PDA

View Full Version : How May 21, 2011, Was Calculated to Be Judgment Day

viking
18th May 2011, 15:35
I wondered how they got that date?? So I did a little research and found this...

How May 21, 2011, Was Calculated to Be Judgment Day

A radical Christian group has determined that the beginning of the end of the world will occur this week. But is the math correct?

Most of us roll our eyes when we stumble across an apocalypse theory. But Family Radio has been proclaiming May 21, 2011, as the veritable Judgment Day, and the prediction has been getting a lot of attention. How could the network come up with such a specific date? NewsFeed crunched the numbers to see if the calculations could indeed signal the second coming of Christ, using passages from the New International Version of the Bible.

The Bible lists very few specific dates for events, so calculating Judgment Day is a daunting task. It takes a healthy leap of faith to take the Family Radio summation as fact, but if the numbers are correct — and biblical evidence stands true — Judgment Day could indeed be upon us on Saturday.

(PHOTOS: See a cinematic view of the apocalypse.)

The Great Flood Struck in 4990 B.C.
Family Radio president Howard Camping determined the date of the flood by cobbling together information from the Bible. Starting with the exodus of the Jews out of Egypt, commonly thought to have occurred in 1447 B.C., he counted back through each generation to form a timeline, reaching the year 4990 B.C. for the flood.

The accuracy of this date is paramount to Camping's argument, but he seems to be one of a minority group in arriving at this number. Other biblical scholars say the flood happened around 2000 B.C.

Seven Days' Warning of the Great Flood

“Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.” (Genesis 7: 4)

People had seven days to prepare for the great flood — an apocalyptic event in that time. This number serves as a benchmark.

Seven Days Equals 7,000 Years

“But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.” (2 Peter 3:8)

Using the seven-day warning as a benchmark, Camping's calculations take this passage to heart. He added 7,000 years to the great flood date of 4990 B.C. (accounting for the fact that Year Zero doesn't officially exist in the Gregorian calendar we use today) to determine the date of the next destruction of humanity. But isn't this number a bit contrived? After all, no other biblical event used a multiplier of 1,000. So why this one?

Month 2, Day 17

“In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month—on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.” (Genesis 7: 11)

The great flood occurred on 17 Iyar of the then standard Hebrew calendar, which 7,000 years later corresponds to May 21 in 2011.

Taking this evidence into account, Camping and his crew predict that earthquakes will shake the world at 6 p.m. on May 21. But many nonbelievers of the prediction, particularly religious ones, refute Family Radio's claims using other biblical evidence. After all, would God truly reveal his plans in a calculated manner?

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” (Matthew 24: 36)

And it appears that not even Camping truly knows. After all, he predicted the same situation before — in 1994 — and 17 years later, we're still here. He later blamed that failed prediction on a miscalculation. Will he have to draft a similar excuse after Saturday?

See more on Judgment Day: Will Saturday be the end of the world?

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/16/by-the-numbers-how-may-21-2011-was-calculated-to-be-judgment-day/#ixzz1Mic08ffV

~~~~~~~~

viking

TimelessDimensions
18th May 2011, 16:58
Are you ready?

Calz
18th May 2011, 17:02
Are you ready?

I am ready to give our christian brothers and sisters a comforting hug when the shock sets in that they are still here (no rapture :rapture: ) and still have to pay that dang mortgage! :fear:

bearcow
18th May 2011, 17:22
Are you ready?

ummmm....................what was the question?

i guess the plan is haarp will cause an earthquake along the new madrid fault, the resulting deaths will be tried to be interpreted as the rapture. Then the new world order false messiah fronts and all the preachers on the goverment payroll will start popping there heads up trying to sway the masses to go to fema camps etc. sounds thin even if it is true. the average person is not that bright but this is a stretch to get them to believe the reality of this scenario. i mean, this earthquake would have to be so powerful that everyone in the country who was not killed by it would have soiled there undergarments from the power of the quake. I don't think it will work, so i don't see them going through with it.

HURRITT ENYETO
18th May 2011, 17:29
Well if they calculated the date by counting back the number of generations in the Bible there is no way on Earth (or heaven) that they could give such a definite and precise date as every generation lives a different amount of time.

And what of all those people that lived 900 years+ in the Bible,how does that fit in?
I could understand a rough guesstimate yes but 21st May? Doesn't work IMHO.

OH and don't forget to send them a donation.
The end of the World is expensive apparently :)

quench
18th May 2011, 17:35
Just been checking on this

http://judgementday2011.com

I'm trying to work out if this is the official website for this stuff. But if it is I found this on the 'About' section:

That’s right, some think that I am a holy man, but I am NOT God. I am not Him. I simply have a great interest in spreading the word of the impending Judgement Day coming on May 21, 2011. We’ve all heard about the supposed December 31, 2012 being the apocalypse, but the world will no longer exist by that date – and I feel it is my job to make sure that YOU know that!

Am I 100% sure that Jesus will return to earth for Judgement Day in May 2011? No. We are mere humans trying to interpret God’s word in the Bible, so I will not be sure until Jesus returns to Earth and makes his presence known. That being said, I truly believe that May 21, 2011 will be Judgement Day.

Through this blog, and other sites that I link to, you too will be convinced of the date, and Jesus’s Return to Earth. Feel free to contact the site via the link above.

Oh, and if you believe me about all this… joke is on you. I don’t actually believe any of this, but sure have had some fun pulling your chain.

humanalien
18th May 2011, 17:46
http://judgementday2011.com (http://judgementday2011.com/)

The server is down

TimelessDimensions
18th May 2011, 17:51
Well if they calculated the date by counting back the number of generations in the Bible there is no way on Earth (or heaven) that they could give such a definite and precise date as every generation lives a different amount of time.

And what of all those people that lived 900 years+ in the Bible,how does that fit in?
I could understand a rough guesstimate yes but 21st May? Doesn't work IMHO.

Yeah, from my calculations - we are missing 11-days somewhere..

( It's actually the 30th of May 2011 today, weird huh? )

Calz
18th May 2011, 17:53
Oh, and if you believe me about all this… joke is on you. I don’t actually believe any of this, but sure have had some fun pulling your chain.

:ballchain: :haha:

Back at ya mate :dirol:

TimelessDimensions
18th May 2011, 17:54

The server is down

Don't forget to order your "Rapture Ready" T-Shirt hehe :p

Calz
18th May 2011, 17:57

The server is down

You didn't read the fine print ... servers are "allowed" :rapture:

:wave: Don't forget to write ... ummm ... download back to us :wave:

Nyce555
18th May 2011, 21:40
I am having lunch with a good friend that day, plus a lot of house chores. Don't mind not having to do the chores, but I am really looking forward to that lunch:party:

I wonder what the interview is going to be like on Sunday when they realize they has a "slight" miscalculation.

jupiter
19th May 2011, 00:23
I am having lunch with a good friend that day, plus a lot of house chores. Don't mind not having to do the chores, but I am really looking forward to that lunch:party:

I wonder what the interview is going to be like on Sunday when they realize they has a "slight" miscalculation.

They will do what they always do ,Carry On Regardless
Kind regards James

MiguelQ
19th May 2011, 00:56
21 may? that matches more less... the passage of elonin comet or planet .. crossing with earth. "according to nasa.."

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/05/bad-news-from-nasa-proof-that-comet.html

Equalitor
19th May 2011, 02:26
21 may? that matches more less... the passage of elonin comet or planet .. crossing with earth. "according to nasa.."

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/05/bad-news-from-nasa-proof-that-comet.html

It should be closest to us on Oct. 16. An interesting thing I heard is that Pluto [as with all other planets] started warming up at the time Elenin approached it, and one of the big gas planets recently showed a six-edged formation around its north pole. Surely forgot something about it, but it'll come. However I doubt for myself if this is a comet, or actually a dwarf star or enormous gas planet not very visible - as they explained with this "comet". It has some sort of cloak or feature, light absorbing something.
May 21. anything can happen in my book. It is also an important maya date, but that's only something I've heard. None the less we are moving to a new dimension and everything is normal, if you ask the wise men and women in contact with Earth and Sky. We have been waiting for this, I guess several hundred lives - to pass higher up.
I try to prepare both physically and spiritually, and helping others. Preparation are so far including guns and other things, but these also double as hunting tools and frankly, none said life would be safe at the incarnation checkout. Much less during an economic collapse, extreme weather, even pole shift! The necessity to defend your life when attacked is adamant. Feel as I'm here to help a lot of folks get over safely, and that is more by learning them about the Great Creation than protecting them with guns... Let go of fear is the number one and hardest task.
Love you all always,
a northern light.

Carmody
19th May 2011, 03:10
My sister was born on May the 21st. Taurus-Gemini. The Twin Headed Bull. When she was born, it was the exact minute that Pluto was 'still' in the skies. The one and only exact minute. That is when a planet is at it's most powerful. Hhmm.

I guess she's the harbinger of doom then? I always thought so when I was a kid.

Artemesia
19th May 2011, 03:12
Well it seems they picked my husband's birthday. When we first heard of this, via a large billboard down the street from our house, I joked with him and sang:

Its your birthday
Its judgement day
Have a party
Shake it anyway

We're hoping that if some of the faithful decide to move on that day we might continue to have great luck finding amazing camp sites in nearly deserted wilderness/nature parks. Woo hoo! Meanwhile, I've sent my RSVP. Sorry we can't make it to your judgement day, we are so grateful for thinking of us. We do hope you have a lovely time and we'll be sending our compassionate thoughts that it all goes well. If you finish early, we may have some birthday dessert left over to share.

"All the world is Birthday Cake, So take a piece but not too much. Its too much!"
- John Lennon

Artemesia
19th May 2011, 03:19

Actually, you'd be amazed at how expensive it is to be dead these days. And taxpayers fork over a lot to cover the costs. When I worked as a Ranger at Isle Royale, lovely people kept coming out to the island to die. We (nor their conscious selves) had any idea of the plan, but apparantly it was all scheduled well in advance. Little did we know, or we wouldn't have had to place an emergency order for more body bags. By final estimates, after personnel overtime hauling bodies off the island, doing death investigations, and consoling their friends who came camping for the big hurrah, death in the National Parks (at least that one) comes to about $7000 of taxpayer money. No charge to the family or the dead, of course. It varies in other parks, but in Rocky Mountain National Park death in a scenic view spot can cost upwards of $100,000, in some noteworthy cases. Who knew?

I can only imagine what a judgement day death will run the taxpayers.

Calz
19th May 2011, 03:26

Actually, you'd be amazed at how expensive it is to be dead these days. And taxpayers fork over a lot to cover the costs. When I worked as a Ranger at Isle Royale, lovely people kept coming out to the island to die. We (nor their conscious selves) had any idea of the plan, but apparantly it was all scheduled well in advance. Little did we know, or we wouldn't have had to place an emergency order for more body bags. By final estimates, after personnel overtime hauling bodies off the island, doing death investigations, and consoling their friends who came camping for the big hurrah, death in the National Parks (at least that one) comes to about $7000 of taxpayer money. No charge to the family or the dead, of course. It varies in other parks, but in Rocky Mountain National Park death in a scenic view spot can cost upwards of $100,000, in some noteworthy cases. Who knew?

I can only imagine what a judgement day death will run the taxpayers.

I think you just stumbled into something :)

This has to be the reasoning behind depopulation.

Estate taxes should fill the coffers and eliminate (usa) national debt!!! :wof:

mosquito
19th May 2011, 05:06
Call me a closed-minded cynic if you like, but I have a teensy-weensy suspicion that we'll all still be around on Sunday, or at least that's what I'm planning for ! :rolleyes:

Humble Janitor
19th May 2011, 05:10
I still find this whole charade to be mind-bogglingly stupid.

Nothing will happen on the 21st, except for the rise and setting of the sun!

bennycog
19th May 2011, 06:15
and i will be here in africa working my ass off waiting to get back home to oz next week.. currently in zambia..

jcocks
19th May 2011, 08:38
Not the end of the world anyway..... But have been getting a feeling of something about to happen.....

I'll watch with interest to see if anything interesting actually happens on that date, but have the strangest feeling it will disappoint those waiting for the rapture :)

Earth Draco
19th May 2011, 08:49
Organized religion is like organized crime. Enough said :)

astrid
19th May 2011, 09:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9acwNHKvoo

This puts a new spin on things.

People giving ALL their life savings to a Church radio show that has been peddling this whole 21/5 rapture idea.

Hmmmmmmm.....

As they say, follow the money!!

If after the 22nd, nothing happens, do people get their life savings back??

Course not

Case closed.

viking
19th May 2011, 11:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9acwNHKvoo

This puts a new spin on things.

People giving ALL their life savings to a Church radio show that has been peddling this whole 21/5 rapture idea.

Hmmmmmmm.....

As they say, follow the money!!

If after the 22nd, nothing happens, do people get their life savings back??

Course not

Case closed.

I cannot believe his conviction!!! "IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!" Really!!

What on earth is he going to say on the 22nd when nothing happens ... beggars belief!!

My initial research was to find if I could find any connection with the recent story about 'Jesus's return' (Ra-El) ... anyone??

viking

loveandgratitude
19th May 2011, 11:23
Is this an exercise in MASS CONSCIOUSNESS. Getting millions of people to believe and focus on disaster. Mmmmm.

Who paid for this guys PR. He has had massive PR. Mmmmm

MAY 21ST - PLEASE HAVE A LUCKY DAY

astrid
19th May 2011, 11:29
Exactly... the doctors of SPIN have been busy with this one.

Kamikaze
19th May 2011, 12:03
Doomsday or not I will look forward to the planet alignment for the day. If anything there is possibilities for more quakes if I would look at anything.

jjl
19th May 2011, 12:04

Hmmmmmmm.....

What could the church need money for if the world is going to end?
PS End of the world is a total equalizer;)

loveandgratitude
19th May 2011, 12:29
The world is going to end......................Give me your money.................

And they line up to give their money????????????

Mike Gorman
19th May 2011, 13:41
Well it seems they picked my husband's birthday. When we first heard of this, via a large billboard down the street from our house, I joked with him and sang:

Its your birthday
Its judgement day
Have a party
Shake it anyway

We're hoping that if some of the faithful decide to move on that day we might continue to have great luck finding amazing camp sites in nearly deserted wilderness/nature parks. Woo hoo! Meanwhile, I've sent my RSVP. Sorry we can't make it to your judgement day, we are so grateful for thinking of us. We do hope you have a lovely time and we'll be sending our compassionate thoughts that it all goes well. If you finish early, we may have some birthday dessert left over to share.

"All the world is Birthday Cake, So take a piece but not too much. Its too much!"
- John Lennon
Be sure to wish your husband a very Happy birthday, it is also my birthday 21 May 1958-i'll be raising a Glass to the Apocalypse horsemen-
single Malt of course!

Anie
19th May 2011, 15:08
Personally, if the world's doomsday ever happens... I want to be surprised.

carebear2
19th May 2011, 15:32
It ain't going to happen but I wonder how many people will lose their faith and how many will find religion because of it? maybe that's the plan

sunnyrap
19th May 2011, 16:11
Some curious synchronicities around this date are occurring (or maybe planned synchronicities): another guy besides dutchsinse is tracking HAARP activity that precedes storms and earthquakes has just posted HAARP activity in the New Madrid zone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChLGBe5hV-M
This has been an accurate predictor of severe storms and quakes, generally in 24-48 hours

ulli
19th May 2011, 16:41
According to Wiki Harold Camping was born July 19th 1921..I don't have his birth time, but just seeing that Saturn will square his natal Mercury on that day, and Pluto close to the 180 degree opposition to itself,
it may well be (sorry, but I'm not the kind of person who says it WILL happen, as I don't think there are ever any guarantees in life)
but it MAY WELL BE that he foresaw his own death, and like many who go through such a vision then believe it will affect everyone else, too.

His birth chart shows a Pluto Mercury conjunction...
therefore he is prone to absolutist thinking,
black and white, all or nothing,
Mercury reflects the mind, thoughts, concepts,
while Pluto is the planet of the vortex,
the end and the beginning, death and rebirth, alpha and omega.

There have been so many plutonic moments lately,
due to the Saturn Pluto square which has been ongoing since last year,
and soon we'll witness a Pluto Uranus opposition,
that transformation is the flavour of the age right now.

I still maintain that March 11th was a bigger event
as Uranus entered Aries on that day.
Admittedly Venus, Mercury and Mars are conjunct on the 21st of may,
but not that unusual an event that I would call it The End.
There is tons of stuff on the web about it.

sshenry
19th May 2011, 19:09
Nothing will happen on the 21st, except for the rise and setting of the sun!

You're wrong, my daughter's taking her third degree black belt test and I have a writting project deadline at midnight. :D

I also plan on getting some yard work done in there somewhere, but hey, that's icing on the cake :)

sshenry
19th May 2011, 19:24
This is where the concept of "learning from past mistakes" come into play.

The Great Dissapointment of 1844 was based in the teachings of William Miller, a Baptist minister who had interpreted the Prophecy of Daniel (Daniel 8:14—"Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed,") as meaning that the "scantuary" was earth and the "cleansing" was the second coming of Christ.
Miller, along with others, interpreted a prophetic day to read not as a 24-hour period, but rather as a calendar year. Further, Miller became convinced that the 2,300 day period started in 457 B.C. with the decree to rebuild Jerusalem by Artaxerxes I of Persia. Simple calculation then revealed that this period would end—and hence Christ’s return occur—in 1843. The date was set (twice actually) Once for 1843, and a second time (after re-calculation) for October 22, 1844.

So convinced were Miller's followers that many of them actually refused to harvest their crops because they thought that it wouldn't be necessary (they wouldn't need food in heaven after all, right?) Some sold all their posessions and all of them waited on hilltops all day, convinced that before the day was out they would see him in the clouds.

And what happened after the Great Dissapointment? Miller, who was still convinced that his calculations were correct, "realized" that while the timing was right, it had actually been the wrong EVENT he'd been predicting. The "scantuary" to be cleansed was in heaven, and the date (October 22, 1844) marked the beginning of the Investigative Judgement in heaven (a pre-currsor to the second coming), a foundational belief of what was to become the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

So, who knows, maybe at least we'll get another denomiation out of this one :)

jackovesk
19th May 2011, 19:32
Test your 'INTUITION' for Jesus Christs Sake!

There will be no Natural Catastrophic event on the 21st May, 2011!

The world is NOT going to end @ 11.30pm 21st December, 2012!

You ALL know this..!

BUT...

The Kicker is, that the Satanic NWO Globalist Criminals actually believe in Esoteric Dates!

...therein lies the problem!

Calz
19th May 2011, 19:37
The world is going to end......................Give me your money.................

And they line up to give their money????????????

Very kewl smiley ... but sorry ... ya ain't gettin my damn money :wof:

What ... oh ... you were just kidding to make a point.

Sorry I was under your spell and missed that completely :sorry:

viking
19th May 2011, 20:21
Calm down Jacko ... none of us here really believe that this will happen. One of the reasons why we post this stuff so we can bring it out in the open and dismantle these silly phrophetic stories!!

Anyway found this

World is to end (again) on Saturday – now Russians know it too

The campaign to inform the public about the date of the rapture and the end of time, as predicted by American Christian radio network’s Harold Camping, appears to have come to Russia.

Billboards claiming that on May 21 all true believers will be taken to heaven have appeared in a number of Russian cities, including Moscow, Novosibirsk, Kiev, Omsk and Krasnoyarsk, reports Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper.

The Family Radio Network, which promotes Camping’s religious views, broadcasts in many countries, including Russia, although the programming is in English. However, the doomsday billboards are in Russian. It is not clear who paid for the ads.

Camping is well-known for his predictions of the date of the second coming, which he calculates through numerology on the basis of Biblical text. His latest expectation has been widely publicized in the United States and many other countries, although it has not received much support from mainstream Christian groups.

Earlier, Camping and his followers expected the world to end in September 1994, but the prediction failed to come true. The radio host blamed this on a mathematical error in his calculations.

Begs the question ...whos paying for this???

Take your consciousness elsewhere to where we want to go...and not the ptb...

viking

Tangri
19th May 2011, 21:23
Are you ready?

I am ready to give our christian brothers and sisters a comforting hug when the shock sets in that they are still here (no rapture :rapture: ) and still have to pay that dang mortgage! :fear:

christian brothers and sisters a comforting hug isn't that little norrow minded?

Snookie
19th May 2011, 21:52
The Jehovah Witness predicted the "end of the world" several times as well. I remember my Dad telling me that at one point a bunch of them got on a boat/ship and went out into the middle of the ocean to await the end. They predicted it so many times and changed the date so many times, they finally gave up and quit setting dates. Maybe someone mentioned the passage where Christ said no man knows the day or hour of my return.

HURRITT ENYETO
19th May 2011, 22:14
Harold Camping predicted the end of the world in the 80's, guess what....didn't happen.
Now hes at it again. I feel sorry for the guy that spent his £80.000.00 life savings on a New York advertising campaign for this.

Hurritt

loveandgratitude
20th May 2011, 04:14
The Jehovah Witness predicted the "end of the world" several times as well. I remember my Dad telling me that at one point a bunch of them got on a boat/ship and went out into the middle of the ocean to await the end. They predicted it so many times and changed the date so many times, they finally gave up and quit setting dates. Maybe someone mentioned the passage where Christ said no man knows the day or hour of my return.

I heard that story too. I heard that the boat sunk and they all drowned or was that just a story made up??

Mitsusproogi
20th May 2011, 14:16
http://i.imgur.com/zf7B9.png

Billy
20th May 2011, 15:16
I like old farts rants, Here he is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Dhaej_AjI

HURRITT ENYETO
20th May 2011, 15:24
Not long left folks........Its time to party like its 19 .....er.....2011 hahaha

Darla Ken Pearce
20th May 2011, 15:53
Hey, I love all the jokes! This is a personal shift even more that a shift of Earth, and Gaia is shifting big time, too. There will be no mass judgments, as these take place within us, individually, and are not done by someone else, who reigns over us. We get the privilege to see and judge ourselves with the help of a loving mentor who has been with us since birth. We will be gently guided through the process.

This shift does call for trusting in a higher power than ourselves, we have our own but there exists a power much greater, this higher personages and realms of the universe is based on, unconditional love. This fact alone leaves behind most religions and old doctrines of an "Angry God." And wars.

We are living in a very different "Age" since biblical times. Not to mention the shift includes moving us from the "Age of Pisces" and Saviors to the "Age of Aquarius." In the Age of Aquarius, Christ Consciousness reigns over all, rather than a person or messiah. Each of us has the ability to express this higher consciousness of Christ like behavior.

And not be crucified for it.... ; )

Much depends on what your idea of a creator is ~ this colors our world from birth. By this, I mean whether we are trusting or not of our own higher power. Is our power ~ kind and benevolent ~ or angry and destructive like something out of 3D? One of the most important things Fathers and Mother's do is instill the earliest belief system in whether our God is kind or not based on our parents behavior.

For instance, some of my children had no father present and the Father they knew was not dependable or he was unkind. As a result it colored their belief system regarding their perceptions of God. I feel bad about not providing a decent role model but it cannot be helped at this late date.

What is going on within our own bodies, minds, spirits and souls is reflected, collectively, outwardly into the world at large. All those guns, stockpiles, and body bags are of no possible use to us, now, as we shift into the ENLIGHTENMENT of the Age of Aquarius and go beyond.

We need to replace and transform all the old reflections from past days (like the destruction of Atlantis) doomsayers, predictions, and "this is the day that we die" mentality with new perspectives. Whose time has come.

We are each undergoing a cleansing of all the old memories, disasters, even the fall of Atlantis and Lemuria ~ still stored in old memory banks, plus many lifetimes we lived, and these need sorting and reconciliation in order to make SPACE within our own hearts, minds, and spirits for the New Golden Age. This is the energy that will assist us over the hump and last stage.

While we will, no doubt, feel a great shift within ourselves, it is a SHIFT of rising consciousness that is transforming our physical body into it's new crystalline form. And we are almost there...hold fast. Groups hugs are called for and given.

It is shifting us out of duality and should be heralded to the mountaintops with joy. There is no going back into darkness ever again. We each hold too much light for that now.

Be calm and be open to these fabulous changes within and without us taking place. It's the most wonderful thing we could possibly accomplish in these days of fulfillment after such a long journey on Earth.

Ask that your heart be open to this idea of love prevailing over all, at last, so that light and love flow freely over us and all the Earth ~ bringing the prosperity of Heaven upon us. NOW. Let your heart be light! It's the very best choice.

Here is a video where two Australian ladies, from "Ascension Explorers" discuss their feelings about these shifts, and one of them channels her own higher power. It is not polished but heartfelt nevertheless. I found it of interest in all the emotions expressed and hope you do, too. If you don't believe in channeling, skip it.

http://youtu.be/hCnOp40biS0

Please remember: We live in the most exciting times it's ever been possible to live over millions and millions of years. No matter what happens, it is the end of a major cycle on Earth and nothing more ~ we are infinite and do not die. Even if we were once caught in the illusion of death.

What we have a chance of losing now is all the old belief systems like "death" and other false ideas and experiences that held us hostage, have limited us, and have imprisoned us into duality and 3D constructs. Now we are to live free of them.

http://youtu.be/r_YOG3jMlV4

So, it's time to move on! The question is: Are you ready to move with your physical bodies into the Fifth Dimension of enlightenment and love?

This is what is occurring now. It is cause for great celebrations. And so it is... Let us celebrate! Much love! xoxoxoxox

astrid
21st May 2011, 00:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g

I couldn't resist.......

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://underthemountainbunker.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/335.jpg

Anie
21st May 2011, 00:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g

I couldn't resist.......

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://underthemountainbunker.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/335.jpg

I did want to get rid of old clothes of mine, good idea... lmao!!!