTB, Greys, Dracs, etc. We have been brought under that control by an energetic fencing that she talks at length about in her books. It is dissolving only because of our changes in consciousness.

I'm not sure if there is a physical death, but upon entering 5th D there will be a lightness of body form and the heaviness of the biologics is not present. So in the meantime, those that die physically go to 4th D and they think that is heaven. But it is not. It is the other side of the reincarnational wheel of which is not in our spiritual blueprint. We thought it was and every Eastern religion embraced it but it is folly. Reincarnation was created to make us think acceptance of this ludicrous wheel. Thousands of years pass by and we attribute karma to this, karma to that. We aspire to living a better life. Thats good but the motivation was off. To ascend beyond 4th allows us freedom, immortality and a chance to achieve higher dimensions without the Fallen Angelic dominion.

Our goal should be re-assembling our DNA now. Using exercises and visualization, certainly meditation that allows the cleansing of the lower self, the imprints of miasms from DNA interference by the old energies, clarifiying our position as consciously aware spiritual beings that live by the rules of love and discernment. So being a good person is just not enough. We have to actively engage in rebuilding or as the Guardians call it, bio-regenesis, our DNA, removing the falsities and the old patterns we keep repeating each lifetime.

Remember all is energy and each thought remains as an imprint in our morphogenetic field. That field houses the consciousness we draw upon and that field responds to our raising frequencies. Do we worry, sit on the fence, get fearful, get dependent, lose self esteem, use destructive means against our biological form? Do we use our words against others and ourselves thinking it can be erased? It does not. It remains as the imprint. Every thought. This is where we rebuild our field. Using light and sound helps. Using spiritual exercises to regain our stalwart energy that makes up our higher being helps.

To be frank, we may have only a few years to do this. The gate closes in 2017 and does not reopen for another 2000 + yrs. Then after which the wait is another 26,000 + yrs. All is a cycle and by Universal design. This is not hype. I am not a spokesperson for all this but I do study the material, that came to me after 40 yrs of teaching and practicing pure metaphysics. I knew right away I had come to the nexus point of the most important information one could have in a lifetime. Now I understand why Jesus did the same teaching. Bringing people to realize the Inner Christ, not an externalized God, Avatar or such.

grace
14th May 2010, 03:51
Everything in life is earned thru intent not just wishful thinking…thinking others will come to the rescue, or waiting for others to wake up while you stay idle is not part of the process, but part of the process to self righteousness. We all have choices to make in everything we come across. Your mental and emotional characteristics will decide where your soul belongs.

Peace

well put. it is all about being in the right state of mind. just the little things like saying the right thing at the right time can really help someone, but it has to come from the right place. it isn't just about screaming information at them. everything we do, if it is done from the right state of mind, has the power to leave a seed inside other people that can develop into an understanding. you can change someones life by looking into their eyes, but the intention has to be there first.

Bauzer
14th May 2010, 04:31
I'll make it simple for you.

In the immortal words of John Lennon.

"All you need is love"

SkepticSoul
14th May 2010, 08:49
Hi Bettye198

I have question on sumthing u said about the window of 2012-2017.
If this is true, then people should start meditating/raising their frequency to be aligned with this 'wave of opportunity' cause that's what it basicly is, a window of oppurtunity..
When people don't follow the teachings of say buddha or jesus (you don't have to be religious to follow sum1's teachings..) to love and search within urself the light and u will be able to reach the higher dimensions.

What if people don't do this? Will they get stuck on this planet forever creating karma and forever reincarnating on this planet without knowing it..??
Or do we get the spiritual teachings this day and age that have once been taught by these 'spiritual masters'. Why does the 1 get to ascend and the other doesn't... seems radicly suspiscious to me... if your theory is correct that is.. People saying start meditating and be loving and ****. In this day and age it is NOT so easy to take ur time and meditate and be calm or whatever. Even when u did take the time, there are still responsibilities to care of kids etc... going to work (which i freakin hate the most as they take half my paycheck anyways..) How do we accomplish this shift to spirituality for ALL mankind? Will only part of humans on this planet evolve? People speak of waves that goes trough EVERYBODY and EVERY living thing in this galaxy... shouldn't it then activate all dna of all human beings or animals or plantlife, shouldn't humans be able to let go of the ego by the changes made in dna? Or do humans STILL need to fix their attention/tought to their inner self and meditate everyday for the rest of their life?

I mean... if we are here to experience, and alot are talking that we are here to actually experience what the higher conscious could not experience, why do we need to go to a higher frequency where we can no longer experience the things we experience here on this planet or any other planet for that matter.

If it was me, and i was a spiritual master, i 'think' i'm not sure of this cause i'm not a spiritual master, i'd want to reincarnate but choose the place to reincarnate to and experience a bunch of stuff there. Why do we need to learn things like 'u have to meditate and join the higher consciousness or else u will be literaly stuck here on this wheel of karma'.

It just doesn't make sense :-)

greybeard
14th May 2010, 09:02
Hi Skeptic Soul
You said it dosent make sense and thats a very sensible statement.
Krishna said "Even those running in the wrong direction are mine"
Most of what I read including what I post myself on the forum is supposition. It a guess on the evidence we have.
For my money, all you have to do is be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what.
All will be well
Chris

SkepticSoul
14th May 2010, 10:52
thx xD

In the last few months i have actually completely changed the way how I see life and I started respecting everyone for who they are, constantly reminding myself we are all 1 and live in the same era and so on xD

I'm reading couple of books now and started to do sum meditation altough not very succesfull xD .. now i have stumbled upon just by chance to a technique i could use to reach that what it is I wish to reach u know what i mean..

It goes like this and i want you guys tought on this one

Like, only listen

shut off ur other senses and only listen to the inner body
i mean even physical body sounds
like breath, heart beat, after u listen really really closely u will hear ur blood flowing, after u hear the blood flowing u may be hearing the sound of your cells.

This I can imagine working, because I believe we are vibration, vibration is frequency hence sound u get my drift? xD

lightblue
14th May 2010, 19:49
: Question about ascension process everyone talk about

Hi Bettye198

I have question on sumthing u said about the window of 2012-2017.
If this is true, then people should start meditating/raising their frequency to be aligned with this 'wave of opportunity' cause that's what it basicly is, a window of oppurtunity..
When people don't follow the teachings of say buddha or jesus (you don't have to be religious to follow sum1's teachings..) to love and search within urself the light and u will be able to reach the higher dimensions.

What if people don't do this? Will they get stuck on this planet forever creating karma and forever reincarnating on this planet without knowing it..??
Or do we get the spiritual teachings this day and age that have once been taught by these 'spiritual masters'. Why does the 1 get to ascend and the other doesn't... seems radicly suspiscious to me... if your theory is correct that is.. People saying start meditating and be loving and ****. In this day and age it is NOT so easy to take ur time and meditate and be calm or whatever. Even when u did take the time, there are still responsibilities to care of kids etc... going to work (which i freakin hate the most as they take half my paycheck anyways..) How do we accomplish this shift to spirituality for ALL mankind? Will only part of humans on this planet evolve? People speak of waves that goes trough EVERYBODY and EVERY living thing in this galaxy... shouldn't it then activate all dna of all human beings or animals or plantlife, shouldn't humans be able to let go of the ego by the changes made in dna? Or do humans STILL need to fix their attention/tought to their inner self and meditate everyday for the rest of their life?

I mean... if we are here to experience, and alot are talking that we are here to actually experience what the higher conscious could not experience, why do we need to go to a higher frequency where we can no longer experience the things we experience here on this planet or any other planet for that matter.

If it was me, and i was a spiritual master, i 'think' i'm not sure of this cause i'm not a spiritual master, i'd want to reincarnate but choose the place to reincarnate to and experience a bunch of stuff there. Why do we need to learn things like 'u have to meditate and join the higher consciousness or else u will be literaly stuck here on this wheel of karma'.

It just doesn't make sense :-)

hi ss

i like your questioning …
i doubt your smoking or anything would impede your ascension,…sincerity and integrity would probably matter most..

i tried becoming a regular at yoga clubs near me, (twice, different clubs) – each time, i discovered the majority of membership replaced their previous addiction (whether alcohol or drugs or violence) with a new “healthier” one, but still an addiction…honestly, they are suddenly squeeky clean in almost every respect which made me feel totally inadequate…obviously and on a second thought i knew that nothing was inadequate, it just was not my company and i ran for life, could not bear it…of course, it’s better to replace a self destructive addiction with a healthy one, however, in my mind it is still an addiction and i think these people’s minds work in a strange way…as if they can’t do without a prescription to stick to…so oppressive...i believe there’s no formula as such - not a popular notion as it’s tougher - there’s no way of verifying you are doing the right thing, but i don’t find it disheartening at all – just means you have to believe in your own sense more than anyone else’s…doing what feels right for you is probably best, be it a meditation or some other exercise..

i stopped making sense of things - i let the sense make me...
the need in me, instilled by education and conditioning, simply fizzled out .. don’t know how, i didn’t pursue it consciously.. can’t say how much better it is, i’ll just say it’s not worse...from what i can gather, you are doing just fine..

bestest l :yu: