PDA

View Full Version : How to kill a serpent

Beren
13th May 2010, 17:49
Now what serpent represent?

Is that a snake or Boa?

Rattle snake or deadly Cobras?

Well in fact, without them our Eco systems would quickly fall apart since rats and pests would crawl all over...

Then what I am talking about?

Serpent AKA lust AKA ego AKA lie AKA murder AKA evil AKA boasting pride AKA darkness

Only rooting out or cutting the head of the each particular serpent will do the job.

Serpents have a tendency to crawl in various shapes and form in our lives.
Some will have enormous one while others will interfere with tiny but still deadly ones.

I say grab the sword of light and truth and love and CUT !!!

Tuza
13th May 2010, 23:36
That is a difficult to do Beren, one can only try my friend.

Beren
14th May 2010, 04:40
Serpents are cunning. It takes awhile until you kill one of many that are attacking you, afterward gets somewhat easier... But it is always better to at least try ,than to never do anything. :-)

Lost Soul
14th May 2010, 05:00
Tough to kill the serpent within. We fight our own egos and it's the most formidable foe we'll ever face.

Beren
14th May 2010, 05:13
Tough to kill the serpent within. We fight our own egos and it's the most formidable foe we'll ever face.

Yes, it is hard. Never the less , if it requires endless fight ,lets do it!
I`m sick and tired of serpent kind...
The more the serpent attacks (ego or lust or whatever of evil) ,the more I will stand my ground and stab back until I cut it down. NO excuses, no withholding, let the serpents now feel the wrath of the worst kind for them... unconditional love, truth,light,wisdom!

Long they were poisoning us and killing us- their age is over!

Beren
2nd June 2010, 19:56
More of the serpent killing...

Come together!
Come now , tomorrow is too late...

Let us be there to shed a light ...

Come together for there is power here!
As one we ... we are love.

Come together ,let as bath in light!
Let us shrug off darkness ,dirty night.

But there is one thing you must do,
no excuse all of you,

First person your words did bite,
give them a little love ,a little light.

Come together and don`t say -nay,
Tomorrow may be too late...

Fredkc
2nd June 2010, 20:11
Step 1: Forgive the serpent.
Step 2: Forgive your letting it in. ;)

Beren
2nd June 2010, 20:23
Step 1: Forgive the serpent.
Step 2: Forgive your letting it in. ;)

:confused:......:ear:.......;).......:suspicious:

Beren
2nd June 2010, 21:38
One of the serpent kind-LIE

I heard these words in the past ; always speak the truth so you will not have a problem of what did you said to someone...
When you lie ,you work against your nature. That`s why polygraph exist-to measure body`s dis functions because of just spoken lie.

So always speak the truth and work with yourself. Truth sometimes may sound tough, but it will bring people of the greatest value in your life.

Beren
2nd June 2010, 22:17
Another serpent- Ego;

Ego - a person`s healthy pride pumped on steroids . Eventually leading ,if unstopped, to death of a soul.
History is full of examples of what ego can do and what it does.

How to kill EGO serpent ?

With self realization that you are not a God. You are not all powerful . You are created being.
That`s a first step and many more were explained of Chris`s thread about ego.

Jake
2nd June 2010, 23:29
Innocence in the face of the beast. WATCH THIS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCreKNluJJM
This cobra strikes AT the child but never hurts it.

noxon medem
3rd June 2010, 04:03
I logged in and spend a lot of time making a reply to Beren on this subject, just to realize that when I posted it I was "timed out",
had to log in again and all was lost. ( so you all know that can happen )
Iīm so annoyed and low on motivation and time now that I can not recreate the text, so here is just a few points for thought:
( and hopefully to provoke, at best, and not offend )

- This reminds me a bit of oldfashioned (christian-moralistic) selfbeating, in a new-age form.
- What you talk most of is the nature of the serpent (snake), and the need to kill it, not so much how.
- Why kill the serpent ( qualities ) ? Understanding itīs something within us.
- Why not be like a snakecharmer, who uses his focus, technique and vibrations to tame and harness that energy ?
- Donīt hate or fear the serpent. And donīt worship it or kill it. Use it to become whole and fully aware and equipped.

and there it stops, I can not do this again now. will try again some other time.
Will post this anyway, and edit it more later ...

Recommend this interview with Jay Weidner, that touches your subject in an interesting way.
http://data.argusoog.org/radio/ArgusoogRadio-20100528-ProjectCamelot.mp3

note: I just made a minor adjustment to this text, but see now that Beren allready quoted it, and leave it like this.
Will come back to the subject in a new posting. Sorry for leaving such a halfbaked reply. We learn as we go.

maybe this is a method ? ( on How, and how not, and everything inbetween ... ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqdCvfe12nM&feature=related (george carlin)

:-)

truthseekerdan
3rd June 2010, 04:22
Found this interesting video to share here. Food for thought. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHENhVKdg-g

Craig
3rd June 2010, 04:29
Dear NM,

I know the feeling of losing data during timeouts, when I have large info to distrubute, I often create it in word first, or if worried about timing out will place what I have typed into the clipboard (this should work by pressing ctrl-a and then ctrl-c - if required to repost use ctrl-v to paste)
Good luck for future postings

Beren
3rd June 2010, 12:07
I logged in and spend a lot of time making a reply to Beren on this subject, just to realize that when I posted it I was "timed out",
had to log in again and all was lost.
Iīm so annoyed and frustrated and low on motivation now that I can not recreate the text, and will give just a short summary from memory.

- This reminds me a bit of oldfashioned (christian-moralistic) selfbeating, in a new-age form.
- What you talk most of is the nature of the serpent (snake), and the need to kill it, not so much how.
- Why kill the serpent ( qualities ) ? Understanding itīs something within us.
- Why not be like a snakecharmer, who uses his focus, technique and vibrations to tame and harness that energy ?
- Donīt hate or fear the serpent. And donīt worship it or kill it. Use it to become whole and fully aware and equipped.

and there it stops, I can not do this again now. will try again some other time.
Will post this anyway, and edit it more later ...

Recommend this interview with Jay Weidner, that touches your subject in an interesting way.
http://data.argusoog.org/radio/ArgusoogRadio-20100528-ProjectCamelot.mp3

Hi Noxon Medem,

Whatever I write here in this thread , it's not literal. To kill a serpent means to eliminate thoughts that lead you towards evil.
Every one has to find a way to do that themselves because we all have different "serpents" attacking us...
Second thing is that I do not wish to embrace serpent kind of thoughts and patterns...they brought a lot of nasty stuff to humans and simply- I do not want to have anything with it.
However that is my opinion, you are free to do everything you wish.

rosie
3rd June 2010, 13:43
I did not kill my serpent, I only retrained him. The mind is a complex part, and sometimes requires re-wiring to fit in with the changes of the heart.

Cognitive training can do wonders if you find your self fighting with thoughts that seem to be going against what you are striving for.

quote:
Cognition is the scientific term for "the process of thought." Usage of the term varies in different disciplines; for example in psychology and cognitive science, it usually refers to an information processing view of an individual's psychological functions. Other interpretations of the meaning of cognition link it to the development of concepts; individual minds, groups, and organizations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognition

I had embarked on this a couple of years ago, and it was the hardest task I have ever done for myself. You must be aware of every thought that enters your mind, without feelings, so that you can rationalize the reasoning for that thought. Spend time with it to discover what is making this unwanted thought pop up. Most times, the thoughts we need to work on require an emotional response from us to others. Such as unfinished business, apologies, forgiveness, etc.

Never hate yourself for your thoughts, just bring them out into the open and resolve the reason behind them. Forgive yourself often.

Depending on the amount of unfinished business (emotionally) that you have to work out, it is not a fast and easy way to go about it, but it is very effective. You do not have to join any group, it can be done by yourself, for yourself.

Beren, this is a very important step to loving oneself, and I thank you for this thread. :kiss:

in love & light :wub:

Beren
3rd June 2010, 15:01
Rosie,
thanks for beautiful words! You touched a thing I wanted to speak about here.
Essentially we are thoughts. It's just that we are not aware of that fact being in this body.
And not being fully aware of that thought processes we are very exposed for manipulation.
Either from people, ourselves or spiritual entities.

I remember one phrase from Bible : " God is greater than our heart and knows all..." meaning whenever our heart condemns us , it maybe condemns too much since we do not know all facts.
Sometimes feeling of guilt is being exploited by various forces ,including our own mind.

TrueTimesThree
3rd June 2010, 15:14
Show respect to your fellow humans
As you would have them
Respect your ways
Your family values
Your very life
Why does anyone think
They are better than another
None should hold sway
Over another
We are all so very unique and important
To be down trodden and dismissed
All of us good and kind hearted people
Must realize together
We have a comon enemy
An enemy who’s only agenda
Is our complete and utter destruction
Wake up, and realize, you must!!!
We are at war!
You have been tricked asleep
While our enemy grows in strength
Fear not … .. .and truly do I mean
Have … no … fear
Your very survival depends upon it
Their entire plan is built upon your fear
Please understand your immortal nature
You have nothing to fear, except fear itself
Live each day, every moment, as if it were your last
Treat all others as you would have them treat you
Be true to yourself, all others and your higher source
In being in harmony with truth
You can create anything
These are the times of action
Things will move
And quickly at that
Fail not to act
Lest your opportunity be wasted

MargueriteBee
3rd June 2010, 16:49
One morning I killed a rattlesnake by chopping it's head off, but the body did squirm for a few moments afterwards.

Rosie, sometimes the thoughts are not our own and to be aware of that is a true blessing.

Beren
3rd June 2010, 17:05
One morning I killed a rattlesnake by chopping it's head off, but the body did squirm for a few moments afterwards.

Rosie, sometimes the thoughts are not our own and to be aware of that is a true blessing.

Yes ! Have you noticed that sometimes all of a sudden ,you think about totally unrelated things ,often destructive for yourself?
Just like someone has struck you with lower energy vibration ,resulting with anxiety or other perplexity.

rosie
3rd June 2010, 17:07

I have always taken full responsibilities for my own thoughts, and it is far too easy to say they are not my own, and to forget about them.

I chose to learn how to control my thoughts, hence, no other thoughts other then my own arise into being.

I feel our thoughts must be a plus to our own makeup, so there is no negativity left in my thinking, and when and if it does arise, it is sorted out that instant, with full understanding as to where the thought came from and where it is going.

in love & light :wub:

MargueriteBee
3rd June 2010, 17:25
For example I have been cutting off the one that feeds on me by maintaining a positive attitude and creating joy in my heart. It is really hungry. One morning as soon as I became conscious a thought came barreling in about being mad at someone, ugly horrid thoughts when I haven't had a chance to actually wake up. I reconized that right away and put a stop to it. Another morning I woke up to a feeling of love and bliss, I lay there and really enjoyed it, then I became aware of our dog Jill who was next to the bed wiggling and all smiles, Good Morning!

What do you make of that?:cool:

noxon medem
4th June 2010, 08:47
Dear NM,

I know the feeling of losing data during timeouts, when I have large info to distrubute, I often create it in word first, or if worried about timing out will place what I have typed into the clipboard (this should work by pressing ctrl-a and then ctrl-c - if required to repost use ctrl-v to paste)
Good luck for future postings

Thank you for that one Craig. I use a mac and found here the following method:
I write the text in the forum, and sometimes that takes hours, back and forth, and before
it is sendt (saved) I mark and copy ( apple-C) all the text. If it is timed out I log on again,
open the forum again and paste it in the commentfield ( apple-V) and send it. And edit some ...
Apologies to Beren for using his posting for this technical discussion.
But this is actually relevant in how to kill serpents. By figuring out how to not loose time and text and focus,
when writing in this forum, we can avoid the serpents ( prefer to call that negative qualitys ) of annoyance,
frustration and anger (over lost work) to enter our lives, and ergo we don`t have to "kill" it ... ;-)

Beren
4th June 2010, 12:00
For example I have been cutting of the one that feeds on me by maintaining a positive attitude and creating joy in my heart. It is really hungry. One morning as soon as I became conscious ta hought came barreling in about being mad at someone, ugly horrid thoughts when I haven't had a chance to actually wake up. I reconized that right away and put a stop to it. Another morning I woke up to a feeling of love and bliss, I lay there and really enjoyed it, then I became aware of our dog Jill who was next to the bed wizzling and all smiles, Good Morning!

A lot of things goes unexplained since we are not conscious at the very moment it happens. But I noticed that sometimes it is like something tries to push negative thoughts in me in order that I become angry. If I become angry I loose focus...
That's why cutting the root of the problem - immediately changing thought pattern means to fighting back various unseen entities.

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

Thank you for that one Craig. I use a mac and found here the following method:
I write the text in the forum, and sometimes that takes hours, back and forth, and before
it is sendt (saved) I mark and copy ( apple-C) all the text. If it is timed out I log on again,
open the forum again and paste it in the commentfield ( apple-V) and send it. And edit some ...
Apologies to Beren for using his posting for this technical discussion.
But this is actually relevant in how to kill serpents. By figuring out how to not loose time and text and focus,
when writing in this forum, we can avoid the serpents ( prefer to call that negative qualitys ) of annoyance,
frustration and anger (over lost work) to enter our lives, and ergo we don`t have to "kill" it ... ;-)

Very good point!

noxon medem
4th June 2010, 12:04
For example I have been cutting of the one that feeds on me by maintaining a positive attitude and creating joy in my heart. It is really hungry. One morning as soon as I became conscious ta hought came barreling in about being mad at someone, ugly horrid thoughts when I haven't had a chance to actually wake up. I reconized that right away and put a stop to it. Another morning I woke up to a feeling of love and bliss, I lay there and really enjoyed it, then I became aware of our dog Jill who was next to the bed wizzling and all smiles, Good Morning!

what to make of that:
g-d is great, but sometimes a d-g is enough ?
wow !, or whov vov.... ( how is it the dogs say it ? )
Here is another very nice and real animal experience:
I live in the countryside and with cats, two young sisters.
This is just a little description of hunting instinc and skill.
One of them ( both are excellent hunters ) came walking to
the house with a mouse in her mouth, caught and cold ...
Then there comes a bird flying low and slow, and she jumps
to cath it in her paws, still holding the mouse in the jaws.
Elegant, to say the least ..
(she didnīt catch the bird, for those who wonder)

Rocky_Shorz
5th June 2010, 16:33
one day I went down to the beach and it was a very high tide the normal access was cut off so I followed a new path, stepping through the huge boulders to get down to the beach.

I felt something wet touch my ankle and looking down saw a coiled rattlesnake beside my foot and it had touched me with it's tongue...

I wasn't afraid of the snake as much as I was for the person following along behind me, I reached back taking her hand and guided her around to safety before moving my foot from beside the snake and continuing on the journey...

the serpent doesn't need it's head cut off to make it down your path, but what you have learned through experience is important to share with others to keep them protected from evils you have touched in the past...

by making it into a battle with each snake you meet, creates fear by knowing every step is a battle.

Let the fear go and walk through the snake den confident you will make it through unharmed...

Celine
28th September 2010, 12:30
Lust should not be on that list...

Excess should be..

Emotions are not "wrong or right" ...they just are.

Lust is an emotion..

Wood
28th September 2010, 13:40
Yesterday I found this text: http://members.cox.net/8thday/serpent.html
Though it uses a christian perspective I think it tackles deep spiritual questions (no fundamentalism). It is an interesting read IMHO.

The text discusses the true identities of the serpent, Lucifer, Satan and the Red Dragon. Summing it up it concludes that:
* The serpent is our wrong discernment using only our five senses.
* Satan is the judge in us, telling the good from the evil. This is dangerous since we are normally using a wrong, limited discernment.
* Lucifer: us humans in our fallen state.
* Red Dragon: the physical world, including our bodies, that we have to transcend. The text says we can do it now because we have a new body awaiting us, the body of Christ (this fits nicely with new age theories)

I believe we have to kill the Red Dragon (unplugging ourselves from this reality, closing the root chakra). This involves developing true discernment (killing the serpent), while avoiding the danger of Satan (judgement) using compassion. That way we'll leave Lucifer behind.

Keep in mind I suspect reptilians have either created us (our bodies, not the spirits) or enslaved us in a distant past by genetically modifying our bodies. Thus all the references to serpents and dragons.
Having that in mind I think it is important to know who are we refering to when we talk about 'the creator'. I believe our spirits come from a single source, God, but that our bodies may have another creator, like a ruthless race of reptilian ETs.

Thus, Celine, I believe we should be quite careful with emotions and ideas arising from our five earthly senses, to avoid the trap.

truthseekerdan
28th September 2010, 15:10
Killing it softly with Love...:love:

lsQJyKhmqkQ

Victoria Tintagel
10th October 2010, 09:25
Rosie's words:
You must be aware of every thought that enters your mind, without feelings, so that you can rationalize the reasoning for that thought. Spend time with it to discover what is making this unwanted thought pop up. Most times, the thoughts we need to work on require an emotional response from us to others. Such as unfinished business, apologies, forgiveness, etc.
Thanks Beren, beautiful thread on serpents.... dragons included? Now, THEY are my favorites! It's worth a thread on it's own, just wait.....:)

To kill a serpent means to eliminate thoughts that lead you towards evil.
Every one has to find a way to do that themselves because we all have different "serpents" attacking us...

First I express some thoughts on Rosies words in the quote here: "thoughts without feelings"....Rosie, is that possible?
Aren't thoughts always entwined with feelings, even created out of our feelings? I find in my life, that emotions and feelings are holding much information for me, to find out my motives and pain, my desires. My thoughts are a by product most of the time....ha ha....unless I am really thinking...in a state of blanc....a blanc slate. Do you maybe mean that state, Rosie? I know that state, yes. And it's surprisingly not located in the brain, it's centered in the heart. Our body awareness is based on a concept of separation: thinking in the brain, loving with the heart, digesting in the stomach. I think our body awareness is much more refined than that, more interconnected, even interdependant. What do you think?

To me my 5 (6) senses are the tools to practice self-definition...hmmmmmm....feel....sense....stay focussed, Tint!
I don't treat them as my enemies, why kill them, Beren? I use metaphors, like you, I can grasp where you are coming from, I think/feel/sense....:)

Nothing OUT THERE is effecting my feelings or emotions, unless I choose to, or allow that to happen....it's what I experience...... in my Phoenix rising.
For example: when talking with someone, who's trying to persuade me into action I don't choose to go along with. I can leave that as it is, maybe saying a clear NO, or react and start arguing with that person, becoming both emotional, an issue of self-definition, in this case. Ahem, such a "know it all" this feathered serpent....eh..birdy Phoenix :)

This same morning I asked a question in the thread "False flag invasion" Why go to war? What is the fighting instinct really, to go to war?
I very much like to know, Beren, as Phoenix is in the middle of her self-definition process, rising :)
The senses are, for me, the tools to express my soul in and through the body, very nice......when enjoyed. HA! That is what I define as Ascension.
I believe THAT IS THE MAGIC HAPPENING NOW, you see? I don't believe in Ascension, sitting on pink clouds, leaving behind the physical body, in bliss.
I can't separate body and soul, I am so very happy to find them in company of each other in my life now!
I have to merge them in this Awakening as One process....thanks Viking ;)
How on Earth would I be able to re-unite with what is behind the veil, when my body is weak or neglected? When I try to ignore my senses? That's what monks and nuns try, see what happens!
Serpents come crawling, biting, venom spreading. Bye bye Roman Catholic Church!

I am an eternal soul, no worries what so ever. If I had to choose to leave my physical body, for Gaia's sake, to honor this Great Lady, now, I would gladly do so, no kidding!

Any ways....how about the serpents?:) I am talking all the time about them, if you hadn't noticed: the senses: lust, temptation, anger, jalousy, you name it....Eve and the apple.
Don't you see we have our consciousness and love to rise above them? Not fight them? That's what archangel Michael does, holding the dragon at bay, not killing it.
That's where we are supposed to use our sword, to excersise discernment and free will.
It's the oldest truth on Earth and at the same time carefully hidden. Oh my.....I am surprising myself here....didn't know I had it in me...:) Tint.

Phoenix throwing a feathered kiss.....holding her blazing sword of TRUTH.....loving you, Avalonians, very much, Tint.