PDA

View Full Version : dreams...

jcocks
13th May 2010, 16:51
I had some strong dreams the last few night I feel like sharing..

The night before last, I dreamt that I looked up at the sky and saw a whole lot of planes in a dogfight. It was truly like a "war in the skies", there were more aircraft in the sky than I have ever seen in my life. It was very strange.

Last night, I dreamt that I was with my family, talking to them about the celestine prophecy and how the whole worlds' society was about to completely change very soon...

I also had another dream where I saw Obama. He had to get onboard his presidential plane, but the ramp to get up to it was extremely steep. His advisor was at the top of the ramp, and told him "you can do it. You've done this before"... He had to put a lot of mental effort into it, but eventually he pretty much bounced up the ramp (for lack of a better word). Not quite surwe what the dream means, but part of me is thinking that there may be something coming up that is the reason he is here on Earth, that it will be a "big jump" for him, but that he'll complete the task because he has it in him to do so, and it's his destiny....

Onto other subjects...

Has anyone read kerry's latest updates on her site? There seem to be some *VERY* interesting happenings going on at Giza at the moment...that, if true, only help to strengthen my feeling that this talk of 2012 being the time of change is *WRONG* - it is going to happen much sooner... even this year....

I think we may be in for some surprises very shortly..........

Joel

Manifestor
14th May 2010, 09:13
do your dreams actually come true?

jcocks
14th May 2010, 12:12
I usewd to have premonitions in my dreams quite a lot at the turn of the century, but it doesn't happen all that much anymore, tho some of my dreams still come true.

Lucid Jia
14th May 2010, 12:26
Thanks for sharing. Learn to realise your dreaming and take control! Explore the dream world your inner most self while fully concious. Even have some fun..It's worth the effort trust me.

www.lucidipedia.com is a good place to start.

Namaste, Jia.

bluestflame
14th May 2010, 12:28
2010 is the year , 2012 is propaganda

jcocks
24th May 2010, 01:39
Hi..

I thought I'd share another dream that I had last night ...

I dreamt tha I came across a door in my surroundings (a sort of middle 20-th century world) that looked out of place, and out of which futuristic looking people would occasionally appear, but they kept to themselves.

Anyway, one day I was watching this door with interest when a man came out and invited me inside. This man could be considered a sort of 'programmer'. I went inside with him and could see what was going on. There was a rack of servers and several people sitting at workstations. One female looked to be a sort of artist. Her job was to 'airbrush' unusual 'out-of-place' things out of peoples' perception.

This 'programmer' person seemed to be the "second-in-charge" in this room. He explained what was happening and said that, yes I was right that there was more to the world than meets the eye, and that people were starting to ask quiestions. I was given the impression that those questions would start to be answered. I was told that we would not be allowed out into the wider (unfiltered) world, and that this was for our own good.

I think someone else came in from outside and there was a heated argument over whether we should be allowed to know the truth or be allowed into the 'unfiltered' world. The person in charge stood up . I remember remember him saying "Life? There is no life out there. Maybe one day out there in the life of the living "..

I then "zoomed out" to see what was really out there in "the land of the living", but woke up before I got to see anything in that respect...

So what do you guys think about the dream? I must say it was very interesting....

I seem to be having more lucid dreams these days, after a fairly long break from them... Anyone else noticed the same thing?

Joel

dim
24th May 2010, 08:19
The plane fight could mean a sort of struggle in some other plane of existence like another dimension - "up there in the heavens" , i 've seen the same dream also.

Obama trying to get in the plane could mean the difficulties adjusting in such a transition
and the sort of "leap" in perspective we have to make, again i 've seen the same dream some months ago.

The "programmer" one is quite obvious dream,
the door could mean an "opening" in your reality through which you can see things for what they
really are and how manipulated our reality is and for what reason,
for there isn't any "life" out there, probably refers to our current separation from oneness,
but there is going to be as you zoom out to the "land of the living" or the New Earth.

What i would wonder in your place is why i was invited ?
and who are those people ?

Ruis
24th May 2010, 09:36
Before looking outward, look within.

Do any of the dream characters apply to aspects of yourself.

I have very fluid dreams, I am aware that I am dreaming 90% of the time. I dream in film form. In many of my dreams I am in a cinema and sometimes have narration at the begining. The characters in my dreams are often real actors or people who represent an ideal.

The woman in your dream airbrushing could be an aspect of yourself, are you airbrushing certain aspects of reality in your life rather than seeing the whole truth. It is easier to cling to our own truths than to let them go with actual facts - so the mind argues about this hence the heated argument in your dream. If our beliefs were looked at as just ideas or possibilites then it would be easier to let go of ones that no longer serve a purpose.

Of course this is only my perspective, only you can ever know your own mind.

24th May 2010, 12:37
do your dreams actually come true?

Mine never have. Ever. But my dreaming is far more extensive and exhausting these days than it's ever been.

I dreamt two nights ago that I was in a board meeting with the heads of BP. It concluded that were going to stop the processing of crude oil into petroleum and concerntrate solely on the extraction of crude oil.

I don't know if this has any relevance at all, but it struck me as odd since I usually can't recall my dreams. These days they are so vivd....

SkepticSoul
24th May 2010, 13:57
Same here, last few weeks i could actually remember dreams and they were so real, after years i couldn't remember ANYTHING of what i dreamt or maybe didn't dream at all...
Now all of the sudden i remember sum vivid 'scenes' of dreams. My latest dream I remember was I was losing my teeth and began freaking out!, Next night i watched myself in the mirror (in the dream ofcourse) and said to myself 'hey! my teeth are healing!' I mean wtf is that all about?

Peace and love to all xD

Mu2143
24th May 2010, 18:49
Well this could be happing very soon , because the frequency will go up. Which means that you body will changes. I alway wondered about how it will effect our teeth , guess you can play young grandpa for a day or so. Lol

Ruis
25th May 2010, 21:15
Same here, last few weeks i could actually remember dreams and they were so real, after years i couldn't remember ANYTHING of what i dreamt or maybe didn't dream at all...
Now all of the sudden i remember sum vivid 'scenes' of dreams. My latest dream I remember was I was losing my teeth and began freaking out!, Next night i watched myself in the mirror (in the dream ofcourse) and said to myself 'hey! my teeth are healing!' I mean wtf is that all about?

The loss of ones teeth could be seen as something essential (money,power,or esteem). The dream suggest to me you worked through some anxieties. As if saying "oh no everything is going to go tits up" and then "relax, it's not that bad see.."
On the other hand you might want to see a dentist :p

ZAINA
25th May 2010, 21:51
Hi all ,,i would also like to share my latest dream ,,
I was living in a house and at the bottom of the garden was a lot of trees ,,i had 2 dogs in this dream ,and they ran off behind the trees ,so i followed them and found my self on a beach ,i looked out to sea and saw a spiral ,but did not take to much notice as i was running after these 2 dogs ,,and a guy passed me with a lovely golden dog ,and i said oh what a lovely dog ,and the guy replied ,you can have this dog if you let the other 2 go ,,i returned back to the house with the 2 dogs and on the way i saw a little lizard and i picked it up and took it home also ,,and it messed all over my floor ,,end of dream ,,
if any one has any has any idear what this could mean i would love to know ,,i have had many many dreams in my life mostly prophetic ones ,,and i am sure this one is important,,but cant quite work out this message ,,,

Celine
25th May 2010, 21:58
Your posts...seems as ecclectic as your dreams...

I am confused...do you wish to talk about your dreams? about Kerry? or just...talk? :)

sunnyrap
25th May 2010, 22:13
George Ure (www.urbansurvival.com and Cliff High's associate) has created a National Dream Database to operate somewhat like the Web Bot program. You should enter your dreams there. Enough people having similar dreams give great indications of future events. http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/

Mu2143
23rd July 2010, 15:51
http://www.tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=21535&sid=ba28f428945c741fcca483a25a937e57

I had a dream the other night that all of my teeth and my gums in the upper right side of my mouth fell out..

I know that teeth represent wisdom and gums are like a "foundation" .. and what holds the teeth in... but

Does anybody know what your teeth and your gums falling out would mean?

Thank you very much.

BlueRose

MiguelQ
23rd July 2010, 18:46
i also dream with Trains, train tracks in special.
Oil/mud Mountains, from a tsunami.
Also dream with mirrors, seeing me in a mirror, but another me. the "camera "position is seeing me , and then the mirror is there, and when i move the other moves too, different like slow motion, is not fluid, its a pretty weird dream watching your self in the mirror... i think it was me..

Also dream with rockets with toxic smoke , that is launched by someone like ESA NSA or anyting like that, at night after a weird halo/circular rainbow (but just white &black) appear in the sky at nigh.

ME being in a different planet, where you can see jupiter and saturn rings, the sky is very very blue, and its a very peaceful experience being there. Also there was 2 suns at least..
There was this number on sun :23 , i know it was mportant but i dont know what it means.
im 22, and i do 23 years old, on 12, december 2010 . could it mean this date will happen?

Moemers
23rd July 2010, 19:02
I had a dream last night that I was part of a Black Ops team and we were sent into this house because there was going to be ET activity in the area, and we were to monitor the situation.

This house sat at the edge of a neighborhood and the back of the house was a field, and we were all suited up and waiting, and a UFO appeared miles across this field, classic saucer shaped, but glowing orange.

We were mobilizing to head out and intercept, when a dot started from the ground headed to the Saucer, hit the saucer, and brought it down. Upon impact, a giant mushroom cloud enveloped the area and we all just sat there, stunned.

Then I woke up.

MiguelQ
23rd July 2010, 19:37
George Ure (www.urbansurvival.com and Cliff High's associate) has created a National Dream Database to operate somewhat like the Web Bot program. You should enter your dreams there. Enough people having similar dreams give great indications of future events. http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/

Oh thanks for this, because i always tried to find something like that.
I was just about to start developing software programme for people about dreams and then let see what humanity is dreaming and why they dream about the same thing, andcheck if someone had the same dream, (which would mean a premonition for sure)... and those patterns..

Mluck
28th September 2010, 17:51
I think dreams are show us patterns and symbols as well as feelings. If you are a very active dreamer and you start to keep a journal of things you remember from the dream as well as feelings in the dream and when you wake up you will start to notice patterns like puzzle pieces. Even thought the structure and people in dreams my change if you keep a journal you will start to realize that many things are often the same its just the structure that changes. I think they give us important insights into who we were in past lives. My dreams bothered me for years and was not untill I started to keep a journal that I was able to understand them better thus painting some picture of the kind of person I was in lives past.

pilotsimone
29th September 2010, 16:16
I always enjoy reading dream threads! Thanks for posting. :)

skyhigh
24th October 2010, 09:25
I think dreams are show us patterns and symbols as well as feelings. If you are a very active dreamer and you start to keep a journal of things you remember from the dream as well as feelings in the dream and when you wake up you will start to notice patterns like puzzle pieces. Even thought the structure and people in dreams my change if you keep a journal you will start to realize that many things are often the same its just the structure that changes. I think they give us important insights into who we were in past lives. My dreams bothered me for years and was not untill I started to keep a journal that I was able to understand them better thus painting some picture of the kind of person I was in lives past.

I read this thread and would want to share my dream experiences.

I also keep a daily dream journal with my interpretations based on a book for several years now and I agree, most of my dreams are symbolic in nature and in my experience, they foretell future events in my life. I bought the Dreamer's Dictionary book by Tom Corbett and Lady Stearn Robinson many years ago and I, my mother and a friend of mine found the symbolic interpretations of the book to be very accurate in predicting future events in our individual lives. It can come true in just one day and even months to come. My problem with such symbolic dreams is that I cannot identify the specific person, object or event that I will encounter since dream symbols, being the language of the subconscious mind are generalized in meaning. Sometimes, I do experience Direct Insight Dreams which would not need the book's meanings.

I also read about the Dream Control Technique from a Silva Method for Business Managers book given to me by a friend several years ago. I was skeptical at first but I, nevertheless tried the method and found it effective in solving some problems in my life, especially investments and employment purposes. The solutions can come, in my experience, through direct insight dreams and attracting rapidly the right people and events into your life. I continue to use it and there is a free technique for those interested at httpI://silvamethodlife.com/solving-problems-through-dreams I recommend it.

noprophet
8th January 2011, 16:41
Dreams are pretty interesting. I think collectively they become even more so.

Thanks for moving Mod :)

An interesting one I had the other night; I was walking down the street with my family near where I'm living and we looked up into the night sky. There seemed to be a contrast in the darkness which quickly became apparent as two giant ships. One was somewhat boxy but with rounded corners. The other, slightly larger, was some distance behind it I imagine and seemed to resemble a sideways, flat, diamond (quadrilateral) - one end shorter than the other. Both of these ships were enormous. Probably - from my vantage - the size of five or six moons combined in the sky. Then they took off rather quickly flying off and disappearing in a few seconds.

Don't remember anything beyond this.